JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Salyu - Landmark

Author Topic: In 10 Years Time  (Read 4520 times)

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
In 10 Years Time
« on: July 31, 2008, 08:50:56 PM »
Where do you "see" some of the H!P members in 10 years time??

I'll start.

Tanaka Reina - covered head to toe in tattoos, running some red-light-district stripper joint.

Niigaki Risa - hosting a kids cookery programme with an accidental engrish name like 'Lets Cook Kids!'

Nakazawa Yuko - somewhere with 30 cats.

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: In 10 Years Time
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 08:57:47 PM »
nice topic here... first in!

ishikawa rika - home, preparing coffee

yoshizawa hitomi - home, reading the paper while waiting for the coffee to be ready  :rofl:

but seriously:

hmm... this is hard...

yossui - coach in a sport in a school

rika - (if she's not gonna end up with yossui :lol: ) married and with kids...

yuko - (ancient and legendary) still queen of H!P

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 01:52:14 AM »
This is a fun topic!!!

@Gblue: Reina..... XD I think I'd be cool like that! Yeah, Risa'll definitely being doing something with kids, her own or others. Yuko as a cat lady.... XD
@tru_harmony: You tru-ly are an Ishiyoshi lover! :heart: I hope they get together, to be honest.

As for me:
Reina: Yakuza wife, no doubt. Tattooed and fierce!
Ai-chan: Married with kids and still singing, but maybe not in H!P
Mikitty: Married with kids and acting, singing and much more. Cuz we all know she'll "die" if she's not working!

Perhaps I'll add more when I think about it more.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 05:12:29 AM »
Love it!!! :rofl:

Ai-chan: For sure, still singing... I'm not really thinking the married and kids for her :?
Gaki: Still around H!P being a mentor for the young ones there, MCing, radio show etc
Rika: Being the best Housewife ever (I really think she would be an amazing mum/wife)
Yossy: coach of a kids futsal team :D
Mikitty: Going into busy with Reina and her new Yakuza family to open a strip club 8) :pimp:
Yuko: On her fave stool, near the bar, at said strip club
The rest of the current MM girls and some of the kids: Working the stage under Reina and Miki's management :twisted:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 05:15:56 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 05:40:46 AM »
Eri - Rich housewife with superb throwing skills after all the training from her corner in Haromoni

Sayu - Rich housewife, married to an IT guy and has a house next to Eri

Jun Jun - Eating bananas

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 10:28:20 AM »
ishikawa rika - home, preparing coffee

yoshizawa hitomi - home, reading the paper while waiting for the coffee to be ready  :rofl:
:rofl:

Mikitty: Going into busy with Reina and her new Yakuza family to open a strip club 8) :pimp:
The rest of the current MM girls and some of the kids: Working the stage under Reina and Miki's management :twisted:

haha, thats a nice mental image!  XD

Offline Kuja

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 01:19:44 PM »
Okada Yui - After a succesful career as a gravure model, ruling the gravure business from the backstage.
Risa Niigaki - Possibly training new H!P Eggs or as a mother of four cute children of her own. Occasionally appearing on TV for washing powder commercials telling how her everyday life with four children would be pure agony without OMO Sensitive.
Reina Tanaka - After graduation from MM went to modeling briefly for a gyaru magazine and now lives the life of an trendsetter appearing, despite her age, in street snapshots all the time.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 12:17:02 AM by Kuja »

Graphics by Miichan and Yangstars@soompi

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 06:12:44 PM »
i think the same but she is still with H!P as solo act like Mikitty nowadays... and doing the back vocals.

Risa Niigaki - Possibly training new H!P Eggs or as a mother of four cute children of her own.
wow that is a lot of sex

so let´s see...

- Sayumy: working as a model and as a professional host in events and stuff

- Rika: webmistress and image of her own web portal dedicated to anime, idols and geek stuff XD or hosting a radio show at nights in a decent radio with a "decent" audience.

- Yossi: i definitely can imagine her as a co-host in a tv magazine and doing it great of course.

- Eri: founds the Kame exclusive dance school, do some shows in theaters and of course she is married.

- Niigaki: she have her own restaurant (hosting a tv show for kids works too)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 06:39:40 PM »
Ai-chan: For sure, still singing... I'm not really thinking the married and kids for her :?
:w00t: You're evil, lollipopgirl! But I love you for it! :lol:

i think the same but she is still with H!P as solo act like Mikitty nowadays... and doing the back vocals.
For some reason, I can just see her as a career mom and wife. Maybe that's just what I want for her.

Risa Niigaki - Possibly training new H!P Eggs or as a mother of four cute children of her own.
wow that is a lot of sex
:lol: :twisted:

- Rika: webmistress and image of her own web portal dedicated to anime, idols and geek stuff XD or hosting a radio show at nights in a decent radio with a "decent" audience.
That's hot. I'd hit that! :lol:

Offline Kuja

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 02:53:48 PM »
wow that is a lot of sex
:lol: :twisted:

LOL I didn't think about that at all (just thinking that as someone so suited for being a mother she might have many children). Such dirty minds  :lol:
But if I really think about it, yeah, she probably couldn't have that many children in 10 years, but possibly later? She seems like a very child-loving person.
And I think too that Ai would still probably be singing, popular or not and in UFA or not, she would probably be singing.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 03:02:19 PM by Kuja »

Graphics by Miichan and Yangstars@soompi

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Salyu - Landmark