JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Who`s Gonna Stop It

Author Topic: Till then...  (Read 58029 times)

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2006, 04:02:17 PM »
Yoshi 16

Yossi joins Makoto who is sitting alone at one corner.

“Ogawa-bond, need your help.” Yossi whispers.

Makoto looks around the spacious recording room, nobody is paying attention to them.

“It’s ok, they’re listening to the demo tape on their MD, We can talk softly. I wanna know what they say about Rikachan and me.”

“Look ahead please.” Makoto jabs Yossi. “Your body language is telling the whole world we’re talking secrets.

In not a very smart move, Yossi holds up her lyrics and hides behind it. “So, you know anything?”

Makoto: “Of course I know something, we all know. It’s an open secret.”
“uh-huh…”
Makoto: “We know Rikachan and you are a couple, but recently you guys had a tiff over Fujimoto-san but had since patched up.”
“chotto matte yo, how did Miki come into the picture?”
Makoto: “You said you like Fujimoto-san on haromoni, didn’t you? That makes Ishikawa-san jealous, so you two hadn’t been talking since that day’s studio recording. However, while at backstage, our knight in shining armor seized the opportunity and apologized to her princess when she’s at her most vulnerable. And so, they live happily ever after.”

Yossi shakes her head, the gossips sound too ridiculous and she knows Makoto is jeering when she said “they live happily ever after.”

“Makochan.” Yossi finally says “I’m telling you once and for all, Rikachan and me, we are just friends and colleagues. Full Stop.”
Makoto: “She likes you.”
“No, she doesn’t.”
Makoto: “And you like her.”

Yossi looks at Rika sitting across the room, with eyes closed and trying her best to get song’s rhythm into her head. “I like her as a friend, but I’m NOT in love with her, there’s a difference.”

“Like develops into Love.” Makoto says matter of factly.

Yossi rolls up her eyes, she knows further talks with Makoto will be fruitless. “Anyway you just help me brainwash them, alright!”

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2006, 04:13:21 PM »
BEAAAAAUTIFUL! I smiled the whole way through. Makoto being the intellectual of life sounds cool!!!

Do you mind if I use the -
Yossi rolls up her eyes as an NG?

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Till then...
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2006, 04:35:09 PM »
Ogawa-bond. I REALLY like this nickname for Mako. Its so cute and funny all at the same time XD

Looks like our knight and princess are denying their feelings :D

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2006, 04:40:59 PM »
I love this fic!
I want to see what our "knight in shining armor" is going to do next lol
GJ!

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2006, 10:52:14 AM »
@Elle_Driver, _Hitomi_  >> Thanks for liking this fic. :)

@Mikan >> no problem, you can use that for NG.

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2006, 11:51:07 AM »
Yoshi 17

Yossi lays back and relaxes on the sofa. (that ojichan sure is taking his own sweet time with Gakisan in the studio.) Looking around, she finds Reina, Eri and Sayumi amusing; nervousness is written all over their faces. Then she catches eye of Konno glancing in her direction. That turns on Yossi’s cheeky mode.

Konno shifts uncomfortably in her seat when she sees Yossi approaching.

“Konkon, need your help.” Yossi rests her torso on the table, leans forward and look straight into Konno.

Blood gushes up Konno’s face. Yossi watches with delight, she just loves poking fun at the shy Konno.

Konno: “Sorry Yoshizawa-san, I need to go to the washroom.”

With the target gone, Yossi walks back to her place but notices Makoto icy stare.

“What’s wrong?”

Makoto pauses.

“Oh! You like Konkon don’t you?”
Makoto: “SSShHHHH.”
“You saw me teasing Konkon. That explains!” Yossi claps her hands. “It’s no wonder your GAYdar is so sensitive, you are one yourself.” Yossi rolls on the sofa, laughing.

Makoto looks helplessly at her friend. She wishes for a hole to hide. It doesn’t help too since everyone now is looking at them, all credits to Yossi’s exaggerated actions.

Yossi only stops when she gets a stern warning from Kaori.

“Keep it a secret please?” Makoto is almost begging.

“So I take it you’ll be helping me too.” This time, Yossi says matter of factly.

Makoto curses herself, to think she had blown her cover to Baka Yossi, of all people. However, little known to Makoto, someone else in the room had noticed everything and knew what’s going on…

Offline Demanding More Makoto

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2006, 12:44:07 PM »
I love the relationship between Yossi and Makoto.
I really could imagine Konkon getting so embrassed that easily. Is it me or does Konkon fancy Yossi
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
:heart:  Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more:heart:

HELLO! Otaku Academy Member of the World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2006, 01:19:08 AM »
Yoshi 18

(Isn’t that Aichan and Gakisan? Ermm… surprise time.)

“Hi~”

Takahashi and Risa appear shocked.

“What you doing here?” Yossi looks around the deserted hallway.

Risa: “We… we lost our way.”

Takahashi has a ‘what a lame excuse’ look.

“oh sou~ by the way, you guys use the same perfume? Both of you smell the same.” Yossi takes a sniff “Ok see ya.” and walks away grinning, obviously satisfied with her prank.

Risa pulls up her collar and smells. “I do smell like you, doushiyo…”

“Of course you do, we’re one.” Takahashi kisses Risa on the lips.

Risa: “Dear, we’ll be seen. Maybe Yoshizawa-san knows something…”

Takahashi: “She won’t know, she’s got her own problems… soon.”

(Aichan & Gakisan, Aya & Miki, Makochan likse Konkon, how many pairs still out there? Rikachan and I? Nah… She’s a nice girl but too childish and I can’t stand her choice of colours, moreover she don’t like me.)

Inevitably, Yossi thinks of Gotchan again. She always appears when Yossi feels melancholic. As time passed, Yossi knows it is becoming hard for them to get back together. Gotchan career has sky-rocketed and she is getting sexier by the day, whereas she feels like a tub of lard standing next to Gotchan.

Miki: “Do you always eat so much?”

Yossi is surprised to see Miki with her tray, standing in front.

Yossi shrugs “Anything wrong? Eh… you wanna sit down?”

Miki: “Thought you’ll never ask.”

“Not with A__”

Miki: “Ayaya? She’s busy with her recording.”

“She’s sure busy wi__”

Miki: “So, for your information, we are NOT always together.”

Yossi chokes on her food.

Miki: “Why? You don’t chew your food?”

Yossi chokes again…

Miki passes Yossi her drink “It will help you.”

Yossi accepts and sips from the straw.

Miki: “You should chew your food more, helps digestion. You know you already look bloated.”

Yossi spews out her drink, she swears some came out from her nose too.

“Sorry.”

Miki: “Alright! there goes my lunch.”

“I’ll treat you back?”

Miki: “Ok, get for me Set B, more sauce please.”

Yossi leaves her seat, stunned. Everything Miki says is so unpredictable yet she’s quite fun to have around. Her frankness makes people feel relaxed.

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2006, 01:27:56 AM »
Quote from: katatsumuri

Inevitably, Yossi thinks of Gotchan again. She always appears when Yossi feels melancholic. As time passed, Yossi knows it is becoming hard for them to get back together. Gotchan career has sky-rocketed and she is getting sexier by the day, whereas she feels like a tub of lard standing next to Gotchan.

Ganbatte Yossi!!! lol
I think that now it's time for a Yoshizawa and Goto talk ^_^

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Till then...
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2006, 03:04:12 AM »
i like where this story is going. Keep up the good work! :D :D

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Till then...
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2006, 05:27:27 AM »
Aahh, I love having so much to catch up on! People have been busy writing havent they!!

Makoto's gaydar is just hilarious....love the way you set everything up and Yossui's realisation on why its so 'in tune' to the gay world :P

ROFL

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2006, 12:04:57 PM »
A short chapter.

Yoshi 19

Everyone is laughing their ass off when they read the scripts of the new haromoni skits. Introduction of Ganko Ittetsu’s family. They really take their hats of in awe of the script writers. Now Yossi and Rika are officially a couple on screen.

Rika: “You must have bribed the writers.”

“Don’t start it again please…” Yossi is halfway through the script. “Ah... this part is good, looks like I have a violent streak… wonders if there’s any wife-beating parts. I must appeal for that”

Rika: “Don’t you dare…”

“TOMEKO, TOMERU NAA?”

The room cracks up. Everyone thinks they make a nice couple, they share so much chemistry.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2006, 12:15:42 PM »
A short clip? Wow..its ok...its still fun to read :P

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2006, 07:15:07 PM »
Yay Ishiyoshi! I'm such a fangirl...

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2006, 04:25:20 PM »
Yoshi 20

“Makochan, any luck with Konkon.”
“I’ll appreciate if you keep your volume down.” Makoto looks around conspicuously.
“Buck up, my friend.”
“Ain’t easy… wonders how Aichan hooks up Risa…”
“Konkon loves food, work on that, baka.”
“Right… now that Rikachan and you are aboveboard, you go around calling people Baka.” Makoto snubs.

Yossi pats her buddy on the shoulder. It’s a rare sight to see Makoto gloomy. Only being lovesick is capable of that. “ne, musical’s coming right? Your best chance when you share room with her.”

Makoto eyes light up.

“Best still, just force yourself on her.” Yossi laughs at her self-believed quip.
“Talk only, I wonder if you yourself are capable of that.”

Yossi grins at her friend, over the month, their mutual understanding of each other is amazing.

“I’m a ‘gentlewoman’”
Makoto: “Right, always gentle with woman. Rikachan is a lucky one.”
“Oi~ I never touched her. Told you umpteen times, we’re just friends.”

Makoto touches Yossi’s forehead “Are you sick? Enough of your ‘friends only’ excuse. What’s wrong with Rikachan, She’s pretty, her character is nice, She’ll make a nice girlfriend, besides, maybe you don’t feel it, you two are so matched.”

“Things ain’t as easy as you said… Now I wonder how Aichan hooks up Risa.”

Both end up in a trance state. It’s no wonder others say they start to resemble each other.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2006, 08:17:34 PM »
Poor Yossui, no one believes her about Rika. And Mako/Konkon! Makoto should just jump her...:twisted:

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2006, 08:09:18 AM »
Yoshi 21

Four straight faced girls remain in the rehearsal dance hall. Abe and Tsuji have gone after a crying Kago.

Rika: “Hope she’s fine.”
Mari: “Leader, about time you have a talk with Fujimoto. She’s been quite a nuisance since she joined.”
Rika: “It’s scary, the way she shouted at Aibon just now.”
Mari: “It’s only rehearsal; I feel she’s getting personal at Aibon.”
Iida: “Maybe she’s pissed with Aibon’s pranks.”
Mari: “Come on, everybody knows her pranks are harmless, she don’t have to be so mean.”
Rika: “It’s disgusting to take it out on your junior, right? Yossi?”
“Could it be we’re skeptical, maybe her acting is so.”
Mari: “This matter aside, how about those time she’s totally spaced-out during dance lessons. Mayumi sensei looks pissed at times.
Iida: “Alright, I’ll talk to her.”

Abe, Tsuji and Kago are not back. Iida and Mari decide to join in the search.

Rika: “Notice how she had unsettled the group since she joined?”
“That’s not a nice thing to say.”
Rika: “nani yo!”
“I believe Miki’s not like that.”
Rika: “Shinyu?”

Yossi knows Rika is being sarcastic.

“Let’s not be biased.”
Rika: “Already you’re siding her.”

Yossi throws up her arms. Their conversations always end up this way. Why would others think they’re compatible?

Yossi walks out, Rika is on the verge of tears, it hurts especially since it’s because of  Miki. For the first time, Rika feels jealous.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2006, 08:18:42 AM »
hahaha the recored convo! funny as!

Aww i dont know who i feel sorry for - rika or yossui.

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2006, 04:02:37 PM »
Feel sorry for MIKI? :P

Yoshi 22

Yossi makes her way to the shokudou, it’s best to leave the scene before tension gets high. Turning a corner, she sees a brooding Miki sitting on the stairs.

“Crying over spilt milk?”

Miki looks up with a glare. “You don’t even know what’s going on.”

“I was there, I saw it.”

Miki: “So you sentenced me without trial…”

Yossi’s hunch is right, there seems to be more than meets the eye. “You wanna talk?”

Miki: “None of your business!”

Yossi’s blood rushes up her veins. “Stop acting this way, do you have to distance yourself? I’m trying to help.”

“ME! Distancing myself?” Miki smirks coldly. “I never felt welcomed in this group. Everyone thinks I’m here to vie for lead position, the truth is, I don’t give a damn!”

Miki’s words struck a chord with Yossi. She is right, some members do feel threatened and ostracized her. Yossi thought Miki never take it at heart, she always acts indifferent.

“I worked so hard for my solo, then what! I ended up in this group!” Miki’s voice trembled. “Just get lost!” She brushes Yossi aside and runs away. She has revealed too much to Yossi.

Yossi feels sorry for Miki. She was once deemed not qualified to a momusu but when her popularity takes off from her solo stint, Tsunku strips off her solo activities and throws her into the group. She has her right to be angry.

Offline MIKIisLOVE

Till then...
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2006, 05:22:05 PM »
Quote from: katatsumuri
Yossi feels sorry for Miki. She was once deemed not qualified to a momusu but when her popularity takes off from her solo stint, Tsunku strips off her solo activities and throws her into the group. She has her right to be angry.

I feel sorry for Miki :cry:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Who`s Gonna Stop It