JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Hyokkori Hyoutanjima

Author Topic: OS corner ~~~~ Jurina x Maiyan  (Read 6486 times)

Offline sword_chen

OS corner ~~~~ Jurina x Maiyan
« on: December 29, 2015, 06:15:28 PM »
Flower
The bell of the church signifying marriage of matsui rena and furukawa airi. They smile happily because now they are a couple of husband and wife. Their friends also smile of this great moment. But, in the corner of crowd some person look at this moment and he murmured something " now the flower grow up and she find her happines. I wish they are happily ever after"

"Oi ! Jun come with me" the pervert cyborg young man call him. "Sure" i answer him. I follow him to the near cafe from the church. "Jun your cancer is getting worst right ?" Yuma ask me. "Yep, and i don't care about that" i said and smile. "Because you want see your childhood friend's marriage right ?" He ask me again. I just nodded and say some word to him "now she is a flower forever in my heart" and i go back to the church.

"Jun !! Come here take a photo with me" rena call me. "Of course for my baka rena" i smirked at her. "You're the who baka and idiot" she pouted. "See, idiot and baka are same" i laughed. "Ne, just take a picture with me with your baka rena" she smile. And *ckrek* the moment will be lasting forever. "Ne, my super baka rena be a good wife" i say it to her. " of course my super childhood friend" she replied me. "So it's time for me to say bye to my baka rena" i look my wristwatch. "Mou~~~ but, u promise for come back right ?" She ask me. I nod and smile for the last time.

*drrt*drrt*
Maybe mr. Ho call me to back to the hospital.
Ho : jun i told u... don't run away again
Jun : i'm sorry this is the marriage my first love i can't reject it
Ho : okay, i understand now please go back to hospital
Jun : on the way mr.
 Yeah, i have cancer since i was in high school. About that flower... now she find her right person for taking care of her. I want her to be happy without me beside her. I walking and see the dusk. Now, i promise to taking care of my self. I murmured and walking again.

4 years later ~~
Rena POV
I want to see the idiot jun again. He promise to me for wait. Now i will make a surprise for him. And beside me is my daughter. Furukawa Rara, i don't know but if i see rara's eyes i always remember that idiot. "Mama where we will go ?" She ask me. "We will see the baka uncle" i answer her question. She just nodded. And suddenly, i see Yuma walk to the graveyard. I follow him. "Yuma !!" I call him.notice he notice me. "Hello, rena-chan it's been a while right ?" He smile to me. "Rara this is uncle Yuma" i tell my daughter. "Hello uncle.." rara smile to Yuma. "Hello rara" Yuma relief her. "By the way Yuma why you come to graveyard ?" I ask him. "Follow me and you will know the answer" cauese i'm a curious person i follow him. And stop at tombstone and in there i see someone's name :

MATSUI JUN
                                           1985    -    2005 

I gasped, and shock my idiot friend has gone. He break our promise. I can't stop crying. "He have a cancer and he died after 4 month from your marriage" yuma said and try to not cry."he love you and he want you to be happy without he beside you" yuma say it to me. "Rara this is the most idiot person, but he care with everyone. And this is uncle jun" yuma talk to rara. "Rena, this is his last letter for you" i open the letter. And read it :

Now, my flower is grow up. And in the corner of my heart she will be the only one flower in my heart. I love my flower. And my flower find her real sun. Now the real sun will be taking care of my flower. But, forever she still my flower.

- jun matsui -

I never know he love me. Too late for me to answer him. But, in the fact he is my real sun. And i look my daughter's eyes. And i murmured "you are the real sun jun, forever and ever and thanks for all your effort for make me smile. I love you" and then my daughter speak "uncle jun, sleep with peace i don't want you sad cause of you sad mama will be sad too"  rara smile to me. Yuma just smile "rara, you want a friend ? I think nako will be accompany you" Yuma smile to rara. "Who is nako ?" Rara ask yuma. "She is my daughter" yuma answer her. "Rena chan let jun sleep with peace just like rara said" Yuma talk to me. " i know but don't let your idiot arounds you baka" i smile to the tombstone and leave the graveyard with Yuma and rara and of course with peace because the end i know that he love me and i love him.

The end ...

Sorry for bad grammar  :roll: ~~~
-301215-
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 02:00:58 PM by sword_chen »

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
Re: OS corner ~~~~
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 08:29:40 PM »
 :thumbsup :thumbsup  :thumbsup :thumbsup

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
 :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
 :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye:

:ding: :kneelbow: :on drink:

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 05:18:06 AM »
@blackdawn : i'm sorry  :bow:

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 07:08:03 AM »
@blackdawn : i'm sorry  :bow:

LOL..dont worry about it..and ur fic..its nice...xDD

tho its sad..but it nice tho it renaairin..and jun die in end..well

"pat pat..its nicee..keep the good work

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :cow: :cow:

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 01:26:52 PM »
@blackdawn : of course sir  :thumbup

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 08:19:27 PM »
I'm right!!! HOW DARE YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND!!! Aunty you're evil :cry: :cry: :cry:
Make the OS for my birthday gift ASAP!!! Or else I won't update lips taster due to sadness cause by this sad-ending OS (´;ω;`)
Btw ur grammar has improved? Keep up the good work :cow:

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 10:36:31 PM »
I'm right!!! HOW DARE YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND!!! Aunty you're evil :cry: :cry: :cry
Make the OS for my birthday gift ASAP!!! Or else I won't update lips taster due to sadness cause by this sad-ending OS (´;ω;`)
Btw ur grammar has improved? Keep up the good work :cow:

LOL....aunty is not evil tho..cause killing him is what make the story..and well..he sick..so *pat pat

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2015, 02:08:58 AM »
@koyumichan : I'm not killing ur husband mama. He have a cancer :V and I will make your gift after I'm going home :w00t:

Offline sword_chen

Re: OS corner ~~~~ ( WMATSUI ) christmas eve
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 11:20:12 AM »
Christmas eve

Jun POV
"Jun, wake up it's already morning" i hear the beautiful voice near me. And Slowly open my eyes. the beautiful angel sit beside me. she gently comb my hair with her fingers, and kiss my forehead. "i want to sleep again Rena" i replied her. she just smile and suddenly she shock because i pull her and hug her on bed. she blushed. "sssst, let me enjoy this atmosphere" i said and hug her tight. she snuggling into my chest. "Jun" she call me. "yes" i answer her, still enjoy the sweet scene from her hair. " i want spend my Christmas eve with my husband" she smile to me. i kiss her forehead, her lovely eyes, her nose, her cheek, and last her lips. "of course, my wife" i pinched her nose. "i want cook your favorite food, so this afternoon we can go to the supermarket buy the ingredients" She look at me with her cute face. "of course honey" and give her peck on the lips.

at afternoon ~~~~
"i need tomato sauce first and cheese" she said to me. i follow her to find the tomato sauce and cheese. she pushed the trolley and put the tomato sauce and the cheese is in my hand. then... she look confused. Rena looks cute when she search her cheese. "mouuu~~~ you hide it right ?" she ask me with pouted in her face. "nope" i smirk to her. and then... i feel pain in my arm. she pinch me. "ITTAI" I shouted. "return the cheese jun !" she smile with gekikara face. "okay, i will return your cheese but with one condition" i smirk at her with my handsome face. "what is that ?" she ask me. "just kiss me, babe" i answer her. and she pinch my arm again. " okay, this is your cheese" i return the cheese to her. "good boy" she smile. 

at home ~~~
she cook my favorite food. and i decided to take a bath first. after i finish, Rena come to me "dinner is ready" she said with warm voice and kiss my lips. i smile to her. "wait for me.." i replied her. she just nod. later i going to the dining room. "hey your hair is still wet" she shout at me. "let me dry your hair first and just sit on the sofa" she sit on my lap and dry my hair with towel. i held her waist look the beautiful brown eyes. and, suddenly her lips touch mine. "this is your christmas gift" she smile softly. and then i kiss her again. the kiss full of love. we broke our kiss, because we want eat the spaghetti. i kiss her forehead before we eat the dishes.

at night ~~
her arms around my neck. we kiss passionately. slowly... i turn down to kiss her neck, her sexy collarbone. and she stop when i unbuttoned her shirt. "enough, neee" she said with pout on her face. i giggle and kiss her forehead. we cuddle in bed. she stroke my cheek gently. i just give my best smile to her. "merry Christmas my wife" i whisper to her ear. "merry Christmas too my super husband" she replied me, with gentle kiss on my lips. and we finally sleep. although the weather is cold, but i feel warm with Rena beside me. i wish the next Christmas eve will be same too. full of love and warm hug. with my beautiful wife and her love for me.

THE END...

sorry for the bad grammar :lol: please forgive me :bow:

note : this is ur gift mama :V not too romantic. i just try write it.  :D don't forget update ur fic too. Fufufufu~~~

_030116_

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
Re: OS corner ~~~~ (Gift for bojog mama ) :V
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 12:54:02 PM »
:thumbsup:
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2016, 01:05:42 PM »
Wmatsui  :deco:

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2016, 02:44:27 PM »
Not too romantic you say??? It's lovely!!! :deco: :deco: And why you and my daughter mentioned bojog mama on your thread name -__-
I'm not bojog, you and shinigamielf are :v
Thanks a lot for the OS!!! I love it aunty XD make more OS in the future please~ :wub:

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2016, 02:51:44 PM »
@BojogMama : thanks mama :v and don't forget update ur fic   :catglare:

Offline sword_chen

Re: OS corner ~~~~ (JURISAKU) AUTUMN PIANO (CHAPTER 1 / 7)
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2016, 02:16:28 PM »
Autumn Piano (chapter 1)
A piano sound. It’s sound full of sadness. The boy playing with sad face too. His name is Jim Hayden. He always alone in that piano room. Always play the same song. Never have a friend. Because his bitter past. And a cancer that he have
_ flashback_
A moan can hear until the living room. Jim walk into his girlfriend’s home. And see that his girlfriend make love with another boy. Without talking he left his girlfriend with her affair and go away. After that he change his name from Matsui Jun to Jim Hayden. And he left Japan.
Flashback end
“eyooo !!! Jim Hayden the famous piano prince. Ready for your concert ?” his manager. He just nodded and continue his song. His manager Louis, who always take care of him after he arrived in London, UK. “maybe, I should call Nana. She is Japanese too” said Louis in his heart. Jim just look at the window. He really like blue sky. Tomorrow, he will have a piano concert in Japan. His home and the his bitter past start. But, this is his job a pianist. When he still daydreaming he didn’t notice a girl who now standing beside him. “it’s autumn right ?” she ask Jim. Jim just silent. “hmm… a broken heart boy” she said and walks to piano. She play Endless Love. Jim just listen what the girl play. He look at the sky again look the leaves who falling. That piano sound make him relax. “so, what’s your name ?” Jim ask her. “Chloe Reinn” she said and continue “you are Matsui Jun, basketball player in high school, move to London after knows his girlfriend have affair behind him. Change his name to Jimmy Samuel Hayden.” He shock “why this girl knows everything about me ?” Jim said in his heart. “I am a mind reader so if you think about me I know that” she wink to Jim. Jim just silent. And left her. But before he left he says something to her “this world just a black and white colors” and left. Chloe just smile. “I’m Sakura, Center don’t you remember me ?” she whisper.
The next day ~ ~ ~
Jim have to go to airport. He will came back to Japan. *BRUK* a girl bump him. “can you please be careful little bit” she said to Jim. “Chloe ??? you again huh ?” he said. “I have a concert in Japan. You are my partner stupid” she said. “huh ? I thought I will have a solo concert” he surprised. “you look stupid” she mock t him again. “Hey ! in here” Louis shout at Chloe and Jim. “I’m sorry I don’t tell you but she is a great violinist so you and her will be a great pair for this concert.” Louis said to Jim. Jim just silent. “oy can you listen your manager first ?” she speak at him. “can you just don’t disturb my life ?” he said and left again.

TIME SKIP ~~~~

Japan airport….
After Jim left them. Jim start to call his friend.
Jimmy : hello
Unknown : hello who is this ?
Jim : it’s me Jun
Unknown : hehe old friend what’s up ? how are you ?
Jim : I’m fine. By the way I arrived in Japan now, can I stay in your house for a while ?
Unknown : of course but you will met my little girl she is little bit devil
Jim : it doesn’t matter. What is her name ?
Unknown : you will now soon
Jim : Okay, your address ?
Unknown : I will pick up you
Jim : you will get a trouble.
Unknown : hehe this is your first time you came back to japan after 5 years
Jim : okay thanks
Unknown : your welcome.
Then he closed the phone. His best friend in high school. With Yuu senpai and Otabe senpai. But, now they separated. Because they have a child, wife, jobs. It’s not like in high school life who free.
Chloe Reinn POV
Huft … center why you left me again. You really not remember me huh ?  you just remember you’re her ex girlfriend who betray you. You don’t remember who always beside you when you almost lose. But now until forever I will love you center.
End of Rein  POV
“Ms. Do you know Jimmy Hayden I should pick him up now” a man with his daughter ask Chloe. “Emm… maybe he is in there” she said. “in here !” suddenly Jun shut at young man. “fugugugugu welcome back my friend” he said. “Thanks a lot Jesse” he said. “You still remember my western name ?” he ask. “of course Jesse Alfonso Patrick” he said. They laughed together. “papa who is he ?” a little girl ask her papa. “this is Uncle Jim” he said. “hello uncle” she speak to him. “hello” Jim said with smile. “btw I will call you with your Japanese name” Jim said. “okay but you won’t me call your Japanese name right ?” Yuma / Jesse ask Jim. “it’s okay but if we in street call me Jim” Jun said. “okay Jun” Yuma smile. “ettoo…. You will stay with his family ?” Sakura ask Jun. he just nod and left with Yuma.
At Yuma’s Mansion
“Yukirin ! I bring a new guest” Yuma said to his wife. “heee ???” with her super queen reaction face she saw a tall man with his handsome face. “OMG !!! Matsui Jun. you comeback again ???” she said. “as you see I’m here” he said and smile to Yukirin. “Jun… your room is in 2nd floor. We shoud have a dinner so you want to join us ?” Yuma ask his old friend. “thanks but  I think I will go to dinner with Chloe” he said. “oh, okay. It’s not a problem. Just take your old motorcycle in garage” Yuma said and threw the key to Jun. “thank you” he smile and go to his bedroom.
Jun POV
It’s been 5 years I leave Japan. Now I comeback with a lung cancer because of my bad habbit in past. I hope I can die as soon as possible. She who betray me I still remember her. The pale skin, the long hair, brown eyes. I cant forget her. I wish when I die she will came to my funeral.

_tbc_

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Re: OS corner ~~~~ JURISAKU / Autumn Piano chapter 1 / 7
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2016, 04:10:12 PM »
wow you really write it
so.. yuma is mayu watanabe
chole the violist  is sakura miyawaki? (at first i thought she would be mayuki daughter since sakura is literally half mayu half yukirin XD)
jim the pianist  is jun matsui.. and he is going to die  :sweat drop:
and rena is jun ex

why they have to had a western name  :nervous its hard to remember who is who but ill keep up

good luck on the next chapter

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2016, 01:45:15 AM »
jeez nyet,reading akb48daisuki-san's fic and yours suddenly my otp changed -_-,probably I should make a fic of this paring too (?),is it okay akb48daisuki-san ? .-.

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2016, 03:22:27 AM »
@chruncycream hee..thank you for reading my fic
 its not like i own the pair or something  :nervous
please do if you feel like it, ill looking forward for it  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 03:43:11 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2016, 03:44:06 AM »
Hehe thanks nee chan  :D @akbdaisuki48
You should try it chy @crunchycream

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2016, 11:49:06 PM »
@chruncycream hee..thank you for reading my fic
 its not like i own the pair or something  :nervous
please do if you feel like it, ill looking forward for it  :lol:

Aye sir~

Hmmm,okay~,later after the national exam

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 12:56:46 PM »
Nice.. keep going..
I will waiting for the next. And its nice that its not an OS. :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Hyokkori Hyoutanjima