JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Anita Mui - Dream Partner

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 567412 times)

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #100 on: May 28, 2011, 12:17:59 AM »
hehe, I wish it was an economy flight, it was more like stowing away.

I can upload in 320 when my class is over. Jpopsuki has it in 192 for those with less discriminating ears.

I don't know where to upload though. When I uploaded TAKE*OFF some didn't like my choice of server.

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #101 on: May 28, 2011, 04:23:43 AM »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2011, 03:47:45 AM »
i ordered one copy but i won't get it until afilia saga album is released... plus a few weeks

Offline Swiffer_8

« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2011, 01:42:42 AM »
I discovered Passpo with the announcement of their arrival in France, by dint of listening to music every day, I find them really beautiful:)  :deco:

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2011, 04:56:54 AM »
USTREAM配信決定!
18:30~ 下記アドレスにてLIVE配信します。
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/passpo-akibatimes
(16:00~ 姉妹ユニット pre-dia も配信予定)
*終演後、物販握手会あり 
http://ameblo.jp/passpo

PASSPO's upcoming concert with pre-dia will be ustreamed this Saturday, beginning at 4PM (US time: Friday at midnight PST, Saturday 3 AM EST... Iceland time Saturday 7AM).
(I think one of their previous ustreams was password protected, but there is no mention that this one is, and they don't usually blog about their streams so I think it'll be open to anyone.)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 05:03:38 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2011, 11:14:47 AM »
PASSPO "Clip of the Week" ™ - Pervy Edition ®

PASSPO "Clip of the Week" ™ - Educational Series ©

GPP, Pretty Lie, and Let it Go!! have also been subbed. Thanks【Cherirun Subs】 :thumbup

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2011, 12:21:43 AM »
PASSPO "Clip of the Week" ™ - Pervy Edition ®

GOOD JOB  :jphip: :jphip: :jphip:

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2011, 01:37:34 PM »
Anyone else watch their live?

Seriously one of the best concerts ever. 86 minutes of all-out, non-stop craziness!

"They're the most high energy pop group of all time!!" - some random guy

Every single one of their songs + encore of *a new song* called ViVi Natsu + 2nd encore of Shojo Hiko = PASSPOgasm.

(* about the new song, the word ViVi is spelled like the j-fashion magazine ViVi, so I wonder if there is a tie-in.)

Makoto explaining her "appeal point" is being "eternally 17"  :wub:.

Kaho and Naomi's freestyle segment.

D-lugging... without any injuries.

Near the end a "passenger" at the front (the "first class" section) started sending his creepy wota vibes to Mio. It was simultaneously hilarious and disturbing.

In conclusion, they were awesome... and I :wub: Makoto. The end.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:21:15 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2011, 12:11:35 AM »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2011, 11:37:29 PM »
so Passpo announced their 2nd single :D and they already performed it on this concert that they streamed :cokecat: ... according to this blog http://janakyamottainai.blogspot.com/2011/06/passpo-vivi-natsu-preview.html is awesome and have some cool rapping... honestly i don't want to give it a listen yet but in case you want to here is a recording from the concert

btw single is already listed on cdjapan and have 12 versions  :panic: from A to L
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/list_from_code_banner.html?key=504403

ps: ぱすぽ☆ (PASSPO) – ViVi夏 (ViVi Natsu) color coded lyrics here http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/2011/06/07/passpo-vivi-natsu/

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2011, 10:54:23 AM »
AKB's next single also comes out on the 24th  ;). While there will be a huge amount of people in record stores that day, unfortunately I don't see it benefiting PASSPO. I was an AKB fan for a while, and if there is one thing I noticed about the fan base: if they have extra money, they won't spend it on another group, they'd just buy a 10th copy of the AKB single.

An Aug 10 release would avoid all of the main girl groups.

【収録内容】
M-1「ViVi夏」
M-2「じゃあね…」
M-3「ROCK DA WEEK」
M-4「ViVi夏」(Off Vocal ver.)
※「ViVi夏」ミュージックビデオ収録(パソコンのみでの再生となります)
http://www.universal-music.co.jp/universalj/artist/passpo110130/

The single will include "ViVi Natsu" and two b-sides "Jaa ne..." and "ROCK DA WEEK", and ViVi Natsu PV. Versions A-J are the individual editions and Ver K is a limited edition with a handshake ticket.

In other news, Makoto blogged that they have a new costume, and the group will be on HEY!HEY!HEY! on July 4.

Mio "Pics of the Week" ™
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 09:10:51 PM by qwiksXnd »

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2011, 07:38:59 AM »
New costumes

Anna and Natsumi didn't post pics of the costumes... just imagine the above costumes except with purple and orange highlights.

Makoto "Pic of the Week" ™
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 07:50:01 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2011, 05:53:25 AM »
^ all dem geeks!! :heart:

Weekly Playboy プレイボーイ 2011 No.28

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2011, 11:34:16 AM »
On my way to Japan Expo in Paris now, today is the PASSPO☆ showcase and signing session.  :w00t:
The signing session is by draw so I'm not sure yet to get in...  :sweatdrop:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2011, 11:44:21 AM »
^Good luck!

The draw can be a total mess... Very limited amount of tickets, giving out the tickets DURING the actual concert of that group, etc  :banghead:

But hey, maybe they improved it this year or you'll get lucky  :) Looking forward to hearing your stories!

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2011, 01:11:57 AM »
Just arrived back from an extremely exhausting day, went to X Japan concert in the evening as well, and practically rushed through Japan Expo today for the 1000say & PASSPO live (but I have Saturday and Sunday to actually enjoy it ;p).
I lost the draw for both signings (1000say & PASSPO... :shocked). I hate it that they actually changed it. In the first schedule it was on saturday and was first come first serve, so no draw from a box. But then they changed it to today and made it a draw...

Anyway, the showcase was great and there was quite a bit of wotaing going on, more than I expected  :D And one was actually allowed to take pics and record videos during the showcase. So I took plenty, but I haven't looked at the pics of today yet and it's 1am and tired :) Will update with pics one of the next days :)

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2011, 03:22:13 AM »
Was Sako present? I remember reading that she had school (or prison sentence) so she couldn't go, but I never saw it confirmed anywhere.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2011, 11:04:38 PM »
Was Sako present? I remember reading that she had school (or prison sentence) so she couldn't go, but I never saw it confirmed anywhere.

I don't know their names very well yet, but I can confirm that only 9 girls were present.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2011, 08:06:37 AM »

I don't know their names very well yet, but I can confirm that only 9 girls were present.
then Sako wasn't there because they announced she couldn't make it for some reason that is not very relevant for us (but for her surely is)

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2011, 08:34:43 AM »
Hatix, looking forward to the pics when you get a chance to share them. I want to see if they were rocking the new transparent uniforms (or are the see-through uniforms something I dreamed up).

And Sako is such a nerd  XD.

The girl raising her hand is Sako.

jk, here's her getting ready for an all-night study session instead of going to JE.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Anita Mui - Dream Partner