JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speaker Gain Teardrop - Colophon #02 (Kashiwa Daisuke Remix)

Author Topic: Ryoko Hirosue  (Read 101709 times)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ryoko Hirosue
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2012, 08:51:11 AM »
not sure of the source but it somewhat says that it is an IQueen shoot or something similar to that.

Thanks LC, :) don't think they've been posted before but even if they have.... good job, 8) we need to keep this thread more active but it's been tougher as of late, :( really hoping she'll become more active in the future, she may no longer may be my #1 but she was my first #1 ever, she'll always holds a place in this baka's heart! :yep:

Offline lovecookie

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2012, 09:23:51 AM »
Thanks LC, :) don't think they've been posted before but even if they have.... good job, 8) we need to keep this thread more active but it's been tougher as of late, :( really hoping she'll become more active in the future, she may no longer may be my #1 but she was my first #1 ever, she'll always holds a place in this baka's heart!

I now have a nickname. Nice! I do agree since she's not doing so much of photoshoots lately or even acting projects. 11-Nin mo Iru was the last one and it's not even finished being subbed yet. My heart weeps for that because it was such a funny drama.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2012, 08:39:15 AM »
^^ Hmmmm, one week since our last Ryoko post and like we've both said she's been too quiet as of late, :sweatdrop: sigh, guess some old pics can fill the void but what the world needs now is more new Ryoko pics!!!! :bow: :wub::bow: :wub:

Offline lovecookie

• Member+
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2012, 01:21:55 PM »
^^ Hmmmm, one week since our last Ryoko post and like we've both said she's been too quiet as of late, :sweatdrop: sigh, guess some old pics can fill the void but what the world needs now is more new Ryoko pics!!!! :bow: :wub::bow: :wub:

You know that I don't like letting you down so here's a small contribution for this week. I think there are more photos than these but I can't find them.

Crea 2009/02

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2012, 01:26:09 PM »
Looks like we are going to have to draw Ryoko out of hiding.....If she doesn't take an awesome role soon, I am going to mail this clip to the Academy Awards voters....... (this was posted in Dec 2006 by YouTuber catnorefcd59)

I don't know if I should laugh or cry, but I want to slap whoever her agent was back then............

Offline srius

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2012, 10:35:34 PM »
^
That was one crazy****

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2012, 08:48:10 AM »
Yes Muppet, she needs another awesome role soon :yep:.... strange, have never dreamt about her but took a mini nap before going out tonight and you know who starred in the dream :oops:, rated PG :doh: but still one of the most if not most best dreams I've ever had, took some screenshots from it. :smhid

Offline lovecookie

• Member+
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2012, 01:20:09 PM »
another old-ish set of scans. I was out this weekend so I wasn't able to post anything.

Dear 2007/11

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2012, 10:39:27 PM »

Lookin' good in this CM. :welcome

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2012, 03:46:58 AM »
It's been lore for 1,000's of years that on the 7th day God rested, but it has now finally leaked out to the media that he wasn't resting but secretly trying to perfect the ideal creation, hmmmmm, by these pics looked like he succeeded! :oops:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2012, 09:49:46 AM »

Luckily MF is still operating :shocked though almost every site has closed or been shut down, lucky becuase that's where I put this classic CD.... Ryoko's Perfect Collection CD, :thumbsup compliation of all her singles, this is truly one classic CD, :yep: hard to believe I haven't worn it out yet it's been played so much, :doh: it's a double CD collection with over 30(!) songs that you'll instantly fall in love with, this is J-Pop at it's best, 8) grab it here anf grab it now before something happens to MF though it probably won't be for a month or so..... http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?14jcqp51y25i7z8

Couple of Ryoko's unforgettable tunes!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2012, 10:33:16 AM »
Both great songs Yoshino san.....If I had a vote, Daisuki would be in the top 10 of  Pop Music Videos in a Global competition.........It's almost perfect in telling the story, it has familiar western pop sounds, but it is has "Cool Japan" imprinted in it's DNA.....You can just imagine she is the daughter of the owner of the Ice Rink, and she is experiencing her first love, but she still has her own identity, and knows when to blow the whistle to stop all the horseshit on the skating rink, in this 1997 MV.  The song, which is deceivingly simple, was written by Mayo Okamoto. (She performed the song with SPEED on Yoru Mo Hippare, which was a pretty cute performance)
Hiroko was outstanding in the MV, Luc Besson could have chosen no other actress for Wasabi.

And Daisuki found it's way in a television CM last year, with Kaho's sparring buddy, Masashi Okada. Singing is Yuuko, cellist and vocalist from Noanowa.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:55:53 AM by muppet »

Offline lovecookie

• Member+
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2012, 10:45:23 AM »
Ryoko in Oscars 2009 for Okuribito

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2012, 05:01:05 AM »

Ryoko from the March 2010 issue of Crea, hopefully she has one in the March 2012 issue. :sweatdrop:

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2012, 07:25:59 AM »
19 Rooms
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:17:32 AM by nasca »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2012, 08:46:32 AM »
Saturday nights/Sunday mornings seem to be made for Ryoko, blame my bartender for that :oops:.... if one is need of the perfect gift for that hard to please Ryoko fan(aren't we all! :yep:) may I suggest this life-like figurine, life size too!

Offline lovecookie

• Member+
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2012, 03:37:23 PM »
more old scans
Nikkei Woman 2008/02

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2012, 01:20:14 AM »
Noticed many members here have too high of a hot water bill, best way to solve that is by having many Ryoko pics around the house, forces you to take many cold showers, least for me it works. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2012, 08:24:47 AM »
Sigh, what a long time between posts :sweatdrop:.... it's not that she's been inactive, as a matter of fact she's been too active, :? the Japan version of NASA has selected Ryoko to be the first woman in space, :thumbsup her mission to help the economy is going to Neptune to sell Kirin beer in the rapidly growing Neptunese bar scene. :O

Offline lovecookie

• Member+
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2012, 09:35:28 AM »
Ryoko at 32nd Japan Academy Prize Awards Ceremony (2009.02.21)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speaker Gain Teardrop - Colophon #02 (Kashiwa Daisuke Remix)