JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Caramel Song

Author Topic: Turtle's New Shots----The feeling's mutual  (Read 5999 times)

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Turtle's New Shots----The feeling's mutual
« on: June 25, 2011, 03:24:26 PM »
Time for some shots peeps  XD

I promise

The morning sun warmly touched the short, brown haired woman as she
stood in front of the house, the street deserted at that time of
morning. Her traveling coat flowed around her gracefully as Nami drew
her sword, moving swiftly through her morning drills, her
concentration utterly focused on what she was doing, her sword a
blur.

As Nami's sword finally returned to it's hilt with a steely hiss a
young woamn's voice softly said, "That was marvelous, chibi samurai."

"Thank you," Nami answered her simply, turning to meet the eyes of
the lanky eldest sister of the Maeda clan. She looked better than
she once did, dressed in simple robes and not as a false ronin, and
her smile was welcoming.

Her expression became serious as she said, "My sister Atsuko... she
is very happy that you've come back here."

"As am I," Nami admitted.

She tilted her head to the side, "But I fear that she might be
heartbroken if you leave her alone once more."

Nami looked up to the sky, the clouds drifting by on a blue
background. "I'm a ronin," she said, "a wandering samurai with no
master and nothing to offer someone like Atsuko."

"Oh, but I think you have something very precious to offer her," Mariko countered her argument firmly.

"Oh?' Nami looked at her in surprise.

"Your heart," she shrugged as she continued, "I think that's all that
Atsuko wants."

Her eyes widened slightly, then she nodded. "Thank you," she said
thoughtfully, "I'll think about what you've said."

The door to the house slid open and Atsuko emerged, the black haired
young woman giving her sister a gently scolding look. "What have
you been up to?" she asked. Ignoring her stammered denials she
smiled at Nami, "Breakfast is ready, are you hungry?"

Nami walked forward, taking the hand that Atsuko extended to her. "Is
that a trick question?" she asked. A pause, "And sake, too?"

"Of course," Atsuko chuckled, tugging Nami inside.

Breakfast was a surprisingly intimate affair, even when the three
sisters joined them at the table and they chatted together happily
as they ate. Mariko,Haruna and Miichan watched with fondness as Atsuko and Nami talked
and ate away, clearly approving of the two of them being together.
Reluctantly they all left to attend to the rive bowl restaurant, Nami
reassuring Atsuko with the promise that she wasn't leaving town
anytime soon.

Surprisingly NAmi was eagerly welcomed as she walked through town,
many people mentioning how they had seen her battles in town. Of
course most of it was from stories that the few real witnesses had
spread, but Nami found it pleasant none the less. Of course the tales
had grown in the telling, with her and Yuko facing off against over
a hundred goons rather than the twenty or so, but Nami didn't mind a
inflated reputation.

"Welcome," the young woman at the bar nodded to Nami, pouring out a
saucer of sake for her with a steady hand.

"Thank you much," Nami tossed it back, sighing happily. They talked
for a bit about the town, then she frowned as Angela passed
on some disturbing news.

"Yes, the Jpervs bandits tried to attack previously," she agreed with a
sigh, "one of the Maeda sisters was hurt helping the few fighters
in town drive them off."

"And the local lord Wisnu hasn't sent any help?" Nami raised her eyebrows
as she finished off another saucer of sake.

"I'm not sure he's had any help to send us," she noted as she poured
more, "he's had problems with other lords to deal with."

Nami frowned, "Atsuko didn't mention it to me."

"Many people in town are aware of her regard to you," the bartender
said diplomatically, "I think she didn't want to pressure you to
stay here."

"Or to see me get into trouble," Nami nodded thoughtfully. She
finished her sake and paid, despite her protests, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Angela nodded as she left.

Nami walked to the edge of town, her thoughts wandering far from the
men and woman who called out greetings to her. The bridge was older,
the wood marked by sword cuts and she could easily imagine the
battle that had been fought here, the town's few defenders versus
bandits.(Man, The Jpervs bandit sure made a lot of ruckus here) she thought. Inexperienced but brave the defenders had won with good
luck as much as skill, and she was certain the next fight would be
far more dangerous.

'So what do I do now?' Nami silently wondered, closing her eyes in
thought. A breeze stirred her hair and a familiar scent made her
open her eyes once more... as a rain of cherry blossoms fell around
her, spinning in the air with a lovely rose color. Catching on in
the palm of her hand Nami gazed at it, murmuring softly, "Acchan."
Mind made up Nami was off, moving with a determined step.

-----

"Thank you for coming," Atsuko bowed to her last customer, then she
and her sisters closed up the small restaurant.

As they walked back to the house her chubbier sister smiled at
her, "I don't think I've seen you this happy in a long time."

Atsuko smiled back at Miichan, the folds of her simple kimono swishing
around her legs. "I think so too," she agreed.

"Do you think that Nami will stay?" the youngest sister asked softly.

With that Atsuko shook her head, a hint of sadness touching her
eyes. "I don't know," she admitted, "but for as long as she's here I
will cherish that time."

"Maybe we can talk her into staying?" Mariko asked,
frowning slightly.

Atsuko smiled gently as she shook her head firmly, "No, please. If
she's going to stay I'd like it to be on her own."

Coming around a corner they saw their home.. then blinked in
surprise. Nami was sitting in front of the house, a group of younger
children gathered around her as the brown haired woman told a
classic fairytale to them. She finished up to the sound of the
children's cheers, then looked up and smiled at Atsuko's approach as
the kids scattered.

"Welcome home," Nami said simply, her eyes only watching Atsuko.

"I'm home," Atsuko agreed, taking Nami's hands in hers.

They talked happily as they prepared dinner, the five of them eating
then the three sisters discretely disappearing to leave the two
women in peace. Nami held Atsuko in the curve of her arm, breathing
in her sweet scent as they sat together quietly, looking up at the
starry sky as crickets chirped in the background.

"I was wondering," Nami said as Atsuko rested her head on Nami's
shoulder, "if there might be room in your house for another?"

Atsuko twisted a bit to look up into Nami's eyes. "I think we could
find room," she smiled, "but... are you sure?"

Nami squeezed Atsuko gently, kissing the top of her head lightly. "I
think this town could use my sword," she said, "and I don't want to
leave you again."

Atsuko shifted until she faced Nami, "And I don't want to lose you,
too."

Seeing the invitation in Atsuko's eyes Nami took the lead this time,
kissing her lingeringly on the lips. "I'm not going anywhere," she
vowed, "I promise."

End

:hiakhiakhiak:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 10:13:08 PM by nyaha00 »

Flean

Re: Turtle's New Shots---- I promise
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 03:44:17 PM »
 YEAH!!! new story~~~ :onioncheer:

I like this~~ Samurai! Bandits!! more actions!!!   :mon woo:

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 04:36:45 PM »
wuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuy~

nice story there mommiiiiiie~  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

more action~  :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 04:37:11 PM »
Since I'm still thinking about my new Multi fic, here's another shot!!! XD

Mine Only

"Can't I just stay here today?"

Atsuko let out a giggle at this statement and the accompanying look of distress on Takamina's face.

"Hey, this isn't a laughing matter. I'm serious."

"Minami, even if you don't go today they'll still be waiting for you, and you have to go to school at some point."

Takamina let out a sigh of defeat and reluctantly stepped out of her room into the chilling February air. Atsuko took one last amused look at her friend and then turned toward the stairs.

"Come on, TomoTomo are waiting for us. Let's go, I'm sure it won't be that bad."

Wrapping her scarf around her neck, Takamina shut her door and then followed Atsuko to join their friends from upstairs. They shared their usual light banter on the short trip to their school, talking over the day's lessons and whether or not to go to Akihabara after school, but Takamina's mind was clearly somewhere else. Or it was until it was suddenly pulled backed to the conversation, which had now turned to what Takamina was dreading, Valentine's day, by a very mischievous looking Tomochin asking her a question.

"I wonder how many chocolates Takamina will receive today. How many girls will be putting letters in your locker?"

Takamina's face flushed a brilliant red and she suddenly felt warm despite the cold weather. Stumbling over her words she sputtered out a response to Tomomi.

"Tomochin! H-how many times do I have to tell you I am not a man?"

Giving Takamina an 'if-you-say-so' look, Tomochin dragged Tomomi off to their class' lockers as they arrived at school, leaving the still sputtering Takamina with an amused Atsuko.

They made their way over to the lockers and Takamina stopped in front of hers and stared at it with a look of extreme apprehension. The girls glared at her like small beady eyes, and the vents below were like some strange mouth that had gobbled up the letters, which Takamina knew were inside. The foul beast was just waiting to strike them at her the moment she opened it. As she reached forward with a trembling hand, she felt Atsuko's comforting presence appear behind her and the small sigh she let out brushed the short strands of hair at the nape of her neck. Her hand reached out to rest on Takamina's shoulder.

"Come on. I'm sure it won't be that bad. Just think of this as experience for the near future."

Takamina quickly spun in her combo, just wanting to get it over with, and flung open her locker while closing her eyes and flinching as if she was afraid the letters would coming flying out at her like a flock of birds. Takamina's face was already red, and a giggle from Atsuko did nothing to remedy that.

"It's perfectly safe, open your eyes Minami."

Takamina nervously cracked one eye open and peered into her locker. There in a small pile were half a dozen or so pink letters staring back at her. Each one bore her name on it in variations of that same overly sweet and bubbly handwriting that girls seem to save for such things. The red hue on her face deepened a shade or two as she nervously pulled them out.

"What am I supposed to do with these?"

"Well you could read them. Or you could be cold and heartless and just throw them all away."

Atsuko stated this last bit with an overly dramatic flair as she removed her hand from Takamina's shoulder and went to go open her own locker. Takamina followed her, still holding the letters in her hand while trying to keep as much distance from them at the same time.

"Can't you do something with them for me?"

Atsuko glanced up with an amused expression and paused what she was doing for a moment.

"Oh, but they did put so much effort into them. I'm sure they're just brimming with the pure affection of young love"

"Acchan, you're not helping. In fact you're almost as bad as Tomochin. Can you please take them, I can't just throw them away, but I don't know what to do with them."

Atsuko arched an eyebrow as she watched Takamina glancing around the room, looking for all the world as if she had just killed someone and was now asking her to help bury the body.

"Fine, if it makes you feel better I'll take them."

Atsuko took the letters from Takamina's lose grip and slipped them into her bag, then after closing up her locker she turned around to look at a much relieved Takamina. With the morning bell ringing in the halls both of them proceeded together to their classroom to begin the day's lessons.

Takamina spent the rest of the day relatively calmer, but Atsuko did notice with some amusement that whenever anyone would say her name or appear unexpectedly that Takamina would flinch ever so slightly. When the end of the day came, Takamina looked so relieved that Atsuko couldn't help but giggle at the site.

"Come on Acchan, let's go. I don't understand how you can enjoy this day so much."

Atsuko merely smiled at Takamina and accompanied her back to the apartments, meeting Haruna and Yuko in the front yard of the school. Back at the apartments each of them split off to go to their respective rooms and work on their various projects.

Minami opened her door and entered into the safe-haven of her room from this holiday. She took off her scarf and hung it on a peg and then proceeded into her room to change out of her school uniform and into some more comfortable clothes for working. While the uniforms weren't too bad overall, the short skirts could still be a pain sometimes, not to mention that they were definitely not good for keeping out the February chill.

She started doing her homework, mainly Physics,Chemistry,Math,History, and Elnglish.

She quickly lost track of time and was only alerted to the passage of hours when she heard the buzzing of her phone as she received a message. She took one last glance over the sentence she had been writing, set down her pen, and flipped open her phone. Her screen displayed a message from Acchan telling her dinner was ready. She closed her phone and slowly got up from her chair stretching out limbs that had been forgotten and cramped in the past hours of writing. Debating a jacket or not Minami decided that the she could do without for the quick walk between rooms and opened her door.

The gust of cool air that hit her almost made her regret her decision, but she steeled herself and walked quickly over to Acchan's apartment giving a quick knock and then entering without waiting for a response. What greeted her was definitely worth the short time spent in the cold. The table was set with one of Acchan's delicious looking meals, the scents from it wafting temptingly around the room, and the heat from the cooking adding extra warmth to the room. Acchan was just moving the last dish onto the table and she smiled in greeting at Minami as the both moved to the table.

"Wow, your food looks particularly good today Acchan."

"Well it is Valentine's day after all. I thought I'd fix something more than usual."

Minami let out a sigh at the reminder of the day.

"What did you do with those letters I gave you anyways?"

"Oh, I thought you were so eager to get rid of them?"

This comment received a small blush from Minami.

"I-I was, but I was just kind of curious since you didn't just throw them away right away."

"Oh, I read them of course."

"W-what? You read them?"

"Well, I didn't want those girls' efforts to go unappreciated." " Even Mocchi's was there"

Acchan laughed at Minami's reaction as she turned red and floundered for something to say. Atsuko took the opportunity to ask a question of her own.

"Earlier you asked me how I could like Valentine's Day, would you like to know the answer?"

Without waiting for an answer from the other girl who was still struggling to return to her normal color she continued.

"It's because no matter how many letters you receive or how many chocolates you're given, I know that you're mine."

Acchan stated this last part with a happy smile as she slid her hand into Minami's. The fading blush on Nami's face once again bloomed into full force.

"Now, shall we eat?"

-----

Acchan such a....  :hiakhiakhiak:

Flean

Re: Turtle's New Shots---- Mine Only
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 04:59:11 PM »
 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

This is so cute!!! more takacchan~~~  :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline mangobanana15

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 09:25:42 AM »
awwww Acchan doesn't care if Takamina gets so many valentiness. she's herss! hehehe XD

lol i love seeing Takamina get so embarrassed about the letters

OMG OMG U INCLUDED ME IN THE FIRST STORYYY. I'M SO HAPPY
AND U GOT ME TALKING WITH TAKAMINA  XD XD XD

Takamina didn't want to leave Acchan! awww she stayed!!

I will wait for your next update!

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 04:58:46 PM »
Uhm Douzu...

Speak Now (SaeYuki)

My hands pressed onto the bar and the door creaked open, and I found my way to where I found a few familiar faces that looked at me in shock.

"Yuki-san, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm here for the wedding." I replied timidly.

"I wouldn't think Aimi-san would have invited you."

"I'm not here for her I'm here for Sae. Aimi can go die in a hole for all I care." I scowled. The three of them nodded.

"Are you happy for her?"

"I…" Frowns from the three emerged.

"She doesn't treat Sae right either…" Wisnu, a tall spiky haired man said, with a marine blue tie that hung from his neck to indicate that he was Sae's best man, separating him from the other two men beside him that wore white silk ties. "But she seems happy."

"Dear, you look stunning." A tall woman exclaimed, her voice echoing from inside a room. Her features, well you could say she represented a tooth pick, her face seeming as it was pulled back just to show that much cheek bone you didn't think it was possible.

"Just beautiful pumpkin." A low voice bellowed from the room. His bushy mustache covering his upper lip and his thinning hair combed over to the right side of his head. His short body round and plump.

"No, I need Angela to come here and help me with this bow!"

I found myself gazing at the room Sae was inside and I frowned visibly. Maybe this isn't what she imagined it to be…

"Yuki-san? Are you alright?" The concerned voices from the groomsmen couldn't reach me.

I just envisioned the scene perfectly, running away with Sae hand in hand, slapping Aimi, oh gosh it was too good to be true.

I give a small smile to Sae's frowning parents, who smile once they see me. I slowly make my way towards the back, to not be seen by Aimi. The music starting on cue and turned my face away so the stupid brunette wouldn't notice while she walked down the isle, but that was no problem, because she was too busy drooling over Sae. Which I see the reason to drool over Sae at this time but Aimi was just disgusting. Sae was wearing a three-piece suit, a gold silk tie, symbolizing that she was the 'groom'.

She walks down the aisle; arm hooked with her pudgy father and soon stood across from Sae. I looked at the small frown etched across Sae's face, before being replaced with her quick fake smile that she hardly used.

I don't even know why I came to the wedding. To see the person I love marry another, I must be crazy to come to witness this pain. But I suppose I was here for Sae, to let her know I approve or something, because it's not very polite to decline a wedding invitation. But you don't approve Yuki. Get out of my thoughts. I sighed audibly.

I hear the preacher say

"Speak now or forever hold your peace"

I breathed in and stood up, gasps of horror from the right side where the bride's friends and family sat. A few sighs of relief from the left, from the people invited by Sae. I saw the smirk on Wisnu's face before staring at Sae and her wide eyes.

"Sae, I thought you told me you didn't invite her to our wedding!" Aimi exclaimed.

"I never said anything, and I am permitted to invite whomever I want."

"Sae, get her out of here!"

"Aimi, you know why I first went out with you? I went out because your father paid me to, 'cause your little Otou-san couldn't bear to see his little girl alone. I needed the loose change so I said what the heck. I thought you might actually turn out to be a nice girl. Turns out I'm wrong, but hey look, I've got an extra two hundred fifty thousand in my pocket."

"Sae! What are you talking about!"

"Miyazawa! This wasn't a part of the deal!" The fat chubby man grumbled.

"Who cares, you can't buy love or a marriage." Sae then looked at me. And you say

"Let's run away now, I'll meet you when I'm out of my tux at the back door
Baby, I didn't say my vows,So glad you were around when they said, 'Speak now'"

I could hear my heart pounding in my ears, was this really happening? Did Sae really love me? Did I just hear she earned two hundred fifty thousand dating that horrible girl? I found myself smiling my first real smile in years. I ran and wrapped my arms around her neck, from there she picked me up and spun me around, setting me down and putting our foreheads together gazing into each others eyes.

"Hey you, I thought you'd never show."

"Well I thought you needed some rescuing and I had a spare hour on my hands…" I grinned once more.

"Ouch. So you'd leave me to get married if you didn't have some spare time?"

"Maybe…" I felt her arms around my waist, and finally noticed how close we were.

"Hmph. Then you don't really deserve this but…" She dipped down, touching our lips together, as we melted into one. She pulled away after a second. "That was for saving me oh sir knight." She winked before diving for another kiss that lasted much longer than the first. I hear the whoops and hollers of everyone realizing the wedding was basically off and the groom was hooking up with another girl. From the left I heard cheers, and remarks of 'Finally, that took years!' The right I heard how it was such an embarrassment to the family and other nonsense. But all I was really focused on were the lips on mine and the body pressed against me.

"What was that one for?" I breathed when we pulled away.

"Well, that was just 'cause I wanted to kiss you." She smiled her lopsided smile. "How about we get out of here before a fight breaks out?" I looked around and saw that Aimi's mother had slapped Sae's. After I blinked I found Aimi's skinny twig for a mother being socked in the eye by Sae's, who soon noticed me watching the scene. She then waved, gave me a thumbs up, and a gesture to run along now.

"Too late…" I smiled and we ran outside to the limo waiting in the front.

"Well, now we've got about two weeks on a private island to get to know each other just a bit more."

"Oh fun."

"Well now it will be. You won't believe how horrified I was when I was told that Aimi's parents were paying for two weeks there."

"It could've been worse, I mean, what if Aimi made you wear trunks." Sae scratched the back of her neck.

"Well you see… Aimi took all of my bikini's and replaced them with trunks…"

"Oh wonderful, I can't wait to see this."

"I shouldn't have told you that…"

END

:hiakhiakhiak:

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Turtle's New Shots---- Speak now
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 05:37:14 PM »
oh,,,
so glad to see one of my OTP.. SaeYuki love this pair, always so natural.. :wub: :inlove: :twothumbs :luvluv2: :luvluv2:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2011, 09:54:15 PM »
Oh Yukirin interrupted a mariage ^^

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2011, 10:05:27 PM »
 :rofl:

who wouldnt xD

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 10:12:38 PM »
:mon exhaust:

The feeling's mutual

You reached out and brushed your hand through my hair. You thought I was asleep, but I was wide awake, and could feel the full sensation of your touch. I did my best not to alert you that I was pretending, and kept my breathing soft, even though my heart was running wild.

"Nami..." You whispered in my ear. It tickled, but it felt nice, like listening to sounds of the ocean. You did this every night, when you thought I was sleeping. I should have said something, I know I should have, it was wrong to let you believe that you were alone with your thoughts, ones that I know were private and special to you. But I stayed silent and still, because I didn't want to spoil the mood, by revealing the intimate things you said.

"I love you, goodnight." You kissed me on the cheek, and then pulled a blanket over me, to make sure that I didn't catch a cold. And then your footsteps started away from me, and faded as they reached the door. You opened it, and then left me alone. But I knew you were still there, pressed against the door, cursing yourself for the things you've done.

I opened my eyes and sat up, watching the door. I know, even after a minute had passed, you were still standing there. Still cursing yourself, because you couldn't openly be honest to me about your feelings, the ones you locked inside your heart for more than a year.

But Acchan, you shouldn't punish yourself. You aren't alone, not as much as you think. You shouldn't curse yourself, for saying what you wanted to say when you thought I wasn't listening, instead of confronting me about it. Its okay. Atsuko, its okay...

Because I can't be honest with myself either.

A week later, after listening to more of your silent confessions. I decided, enough was enough. I had to tell you, how I truly felt about you, so that you wouldn't be burdened by self-loathing anymore. But I was a coward. At every single opportunity, I lost my chance, because I was still scared of your answer.

So, even after a week had passed, I hadn't told you anything. The strong resolve I built up, crumbled away easily when faced with reality. There was also one other thing I never told you. My newest story, the one that I slaved away at every night, was about you. It was about you, and me, and my inability to tell you my honest feelings, even though they were so strong that I was being suffocated by them. It was almost finished, but I couldn't figure it out, the ending. I wanted to bring my characters together, but because I didn't have any confidence in myself, it wouldn't translate onto the pages. Because I didn't know how my story with you would end, I didn't know what to do anymore.

I was being thrown around by my feelings, which were a whirlwind. Do I tell you? Do I keep it to myself forever? Regardless of the outcome, our current relationship wouldn't be able to stay the way it is right now. If I told you, then things would change, for better or worse. If I didn't tell you, then you would eventually fall for someone else, and go far away from me. Both options sounded unpleasant to think about, but it was the only thing on my mind. I was so preoccupied, that I didn't notice. Before I knew it, I was falling asleep...

Why did things turn out like this?

I thought I had only fallen asleep for a moment, but hours had passed.

Why didn't I notice earlier?

I was at my desk, like usual, but something wasn't right.

Why did it turn out like this?

You were here, but you looked strange. You were holding something. I realized soon enough, that it was the manuscript for my new story, the one that I had kept hidden from you for so long. You were reading it, in a state of shock, and dropped the pages before you even reached the halfway point.

"Acchan..." You finally saw that I was awake, which caused you to panic.

"O-Oh, Minami. Sorry, I didn't mean to look at it without your permission." You tried to be calm, but I knew that you saw it, the part I didn't want you to see. The pages, where the fictional me, poured out her heart and soul to a mirror, reeling in agony at the realization of her sinful feelings. The story, I didn't even try to hide the fact that it was about us. It was so detailed, and while I didn't use our real names, the things described in that story, were clearly about our experiences. And since you were smart, and knew me better than anyone,the emotions poured into this story, and everything that happened within, was real.

You looked at me differently when you realized it, that I was completely awake during your confessions, when you whispered love and gentle words into my ear. You looked embarrassed, and and confused, and scared. I should never have written my thoughts on those encounters in that story, but I couldn't help it.

The staring contest seemed to go on forever, before I finally decided to speak up. "There's no use hiding it anymore. What you read, its just what you think, those are my honest feelings."I never meant for you to see, it was something I made for myself, to remind me of the line that I shouldn't cross as your friend."

You blushed, and your face was soft now, even the look in your eyes looked a little gentler.

"What if I want to cross that line? Is it really that bad, to want to be with the person you love?" You bit your lip, crossed your arms and held them against your chest. "Wasn't it obvious, that I felt the same way as you. Have more confidence in yourself, Nami."

"I don't know how to do that, because I'm a coward, and I'm scared, that one day, you wont feel the same way anymore."

You looked upon me with solemn eyes, and gave me a tiny smile.

"That's silly, how could I ever love anyone more than I love you right now." Then you approached me, and I rose from my chair, so that I could face you. You slammed your face against my chest when you got close enough.

"I'm scared too, you know. These kind of feelings are new to me, I don't know the best away to deal with them either. That's why, I wanted us to take it one step at a time, and deal with it together." You raised your face up at me, and showed me the shinning tears in your eyes.

"The way I feel right now, I don't want to feel that way for anyone but you, I don't want to be with anyone but you. I love you, Nami." It was embarrassing, but I embraced you. I recalled a similar time like this, where I should have embraced you, but instead put distance between us. But I'm doing it now, the things I should have done back then, and you responded by wrapping your arms around me.

"I love you too, Acchan." You nodded and kept head against my chest. It felt nice to let that off my chest, after all this time of holding it inside, and hurting myself over and over. Somehow, it felt like this ending was too easy, that I hadn't yet earned this kind of happiness. That reminded me.

Now I knew, how I would end the story. It was all so simple, that I should have realized it sooner. I wanted to finish it as soon as possible, but there was something more important that I had to do first, the most important thing. "Acchan." You looked up at me, and I moved my face down at you. Our lips touched a moment later, and we shared our first kiss.

It was a surprising action, and the two of us fell back onto the couch. I held onto you tightly and kept kissing you. You refused to let go as well. And as things intensified, I thought about the story. I would finish it, for sure, as proof that I wouldn't run away anymore.

But for now, until that time comes, I just  want to hold on to you some more and never let you go.

END

:banghead:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: Turtle's New Shots----The feeling's mutual
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2011, 10:36:38 PM »
That's so sweet :inlove: XD... Is that a oneshot? or a series? THANK YOU!!!! That story is really sweet.

Flean

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2011, 03:40:51 AM »
I so love the 1shot!!!!  :wub: thanks!!!  :twothumbs

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 03:46:59 AM »
 :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

enough said lol... great one-shots! i love it!

Offline turlde

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2011, 01:16:11 PM »
Your one shots are flippin awesome :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2011, 09:44:47 PM »
cute!!!!! <3

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2011, 04:55:33 PM »
These one shots are very good!
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline blueangel65

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2011, 08:49:15 PM »
WOW! :w00t: The Fics here is GREAT!  :twothumbs
Why I don't saw this before? heHe.. Well! It's OK now..
heHe!  :lol: I like all the Fics here, specially about AtsuMina..  XD
haHa! The stories is so cheesy, heHe!  :lol: specially the Saeyuki..  :P

Thanks! Nyaha00-san! pLease write more AtsuMina Fanfics again, GoodLuck!  :jphip:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011, 06:00:01 PM »
Yea~ Atsumina!!!  :heart:
Wow! I really like the one shots here~  :on GJ:

Especially Atsumina  XD
I hope you would update more  :mon cute: pwease~~

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Caramel Song