JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fra-foa - Tsuki to Sabaku

Author Topic: One Chance - Chapter two - 9 02 14 [New fic]  (Read 7838 times)

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Chance - Chapter two - 9 02 14 [New fic]
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2014, 02:19:30 AM »
Sorry for the delay~ here's the second chapter~ you can comment about it if you want xD

You know it but I have to say it again and in every chapter xD this isn't my fanfic is of Haruko48 I only translate it C:

One Chance - First meeting

Haruna POV

I hasten my step to the rehearsal room, today is double session, we are preparing the big concert that will be in two months, for the first time in a while the senbatsu members will meets again and that means that I will see her again after a considerable time.

Upon entering to the room I could see all of the members there talking without being rushed, they give us two hours to eat and rest. My gaze unconsciously poses in a little person of 153 cm of hight who is busy talking with Miichan. Was a month later of her confetion and apparently everything is normal, I say apparently because in this month she has changed. And Who I mean?… to Oshima Yuko, who else?

- Start of Flashback -

It has been a week since the declaration of Yuko, and I doesn't see her since then, because our schedules are different but today is the senbatsu rehearsal for that I will meet with Yuko again. I reached the ballroom and saw how a few of the members were ready, but theres no traces of the squirrel like girl, so I seat in one chair as I leave my bag while I was preparing my clothes for the rehearsal.

I spend about 5 minutes playing my PSP when I suddenly feel a familiar presence, this is something that nobody knows, but whenever she's around I feel her presence as if I had invoked her, she comes as a whirlwind, with that characteristic smile greeting everyone with her raised voice. I do my countdown 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… and after that… nothing… nothing happens… I lift my gaze searching her and I encounter her talking very entertaining while leaving their things and prepared for rehearsal.

I looked at her intensely, something is different, after greeting everyone she always is coming directly to me to say good morning in "Yuko style"… yes… with skinship, she never miss a chance because she says these are the only times she can be with her Nyan Nyan. Now she doesn't do anything, I knew things were going to change but this is just to weird.

- Mmm…. Nyaro~ Yahooo~! - I heard Marichan voice - Nyan Nyan if you look in that way to the little squirrel she will going to wear

- Eh?! - I answered

- You're been watching her since she come in and you had not taken her off of view, there is something that you want to share with me, you're best friend and confident Shinoda Mariko? - She asked smiling

- No, there is nothing - I answer still deep in thought

- We'll see - I overheard her saying quietly

Practice begins and everything is relatively normal, except with the difference that now I don't have a squirrel stuck to me like always and that should relieve me but I feel that something is not right. Between my lack of attention and individual review of the choreography, the second session ends, Yuko goes with Sayaka and Sae while I finish to take my things.

- Okay, now you can't say that nothing happens - Mariko approaches while I watch that her is ready to go.

- I don't know what are you talking about - I answered confused

- I talk about your own attitude and that stalker squirrel or should I say ex-stalker? Now results that Yuko doesn't come close to you to ask about the time or whatever she wants and you are stalking her following her with your eyes wherever she goes - Mariko said while looking at me inquisitively

- Oi! I don't stalk anyone! - I claim

- Okay, but you accepts that something's wrong with Yuko

- Nothing is wrong with her - I said in a low voice as she look at me puzzled - It's a long story, if you want I can tell you when we ha… - but she doesn't let me finish my sentence

- Girls, Nyaro agree that something happens, it's time to come out - says Marichan, while I see entering to the dressing room Miichan, Takamina, Acchan and Tomochin - I told you girls that something was wrong, now we're going to eat while Haruna tells us the story behind all of this.

- What?! How?! you doesn't had gone?! to eat?… eh?… - I asked confused

- Come on Nyaro, all of us realized about Yuko and your behavior, so we had to see how we were going to make you tell us the truth

Then we come to the restaurant and sat down, all was waiting anxiously to find out all I had to say, while I didn't know where to start, so I end by relate all from the beginning until get to the part of the declaration

- ... And then she took my hands and asked me: Will you be my girlfriend? - I finished to say

- Kyaaaaa! - a collective scream was heard, while the people at the other tables turned around to see us

- Awww! Congratulations Nyaro! justifiably Yuko is so quiet now, she already had her night of passion, right? - Marichan said with a mischievous look

- Yes! Kojiharu Congratulations! until was made to the little squirrel - said Miichan

- Now that Kojiyuu it's official, we'll have to do a party at her remembrance - Takamina finished saying

- Wait a moment, wait a moment… I never said I had agreed to be her girlfriend - I answered somewhat altered, I don't understand their emotion

- WHAAAT?! - all said in unison

- Why are you so surprised that I rejected her? - I asked curious - you should be surprised because she declared her love to me? you know, both are women and she said she loved me and wanted to spend the rest of her life with me - At the time I finished saying this, all looked at me as if I had a second head.

- What are you talking about Nyaro?, obviously it is not surprising, that squirrel told you she loves you since she knows you, and is always behind you, we know that was only a matter of time before she asked the question - I see how all nod - What is surprising is that you rejected her, You doesn't were in love with her too? - In that all turn to see me with a questioning expression

- What?!… no… I love her but as a friend, not as something else - I answered a little nervous, why they thought that about me? you know, Yuko is who always is looking for me and not the contrary

- Ah well, just hope you don't regret this decision in the near future - she finished saying while all nod - I mean not for nothing but Yuko has always been a person besieged by both men and women but as always watched spellbound by you they lost hope, but now apparently they have free field

- Of course I'm sure, doesn't bother me that Yuko will look for someone else - At the end of the last words I felt a slight tightness in the chest but I didn't give importance

- End of Flashback-

- Hello! Earth to Nyaro ... anyone there - suddenly I heard a voice speaking to me

- EH?!

- God! Haruna! in what world are you at now?, instead of seeing certain squirrel like a fool, you should put attention to me

- I'm not seeing her like a fool! - I raise my voice and all turned to see me, thanks to god that Yuko is doesn't here, she had gone to speak by phone

- Oh! but you agree that you were watching!

- What?!… I never… - But I was interrupted again

- Okay, okay, we will suppose now that Yuko is not in you, you're not stalking - Marichan told me trying to downplay what she said - By the way, how are the things going between you two? I saw both of you a little distant - finished saying while sat on a nearby chair

- Well… - Then she sends me  quizzical look - well you know, normal?, its true that behavior was changing she doesn't jump on me and screams every time she sees me, and no more skinship ApartSheDoesn'tIntentToTouchMeMoreThatSheShould anytime

- Hahaha and you already start to missing it? - I only look sternly - Nyaro, is a joke, but I don't know why you complain, it's not what you always asked for? "the pervert squirrel will let you breath" - Said Marichan as doing a poor imitation of my voice

- It's true, but now I'm feeling like she's avoiding me, before that we always went out to lunch or dinner, now that I invited her she always makes excuses and rejected all my invitations in the last month - I say concerned, its true that Yuko asked for time but also told me that she want to remain to be friends despite what happened, and that of refuse invitations to go out indicates the opposite

- I apologize because of this but... Nyaro, you know that we're talking about Oshima Yuko, AKB48's Ace and one of the most popular, obviously she always have outstanding outputs both, personally and for work… - She tried to make me understand the point

- Obviously I know that, I'm prey of that too, but before that I always received invitations of her or whenever I invited her she accepted, but now I not simply stop to receive invitations of her but when I invited her she rejects me or don't return my messages - I said in a worried tone, maybe Yuko hates me and because of that she doesn't want to talk to me anymore…

- I think you're making a storm in a glass of water Nyaro, if she doesn't speak with you is because surely wants to give you your space and don't want to be a stalker since now she know about your feelings and reject your invitations because… well… I don't know if you are ready to accept the reality… - Mariko says suspicious

- Eeeh?! theres something you know?! now you should tell me - I say warningly

- Even better, I'll show you - In that Mariko stands up and starts talking loudly - Of all the people here, How many of you have invited or been invited by Oshima Yuko to go out somewhere? - In that I see that almost all raise their hands - Now of all of you, With who Yuko has canceled the appointment because came out an engagement or appointment with her princess Kojima Haruna? - I see how anybody reached down their hands which surprised me - Very well, thank you for your cooperation, you can return to work

- Eh… - It wasn't uncommon that Mariko suddenly do strange requests, but still I don't quite understand what she mean - Mariko, now could you explain me?

- Easy Nyaro, what I did was show you that before Yuko do enough for you and one of those ways was canceling appointments with other people just to be with you, when you want where you want. I mean, is not that now she has more events with other people than before, but before you were her number one priority and sometimes she let thrown away us to go out with you, in reality I don't care, as I think the others don't care too, because that squirrel just radiated happiness with the knowledge that would go out with you - she finished explaining

- Oh .. I see .. - This simply was a hard hit for me, as time passes, I'm realizing that Yuko always had priority over everything even about her because of me, always looked after me, accompanied my regardless although she had work the next day. But now I discover more things that I simply ignored. I kept thinking this when Mariko's voice interrupted my thoughts again

- As you see, now you're just another friend more on the scale of Oshima Yuko, so now she also cancel you plans or don't answer you, because from her declaration "I'll leave you alone" means that you are not longer special to her - Mariko finished

I knew it was true, this would happen, but the problem is that before I didn't know how important was the role of Yuko in my life, now I gradually discover all the love she always showed me but I always ignore, How could I be so foolish for not being able to see it if always was there?, perhaps only time will tell how things change. Although I still have this constant annoyance that I'm missing something important, but I don't know what is. And the worst is that Marichan doesn't want to tell me, when I asked her she said "It's matter of time Nyaro, I just hope that when you realize it it's not too late..."
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 05:58:51 AM by abcari »

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2014, 01:35:49 PM »
Kojiharu is too dense. She has to do something or else Yuko will be gone in her life forever!

It must be very painful for Yuko, the rejection and avoiding. :cry:

Offline rightsaver143

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Forever kojiyuu and nanamai(nanasexmaiyan) shipper
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2016, 03:40:33 AM »
Kojiharu!!!! :banghead: you better do something or else yuko will be out of you life :angry:

U P D A T E   I T   P L E A S E :bow:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 07:19:11 AM by rightsaver143 »
46 Group
Kami oshi: Nishino Nanase & Shiraishi Mai😍
Oshimen: Saito Asuka

48 Group
Kami oshi: Yokoyama Yui & Kashiwagi Yuki
Oshimen: Oguri Yui, Mukaichi Mion, Nakai Rika

Graduated Member
Kami oshi: Kojima Haruna & Oshima Yuko😘
Oshimen: Watanabe Mayu

OTP
1st: Nanamai (Nishino Nanase x Shiraishi Mai)
2nd: Kojiyuu (Kojima Haruna x Oshima Yuko)
3rd: Mayuki (Watanabe Mayu x Kashiwagi Yuki)
4th: Atsumina ( Maeda Atsuko x Takahashi Minami)

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fra-foa - Tsuki to Sabaku