JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Photo Album

Author Topic: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 17 - MiyaSaki) *Updated 03/30/2012*  (Read 17016 times)

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Re: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 5 ~ Momo/Saki/Miya/Rii) *Updated 4/19*
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2009, 01:36:27 AM »
Panick-chan!
Tell the others I'm not able to go on H!O anymore. (Don't know why, but I will be on here. :D)

Anyway, this story is great!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Hotaru-san!!!! I was wondering yesterday why you were in the validaing group... I tried asking the others but they don't seem to know the answer. We'll miss you there! :cry:  I hope you'll come back soon on H!O.

thank you. I wrote that yesterday...the whole day. there were so many distractions, talk about the last one.. But Thank you for reading Hotaru-san! *hugs*

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 6 ~ Momo/Saki/Miya/Rii) *Updated 4/23*
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 01:44:29 AM »
I think my mom noticed an email coming from them, and she told me to delete everything...that's why. XD

Parents...

I hope you keep writing this story though! :D

You're welcome!

~Hotaru-san :D

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 03:47:20 AM »
really??? Why would he want you to delete it?
 :shocked is that possiible?

I will keep writing it. ^_^ one of my reasons will be because you want me to. ^_^

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2009, 05:55:35 PM »
This week's been so busy that I only just caught up on recent posts! The shuffling of the groups into this new Buono! and Blitz (haha, should it be "Blitz!" to match?) is pretty interesting.

Lol, Maimi is so pimp in this, ahaha... I hope Captain won't take her as an example and propose sharing to Momo. Bad idea for Miyabi too because... for some reason I can see her considering the idea. XD

You brought Maiha back! :wub: Is she only going to be part of this new Buono! or is she back in Berryz工房 as well? I'm crossing my fingers for the latter. :3

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2009, 06:55:54 PM »
^ KUUUJJII! ^_^  you're back!  XD
about Maiha, I'm still debating with myself about that.. ^_^

okay! It's already 12:57am here and I didn't have the time to read the whole thing since my brain is in sleep mode. So I am sorry if there are grammar, punctuation, etc. errors. I'll fix them right away after reading.
(Actually, I read all my fics before posting them. But if you see any mistakes, don't hesitate to tell.  O0 )

-------------------------------------

Hoping for Chance
Chapter 7

“Right! So, I’ll be handling Blitz! Shimizu-san, Hagiwara-san, Natsuyaki-san, Murakami-san, welcome to Blitz.” Hideki-san greeted, as she shook each of our hands. I scanned at each of my new group members, but only one made me stare for a long time, “Blitz was created to sing for various anime’s and if the companies want to, you can also sing for opening and ending songs of live actions, movies, drama’s, etc.” I looked at Hideki-san, taking away my gaze at the person beside me, “Now, we need to first pick a leader,” I shrugged as Hideki-san looked at me, “any volunteers?” She asked, scanning each of us, until she looked at her folder.

I wouldn’t want to be the leader. Being a leader means being busy with arrangements and taking care of the members. I started to argue about the leader position in my head when Hideki-san called Captain, “Shimizu-san,” she looked at our manager, “yes?” Hideki-san fixed her glasses, taking of some dust that landed on one of the lenses, “Why are you staring at Natsuyaki-san?”

I was surprised and looked at her, as the others also looked at her. She was looking at me? She shook her head, as she looked down, trying to hide her face, “No, I… I was just looking at Momo at the other side.” Hideki-san nodded as she looked back at the folder, “So, anyone who wants to be the leader? If no one volunteers, I’ll be assigning one.” Megumi looked at Mai, Mai looked at Captain, and she looked at me. I shook my head, as they stared at me, telling me I’ll be the leader, “No, I don’t want to be the leader.” I answered them that made Hideki-san look at me, “So, no one wants to volunteer?” The others looked back at our manager, waiting for her to say who she picked, “Okay, since no one wanted to volunteer, I have already chosen one.”

She once again scanned our faces, “Murakami-san, I’m sorry, but you are just coming back and we don’t want to pressure you with more problems, so I didn’t pick you.” Megumi nodded in agreement, then Hideki-san looked at Mai. Why wouldn’t she pick Megumi? I know she just came back, but isn’t that a great thing to start with? “Hagiwara-san, you are the youngest, so I didn’t pick you.” Mai let out a small smile as she nodded in understanding. Now turning to Captain, “Shimizu-san, you are the proper one to be the leader,” Yes! Captain is the leader! I sighed, thinking Saki was the one Hideki-san picked as our leader, “but you are already the Captain of Berryz Koubou Being a leader in two groups would stress you out as you get busy with the two groups.”

Wait… So if Megumi, Mai and Saki aren’t the one she picked… That only leaves one person… me! My eyes widened, as I was called, “Natsuyaki-san, you are the one I picked.” I gulped before answering, “okay… Can I just ask one thing?” She nodded as she lend an ear, “why did you pick me?” She nodded, as I can feel she is thinking of a reason, “no particular reason. I just want you to be the leader.” Eh? That’s it? No encouraging and flattering words? “Okay, thank you.” I looked down, trying to avoid her eyes, not wanting to let her know how disappointed I was.

I felt a tap on my back, a feeling of comfort and care came building up inside me, until I saw the one doing it, and she held a smile, a smile that I haven’t seen for so long, that smile I last saw on my birthday. I found myself staring at her for sometime, trying to enjoy the time where she was smiling genuinely at me, “It’s okay Miyabi, we will always help you whenever you need help.” I felt warmth on her touch, giving me the strength to believe that I can be a leader. My heart started to change its pace, why am I feeling this way? Still staring at her, I was finally able to speak, “T-Thank you.”

Hideki came back with a pile of papers on her hands. She handed three to each member. I stared at it, reading each line on all the papers, as I finally understood what they are. The first one is a contract for Blitz, the second was an information sheet and the third is terms and conditions for the new group. Hideki-san also handed us pens to use for signing on the papers. Upon receiving the pens, Megumi and Mai started with the information sheet, while Captain started to read the terms and conditions. As for me, I tried to read the terms and conditions, but after reading half of it, I finally realized that it was just the same as the terms and conditions for Berryz. I then put that paper aside, but was lazy to start with the information sheet.

I stared at the paper, twirling my pen, “might as well start answering these.” I whispered, taking off the cover of the pen, starting to write my whole name. A few minutes had passed, and I was finished. Wow, that was fast. I then turned to the one beside me. She was still finishing the information sheet, as I leaned closer, taking a peek on her paper. She didn’t tell me to move away or anything, as she continued to write. I was just reading her answer on one of the questions when I felt a chill run down my spine. I slowly looked back, and saw Momo, staring at me. At first, I smiled at her, knowing she will smile back, but after a while, she didn’t. I waited for a few more seconds, but she still didn’t. I gave up, my smile, fading. As my smile was gone, that’s when she gave out a smirk.

I stared at her confused, what is her problem? I asked myself, as her smirk suddenly became a smile, before she looked back to Takaya-san. I looked back to my group, still wondering the reason behind, why Momo’s stare and smirk gave me a feeling of fear. I shook my head to forget about what just happened and turned my attention to the one beside me. Once again, I leaned closer, peeking at her paper. She’s really thinking before answering. I was amazed at our Captain, she really got the hang of thinking before answering, which I still need to practice on.

I looked at her serious face, as I slowly hooked my arm on her neck, “Captain! Everyone is finished already and you are the only one who is not.” I teased, while pulling her closer. She stopped writing, and looked at me at the corner of her eyes, “You look pretty today Captain.” I teased again, disturbing her once again from writing. I heard her sigh before handing me a paper, “Stop flirting Miya and finish the last thing you need to answer.” I slowly let go of her as I took the paper and examined it. It turned out, it was my contract and I haven’t signed it. I looked at Captain again, standing up and walking to a farther seat. I wasn’t even flirting.

Ever since I started to have that player image in Dakishimete Dakishimete, I started to flirt with another person aside from Risako, and that was Captain. I don’t know why I like doing it on her, but it is a way for me to tease her. She actually stops me from doing it with her and walks away, but I didn’t stop, until we had our break.

I was brought back to reality when another chill run down my spine, and saw Momo staring at me again. I didn’t know what to do, but gave out a smile and walked to where Captain was, “Okay, Buono, come with me to the other room, your voice instructor is already waiting for you so she can start teaching the song.” Takaya-san said, as she went out the door. Chisato, Maiha and Airi already took their things and started walking to the door, but Momo came walking towards us, “Saki, I’ll just be at the other room.” She said to the girl in front of me, “okay, I’ll just wait for you outside then.” Captain answered, smiling at her as she held the peach’s hand.

Momo smiled back to Captain before turning to me, with a smile. That smile that looked different. It’s like forcing me to lock my gaze unto her, as she leaned down, pressing her lips to our dear Captain. She held it there for a while, as I can see her making the kiss deeper, before slowly backing away. She looked at me again, but this time with a smirk of content, before bidding goodbye to each of us and skipping out the door. I was surprised on the display she just gave. Why would she kiss Saki in front of me? Why does it feel like she’s challenging me? More questions came popping in my head as I stared into space.

That was close. I thought I’ll be done for if I let my emotions control me earlier. I thought, signing my name on the contract, there, finished! I looked at my side, seeing Miyabi signing her name on the contract. My cheeks starting to feel warm as I remember what happened earlier, we were so close… I could have kissed her. I shook my head, realizing what I was thinking is forbidden. I picked up my papers and fixed them accordingly as I try to control myself. I placed the papers in my folder when my back felt heavy. I looked at my side and found Miyabi at the same position earlier, her arm hooked on my neck. As we stared at each other, my heart started to race, my body, releasing cold sweat as she smiled at me, “do you have plans later this afternoon Captain?”

It became hard to answer as she was leaning closer. I tried hard to look away, and luckily I did, “I have plans with Momo.” I answered boldly, opening my folder, pretending to read one of the papers. She kept quiet, but she didn’t take her arm off my neck. My feet were trembling. How long do you want to stay in this position? I asked, yelling at her in my head. I stayed staring at my paper, but I felt her leaning closer as I can feel her breathe near my ear, “When will you stop flirting with me?”

I think I caught her off guard, as she slowly slid off her arm on my neck, looking at me with a surprised look, “You should stop doing that or else we’ll both get in trouble.” I was surprised on what I said. I know I have been telling her those before, but this feels like the first time I’m saying it to her. She was about to say something when Hideki-san walked towards us, “Blitz, your start of vocal rehearsing is tomorrow. Actually it’s supposed to be today, but I moved it tomorrow.”

Mai looked at us before at Hideki-san, “why did you move it tomorrow?” Hideki-san looked at Mai with a crooked smile, while holding the back of her head, “I… I forgot the lyrics at home…” she made a fake laugh, and started to walk to the door, “Be back tomorrow. After your rehearsals, Berryz and C-ute have their own matters to settle.” We bid our manager goodbye, as she went out and closed the door behind her.
Laughter came after she closed the door, Megumi was laughing, then Mai accompanied her, “what’s so funny?” Miyabi asked, while I started to giggle, “Hideki-san forgot the lyrics at home. I just thought it was funny, since she shouldn’t have forgotten.” Megumi answered, trying to stop her laughter. Miyabi tilted her head, smiling a little, but the thought really didn’t bring her to laugh nor smile unforced.

I waited outside the room of Buono for Momo. It didn’t seem awkward at first, but Miyabi started talking to me. It wasn’t wrong to talk with her, but what we were talking about was about the past. To be specific, her birthday last year, the day I started to suffer.

“So where are you going with Momo after?” Finally, a question not regarding the past

“I don’t know yet, but we will be eating out.” I answered, looking at my phone as she looked at the door of the room.

“So… is Momo really your girlfriend?” I looked at her, not knowing how to answer, even if I already know the answer. I nodded instead, no words coming out of my mouth. She looked down at the floor, nodding, before looking at me again.

“Risako and I have been dating for 6 months now.” So Momo was right. Risako is still not her girlfriend, but why did Risako lie to me?

“That’s great… but why don’t you ask her to be your girlfriend already?” My heart got crushed on what I said, but I have to say it. I can’t interfere anymore, and telling her these might make me realize that she won’t belong to me.

She was silent, as I became silent as well. We stared at the door, waiting for the others to come out. A few minutes had passed, and I was getting comfortable with the silence when she spoke, “Maybe I will…” I could feel she was looking at me, so I looked at her. I was locked on the eyes of doubt and in questioning. Why would she have those feelings expressed when she should be happy, happy that she’ll be proposing to Risako to be her girlfriend. She should be happy…

The door opened, making me face the group coming out of it. I stood, and caught the girl who just threw herself at me. I giggled as I heard her small laughter, as I hugged her tight, “did you wait long?” she asked, looking at me, her hands around my waist. I shook my head, “not that long. I’ll wait for you even if it’ll take a day.” I told her truthfully, before leaning in to kiss her.

We continued with our desire until someone disturbed us, clearing her throat. I looked at the one who stopped us. She was not Miyabi, since Miyabi was talking on the phone with Risako. I looked at the other direction, finding Chisato standing near us, with her balled fist covering her mouth. I looked at her confused, not knowing the reason why she was here, “Sorry to disturb you guys, but Momo, Takaya-san is looking for you.” She explained, before Momo left.

I greeted Chisato and she greeted back, “So, how long have you been with Momo?” she asked me suddenly, “about 3 months now.” I answered, feeling a little tension from her, “then, did you make her cry?” I was surprised, but a little upset. Why would she ask such a question? “Why do you ask?”

She nodded for a second, “so you did.” She whispered, raising one of her brows, letting out a grin. Her stare made me freeze. I can feel the tension from her eyes. What does she want? I tried hard not to succumb to her stare. I didn’t look away, giving her a taste of my tension too.

“Why are you asking these Chisato?” I asked, trying to know her true intensions, but she gave me a smirk before turning her back from me, “Nothing. Just messing with you.” I heard her answer, as she walked towards Takaya-san’s office.

Nothing? I don’t believe it… I need to be careful.

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
Re: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 7 ~ Momo/Saki/Miya/Rii) *Updated 4/26*
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 01:21:44 PM »
Blitz huh?! and Miya is the leader?!  :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe: well, i think she suits to be in Buono! haha kidding!  :wahaha:

hmm.....miya's flirting with captain......Momo's silent-challenge with Miya......and dating Risako for 6mos and still not her girlfriend not to mention they having a full make out session......eh?  :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on blackhole:
i think....well, dating for 6mos, haha....if it was me,, I'll probably kick the guys ass if he will deny me as her girlfriend! for christ sake, its 6mos were talking about here..... :on kimbo: .....ahem! sorry about that.....

anyway! nice chappie, next please, author-san!  :kneelbow:

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Re: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 7 ~ Momo/Saki/Miya/Rii) *Updated 4/26*
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2009, 04:32:40 AM »
^ yeah, I know Miya is better in Buono. but I need to change it. gomen.  :sweatdrop:
and yeah, 6 months is too long.

--------
Hoping for Chance
Chapter 8

“Nothing. Just messing with you.”

I wonder what Chisato is thinking. There is no nothing when she starts to take interest in it. I kept thinking as we wait for our orders, but being in the middle of two people sending daggers at each other makes me want to run for my life and save myself. I looked at Momo, as she was still glaring at Miyabi and Miyabi doing the same. I sighed. When will this stop? Please master chef or anyone! Please bring the food now! I pleaded, not wanting to stay in between of these two, not knowing the real reason they are sending daggers.

“Saki,” I looked at my left, Momo was looking at me with her seducing eyes, running her finger up my left arm. I froze. My heart changed its pace. I started to warm up, my cheeks starting to get red. Momo! Stop it! We are in a public place! I screamed in my head, but I can’t get to say it to her. Why?

“Can I stay overnight in your house again tonight?” She asked, now playing with my hair. I gulped before nodding at her, “W-who said you can’t?” I asked, stuttering with the first word. She smiled at me slyly before turning to Miyabi with a smirk.

I started to sweat, when I heard a sigh from Miyabi. I gulped again as I can feel her finger running up my leg to my thigh, stopping there, to place her hand on it. I started to scream again in my head, trying hard not to look at her, “Captain…” She whispered near my ear, biting my earlobe after. Making me jump slightly, my heart beating faster. Why can’t you people stop it? We are in a public place! I yelled in my head as I peeked at Momo, who was furious, looking at Miyabi.

I felt Miyabi squeezing my thigh, my face can’t take the redness, as it was all too red now, “Let’s go out tomorrow. I know a great hotel we can go and play in.” I looked down, trying to hide my red face, but its too late now. I can’t look at both of them, now feeling another hand on my other thigh. I took a peek on my thigh and it was Momo’s. I wanted to scream and run away from these two. They’re freaking me out! Even if Momo is my girlfriend, she is taking this too far. As for Miyabi, even if I do still like her, she’s stupid enough to take on Momo’s challenge.

Once again, I can feel them sending daggers at each other, as both of them became quiet. I started to gain back my composure when Momo took hold of my chin, as she kissed me on the lips. I was caught off guard. I didn’t even have the chance to stop her, “As the leader of Buono! I demand you not to go with her tomorrow.” Wait? Why did she put her power as Buono’s leader in this argument?

Miyabi slapped her hand, as she then took my chin and kissed me on the lips. Sliding her tongue inside my mouth, letting Momo see what she can do best than her, “And as the leader of Blitz. I order you not to let her sleep with you tonight.” What? Wait? Now Miyabi used her power as the leader of Blitz.

They started arguing. I can see people staring at our table, and as the oldest, I need to stop this once and for all, “As the leader of Berryz Koubou and the second oldest in H!P Kids! I demand the two of you to stop and be quiet!” I exclaimed, making the both of them stop and look at me. I can feel they were shocked as they haven’t seen nor hear me yell at them like this. They finally became quiet and stopped sending daggers to each other. I stood up, as I excused myself to the comfort room.

Momo shouldn’t have challenged Miyabi from the start. I already told her she is more important than Miyabi. As for Miyabi, why did she accept Momo’s challenge when she already has Risako to deal with? Stupid Miyabi.
-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter and its contents. *sweatdrop*
It seems I can't get over the playing I've been doing yesterday. *sweatdrop*
No questions about it please. ^^
But its only playing online. lol
I'm still innocent.  :lol:
and what I meant by playing is just roleplaying with H!O friends of mine in msn.  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 04:53:40 AM by panickofpain »

Offline ayase909

• Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
Re: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 8 ~ Momo/Saki/Miya/Rii) *Updated 5/01*
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2009, 05:12:24 AM »
wah! LUCKY CAPTAIN!  :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

having two cute gals fight over her.......haha  :onionwhip:

but hey! poor rii-chan...... :tantrum:

i told you, im a mi-rii fan!  :on voodoo:

on the other side, this chappie is kind of funny....... :on lol: did i mentioned how lucky captain was? lol  :shy1:

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2009, 09:17:17 AM »
:sweatdrop: yeah.... I know..  :sweatdrop: sorry about that. Miya just likes to flirt with Captain in this chapter. And she doesn't want Momo all over Captain. I don't know why  :sweatdrop:  but yeah, no worries. Next chapter will be about Miya and Rii.  :thumbsup

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2009, 11:48:07 AM »
Panick!!! Nice, two chapters for me to read at once. :D Hahaha... the fight between Miyabi and Momo over Saki was so fun, usually people are fighting over Miyabi. Captain deserves some love. :twothumbs

“As the leader of Buono! I demand you not to go with her tomorrow.” Wait? Why did she put her power as Buono’s leader in this argument?
Yeah, I was wondering that too. Why Momo? Since Captain is part of Blitz! and not Buono! :P Heh, I liked when Saki invoked her powers as captain of Berryz Koubou in the end. Yeah, flex 'em leader powers. A jealous Miyabi is :wub: but go Momo for putting up a good fight.

Offline ayase909

• Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 03:30:13 PM »
haha....as i've said.... i also like saki-miya :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: since i barely seen miya and risako together now a days!

hmm....i really like the lates chappie...more of that, author-san!  :on GJ:

:kneelbow:

Offline Liben

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2009, 10:12:32 PM »
Woah! I didn't read this chapter!? I'm really confused, I thought that I had already read it...
He, he, how lucky but unlucky Captain XD Why Miyabi flirts Captain like that? It's just strange, isn't it? She has Risako...

Keep writing, Paniku-chaan~!

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline SukiPanda

• Member+
  • Cuz they rape'n errbody out here.
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2009, 03:42:55 AM »
 :luvluv2: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
I LOVE IT!!!!!

FINALLY I SEE SOME CAPTAIN LOVE :shy2: :shy2: :shy1: :on GJ:

PWEEASE AUTHOR-SAN MORE, MORE :kneelbow:

~♥CHU♥~
Avi made by yours truly
 siggy made by kawaii beam
Domo arigatou gozaimasu

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2009, 10:47:10 AM »
OMG
It's been a while I didn't come here >_<  :sweatdrop:

Lol Momo and Miya are so funny XD XD To use their leader power Lol XD

and Saki wo powerfull to stop them  :wub: :wub:

I really love ur fic
and I can't wait to read more ur work
Keep it up and ganbatte ne
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2009, 11:30:47 AM »
@Kuji:lol~ yeah, captain is in Blitz and Momo used her power of Buono! maybe because she forgot Miyabi is not in Buono! anymore?   :huhuh

@ayase909:  :thumbsup okay~ I'll try hard to finish the next chapter~  XD

@Liben: yeah~ let's say that's how she flirts with Captain before~  :lol:

@SukiPanda: oohhh~ new reader~! welcome to my thread~ :heart: Thank you for reading and liking it~ hope you'll still be joining us in the upcoming chapters~ :thumbsup

@YumePouk: welcome back~ XD  I also must welcome myself back~  :sweatdrop:  thank you for your support and everyone's also~!  :oops:

I will try to write the next chapter here and in Torn in Two before classes start~ sorry for keeping you guys waiting.. :sweatdrop:

Offline leyami

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2009, 05:45:23 AM »
Please, UPDATE

The waiting is killing me

OMEGAI

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2009, 10:45:58 PM »
I'm starting to forget what has happened in this fic... Sorry for not commenting earlier. :doh:
It's cute and interesting and i caaaan't wait for more :D

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2009, 11:35:41 AM »
*cough cough* I didn't realize it has been 2 months since the last time I updated this thread~ :whistle: I feel bad for the people who give me inspirations to continue... Kuji..
But then, when I watched Sono Subete no ai ni, Hawaii Tour and Alo Hello of Berryz..
@_@ I felt like Captain and Miya were telling me, "Stop being lazy and write pancake!!" ^^;

So, okay, I did. Is that something to be good about? :lol: Well, here is Chapter 9 for Hoping for Chance (FINALLY!!!) :P

Hoping for Chance
Chapter 9

Turning to my right, I groaned as the sun’s light greeted me to wake up. I turned again, to get my face out of the rays when my alarm clock started to ring. It’s already 6 in the morning and I still feel tired and sleepy. I pulled my blanket up and covered my head as I curled up beneath it. I don’t want to get up yet! I said to myself as I tried to wake up my sleepy mind.

Things of what happened yesterday suddenly came popping back in my head as I remember the dagger fights of Momo and Miya. As well as the part where they put their own leader powers on commanding me on what to do. But, being the leader of Berryz, I had control on both of them. I still can’t see the real reason why they started to act like that in the eatery.

I sighed as I brushed off the blanket on my face. I can’t remember anything that happened after that. I turned to the other side to look at the clock. It was just a little past 6 and I’m still lazy to get up, even though I am already awake. Staring at the ceiling, I finally remembered what happened after the incidents in the eatery.

**Flashback**

“This is kind of awkward..” I mumbled to myself as I tried to loosen Momo and Miya’s grip on my hands. It’s as if I’m a child and could get lost when I wonder away. I sighed as I gave up on trying.

We continued on walking when we heard giggling nearby. We took a peek on the right at the intersection. I couldn’t believe on what I just saw. Am I seeing it right? Is it really she?

I didn’t know what to say. My eyes then lingered to Miya, who was standing beside me. Her eyes, they tell me she can’t believe what she was seeing. I saw her smile fade as I felt her hand squeezing mine. I didn’t want this to happen to her. In the message I gave Risako on Miya’s birthday. I told her to take care of Miya, to not hurt her and to love her from then on, if.. Miya won’t give me her reply that night.

I felt myself squeezing her hand back, before looking back at the thing that shocked us. Risako, standing on her toes, her lips touching the lips of the guy with her.

“Isn’t that..Risako?” Momo asked with her eyes wide. I nodded once and I think she noticed it. We waited for Risako to back away, but it seems it’s taking too long. Miya then started to walk but was pulled back a little. She looked at her hand and saw mine, holding it tight, not wanting to let go. She looked at me with those irritated eyes. She wants me to let go. I want to, but there is this feeling that kept on stopping me. Please let go of her.. Please.. I was already begging myself. I was still not letting go, until.. I heard her voice, “Please.. let go Saki..”

I looked at her, finally getting control of my hand, releasing her from my grip. She tried to smile as she whispered thank you. I felt tears starting to build up, but I tried hard to stop them from falling. I don’t want to cry, I can’t. I don’t want her to worry about me when she has Risako to deal with. She gently patted my head with that forced smile before turning her back to us and walked to Risako.

I can’t hold it any longer, my tears will fall soon. Tears soon went down my cheeks, as it got harder to breathe. I still kept on trying to stop them from falling. I don’t want to cry like this. I don’t want to cry with this reason. I don’t want this reason.. I felt a squeeze on my hand, making me look at my side. Momo looked at me with those worried eyes. She cupped my cheek as she gently rid off my tears.

“Please stop crying Saki..” She whispered, pulling me into her embrace, “I understand why you cried.. but, we should.. you should be strong.” I started crying harder, wrapping my arms around her as I let myself cry more, “You should be strong, and make Miya know, you’re there for her. As Captain of Berryz and as a friend.”

I hugged her tight as she tried to soothe and stop me from crying, “You should make her see that.”

*End of Flashback*

I really didn’t like what happened yesterday. I didn’t want to see Miya get hurt. If only I knew Risako would do such a thing. I should go talk to her. I then shook my head and sat up when I realized it is not my problem, “No, I shouldn’t get in the way. I have nothing to do with it. But, I think I do...”

“You think you do what?” I was surprised on the voice that came from my bathroom. I didn’t know who it was but the voice was familiar. I stared at the edge of the wall and waited for the person to come out. I took the pillow at my back and was ready to throw it when the person’s head popped up. I was surprised and threw my weapon.

I opened my eyes slowly just to see who it was, but all I saw was Momo. Her eyes slanted and the pillow in her hand, she then threw it to me before jumping on the bed, “Mou~! Why did you throw it at me?!” She yelled as she hit my arm.

“I’m sorry. You startled me.” I explained before rubbing the back of my neck. Say, why is Momo here? I asked myself as I was staring at her and her puffed cheeks. Finally, I remembered what happened last night and it made my cheeks grew red. I put my hand on my face to hide it but it seems she saw it and she blushed madly.

Before I even made a comment about it, she interrupted, “You should get dressed Captain. We have rehearsals today. We don’t want to be late.” She said, giggling a little before going out the door. Maybe she’ll help mom to make breakfast. Things that happened last night came back at me and I couldn’t stop myself from thinking of it. My phone rang, indicating it was 6:15 already, I shook my head furiously and started to freshen up.

While choosing my clothes, what Momo said yesterday was right. I should make Miya see that I’m here for her as her Captain and her friend. But with these feelings of mine, this is also my fight, “I am Miya’s closest friend am I not?”

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Re: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 9 ~ Momo/Saki/Miya/Rii) *Updated 8/16*
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2010, 02:13:33 AM »
Okay... sorry for the long wait.. I've been busy.. and my English is crappy..
Thanks to rokun for looking into my fic. I'll do what he advised on the next chapter. So for now, please enjoy. :)

Hoping for Chance
Chapter 10

Dark, silent, empty...  No light, nor life in this bare room. Is this also what has become of my heart?

Sitting down on my usual chair in the meeting room, I placed my small hand bag in front of me. I looked around, making sure there is not one speck of light. I didn’t bother to turn the lights on as I entered. I like it just like this; dark. Since I came home yesterday, I feel comfortable in this kind of gloomy atmosphere, but there is something missing.

I slid both my hands in my jacket pockets to get them warm.  Even though I feel safe in this dark place, I’m just not used to getting cold. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and sighed as I saw who sent an email. I didn’t open it or even bother thinking of what the message is about. I placed it on top of my bag and went back to the position I was comfortable with earlier. With nothing to do I decided to rest my eyes, but in just a few minutes I drifted off to sleep.

“Didn’t Risako tell you? She’s already engaged!”
“What? With whom?”
“With--”

I opened my eyes and as I did, a voice greeted me. “Oh! You’re awake.” I rubbed my eyes as I try and help them get used to the light. “Miya, are you okay?” I heard the voice once again, but this time I also felt a warm touch on my shoulder. I looked to my right and saw this tall figure. I couldn’t see the person’s face but as my vision started to clear, I realized the girl beside me was Saki.

“Miya? Are you awake already?” I heard her ask with worry written all over her face. I didn’t feel like smiling, but I needed to in order to assure her my answer is the truth. “Yes, I’m fine.” She smiled and took her hand away from my shoulder to pull up another chair beside me. I watched her sit down. I didn’t realize Saki has this wonderful body. Then again, maybe I did. I just didn’t pay attention much before since I was all over Risako, but now that’s changed.

I fixed my seat and put my bag down on the vacant one beside me. I don’t want to let Saki know of what transpired yesterday but I’m afraid I might tell her when she asks. I kept quiet and just opened my phone to see if there were new messages, but it turns out the message I got earlier was the only unopened one. I stared at it, thinking if I should open it or not. Before I could make my move, the girl beside me spoke again. “So Miya, what are you doing here so early?”

I looked at her. I didn’t know what to answer. Not because I want to hide something; there is just no answer. I mean, I don’t know. Why did I come here so early when I always come last? I was lost in my thoughts again, but the girl called my attention and I snapped out of it. She asked me again and this time, I still didn’t get to answer. I didn’t realize I was already getting sucked in by her wonderful drowsy-looking eyes. After a few seconds, I finally snapped out of the trance I was in and looked away.
“I came early because…” I stopped. I don’t really know what to answer.

“It’s okay, Miya. You don’t need to answer. There might not be a reason for you coming here early… earlier than me. I was just surprised.” Even though I heard her say that, it didn’t make me stop trying to think of a reason.

She was about to stand up, but I know I need her. I need her comforting and caring personality. “I’m not okay…” I quickly said, wanting her to stop and ask why. She looked at me confused and worried. “Why? What happened?” I heard her ask and it was the key to help me get this out.

“Risako is engaged.” Her eyes went wide as I heard her whisper, “What?”

With that, I knew I needed to tell her what happened yesterday.

_______

Yesterday, as soon as Saki let go of my hand, I whispered, “Thank you”, before turning around and leaving. As I was near Risako and this guy she was kissing, every step was heavy. Each step also crushed my heart. I knew this would happen if her Grandmother would set her up with boys. I knew, but I didn’t stop her. When I was a meter away from them, Risako pulled away and was smiling at him. I couldn’t believe she was really enjoying this. I didn’t know what to do but as soon as I heard the guy say “I love you”, a warm feeling suddenly shot inside me and the next thing I knew, I pulled the guy toward me and punched him hard on his face. I heard a yelp behind me.

I looked at the girl behind me and I could see she was surprised at my sudden attack. “What’s this, Risako? Why were you kissing this guy your grandma set up with you? You said you wouldn’t do such a thing!” It became hard to breathe with all these mixed up feelings inside of me. I waited for an answer but she didn’t say anything.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” The guy stood up and walked to Risako. “Who are you to ask her that?” I felt my veins burst with each word that came from him.

“Never mind. I’ll just leave.” I can’t stand it. If I stay here and not hear any explanation from her. I’ll end up fighting with this guy with no idea what is happening.

I turned around and started to take my leave until the guy yelled. “You can’t do anything anymore! You’re not Risako’s girlfriend anymore!” I was rooted on where I stand. What does he mean? I am Risako’s girlfriend. I looked back at him and saw his taunting face. He seems to be enjoying this. “What do you mean?” I asked, just to know the truth.

I could see that Risako is trying to stop him from saying anything but he held both her hands and looked once again at me. “We’re engaged.”

I felt my world crash as soon as I understood what he said. I finally understood, or at least I thought I did. I nodded slightly before looking down at the ground. My eyes were starting to water, but I need it to stop. I can’t cry here. “Is that so?” I started, taking my handkerchief out of my pocket and acting as if wipe my sweat, but it was really my tears. “I’m happy for the two of you. Congratulations.” I smiled at them before finally taking my leave.

I felt my warm tears fall to my cheeks. I didn’t realize I was already crying. I immediately wiped my face and my tears and started telling myself that I’m strong and should stop crying. I was about to burst into tears again as I remembered Risako and what dawned on me yesterday. I really tried to stop crying, but just couldn’t.

“Its okay, Miya. Cry all you want. Once you let it out, everything will start to get better,” a comforting voice suddenly echoed inside my head. A very soothing and caring voice. I cried more as I felt the older girl’s arms around me, my face resting on her warm and soft chest.

I cried so much that my eyes and head are already hurting. I pulled away from the comforting and caring girl. I looked at her, her eyes showing how much she understood and how much she was also hurt with what happened, but there was still hope showing in her eyes. I knew right there that Saki might help me find an answer to my question. Without any hesitation, I asked her.

“Saki.. what should I do?”

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
Re: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 10) *Updated 01/31/2010*
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2010, 11:24:08 AM »
OMG you are back and continue this story Welcome back~~~
*do a happy dance*

T^T a sad chapter
I'm sad for Miya about Risako :cry:
but damn in the same time
I want Miya&Captain be together (yeah I'm selfish and proud)
Miya last question will be really hard to answer by Saki >_<

can't wait for the next update
keep up your work and ganbatte ne
I really like this story and hope I can read it untill the end <3  :wub:
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Photo Album