JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes

Author Topic: Best Friend (KojiYuu, AtsuYuu, AtsuMina) Chapter 6 -UPDATE- [06-20-16]  (Read 12368 times)

Offline Thirdysaur

• A silent reader. A lazy writer. KOJIYUU FOREVER!!
Hi guys~ Well, I never really planned on publishing this story or any of my stories but since you guys helped me gain more confidence in writing I have finally had the courage to post this. The pairings will be based on you guys so tell me what you think about it and do tell me if this sucks. I am a die hard shipper of KojiYuu and AtsuYuu. XD But I can't be biased on this story right? :)

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Best Friend

Chapter 1

I’m currently looking at a certain squirrel who had been distant with me from the past few days. At first I was relieved, being free from that perverted little squirrel felt good for a short period of time but as time and days passed by. I hate to admit it but I am really missing Yuko right now. I miss the way she hugs me and always makes me feel that everything will be alright. From the way she smiles at me reassuring that she will never let me be alone but right now. Here I am, alone, looking at her from a far. Smiling like everything is ok whenever she looks at me and smiles at me. I really don’t know what happened but she is not clinging to me anymore. She usually spends her time harassing me or what she liked to call “skin ship”. But now I don’t know anymore. She has been hanging around Acchan these past few days. And when I look at her without her knowing, she looks really happy. I’m not sure if it’s just me but the way she smiles at Acchan now is somehow similar at how she smiles at me before. The only difference right now is that she looks somewhat a lot happier. She looks more than happy whenever she stoles a kiss from Acchan and surprisingly Acchan is not resisting from her attacks. I honestly don’t know what I’m feeling right now but I am sure of one thing though. I miss my Yuu-chan.

“NyanNyan. You’re spacing not again.” –Miichan

“Gomene Miichan. I’m just thinking of something. No big deal.”

“Or someone” –Miichan whispered but I heard her loud and clear. “Hai hai~ It seems you’re not the only one though.” She said as she pointed out a certain ribbon girl. She’s looking at Acchan and Yuko goofing off the studio right now. We had been practicing and were given a short break. Yuko had been running around with Acchan, it looks like their playing tag or something but the other members didn't bother with them too much as they are busy on their own.

“Yo! Takamina come here.” –Miichan called Takamina. Is it just me or did Takamina looked like someone she loves died or something.

“Hey. What’s up Miichan, NyanNyan?” –Takamina asked us with a smile on her face.

“I should be the one asking you about that. I mean both of you.” –Miichan

“What do you mean?” Takamina and I said in unison.

“You’re Acchan’s best friend right?” She said and pointed at Takamina while Takamina nodded. “And you’re Yuko’s best friend right?” She pointed at me and I nodded. “Aren’t the both of you intrigued of Acchan and Yuko’s closeness lately? I mean they always seem so close but not this close.” Miichan said as she pointed at Yuko and Acchan cuddling in the corner of the room.

“You guys think too much. I see nothing wrong with it. The two of them has always been like that. And for Christ sakes it’s Yuko we’re talking about. She practically does that to everyone who has boobs on them with her so called ‘skin ship’.” Takamina said.

“I don’t think so. I have been observing Yuko these past few days and now she only does skin ship with Acchan. And NyanNyan is a living proof here.” Miichan said. Well it is true. Yuko had been distant with me and there goes her skin ship as well. If I don’t know Acchan and Yuko personally. I would pretty much assumed that the both of them are couples from how they look. They look so happy and contented.

---

Practice ended and everybody is about to leave. Weird. i don't see Yuko and Acchan together. Instead I saw Acchan dragging Takamina away. The two of them usually go home together. Shrugging it off I felt someone hug me from behind. Oh how I missed this feeling it has been a while since she hugged me like this. Her warmness. Everything.

"Nyan Nyaaaan~"

"Yuko what do you want?" I gave her a cold response to hide the great sensation I'm feeling.

"Aw~ NyanNyan you're too cold to me. I'm hurt." She said as I faced her just to look at her pouting face. The face I never learned to resist. "I just missed my NyanNyan that's all. I have been pretty busy lately. Nee, do you want to have dinner together. I wanted to tell you something too." Pretty much busy with Acchan I must say. I was about to decline her offer but the last part got me curious. What would she want to tell me?

"Ok. But you're paying and what is it that you want to tell me?"

She showed me her famous smile. That dimpled smile of hers that can make anyone and everyone fall for her.

"I'll tell you at dinner ok?" As she dragged me out of the theater.

Yuko took me to her favorite restaurant. We always eat here whenever she asked me out. We sat down and ordered our usual's. I glanced at Yuko and noticed that she's moving around too much. She can't seem to calm down. She's playing with her fingers while looking down. A habit of Yuko whenever she's nervous.

"Yuu-chan?" Yuko was startled. Suddenly sitting up straight when I called her. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine, just a bit nervous that's all." She said while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Is this has something to do with what you want to tell me?" I said

"Err. Yes." She took a deep breath and looked straight into my eyes. I can sense all seriousness coming from her. And it made me a bit nervous. What is it that she wants to tell me so badly? "Nee NyanNyan, you know we have been friends for a long time right?" I nodded and let her continue. "You know me better than anyone else and I know you better than anyone else." I nodded again as my heart began to race. i don't really get what she's talking about. But from thelooks of it. It looks like she's going to confess........... Wa---it? Whaaaat? Calm down Haruna. Yuko can't be possibly confessing to you all of a sudden. Not now. I'm not prepared for this. Well, Yuko always declares her love for me before. But this is waaaay different. She's really serious right now. Oh Kami-sama what should I do??

"NyanNyan you ok?" She asked me worriedly.

"Hai. Don't mind me. Please continue." I said as I am trying to calm my self down and hide my furiously blushing face.

"Ok." She paused and looked straight into my eyes again. "You're like my best friend. My everything. I can't hide anything from you and whenever I'm troubled by something you're always the first one who comforts me." Oh my gosh. My heart feels like its gonna come out on my chest soon. What's with the extreme suspense? Damn it Yuko! Get to the point already. My heart can't take it anymore.

"So that's why I wanted to..... No, I need you to know that....." Know what Yuko? Know what?

"I need you to know that. I uhmm............" That you!?

"That I am in love with. . . . Maeda Atsuko."

As I heard her say those words. My heart felt like it stopped for a moment.

[To be continued]

*************************************************************************************************************************************

So?? How is it?? I hope you guys like it. Do tell me if it sucks ok or if I should continue or not? Leave me a message!! :lol:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 09:08:23 PM by Thirdysaur »

Offline Kazan

• Member+
Re: Best Friend (KojiYuu, AtsuYuu, AtsuMina) :3
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 05:14:02 PM »
Every saur you have to update  :bingo: heheh... :twothumbs

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 06:50:10 PM »
oh wow  :thumbup please continued it

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 06:45:06 PM »
God Damn It!!!  :banghead:
I knew it will became like this...  :angry:
poor haruna.. she really hope that yuuchan will confess to her..  :cry:
I hope it wll be KojiYuu and Atsumina in the end...  :roll:
continue it author-san...  :twothumbs
arigatou...  :bow:

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 01:50:53 AM »
I hope it wll be KojiYuu and Atsumina in the end...  :roll:

Totally agree. :) Oh so, there's no TakaHaru? Right? (Sorry if I'm going to be more biased lol) :hehehe:

Anyways, gonna wait for your awesome update. :D

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Thirdysaur

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 10:47:45 AM »
HI minna!! Hehehe~ I'll try to update as soon as inspiration comes.  :mon lol:

I originally wrote this as a one shot though (I'm not really good with lengthy chapters). And I still have no idea of what I'm gonna do next. :mon emo:

But let's see ok.  :lol:

Offline Thirdysaur

Re: Best Friend -Chapter 2- (KojiYuu, AtsuYuu, AtsuMina)
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 03:00:14 PM »
At last~ Here's Chapter 2 minna~

I wanted to thank Ruka Kikuchi for helping me get inspirations and tips on writing. You really helped me a lot. Arigatou~  :kneelbow:

Saa~ Please leave comments.  :)

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2

“That I am in love with. . . .Maeda Atsuko.”

As I heard her say those words. My heart felt like it stopped for a moment. I was stunned. I couldn’t say anything. What the hell? I thought…? Nevermind. I remain frozen as I try to process the last part of what she just said.

“NyanNyan, Are you sure you’re alright? I mean are you feeling fine? Just a moment ago you were really red but now you’re pale as a ghost. Are you sick? Do you want me to take you home?” She said concern evident in her voice.

“No. I’m fine really. I’m just tired from practice that’s all.” Oh god what am I saying. Come on Haruna. For once in your life stop lying to Yuko. Stop lying to yourself. Damn it! I feel the water on my eyes are on the verge of falling down. No Haruna. Fight it!

“Are you sure? I can take you home if you’re not really feeling well.”

“It’s ok. I can handle it. I told you I’m just a little bit tired from practice.”

“Ok, if you insist. I’m just really worried about you.” Yuko said as she gave up. There was a moment of silence and I thanked whoever it is up there for the great timing as our food got served to break this awkwardness. I really don’t know why but my heart is really aching right now. But at the same time I wanted to know more.

“So~ Are you going out with Acchan? The both of you have been hanging around each other these past few days.”

“You noticed?” I nodded and she blushed. Well, who on earth won’t notice the two of you flirting around each other during practice and other events.

“Well. . .” She blushed even harder and looked down. Trying to hide her embarrassment. “Maybe yes, maybe no. It’s really complicated actually.”

“What do you mean?”

“You see it was an accident. I was really drunk that night, with no one to talk to of what I feel for her, my feeling for Atsuko suddenly just burst out. So, I went to her apartment straight from the bar of who knows what time is it and confessed to her everything. I don’t know but the alcohol gave me sudden confidence that time. I wasn’t thinking straight but I know exactly what I’m doing. I thought that if she may reject me I could blame it all in the alcohol.” She chuckled. “But the next thing that happened was something I never thought would happen in my whole life, not even in my wildest imagination.” She paused and looked at me. “I always thought that what I am feeling was a one-sided love all along but she told me she loves me too and we kissed.” She smiled at me. That dimpled smile that I always loved. “I really thought I was dreaming that time. I am still under the influence of alcohol after all. But when I woke up the next morning I saw her lying next to me. When she woke up she asked me if I was serious last night and I told her I was. Not caring anymore if she’ll reject me or not. I just want to tell her honestly what I feel not from the alcohol, but from me. I was surprised when she kissed me and told me again that she feels the same way. And the rest is history, I’ll leave that to your imagination NyanNyan.” She said while laughing. I looked at her and smiled trying to hide what I really feel.

“So you are really dating already?” I asked as the pain in my heart keeps increasing by the second.

“No. Well, I don’t think so. We just tell each other I love you’s. We haven’t really talked about it yet. And that’s where you come in.” She said flashing her dimpled smile again.

“Eh? What do you mean?”

“Well, you’re my best friend right?” I nodded. “I was wondering if you could help me. You know, to ask Atsuko to officially be my girlfriend.” Damn you Yuko. You really love torturing me don’t you?

“Why don’t you ask her directly instead.” Instead of making my heart suffer more.

“Come on NyanNyan that would be boring. I wanted it to be romantic. Like I’m proposing or something. Since you’re my best friend and Atsuko’s close friend too. Please NyanNyan. Help me.” She said while pleading and pouting. Argh Yuko! Why are you doing this to me? Both my brain and heart wanted to say no but. I’m really confused right now. I never felt this way towards Yuko before. I can’t really explain but my heart really hurts right now. I don’t even remember having any heart conditions before?

“Please NyanNyan. I’ll do anything you want just help me with this. Come on, were best friends right?” Stop looking at me like that Yuko. My heart can’t take it anymore.

“Ok. I will.” Both my heart and brain are screaming at me right now telling me to take it back. But how can I take it back? Seeing Yuko with that more than happy expression. How could I?

“Yaaaaay~ Thank you NyanNyan!! You’re the best. I LOVE YOU!!” She said as she pounced on me and gave me one of those killer hugs of hers. Oh Yuko. How I wish that could mean something more. How I wish.

--

After planning everything Yuko took me home. “Good night NyanNyan. Thank you for everything. Rest well ok. I am really excited about the plan. I couldn’t have done it without you. You’re the best. I’ll see you soon.” As she kissed my cheek and left, as I closed the door. My knees just gave up on me and started crying my heart out. Why? Why didn’t I realize it before? That strange feeling that always made my heart go wild. That strange feeling all this time, that strange feeling was. . . . Love. I have been in love with Yuko all along and I never even realized it until now. I just realized everything and it’s already too late. Sigh. You’re so stupid Haruna. How could you not notice it? Baka Haruna. Baka! You were so contended being Yuko’s best friend that you never really notice that your heart wants more from that friendship. You really are the stupidest person in the world.

I can’t take it anymore. My heart can’t take it anymore, so I decided to go out. Maybe a little alcohol won’t hurt as I walked to a nearby bar. I didn’t care anymore if someone recognize me, what matters now is I have to let this annoying feeling go before it drives me crazy. This annoying feeling I felt ever since Yuko had been distant. Now that I know the reason, it just made my heart ache more.

I arrived at the bar and took a seat at the farthest corner of it and asked the bartender to give me something or anything that’s strong enough. The bartender looked at me weirdly at first but after a while he gave up and gave me the drink. I just chugged it down like water and asked him for another one and another one until I lost count. As I feel myself getting drunk I looked around the bar and to my surprise I saw a very familiar ribbon haired girl sitting at the dark side of the bar getting drunk.

“Takamina? What are you doing here?”

“NyanNyan~” She smiled at me bitterly as I took a seat beside her and asked her again what she’s doing here.

“Same reason you are here too.”

“What do you mean?”

“Have Yuko told you about the news?” I nodded. “Well, Atsuko told me too. But to be honest I knew it all along.” She paused and obviously trying hard fighting off the tears that wanted to come out. “I knew all along what Atsuko felt for Yuko ever since. What I didn’t know was that Yuko felt the same way too.” And she started crying. “I can’t take it anymore NyanNyan. I don’t know what to do anymore. It hurts. It really really hurts. I should be happy for them but my heart doesn’t want to.” Takamina said as she continued crying. I didn’t know that I was crying too.

“It’s hard falling in love with your best friend huh.” I said and she nodded.

“It sucks just being a best friend.” She added. “It’s like your dog died but you still have to keep it.”

“Takamina that comparison was really gross you know. You really are a man.”

“Eh? I was really serious about that NyanNyan. Did I fail again?” She said as she looked at me innocently.

--

After that crying session the both of us decided to go home, while walking. “Nee, Takamina since when did you realized that you were in love with Acchan?”

“Ever since the beginning, if I remember it correctly it started with the audition. It was nothing special really, the first time that I talked to her was when she suddenly asked me what time is it and after that we just talked about random stuffs and we clicked. At that time, the more I talked to her, the more I spent time with her, the more I’m falling deeply in love with her.”

“But why didn’t you confess?” She smiled at me sadly. “Do you remember the first time we were introduced to the second generation?” I nodded. Of course, how could I forget it? That was the day I met Yuko. I never really took interest in Yuko before honestly. She was always the one who approaches me but I try to avoid her as much as I can. It’s not like I don’t like her, it’s just that I never really thought that the both of us would get along. Yuko and I are completely different from each other. She’s really good at everything she does. She’s beautiful. She’s smart. She’s athletic. She’s good at singing and dancing. Seriously, it’s like she has everything in this world. Aside from her being a pervert and acts like an old perverted man from time to time. I would pretty much describe her as perfect.

“The way Atsuko looked at Yuko for the first time gave it away.” Takamina said

“How could you know?” I asked.

“Because. . . . That is how I look at Atsuko until now and the same way you look at your perverted squirrel too.”  She paused. “But I never knew this day would come though. I never realized that Yuko was in love with Atsuko too.”

“Why is that?”

“Because I always thought that Yuko was I love with you. But I guess I’m wrong. BUT!! What surprised me more was the fact that you fell in love with Yuko. You were always so tsun-tsun and resistant when it comes to her. I’m really surprised honestly.”

“I just realized it earlier for your information.”

“Hahaha. But seriously though I can’t take this anymore. Everything is happening too fast. I don’t know if my heart can still keep up.” She cursed under the air. “Of all people in Japan, why did I fall in love with someone who is in love with another person and worst of all why did I fall In love with my best friend.” She’s more like talking to herself now. I feel you Takamina. I can feel everything you’re saying and it’s hurting me more than ever.

“Yuu-chan is such an idiot.” I said and Takamina chuckled.

“You always say that NyanNyan.”

“Because she really is. She was always so responsible for everything she does but now she’s not.”

“What do you mean?”

“Yuu-chan is the most idiot person I know. . . . Because she made me fall in love with her and yet she won’t responsibility of it.”

I was really serious but Takamina just laughed at me and I hit her in her arms hard. “Ouch~ Gomen NyanNyan. But you make it sound like Yuko got you pregnant and she ran away from it.”

“Mou. Stop laughing at me Takamina.”

“But seriously  I thought that she was in love with you all along. I mean she always says it anyway, and she really loves molesting you. Yuko have really weird ways of showing her love.” I sighed as Takamina is trying hard to calm herself down.

“She’s been torturing me for years but this one, I’m not sure if I could take it.” I said as I remember the favor she wanted me to do.

“What do you mean?” Takamina said. Confused.

“You know they’re still not official right?” She nodded. “Well, a while ago when Yuko told me about the ‘good news’. She asked me a favor. She is planning on how to officially ask Acchan to be her girlfriend and she asked me to part of it. Yuko can be so cruel sometimes doesn’t she?”

“Well, as they always say. You will do anything and everything to make the person you love happy, even if you’re not part of that happiness anymore. As long as they’re happy it’s all that matters. Don’t worry NyanNyan. One way or another you’ll get used to it as I am.” I hope so Takamina. I hope so too.

To be continued

So how was it? I'm sorry if it's boring.  :gyaaah:

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
Re: Best Friend (KojiYuu, AtsuYuu, AtsuMina) -Chapter 2 UPDATE-
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 03:11:19 PM »
 :cry: Yuko, you're kidding right?

DAHELL?! : :mon nwei:

You've done another good job author-san  :D

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 04:42:26 PM »
OMG!!! Yes author-san, continue please!!! this is such a great plot. Kojiharu really need to suffer somtimes because of her tsun-tsun mode -__-

but really, I hope it will end with Kojiyuu and Atsumina >.<

update soon, author-san!! ganbareee

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 05:29:43 PM »
Oh... what....?

Minami knew it all along that Atsuko love Yuko....

But she got blindside about Yuko loving Atsuko...

What's going to happen next?

Would Haruna help Yuko in her confession to Atsuko?

Poor Minami... to need to hide her feeling for Atsuko

Would Haruna and Minami become even more close because of this incident?

Would Atsuko and Yuko be official?

Would Atsuko and Yuko be jealous if even Minami and Haruna became even more closer

Can't wait to find out the next scene and plot

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2014, 06:08:09 PM »
wow atsuyuu XD

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2014, 09:41:49 PM »
KojiYuu AtsuYuu dilemma..........................  :panic: :panic:
Yuko seems happy with Acchan, and vice versa.. but Nyannyan suffered.....  :doh:

whatever it is, you did a great job with this story!!  :twothumbs
continue please...

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2014, 09:44:26 AM »
OMG... Our fics both have the same name and pairing.

Offline Thirdysaur

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2014, 01:05:45 PM »
Hellooo everyone~

I know, i know. Took me long enough to update this story and I'm really sorry for that.  :ptam-cry:

But anyways, here's Chapter 3. Enjoy~  :onioncheer:

Chapter 3

Here I am looking at the new couple cuddling in front of me and everybody. I must give myself credits for being such a great actress. I may even be a better actress than the great Oshima Yuko and Maeda Atsuko themselves. But it’s hard to act like this all the time. It’s only been nearly three days ever since I realized my real feelings for Yuko and I don’t know if I can take it much longer. I definitely have to make a shrine and salute Takamina for surviving these kinds of situations for who knows how long.

Everyone was cheering for the two of them. Some members even shed tears because of Yuko’s sweet little act and Acchan was crying out of happiness because of it. It was indeed a really touching speech. I, myself even almost cried too but not from happiness like the others of course. I glanced at Takamina and saw her sobbing hard and it definitely was not from happiness either.

I see, I almost forgot about me being alone in this kind of situation. I know it’s wrong but I really thank Kami-sama for letting me have someone who understands and feels exactly what I am feeling right now. I slowly walked up to Takamina, hugged her and patted her head, whispered some comforting words which I know change anything on what she’s feeling right now. But I am sure of one thing though, that she is surely dying inside just like me.

*Flashback – Yuko’s Confession*

Yuko gathered everyone in AKB. I mean literally everyone, even some of the members of SKE, NMB, HKT and Nogizaka46 are here. She looked really serious and it’s creeping some of the members including me. Yuko is always bubbly and it’s really rare for us to see this king of expression plastered on her face right now. I wonder what’s going on. About the favor she asked me at the restaurant, she just simply asked me to gather all of Team A here today. Everyone was startled when Yuko stood up and went to the stage holding a microphone in her hands.

“I gathered everyone here because I am announcing something really important.” Yuko said seriously. “Someone from the group stole something really important from me.”

Everyone started whispering to each other wondering who it was and what was stolen from her. Everyone assumed that it was indeed really important to Yuko for her to gather everyone around here.

“Anoo. . . Yuko-san, do you know who the culprit is?” Jurina asked out of the blue receiving looks from everyone around here on the theater. You’re a brave one Jurina. Brave indeed.

Since Yuko is in a really serious/scary mode, no one dared to ask her anything except some of the members who are close to her.

“Yes I do know who it is.” Yuko said and whispers are once again heard throughout the hall.

“Well, who is it? And what is it that was stolen from you?” Mayuyu asked curiously. Everyone was really curious of what it was. Even I have no idea of what was stolen from Yuko.

“It’s your beloved ace, Maeda Atsuko.”

Everyone was really shocked even Acchan herself. What the hell? I thought her and Acchan are in good terms now? More than good terms I suppose.

“She stole something really really important from me. And for that she should be punished.” Acchan was crying really hard right now that she slumped at the floor while Takamina supports her.

Still, Yuko kept her poker face and kept staring straight at Acchan with that intense and scary look that everyone felt shivers up to their spine. No one really knew what was going on and some member’s starts to panic and got scared of the Yuko they are looking at right now.

“Yuko what the hell are you talking about?!” Mariko suddenly butted in and made everyone shocked but Yuko never flinched and just stared back at Mariko. “She stole something important from me.” Yuko said while walking down at the stage and going near Acchan.

When she was already in front of Acchan. She still just kept staring at her.

“You, Maeda Atsuko stole something very very important from me and you need to get punished for it.”

Everyone tried blocking Yuko from getting near Acchan, for everyone is afraid what might the scary looking Yuko do to her, but Yuko told everyone to stay out of it and eventually everyone got scared of her that Takamina was the only one who still stood on her ground.

“Stop it Yuko, what the hell are you talking about?” Takamina said as she faced Yuko. “Stay out of this Takamina. It’s something between me and Acchan.”

I don’t know what kind of sorcery Yuko used but Takamina did backed off. Everyone was shocked. Takamina backed off?! Why on earth did Takamina backed off?? It’s her beloved Acchan for Christ sakes. It’s now Yuko and Acchan facing each other while Acchan is still crying her heart out.

“I’m sorry Yuko. I’m really sorry. But I never stole anything from you. I swear. Please believe me.” Acchan said trying her best to explain herself while still crying.

“Yes you did steal something from me Acchan. And do you honestly believe I’ll let it go as simple as that?” Yuko paused. “Everyone listen up! This girl in front of you is a theif!” Yuko raised her voice.

“Yuko stop it this instant. You’re being ridiculous.” Mariko said again but Yuko just ignored her.

“As I said. Maeda Atsuko is a theif and stole something really really important from me and I demand her to be punished because of it.” Yuko said aloud again.

“I’m really sorry Yuko. I’ll do anything. I’ll take any punishments. Just please forgive me.” Acchan begged.

“Are you sure about this Acchan? Because once I said it there is no turning back for you.” Yuko said still looking scary and serious.

“Anything.” Acchan said seriously while still trying her best to calm herself down.

“Then Maeda Atsuko, I demand you to. . . I demand you to love me forever.”

“WHAT?!!” Everyone was once again shocked at the turn of events of what have Yuko said. Even Acchan stopped crying because of it. Yuko breathed in deeply and repeated herself again.

“I said I demand you to love me forever.” Everyone is still dumbfounded. “Huh??” Acchan said still completely lost and dumbfounded.

Yuko smiled and kneeled in front of the still-sitting-on-the-floor Acchan to look at her face to face. “You did steal something important from me. And that something important is my heart Acchan. And I’m giving you the ultimate punishment of all because of it. And you did say you’ll do anything right?” Acchan nodded.”And that ultimate punishment is for you to love me forever. As I said there is no turning back on this once you agreed.” Yuko said while flashing her dimpled smile.

“So. . . Maeda Atsuko, will you love me forever?” Acchan started crying again but didn’t answer. Instead, she crashed her lips on Yuko while the others even though still shocked and dumpfounded cheered for them.

“So, will you be my girlfriend? You know, just to be assured that you will indeed do you’re punishment forever?” Yuko said.

“Of course I will! I would be honored to be the great Oshima Yuko’s girlfriend. I love you!” Acchan said. Everyone clapped and cheered for the new couple.

*End of Flashback*

It was the most romantic yet heartbreaking scene I have witnessed in my entire life. Romantic because it would be any girls dream to be surprised like that by the person they love. And heartbreaking because you are witnessing the love of your life confesses to the person she loves in front row seats. Sigh. The way Yuko said and declared her love for Acchan in front of the members was nothing compared to what you see in those romantic movies, it was something more. Somehow, I wished that those words were meant for me though. Well except for the accusing part, of course. If that were to happen to me I might die in humiliation and embarrassment because of it. Typical Yuko. Sweet but weird. One of the many things I love about her.

I stole a glance at Takamina hoping for her to hear my thoughts. ‘What are we going to do now?’ as I fell my heart breaking in to millions of pieces again for the second time. What on earth are we going to do now Takamina? What now?

[To be continued]

So how was it? Things might start to get more and more interesting in the next chapters for KojiYuu and AtsuMina pairings. I swear, I'll try my best to update every now and then.  :hee:

KojiYuu comrades please don't kill me yet  :gyaaah:

Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.  :mon geek:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Best Friend (KojiYuu, AtsuYuu, AtsuMina) -Chapter 3 UPDATE- [11-17-14]
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2014, 02:38:43 PM »
Oh... like it how Yuko accusing Atsuko from stealing something of hers to actually confessing her love and demand to be loved back forever...

Poor Haruna and Minami,,,,

What would happen to them?

Would they have a pity party after their practice that evening?

Would they comfort one another?

Would anything develop with them?

Would they start to avoid Atsuko and Yuko to spare their hearts?

Would they try to move one?

Would Atsuko and Yuko jealous of their closeness?

Oh.... lots more questions but....

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2014, 02:54:44 PM »
I WILL NOT KILL YOU

YET.

IS THIS A KARMA?! :dunno: BUT HECK, HARUNA YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING! *goes back to my cave*

Thank you Red-san for the update. :nya:

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2014, 07:38:34 PM »
GRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRHHHHH....!!!!!!
Too damn sweet!!!! Holysweet!!!! (≧▽≦)づ♥

As KojiYuu comrade, my heart is breaking.
But I can't help it though, AtsuYuu just too sweet!!! Yuko-sama so romantic, and Atsuko's typical answer with crashing lips nailed it!! XD sweetness overload~!
Haruna need to be punished for her rejection sometimes .___.

Ahem.

Gotta keep my composure.

So, you just put me into deep abyss.
Between KojiYuu and AtsuYuu.... Urgh it's so hard to choose.

Hmm of course I'll enjoy this to the end.
Thankyou author-san :yep:
Update soon please~~

Offline youroddobsession

Too Damn Bitter-Sweet <3
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2014, 05:41:14 AM »
Too damn good!!! author-san but in the same time this story keeps breakin' ma' heart especially that i'm a Kojiyuu biased. It was well-written and contained sound. You did a great job especially on that "legendary confession" that I will remember for years to come. Can't help but to react in your story. I look forward to reading your next chapter. Arigatou~ Great Job!!!!

:twothumbs

~migou-kun

Offline Thirdysaur

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2014, 04:22:40 PM »
Short update before the year ends.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MINNA!!

-Thirdysaur/Red <3

Chapter 4

After the best-confession-ever dubbed by some of the members that got moved by Yuko’s little act. I reallydon’t want to do anything asides from going straight home and isolate myself from this cruel world. Is this really my karma for rejecting Yuko’s advances towards me in the past few years? But that doesn’t count right? That shouldn’t count. Her love and skinship are two different things. She only loves skinship and my body. Sigh. My body, maybe my guts guts are right after all. Maybe the reason Yuko loves to hang around and harass me is only because of my body. I mean, who am I kidding right? What could possibly Yuko like from me asides from my body? I am not smart like her. Im not that great of a singer nor a dancer either . im not even athlethic for pete’s sakes. Im a total disaster. Maybe that’s the reason why I never got her to like me more than my body. And my rival is Maeda Atsuko for the love of God. How could I win agaisnt someone as awesome as her. Even Takamina is head-over-heals for her. The girl practically has everything that I don’t.

I sighed for the nth time today. What I didn’t realize was that I was crying again. Stupid Yuko. Stupid feelings for making me feel so vulnerable and helpless. I hate this. Screw all of this.

---

Takamina and I decided to meet up at the bar again for who know what time is it. I was about to call her when she beat me into it.

“I guess were drinking buddies now huh.” Takamina said trying to to lighten up the mood.

“Well, I guess so since we only have each others back from now on.” We are trying our best to lighten up the mood but the both of us miserably failed at it and started crying our hearts out. Again.

Sigh. This is getting ridiculous. “What are you gonna do now Takamina?”

“I don’t know. But the answer is pretty obvious isn’t it?” I looked at her confused but she just sighed and continued. “I think it’s time now NyanNyan.”

“Time for what?”

“It’s time for us to try and move on.”

“How are we gonna do that?”

“I honestly don’t know. Moving on and giving up on Acchan never crossed my mind before until now.” She continued.

“So yeah. I think it’s the heavens way of waking me up in this delusions of mine still believing that somewhere in the future there would be me and Acchan someday.” Takamina sadly said while fighting the tears running down her face. I really feel sorry for her. Who knows for how long she had been madly and deeply in love with Acchan but still keep a possitive attitude even after everything that happened.

“Why don’t you fight for her?”

“What’s there to fight for? She is happy, it’s enough for me.”

“Why?”

“It’s because I love her. That’s how much I love her. I love her to the point that her happiness is also my happiness too.”

“Wow you really are a saint Takamina. I definitely have to make a shrine for you so people like you can have someone to worship.” I jokingly said.

“Then you can worship me anytime NyanNyan.”

“Why on earth would I worship you? Im not a martyr like you.”

“Oh yes you are NyanNyan. Like you said we are in the same boat right now. And the fact that you are not doing anything to make Yuko yours again just proved more to me that you and I are exactly the same.” I scoffed. Silly Takamina. You really are sharp at things like this sometimes.

“Yuko was never mine to begin with.” I said as tears are starting to run down my face again. Grr. Stupid tears. Stupid feelings. STUPID YUKO!!

“What are we gonna do know?” I asked her again.

“I don’t know about you NyanNyan but I will try my best to move on from now on. I guess I should graduate then?” Takamina jokingly said and obviously miserably failed at it as I gave her my most deadly glare ever.

“Stop joking like that Takamina. It’s not funny.”

“Then what should I do NyanNyan? How could I move on if I see Acchan everyday? There’s no other options isn’t it? I have to graduate.”

“NO!! Takamina please don’t.” I suddenly shouted as I hugged her tightly. “Please don’t leave me all alone. I don’t know what to do without you. You’re the only one I’ve got now. I’m sorry for being so selfish but please don’t leave me like Yuko did.” I said as I continued sobbing on her shoulders.

“It’s ok NyanNyan. Im sorry I said that. I wont leave you. I promise. Please stop crying.”

“But your crying too.” I said and we both laughed.

Move on huh? Should I move on too?

Is the story kind of confusing? I'm sorry. You may ask me questions about it but NO TO SPOILERS. XD

Enjoy~  :on gay:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 04:29:42 PM by Thirdysaur »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Best Friend (KojiYuu, AtsuYuu, AtsuMina) -Chapter 4 -UPDATE- [12-31-14]
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2014, 09:13:03 PM »
Oh... Now Haruna relays on Minami

Would Minami graduate or would she endure?

I know that Minami has somehow promised Haruna she would not leave Haruna.

But what would she do next?

How about Haruna, others?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the new year update

Happy New Year 2015

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes