JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin` - Sennen no Niji

Author Topic: It Started With A Bet - Chapter 8 Part 2 03/08/15 (MaYuki fanfic)  (Read 65380 times)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [Mayuki] It Started With A Bet Ch 1 12/08/13
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2013, 12:02:58 PM »
which fic you're waiting update for?? I have many fics XD

The one you recently created a poll if Mayu will be a guy or girl. The story where Yuki "hates" Mayu.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2013, 12:09:52 PM »

The one you recently created a poll if Mayu will be a guy or girl. The story where Yuki "hates" Mayu.

I'm writing the first chapter :3

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2013, 12:14:31 PM »

Yatta! :mon star:

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2013, 04:49:59 PM »
Yeah finally updated. Actually I am quite busy these few days. :P

@Haruto Lee: Yeah! I finally wrote one. I forgot to tell this to you on fb, if you are so bored then start working on the next chapter of that fic of yours!

Okay I am sorry for not updating and I am already working on it. But I am too lazy.... :nervous

Okay back to story, Yuki in this series is seriously mean but I couldn't wait that she will fall in love with a nerd but smart student, Mayu. :lol: :lol: Mayu  :cry: suffer again.  :cry:

Mo-chan I am waiting for yours.

Both of you update fast if not I am going to die to boredom

Offline momondmozide

• IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2013, 05:49:52 PM »
intersting  :thumbup
VISSITED MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER : @momondmozide

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2013, 07:47:07 PM »
Yeah finally updated. Actually I am quite busy these few days. :P

@Haruto Lee: Yeah! I finally wrote one. I forgot to tell this to you on fb, if you are so bored then start working on the next chapter of that fic of yours!

Okay I am sorry for not updating and I am already working on it. But I am too lazy.... :nervous

Okay back to story, Yuki in this series is seriously mean but I couldn't wait that she will fall in love with a nerd but smart student, Mayu. :lol: :lol: Mayu  :cry: suffer again.  :cry:

Mo-chan I am waiting for yours.

Both of you update fast if not I am going to die to boredom
I'll update for sure by the end of this week XD

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2013, 11:16:39 PM »
yuki it is you who will fall~  :twisted: muahhaha!~
mayuyu's skin is flawless!~ :inlove:  :lol:
but mayuyu it so so awkward bless her :nervous
thanx for the update konoe-san!!  :cow: :bow:
mahal kita~  :heart: :yep: :love: :deco: :cathappy:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2013, 11:21:54 PM »
Yuki sure is planing everything

I think Yuki is get a bad deal about making Mayu fall for her

Please update soon

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2013, 04:22:54 AM »
OMO!
HORRIBLE WHAT KIND OF BET IS THAT AND IN THE END YUKI CHOOSE TO LEAVE MAYU WHAT THE!!

Offline crazymumbling

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2013, 05:16:15 AM »
I find Yukirin so funny in this. She plans everything up to the last detail. Black hearted indeed.
I love this. Please update soon.

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2013, 06:02:44 AM »
Eykeibe~ :D I love the name~ haha
if Yuki lose..nude model?!! well, from the prologue.. it seems like she win?
and Mayu~ I can imagine that... a nerd kawaii Mayuyu~ ♥
waiting for the next update!  :twothumbs

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2013, 09:38:07 AM »
Poor Mayuyu...  :cry:

What will happen next??

How did the black hearted Yukirin make the nerdy Mayuyu fall for her??

Update soon, please... :bow:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2013, 06:32:25 AM »
Yuki is a sly.  8)
She wanna try to ruin the smart dan innocent Mayu.

I think, Mayu will easily falling in love with Yuki because... first, Yuki is gorgeous.. second, she act so kind and nice and warm.. third, she's popular.
If I put myself as Mayu... I would be fainted because the angel come to me, suddenly!  :lol:

Now... I can imagine how Mayu's change in your prologue.
It will be awesome.
Please update it faster!!  XD

Ahh... about Mayu in my fanfic... sorry.  :P
But if that make you update your chapter faster... I will often make her passed away.  :lol: kidding.

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2013, 02:57:25 PM »
Uwaaa~ Another MaYuki fic.. LOVELY~ Thank you~

Ohmygee.. Yukirin a superb player and Mayu like Usa Shijimi.. I can totally see Mayu like that.. :nervous

I can't wait to see how will the gorgeous rich playgirl make a move on our silent innocent nerdy girl..
I'm excited.. :fap

Keep it up~! Hope you update soon, aye!  :bow:

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [Mayuki] It Started With A Bet Ch 2 12/26/13
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2013, 09:52:00 AM »
Replies:

@rochilu: Yeah, she picked up the cat but that cat won't be something special for now. It will take years for the cat to make another appearance. :P

@mo-chan: I already replied to you a long time ago... Enjoy the new chap. :)

@Haruto Lee: Yuki is a bad girl. :yep: After the bet I'll try my best to make Yuki suffer a lot. :mon evillaff:

@momondmozide: Thanks. :shy1:

@mayuki_daisuki: Lol. :lol: Mahal din kita. :heart: :heart: :heart:

@Kirozoro: She doesn't want to lose to the bet so she has to plan everything. :twisted:

@gek geki: I was planning that its Mayu's turn to hurt Yuki after the bet. :nervous

@crazy mumbling: Black hearted indeed. XD

@chiquinna: I thought the name Eykeibe was spelled lamely. :lol: I know right! Nerd Mayuyu is very cute. :mon fu:

@olive29: I'm still trying to figure out how will Yuki make Mayu fall for her. :banghead:

@anakpanti: I agree. The image Yuki is showing to Mayu will make you like her. :yep: An angel outside but devil in the inside. I might not update as fast as you but I'll try my best. :D   

@kenjoy12:  :yep: :yep: :yep: Stay tune if you want to know more. :P

It Started With A Bet

Chapter 2

Two girls in their casual clothes are sitting facing each other at the school library.

“.....”

“.....”

Yuki broke the awkward silence. “Shall we start now?”

“Hai.” Mayu took out a notebook from her bag. “Which subject are you having trouble the most?” Mayu half whispered.

“All.” Yuki lied. ‘The longer time we spend together, the faster and harder she falls for me.’

“We will start with Math first. Please answer this.” Mayu handed Yuki a questionnaire.

“Hm. What is this for?”

“To know how ba-to k-know your skills in that subject.” ‘Was she about to say how bad I am in this subject? She's quite rude. I used to ace my subjects during elementary and honestly I don't need this but for the bet...’ Yuki thought and sighed.

*After a few minutes.*

“Finish. Here.” Yuki handed the half-hearted answered questionnaire. Mayu frowned while looking at Yuki's answers.

“What do you think?” ‘Hehe. I'm sure I don't have a single right answer.’

“For now, please answer these papers.” Mayu gave Yuki another questionnaire and Yuki didn't answer it seriously.

*After an hour*

Yuki looked at Mayu's troubled face with amusement.

“We need to do a lot of work...” Mayu said.

“Really? Why don't we also meet up on Monday, Wednesday and Friday?”

“I can't. Part-time job.” ‘She has a part time job? I wonder what kind of job it is. She never lingers her eyes on somebody for more than 5 seconds. She hasn't even looked at my eyes directly today!’

“What if I pay you too?”

“This tutorial is part of my scholarship. This became one of my responsibilities. They will give me allowance with this.”

“Why don't we extend the time instead?”

“I can't extend the time on weekdays. Only Saturday is good to extend the time but the added hour will be implemented next week.” Mayu said.

“Yes ma'am.” Yuki said playfully.

“About math it will be better if start memorizing the formulas.” Mayu showed the paper she gave to Yuki a while ago with corrections. Mayu explained how to do it right while Yuki was getting irritated because of how far they sat. It's completely different to the scenarios she imagined.

“Wait.” Yuki said.

“What's wrong? Am I too fast?” Mayu asked and looked at Yuki for the first time that day.

“I don't really understand it. Maybe I should sit beside you.” Yuki stood up and sat beside Mayu. Yuki noticed Mayu became uncomfortable but ignored it.

“What was that again?” Yuki pretended.

“Th-this should be d-done like this...” Mayu started to explain and stuttered without fail.

=======================================================================================================

Yuki didn't really do much to make Mayu like her in the first day but at the 4th meeting, she started to become overly friendly and had a big progress in her ‘project’.

Mayu was checking Yuki's paper when Yuki suddenly talk. “You have been improving lately.”

“I don't think so. Your scores increase too slow base on your worksheets.” Mayu replied without taking a glance at Yuki.

“Not that. Lately you are not stuttering that much anymore and you can already look at my eyes directly unlike before. You made me feel like I'm a monster.” Yuki said in a hurt tone.

“.... I'm sorry.” Mayu's guilt was evident.

“It's okay. By the way I have a present for you.” Yuki rummaged her bag looking for a certain box.

“Here.” Yuki presented the gift with a big smile.

“Why?” Mayu asked.

“I will tell you after you open it.” Yuki said excitedly. Mayu tore the paper wrap and found out it was a cellphone.

“I-I can't accept this. It's too e-expensive.” Mayu gave the box back to Yuki but Yuki gave it to Mayu again.

“I found out that you are an orphan and you work hard to have money to eat. I'm not giving this to you because of pity but because I admire your strength. Also, this is my way of showing my appreciation to you for teaching me so please accept it.”

“I really can't accept this.” Mayu shook her head and stubbornly tried to give the box to Yuki.

“I'm not trying to brag but I'm rich. This amount is nothing and I'd rather spend money for something good rather than just spending it for myself with useless stuff. You deserve this. So... Please accept it because I'm not getting it back.” Yuki explain and got Mayu touched with her intention.

“T-thank you very much.” Mayu bowed.

Yuki smiled at her success. “Let me teach you how to use it.” Yuki opened the box and gave the pink cellphone to Mayu. “First, you need to make your email account. You need to think about it carefully because you will be using it forever.”

“Forever?” Mayu was already frowning and Yuki giggled at Mayu's seriousness in thinking of a good email account name.

“I'll help. Let's think together!” Yuki prepared a paper and a pen to list down appropriate email addresses for Mayu.

After 30 minutes, Yuki managed to think of an address that Mayu approves. “You are quite picky.” Yuki complained.

“How can I not be when the addresses you thought of are embarrassing to use.” Mayu retorted back.

Yuki reviewed the embarrassing addresses she made. There were stuff like smartestpersonever@xxxxx.com; theworldrevolvesatthepalmofmyhands@xxxxx.com; closetcutegirl@xxxxx.com; beautifuleyes@xxxxx.com; besteyebrows@xxxxx.com; giantglasses@xxxxx.com; and some other embarrassing email address to use.

“I just want your email address to act as an encouragement for you.”

“It does the opposite instead.” Mayu face palmed.

“Just forget about it. At least you approve one.” Yuki said that but was still upset.

“This looks the most decent and not annoying.” Mayu said while she typed her email address.

“It's plain. The email watanabemayu0326@xxxxx.com is too normal.” Mayu rolled her eyes hearing Yuki whine.

“It's finish!” Mayu gleamed and Yuki excitedly took out her phone.

“I will save your address at my phone. By the way, we have the same model.” Yuki showed her green flip phone and immediately added Mayu to her contacts and sent a message.

“You got mail!” Mayu jumped on her seat because the phone suddenly talked without warning.

----------------------------------------------
Subject: Congratulations!
Watanabe omedetou! You are finally
starting to step into the communication
world. Now wecan talk anytime we want.

I am looking forward to be your
mailmate. (≧∇≦)/

From Yuki
---------------------END-------------------
Mayu smiled reading Yuki's message and turned to Yuki, who was smiling brightly at Mayu.

“You can just reply later. I put my feelings on that so you better do the same.” Yuki said. The two looked at each other’s eyes for a while until Mayu broke it and looked away.

‘She's being shy again. I'm really amazing. I am the only one who got this close to Watanabe and I will become closer to her after this. Hehehe.’ Yuki thought.

“Can I call you Mayu now?” That caught Mayu's guard down.

“Eh?... Ah! U-un!”

“Mayu, you can also call me Yuki because we are friends.” Shock was still on Mayu's face.

‘It's the first time someone called me Mayu aside from my relatives and Ka...Yu-Yuki said we are fr-friends.’ Mayu thought.

Yuki can't help but smirk on her mind after she saw Mayu's happy face. ‘I am really doing great.’ Yuki proudly thought.

“Thank you.” Mayu showed her shiniest smile that made Yuki's heart skip a beat and stare at Mayu. ‘Her smile is... What are you thinking Yuki?!’ Yuki brushed off her thought.

“N-no problem.” It was Yuki who broke their eye contact for the first time. “By the way, do you know how to save a number?” Yuki pointed at the phone with her eyes concentrated with it.

Instead of replying, Mayu pressed some buttons and successfully saved Yuki's contact in her new phone. “I thought cellphones are complicated to use. It's pretty easy.” Yuki only nodded and was still haven't gotten over the smile that Mayu gave to her.

“Let's not study today. You can go if you want.” Yuki was shocked hearing that.

“Wait!” Yuki accidentally raised her voice.

“You want to study?” Mayu asked.

“Actually no, but can we hang-out somewhere today instead?”

“Eh?” Mayu doesn't know what to say. Nobody has ever invited her to hang-out before.

“Please. Let's have fun. Just the two of us.” Yuki pleaded while showing her puppy eyes. ‘Kawaii.’ Mayu thought. She gave in and nodded as a response.

“Yes! Can you wait for me at the nearest combini? I have something to do first.” Yuki said but in her thoughts she is saying completely different. ‘I don't want to be seen together with her. It's embarrassing.’ Yuki thought.

“Sure.” With that Yuki left to do what said she was supposed to do and Mayu made her way to the convenience store which is actually far. It would take you 20 minutes by walk to reach there.

*After 40 minutes*

Yuki arrived at the combini and saw Mayu reading a manga magazine at the magazine corner.

Yuki walked softly and tapped Mayu's shoulder. “Sorry for making you wait.” Yuki said.

“It's alright.” Mayu placed the magazine back to its place. They went out to the combini and walked around looking for a place to eat. Unfortunately for Mayu, Yuki chose the place where Mayu works.

“Why don't you want to eat here?” Yuki asked Mayu.

“Well because...” Mayu was interrupted by the door of the restaurant suddenly opened revealing an old man.

“Nabe-san your shift today starts at 5 pm, am I right?” The old man asked and didn't even greet a good afternoon to the two girls.

“Hai. I was just walking around with her.” Mayu pointed at Yuki.

“I see. I thought you forgot your schedule. I have something to do. I will be going now.” The old man left the two.

“Your boss looks strict and depressing.” Yuki whispered.

“I heard that he have many problems piling up.”

“What kind of problems?”

“No idea.” Mayu shrugged it and walked away from the said restaurant.

“Wait. You don't want to eat here?” Yuki caught up with Mayu.

“It's awkward eating at the place where you work.” Mayu replied and looked at the ground.

“Fine. Oh! Are you a waitress there?”

“That's impossible for me and besides I'm just a dishwasher.” Mayu said in discourage tone.

‘Really, this girl got no confidence in socializing at all.’ Yuki thought and slapped Mayu's back. “Come on! Don't be like that. I'm sure someday you will be able to talk to people without getting awkward.”

“....” Mayu didn't reply and continued walking. Yuki felt that the conversation won't go anywhere so she didn't press further anymore.

The two found a ramen shop and decided to eat there.

Mayu put her hands together along with a chopstick and said “Itadaki-“

“Wait!” Yuki shouted and it caught the attention of Mayu and other people.

“Eh? What's wrong?” A confused Mayu asked.

Yuki sweat dropped at her over reaction and coughs a little to hide her embarrassment. “Let's take a picture as a remembrance.”

“It's fine. I can always remember this moment. I have a very sharp memory.” Mayu sounded like she doesn't want to get shot by a camera.

“I'm not the same as you so I need a photo.” Yuki brought out her phone and faced the camera at Mayu who has covered her face with her hands.

“Mayu-chan, move your hands away.”

“Please don't do this to me Yuki-san.”

“What's wrong with taking a picture? Come on Mayu-chan move your hands.”

“I'm shy.” Mayu said. Yuki tried to reach Mayu's hands but she couldn't reach it so she sat beside Mayu and put Mayu's hands away.

“Let's take it together. Will it somehow make you feel more comfortable in taking a picture?” Yuki tried to be gentle as possible so that Mayu will give in. Mayu was hesitant but finally agreed.

Yuki sat closer to Mayu and held her phone high. “Say cheese.” Yuki looked at the outcome and almost laugh at Mayu's forced smile. “Mayu-chan you should have said cheese so that I can capture your decent smile.”

“I'm sorry. I'm not used to this.” Mayu bowed.

“Well you got to get used to it because you will face this phone plenty of times in the future.”

“?!” This time Yuki couldn't stop herself and laughed after she saw Mayu's scared face.

Mayu finally noticed that Yuki was making fun of her so she ignored Yuki's laugh and proceeded to what she was supposed to do before Yuki interrupted her. “Itadakimasu.” Yuki stopped laughing when she saw Mayu was already eating. “Hey, wait for me.” Yuki said and went back to her seat to start eating.

*After 25 minutes*

“Yukiii-san you alreeaady gave tooo much for mee. I can at least paay for mmmy part.” Mayu struggled to keep the bill in her hands.

“Leet me pay for usss Mayu-chan.” But Yuki was stronger and got the bill from Mayu. “Yatta!”

“Ah!”

“Hehe. If you want me to let you pay for your part then let me take a good picture of you right now.” Yuki mischievously showed the bill and opened her cellphone.

“I really don't have any other option aside from that, do I?” Mayu said helplessly.

“You only got two choices. Either I pay for everything or let me take a picture of you then I will let you pay.”

Mayu sighed in defeat. “I will pay.”

“Yes! Prepare your smile and I don't want a fake one.” Yuki placed the bill down and gets her phone in position. “Say cheese.”

“Cheese.” Mayu surprisingly also said cheese that made Yuki smile. Yuki's smile got bigger when she saw how she captured Mayu's cuteness in her phone although Mayu’s big glasses were in the way.

Yuki placed her money first before giving the bill to Mayu. After that the two went to their respective home.

=======================================================================================================

‘I'm really tired. I acted too cheerful today.’ Yuki walked tiredly and cringed as she reached her house. She can hear faint sounds of her parents fighting.... Again. Yuki sighed heavily knowing that she won't be able to sleep comfortably today.

Yuki didn't even bother to say Tadaima when she got inside the house because even if she said it, it will not stop the meaningless fight of her parents. She just passed by them, changed into her pajamas, and done other necessities before sleeping. She received a mail just when she was about to close her eyes.

Subject: Arigato Gozaimasu
Good evening Yuki-san. I would like to
thank you for the happiness you gave
to me today. I admit that I really had a
bad impression of you at start because
people said that you are a player. But if
I look at you as a person, as a friend,
you are great.

Thank you very much for everything.
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

From Mayu
--------------------END--------------------

“It's all black. No single emoticon... Well she is new to this stuff. I should teach her next time and she obviously thought about this mail carefully. What a simple girl.” Yuki smiled and wore her earphones. She forgot a little about her parents and thought of what she will do to Mayu the next time they meet. Mayu doesn’t seem to look at her as a possible love interest and she has to think fast how to change that.

TBC

Belated Merry Christmas minna-san! :mon xmas2: :mon santa2: :mon santa3: :mon santa3:

I wasn't able to make a Christmas OS for Mayuki but I promise I will be back next week for a short New Year Mayuki OS. See you around people~ :on gay:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2013, 10:08:24 AM »
MORE !!!!!

GIVE ME MORE !!!!

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2013, 01:42:55 PM »
Konoe-san!! It feels like forever for me to wait your update!!  :lol:
Thank you for your update.

Wow.. Yuki, she's a pure player.  :angry:
She captivating Mayu's heart smoothly. Oh come on Mayu, please don't be THAT innocent.  :cry:

Yuki reviewed the embarrassing addresses she made. There were stuff like smartestpersonever@xxxxx.com; theworldrevolvesatthepalmofmyhands@xxxxx.com; closetcutegirl@xxxxx.com; beautifuleyes@xxxxx.com; besteyebrows@xxxxx.com; giantglasses@xxxxx.com; and some other embarrassing email address to use.
Seriously... I laughed really hard when I read it!  :lol:
She asked Mayu to make an email that she will use forever, yet she suggest Mayu to make a shameful account like that. *facepalm*

Am I wrong or Yuki already opened a tiny door in her heart for Mayu?
Umm... that... the moment when she found her parents fighting then she received an email from Mayu.

Such an interesting update, konoe-san.  XD

Offline crazymumbling

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2013, 04:23:35 PM »
Thank you for this! I've been really waiting for an update.

Now I'm starting to really feel bad for Mayu. She seems so pleased about the friendship that Yukirin has offered her.  At least  Yuki seems to be affected by Mayu even if she still thinks that it is still a game.

Thank you again for updating, maraming salamat!(since you're Filipino as well(?) haha)

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2013, 06:31:45 PM »
Thanks for update :grin:
I like that email adresses :rofl:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2013, 07:02:22 PM »
I want the Next Wouhooo!!!

I love how Yuki start to think a little about how Mayu have a nice smile :D

Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin` - Sennen no Niji