JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Doki Doki! My Sister Soul

Author Topic: Priceless Love. Keichan ^_^ Production. TERMINATED (27/01/2012)  (Read 25790 times)

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: Priceless Love. Keichan ^_^ Production.
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2011, 09:18:05 AM »
Hello, Keichan-san, waiting for your next update. Like for ff. Hoping your next ff, kai x acchan will be together.  :peace:

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2011, 04:45:26 AM »
 :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

I'm going crazzzzy!!!! 

please update soon keichan!!!!  :tantrum: :tantrum:

I'm missin' the Takaachan love in here  :mon cry: :mon cry:

please update soon!!!

Offline Keichan ^_^

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina! Ichiban! ^_~
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2011, 12:49:49 PM »
 :cathappy: Hello!  :kneelbow: I am sincerely sorry I have a lot going on at the moment which really restricts my time updating etc.
Anyway I'll start will a few replies.
@Jonayouperv!: Yes the bet... This is only the start of the excitement!!! and yeah our facebook group is slowly growing I guess... I seems like more of an author and reader group than jphip xD
@Flean: Haha feel sorry for Kai...he's too nice to snatch the girl he likes away. He is a loyal friend!!!
@immo: You are basically one of my fav authors...so i will listen to you...but as you can see...i lack time to update xD IM SORRY!
@candle/byunchan: Well ok I know that people are waiting for my updates...but time is against me! and and and...people are waiting for a new fic from you as well! I can't believe you ended the fic...but at least it worked out well...I demand a new one! And PLEASE! This one has a plot to it! I just need time to write it!
@virgo_shaka: what could be more heart breaking... hehehe... you'll find out as the story progresses...
@Arakawa: Ahaha yes you love kojiyuu...and ok maybe i've got a plot for this one but the difference is that I dont have time to write now! ahaha but i'll try my best!
@TakaJ: NAMI X KAI??? LOL THIS IS NOT A PEDO FIC!!! xD
@ Kahem: YOU LIKE DRAMA!?!?!?! I GIVE YOU ALL THE DRAMA!!! when i have time to update v_v;
@blughise: Are you the one who used my first chapter? x_x and the other fic...hehehehe... >_>; -looks for escape route-
@aoi_sora: Hahahaha I dont think you are the only one who is frustrated with this massive misunderstanding! Im so sorry!!! Hahaha don't hate me please!
@bungal: Hey! Comments are always appreciated! It's like motivation to update! So feel free to comment more! but yeah I try to make enough drama in the fic so it doesnt get boring...hopefully im doing a good job with it xD
@ Sydney W: Hehe thanks for the comment but if Kai and Acchan get together already than the fic will be like my other fic... and thats...x_X
@hott3stson3: IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!  :shocked PLEASE DONT GET PUT INTO A MENTAL ASYLUM!!!!
@My readers: Thanks for the thanks, thanks for reading, thanks for not pming my inbox, thanks for not killing me on jphipsterz on facebook, thanks for supporting my fanfic!. I am sorry for the late update but I hope you continue to read, comment and enjoy my fanfic. I now present to you...
Chapter Three
Catching up to Nami and Kai, the taller girl slowly limps behind them on her sore ankle. Noticing the lack of Atsuko’s presence Kai immediately ceases walking and turns around abruptly only to bump into the young girl who was lost in her own thoughts about the young man before her. Instantly wrapping his arm around the girl’s waist to hold her up, he pulls her close in one swift motion. Looking up the girl instantly becomes mesmerised by the dark orbs which have been captivated by her own. After a awkward yet blissful moment in each other’s arms the gagging sound of a young girl’s voice pulls them back into reality.

“Eww…you were gonna kiss weren’t you!!!”

The awkward couple instantly blush and frantically move away from each other, a crimson blush spreading over their faces. Hitting her little sisters arm gently, Acchan immediately holds the little girls hand and begins limping forward. Noticing the pain etched across the girl’s face, Kai scoots next to the girl and gently holds onto her arm.

“I-I-I’ll help you, Y-you look like you’re in pain”

“T-t-thanks”

In reality, they were both in pain, both unsure if their feelings were mutual or not. However the simple sensation of the others touch seemed to bring some form of comforting feeling which soothed their hearts from the pain they felt a few minutes ago. Walking into a okonomiyaki store together they were instantly greeted by an old woman which led them to their seats. Nami instantly pushed Atsuko into the booth next to Kai whilst she quickly ran to the seat across from them.
Smiling brightly at the old grandma Nami instantly turns on her cute child-like charm.

“Obasan~” She cutely wails.

“Kawaii!” The grandma gleefully smiles “What would you like?”

“Can I have the pork special and can they have the lovers set if there is one?”

“NAMI!!!” Acchan immediately blushes whilst throwing the wet towel at her little sister. Kai on the otherhand remained silent and blushed whilst gently chuckling at the child’s antics.

“Hehehe of course!” The old grandma gently winks at Acchan and Kai before giving a small high-five to the ecstatic Namichan. As the grandma walked back to the kitchen Acchan instantly pouts at Namichan.

“I can’t believe you did that! So embarrassing!” Unconsciously, Acchan buries her face into Kai’s neck whilst holding his arm from the sheer embarrassment. In reply Kai gently chuckles and comforts the girl by gently moving the bangs out of her face.

“Hey it’s okay.” Kai grins widely upon seeing the girls cute pout looking up at him. It wasn’t until then they notice their close proximity. Instantly both parties moved away from each other, frantically bowing and apologising towards each other. Nami on the other hand sat at the table silently watching the couple across from her. It’s been awhile since she’s seen her sister genuinely happy. Despite the insecurities the two older individuals felt towards each other, this little girl knew deep down that they were meant for each other.

~***~

“Who’s the man?... I’M THE MAN! WHO’S THE MAN! I’M THE MAN!!! YEAH!!!!!”

Sae kept screaming to himself whilst sitting in the front seat of his car a block away from the florist. After half an hour of discussing the bet with the boys he began to stress about the possibility of failing. Not only will he be rejected by a girl he likes, but he also has to pay for an entire trip. Now he was ready. He had psyched himself up and it was time for him to pursue the girl. Stepping out of the car Sae picked up his bouquet of flowers and a jewellery box which enclosed an exquisite pearl necklace. Slowly picking up his pace with confidence he continued to jog towards the florist. Quickly spinning around to face the shop with a piercing bright white smile he flung his flowers in front of him towards the girl bent over fixing the flowers. With extremely high confidence he bent down on one knee before exhale his lungs with a peace tearing scream.

“YUKI PLEASE DATE ME!!!!!”

Finally opening his eyes in hope of staring at the beautiful brown orbs he had visualised in his mind, he was utterly shocked and embarrassed to see a girl with a disgusted, yet confused face staring back at him.

“HELL-TO-THE-NO!!”

Picking up the bag of fertiliser next to her, she threw the bag of chicken manure at the dumbfounded boy in front of her.  As the bag hit its target, chicken manure scattered in slow motion onto the young man. To the bystanders disgust the boy’s mouth was agape at the time of contact, allowing beads of chicken poo to instil its putrid attack on the latter. Coughing frantically, the young boy dove over onto the ground before scurrying forward in search of some form of release. Grabbing hold of a flower pot he quickly began to wash out his mouth. To his bad luck, he found himself staring into a pot stained with algae. Quickly blurting out the water he finally recovered to face the unnamed offender before him with an eye-twitching glare. His glare was however met with the devil’s eyes making him back down immediately into an apologetic bow. The former had, in his rush hour, blurted water all over the girls face.

“S-s-s-sorry!!”

He immediately covered his ears as a high pitched scream escaped the girl’s mouth. Hitting him frantically the girl accidently kicked the boy’s precious jewels, more precious than the one the boy bought. However, these jewels weren’t protected by a hard box. Falling to the ground the boy bellowed in pain as he watched the girl retreat back into the shop, immediately closing the doors behind her. Before blacking out, the last thing he heard was the locking of the metal door and the distant enunciation of the word “jerk” behind the closed doors.

~***~

“This is the best black mail footage ever!!!” Smiling brightly Kuu was video recording the scene before him. Sitting next to him in the driver’s seat Mar-kun smirked with his arms crossed.

“He’s quite pathetic… He even went to the wrong girl…”

“Well it’s not his fault he flirts with so many girls. Maybe that’s an ex-girlfriend.” Riku chuckled whilst leaning across the back seat. Feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket, he quickly retrieved it and flipped it open. Grinning at the screen her turned towards Mar-kun. “Hey buddy, drive me to gym!”

Looking at the rear view mirror at Riku, Mar-kun raised his eyebrow.

“I thought Yuko was at the studio?”

“She is. I’m meeting with a friend.”

“Which friend?” Kuu turned around to face Riku after turning off the camera.

“Just a friend okay! Just drive me there!” Getting irritated by the questions Riku turned away from the two boys infront.

“Fine. I’ll take you there.” Mar-kun turned on the engine and began driving towards the gym.

“What about Sae?” Kuu turned back forward to ask Mar-kun.

“His own fault. He’ll be right.”

~***~

As Riku quickly ran out of the car he turned back and quickly waved goodbye before disappearing into the gym.

“Who do you think he is meeting in there?” Kuu said as he watched the suspicious boy run into the building.

“Why don’t we go check?” Mar-kun smiled as he parked the car on the side street.

Sneaking into the gym, the two boys were immediately caught by a cute girl with pigtails. Overly energetic and happy the girl smiled brightly and linked arms with the two boys.

“WELCOME TO GYM-GYM-GYM! WE ARE THE BEST GYM FOR EVERYTHING GYM. MY NAME IS MAYU AND I WORK AT THE GYM AND I WILL SHOW YOU AROUND THE GYM SO YOU GET A GRASP OF WHAT THE GYM PROVIDES FOR YOU AND YOUR GYM NEEDS. THIS IS THE BOYS LOCKER ROOM IN THE GYM WHERE YOU CAN GET CHANGED AND SHOWER BEFORE AND AFTER THE GYM. THERE IS THE GIRL’S BUT…” turning to glare at the boys with a deadly glare and a low pitched voice. “You will be murdered if you go in there…” Like she has split personality she immediately changed back to the loud cute, yet annoying, happy self. “THIS IS THE WEIGHTS GYM, THIS IS THE YOGA ROOM, THIS IS THE ZUMBA ROOM, THIS IS THE CARDIO ROOM, THIS IS THE PERSONAL TRAINER ROOMS, THIS IS THE POLE DANCING ROOM AND THIS IS THE EVERYTHING GYM ROOM. OH AND THERE’S A GYM CAFÉ WITH HEALTHY GYM FOOD LIKE PROTEIN SHAKES AND PROTEIN BARS AND OTHER GYM NECESSITIES LIKE CLOTHES, BAGS, PROTEIN POWDER, WATER, BOXING GLOVES AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THERE’S A SAUNA!! WHAT DO YOU THINK? LET’S GO SIGN YOU TWO UP.”

Leading them to the desk to fill out forms Mayu happily skipped dragging the two along with her.

“You’ll never see Kai do that. He’s retarded!” Kuu giggled.

“Or maybe he is actually a man who doesn’t like to cross dress like you…” Mar-kun said with a smirk on his face. Kuu returned a glare before being shoved into a chair in front of a demon like gym Nazi. Mar-kun quickly spoked.

“Sorry we were just looking for a friend”

“Sign the form” The guy glared at the two boys.

“Bu-”

“No buts”

“We..”

“Shut up”

“Who”

“I’m the one who is gonna help you lose that fat on your body.”

“I…”

“You have no authority in MY gym you little insect”

“Bu-”

“Yes you are a bit taller but you hardly have pecs and I bet you look like a dried up corpse when you’re naked”

Dropping his head down Mar-kun immediately began filling out the forms. Kuu looked over at his friend before turning back to face the devil before him with a nervous grin.

“Sign the form!”

“YES SIR!” Kuu immediately saluted to the former and began to quickly jot his details onto the form.

~***~

“I’ll be seeing you both tomorrow.” The gym Nazi said whilst pushing the two out of the gym.

“YES SIR!” Kuu saluted yet again.

Walking out outside Mar-kun turned and glared back at the building.

“Who does that guy think he is!!”

“Well according to the giant billboard he is “THE INFAMOUS POWERFUL MUSCULAR BLOOD PUMPING BODY SWEATING PROTEIN SATURATED GYM INSTRUCTOR OF DOOM AT GYM-GYM-GYM, AKIMOTO THE SUPER SAIYAN!!!” So I guess his name is Akimoto-kun.”

Looking flabbergasted Mar-kun stared at the gigantic billboard featuring the gym Nazi dressed similar to Super Saiyan Goku from Dragon Ball Z.

“Well (viewer discretion) my life…”

“Um… by the way…we didn’t even see Riku!”

“Goddamn it!” Mar-kun immediately hit the street post before groaning in pain. His little friend gently patting his back.

~***~

“So…what do you do apart from work at the florist?” Kai asked as he strolled quietly through the park with Acchan. Nami on the other hand was ahead of them chasing ducks.

“Nothing really…” Acchan shyly replied.

“You aren’t at school or university?” The curious boy asked making the shy girl turn towards him.

“I wish, but I could never afford it…” The girl looked down embarrassed and disappointed.

“Oh…” He simply answered before pondering in his own little world. He suddenly grabbed onto the girl’s hand. “Why don’t we apply for a scholarship for you at my university?”

“Huh?” The girl was too busy concentrating on their linked hands than the actual content of conversation.

“Well my university offers scholarships so you can apply for them and come to my university with me!”

“I don’t think I’ll get it though.”

“Well how were your marks at high school?”

Scratching her head in embarrassment she smiled innocently making the latter feel guilty for asking such a question. However, this feeling of guilt was quickly turned into shock.

“I got the second highest mark in Tokyo actually.” The girl innocently giggled at the boy’s dumbfounded expression.

“You’re A. Maeda?” The guy quickly rattled.

“Huh?”

“I’m K. Takahashi. The one who got first in Tokyo. I thought I’d meet the mysterious A. Maeda at university this year but they never showed up so I thought they went to study abroad…” Kai stared at the blushing girl before him. “I always thought they were a guy…” Looking up immediately Acchan began to hit Kai on the arm playfully.

“What is that supposed to mean? Are you saying girls are too stupid to get high marks.”

Chuckling gently Kai held Acchan’s hands down before releasing one and poking her nose and running away.

“Well the fact I got a better mark than you just shows males are smarter!”

“ARGH! Just because I can’t run! I hate you!” Pulling out a tomato out of her shopping bag she pegged the red fruit into the boys back. The red juices spreading across his leather jacket. Stopping immediately the boy turned around with are devilish grin whilst gently chuckling.

“Oh no you didn’t!” He immediately began sprinting towards the screaming girl.

TBC

DUN DUN DUN!!! That is all! Hope you enjoyed that update and it was worth the month long wait! I am sincerely sorry! I can't guarantee a quick update for the next update... it may be slow but it will come... i think xD I make no promises in case you come chasing after me with katanas!!!!!!

Anyway please comment! Until next time.... EAT CHEESE!!!!  :cow:

Flean

Re: Priceless Love. Keichan ^_^ Production. FINALLY UPDATED! ZING!
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2011, 01:00:45 PM »
yeay!!!! you update!!!!  :onioncheer:   Kai and acchan~~~ Gah!!!!! just cute together!!!  :luvluv2:

I'll wait for your update~~~  :cool1:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2011, 01:06:30 PM »
hahah u killed me with a katana before O_O

hey u just called me perv >_<

yey update   :cow:

Sae's fault huh

heh Mar-kun and Kuu got scared XD

Nami-chan nice one   :twothumbs

waiting patiently
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:06:19 PM by anoni2 »
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 01:22:38 PM »
It's really so good!!!
I wish I can write like this too!!!
Acchan and Kai are so cute together
Please update as soon as you can XD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 02:32:49 PM »
Ah that's so sweet. <3 Oh Kai, you tiny thing, such a tease. LOL. xD I hope you can update soon. xDDD :3
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 02:38:17 PM »
Kai and Acchan are so cute and I laugh so hard at Sae and Yuki's scene  :twothumbs

Thanks you, hope you can update soon.

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 11:32:23 PM »
LoL.... I kind of skipped / didn't recognize "candle/byunchan" and thought you haven't answered my message  XD (@!*@#%! HOW DARE YOU)
Thank for updating. And yeah, seeing everyone updating so much totally discouraged me to start another fic.  :nervous
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:41:45 PM by bou-j525 »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2011, 11:21:52 PM »
Ahahaha Saeyuki scene was so funny poor Sae and his little brother lol It should hurt xd

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2011, 04:49:40 AM »
GAAAAAH!!  :angry1:

LMFAOOO no i wouldn't get mad,  :hee:

LMFAOOO!! No, in then end i didn't end up in an asylum~ but i was pretty close to it <-- No I kid  :hee:

I'll wait patiently for an update Keichan!!!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2011, 10:19:02 AM »
lol funny! xD

please update soon!!  :thumbsup

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2011, 10:38:48 AM »
 :luvluv1: I really love this!!!!
Aww~ Kai and Acchan~~ They're just sooo adorable~  :luvluv2:
 :banghead: Wanna know what'll happen next!!!  :tntrm:
 :onioncheer: Will be waiting for the update~  :)

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2011, 06:37:49 PM »
Kai and acchan are so cute  :nervous update when you can its so interesting!  :fap

Offline Keichan ^_^

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina! Ichiban! ^_~
Re: Priceless Love. Keichan ^_^ Production. FINALLY UPDATED! 27/1/2012
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2012, 01:10:16 AM »
 :scolding: DAMN YOU JPHIP FOR MAKING MY RE-UPLOAD THIS!  :on voodoo:

...JK  :on blackhole: But seriously it was annoying... cos i'm a lazy bitch... and I feel weird repeating myself...

Anywho a few quick replies (again)
@Flean: Sorry to make you wait... I'm receiving angry feedback from you in my other fic so... do I get more in this one?
@Turtle: A Katana is quick and fast. Wouldn't you rather that than something slow and painful? Anywho hope you like the update!
@blughise: Hey there bluggy, i'm sure you can write like this as well if you tried. It doesn't take long to type it... just heaps long to get motivated to do it xD
@arisa03: Sorry that it took so long. haha Kai is a cutey but we shall see if he can continue to be this sweet aye..  Btw like your fanfics.
@Kirachan: Lol you like Sae getting bashed? xD Well I'm I can make more for you! Anyway, I'm too unmotivated for this stuff. You can write for me xD
@Bouchan: I have called you a proper name are you happy? haha and yeah im so unmotivated to update. When I come on here and my fanfic is not on the first page I go "Shit.. I have to click an extra button... ok give up" xD and then I don't update for months until I build the effort to click the button...then its not even on the second page! and it starts again for a few more months!
@Kahem ahaha I know right. I did it to a guy when I played soccer and he didn't enjoy it much... it was an accident though!
@hott3stson3: Hehe are you locked up in an asylum? I'm not going to see you reply until you get let out am I... stay safe!
@haruhi16: Sorry I didn't update soon... x[
@skytsuna: Hahaha thank you for loving my fic. I hope you continue to enjoy it!
@Popsicle: As you can see.. When I can seems to be a few months... by then it seems as though people forget about the fic.
@Thank You givers THANK YOU RIGHT BACK AT YA! Thanks for reading and appreciating my fic. It's good to get some feedback.
@Secret readers: Can I get some feedback? Kinda motivates me because when authors don't get feed back... they will stop writing because they believe no one is enjoying their fics.
ANYWHO! CHEESE IS GREAT!
I present to you...

Chapter Four

Fatty and skinny were at it again. Skinny was running on the treadmill and Fatty was attempting, let me repeat that again. ATTEMPTING, to do a push-up. As expected Fatty failed at doing a push-up and instantly found comfort in the crème brulee he had hid in his gym bag. However, such a sugary and salivatingly sweet delicacy could never be unnoticed by “THE INFAMOUS POWERFUL MUSCULAR BLOOD PUMPING BODY SWEATING PROTEIN SATURATED GYM INSTRUCTOR OF DOOM AT GYM-GYM-GYM, AKIMOTO THE SUPER SAIYAN!!!” The crème brulee was snatched from Fatty’s hand and crushed like an insect in the palm of such a powerful gym freak. This earned a chuckle from Skinny who was now casually striding on the treadmill. However upon receiving the slightest glare from the super saiyan, Skinny immediately increased the altitude and speed of the treadmill sprinting endlessly as if the muscular man was chasing him. One thought was going through Skinny’s head.

“Stop and the bastard is gonna skin you alive. Run. Run. RUN!!!”

On the other hand Fatty was sitting on the ground. He, unlike Skinny, was more traumatised about the crushing of the crème brulee than the deathly aura emitted by the super saiyan. Pouting endlessly the young boy finally broke down in tears.

“WHY~~~~.” Sniffling non-stop as booger dangled from his nostril. It was indeed a sad story. You could say it was a shocking life-changing experience. Never has he ever felt the loss of such a delicate dessert. Rummaging around he finally detected the leftovers of the once perfect crème brulee. He instantly began licking up the left over bits of the crème brulee to the Super Saiyan and Skinny’s disgust. Upon finishing he finally leant back against the gym mat, absolutely satisfied of his personal workout.  Opening up his eyes he was faced by the glare of the muscular man. He could see steam streaming out from the latter’s flaring nostrils. He immediately flipped over and began to pump out endless amounts of push-ups. The super saiyan walked away leaving the Fatty and Skinny to breathe in a sigh of relief.

However, the opening of the front door, the sound of the Saiyan’s voice, but in particular the calling of a particular name drew their attention.

“RIKU! How are you my young boy!” The Super Saiyan called.

Riku slowly strode into the gym and gave the giant a fist pump.

“Hey Sayaka I’m ready for the next work out.”

“Haha why so keen lately? Picking up a lot of girl’s?”

“You could say that.” Riku grinned towards Sakaya before lifting up his arm and flexing his muscles. “Ever since I came here and began working out I have received endless compliments.”

“Haha is that just on the streets or in bed as well?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know!” Riku chuckled and continued walking into the personal training rooms with Sayaka.

Skinny immediately turned towards Fatty.

“So that’s why Riku is hitting the gym so much… I wonder if he is cheating on Yuko…”

“Mar-kun you know Riku isn’t that type to cheat on Yuko.”

“How would you know Kuu? You’re too busy eating cakes….”

“I trust Riku and I swear he loves Yuko even though he says that she is annoying.”

“Hmm… true… Anyway I’m going to continue working out to spy on him.”

“You mean you are going to try and get fit like him and get yourself some more chicks…”

“Shut up. I have more than you!”

~***~

In the gym room.

“So seriously Riku, how has it been since you started at the gym?” Sayaka asked as Riku continued punching the boxing bags.

“A lot better.” Riku stopped and wiped the sweat off his brow. “I’m finally able to keep up with her. She usually drains me in bed but now I feel as though I’m keeping her excited” He grins gingerly and punches the bag a few more times. “I was so scared she’ll just get over me if I couldn’t perform well in bed. She’s such an energetic bunny…”

“Haha you should bring her in one day.”

“Hell no! What if she works out more! I’ve dead! Or if she falls in love with someone else here!”

“I thought you said she only loves you?”

“Yeah… but I’m still a bit scared… she was speaking really closely with Kai the other day…”

“Really? Well you better watch out then. Kai has been working out like crazy lately. Even though he has his own gym at home he has been running here every day and working out like crazy. I swear his abs will be like razor blades even though he’s so small.”

“WHAT?” Riku immediately lifted up his shirt and looked at his abs. “Is my 6pack better or his?”

Sayaka turned and looked at the anxious boy.

“Sorry to say but I’m sure Kai has a 12pack…”

Riku immediately dropped down and began pumping out crunches.

“Gotta catch up then!!”

Sayaka chuckled and left the room.

“Don’t hurt yourself or you’ll have to sit out and Kai might get ahead of you!”

~***~

Kai casually strolled into the gym. Wearing his token black Jeremy Scott Adidas winged hoodie with matching trackpants he dumps his gym bag onto the ground. Dancing on the spot to the tunes on his iPod he gently stretches his muscles. Smiling to himself he reminisce the events of yesterday.

Flashback

Sprinting after Acchan he dodges the tomatoes flying towards him. However just as though he was about to grab her she pegs a tomato square in his face instantly blinding him. Crashing on top of the younger girl, he opens his eyes only to be faced by the mesmerising brown orbs of the younger girl. Both panting breathlessly he feels her hot breath against his lips. Suddenly he feels a cool sensation as the girl’s delicate hand gently caresses his cheek. Slowly removing the bits of tomato spread across his face. Smiling brightly he allows her to continue her small gestures. His heart was racing and he could feel that hers was beating as madly as his. He looked at her soft lips and unconsciously he began to move down towards them. However before they touched the screaming voice of a child startled them both. Making them instantly move apart.

“JUST DO IT ALREADY!”

Looking up they saw the disappointed face of Nami-chan.

“Aww man are you serious!” The little girl rolled her eyes as the two adults chuckled gently, trying to forget about what nearly happened. Kai turned and smiled as Acchan who blushed furiously. Unexpectedly he felt as a pair of soft lips touched his cheeks. Turning he saw the girl shyly packing up the shopping bags.

“T-t-t-there was tomato on your cheek.”

Grinning like a dork he decided to tease the younger girl.

“There’s some on my lips as well.”

He watched as the girl instantly reddened like a tomato.

“YAH!” She hit his arm before she slowly got up. “Help me up my ankle hurts.” She pouted towards him. He instantly rose up off the ground held onto her waist. Slowly walking her and Nami back home. Upon arriving at her house he noticed the small apartment block that she lived in.

“Do you live here?”

“Yeah.” She smiled brightly. “Do you live near by?”

Kai finally realised that Acchan had no idea who he was and the prestigious background he had. This made him smile instantly. Finally a girl who may actually be down-to-Earth and who would love him for him and not his family’s power. He unconsciously smiled.

“Y-yeah…”

“Maybe you could come over for dinner sometime?”

“Sure, I’d love to.”

Finally he remembered what had been eating at him all day. What was her relationship with Sae? Does she have a boyfriend?

“Um Acchan…”

“Yeah?”

“D-d-do you have a boyfriend? I-I-I saw some guy giving you flowers this morning on my way to Uni…”

“Oh that creeper! No way! He has been pestering since he nearly ran me over at the Uni.”

“HE NEARLY WHAT?”

“It’s okay I’m alright.” She didn’t know why but she instantly held onto his hand.

“Are you sure? I’ll go yell at him!”

“No it’s okay.” She smiled towards him and gently pecked his cheek for the second time. Suddenly she let go of his hand and moved away. She was so in the moment that she had forgotten to ask whether or not Kai had a girlfriend before making a move on him. She began hitting her own head in frustration. Suddenly she felt his hand holding onto hers. Preventing her from hitting herself.

“Are you okay?” Looking up she instantly blurted out an endless sentence of rambles.

“DOYOUHAVEAGIRLFRIEND?LIKEITSOKAYIFYOUDOBUTIJUSTWANTEDTOKNOWINCASEYOUKNOW-”

She was cut off by a pair of lips on hers.

“I’m single unless you want to be my girlfriend.”

She smiled towards him. Absolutely flabbergasted as to what was happening. It was going too fast. Suddenly she was brought back into reality by a squealing voice behind them.

“JUST SAY YES!!!!”

Turning around they looked at a hyperactive Nami-chan jumping on the stool. Turning back around Acchan instantly smiled towards the anxious boy before her.

“I would love to.”

End of Flashback.

Here he is now. Still smiling like a fool that he is. A loved up fool. After the confessions and goodnight kiss that followed dinner at the younger girl’s house he hadn’t stopped smiling. He immediately got onto the treadmill and began running. Unknown to him he had finally began to skip for the first time in his life. However this didn’t go unnoticed by three pairs of eyes.

Fatty and Skinny stared in shock. Their jaws touching the ground.

“Oh my fucken god… Did he get laid…” They said in union.

On the other hand, the other boy stood frozen in fear. Here he was thoroughly exhausted from the workout, sweating like a bitch, and breathing like someone having an asthma attack. However, there he saw his greatest gym enemy happily skipping at an incredible pace like it was normal to be happy during such a hard workout.

“FFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKK!”

The entire gym, except for Kai who had his iPod blaring, turned and watched as the young boy collapsed to the ground.

~***~

On the other side of town Sae was busy yet again. He was not giving up on courting “Yuki”. He had on a black tuxedo, a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear in hand. Strutting towards the florist yet again he mentally prepared himself.

“Hey sexy let’s go out! No no… Hey there again let’s have lunch! No… You got a nice smile, so do I, let’s kiss! Nah…. Um… Let’s have sex! Shit she’s not like that…”
Suddenly his attention was diverted towards the direction of the sweet voice he had been waiting for.

“Hey I’m just going to deliver these and pick up Nami okay?”

Suddenly the evil chicken manure throwing testicle crushing girl walked out of the shop following her.

“Okay, travel safely! I’ll see you soon.”

Watching the girl bicycle towards him he immediately stood in front of the younger girl’s bike for the nth time that week.

“What do you want again?” She asked in exasperation. He stared into her beautiful eyes and let the first words slip out of his mouth hoping they would get her attention and they definitely did.

“Let’s have sex.”

She immediately glared at him, he on the other hand hadn’t realised what he had said and waited patiently for the dramatic confession of love from her. Instead he received his second blow to his genitals in two days. Coupling over he watched the departing figure through tear drenched eyes.

“Why~” He wailed with his arm outstretched. The saying “Love Hurts” finally made sense to him because right now it definitely does hurt.

~***~

Back at the gym Riku had finally woken up. He looked around the bright room and spotted two faces he had never expected to see in a gym.

“Mar-kun? Kuu? What the hell are you doing here?”

“You know a ‘hello’ or ‘thank you’ would be greatly appreciated” Mar-kun said as he rolled his eyes.

“Sorry I just never expected you to be here, did Sayaka call you to pick me up?”

“WE WERE WORKING OUT OKAY!”

“No way….” Riku said in disbelief. “Where’s Kai?”

“He is still working out. Something’s wrong though, he was skipping. SKIPPING!!! He can’t skip!! But he was! Something must have happened… Kuu and I think that he got laid.”

Riku’s eyes widened remembering that Yuko had rejected his invitation to go to a conference ball with him last night claiming she had to meet with someone important. In addition, Kai didn’t show up for it either. Piecing one and one together he finally began to fear the worst. Instantly he let out his second scream and like before fainted for the second time that day.

~***~

Kai casually jumped off the treadmill with an extra spring in his step. Walking over to his bag he called up his new girlfriend. Listening to the ring tone he waited patiently for the latter to answer.

“Hello Acchan speaking.”

“Hehe hello Kai speaking.”

“Stop teasing me.”

“I’m not”

“You are~”

“Hehe what are you doing?”

“I’m just delivering some flowers and then going to pick Nami up.”

“Oh okay.”

“What are you doing?”

“Just at the gym.”

“Gym? Isn’t that expensive? Are you flirting with some hot girls?”

“Hehe I’m only flirting with one but she’s too busy delivering flowers.”

“Hehe flirt!”

“Only towards you.”

“I hope so… Oh yeah you know that creeper who was following me.”

Remember Sae the smile immediately disappeared from Kai’s face.

“Yeah…”

“He came up to be today and asked me to have sex with him!”

“WHAT? He asked you for sex?”

“Yeah… Then I kicked him in the baby maker…”

“Hahahahahahaha…. DON’T HURT ME!”

“I would never hurt you like that!”

“OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo so you wanna have sex with me but not him!”

The sound of a male screaming loudly behind Kai was heard before the sound of something dropping loudly on the ground. Shuffling was then heard before mumbling and sighs.

“What was that?”

“I don’t know but I’ll take that as a yes.”

“Argh stop being a pervert or I’ll stop talking to you!”

“Hahaha ok ok I’ll stop you know I’m not after that.”

“How would I know?”

“Because I love you.”

There was silence on the other side of the line. Kai was scared, maybe he had been a bit too upfront and full on a bit too soon. However, he suddenly felt a sigh of relief when he heard four simple words.

“I love you too.”

Smiling widely he continued chatting to his girlfriend as he began packing his belongings and then left the gym.

~***~

“What do you mean Kai has been flirting with someone else?”

“We saw him with some girl in the park yesterday.”

“Yeah, they seemed…” Gulping slowly the girl continued. “Intimate…”

The former immediately threw the closest object on her desk at her mirror. Smashing the glass into multiple pieces the raged girl immediately stood up from her seat.

“Find out who that girl is and make sure she knows where she belongs. No one. And I mean no one can ever take Kai from me.”

“Y-Yes Ray.” The two girls immediately bowed towards Ray before scurrying out the door.

Ray peered out the window from her office. Starring down towards the people who were busily running around for their day-to-day lives she glared towards nothing in particular. She clenched her fist tightly.

“That family ruining bitch will never come in between Kai and I.” Turning around she sat back down at her desk. Grabbing hold of the photo frame on her desk she smiled bitterly. “No one can have your heart but me.

TBC

Well that is it! Please provide some feedback peoples! And people who might have given me feedback last time i updated this and it kinda got deleted as the site shut down could you reupdate your feedback please. Oh and I said last time that I am planning to update on a private blog instead of here as it requires less effort than clicking the button... And I actually have an idea if its worth me updating cos I'll know if there are readers xD. What do you guys think about that?

Cheers,
Love you all like I love cheese.
Peace out
Keichan ^_^

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2012, 01:45:07 AM »
Kai confession is sweet. I smell jealousy (Ray). She going to do something on it.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2012, 03:46:04 AM »
LOL. Riku being worn out by Yuko? Oh Come ooonnn. LOLOLOL Riku do your best! xDDD and Mariko and Miichan wtf. LOLOLOLOL. xD Oh Kai you tease. Poor Acchan. xDDDDD

And thank you. ;A;
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2012, 06:02:29 AM »
Yea!! You updated~~~ XD
Sorry for not commenting before m(_ _)m
I'll start commenting every time you update now! (^O^)
Yea! For Kai and Acchan~ :wub:
Poor Sae.. But sorry Acchan is Kai's~ :P

Thanks for the Update :twothumbs
Please Update Soon :mon cute:

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2012, 03:42:47 PM »
Yay an update !  XD
Omg sae u dumbass  :lol:   
Lawl kai nd acchan too cute  :heart:

Please please update soon this fic is amazing !! :twothumbs

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2012, 05:15:19 AM »
Jealous Riku is so funny! Now it's time for pay back Riku! LOL sadist xD ! please update soon!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Doki Doki! My Sister Soul