JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Sounan

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 757283 times)

Offline Hajime_Saito

• Member+
  • ざわ・・・ざわ・・・
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #1060 on: October 01, 2011, 02:19:51 AM »
Either way, I don't think they'll be adding more than 3.
Except... graduations...  :doh:

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
« Reply #1061 on: October 01, 2011, 04:30:12 AM »
20 are too many.

New one in, some old members maybe will be out.

My list:(some members have reason)

1  Fonchi (学級会ング)

2  とん

3  すう

4  菊地

5  野元(weight)

Backup:まいぷる(age,She ever said in 498.) 

I recollect 1 2 4 5,especially ズミ.   11th live=4th?   
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 04:48:57 AM by wq12wq12 »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #1062 on: October 01, 2011, 05:40:26 AM »
20 are too many.

New one in, some old members maybe will be out.

My list:(some members have reason)

1  Fonchi (学級会ング)

2  とん

3  すう

4  菊地

5  野元(weight)

Backup:まいぷる(age,She ever said in 498.) 

I recollect 1 2 4 5,especially ズミ.   11th live=4th?

who can replace to maipuru? "anyone" . maybe Ruri  :D

i agree about Fonchi, amimi and Mana-chan. Suu is very kawai  and she can´t get out.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1063 on: October 01, 2011, 12:30:47 PM »
More details about the audition now on the deview website: http://www.deview.co.jp/ds/search.html?cmd=view&id=10509&

Main details:
20 finalists will be presented on December 4th during 11th live.
Final decision during an event in February and will start participating with the group in March.
No fixed amount of members for 5th generation has been determined yet.

I was hoping for a more wider age range... more like 12-18... and I really hope they pick a 15-year-old singing prodigy... (need to pick 15 since I can't go older...)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 12:39:43 PM by Hatix »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1064 on: October 01, 2011, 01:34:38 PM »

Offline Hajime_Saito

• Member+
  • ざわ・・・ざわ・・・
« Reply #1065 on: October 01, 2011, 03:35:18 PM »
We don't need more lolis...  :banghead:

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1066 on: October 01, 2011, 06:13:44 PM »
Yeah I was hoping for a wider age range too. 11-15 is too young. I didn't really remember the details about the 4th gen audition but they only wanted amateur girls right? Girls who have no experience in showbiz. But this time they will also take girls who are already assigned to a talent management company. We might see better talents from this audition compared to the previous one. We might also get girls who can sing this time :lol:

For member who should graduate, I think Maipuru, Yazawa, Fonchi from the 1st gen are candidates and Suu-chan, Sakacchi from 2nd gen too. They are either too old for Idoling!!! staff's desired age(seems like it judging from the 11-15 age range) or get sick easily(Suu-chan, Maipuru). It's highly unlikely someone from 3rd gen will be graduating because I can't see any flaw in them(unless Kaede-chan wants to go with her new group only). 4th gen is a bit of a mystery. I thought Kaorun will surely graduate if she didn't come back but she's here now and it's all good for now. Mana-chan will have to lose weight quickly because I she did said that if she didn't by the next concert, she'll be forced to graduate(again this maybe is just an empty threat from the staff).

They will have less than a month to choose the final 20 candidates(the closing date is on 11th November), I hope the staff and members will make he correct decision. I'll be looking forward to see the final candidates during the live. If there is going to be a graduation, I hope the members who will be graduating will continue working in showbiz because it would be unbearable if graduating means we will not see them again :cry:

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
« Reply #1067 on: October 01, 2011, 06:43:15 PM »
My backup is maipuru.

But I can't image the concert no her. I know age is really important.

I really think about this question, she is really very old?  How about SDN, AKB's 篠田, 風男塾?

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1068 on: October 01, 2011, 06:59:21 PM »
My backup is maipuru.

But I can't image the concert no her. I know age is really important.

I really think about this question, she is really very old?  How about SDN, AKB's 篠田, 風男塾?

I wouldn't say Maipuru is too old but maybe she is too old for the the image of Idoling!!! that the staffs want. Idoling!!! would lose a lot of fan if Maipuru graduates and the younger members would lose a very good role model too. If Maipuru graduates, it would be interesting to see who the next leader is.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #1069 on: October 01, 2011, 07:16:41 PM »
Yazawa? Sakacchi? Maipuru? No freaking way! Idoling desperately needs these talkative and energetic members. They should kick out boring fillers like Serina, Ruka and Kaoru instead (MAYBE Fonchi). Kaepyon is very cute and all, but she lacks personality, and as someone said, we really don't need more lolitas. Some associated act/sub group with older members (16-25) might be cool. Maybe someone should contact Kadosawa, Mori-san via Twitter, Imatsubu or whatever other means and tell him their opinion. I would, but my Japanese sucks ass.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 07:24:05 PM by Inferno »

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1070 on: October 01, 2011, 07:42:13 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I love Maipuru, Yazawa and Sakacchi but I'm just suggesting who might graduate not who I hope will graduate. I prefer if no one graduates and the audition is to expand the group so that the members would not be too busy and can take holidays once in a while. Hearing stories of members collapsing during handshake events and losing their voice after concerts really makes you worry sometimes.

Having separate group for older members is interesting because imagine the thought of having a member who might be half Maipuru's age in the same group. That would be awkward.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1071 on: October 02, 2011, 12:55:32 AM »
Let's take these as a hint that no one will graduate :)

https://twitter.com/#!/lespros_ami/status/120007043494051840

また増えるぜー!(笑)RT @idoling_staff アイドリング!!!5期生オーディション開催決定! bit.ly/pBUizm #idoling #アイドリング!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/lespros_ami/status/120091362640134145

皆さん減るの減るのって…そんな事誰も一言も言ってないし、もしそうだとしてもそれは悪い事ではないじゃないか!!

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #1072 on: October 02, 2011, 04:15:40 AM »
https://twitter.com/#!/lespros_ami/status/120091362640134145

皆さん減るの減るのって…そんな事誰も一言も言ってないし、もしそうだとしてもそれは悪い事ではないじゃないか!!

That means no graduation for now?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1073 on: October 02, 2011, 05:09:39 AM »
No, Amimi is basically saying that people should stop bothering her about graduations since you won't hear anything from her. :lol:

I wouldn't imagine the group losing key members at such an important like this, so if graduations do occur it has to be by the members' own will. Idoling!!! has never been about "kicking" out fodder, with exceptions if you decide to gain a tad too much weight... but even that I think is just an extreme way to push them to their limit.

The staff should pull a Morning-Musume-7th-audition-miracle-member move and just pick one member for the 5th gen. :pimp:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1074 on: October 02, 2011, 12:16:51 PM »
but I do wish for new member with strong vocal like TGS's Ayano.
Idoling!!! needs new stage ace, because I don't want to see this group downgrade in live performance if any of the 4 aces graduate.

Also I don't mind if two Secret girls' members join 5th generation :3

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1075 on: October 02, 2011, 01:49:09 PM »
The easiest way to double the group's performance quality would be to try and hire get Sakura Maya to join. :lol:

It's only natural they make enka as the theme for their next single!

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #1076 on: October 03, 2011, 05:38:53 AM »
I don't know why people are rushing to push Maipuru out the door just because she's the oldest, that's a lousy reason to oust her if you ask me, especially when she's the current leader and the best vocalist of the group. I think Maipuru should stay at least 2 more years if not until the end. I mean it's one thing if she shows signs that she doesn't want to be a part of Idoling, but she seems to be enjoying being in the group more than before, and if she wants to stay then there's no reason to make her leave.

I might be in the minority, but some change actually might do some good for Idoling, because it's been like 2 years since any member graduated and while new members were kept added after that, seeing the same face all the time and expecting the same thing over and over has become somewhat dull and not as exciting as a fan.

Idoling is one of those very rare groups that I don't really have a member I dislike or anything, but if I ask myself how many of them I could be without and still be a fan, I would name half of the group, so it may be a good indicator that Idoling just has too many that I consider to be extra baggage.

I also don't like the criteria of the 5th gen. audition, they are clearly looking for younger blood and not necessarily the polished talent that is far more needed than anything for Idoling. I would imagine that there are hardly anyone who is 15 years old and a fully matured singing talent. But if the 5th gen. lights a fire under some of the underwhelming members, I'd welcome the new additions.

Having said that let me just state where the current members belong in my mind:

Maipuru - Like I said, she is too vital of a member right now for her to graduate any time soon, age alone is not a good enough reason.

Tonooka - Idoling is practically feeding off of her recent stardom, they'll not let her go just yet, not to mention she's one of the ace singers.

Yazawa - Hmm, well she's an interesting case, I could see her leaver or stay, but I don't think she's ready to leave and make it on her own. Besides, she's one of the very few talkers and a comic relief so I don't mind if she stays.

Fonchi - I don't necessarily think she's not worth anything, but at the same time I don't think I'd miss her if she's gone also, if that makes any sense? I don't think she's really very tight with any of the other members, so maybe it's for the best that she graduates and gets work just for her.

Rurika - She makes me nervous in that she's very emotional and fragile, I don't want to see her become a leader in that respect, but she's very popular and an ace singer so I don't think Idoling can even last that long without her fan base so no way she's leaving.

Morita - She's less of a gray-area than Fonchi, I think she adds a lot to the dynamics of the group with her unique personality and her genius ability of creating hilarious moments spontaneously, but I'm more suspicious of her motivation towards the group than anyone, sometimes I wonder why she hasn't left the group yet, maybe she does like being in the group but doesn't really show it. Who knows, but yeah I'd rather see her stay.

Kawamura - I've tried so hard to take her in, but I just don't find her assets to be of any value to the group, her character is too off-beat, she's not exactly a visual supplement to the group either, and she looks like 35 years old. Sure she can sing, but nothing that someone like Yurippe couldn't replace, but I don't see her leaving either because she herself knows more than anybody else that she's nothing without Idoling.

Serina - I just don't find her very interesting, I don't know what happened to her, she just doesn't seem very engaging, and just keep repeating the same old act of being a superficial idol person. I honestly don't think she has any talent other than looking cute.

Sakai - I don't find her pretty at all, she just look so plain, even less so than Kawamura, and I don't find her character appealing at all, she talks so annoying, and I don't like her personality either, other members say she's nice but I think she's just playing nice, and not very nice inside.

Asahi - No way she's leaving.

Kikuchi - I think she has enough talent to be her own and survive, but I don't think she'll leave yet, not this time.

Miyake - Don't see why she would want to graduate, she's better off being with Idoling for a while.

Yurippe - She's the next ace singer, so NO.

Okawa - NO WAY.

Kaede - She's the youngest! Ridiculous! NOT leaving!

Ruka - Again, youngest so no!

Yuuna - She's the only 4th gen. member that is shaping into a decent character, and has the looks to go with it, she's a future ace.

Nomoto - Weight problem is an issue not in the sense of affecting Idoling's image, but more of she not taking care of her health.

Kaoru - She just came back from the hiatus!! C'mon now!

Ojima - I may be imagining this but she's the only member that I feel like she isn't unsure of her motivations to be in Idoling, I'm not so sure that she's really enjoying being an idol, so if she feels like leaving then she probably will without any hesitation so I don't know if I'm willing to emotionally invest in someone like that and I haven't, I don't feel that her personality is suited for show business to be honest.

Wow, that's a long post, sorry about that, but I just had to get this off my mind.

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #1077 on: October 03, 2011, 07:04:33 AM »
^ZZZzzzzzzz  :twothumbs
i like Ojima. And she likes be at TV.
Idoling!!! - Maipuru =  bankrupt!!!, maipuru is the main axis.
idoling!!! need more singers.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1078 on: October 03, 2011, 12:30:54 PM »
dilemma because there are members that necessary on the stage but not really good on the show and vice versa.
remember, Idoling!!! tv show is an idol-nurturing project so i think it is obvious for those "boring" and "doesn't have motivation" members to stay in the show.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #1079 on: October 03, 2011, 03:03:53 PM »
Good point. Past grads have mainly been the older/early gen members. In a way, it fits with the goal of the group.
But whatever. I never think about this stuff until they're announced anyways.

As for the loli age group, maybe it's a good sign. You can't have a group like idoling with just a bunch of kids. Masuno wouldn't be able to get anything out of 'em. :sweatdrop:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Sounan