JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Thu Oct 14 2010 Part 02

Author Topic: [TEAM K] AKICHA ~ The Takajo Aki Thread  (Read 339267 times)

Offline gc

Re: [JKT48] AKICHA ~ The Takajyo Aki Thread
« Reply #1020 on: August 28, 2012, 08:58:19 PM »

It's Indonesian language book! XD
she studies Indonesian  :)

:twothumbs great  :cow:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1021 on: August 29, 2012, 03:29:07 AM »
A beautiful tribute video to Akicha complete with Aachan soundtrack. YouTube poster  akitya29 - Arigatou!!!

Offline gc

« Reply #1022 on: August 30, 2012, 07:45:44 AM »

EH? I just saw it and about to post this picture............
SHE'S STUDYING INDONESIAN? WOGH!! Interesting.

In near future, I don't even need to translate my fan letter into Japanese anymore!! HELL YEAH!!

still hope that Zomblo won't touch her. or chasing her. just support. also vote her in Sousenkyo

Yeah i also worried about Zomblos :catglare: but the freak Indonesian civil society organizations also need to worried :doh:

Offline kingku3

• ecchi
Re: [TEAM A] AKICHA ~ The Takajyo Aki Thread
« Reply #1023 on: August 30, 2012, 08:51:04 AM »
^
i don't think so... I think it's a step forward. In AKB, she's just a back row senbatsu member, in JKT, I'm pretty sure she's gonna be JKT's front row senbatsu member, she'll get important role in JKT. Became front member means more screen time in TV show or even single PV. It means her popularity will increase. More popular she get, means there'll be more peoples support her. More peoples support her (I hope) will make her vote in Election increase.

And about new challenge, I'm pretty sure she (and Haruka as well) will get Big Sisters role in JKT. It means they'll carry more burden in their shoulder. They (Akicha and Haruka) must lead this new-born-and-still-need-more-experience group to take a step forward. They have to do something like Miichan did in Shukan AKB, promoting JKT, make more people know JKT and such thing.

I'm sure, Akicha (and Haruka) will send a lot of positive energy and help this group a lot.

CMIIW^^

I disagree. This move is effectively (idol) career suicide. She is just going to end up as a gimmick act for JKT ("Look, a big sister from a faraway land!!"), and being so far away from Japan, the Japanese public and her wotas (you know, the ones who actually pays for all those election votes) will forget about her and move on after 6 months. In the grand scheme of the idol industry, the international fan base simply does not matter. Even if she goes back to Japan after that, her life as an idol is basically over.

Whether she has any effect on the acceptance and relative popularity of JKT48 is another matter. I personally think it wouldn't make any difference, but then again, I'm also of the opinion that JKT is a total farce to begin with.

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #1024 on: August 30, 2012, 09:23:36 AM »
I disagree. This move is effectively (idol) career suicide. She is just going to end up as a gimmick act for JKT ("Look, a big sister from a faraway land!!"), and being so far away from Japan, the Japanese public and her wotas (you know, the ones who actually pays for all those election votes) will forget about her and move on after 6 months. In the grand scheme of the idol industry, the international fan base simply does not matter. Even if she goes back to Japan after that, her life as an idol is basically over.

Whether she has any effect on the acceptance and relative popularity of JKT48 is another matter. I personally think it wouldn't make any difference, but then again, I'm also of the opinion that JKT is a total farce to begin with.
I agree with you that this won't help boost her popularity or what not, but it's not a complete career suicide as you put it. There's also the chance
that she will be back in 6 months as the "study abroad" thing was only supposed to be 6-12 months. I always did wonder why they picked Indonesia of all places.

Miyazawa Sae on the other hand, has  a batter future in China, I believe—mainly because the entertainment industry is better developed. However, we have yet to see if SNH48 picks up steam.

Offline gc

« Reply #1025 on: August 30, 2012, 10:43:06 AM »

I agree with you that this won't help boost her popularity or what not, but it's not a complete career suicide as you put it. There's also the chance
that she will be back in 6 months as the "study abroad" thing was only supposed to be 6-12 months. I always did wonder why they picked Indonesia of all places.

Miyazawa Sae on the other hand, has  a batter future in China, I believe—mainly because the entertainment industry is better developed. However, we have yet to see if SNH48 picks up steam.

mmm..
maybe because Inonesian has a great fanaticism on what they really love  :?

Offline ameng

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1026 on: August 31, 2012, 02:06:29 AM »
good bye! akicha :pleeease:

don't say "good bye". "See you" is better  :)

sorry, see you again when you back to AKB :nervous

do takajo will stay live in indonesia for being in JKT?

Offline gc

« Reply #1027 on: August 31, 2012, 05:48:43 AM »

sorry, see you again when you back to AKB :nervous

do takajo will stay live in indonesia for being in JKT?

yes, I think she will  :dunno:

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1028 on: August 31, 2012, 04:48:23 PM »
Well, everybody has their own rights to agree or disagree. Even though some part of my heart still can't accept Akicha's (or Aki-p's) decision, I know there is/are some reason behind this.

But, seriously, recently, after 48 Groups become more heard (and just wait for them become mainstream) in Indonesia, there are a lot of new fans here. But they don't just only support in mouth, they began to buy original CDs and other official merchandise of AKB (and it's sister groups)

About Akicha's Japanese-Wota... We can't do anything beside hope for them to stay, keep support, and wait Akicha until she's back to AKB.

I'll try to provide some information such as performance video, or maybe her appearance in Indonesian Magazine so Akicha-wota outside Indonesia can still update about Akicha in Jakarta

Ganbarimasu^^

Offline juara_dunia2006

• jedi in training
  • ecchi
« Reply #1029 on: September 01, 2012, 04:29:15 PM »
she was the first member that I could notice due to her last name which sounded so familiar, just like some Indonesian words.

from that day on I tried do dig more information about her and unexpectedly she was transferred to JK48.. getting closer to me.. so Akicha you've just got yourself a new fan.. me :D
does anybody know about her effective transfer date? as per today she's still in Japan right?
struggles make my heart beats.

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1030 on: September 02, 2012, 02:35:06 AM »
she was the first member that I could notice due to her last name which sounded so familiar, just like some Indonesian words.

from that day on I tried do dig more information about her and unexpectedly she was transferred to JK48.. getting closer to me.. so Akicha you've just got yourself a new fan.. me :D
does anybody know about her effective transfer date? as per today she's still in Japan right?
There is no exact info available about the date. She's still also in the middle of finishing A6 stage with AKB.

I think the most likely guess would be after the last A6 stage.
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #1031 on: September 02, 2012, 04:53:43 AM »
There is no exact info available about the date. She's still also in the middle of finishing A6 stage with AKB.

When will the last A6 show be and couldn't they just replace her with the a new Team A member?

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1032 on: September 02, 2012, 08:12:52 AM »

When will the last A6 show be and couldn't they just replace her with the a new Team A member?

Obviously after the new stage is ready to perform. And after how long she (and Haruka) will stay in Indonesia announce by tgsk. About "why not replace her..." IMO, finishing this stage until the last show is her last duty with the so called Team A.

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #1033 on: September 02, 2012, 08:54:24 AM »

Obviously after the new stage is ready to perform. And after how long she (and Haruka) will stay in Indonesia announce by tgsk. About "why not replace her..." IMO, finishing this stage until the last show is her last duty with the so called Team A.
And when will that be, LoL? It's been years :|

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1034 on: September 02, 2012, 10:28:41 AM »
^
well, tgsk already announced that these 4 (Akicha, Haruka, Sae, and Mariyannu) will leave in the end of this year. Which is mean Akicha and Haruka will debut in JKT December. Or maybe January 2013. (Except for Sae and Mariyannu since SNH was planning to debut at December 8th)

So, I assumed that the last show of A6 (also K6, B5, and 4-1) will be in November-December 2012.

Offline potchewy

• Sashihara Office
  • Member+
  • Sashihara Office?? I work there.
« Reply #1035 on: September 05, 2012, 01:33:09 PM »
What book is that? anybody can translate for me?  :?

It literally says "Speak Indonesian from Zero"
Which means Akicha is learning from scratch.

Offline gc

« Reply #1036 on: September 07, 2012, 03:37:20 PM »
Akicha has arrived to Indonesia  :hee:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1037 on: September 08, 2012, 07:29:14 AM »
With thanks to YouTuber 3939thankyou , who posted this on August 25

The cabbage scene:
Do you know the sound
 cutting boards and other sounds .....

Do you understand?
 I love this sound!
 until finally just cut

then the last scene:
 The refrigerator here
 there is something - not the door
 if you have a cup, when you hit the buttons, ice will be out
 This is the engine of the bar drink - A fridge like that!
 I want to buy...........
 However, a large fridge
 Does not go home! It is said, (T_T)

Try to buy a fridge!
 I use the refrigerator at home for eight years.
 I feel the Fridge is so cute!
 Can not be replaced

too funny
 The door can be opened from both sides
 Because there is a wall to the right
 when you open from the right looks like this

Offline veforveranda

• Member+
« Reply #1038 on: September 08, 2012, 10:26:59 AM »
akicha come to Jakarta and attended the opening of the  JKT48 permanent theater :welcome

source kaskus.co.id
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 10:34:37 AM by veforveranda »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: [JKT48] The Takajyo Aki Picture Thread
« Reply #1039 on: September 08, 2012, 08:59:01 PM »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Thu Oct 14 2010 Part 02