JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - The Great Escape [Brian Lee remix]

Author Topic: X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)  (Read 15859 times)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Re: X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2009, 03:00:33 AM »
NEEDED MORE DEADPOOL OMFG!!!
I guess they heard you  :pimp:

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Deadpool’ Solo Movie Confirmed, Ryan Reynolds Attached To ‘Wolverine’ Spin-Off

Earlier today came official word about an “X-Men Origins: Wolverine” sequel, confirming what Hugh Jackman had already told MTV News about his plans for a follow-up to this weekend’s blockbuster. Now, MTV News has received official word that there is also a “Deadpool” solo movie in active development, with “Wolverine” actor Ryan Reynolds reprising his role as Wade Wilson, Marvel’s mutant assassin.
http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/05/05/exclusive-deadpool-solo-movie-confirmed-ryan-reynolds-attached-to-wolverine-spin-off/

Can't wait for Wade to make fun of the 'Deadpool' monstrosity from the film in the upcoming issues of the comics. XD

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2009, 03:21:46 AM »
About that multiple end-credit mini-ending. No spoilers. :-*
The one I watched had a highway. Anybody saw another version?
did you stay till the end credits finished? The highway was pretty much at the begining of the credits.
Stay till you see the blu screen
Life is one time.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2009, 11:51:20 AM »
I just saw it yesterday, and I gotta say...I was expecting it to be a little bit better :/ I'm not saying it was bad, 'cause it wasn't (and I still plan on buying it when it comes out on DVD)

Overall, I liked it, but they could've improved some of the CG (-cough-Wolverine's claws)

They definitely needed more Deadpool, really happy to hear that they're coming out with a solo movie~!

Now we just need a Gambit solo movie ;_; He's my favorite...
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2009, 12:05:20 AM »
Just watched this today, and it's not too bad, but could've been better, of course.

And fer shure, it needed MOAR DEADPOOL!!
Let's hope the spinoff movie for good 'ol Wade does happen.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2009, 03:57:15 AM »
Just watched this today, and it's not too bad, but could've been better, of course.

And fer shure, it needed MOAR DEADPOOL!!
Let's hope the spinoff movie for good 'ol Wade does happen.
I've heard its already in the works. Another Wolvie, and a Deadpool.
Life is one time.

Offline WingZero84

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2009, 12:29:38 PM »
 I like this movie but I want to see old cyclop. 

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2009, 06:54:44 AM »
This movie sucked balls.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2010, 08:28:19 AM »
Star Trek Sequel Hits in 2012, Wolverine 2 is Shooting in 2011

I think Hollywood can only see two years into the future. Now that it's 2010, that means it's time to start scheduling movies for 2012. Last year they didn't go beyond 2011. Anyway, first things first, ComingSoon has learned that Paramount has set a June 29th, 2012 release for the untitled Star Trek sequel. I would call it Star Trek 2, but I was already informed previously that this is technically the 12th Star Trek movie, so that title wouldn't be inaccurate. And in related 2012 news, SHH found a video with Hugh Jackman talking about shooting Wolverine 2 starting early to mid-2011. Therefore we can also expect that to hit in 2012.

I don't think these are the very first movies to get 2012 release dates (The Avengers is scheduled for May 4th; Pixar and DreamWorks also have some movies scheduled for 2012, too), but they are two very highly anticipated sequels that we now know will be hitting two or so years from now in 2012 (just before the world ends). We already know that the Wolverine sequel will be about Logan traveling to Japan and training with samurai, but as for the Star Trek sequel, we don't know anything about it at all. Hell, we don't even know if J.J. Abrams will be back to direct or not. Hopefully we'll find out an answer to that question soon.
http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/01/09/star-trek-sequel-hits-in-2012-wolverine-2-shooting-in-2011/

Offline Mai17

• Bello! Legs FTW !!
  • ecchi
  • Maimi ~
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2010, 01:32:41 PM »
hope Wolverine 2 is gonna be better than the 1st

Wolf 1 suck

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - The Great Escape [Brian Lee remix]