JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Big Bang - Fantastic Baby

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 754786 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #840 on: April 24, 2011, 01:32:28 PM »
Interesting stuff, makes me wanna check out the show. Seems like a strange set-up...

Just wondering though, does Idoling have any strict no boyfriends, no smoking, etc rules like AKB48 and H!P have?

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #841 on: April 24, 2011, 03:16:56 PM »
Just wondering though, does Idoling have any strict no boyfriends, no smoking, etc rules like AKB48 and H!P have?
Yes, of course. those are essential rules for idol unit.
Idoling!!! is more loose on member's image (damn, i don't know the right english).
Watch Fonchi & Amimi LOL'd when Asahi wrote SOD on episode 733. Also there is story about someone gave Maipuru a lotion (with Saori Hara's cover) on handshake event. Also watch episode 704 (Topic: Ojima x Yazawa). Of course they are embarrassed when talking about that, but they definitely know it. But looks like of over-20 members, only Umeko who is really pure. Members who are over 20, they are free to talk anything as long as it's not 放送禁止 material. On episode 734, over-18 members talked about their Taiwan trip that most of their recorded video are 放送禁止 . Also on uRa Idoling!!! - 20101210, Yazawa's answer was cut.

You will know how different they are if you watch them live on the spot.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #842 on: April 25, 2011, 12:07:55 PM »
Hearing how bad the new show is confirmed my fears about it. Zakiyama's pretty crass.  Ariyoshi would have been better.  Even though I had my fears about him hosting an AKB show he's done quite well and behaved himself for the most part.

At least I still have a ton of leftover shows to DL and watch from Acchi Muite Pie.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #843 on: April 25, 2011, 09:33:05 PM »
Yamazaki is getting too much shit for nothing. :lol: Don't hate the player(s), hate the game as they say. Whoever did the casting for this show obviously knows he's useless by himself and absolutely not a comedian fit for the MC position, so they added Football Hour. But yeah, judging from the first episode this was a very uninteresting show.

If they keep this shit up the show will be gone by October, and Idoling!!! better not go down with it.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #844 on: April 25, 2011, 10:03:41 PM »
Ariyoshi is a lap dog for AKB, he will kill himself before he tries anything nasty on AKB because he belongs to the same agency that Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko, Sashihara Rino and Kitahara Rie also belong at, so basically they are all in the same boat. His stance is not exclusive to himself when dealing with AKB either, AKB has become too powerful even for any young comedians to mess with, because they know their career will be in the gutter if they even make enemies with Akimoto producer by making fun of AKB.

I am willing to give the new show a second shot, but many signs indicate that it's not encouraging, and if things stay bad, it would be best for Idoling that the show gets cancelled as soon as possible. If FujiTV is not totally stupid, Idoling should get another public channel TV show to continue their exposure to the mainstream audience, as little as it may be.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #845 on: April 25, 2011, 11:32:28 PM »
^
Thanks! I didn't know about that.  Looking back now Ariyoshi did host another show and was well behaved so I guess I didn't have that knowledge at the time either.  I only knew of him trashing people on London Hearts.  I'll hold final judgement until I see the show for myself but, seeing how Zakiyama is on other shows and hearing other people's reactions, I hope this is only a temporary detour and the show finds it's place or is replaced by a better show format w/ better MCs. 

Anyone else saw the Idoling!!! Batzminton episode on the TV at the beginning of the first episode of BOSS 2?

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #846 on: April 26, 2011, 06:51:25 PM »
Anyone else saw the Idoling!!! Batzminton episode on the TV at the beginning of the first episode of BOSS 2?
Yeah,I knew about that for some time and that's reason I started watching BOSS. Now quickly catching up on season 1 as it's a great show! :)

And I also only knew Ariyoshi from trashing people on London Hearts. He did also host the short-lived "Idol-chin" which had Saya-nee on it, and he seemed to behave as well. Probably for the same reasons.

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
« Reply #847 on: April 26, 2011, 11:12:03 PM »
Wait for the second time. I still think ザキヤマ is not a good MC.

有吉 is not bad,but I think ナベアツ is better.  He is also a 放送作家,but he goes to learn 落語.

Offline paperbed

« Reply #848 on: April 29, 2011, 02:57:24 PM »
Did anyone use the English Wikipedia when they were first getting to know Idoling? If no, then this post is kinda useless.

I've made a few contributions to it (look for "soursimon" under the history), but the page is still lacking a certain... WHA-BAM!
It just reeks of underdevelopment, and that might taint the group's up-and-coming image to the English audience: If something looks like it's not a big deal, it isn't.

Does any have any free-use photos they took of the group? Or suggestions?

TOTALLY UNRELATED, but I didn't see a Petit • Petit page.
Does anyone know the solo order for Forever Remember? I've seen a few lives, but I know they're substituting members. I got this far:

Tonooka > Asahi > Morita (live: Yokoyama) > Okawa > Endo
"???" (live: Yokoyama) > "???" (live: Okawa) > Miyake > Endo

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #849 on: April 30, 2011, 02:58:10 PM »
Most of the latest changes on the english wiki were done by me, like adding 4th gen, completing the members' flowers, some of the latest history and some discography. (You'll find those under Hatix in the history :) )

So free-use pictures would include pictures you've taken yourself? Then I can add a pic to Yazawa's page :)

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
« Reply #850 on: May 01, 2011, 04:42:45 PM »
I have no comments to からの,but I got a notion to the title.

Maybe, just maybe,it's just my supposition.

Maybe FUJITV wants to give the show for KARA at the started. (からの->KARAの)

FUJI pushes K-POP.

FUJI  also created K Theater.And Koren Idols also went to HEY!X3 many times.

So it is just my supposition.  If KARA got no troubles,maybe からの is KARAの.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #851 on: May 02, 2011, 09:16:42 AM »
Nah, からの~is a phrase linked to Yamazaki so it has nothing to do with KARA.

Offline Blade Hunter

« Reply #852 on: May 03, 2011, 09:17:19 PM »
Is there some feedback form thing at Fuji TV main page, where people can give their positive and negative opinions about the different TV shows? Maybe we should post our thoughts about the new show in there?

Offline paperbed

« Reply #853 on: May 04, 2011, 02:53:12 AM »
Tell the show needs an audience. I think that's part of what made Morning Musume's shows so dull for me, no audience reactions.

Offline paperbed

« Reply #854 on: May 08, 2011, 05:49:17 AM »
For Wikipedia:

Okay, I've gone and found good res covers of all of Idoling Singles and Albums, but I might need some help with the blurbs if anyone's up to helping.

Also, does anyone have a full group shot of Idoling that they've taken themselves? I think the page needs a main image.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #855 on: May 17, 2011, 03:30:58 AM »
Is AMP no longer active? I've been checking the site like 10 times a day for new downloads but there doesn't seem any for a while. Hope everything's ok with the contributors...

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #856 on: May 17, 2011, 05:38:23 AM »
Hatix is away for a holiday for now, so it'll be quite sometime before we get updates on normal episodes. SB and Hellguard is occupied too, it'll be quite inactive for a while, but no worries, we're not down.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #857 on: May 17, 2011, 04:52:35 PM »
Is AMP no longer active? I've been checking the site like 10 times a day for new downloads but there doesn't seem any for a while. Hope everything's ok with the contributors...

You can get the new episode from share if you can't wait.

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #858 on: May 17, 2011, 05:30:43 PM »

You can get the new episode from share if you can't wait.

What's share? I haven't heard about it.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #859 on: May 18, 2011, 01:13:41 AM »
He probably means that Japanese P2P program known as "Share". I think it's too much hassle to figure it out and download something with it. I couldn't even find a proper download link. Maybe "pern" can help us? All I pretty much care about, are those studio episodes. It would suck to miss about 2-3 weeks worth of episodes.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Big Bang - Fantastic Baby