JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Geskia - Silence Fiction

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 754946 times)

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #320 on: April 01, 2010, 12:39:09 PM »
Gah... I'm so excited for the new Idoling!!! season, so I woke up extra early today to check out the new episode before I go to work, and I find out that the new episode doesn't hit Fuji TV On Demand until tomorrow. :panic:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #321 on: April 01, 2010, 04:13:10 PM »
From Kadosawa's twit
アイドリング!!!NEXTシングル 「目には青葉 山ホトトギス 初恋」 作詞作曲は奥村愛子さんです。
Idoling!!! New Single ???

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #322 on: April 01, 2010, 04:47:37 PM »
Yes, it is. :D And it's written by Okumura Aiko which is a good friend of Masuno's.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #323 on: April 01, 2010, 04:54:37 PM »
http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/E20100401002.html

[NEW]12th Single / 2010.06.09
目には青葉 山ほととぎす 初恋

no cover & tracklist yet

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #324 on: April 03, 2010, 07:16:46 AM »
Just watched the 4th gen episode, awesome!!!! Its live broadcast + shuffle 2 shots = awesome. Obviously the 1st-3rd gen were nervous about it too, never seen Amimi panic this much during a talk.

Honestly speaking before watching this I was only paying attention to Nomoto and Gotou but now other than Kurata I love all the new gens just as much. Darn Ojima was so charming with her smile. I was really disappointed with Nomoto though, during the 7th live she was speaking in kansai-ben but why!!! why!!! why speak the normal Japanese now???? Hopefully she'll get comfortable soon and hopefully to hear more from her.

"Avex!!!" has become an Idoling!!! catchphrase now  :lol:

Gotou was kinda nervous this time around, too bad. During the 7th live I thought that she's pretty tall, but looking at her standing beside Yazawa... ain't that tall after all. I'm loving these new girls, great choice without a doubt.

Amazing new logo too, for the show.

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
« Reply #325 on: April 07, 2010, 05:45:19 AM »
Has anyone noticed that since the "revamping" of Idoling!!! since 4th gen came in, that they don't say that the show is about watching the girls achieve their goal of becoming full-fledged idols anymore?  :lol: I know it's a small detail, but I wonder if they're trying to push the group as a top idol group instead of a show with random baby-idols on it. Like, if you're in Idoling!!!, you're already a full-fledged idol. I've noticed they've been taking the show and the group is a different direction than usual, too. The show's been on the backburner, while actual group activities  like concerts/music/events/appearances on other shows have been escalating a lot.

I wonder what they have in store for the girls.

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #326 on: April 07, 2010, 04:19:50 PM »
Whatever it is, I can't wait!

Just watched episode 612 and it was just so much fun. I was pretty excited watching this episode. It is pretty refreshing to see and hear the new theme at the beginning and also to see the new set of dresses for all the girls. I have not seen many Shuffle 2 Shots before (the only one was that episode where Kaede called Yazawa Pig-san. That was hilarious) but the format really suits the need to get the 4th gen to talk and familiarize with the rest so well. It's also nice to see how much respect the new generation has to the to the older gen (Maipuru seems to be mentioned quite a few time). And the bit at the end was just classic Idoling!!!. Love everyone's reaction there:) Really want to see them doing more of this for sure.

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #327 on: April 07, 2010, 07:18:48 PM »
612 and 613 did still start with this:

The new members handled themselves pretty well and were shown a fair amount of respect. It's gotta be getting close to pie in the face time, though. :-)

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #328 on: April 09, 2010, 02:09:51 AM »
Every Friday and Saturday since the start of April, Idoling!!! has been participating in live shows at the Yoshimoto Prince Theater with YGA and other comedians. They're calling these shows "Shinahachi Live" but I'm not really sure what kind of content they have. But, I'm assuming that at least a portion of it consists of live song performances because the Idoling!!! official web site has been updated with a form for song requests: https://wwws.fujitv.co.jp/safe/idoling/shina8_request/form.html

For those who need a little help, here's a guide to the form:

I'm not sure if these live shows will ever be released on TV or DVD, so I have no idea if we'll ever see these performances, but it doesn't hurt to request anyway. If they pick your request, then you supposedly get some autographed goods as a present, which they probably won't ship overseas. XD

Here are the requests I've put in so far:
AAA - MUSIC!!! / Tonooka, Fonchi, Yokoyama, Kawamura, Miyake, Tachibana, Okawa
AAA - Bokura no Te / Everyone
AAA - SUNSHINE / Everyone
AAA - No End Summer / Endo, Tonooka, Yokoyama, Kawamura, Asahi, Miyake, Tachibana (Ikemen Idoling!!! 7)

If it wasn't obvious enough, I want Idoling!!! to sing a AAA song. :D
I also want to see Ikemen Idoling!!! 7, so I'll put in more requests for them... :lol:

So, everybody start requesting... Maybe we can surprise them with the number of overseas requests. :P

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
« Reply #329 on: April 09, 2010, 04:03:28 AM »
Just watched 614. THEY DIDN'T LET MANAMI TALK AT ALL. >:[ Why didn't anyone ask her questions?! She looks like she has the potential to be the funniest out of 4th gen, with only maybe Chika rivaling her. But only maybe. Maybe once she gets over her nervousness. Maybe. But for real, don't let her loudness go to waaaasteeee. Pleeeaaaaseeeee.

And man, Suu-chan's been gone for so long that I've forgotten how whacked out and hilarious she is. Never leave us again. :(

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #330 on: April 09, 2010, 05:50:49 AM »
Every Friday and Saturday since the start of April, Idoling!!! has been participating in live shows at the Yoshimoto Prince Theater with YGA and other comedians. They're calling these shows "Shinahachi Live" but I'm not really sure what kind of content they have. But, I'm assuming that at least a portion of it consists of live song performances because the Idoling!!! official web site has been updated with a form for song requests: https://wwws.fujitv.co.jp/safe/idoling/shina8_request/form.html

For those who need a little help, here's a guide to the form:

I'm not sure if these live shows will ever be released on TV or DVD, so I have no idea if we'll ever see these performances, but it doesn't hurt to request anyway. If they pick your request, then you supposedly get some autographed goods as a present, which they probably won't ship overseas. XD

Here are the requests I've put in so far:
AAA - MUSIC!!! / Tonooka, Fonchi, Yokoyama, Kawamura, Miyake, Tachibana, Okawa
AAA - Bokura no Te / Everyone
AAA - SUNSHINE / Everyone
AAA - No End Summer / Endo, Tonooka, Yokoyama, Kawamura, Asahi, Miyake, Tachibana (Ikemen Idoling!!! 7)

If it wasn't obvious enough, I want Idoling!!! to sing a AAA song. :D
I also want to see Ikemen Idoling!!! 7, so I'll put in more requests for them... :lol:

So, everybody start requesting... Maybe we can surprise them with the number of overseas requests. :P

I've sent my requests:

1. SCANDAL - START (#3,#6,#9,#12)
2. Animelo 2009 Artist - RE:BRIDGE -return to oneself- (Everyone)
3. ZONE - Sekai no hon no katasumi kara (#3,#6,#9,#12)
4. ZONE - believe in love (#11,#13,#15,#21)

I just realized those interesting numbers (#3,#6,#9,#12) are Idoling!!!'s best singer  :twothumbs

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #331 on: April 09, 2010, 03:18:27 PM »
Just watched 614. THEY DIDN'T LET MANAMI TALK AT ALL. >:[ Why didn't anyone ask her questions?! She looks like she has the potential to be the funniest out of 4th gen, with only maybe Chika rivaling her. But only maybe. Maybe once she gets over her nervousness. Maybe. But for real, don't let her loudness go to waaaasteeee. Pleeeaaaaseeeee.

And man, Suu-chan's been gone for so long that I've forgotten how whacked out and hilarious she is. Never leave us again. :(

my guess is that, Manami talked to everyone a lot already backstage and she's prolly the least mysterious of the bunch. Plus obviously she's very nervous, even Yazawa realized that in 613 and prompted her to talk. I definitely second your opinion, don't let her loudness go to waste!!! Quickly get used to the show already.

I love the fact that the 2nd gen did change after the futari kiri-ng!!! Sakachi seems to push her dialect even more now, Umeko going really cheerful and Amimi... well being Amimi.  Too bad Sakacchi wasn't feeling that good, I'd love to hear her thick dialect again.

Now get those new kansai kids to speak Kansai-ben already!

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #332 on: April 10, 2010, 04:12:02 AM »
My so-far 4 requests:

ZONE - Dai Bakuhatsu No.1 (Everyone)
Otsuka Ai - Sakuranbo (7, 13, 15, 19, 20)
SPEED - White Love (3, 8, 9, 12)
H2O - Omoide ga Ippai (3, 6, 9)

And yes, I do agree that when thinking of the best singers in the group, 3-6-9-12 seem to come up more often than others!

I sure hope they have some feed for these lives too. Who be so cool to see Idoling!!! perform any of the songs we have requested:)

Offline 1517

• Member+

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #334 on: April 12, 2010, 01:29:11 PM »
anyone willing to fulfill one of my requests on jpopsuki ???

Daiji na mono [FLAC]
Hannin wa anata desu [FLAC]
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 01:51:17 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #335 on: April 13, 2010, 08:38:57 PM »
DVD 2010.5.19 ON SALE
アイドリング!!!はちたまライブ オータム to X'mas

http://hp.ponycanyon.co.jp/pchp/cgi-bin/PCHPM.pl?TRGID=PCHP_SKH_1010&CMD=DSP&DSP_SKHBNG=201000000273&DSP_SKHKETSEQ=001

「フジテレビ球体展望室(通称:はちたま)でのライブ」
アイドリング!!!のライブパフォーマンスは今までコンサートのほか、お台場冒険王やHot Fantasy ODAIBAといったフジテレビの社屋イベントでしか見ることが出来なかったが、アイドリング!!!の新たなステップとして毎月1回の開催を目標に「はちたま」でのライブを実施。いまやプレミアチケットとなった「はちたまライブ」で、成長を続ける彼女達の姿をその目に焼き付けよう!

出演
3号:遠藤 舞
6号:外岡えりか
7号:谷澤恵里香
8号:フォンチー
9号:横山ルリカ
12号:河村 唯
13号:長野せりな
14号:酒井 瞳
15号:朝日奈央
16号:菊地亜美
17号:三宅ひとみ
19号:橘ゆりか
20号:大川 藍
21号:橋本 楓
MC:バカリズム(升野英知)

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #336 on: April 14, 2010, 06:46:31 PM »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #337 on: April 17, 2010, 11:17:33 AM »
freshly made official blogs...

http://ameblo.jp/kawamura-yui/
http://ameblo.jp/rurika-blog/

and

横山ルリカ初主演舞台キラキラ青

http://www.inveider.com/100life.html

新感覚ファンタジー作品”100LIFE ワンハンドレッドライフ”
書籍・音楽等、様々なメディアで展開される注目作品が、

2010年4月前進座劇場にて上演決定!!

2010年4月23日~25日 全5回公演

イープラス 予約ページはこちら  

ぴあ 0570-02-9999 [Pコード:401-051] 

予約ページはこちら  

ローソン 0570-084-003 [Lコード:33438]

<お問合せ>

オフィスインベーダー

TEL.03-5386-1077(平日11:00~1:00)

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #338 on: April 17, 2010, 01:21:29 PM »
thank you very much for the Umeko blog, that really makes my day!

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #339 on: April 21, 2010, 11:22:42 AM »
Idoling!!! Hachitama Live Autumn to Christmas DVD 5/19 on sale...
http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/E20100421001.html

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAORIN!!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 11:29:12 AM by SuzukiRyo »

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Geskia - Silence Fiction