JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya Hirano - Unnamed world

Author Topic: WakaRei - Part 3 [Nogizaka46] 12/12/2015  (Read 14616 times)

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
WakaRei - Part 3 [Nogizaka46] 12/12/2015
« on: December 05, 2015, 07:32:51 AM »
 :welcome
Welcome to my thread all. I am not new in this forum anyway. I am known as AtsuMina's fic writer but now I am more into Nogizaka and WakaRei is my OTP. You can find my AtsuMina's fic in here and they might be on the older pages :sweatdrop: I might write some more about AtsuMina but I am not sure yet  :nervous :nervous

Anyway, I have been asking if it's ok to post Nogi's fic here and I was told it is fine so yeah :peace:

Here is my WakaRei's fic hope you enjoy  :roll:

Part 1

“From now on we will be always together,”

“Yes. It’s a promise.”

That’s the last word she heard from her best friend. It has been 5 years since that was declared and the last time they see each other.

Wakatsuki Yumi today is officially transferred to this high school. She is in the 2nd year and before entering the school, she got recommended by the teacher to be in the archery club. Yumi is very good at sport. She can do anything; she is always an athlete and she got this nickname since elementary, super girl, because there’s nothing she cannot do. Because of her godly skills, she often gets admired by her juniors even her seniors and surprisingly, never dates anyone though every girl is in line just to get on a date with her.

Since she’s never seen being with anyone, some rumors start spreading that Yumi does not like being in a relationship, or she is a heartbreaker, or she already slept with older women, etc. But some of her fans still believe in her that she is still pure and she just hasn’t found her right partner.

Some girls who were once her classmates in elementary school said that she had this one best friend whom she always clung with. Like, wherever you see Yumi, this certain girl is always there with her. But when she entered junior high, they were not together. Some said this girl was transferred overseas and some said that Yumi dumped her because she annoyed her or something like that. These are the rumors among Yumi’s fans and no one knows the accurate information and how true these are. But the only one that is confirmed is the best friend’s name that is Sakurai Reika.

“I can’t believe you are real,” a classmate approaches Yumi who just entered her new classroom.

“Hello… Hmm.. yeah I am real. What’s with that question?” Yumi chuckles.

“I know! I am sorry I just can’t believe that Wakatsuki Yumi the super girl gets transferred to this school. I have always read about you in an online forum. It’s like reading a story with you as a super hero.”

“Haha… Be careful, sometime what you read online about me is not true. You can ask me directly though.” Yumi smiles.

“ARE WE FRIENDS???”

“Yeah of course!!” they shake hands.

“I thought you were not friendly at all. That’s what I read online.”

“See? That’s not true. I am super friendly. By the way, what’s your name?”

“Ah, I am super excited and forgot to introduce myself. My name is Takayama Kazumi. Everyone calls me Kazumin.”

“Hi, Kazumin. You can call me Yumi.”

“Can I call you, Waka-sama??”

“Well…. that’s what most girls call me…”

“Okay! I will call you Waka-sama!”

“Haha.. Fine.”

After a long chit chat, Kazumin then leaves the room. Some girls are waiting outside the classroom and interrogate Kazumin how she can manage a conversation with Yumi. She says Yumi is not like what people tell. She’s friendly and she smiles a lot. After hearing this, every girl starts considering to talk to Yumi but again they’re just not ready to get ignored or scolded because of her personality that people describe online still influence them.

The bell just rang which means lunch time. Everyone starts walking out from the classrooms to get food. Yumi puts the books together inside the bag and whispers to herself, “…so she’s not in this class,” then she walks out from the classroom.

She walks in the hallway. All girls are looking at Yumi who walks alone in the hallway and whisper to each other. They are obviously talking about her. They all look so excited but no one even approaches her. Yumi got uncomfortable with this condition when she was in junior high school, but now she gets used to it. No matter how much she shows that she is friendly enough to get along with, but the fact she is a super girl has created an image that she is not approachable.

She walks to the school yard and accidentally bumps into a girl. Half of this girl’s sandwiches dropped on to the ground and Yumi helped her to put everything together.

“I am really sorry I drop your lunch!” says Yumi while helping her.

“It is okay. It’s not everything and I still have some with me.” she answers politely and not even angry at all.

“You don’t have to be that nice to me though. I am at fault and it’s okay to get angry you know. You cannot even eat these foods anymore. You should be angry.”

The girl smiles, “You’re so funny. I am not angry but you force me to get angry. Why?”

“Because I dropped your food? Listen, I am not like what people tell online, okay? I am still a girl who will apologize over a mistake and I am not picky about friends.”

“What are you talking about??” this girl is hella confused.

Yumi then looks at this girl with a confused look.

“You don’t know me??” Yumi asks.

“Well, I believe this is our first time we see each other?” she answers.

Yumi laughs in relieved. Finally, there is a girl who doesn’t know her. Yumi then wants to be friend with her.

“Nevermind. I am Wakatsuki Yumi. Please call me Yumi.”

“Oh, hi. I am Shiraishi Mai.” they shake hands.

“Okay, Mai?” Mai smiles and nods. “…well, I am still sorry about your food though.” Yumi continues.

“Hey, that’s okay. We still can eat the rest.”

“We?”

“Yes. I mean, my friend and I. Her name is Matsumura Sayuri. I actually ran from my class to go to her class. I didn’t see you there and we bumped. It was actually my mistake because I was in rush. I am sorry.”

“Please, no more apologizing haha…” Yumi laughs.

“Yeah hehe.. Anyway, do you want some of these? Have you had your lunch?”

“Not yet. But may I take one of these?”

“Absolutely! Take one, please. I cooked them this morning.”

“Oh. That’s really nice. I barely cook. Well, I am taking one…” Yumi takes a bite. “….wow!! This is so good!”

“Thank you, Yumi. Anyway, I need to go. I’ll see you later?”

“Alright, Mai. Thank you and see you…”

Then they walked to the opposite ways.

“Hola, Waka-sama!” Kazumin appears from behind while Yumi is enjoying the last bite of the sandwich.

“Oh, hi there…”

“Why are you alone sitting here?” asks Kazumin.

“Because no one dares to approach me.”

“I should tell everyone that you’re kind and approachable. Some girls have asked how I could manage to talk to you. I told them already that you’re friendly. Maybe it takes sometime for them to be able to approach you. Don’t worry!”

“Thank you, Kazumin.”

“Anyway, do you join any club?”

“Yeah. I join archery.”

“What?? Why archery? Join me in kendo club. It is one of our best clubs at school. While archery does not make any record since the first time it starts. I heard student council will have this club closed.”

“Really?? That’s too bad.”

“I know right. But the club which doesn’t contribute to school, it’s better to close it down right? By the way, I know you’re good at anything, but have you done kendo?”

“I have.”

“As expected from you! So, will you join kendo? With you in the club, I believe we will be unbeatable in the next match.”

“Sure. I will.”

“Yataa~~ Can’t wait to play together with you!”

“Me too…” then they continue talking about random things.

Yumi walks to the different building with a thought to see what she’s been looking for. She walks slowly as look into the classrooms once she passes one. None. She has always given up but she transfers to this school with one reason. A reason that somehow gives her hope again in life. She arrives in a hallway where she spots a group of girls surround another girl right in the corner. Yumi is curious what happens so she gets closer and hides right behind a wall. She takes a peek and overhears what they are talking about. Mai is there and she is the one who gets surrounded.

“What’s this?” A girl takes a food box from Mai. This girl smirks, and throws the box away. It contains the sandwiches she cooked and they are all over the floor. Mai doesn’t fight back and she keeps her head down.

“Are you going to cry?” Mai can’t hold the tears and she cries.

“Such a cry baby~” another girl grabs her hair. Mai looks in pain.

From the gesture, maybe these girls are seniors, Yumi thinks.

“For how many times I have told you not to get into my business, haven’t I? Can’t you understand?!”

“Ye-yes, Fukagawa-senpai. But I never get involved in anything related to you.”

“Shut up and just listen!!” the girl who grabs her hair shouts at Mai and pulls her hair down so hard.

“I am afraid you do. Kana,” Fukagawa gives hand gesture to tell Kana to let her hand go off Mai’s hair. “….do you know the new transferred student, Wakatsuki Yumi?”

Mai nods.

“I saw you share your food earlier. What is it? Are you two friends?”

Mai doesn’t say a word.

“Are you deaf??” another girl slaps Mai.

“Noujo, don’t. I want her to speak.”

“We just met this morning….” answers Mai.

“Oh… then already shared food? I really admire Waka-sama. If I can’t have her, so no one can. If I can’t share food with her, then no one can. Do you understand, Mai?”

Mai nods. Noujo again slaps her twice. “Speak!”

“Yes, I-I understand.”

“What? I can’t hear you!!” Kana then grabs Mai’s collar and pushes her hard against the wall.

“I-I understand. Please let me go..” beg Mai.

They don’t let her go. Kana and Noujo keep beating her so bad. While Fukagawa steps on every sandwich on the ground.

Yumi can’t stand still. When she’s about to go for a rescue, a girl appears right there. She probably accidentally passes by. Mai smiles when she sees the girl. It’s like she is seeing her life savior.

“Oh, Matsumura. What are you looking at? Do you want to end up like her too?” Noujo shouts at the girl who is called Matsumura. Matsumura then looks at the helpless Mai. Mai still has the help-me-face, but Matsumura let go a big sigh and turns around leaving Mai alone. Mai is there with clueless face. Surprised by what she just saw.

“No ones gonna save you now.” Fukagawa continues and start beating Mai.

Yumi then runs for a rescue. She gets in between Mai and the gang.

“Seriously? Beating a girl up while you are with a group?”

“Ah! Wa-waka-sama!” Fukagawa in shock.

“I don’t want to be called ‘Waka-sama’ by people like you.”

“We…we’re just playing around, right Mai??”

“I am not stupid. I watched from afar that you are beating this girl. Do you wanna know how it feels to get beaten so badly?”

“You sound more harsh in real than online. But I still love you, Waka-sama. Listen Mai, you’re lucky now. Come on guys, let’s go!” They run away.

“I don’t give a damn about what written online. Stupid girls.” then Yumi helps Mai to stand up.

“Are you okay?” Yumi touches Mai’s cheek. Small scratches are both on her cheeks.

“I am okay. Thank you.”

“You’re bleeding. Let’s take care of it.” then they both go to the infirmary.

After Yumi takes care of Mai’s scratch, they begin to talk.

“Who are they? Why did they do that to you?”

“They are my seniors. Fukagawa-senpai, Nakada-senpai, and Noujo-senpai. It’s humiliating; I am always bullied by them since I enter this school.”

“Why don’t you fight back?”

“I can’t fight back. I am weak.”

“I see…Who was that girl? I saw another girl but then she left without even helping you.”

“She is Matsumura Sayuri. I told you about her.”

“I thought she was your friend? She didn’t even help you.”

Mai begins to cry. “She is actually my senior. We’ve been friends since we met each other in the club. We got along very well….”

“So? What happened just now doesn’t seem like you both got along very well.”

She doesn't answer. Her mouth is like locked up. She can’t stop crying. She is crying in silent and holding her right arm, maybe it hurts because of the incident that just happened.

“I…I like Matsumura.”

Yumi keeps listening.

“She is the one who always helps me whenever I got bullied. Until one day I realized that I fall in love with her. I didn’t want to sacrifice our friendship but on the other hand I couldn’t hold it anymore. Today, I decided to confess and I did. She just said thank you and walked off. She didn’t even take the food I cooked for her. She just walked off. And then later I found out she left me behind like she didn’t care which made me so sad. I guess, I shouldn’t have confessed at the first place.” Mai is crying in her hands.

Yumi, who somehow feels Mai’s pain embrace her without hesitation. She pulls Mai onto her chest and caresses her hair gently. Mai keeps crying on Yumi’s chest.

“Thank you, Yumi. I feel better. I am sorry I cried on your chest. That was so embarrassing.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it. It’s okay. I am glad you’re okay now.” both of them smile.

“Mai, are you in the club? Cooking club?”

“Ahaha I am not in cooking club. I am in archery club.”

“Really???”

“Yes. I am the club manager. Actually, Matsumura Sayuri is the top player we have at the moment. We never win a tournament like other clubs in this school do but Matsumura always leads us to win a couple of match. Now after I am being selfish, she might quit the club and we have no one who is in the same level as her. Moreover, student council will close down our club. I guess, I should move to other club.”

“I will join your club.”

“Are you kidding? The club will be shut down in short of time. Now Matsumura might be leaving too. I don’t think this club will run any longer.”

“Are you underestimating me?”

“Ah, no I don’t mean it that way. I…” Mai pauses for a sec.

“Haha I am just kidding. Leave it to me. After the student council see me, they won’t shut the club down.”

Mai is making a face. “I am still wondering what you are actually. Even Fukagawa-senpai told me to stay away from you and said something like no one can have you if she can’t or something like that.”

“Haha you will know eventually!”

They both are laughing.

~After school~

“Waka-sama, I want to show you to everyone in the club. Are you free now?” Kazumin approaches Yumi in the class.

“Ah, sorry Kazumin. I forgot to tell you that I will stay in archery club.”

“What? Why?”

“I want to help the club to win. You said it’s going to close down due no good records made by the club, right? Therefore I want to help them.”

“Hmm.. that sounds wise. Ah also, I heard that today the student council will come to the club and have it closed.”

“What?? Today?!” Yumi is surprised. “Kazumin, do you know where the club is?” she nods. “Can you please take me there??”

“Please give us a chance. We will win in the next tournament. Please don’t close the club until then.” Mai is begging to one of the student council representative, Hoshino Minami who just came to the club to officially shut the club down.

“You have been given opportunities but you still can’t win any tournament.”

“Please, just for this time. Let us play for this time.”

“I am sorry, I can’t.”

Yumi and Kazumin arrives in the club and gets in between Mai and Minami.

“Oh my god! Wakatsuki Yumi!” Minami gets blushed. She’s a diehard fan of Yumi.

“Yumi,” says Mai.

“You should have told me earlier that they’re going to come today. Thanks to Kazumin who let me know.”

“I am sorry. I just knew about it too.” Mai explains.

“Wa-Waka-sama. What business do you have here?” Minami asks.

“From now on, I will be this club member.” the rest of the club members including Minami gasp.

“Please could you please give us a chance? We will win this tournament for sure.” Yumi then puts her hands on both Minami’s shoulder. She couldn’t help but blush even more.

“I-I-I’d love to give you the chance, b-b-but the decision has been made by our prez. I-I-I couldn’t help you, sorry.”

“Can I talk to your prez?”

“She’s overseas. But for your info, we have recorded her speech regarding closing down the club.” Minami takes out her mini tablet and plays the video. There, the prez is giving the speech about closing down the archery club.

Yumi can’t get her eyes off the screen. Those eyes, those brown hair, that voice, the person whom she’s been looking for, the reason why she transfers to this school, the only person who can lighten up her life every day, she’s here. Yumi then slowly grabs the tablet firmly with both of her hands and still can’t get her eyes off the screen.

“Reika…..” Yumi whispers a name of her longed best friend who turns out to be the school’s student council president.

Part 1 Done  :drool: :drool:

If you happened to see this fic on my tumblr, please leave a feedback or comment or anything  :deco:  :heart:

Until  then :love:

Any Nogi's fans? Please tell me your OTP!  :theking
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:36:32 PM by sophcaro »

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Nogizaka46 FIC] WakaRei
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 07:58:13 AM »
WakaRei is my favorite OTP lol but I love Ikuchan orz

Offline Railgun96

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My kami oshmen is Yukirin! OTP: Mayuki
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 05:17:54 PM »
OMG! :shocked I read this at your tumblr before! Both part 1 and 2. I've always been waiting for you to continue this fic. It's really good! :fap
I've been a nogi fan for less than year. And it's clear that my OTP is wakarei!  :heart: :heart: They are so cute together!  :inlove: Please update asap! Thanks for uploading here. Can't wait for your future updates!!  :cow:

MAYUKI ~ YUKIRENA ~ ATSUMINA ~ KOJIYUU ~ TOMOTOMO♪

Kami Oshi : Kashiwagi Yuki

Oshi: Miyawaki Sakura, Nishino Nanase, Sakurai Reika,
Li YiTong

My fics

If Only (Mayuki) - Ongoing (Hiatus) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35821.0

Night after alley (Mayuki / Nezumi x Black) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.0

More than just a massage (Yukirena) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.msg1372238#msg1372238

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 07:10:56 PM »
I read 2parts on tumblr too!

i'm new nogi fan, can you tell me all the pairs? obviously wakarei is number 1!

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 02:56:47 AM »
@abcari hi there  :yossi: WakaRei has the gayest vibes among all pairs in Nogi tbh  :rofl:
@railgun96 Thank you for reading my first nogi's fic  :bleed eyes: I am so happy! I am still working on Part 3 and from now on, will post it on both here and my tumblr at the same time  XD
@sasshirie omg  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: thank you thank you! I will update the part 3 soon (hopefully) but I need to post part 2 here before that  :nervous
All the pairs? Hmm... WakaRei is at the top  :wub: the other pairs that I know are ZuAmi (Kazumin and Noujou who recently come up to the surface), SayuMai (Sayuringo and Maiyan. I used to ship them  :oops: ), MinaMiona, Kiichan (Kitano Hinako) and Ashu (Saitou Asuka) <-- Idk their shipped name  :nervous :nervous . Ah, and MisaMai (Eto Misa and Fukagawa Mai) is my favorite too and looks like Hashimoto Nanami and Fukagawa Mai are a thing too based on the valentine segment on Nogidoko long time ago  :yep: I guess that's all the pairs that I know  :thumbsup

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 05:43:50 AM »
wait, theres a part 2?... where?!

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2015, 07:06:53 AM »
WakaReika!!!!  :wub:

Ohh, so Maiyan likes Sayuringo here? :dunno:

Interesting. :ding:

FINALLY! A Nogi fanfic! :mon inluv:

(I ship WakaRei, IkuMai (Maiyan and Ikuchan), and MaiyanHarem.  :lol:)

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2015, 06:17:56 PM »
thanks you for the information

now i can get into nogi world  :cow:

update soon  :panic:

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
Re: [Nogizaka46 FIC] WakaRei Part 2
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2015, 03:53:04 PM »

Ohh, so Maiyan likes Sayuringo here? :dunno:

Interesting. :ding:

Yep. But, who knows later  :roll: :roll:

@sasshirie you're welcome!

So everyone, it seems you have read the part 2 of this fic  :bow: Anyway, let me post part 2. Part 3 is gonna finish soon  :yossi:

Part 2

The situation in the archery club is so intense at the moment. The video of the prez is still playing while Yumi still can’t take her eyes off the screen.

“We, the student council committee have the right to close down the archery club because the club never wins any tournament in the past until now. There is no any report about how the club has contributed to the school; hence, we are going to close down the club as soon as possible. The decision has been made and if you are against this, you can talk to us when I am back to Japan tomorrow. The absolute decision is always on us so whatever the decision is after our meeting, you should be respectful and follow the results of the meeting.” the video stops playing.

“Reika….” again, Yumi calls her longed best friend’s name. “…your prez is Sakurai Reika??” Yumi asks Minami.

“Yes….” Minami notices something and she covers her mouth with both hands. She looks surprised. “So that’s true!” she shouts with her mouth covered with both hands.

“So, our prez is Waka-sama’s old friend. Is that right?” Kazumin adds.

“Yes. She is my friend.” Yumi clarifies.

“I have always wondered if prez is Waka-sama’s best friend since I joined student council but since Sakurai-san is not approachable, I am scared to ask her directly about you.” Minami explains.

“Isn’t it good, Waka-sama? You have found your best friend! Though I am still not sure whether you’re happy or not because you know, the rumor that spreads on internet about you two.” says Kazumin.

“What you read on internet about us is not true.” Yumi breaks the silent. “What time will she be at school tomorrow?” asks Yumi to Minami.

“She will arrive at noon.”

“Good. On behalf of the archery club, I am against this closed out thing and need to see the prez tomorrow to talk about it.”

“Fine. I will let the prez know.”

“Thanks.” then Yumi turns around and walks away.

“Hey, you Kazumin right?” Mai approaches the clueless Kazumin.

“I am.”

“Well, I really don’t get it what just happened here. Mind to explain?” asks Mai.

“Wait… you don’t know Wakatsuki Yumi?!” Minami then walks closer to Mai with a surprised look.

“I know her. We met today and become friends.”

“It’s not about that. I mean, you really don’t know her? What is she and stuff??” now is Kazumin’s turns to ask with a surprised tone.

“I would say, I don’t.”

“Are you for real?? OMG.” Minami facepalms.

“Okay. Listen. Wakatsuki Yumi is very popular. She’s well known at least in every junior and high school in this area, okay? There is a forum dedicated to her where you can find any stuff related to her. But mostly, well, some of them are not true or need Waka-sama’s confirmation. Some of her fans are crazy too and you need to stay away from them.”

“Are you one of them?” Mai asks Kazumin.

“Well, I am not.” They turn the look to Minami. She shakes her head.

“I am a diehard fan but I am not that crazy, yet.” Minami adds.

“Well, I got beaten up by those crazy fans of her earlier though.”

“Omg! Seriously?! That’s scary…” says Minami.

“Ironically, Yumi helped me. Anyway, can you please continue?”

“Okay. What we talked about earlier was that our student council prez, who is Sakurai Reika, happens to be her best friend when they were still in elementary school. They were always together until one day Sakurai Reika disappeared. No one knows where she goes but the rumor says she gets transferred overseas or other source says that Waka-sama dumped her. I have never thought that our prez is actually her longed best friend.” Kazumin explains.

Mai looks worried after hearing the story, somehow.

“Earlier, Waka-sama told me that she will help your club to win an archery tournament just to keep the club on. She’s totally different person that people describe online. I shouldn’t have trusted shit people post online.” Kazumin says and starts to leave the room.

“Thank you for telling me everything, Kazumin.” shouts Mai. Kazumin doesn’t even turn back. She just waves her hand as if she says, no problem.

Yumi then sits down by the river on the way back home. She blankly stares at the river, thinking about Sakurai Reika.

“Reika…..what have you been doing these past 5 years? Why didn’t you contact me? Do you forget about our promise?”

“Found you!” a voice comes from the back. Yumi looks back and finds Mai is standing there. Mai walks closer to Yumi and sits next to her.

“I am on the way back home then I saw you here. Do you mind I sit here?” Yumi shakes her head.

An awkward silent happens between them.

“I have heard everything from Kazumin. I don’t know that you are a superstar.” Mai breaks the silent.

Yumi chuckles. “I am not a superstar.”

“Yes, you are! I got beaten up by your crazy fans earlier, remember? And thanks again you’ve helped me.” Mai smiles.

Another silent.

“You know… I don’t know if it’s okay to say this but I have heard about Sakurai Reika too. Since she becomes the student prez, I never think she’s a bad person. She is so responsible to her work and as a student prez, she listens to us, the students. She’s a great person.” says Mai.

“Yeah. She’s always been one.” Yumi pauses for a sec. “The rumor you guys heard are not true. Some said I dumped her, some said she got transferred to overseas, some said she’s a bitch who used me, etc but that’s not true. She didn’t get transferred overseas. I know because I know people who used to work for her and Reika is not a bad person.”

Mai keeps listening.

“The truth is….she is the one who leaves me and I don’t know where she is going. The people who used to work for her didn’t exactly know where she goes but for sure it’s not overseas. I heard that she is a student at this school so I moved in. Now, I finally will meet her again after 5 years. I want to know the reason why she leaves me.”

“She’s so important to you, isn’t she?” Mai asks.

“She is always the half of me,” Yumi smiles. “I can’t explain but she’s really important to me.”

“I see…”Mai smiles. “It’s great to see you smile. Frowning is not really like you.” Mai laughs. Then followed by Yumi.

“Thank you.”

Today the meeting between student council and archery club will start in any minutes. Everyone from the archery club sits tight in the meeting room and they are waiting the student prez to come. Minami, who has been in the room earlier, seems busy with her tablet. Well, it turns out she’s the vice prez. She probably is busy checking what’s on the school and stuff. In second, the door is open and a few student council walks in.

“Oh, everyone is here,” a name tag on the left chest says Eto Misa. The table is set up like meeting which student council will sit across the archery club. Misa takes the seat followed by everyone else.

“Eh, where is Sakurai-san?” Minami approaches Misa.

“I don’t think she’s coming.” says Misa.

“What do you mean she’s not coming?” Yumi asks Misa while standing up.

Their eyes meet.

“Oh shoot. You are the most popular Wakatsuki Yumi, right? It’s an honor. Welcome to our school.” Misa stands up too.

“Thank you. But first, tell me why she’s not coming.” Yumi insists.

Misa frowns for awhile knowing Yumi keeps insisting but then she notices something and whispers on to Minami’s ears. Minami nods in agreement.

“Well, prez is busy. She just came from France and there are some work waiting for her. She doesn’t even take a rest, you know.” Misa explains.

Yumi seems not satisfied. Then she sits down. Seeing Yumi sits down, Misa does the same.

“As everyone knows why we are here right now, let’s just get started.” Minami starts the session and sits next to Misa.

“So, what can you do to convince us not to close down your club?” Misa asks everyone from the archery club.

“As I have told Minami yesterday, we still want to appear in the next tournament and this time we will win.” Mai as the club manager speaks up.

“You have always told us the same everytime,” Misa adds.

“We will win for sure. I am joining the club.” Yumi speaks up.

Misa takes a glance at Yumi.

“Well, what makes you join archery club, Wakatsuki Yumi? I believe your power is needed by our kendo club to make it much stronger. It’s one of the best clubs at this school at the moment. So, I suggest you to join kendo club instead.” says Misa.

“I don’t want to join kendo club. I want to take archery club to the championship and win. Now, will you give us chance?”

“If you see the record of the archery members, no one has the ability to shoot an arrow. They keep failing. This club stands for nothing at the first place. What’s the point then only you have the ability to do so? Isn’t it better if you give your power to the club that’s already making a good record every year?”

“I refuse. I am not interested in joining any clubs beside archery club. Will you please let us play?” Yumi stands up. Followed by Mai and the rest of the members.

Misa looks at the number of people who are standing right in front of her right now. The student council doesn’t plan to revive the club no matter what the reason is. The decision from the board is absolute and the archery club will be shutting down for good.

“We’re so sorry….we-,” before Misa finishes her sentence, the door opens and there a girl walks in.

“I am sorry I am late.” when this girl puts the notes on the table, her eyes meet with the person’s who is standing across her.

Confused

Surprised

Awkward

Nervous

So much feelings between these two right now. What an emotional meet up after a long time. That emotion can be seen on both eyes.

“Wakatsuki,”

“Reika,.”

Moment in silent.

Mai looks at Yumi. Mai bites her lower lips and looks somehow worried, then looks back at the student prez who is also standing across her.

Misa and Minami, and the rest of students here are probably the luckiest one to witness the meeting between Yumi and Reika after being separated for 5 years. They can feel the emotion between these two.

“Wakatsuki….long time no see.” Reika smiles. Yumi nods, not even says a word.

“So, how late am I?” Reika turns the look to Minami who stands beside her.

“They promise to win the tournament and ask not to close down the club.” Minami explains.

Reika then looks back again at Yumi.

“You sure you will keep your words, archery club?” Reika asks.

Mai is about to answer, but gets cut by Yumi.

“We will win. Definitely.” Yumi looks straight at Reika. Reika smiles and then nods.

“As long as you have Wakatsuki, your club will definitely do well,” Reika pauses, “Let’s keep the archery club.”

“What? Wait, Reika, are you serious??” Misa stands up and sounds panic.

“Don’t worry, Misa. I’ll talk to the board. If I explain the situation, it will be fine.”

“But…”

“It’s okay. Don’t worry.” she taps on Misa’s shoulder as if saying there’s nothing to worry about.

“Any other concerns?” Reika asks the archery club again.

“Reika…” calls Yumi.

“Hm?”

“Thank you,” says Yumi while smiling. Reika replies with a smile too.

At the archery club,

“I am happy they don’t close down the club.” says Akimoto Manatsu, one of the archery club members.

“Yeah… it’s all thanks to Yumi.” Maiyan replies.

“I don’t think we should thank her or anything,” Manatsu sounds a bit annoyed.

“Eh? Why did you say that? Do you think they will keep the club if Yumi doesn’t join?”

Manatsu is in silent. She knows it’s because of that Wakatsuki Yumi the club can resume activities, but somehow it’s getting on her nerves by just hearing her name.

“Don’t tell me, Mai, you like her now?”

Mai blushes. “Don’t say such a thing! We’re friends!” she replies nervously.

Manatsu is giving a look saying ‘I can tell you like her by seeing your face just now, you idiot’

There, from afar, Matsumura Sayuri is walking closer to Mai. Then Mai gets this mixed up feeling when seeing her.

“Mai…” calls Matsumura. Mai just smiles. “I know I was so mean last time. I should have helped you, but I got confused. When you confessed, I was really happy but I didn’t know what to do and I just walked off. When I saw you got beaten up, I left you. I don’t know whats got into me but one thing I am so sure that I like you too, Mai. I enjoy the time we spend together and I love when you cook for me every day. I know you hate me now and I know I don’t deserve your love. Therefore I am really sorry.”

Mai doesn’t even look annoyed. Deep down in her heart, she has forgiven Matsumura.

Without thinking any longer, Mai gives a person who is standing in front of her a hug.

“I forgive you,”

“Thank you,” Matsumura hugs Mai back.

“Thank you for your confession too. But I am sorry I can’t return your feeling.”

Matsumura releases the hug.

“I have guessed that,” she looks down. “We’re still friends, right?”

“Yes. Of course. You are one of my favorite persons.” Mai replies with a huge smile.

Matsumura smiles too. “So…who is this person who replaced me?”

Mai blushes and acts nervously. “N-no…I-I..”

Matsumura laughs and taps Mai on the shoulder. “Nevermind!”

“Ar-are you still in the club?” Mai tries to change the topic.

“Yeah. I am not leaving. I heard that Wakatsuki Yumi joins the club as well. I somehow get fired up inside and she is gonna be my perfect rival in the club.
“Awesome! Do your best then!! I will support both of you,”

“Yes, I will. Thank you, Mai.”

And then there Manatsu is still standing and gets fed up. “Do they even notice me here,”

On the rooftop of the school building, there are two girls standing facing straight to the scenery of the school from the top. They happen to be Yumi and Reika. So after the meeting, Yumi ran to Reika and asked if she could talk to her. Reika led her to the rooftop where both can talk alone.

“How did you find me, Wakatsuki?” Reika starts the conversation.

“I just….heard from people, then I got transferred. Then I found you. I am really happy, you know,” says Yumi.

An awkward silent.

“These times, I have always searched you. I have something to ask.” Yumi hesitates at first, but she continues. “Do you still remember our promise?”

Reika is in silent. Then, she replies without even looking at Yumi.

“I do,”

“Then? Why did you….why did you just leave?”

“I am really sorry. I had to,”

“Why? What happened? You can’t just….run away without even telling me anything,” Yumi sounds so emotional. Why not? She has been keeping these emotions since Reika left her. Tons of questions to be asked as well as mixed emotion that she has. She is at least feeling a bit relieved within herself that she is able to speak up now.

“I am sorry. I should have told you that I am leaving, but…”

“But what?” cuts Yumi.

“I just can’t face you when saying goodbye. I would be crying, you would be crying and I hate to see that,”

“At least you said something, right?” Yumi almost breaks down, “You know, I have always imagined us when entering first year in junior high. We will be classmates, we will enter the same club, we will go to karaoke together, have fun together, and do things together…I was so sad when you’re gone…You took the half of my heart with you, Reika. Do you know that?”

Hearing that, Reika turns her look to Yumi and she is crying. She’s been crying.

“I have always liked you. You are a part of me.” here it comes, the confession from Wakatsuki Yumi. Sakurai Reika even cries more. Yumi walks closer but she gets stopped by Reika.

“I can’t…” says Reika.

“Can’t what??” Yumi frowns.

Reika wipes her tears and raises her hand. “I am engaged.” Reika is showing the pretty ring on her finger.

It’s like being stabbed by a knife right on the heart. Yumi gets freeze and just can’t believe the love of her life has been engaged.

“I am really sorry, Wakatsuki.” Then Sakurai Reika walks away leaving Yumi alone on the rooftop.

Yumi still stands there, keeps gazing on the ground. She is crying too much over the heartbroken moment earlier. Yumi is known as a strong character among her fans and there’s no record about her crying even for once. She is not as strong as people think. She’s still a girl who is falling in love with her best friend. She also has a fragile heart and just got rejected which she could not avoid but cry over it.

The person who has been hiding on the rooftop and overheard about everything including the moment Yumi got rejected by Sakurai Reika, couldn’t even walk out from her hiding spot to cheer the person who is crying now in a few meters from where she’s hiding. She tends to give Yumi time to be alone and she also thinks it’s better not to come out just yet. Knowing that Yumi actually has a feeling for Sakurai Reika, Shiraishi Mai somehow feels something burning in her chest. It’s painful knowing that Yumi likes the student prez and she somehow feels a bit happy to see she got rejected.

Part 2 done  :P

BONUS

So, this is what gonna happen if Nogi's members are on Facebook  :twothumbs I was a little bored yesterday so I created this  :lol:

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
Re: [Nogizaka46 FIC] WakaRei Part 2 UPDATED + BONUS December 7 2015
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2015, 04:19:31 PM »
Its so nice to see a nogizaka fic on this site its refreshing I do enjoy the pairing of Wakarei its interesting I do wonder who Reika is engaged to. I do love the pairing of Nanase x Maiyan myself haha I cant wait till your next update

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2015, 03:03:06 PM »
Thanks for the bonus!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Railgun96

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My kami oshmen is Yukirin! OTP: Mayuki
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2015, 12:26:26 AM »
*Eagerly waiting for part 3* :banghead:

Thanks for the update!! :thumbup :twothumbs

MAYUKI ~ YUKIRENA ~ ATSUMINA ~ KOJIYUU ~ TOMOTOMO♪

Kami Oshi : Kashiwagi Yuki

Oshi: Miyawaki Sakura, Nishino Nanase, Sakurai Reika,
Li YiTong

My fics

If Only (Mayuki) - Ongoing (Hiatus) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35821.0

Night after alley (Mayuki / Nezumi x Black) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.0

More than just a massage (Yukirena) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.msg1372238#msg1372238

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2015, 01:08:37 PM »
What a gold story :panic:

I want more :P

Bouhuhuhu why Reika...
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2015, 08:09:41 PM »
thank you for the extra  :w00t: if only that was reality  :drool: I'm getting more and MORE into Nogi world, already watched all Nogibingo seasons, so you writing and posting on this fandom happened just on time  :twothumbs (for me at least)

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
Re: [Nogizaka46 FIC] WakaRei Part 3 UPDATED + BONUS WAKAREI VIDEO Dec 12 2015
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2015, 07:04:19 AM »
 :yossi: GUYSSS ITS AN UPDATE  :yossi:

... I'm getting more and MORE into Nogi world, already watched all Nogibingo seasons, so you writing and posting on this fandom happened just on time  :twothumbs (for me at least)
:twothumbs Very good! I am glad I appear just in time  :thumbup

Enjoy  :bow:

Part 3

Few weeks have passed since the day of Wakatsuki Yumi’s confession to Sakurai Reika. Yumi has been practicing with archery club; both she and Matsumura teach the rest of members how to shoot an arrow. Even though the competition is within few weeks, but it seems that the club takes it slowly. That’s probably because they think they will definitely win because the legend, Wakatsuki Yumi is in the club. Yumi seems she enjoys teaching and spending the time together in the club.

Shiraishi Mai approaches Matsumura and Yumi who sit on the floor and they look so exhausted. She offers them bottle of water.

“Thank you,” say both of them at the same time. Matsumura takes a gulp.

“Matsumura-senpai! Could you please come and show us the technic once more?” calls a junior member who is still practicing.

“Yoo!” Matsumura then stands up and runs to this girl.

Mai then sits next to Yumi on the floor.

“This is so much fun,” says Yumi.

“Even though you are sweating like this??” Mai chuckles.

“Yeah… I just like sports so much.” She stares at the water bottle Mai gave her earlier. “…you don’t?” Yumi then looks at Mai. Their faces are actually pretty close to each other.

BADDUMP… Suddenly, Mai’s heart feels like jumping out of her chest. To hide the fact that she’s doki-doki, she looks away.

“I-I like sports too, but I don’t think I can do sports very well like you.”

“Why? Have you ever tried? For example, have you shot any arrow since you joined the club?” Yumi asks.

Mai shakes her head. Yumi then gives a quick nod.

Yumi opens her eyes and that is when she realizes that she fell asleep in the club’s locker room. She needs to head back home otherwise she is gonna miss dinner. When she walks out from the locker, she feels someone’s presence and yes there is Mai near the shooting area. It’s actually pretty distance from the locker to where Mai is standing right now.

“Eh she is still here…” Yumi walks closer to Mai, intents to say hi and then go back home. But, Yumi stops when she sees Mai tries to grab the arrow.

“What is she trying to do? Shooting? I thought she said she couldn’t do it?” Yumi talks to herself while looking at Mai and guess what she is actually trying to do.

Mai has bow on hand and she tries to grab the arrow. Mai looks so hesitate and it makes Yumi wonder why and what happen.

Slowly Mai takes the arrow and she is somehow ready to shoot.

“Eh???” Yumi is pretty shocked to see that Mai is actually doing it. Yumi keeps thinking should I go and help, should I be on her side, should I…, should I…. because it is pretty dangerous for a novice like Mai. Well, it is not actually dangerous. Yumi just feels that she needs to be with her. Then Yumi decides to walk faster and be on Mai’s side just in case.

When she’s about to reach Mai and at the same time, the arrow hits the target (center). Yumi stops and then blinks for a few second. Mai then turns around and she looks surprised to see Yumi is right in front of her.

“Yumi?!” she looks really surprised.

“Mai! You can shoot! That was unbelievable! I thought you said you couldn’t!”

“That was….” Mai stares at the ground. “…Yumi, can you please not to tell anybody about this?” she then looks straight to Yumi.

“What are you talking about?”

“Please? I am begging you.”

“Why? Isn’t it good for the club’s sake? We can win and the club will continue, right?”

“No. You don’t understand. Please don’t tell anybody about this. I am begging you!”

“I don’t understand why you’re hiding this but okay. I won’t tell anybody.” Yumi sounds a bit disappointed.

“Thank you…” Mai then quickly walks away from Yumi without any further explanation.

Yumi keeps wondering what actually happen to Mai. Is this related to her past? If she’s this good, why she never participated in any tournament? At least she could lead the team and win, right? These are unanswered questions going on inside Yumi’s head. She needs to know what happen but she is not sure who to ask.

Another day at the club where everyone is busy practicing. Today seems different because it’s so rare that Mai doesn’t come to the club. This makes Yumi thinking if what happened yesterday was also a part of her being absent today. It is really suspicious and Yumi needs to know.

Then, Yumi happens to see these two walking in the club; Reika and Minami. It looks like they are checking how the club is doing and stuff.

“Hi, Wakatsuki…” greets Reika. Yumi gives a quick nod.

“Checking our club?” Yumi asks.

“Yes…” then the staring contest begin between these two.

“Also… I need to see you.” Reika adds.

“Okay…” Yumi starts panicking inside but she pretends to look cool.

Reika then stares at the ground after seeing Yumi’s expression when she said that. She probably doesn’t want to see me, is what Reika thinking now. Minami who stands next to Reika, is taking a photo of Yumi with her phone. She looks happy and probably too slow to notice what is happening in front of her right now.

“I guess you all are doing really well with the club. Wish you luck, Wakatsuki.” When Reika is about to turn around, Yumi spontaneously grabs Reika’s hand and makes her stop. Reika looks at the girl who stops her by holding her hand. Yumi then feels something tighten her chest after seeing the ring on Reika’s finger. She then immediately releases Reika’s hand. Reika notices that Yumi was looking at the ring and she feels really bad about it. Without saying anything, she and Minami leave the club.

Yumi can only see the back of the girl she loves leaving her. It is so painful.

“Your ex, huh.” This person suddenly appears next to Yumi.

“Oh, you Manatsu. No. She is not my ex. She is my best friend.”

“It doesn’t look so. Are you in unrequited love?”

“What are you talking about?” Yumi pushes Manatsu’s body slowly while laughing.

“Don’t touch me…” says Manatsu. Yumi then puts both her hands up in the air and whispers, “…sorry,”

“Do you know why Mai is not coming today?” Manatsu asks.

“I wonder too,” Yumi folds her hands on her chest.

“It must be your fault,”says Manatsu.

“Excuse me? My fault? How?”

“You were here when Mai shot the arrow, right? You shouldn’t have been here at the first place.”

“Wait a minute… You saw? You knew????”

“Of course. I have been always with her since she joined the club. I know her more than anyone else.”

“This is great! Now tell me what happened. She told me to keep this as a secret. I want to know why.”

“I don’t tell you anything.”

“Come on, Manatsu. Please?”

Manatsu thinks whether she should tell Yumi or not. But then after seeing Mai’s happy expression whenever it’s about Yumi, she then thinks Yumi probably needs to know.

“Mai, she is the best player I’ve ever seen. Archery is her life and her father was a champion for many times. She is playing better than you.” Manatsu starts the story.

“I know she’s good. I saw it.” Says Yumi. “Please continue…”

“One day when Mai practiced with me, she accidentally shot the arrow to a girl who happened to walk across the field…”

“Oh my god!” Yumi is shocked.

“This girl would lose her right arm that was what I thought, but luckily, she just got a scratch on her right shoulder. Mai apologized to the girl and her family. This girl forgave her though her parents were so angry at Mai because their daughter actually do archery too. With that condition, she can’t continue archery and Mai felt so bad about it. That is why shooting an arrow has been always a traumatic situation for her until today.”

“I see..”

“But look. Mai doesn’t give up on archery. She’s taking a part as a manager of the club because deep inside herself, she wants to continue. I have been telling her to keep doing archery because she’s great but she is not ready yet. Can you please talk to her and make her play again?”

“Eh?? Me?? Why??”

“Are you an idiot? Mai likes you, can’t you see?”

“Of course we’re friends.”

“Not that ‘like’, you idiot.”

“Hah? No way, no way. That is not possible.”

“Anyway, I don’t want to argue with an idiot like you,”

“Why are you so mean to me?”

“Whatever. Just talk to her, okay? I want to continue practicing.” Then Manatsu walks away.

Just like Manatsu, Yumi wants to see Mai plays after seeing her performance yesterday. She has no idea what to do and how to persuade her to play again.

Yumi then runs to Manatsu and asks her about something.

“Everyone must be worried about me, especially Yumi. I am such a coward.” Mai buries her face on to the pillow in her bed.

“Yumi, she probably hates me now.”

Mai’s phone is vibrating. She reaches it on the side table near her bed. It’s a text from Yumi. It says, ‘In front of your house,’

Mai then quickly runs to the gate and yeah she finds Yumi there with someone else. Mai knows this person.

“Hi…” greets that person.

“Eh? Why? What happens?” Mai looks a bit shocked. She is looking at Yumi to look for an answer.

“You still remember her, right?” Ask Yumi. “…she is Hashimoto Nanami. The girl who got shot by you.”

“I remember her. But, why is she here?”

“Hi, Mai. I am here because Wakatsuki Yumi went to my school. She asked me about how I got into that accident and stuff.”

“Yumi, why are you going this far?” asks Mai.

“I am actually feeling so sad to know that you quit archery just because you felt guilty and it makes such a trauma for yourself. I got shot because it was my fault. That day when I saw you playing in that field, I was moved. I admire you because how well you play. I love archery but I am no good at all. Because I wanted to see you more, I ended up jumping into your shooting range and got shot. That was completely my fault, it wasn’t yours. I felt bad to see how you apologized to my parents though it was all my fault. I want you to play again. I am also not giving up on archery and I have been doing my best in the club. And I hope to see you in the field, Mai.”

Mai could not hold her tears as she cries a lot. Yumi walks to her and tap her on the shoulder.

“I also want to see you play again. I want to play together with you.” Says Yumi.

Mai looks up to the person who is standing in front of her right now and she slowly nods. It draws a relieved smile on Yumi’s face. Mai then spontaneously hugs Yumi so tight. Yumi blushes as she remembers what Manatsu told her this morning about Mai’s feeling toward her. Despite of the truth, Mai now seems relieved and Yumi can’t let her down as she decides to hug her back.

In the next morning, Mai shows up in front of everyone in the club. She looks brighter and happier. She greets everyone with smile and once Yumi and her stands in front of each other, Mai whispers, “Thank you,” Yumi replies with a smile.

“Thank you…” says Manatsu to Yumi while Mai walks away.

“Thanks to you too for telling me about Hashimoto Nanami.”

“Finally I will be seeing Mai play again after a while. It makes my day.”

“So, tell me Manatsu. You like Mai?” teases Yumi.

Manatsu blushes, “H-how dare you say that to me!”

“You are blushing!”

“I am not! Go away!!” says Manatsu and she starts walking away.

“So funny. She told me to go but she is the one who walks away.” Yumi lets a chuckle out.

Yumi walks down to the school back yard all by herself. She just lets her feet drag her away, whenever they want to take her, she will follow. She never expects that she will see Reika in the yard. Somehow Yumi shows an affection smile as she sees the love of  her life in front of her right now. Reika is picking some flowers on the yard and she seems having fun all by herself. Yumi then decides to walk closer until she realizes that Reika is not actually alone. After picking some flowers, Reika runs to a girl. That girl smiles as Reika hands her the flowers she just picked. Reika holds the girls’ hand and that is the moment Yumi notices they both are wearing the same rings. Reika leans down to hug the girl as she is somehow using wheelchair. The girl looks so pale and ill, that’s what Yumi thinks. After pulling off from the hug, Reika then notices Yumi has been standing in a distance. They both feel this awkwardness and the girl on the wheelchair notices that Reika is looking at the different way. Yumi and the girl’s eye meet, and Yumi without hesitating smiles at her, a nervous smile. Reika says something to the girl and as the girl nods, Reika walks closer to Yumi.

“Hey…” greet Reika.

“Hi…” Yumi greets her back.

“The girl on the wheelchair….”

“I know,” Before Reika can finish her sentence, Yumi cuts her, “…she is your fiancée, right?”

After some seconds, Reika nods.

“Her name is Nishino Nanase. She’s the daughter of the school’s board.”

“I see…” Yumi bites her lips, try to control her mixed feeling. “Are you happy?” ask Yumi.

Reika looks hesitate to answer the question. She remains silent as she somehow doesn’t feel to tell Yumi a lie.

“I can’t leave her. She needs me.”

“Then how about me?” Yumi grabs Reika’s hand. In a few second, she realizes what she  does is wrong moreover Reika’s fiancée is right there. She slowly puts her hand down.

“I am sorry,” whispers Yumi.

“Wakatsuki, you and her are different. You don’t understand.” Reika explains.

“Yeah you’re right. I don’t understand. Then, why don’t you tell me what’s going on so I could understand?” Yumi tries to hold her tears however Reika is already crying.

“I am sorry, Wakatsuki. I am really sorry.” Reika wipes her tears as she’s saying, “I feel the same way you feel toward me. But…I can’t leave her.”

“Why? I need to know.” Yumi desperately asks for Reika what’s going on with all of these. Reika can’t just remain silent after these years, the reason why she left and this new girl that she told Yumi was her fiancée, who the hell is she and everything.

“I need to go. Nanase will be worried. Talk to you later.” Reika then turns around and runs to Nanase who has been waiting and probably worried about them. Reika rubs Nanase’s cheeks and pushes the wheelchair away from the place immediately.

Yumi can only cry after watching all the scenes that happened in front of her just now. She has no idea what happens but all she knows that it’s enough. She doesn’t want to suffer from this anymore. The pain, the heartbroken, she had enough of it. She keeps thinking, why they can’t be together though they both have mutual feeling? What is it that can’t be fixed? Is it her fault? Many things going on inside her head which she couldn’t let out but cry instead.

“I am sorry I have been following you,” Mai who has been there the whole time suddenly hugging Yumi from the back.

Yumi doesn’t bother to look back and ask Mai why she is following her. She keeps crying in her hands.

“I will be here for you, always…”

Slowly, Yumi reaches Mai’s hands that get wrapped around her neck. Mai’s hug feels warm and exactly a hug that she needs right now.

“I love you, Yumi and I am not giving up.” finally Mai confessed her feeling toward Yumi. Yumi looks somehow surprised as it is true that Mai has feeling for her. But they both understand especially Mai that Yumi can’t return her feeling and Yumi which only sees Mai as a good friend and on the other hand, Yumi loves Reika. And the moment Reika rejected Yumi just now was way too painful and actually wrong time for a confession. But Mai somehow feels the need to confess her feeling to Yumi.

“I am not giving up and I am not gonna lose to Reika. I am sorry I know it’s not the right time to confess.”

Yumi which is really sad over the moment Reika rejected her just now, can’t think of anything else. She doesn’t know how to response Mai and how to treat her from now. She never has feeling to anyone beside Reika as the feeling toward Reika is too strong for her to fall for another girl. On the other hand, she doesn’t want to let Mai down because she’s really a nice girl and a good friend. Mai is really fragile and she hates to see Mai being sad too. Mai deserves to be happy but with someone else not her. Yumi, she can’t really accept Mai’s confession and start going out after all of these. And then Yumi is more confused as Mai tighten her hug as if she can read what Yumi is thinking right now.

:nervous Just  so you know, I like Wakatsuki x Maiyan a lot too lol Maybe the story will not about WakaRei anymore???? who knows  :lol:

Anyway, here is the bonus!!  :cathappy:

It doesn't turn out well, please forgive me  :nervous :nervous

See you guys again later  :grin:

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
What was Nanase happend?  :cry:

I support Reika x Nanase, haha. They so cute.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I don't know who is Mai? Maiyan or Fukugawa Mai? :?

Update soon  :P

P/s: How many couples u like in Nogizaka whithout WakaRei :p

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
Re: [Nogizaka46 FIC] WakaRei Part 3 UPDATED + BONUS WAKAREI VIDEO!! Dec 12 2015
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2015, 01:17:22 PM »
hehe cute video  :w00t: :drool: thanks for adding bonuses and thanks for uploading so fast  :bow: :thumbsup will look out for more  :shocked:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Yes, finally a WakaRei fic in here with them as the main couple! :cow:

I've never really given any thought of Waka/Mai before but it looks promising. The shy Maiyan is rather cute compared to her usual cool/pretty looking.

Okay, I really can't help but LOL at how you make MaiMai as the bad one here, I really can't see the Holy Mother being mean and the leader at that. Ami probably because of that Nogibingo request where she played as bad girl, I can only imagine her funny face though XD

Oh, Sayurin and Maiyan seemed to be the opposite character than the real ones where Sayurin being all over Maiyan.
Manatsu definitely like Maiyan, huh? They have funny dynamics in the shows but I don't think Maiyan will turn Kuroishi and glare at Manatsu here :lol: (not yet?)

Ah...so the girl who got shot was Nanamin. Now that Nanamin has shown up maybe she can change a mind of a certain Fukugawa (I'm still laughing at the image of a mean MaiMai). Or she won't show up again?

Wow! So Nanase is the fiancee, totally didn't see that coming...usually the management ship is Waka/Nanase but it's Reika/Nanase here. The family arranged their marriage? Or Reika has something to do with Nanase condition?
All these potential couples are fun to read, but somehow it's getting more towards Waka/Maiyan then WakaRei. I'm not complaining btw, it'll be fun to read either one.

My OTP is definitely WakaRei. Lately JouKazu/ZuAmi is really interesting too even though initially I'm looking for more Nanase/Kazumin. The baka couple aka SayuMai kinda went down after the scandal, and the other MisaMai (Eto & Maiyan) is raising. MinaMiona is great too, that pinky ring thing is cute. Nanamin/MaiMai is great. Nogi members are so shippable it's hard to like just one couple except for WakaRei.

Edit: I forgot. WakaKazu Friendship is always nice to see.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 08:33:55 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
And I don't know who is Mai? Maiyan or Fukugawa Mai? :?
:huhuh I am surprised I got this question tbh  :rofl: Mai = Maiyan. You would understand if you read from ch1, I believe? Did I confuse you by any chance?   :nervous

hehe cute video  :w00t: :drool: thanks for adding bonuses and thanks for uploading so fast  :bow: :thumbsup will look out for more  :shocked:
You're welcome  :grin: I am glad you enjoyed the video  :thumbsup

Okay, I really can't help but LOL at how you make MaiMai as the bad one here, I really can't see the Holy Mother being mean and the leader at that. XD
You had exactly the same reaction as my friend  :rofl: :rofl:

I've never really given any thought of Waka/Mai before but it looks promising.
P/s: How many couples u like in Nogizaka whithout WakaRei :p
Beside WakaRei, it's definitely WakaMaiyan  :yossi:

I used to ship baka couple, and now the ship kinda down after Sayurin's scandal just like you said  :nervous I also like Misa and Maimai  :heart: I don't have that much pairs which I like in Nogi. My ultimate OTP(s) are WakaRei and WakaMaiyan, that's it lol

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Darn it! Makes me want this story to be WakaMaiyan instead arghhhh. XD

What happened to Nacchan though? Is there something between Reika and Nanase's parents? :o

Please update soon. :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya Hirano - Unnamed world