JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D[di] - Akazukin

Author Topic: The Painful Truth [Takagaki~] (CHAPTER 4) UPDATE (19/3)  (Read 5519 times)

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
The Painful Truth [Takagaki~] (CHAPTER 4) UPDATE (19/3)
« on: March 02, 2012, 11:28:16 AM »
 :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: HI!!!! So as you can see.... It's my first time writing a chaptered fanfic.... So for those readers who read my chapters.... Do give me some advice, okay?? Jaa~

CHAPTER 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘It’s all my fault…. It’s all my fault that this happened to her… If it wasn’t because she was trying to save me, this wouldn’t have happened… I don’t deserve her… I don’t…’ The brown-haired maiden thought silently in her mind, letting a fresh round of tears fall endlessly from her eyes. The rain begin to pour down on her harder, making it hard to see as her eyes were puffy and swollen from all the crying, yet what could she do? All she could do was cry. There was nothing else she could do. Nothing at all….
Placing her hand over her left chest, she tried to ease the pain that was tearing it apart, and in the downpour, trudged along the familiar pathway to the hospital.

Yet in a familiar white room, there was a huge commotion going on.

“Gaki-san!!”

“You’re finally awake!”

“How are you feeling?”

“Are you hungry?”

“Guys! Guys! Calm down!! Stop bombarding Gaki-san with so many questions! I doubt she even understands you guys! Jeez… ” a frustrated yankii stated.
                     Risa made no verbal reply. Yet instead, her eyes scanned the room hopefully, looking for someone, but failed. A look of disappointment and sorrow crossed her face. Pulling off the oxygen mask, Risa finally asked what she wanted to.

“A... Ai… Aichan….. Where? I… want to see her….”

Silence descended upon the room as all the musumes immediately quieted down.

“Where?”

Risa tried asking again, wincing when the pain from her stomach was felt. Without replying, Sayumi tried to change the subject.

“Shall I ask the doctor to give you a check-up?”

Without waiting for her reply, Sato reached her hand towards the red buzzer to get the doctor.

“No…. Ai…. I want her only…”

Risa whimpered.

“Where is she?... …”

The members look at each other, unsure of what to say. Breaking the silence, an angry Riho shouted at Risa,

“STOP THINKING ABOUT HER! IT’S ALL HER FAULT YOU’RE IN THE HOSPITAL YET YOU ARE STILL WORRYING ABOUT HER! JUST FORGET HER AND LIVE ON WITH LIFE ALREADY! IF SHE CARED ABOUT YOU, SHE WOULD BE HERE NOW! YET SHE’S NOT HERE, AND THERE’S NO SIGN OF HER ANYWHERE!”

Everyone looked around uneasily after Riho’s big breakout. Looking at her in surprise, Risa’s shoulders started to shake slightly as she bit down on her lips hard, trying not to let the tears fall. But she failed, and soon, she was crying her eyes out, her feelings of anguish and pain pouring out at once. Crowding around, the members held on to her in comfort to reduce her crying.

Outside, the solitude of a drenched lady walked away from the hospital room, a thousand needles piercing in her broken heart at the sight.
‘Where can I go now?’ Ai thought upon leaving the hospital. Walking endlessly without an aim to wherever her legs took her, the memories of Risa and her rose silently in her mind… …
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Isn't it?? Next's gonna be the flashback.... ><

« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 12:28:08 PM by risa_ai »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: The Painful Truth [Takagaki~] (CHAPTER 1)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 11:35:45 AM »
I want more... *goes to sulk in the corner and waits for update*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 12:33:59 PM »
EH?! Maji?! Really, sakura_drop_?? Bad I think it's badly written. D:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 12:37:42 PM »
I want to know what happened!!!!! Can you kill me so easily by just cutting the story? You have to have some faith in yourself. I am also writing a story. And not one, but six. Even though people not always comment, I still think it's worth putting the stories here. It's for your own improvement. And people read them. Even if they do not 'like' or comment them. So please, do write a continuation, I don't want to die yet...  XD
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 12:43:37 PM »
Thank you~ ^^
I will definitely continue writing... Writing helps me reduce my stress and I can also put my feelings in it~
Don't die! Please! XD you'll get an update in 2-3 days time! :)

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 12:52:00 PM »
I'll be waiting then *goes back to the corner to wait for the update*

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 05:00:20 PM »
I want to know what happened as well. Also:
an angry Riho shouted at Risa,
Ri-Riho?! :shocked Why is Riho yelling? I would think if any of her juniors would freak out at her wanting to see Ai it would be Erina, assuming any juniors would freak out at all.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 06:24:54 AM »
I guess it must have been a broken down Riho trying to convince Risa to stop being hurt :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
Re: The Painful Truth [Takagaki~] (CHAPTER 2) UPDATE
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 09:50:03 AM »
@sakura_drop_: You got your wish. XD I did this extra fast!!
@rndmnwierd: You will know....  **evil laughter This Riho from the normal Riho is different...
@kurosawa87: Maybe..... MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2~

FLASHBACK
“Nee… Ai, if one day, you realized I was sick and was about to die… Would you still stay with me?”
Risa suddenly asked Ai, taking her in surprised.
“Of course! No matter what happens, I’ll stay with you. Every minute and second, even till the end of time, I promise!”
Ai gave Risa her signature smile as she snuggled closer to her.
“Even if I’m going to be a burden to you?”
She asked, looking at Ai hopefully.
“Un….”
she nodded.
“Why the sudden question?”
Ai asked curiously. Shaking her head, Risa made no verbal reply but instead, snuggled in Ai's chest.
END OF FLASHBACK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘I didn't keep the promise.... I'm not worthy of her at all.... I'm too foolish to be with her... If she continues to love me... She'll get hurt... ‘
Ai thought as a thousand thoughts clouded her mind.
“Ai! Please focus! It’s the tenth time you missed the note! Once more, and you don’t have to come for practice anymore!”
Hiroki sensei scolded sternly, jolting Ai out of her daydream instantly.
“Ha…Hai! Sumimasen!”
Ai apologized.
“Let’s start again….”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘She wasn’t coming, was she? Why would she come, anyway? She hated me… Wasn’t that what she said the other day?’
Risa closed her eyes painfully as the familiar words echoed in her mind rapidly.
 “I HATE YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU KEEP SUCH AN IMPORTANT THING FROM ME? DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS? I HATE YOU, RISA! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!”
Those painful sentences coming from the person she loved most… Was that even possible? But that was the truth, that was all she remembered before her world blacked out. When she awoke, she was already lying in the hospital.
“Niigaki-san, your operation will be on the 20th of October, in 2 weeks’ time.”
The nurse on duty informed Risa. Nodding along and not realizing what the nurse told her, Risa fell into a light slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Nee… Riho… You shouldn’t have shouted at Niigaki-san…”
Fukuchan mumbled quietly during their short break. Riho snorted in response.
“I had to tell Niigaki-san how selfish Takahashi-san was. You saw her shouting at Niigaki-san anyway. You heard her too.”
“But…”
“Riho! Fukuchan! Break’s over!”
Erina shouted.
“Coming!”
Riho replied. Looking at Fukuchan, her eyes turning bloodshot.
“We mustn’t let Niigaki-san be hurt by Takahashi-san again… We must stop her… Be crook or by hook…”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm tired..... Took me an hour to type it out..... I'll go catch up on sleep~ Till next chapter, ne?

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 12:01:21 PM »
Even though I don't agree with Riho, I like this kind of Riho, hehe  :sweatdrop:

Poor Risa... i wonder what kind of operation she will have....  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

And Ai, go to her, hurry!!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline miglop

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 03:00:03 PM »
Gaki-san sick?  :cry: and concealing things from Aichan ... her illness?  :cry:
Does Aichan reason enough to yell like that?   :smhid
And Riho loosing temper...that's a new :shocked:

And, why the hell the operation is scheduled for October 20th????  :(
Don't you dare to kill Risa on her birthday!!!   :angry:

I keep comparing, you're always winning

Offline Tian_Yuan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • W~Matsui~
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 03:51:41 PM »
this story is pretty good~please continue  :w00t: 

poor Ai  :cry:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 08:09:43 PM »
Ai's guilt is building up on her :smhid
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
Re: The Painful Truth [Takagaki~] (CHAPTER 3) UPDATE
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 11:43:58 AM »
@sakura_drop_: Calm down!! XD Ai will go to Risa.... Or will she?... ... *Evil smirk*
@miglop: Oh oh oh!! I might kill Risa... But I'm not so evil-hearted. :D
@Tian_Yuan: I'll continue it~ Thanks for reading! :)
@kurosawa87: A guilty Ai makes everything interesting. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER 3

“Niigaki-san!”

The members greeted one by one as they entered the room.

“Yaho Gakisan!”

Sayumi waved enthusiastically.

“Hey…”

Risa greeted weakly as her eyes darted around the room, looking for the familiar pair of chocolate brown eyes.
Rolling her eyes in annoyance, Riho muttered,

“She’s not here. No point looking for her when she doesn’t even care about you anymore…”

“RIHO!”

Reina quickly covered Riho’s mouth, afraid that Risa heard what she said.

Looking down, Risa bit hard on her lips before whispering,

“I guess you’re right… I should give up on her… Shouldn't I?”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Tadaima!”

Ai’s tired voice echoed in her apartment.

“Okaeri, Aichan,”

Ai’s mother greeted.

“Are you hungry? Mama has cooked your favourite omurice!”

“I have no appetite, I’m going to my room.”

With that, Ai slammed the door after her as she entered her room, failing to notice her mother’s worried face.

“AHHH!!!!”

Ai’s voice was muffled as she shouted in her favourite heart-shaped pillow. The pillow was a gift from Risa. Ai squeezed her eyes as tears of pain begin to flow from her eyes.

‘Why does it hurt so much?’

She thought.

“AHH!!!”

Ai shouted once again, as an unstoppable flow of tears trickled down her eyes, wetting her favourite pillow.

‘I’m sorry, Risa….’
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FLASHBACK

“WHAT?! YOU WANT TO DATE MY DAUGHTER?! THE ANSWER IS NO!”

Mr Niigaki shouted at Ai.

“I won’t take no for an answer. I have every single right to date her, Mr Niigaki. Why wouldn’t you agree?”

Ai replied back firmly.

“You and my daughters are both girls, I want my Risa to marry a rich guy, and have a future, NOT A WOMAN!”

Mr Niigaki lost his temper once again.

“But… Papa, we really like each other, give Ai a chance,”

Risa defended Ai.

“My final answer is no. If you want to date her, then do not acknowledge me as your father, and leave this house immediately!”

Mr Niigaki retorted angrily.

“FINE!! I’M GOING, AND I’M NEVER COMING BACK!”

Risa defied. With that, she ran into her room and got her personal belongings, before grabbing Ai’s hand and running out of her house.

When she stopped running, tears were running visibly down the bean’s cheeks. Wiping the tears away gently with her finger, Ai cradled Risa’s head and held her in a warm embrace.

“Oh Ai…. What did I just say?... … I… I…”

Risa sobbed as she choked on her words.

“Shush… It’s okay… I’ll take care of you for life… You can stay with me, ne?”

Ai soothed quietly.
END OF FLASHBACK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waking up with tears soaked on her face, Ai wiped them off immediately. Then grabbing her black hooded jacket, she left her house as silently as possible, and flag for the first cab she saw.

“To Tokyo International Hospital, please. As fast as possible.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JAAN~! So.... the next chapter's gonna be a long one... I think. XD I'll try my best to write FAST since I'll have a one week break... MORE COMPLICATED STUFF COMING YOUR WAY!!! XD Till the next update~

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 11:57:36 AM »
At least she's taking some action...

Ganbatte, Aichan!!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 11:59:35 AM »
You seem to always be on when I update. You're the first to comment always. THANK YOU! *huggles*

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 01:22:14 PM »
Guilty~ conscience! Somehow, though, I don't think it will be that easy for Ai.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 05:25:01 PM »
Ai is not in a good place but at least Risa fought for her
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
Re: The Painful Truth [Takagaki~] (CHAPTER 4) UPDATE (19/3)
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2012, 12:27:45 PM »
It's finally here! The worst chapter of my life. -.- Chapter replies first though~

@:sakura_drop_:  :cry: :cry: :cry: I think I'm a little stuck. My ideas are too much~! But hey, here's the chapter~!
@:rndmnwierd: You got it right! It won't be that easy. You know, problems just jump out of nowhere~ Nee.... Is B&B coming soon? XD
@:kurosawa87: She won't have the chance to do so soon....

CHAPTER 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘Stop it brain…. It hurts…. Stop thinking about her… Give up on her…. Just give up….’

Risa winced silently as she glanced at the white and clean ceiling above her.

‘I told myself to hate her… But I can’t bring myself to do it… What should I do? I have lost my ability to do everything…..’

Closing her eyes, Risa drifted off into an uneasy sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Miss Niigaki is in room 324,”

The nurse’s words echoed in her head. When she finally reached the room however, Ai found herself unable to go in.

‘What should I say…? What if she doesn’t want to see me?’

Releasing her hold on the door handle, Ai peeped through the window. She sighed in relief when she realized that Risa was fast asleep.

Entering the room quietly, Ai soon made her way to the sleeping maiden. Bringing her hand to touch Risa’s face, Ai felt tears welling in her eyes as she

remembered the how Risa broke up with her…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FLASHBACK

“A.. Ai…”

Risa stuttered.

“Hmmm?”

Ai hummed softly in reply.

“Let’s break up…”

Risa mumbled inaudibly. However, the sentence did not remain unheard to Ai.

“Huh? What? Why?”

Ai asked in confusion.

“Because I no longer feel the same way about you anymore…. I…”

“You like someone else, don’t you?”

Ai cut Risa off.

“I…. No…”

Risa stuttered.

“Stop lying, Niigaki Risa! I’ve had enough of you! You suddenly became really close with Sayu, you think I didn’t notice that?!”

Ai screamed.

Ignoring Risa’s consistent pleas, she walked away without battling an eyelash.

“TAKAHASHI AI!”

Risa shouted, successfully getting Ai’s attention.

“I’m sorry…. I….”

I’m sorry….

I’m sorry….

I’m sorry…

Opening her eyes immediately, Ai found herself asleep next to Risa.

‘I wanted to hate you… Yet I can’t find the courage to do so…’

“I’m so stupid, aren’t I?”

Ai laughed dryly as she whispered. With that, she left room 324 and made her way home, before Risa woke up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“A penny for your thoughts?”

A voice jolted Risa from her daydream.

“Ahh… Riho…”

Risa smiled gently.

“I’m fine…”

“Don’t lie… The three words: ‘I AM THINKING’ is written all over your face,”

Riho joked. Risa chuckled, before her face turned serious as she whispered,

“I think… Ai came…. I heard her, Riho… I swear I did…”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“WAIT!”

Ai felt herself being pulled by the collar roughly.

“What the-!”

When she realized the person pulling her was Riho,  she spoke calmly.

“Ah.. Riho… Is there anything I can help you with?”

“Yes…. I want you, to tell Niigaki-san you hate her, and never see her again. I don’t ever want to see her cry anymore, otherwise, you shall pay for it!”

Riho snarled menacingly before she turned and walked away from where she came from.

‘What was that? That scary glare that Riho gave me…. What was wrong? Unless…’
Ai thought silently.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK
“I’m sorry…”

Without giving in to her consistent pleas, Ai walked across the road to get home. However, what she did not expect was Risa to follow right after her.

“Ai! Ai wait! Let me expla-,”

Risa got no further as the world around her seemed to spin, and she felt herself looking around just one last time for the familiar face before she blacked out completely. Who could have thought, the next thing that happened to Risa would always haunt Ai?

As Ai turned back, her eyes grew twice their original size as she let out a loud gasp. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw a speeding car racing straight toward Risa!

“Ri...”

Was all that could come out of her mouth at that moment, as she saw Risa mouthed the words ‘I love you’ right before she was thrown high above the ground by the impact of the hit.

When Risa landed hard on the ground with a ‘thud!’, Ai ran as fast as she could beside the now lying in a pool of blood Risa.

“Rii… I’m sorry…”

Ai murmured as tears made its way to her face, dripping down on Risa herself.

“Silly girl I should be the one saying sorry… I still love you but... but I.... I... ”

Risa muttered softly. Bringing her hand up weakly, Risa managed to touch Ai’s face with her bloody hands.

“I don't want to be a burden to you... Please forgive me…”

She whispered weakly before she fell into her unconscious state.

“Risa…. RISA!!!”
END OF FLASHBACK

“Risa!”

Ai called out in her dreams, waking her up instantly. Heaving a sigh of relief, she placed her hand gently over her heart, hoping it could ease its fast beating rate.

‘She’ll never forgive me, ever. I’ve let her down too much… Perhaps, the best way to end her sorrow is to end mine? … …  ’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I declare myself officially stuck~! Too many ideas incoming! Now school's reopen, work and writing has to be juggled.... So.... I'll try my best to write~ Ja ne~!  :peace: :peace:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The Painful Truth [Takagaki~] (CHAPTER 4) UPDATE (19/3)
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2012, 05:09:41 PM »
Mind conflicts :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D[di] - Akazukin