JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainbow - Kiss

Author Topic: The KojiYuu Thread  (Read 441543 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: The KojiYuu Thread
« Reply #1040 on: April 01, 2014, 12:49:26 PM »
Kojiyuu got matching rings=Kojiyuu got married in Hawaii :cathappy:

Tumblr gif: http://uelectrifymylife.tumblr.com/post/81296722789
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1041 on: April 03, 2014, 09:12:03 PM »

Offline mizu_chan

• Member+
  • *♥♥I LOVE Kojiharu♥♥*
« Reply #1042 on: April 04, 2014, 07:46:12 PM »

v

Offline mizu_chan

• Member+
  • *♥♥I LOVE Kojiharu♥♥*
« Reply #1043 on: April 09, 2014, 07:19:00 PM »

Offline mizu_chan

• Member+
  • *♥♥I LOVE Kojiharu♥♥*
« Reply #1044 on: April 19, 2014, 09:22:51 PM »

Offline mizu_chan

• Member+
  • *♥♥I LOVE Kojiharu♥♥*
« Reply #1045 on: April 20, 2014, 11:57:43 AM »

Offline Kyler Sarah

• KojiYuu ♥ YuJin Forever~! MayuKi ~! Yuko ♥~!
« Reply #1046 on: April 23, 2014, 01:27:42 PM »
Hi ~!

I've start love this couple this year! ..

It's sad I've become to fans of j-pop 2014 also. But this thread I can saw all kojiyuu photo/gif  :yossi:

I'm really loves this couple  :jphip:

Anyway, Please update more  :panic: about Kojiyuu  :love:

Offline 3 1/2 Floppy A

« Reply #1047 on: April 23, 2014, 02:13:15 PM »

The sunset was visible from the hotel room’s veranda.
The day before, I watched it shoulder to shoulder with Oshima Yuko on Waikiki Beach.
For meals and shopping, we went solely together.
We also bought matching rings.
With Yuko, I’ve made good memories.

- Kojiharu (From AKB48 Kaigai Ryoko Nikki 3)

credit to : http://uelectrifymylife.tumblr.com

Offline AgentBlueBear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Believe in Young&Stars♥ KojiYuu is <3
« Reply #1048 on: April 24, 2014, 03:42:25 AM »
KojiYuu is so fluffy~~ hurry up aand get married for real~! :heart: :heart: :heart: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :bow:

Offline Kyler Sarah

• KojiYuu ♥ YuJin Forever~! MayuKi ~! Yuko ♥~!
« Reply #1049 on: April 24, 2014, 10:17:39 AM »
This is true ??

Who cooks: Both of them.  But when Haruna receives a kitchen set from her aunt, she takes to cooking everyday.  It’s not that she’s particularly bad…  “She just tends burn things,” Yuko shrugs when Takamina raises an eyebrow at the scorched items in Yuko’s bento. 

Who does the laundry and other chores: Yuko does much of them because she gets bored easily - but she’s learned the hard way that she can’t use that excuse to barge in on Haruna’s bath time.

How many children do they have: “4 kids should be enough, right Yuko?” “Uh, yeah, sure…”

Who’s more dominant: See above XD (But it’s not like Yuko complains.  After all, she loves the view~)

Favorite nonsexual activity: They like to go to parks and take pictures of random things they see, animals, flowers, the sunlight as it filters through the trees. (What Haruna doesn’t tell Yuko is that half of her memory card is full of pictures of Yuko herself.)

Their favorite place to be together: Is there really any question? xP (Yuko: Silk sheets - best investment ever.)

Any traditions: Whenever Yuko starts a new project, Haruna sets up a quiet evening the day before she starts filming.  It always makes for a very cheerful Yuko on set the next day.

Their “song”: “That song by Sisqo -” “Absolutely not Yuko.”
What they do for each other on holidays: They’re kids, really, getting little presents for each other and wrapping them up in an excess of paper and ribbons that end up creating an incredible mess that they inevitably leave for the next day to clean up — or the day after.

Where did they go for their honeymoon: Haruna surprises Yuko with a trip to Guam. “A proper vacation,” Haruna says when they arrive.  For a moment, Yuko worries over the use of the word “proper,” but when Haruna pulls her into a long kiss at their balcony, Yuko understands what she means.

Where did they first meet: Actually, Yuko spots Haruna a week before her own auditions at a bookstore.  She recognizes Haruna and can’t help but follow her, entranced by her thinking face, the shirt that constantly falls off her shoulder. Yuko tries to be as inconspicuous as possible, but ends up drawing the attention of the whole store when she accidentally knocks over a stack of books from a table. Yuko immediately starts to pick up her mess, begins apologizing when she sees someone start to help her but when she looks up, it’s Haruna.  ”It’s only fair,” Haruna murmurs shyly, and Yuko realizes that Haruna had been watching her as well.

Any pets: “Dogs and squirrels get along, right?” “Don’t you remember the movie ‘Up’?” “… Fine…”

What do they fight over: “Yuko! Not in front of the kids!” “But they need to learn some day -” “Not today.”

Do they go on vacations, if so where: “Yuko.” “Yes dear?” “Tell me again why are we in the middle of a snowstorm?” “Because the pamphlet said there were penguins?” “… I’m picking the next three vacations.”  ”Yes dear.”

Offline 3 1/2 Floppy A

« Reply #1050 on: April 25, 2014, 03:01:31 AM »
This is true ??
+

that's from "imaginations" kojiyuu fans i think. but who know that's true or not, maybe yes maybe no  :lol:

Offline mizu_chan

• Member+
  • *♥♥I LOVE Kojiharu♥♥*
« Reply #1051 on: May 03, 2014, 08:08:50 PM »
ichiban daisuki kono futari♥♥

Offline mizu_chan

• Member+
  • *♥♥I LOVE Kojiharu♥♥*
« Reply #1052 on: May 04, 2014, 09:42:05 PM »

Offline 3 1/2 Floppy A

« Reply #1053 on: May 05, 2014, 04:36:27 PM »
from Yuko’s graduation PV Kyou made no Melody  :wub:

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #1054 on: May 07, 2014, 07:26:25 AM »
Photos of "Kojiyu Photo Collections" taken from the displays at the exhibition during Yuko's Thanks Giving event in Intex Osaka on 5 May 2014.

Collection 1

Collection 2

:( Sorry for the poor quality as handphone was used to take the photos as I did not bring along a camera, thinking that we weren't allowed to take any photos during the event.
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline lambie96

• ecchi
« Reply #1055 on: May 18, 2014, 08:04:19 AM »
This is true ??

Who cooks: Both of them.  But when Haruna receives a kitchen set from her aunt, she takes to cooking everyday.  It’s not that she’s particularly bad…  “She just tends burn things,” Yuko shrugs when Takamina raises an eyebrow at the scorched items in Yuko’s bento. 

Who does the laundry and other chores: Yuko does much of them because she gets bored easily - but she’s learned the hard way that she can’t use that excuse to barge in on Haruna’s bath time.

How many children do they have: “4 kids should be enough, right Yuko?” “Uh, yeah, sure…”

Who’s more dominant: See above XD (But it’s not like Yuko complains.  After all, she loves the view~)

Favorite nonsexual activity: They like to go to parks and take pictures of random things they see, animals, flowers, the sunlight as it filters through the trees. (What Haruna doesn’t tell Yuko is that half of her memory card is full of pictures of Yuko herself.)

Their favorite place to be together: Is there really any question? xP (Yuko: Silk sheets - best investment ever.)

Any traditions: Whenever Yuko starts a new project, Haruna sets up a quiet evening the day before she starts filming.  It always makes for a very cheerful Yuko on set the next day.

Their “song”: “That song by Sisqo -” “Absolutely not Yuko.”
What they do for each other on holidays: They’re kids, really, getting little presents for each other and wrapping them up in an excess of paper and ribbons that end up creating an incredible mess that they inevitably leave for the next day to clean up — or the day after.

Where did they go for their honeymoon: Haruna surprises Yuko with a trip to Guam. “A proper vacation,” Haruna says when they arrive.  For a moment, Yuko worries over the use of the word “proper,” but when Haruna pulls her into a long kiss at their balcony, Yuko understands what she means.

Where did they first meet: Actually, Yuko spots Haruna a week before her own auditions at a bookstore.  She recognizes Haruna and can’t help but follow her, entranced by her thinking face, the shirt that constantly falls off her shoulder. Yuko tries to be as inconspicuous as possible, but ends up drawing the attention of the whole store when she accidentally knocks over a stack of books from a table. Yuko immediately starts to pick up her mess, begins apologizing when she sees someone start to help her but when she looks up, it’s Haruna.  ”It’s only fair,” Haruna murmurs shyly, and Yuko realizes that Haruna had been watching her as well.

Any pets: “Dogs and squirrels get along, right?” “Don’t you remember the movie ‘Up’?” “… Fine…”

What do they fight over: “Yuko! Not in front of the kids!” “But they need to learn some day -” “Not today.”

Do they go on vacations, if so where: “Yuko.” “Yes dear?” “Tell me again why are we in the middle of a snowstorm?” “Because the pamphlet said there were penguins?” “… I’m picking the next three vacations.”  ”Yes dear.”

This actually came from sekai wa mawaru on tumblr so be sure to check out their tumblr page and thank them there: http://sekai-wa-mawaru.tumblr.com/post/54058925186/kojiyuu

Offline mizu_chan

• Member+
  • *♥♥I LOVE Kojiharu♥♥*
« Reply #1056 on: May 30, 2014, 01:22:10 PM »
Kojiyuu MC :)

hope someone translate it ^^

click here to watch,

Offline mizu_chan

• Member+
  • *♥♥I LOVE Kojiharu♥♥*