JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EvoL - Let Me Explode

Author Topic: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Other) Chapter 21 Update! 8/17/15!  (Read 46167 times)

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
I liked the update!!  :heart: :heart:

And about my fanfic.... :banghead: :banghead:

BUT!!!

I'll try to update it!!!! ^_^

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaYuu and Suberizu are love!
Sup everyone! Today I got to see Pacific Rim for the second time I really love the movie.  :luvluv2:
Anyway thank you all for your reviews!
This chapter introduces a few more characters and there are still more to come.  :glasses:

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter as well!
Remember I love reviews and like to hear what you think.  :on ksweat:

@cisda83: Yeah poor Yuko...
TakaYuu might have a huge adventure soon but who knows.  :bigdeal:

@AshuraX: I might make AtsuHaru oneshot later on but I would have think of a plot first. :dunno:
Those two are another pair that needs more love.

@nouke1995: I'm very happy you like my fanfic and there will definitely be more TakaYuu moments to come.   :on GJ:

@kurosawa87: Miichan seems to always bring interesting situations no matter what.  :on lol:

@Kochiki: You don't have to be sorry about missing any of the previous chapters.
Yeah, Yuko gets hit for even being just an accidental pervert and now she has to figure out her feelings too. :ding:

@abcari: Yep Yuko is starting to realize so of course there will be more romance to come. :on woohoo:

@jenzybenzy: Ah! Please don't have a heart attack cause of my fanfic I would feel so bad.  :pleeease:

@4ng3lswr4th: Miichan can be very scary at times.
The funny thing is I couldn't get Muchaburi Dodgeball out of my head so I decided to make them play dodgeball.   :hehehe:
I was even tempted to make Sata-san their coach but then I thought nah I don't want to torture them too much!  :depressed:

@Takaminafan49: Glad you liked it and you don't have to push yourself to write your fanfic I just can't wait for the next chapter of yours.  :wriggly:

Okay, everyone please review! :kneelbow:
Here is the next chapter!  :hee:

----------------------------------------

Poster by ByuTaeReinA/nouke1995
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling
Chapter 6: Discovering New Feelings

The class was split into two teams for dodge ball. The first team had Atsuko, Haruna, and Sayaka on their side while the second had Yuko, Takamina, and Sae on their side.

“Okay, no head shots. You all know how to play but in case you forgot the rules are simple; if you get hit then you’re out but if you manage to catch the ball then the person who threw it is out and a player from your team may return. The team with no players left is the loser. Everyone understands right?” The coach explained to the students who all replied that they understood.

“Then let’s start!” Their coach said as everyone went to their respective sides.

“I’m not going to lose to you, Sayaka!” Sae yelled loudly at her close friend with a look of determination.

Sayaka looked at Sae with the same look and yelled, “Well I don’t plan on losing to you either!”

“Are they always like this?” Yuko asked Takamina as they watched Sae and Sayaka look at one another with fire in their eyes.

“Yeah this is pretty common since they’re both athletic and competitive but at the same time that’s why they are so good for each other since they push one another to do their best.” Takamina said everyone got into their starting position.

“Wait, are those two dating?” Yuko asked curious about the two girls’ relationship.

“Yeah, those two are one of the most famous couples at the school. I’m kind of surprised this is the first you have heard about them.” The midget responded with a look of confusion.

Yuko looked away her cheeks turning a little pink. ‘Damn, why does she have to look so cute? Why didn’t I ever notice before?’ Yuko thought to herself before answering.

“I usually ignore the other girls’ gossip and stuff like that, but now that I think about it, it makes sense.” She said with her squirrel smile causing Takamina to turn pink and smile back.

“Okay everyone ready… and GO!” The coach yelled loudly as the game started.

Since Yuko was the new student many of the others aimed at her but she managed to avoid all of the ones thrown at her and even caught a few.

“Whoa, Yuko-chan you’re good at this!” Sae shouted grinning at the girl. So far the only ones left are Yuko, Sae and a few other classmates of theirs on the second team while the first team still had Sayaka and some other athletic girls.

Sayaka noticed Sae was distracted for a second and used that opportunity to hit her. Yuko watched it happened and tried not to laugh as Sae proceeded to fall over dramatically but a few giggles slipped. “Hehe… Thanks for the compliment but next time try to concentrate on the game.”  She said as she helped Sae up who was complaining about losing.

The game continued until only two stood. It was Yuko verses Sayaka who seemed even more determined than before making the squirrel a little nervous. The continued to be back and forth between the two until Yuko got distracted by Takamina for a split second who was looking at her with expression she couldn’t understand and then before she knew it she got hit.

“Yeah, we win!” Sayaka yelled loudly as everyone on her team gathered and cheered before everyone surrounded Yuko and started shouting.

“Oshima-san was so cool!” One girl shouted at her.

“Yeah, Oshima-san is amazing. I’m definitely your fan now!” Another said with sparkly eyes.

“Me too, Oshima-san is the best.” A third girl said smiling sweetly.

“Hey, you’re still PE you know.” The coach said causing everyone to calm down and pay attention to what she had to say.

“You all were good and worked hard. I would like to see more team work like this from now on, do you all agree?” The coach asked her student who all said yes.

“Well then everyone go hit the showers since I’m sure you want to.” As soon as the coach said this Yuko headed to the locker room and got ready to shower before someone’s voice surprised her.

“Well, you sure were in a hurry. You even forgot that I’m supposed to stay by your side as promised.” The person was none other than Takamina who was about to take a shower herself.

Yuko felt very strong urge to turn around and look at Takamina. This was the first time Yuko felt this huge of an urge. Yes, she was a pervert and loved to peep on girls but this was different for some reason.

She quickly washed off and changed before speaking. “I’m going to wait outside for you, okay Takamina?” Yuko asked as more girls filled the room.

“Yeah, that’s just fine. I shouldn’t be too long.” Takamina replied before Yuko walked out.

‘She’s not a bad person and just from the small glance I got she’s got a great body. WAIT! What did I just think? I think she might be rubbing off on me.’ Takamina thought as her cheeks grew red before she shook head and continued washing off.

Yuko on the other was very red in the face so much it caught someone’s attention. “Whoa! Your face is red, are you feeling alright?” Haruna asked when she saw Yuko who looked back at her.

“Actually, Harunyan I have a question and it’s kind of important. I was hoping you could help since you might know.”

“Well go ahead, ask, and maybe I can help answer it.” Haruna said with a kind smile making Yuko relax.

“Okay then, my question is how do you know when you are in love?” Yuko asked as her cheeks grew darker.

Kojima was taken back a little by the question but quickly smiled. “Well for me it’s easy to tell. Your heart beats fast when you think of them or are around them. Just thought of them can make your whole day better, and you want to be with them no matter what the odds are. I hope that answer works.” Haruna said with a soft smile making Yuko understand.

“That was the exact answer I needed! Thank you so much, Nyan-Nyan! You know I feel like we got a little closer. I hope we can become really good friends.” Yuko said hugging Harunyan and pulled away smiling.

“I’m glad I could help, but why did you want to know?” Haruna asked with a confused face as she returned to being her usual airheaded self.

Yuko’s face turned red again as she looked down. “I’m in love with Takamina…” Those words alone made her become a scarlet red.

“Ah, so you finely noticed I was wondering how long it would take.” Harunyan said with a bright smile on her face.

“Wait! How did you know?” Yuko asked very surprised that Haruna would know.

“Well for starters by the way you look at her and how you two interact is kind of like a couple. Anyway we can talk later. I need to go take a shower, see you later!” Haruna said still wearing the same smile as she walked into the locker room.

As Haruna went in to the locker room Takamina walked out and noticed that Yuko was quiet. “Are you okay? If you don’t feel well maybe you should go to the infirmary?” Takamina asked her voice and eyes full of concern.

“Huh? No, I’m just fine in fact I have never felt better.” Yuko replied with huge squirrel smile showing she was perfectly fine.

“That’s good, and you should be proud you have fan club in the makings you know. I’m sure any of them would be willing to date you.” Takamina grinned at her friend but somehow the thought of her dating someone made her sad.

“Yeah I guess but I have my eyes set on someone already. Plus, I like a challenge.” Yuko said winking at Takamina before walking off.

“Are you going to tell who it is?” The small girl asked the squirrel girl very curious about.

“Nah, I’ll just keep it a secret and let you suffer not knowing.” She said as she stuck out her tongue and ran to the classroom with Takamina chasing, but little did Takamina and Yuko know they were being watched by two pairs of eyes.

“Meru-chan, I-I don’t think we should be spying on people…” A girl with short hair said to a girl with shoulder length hair.

“But Mio-chan, how else are we going to get a good story for Shimazaki-senpai and the newspaper? Speaking of that we should head back now.” Meru said as she got up from her hiding spot and walking away with Mio in tow.

They stayed quiet the whole way before getting to the clubroom and walking in. “Shimazaki-senpai we’re back and we have an interesting story for you.” Meru said jumping over to a girl with sharp eyes and a salty expression.

“It better good or I’m not going to let you help out here anymore. Also, shouldn’t you two be in class, I mean you two are in middle school and should be studying.” The salty girl said with a harsh expression to the girls.

“The teachers don’t care since Mio and I are two of the best student in our class and we always ask if we can come here. Anyways, we caught the new girl that Takahashi-senpai seems to have taking a liking to talking to Kojima-senpai in what looks like a confession.” Meru said with a grin to her senpai who just looked at the two.

“Oh, you mean that Oshima Yuko girl well if you have a picture of the moment then I guess we can print the story.” Shimazaki said with a sigh knowing the two girls were good at getting stories.

“I have the pictures of it right here senpai!” Mio said as she showed the older girl the picture that surprised her by how good it was.

“Okay, then just give the picture to Anai-chan and Kodama-chan over there.” The senpai said pointing to two girls in the corner who were going through pictures.

“Okay then. Chihiro-senpai and Haruka-senpai, here you go, anyway we have to go back since our time limit is almost up and we promised not to be late. We will be back after school.” Mio said smiling sweetly as she handed over the camera.

“You can call me Haruppi, you know. So you don’t mix up me and Paruru over there up.” Haruppi said with a kind smile.

“I will remember that from now on. I’ll see you all later.” Mio said as her and Meru started to walk out before being stopped by Paru.

“Why do you always do what Meru-chan asks of you?” The older girl asked the short haired girl.

Mio blushed a little before responding. “Because I love her and would do anything for her.”

“Well just try not to get into trouble. You two really are good kids.” Shimazaki said smiling a little.

“Thanks senpai!” Mio said before running to catch up with Meru.

“Aww, Paru’s showing her sweet side to her little kohais.” Another voice said causing the girl to turn around.

“Hey, if they get in trouble it could back fire on me, you know Yui. What do you want anyway?” Paruru told the girl who was standing next to her now.

“I was just checking on my favorite kohai. Why don’t I take you to class before I go to mine?” Yui just said with a smile to her junior.

“Sure, but you have to come to today’s meeting.” Paru said before getting her stuff and going to class with Yui leading her.

“I promise to go.” Yui said smiling as they walked off together.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 09:50:51 AM by Ambenya »

Set by Mei.ka~ on Hello Online
My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Multiple Pairings)
Love's Handler (WMatsui, MaYuki, TakaYuu)
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
Aa...Sorry for saying sorry~ Hehehe!!~
-Anyway, dodgeball?! Wah...Awesome!!~
-Maa~ Now Yuko have a fan club...Uhuhu...
-Yuko!!~ Omg, Yuko!!~ Yes!!~ You're in love with Takamina!!~
-Lol, can't wait for what'll happen next!!
-Will both of them realize each others feelings?! Kya!!~ Lol..

>Plz update soon!!~ Looking forward for the next one!!~ Nice chapter by the way!!~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah.. Yuko relies her feeling for Minami...

But would they be able to confess their feeling?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline nouke1995

• AtsuMina♥SayaMilky♥AtsuMayu~ Atsuko & Takamina #1♥
Cute, cute cute cute <3 :D
Thanks for the update !
Sayu&Taeyeon&Acchan&Mayuyu&Takamina&Milky&Nyon&Captain

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
TakaYuu is tooo cute!!!!! >_<  :deco: :cow:

Thanks for the update! I've been trying to update, but I just keep forgetting....so you reminded me! I'm already workin on it! ^_^

thanks again! :kneelbow:

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello everyone! I once again introduce a few more characters.  :onioncheer:
Please continue to keep the reviews coming. :on comhere:
It really makes me feel better knowing you all read it and are enjoying it. :on gay:
Thank you all for reading and reviewing.  :on woohoo:

@Kochiki: It’s all good! :on cny1:
I felt like giving Yuko a fanclub for no reason really. :glasses:
TakaYuu are kind of oblivious to their feelings especially Takamina. :on lol:

@cisda83: Yep now just Takamina has to realize how she feels. :kekeke:
Let’s just they will be able to confess when the time comes. :whistle:
Also glad you liked it and hope you continue to enjoy it. :sweat:

@nouke1995: You're welcome! I hope you like this chapter as well. :shy1:

@Takaminafan49: They are too cute aren't they! :luvluv1:
I’ll try to remind you to update yours if you remind me to update mine as well. :on grad:
Take your time on your fanfic since there is no need to rush I'll wait patiently for the next chapter. :hee:

I really hope you all enjoy this next chapter. :on ksweat:
Once again please be sure to review.   :kneelbow:
See you all soon! :byebye:

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7: Joining A New Club

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful except Yuko caught herself sometimes staring at Takamina at random times during the day.

“Do you have another student council meeting?” Yuko asked the small girl who was still packing her stuff.

“Yeah, are you going to stay here or head home?” Takamina said just as she finished and head for the door with Yuko next to her.

“I was going to check at some of the clubs you have here.” The squirrel girl said with a bright dimply smile.

“Okay if I’m finished before you I will wait for you at the front gate.” Takamina smiled at her friend who blushed lightly.

‘That smile makes my heart beat so fast. Her lips look so perfect and pink. I wonder how they taste…’ Yuko zoned out and a pervy smile on her face with a little bit of drool on the side.

“Um… Yuuchan? Are you okay?” Minami asked as she looked at her friend confused.

“Huh?! Oh… yeah, I’m okay.  I was just thinking about something. Anyway if I’m done before you instead I will wait for you there instead.” Yuko said as she wiped the drool off her face as her cheeks got darker.

“Well… If you’re sure then I’ll see you later!” Takamina said confused before going to the student council office.

‘Great Yuko! You made yourself look like an idiot in front on the one girl you didn’t want.’ Yuko thought sighing with her head down and walking. She had no idea where she was going when suddenly she heard yelling.

“Kya! Anya, I told you not to do that!” A girl yelled screamed loudly from a room down the hall.

“Oh, don’t pretend you hate it Haruppi.” The girl responded and from the sound eagerly.

“Murashige-chan, quit messing with Kodama. In case you don’t remember this is a club not a place of harassment.” Yuko heard a third girl say as she followed where the voice were coming from before stepping finding the door and knocking on it.

“I will answer it!” A high pitched voice said before footsteps were heard getting closer to the door before opening it.

“Ah, can I help you with something?” A girl with long hair around Takamina’s height asked with a smile.

“I was going around looking at clubs when I heard shouting and was wondering what was going on.” Yuko said smiling a squirrelly smile on her face.

“Oh pardon the yelling that was just Murashige being weird. Anyway, I guess fate brought you here, we are always looking for new members here at the newspaper club.” Paruru said with a slight smile on her face.

“Heh… I guess so, well my name Oshima Yuko but please call me Yuko. I’m a new student who recently became a part of class 2-A.” The squirrel said before bowing and smiling.

“I’m Shimazaki Haruka but everyone calls me Paruru or Paru. I’m a class rep for 1-C with Miorin.” Paru said as she bowed in return as well.

The girl who was around Takamina’s height smiled at Yuko before introducing herself. “Um… uh… My name is Ichikawa Miori but you can call me Miorin or Lemon, everyone else already does.”

“Eh? Why do they call you Lemon?” Yuko asked curious as everyone started to come up to her.

“Well, that’s because… I want to become a fresh lemon!” Miorin suddenly said with a huge smile.

“Oh, I guess that makes sense…” Yuko said having no idea how to respond to the girl.

“Hello, I’m Kodama Haruka but please call me Haruppi. I’m a class rep. for 1-D and have heard a little about you.” Kodama said with a friendly smile that made everything seem alright.

A girl came up behind Haruppi with a friendly smile too. “Hi, my name is Anai Chihiro and my nickname is Chihiron. I’m in class 2-C and Haruppi’s best friend.” She said she held out a hand for Yuko who shook it happily.

Suddenly a girl took Yuko’s hand and started to shake it too but with more force and huge grin. “Sup, it’s nice to meet you! I’m Murashige Anna but I also go by Anya. I’m in 1-D and half-Russian which explains my different appearance compared to the others.” She said as her grin widen.

“It’s a huge pleasure to meet you too.  I think you were the one that I heard was being yelled at.” Yuko replied with a small laugh and smile.

“Yeah, Anya here can be pretty annoying sometimes.” Paruru said with a tiny smile.

“Okay, it’s my turn to introduce myself! I’m Watanabe Miyuki but I’m very well known by my nickname Milky. I’m a class rep. for 1-B. You may know my cousin Watanabe Mayu.” A happy and smiley girl said to Yuko.

“I’m sure we will be good friends since I’m already friends with Mayuyu.” Yuko smiled at her Oshiri sister’s cousin who continued to smile back at her.

A girl who looked to be around Yuko’s height then smiled sweetly and introduced herself, “It’s good to meet you. My name is Kimoto Kanon but I would rather be called by Non. I’m a class rep. alongside Milky in class 1-B.”

“Hello, I’m Takayanagi Akane but pretty much everyone calls me Churi. I am well known for my love of birds. I’ve heard a lot about you from Mayu-chan and Jurina, I’m the other class rep. beside Jurina from class 1-A.” A girl with her hair up in a half-side ponytail said with a very friendly smile and bow.

“We also have two apprentices from the Junior High. You two come and introduce yourselves.” Paruru said to two girls who were secretly hiding the pictures and articles of Yuko in the background under stuff like they usually did before running over to Yuko.

“Hello, I’m Tashima Meru but you can call me Meru. I’m a third year junior high student with Mio-chan.” Meru said with a happy and innocent smile.

“Hi… My name is Tomonaga Mio but if you want you can call me Mio. Meru and I usually come here to help with everything since we are both the top of our class.” Mio said with a small shy smile as her and Meru bowed politely to Yuko.

As Paruru was explaining the club’s activities and stuff Yui suddenly walked into the room.

“Sorry I’m late but at least I’m here right Paruru?” Yui said with a grin worried about Paru’s reaction.

“That’s fine but why don’t you introduce yourself to Oshima-san here?” Paru said with a kind of salty expression to her friend.

“Oh sure I’ll introduce myself. I’m Yokoyama Yui but you can just call me Yuihan. I’m from class 2-B.” She said as she shook Yuko’s hand.

After all the introductions were done Paru explained everything before asking Yuko what she thought and if she wanted to join, “It all looks fun I would love join if it’s okay?” Yuko said with a squirrelly smile on her face.

“That’s great everyone it looks like we have a new member so let’s be kind to her. So that means no harassing her okay, Anya?” Paru said firmly and sent Anya a look at the last part who groaned at the last part before reluctantly agreeing.

The end of the meeting came and Yuko was the first to leave and go to the spot she was supposed to meet up with Takamina.

The short girl was waiting for and just then the wind blew and in Yuko’s eyes made Takamina look magnificent. She had to take a quick picture before the moment ended it was too perfect to miss.

Yuko took a quick picture before she called out to Takamina who turned around with a sweet smile.

“Hey you… So how did it go, find any good clubs to join?” Takamina asked curious about what her friend was doing.

“Yep, I am now officially a newspaper club member!” Yuko said grinning at her secret crush who congratulated her before Yuko asked her own question.

“Is Acchan not going home with us?” The squirrel girl asked looking around for their other friend that lived nearby them.

“Apparently she and Miichan had something important to talk about alone.” Takamina responded before starting to walk off with Yuko.

“Maybe one plans on confessing to the other.” Yuko said after some thought.

“Well, how about you? When do you plan on confessing to the girl like?” The small girl asked suddenly shocking the taller short girl.

“A-ah… W-we-well right now we haven’t known each other long and she might not like me because I’m weird and rude…” Yuko said with a hint of sadness.

“You shouldn’t say stuff like that! You don’t have to know one another very long before falling in love since you have no control over it and you’re not that rude and your weirdness is a charm point!” Takamina said suddenly with determination in her eyes.

“You really think like that… Well, thank you very much. You always know how to cheer me up and bring a smile back to my face.” Yuko said before hugging Takamina close who stiffened at first before returning the hug.

‘Wow, she feels so perfect in my arms… I could hug her all day. She maybe small but that doesn’t stop her from being beautiful. I wish I could touch her more and maybe make her say my name. Thinking of that I wonder how her skin feels against mine.’ Yuko’s mind started to go south and as it did she started to squeeze Takamina tighter till the girl finally said something.

“Can you let me go now; I’m kind of being crushed…” Takamina said loud enough for Yuko to hear.

She let go and apologized for it. Ever since Yuko found out her feelings her daydreams became more frequent that it was driving her insane being around Takamina. Sometimes she just thought about grabbing the short girl and kissing her but didn’t for fear of losing a friend.

They continued to walk in silence until Yuko decided to speak again. “I wonder how things are going for Acchan.”

“I don’t know hopefully well!” Takamina responded with a smile that made Yuko blush.

“Hey, I just wanted you to know I didn’t look at you when we were in gym locker rooms. I didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable.” Yuko said quietly but the comment caused Takamina to blush.

“Well, it is okay for you to look a little you know.”  Takamina almost whispered but Yuko heard causing her eyes to widen and her to blush even darker.

‘Wait, did I just get permission from the girl I love to look at her body a little…? Dear God, thank you so much!’ Yuko thought as they arrived at Takamina’s house and departed.

When Yuko got home she went straight to her room and squealed into her pillow with joy. After dinner she finished her homework and headed to bed with her mind filled with dirty thoughts about Takamina.

While Takamina spent her time figuring out why she said what she did, ‘Maybe I want her to look at me a little like that, but why would that be?’ Those were her final thoughts before falling asleep.

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yuko... just kiss her alredy!! mother of God, this two midgets are slow xDDD

and I want to know about Acchan and Miichan too D:

waiting for the next~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Well Minami is getting there...

But not yet...

Can't wait to see how she's going to relies her feeling for Yuko

Thank you for the update

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hey you guys thanks again for the reviews everyone.  :mon innocent:
To all my silent readers please post reviews too! :mon pray2:
I would love to hear from you all as well!  :mon loveflower:

@TakaminaBG: Yuko is just waiting for the right time.   :mon lol:
I really wanted them to have a moment but I also wanted Yuko to be a little perverted there. :mon mischief:

@abcari: WMidgets are very slow aren't they. :mon sweat:
Well you got your wish about AtsuMii.  :mon inluv:
It really didn't fit in the rest of the chapter so I made it an extra!  :mon dance:

@cisda83: Takamina is slowly figuring out how she feels for Yuko.  :mon lovelaff:
I hope you continue to enjoy this fanfic. :mon thumb:

Anyway here is what happened between AtsuMii!  :mon crazyinlove:
It's just a short little omake but I hope you all enjoy it! :mon bye:
----------------------------------------

Chapter 7.5: The Reason I Said What I Did

Acchan and Miichan walked to the park were they would usually go their separate ways home and was they place they first met.

Miichan stopped at a bench and sat down while Acchan stood in front of her with a serious look. “What did you tell Yuko that made her so freaked out?”

Miichan’s first instinct was to hide it. “It was nothing really just a small harmless thing…”

Acchan glared at her crush knowing she wasn’t going to tell her unless she pushed. “I doubt it… I mean her reaction was a little too big for it to be something small. Now tell me what you said to her!”

Suddenly Miichan felt jealous about how protective over the new girl Acchan was. It almost seemed as if she had feelings for Yuko. “Why do you even care that I freaked her out?!” Miichan yelled as she stared at the ground.

“She’s my friend and is new I want her to feel comfortable going here, is that a bad thing?” Acchan responded still glaring a little.

“No, but that doesn’t mean you have to ignore me like we aren’t friends…” Miichan said quietly shaking a little as she started to cry.

Acchan reached out and touched her crushes arm and smiled softly. “I never had the intention to ignore you and I’m sorry if it seemed like I was, but can you please tell me what you said to scare Yuko?”

Miichan raised her head and looked Atsuko in the eyes before telling her, “I told her to not flirt with you because…” Miichan mumbled the last part a little embarrassed.

“Please say that again I couldn’t here you.” Atsuko said curious to know the reason why her friend said what she did.

“I told her you were mine and to not to flirt with you…” Minegishi said while serious looking at Acchan who was blushing.

“Why did you tell her that?” Atsuko said kind of shocked and a little hopeful.

“I said it because I love you, Maeda Atsuko! I couldn’t stand seeing her flirt with you like that. I want to be the only person who can be like that to you, Acchan. It’s okay if you don’t feel the same but I couldn’t stand to hide it any longer…” Miichan suddenly felt a little better being able to confess.

“You’re really interesting you know. If you loved me you should have told me sooner then I wouldn’t have had hide my feelings for so long either.” Acchan responded with a smile causing Miichan to be confused and blush.

“What do you mean by that, Acchan?” Miichan asked looking at Atsuko really lost.

“I mean, I love you too Minegishi Minami and would love for you to be the only who can flirt with me.” Acchan said with a smirk before kissing Miichan on the lips. Miichan quickly return the kiss which was short but sweet but conveyed all their feelings for each other.

Miichan grinned at Atsuko who just looked at her with smile as well. “I guess this means we’re going out now… I can’t wait to show off my amazing girlfriend to everyone!” Minami said with a huge bright grin on her face.

“Same here but it’s getting late so we should leave. I’ll talk to you later and let’s tell the whole school tomorrow.” Acchan said giving Miichan a hug before they had to go home.

Acchan was so excited that she could hardly wait till tomorrow to spend it with her new girlfriend. She planned to tell Takamina and Yuko tomorrow morning as soon as she saw them.

Atsuko and Miichan both thought the same thing before falling asleep that night, ‘I have to remember to thank Yuko tomorrow for bringing me and her together when I get the chance.’

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + More) Chapter 7.5 Update!
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2013, 06:27:04 AM »
Ah... Interesting and sweet shirt extra on Atsumii...

Thank you...

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2013, 06:53:38 AM »
Yeah xD wmidget are slow... too much to be honest... xD

We know what happened to this Atsumii paring now >w< good Omake *A*

waiting for the chapter am... 8? C:

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2013, 02:54:58 PM »
I know that it wasn't too long ago I updated but I really wanted to put this chapter out. :mon innocent:
I have a feeling all of you will like it. :mon inluv:
Also, to all my silent readers please review. :mon prayer:
You could make this fanfic better with your reviews! :mon hanky:

@cisda83: Glad you liked the extra. :mon sweat:
I felt like it needed to be put in. :mon dance:
And thank you for the review! :mon fyeah:

@abcari: This chapter might change your opinion on how slow the two are.  :mon evillaff:
In all honesty I felt like I was dragging it out too long before. :mon wind:

Remember to please review! :mon pray2:
I hope you all really enjoy this one.  :mon lovelaff:
It was my favorite chapter to write so far. :mon crazyinlove:
See you all soon! :mon bye:

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 8: I Love You No Matter What You Say

Yuko woke up and got ready early and headed out to walk to Takamina’s. ‘That midget just won’t get out of my head and what she said yesterday really stuck in my head so much that I had pervy dreams last night.’

Yuko walked up to Takamina’s door and rang the doorbell expecting to see Takamina’s mom but instead saw Takamina herself all dressed and ready. “Ah, good morning, I came by to pick you up since you picked me up yesterday.” She said smiling her squirrel smile.

“Oh, that’s funny because I was just about to come get you…” Takamina said as her cheeks turned red.

“Well then should we go or are we waiting on Acchan?” Yuko asked as Takamina stepped out and locked the door.

“Acchan sent me a text saying that she’ll meet us at school, she also said she has some news for us.” Takamina said as they started to walk down the street.

Takamina’s mind kept wandering to the girl beside her who seemed in a happy mood. She thought about her feelings for the other girl only to realize that she was in love with her last night but she couldn’t bring herself to tell anyone how she felt.

‘I can’t believe that I’m in love with this perverted squirrel and the strange part is I kind of like her more with her being a pervert. I really am a weird girl.’ Takamina thought as she let out a sigh.

The two girls talked about many things before arriving just outside the gate and seeing Acchan and Miichan together before running up to them.

“Ohayou! So Acchan, do you want to inform us of your amazing news?” Yuko asked with a slight smirk as she nudges her friend who blushed.

“Well… Miichan here and I are now officially dating!” Acchan said with a huge smile on her face.

“Congratulations to you two! I’m happy you both got to be with the person you love.” Takamina replied with a bright smile of her own.

Acchan smirked as she suddenly started to feel an urge to mess with the two midgets. “Yep, now all we need is for you two to start dating! I mean you two just look so cute together.”

The two girls blush a bright red unable to speak when suddenly Yuko said something, “Yeah, like I would really date someone like her. I mean she’s way too short for my liking.” She said firmly but inside her head was a completely different story.

‘I would love to date her Acchan but I’m not ready to confess right now. Plus, it’s not like she feels the same as me.’ Yuko thought to herself sadly.

However, Takamina felt her heartbreak a little by the comment but decided to ignore it and walk away with Yuko following close behind and with AtsuMii following them. They were all quiet when suddenly their friends all ran over surprised.

“Have you guys seen this morning’s school newspaper? Yuko-chan’s all over it!” Yukirin said very surprised and not even hearing an answer before giving the girls a copy.

Yuko stared in shock before laughing a little nervously causing Takamina to worry. “What does it say about you, Yuuchan?” She asked as she stepped closer to look before her heart seemed to break even more.

‘Oh, so that’s the kind of girl she likes… I wish I was as pretty as Harunyan sometimes…’ Takamina said as she looked at the article closely.

“It says that I confessed my love to Kojima Haruna…” Yuko said quietly as everyone started to look closely.

“Wow… Did you really do that?” Sasshi asked Yuko wondering about what happened. While everyone else was prepared to hear the truth but Takamina couldn’t stand the thought of Yuko loving someone else and ran off.

Everyone watched and Yuko was about to follow when Atsuko stopped her and told her she would go while Yuko explains to everyone there.

Yuko sighed before answering the interested girl’s question. “No… I was asking her for advice so I could confirm……. Confirm my feeling for Takahashi Minami. What you see in this picture that looks like a confession to Harunyan was actually me telling her about my feeling for Takamina. But, it doesn’t matter anymore because I don’t think Takamina likes me anymore…” Yuko finished with a sad look on her face.

“I doubt it. You should go talk to her I’m sure she would listen to your explanation.” Sae responded with a comforting smile.

“Are you sure? It might make it worse though…” Yuko said still uncertain when Sayaka suddenly went up to her and smacked her upside the head.

“Itai! What the hell was that for?!” The squirrel girl yelled at the gorilla like girl a little irritated.

“For giving up so soon! None of us will know how she acts. We can play what if all day but that won’t solve anything! So, just go and tell her the truth about how you feel!” Sayaka said making Yuko feel better and run off to talk to Takamina.

“You just love to make speeches like that, don’t you?” Sae said as everyone watched Yuko run off.

“It’s what I do but when we told Shinoda-sensei to come up with something to help get those two together I wasn’t expecting something this elaborate.” Sayaka said a little amazed by the work of their teacher.

“That’s just the way Mari-chan is!” They heard a girl say before they all looked to see their teacher and Harunyan.

“Well if it isn’t our favorite student-teacher couple! You two really are something you know.” Miichan said with a grin on her face while nudging the two. It was common knowledge amongst their group of friends that Mariko and Haruna had been dating for a few days now but didn’t plan on going far in their relationship until Haruna was of legal age.

They all started to go about their day like normal with all of them planning on having lunch on the rooftop again.

Yuko was running trying to find her two friends. She slowed down unsure that she would find them when she heard two voices she recognized. She hid from their sight while trying to hear what they were saying.

“Why did you run away from back there, Minami?” Acchan said as she grabbed her friends arm.

“No reason, I just felt crowded.” She responded her voice holding indifference.

“That’s a lie and we both know that! You ran away because of something else, and I think it has to do with Yuko-chan.” Atsuko said her hand still holding her friends arm in her grip.

“I’m sick of everyone messing with me when it comes to Yuko. I don’t love her! In fact, I can barely stand her at times. The only reason I hang around her is because Ohori-sensei asked me to!” Takamina yelled as loud as possible shocking Yuko who came out of her hiding place and walked to the two girls.

When Yuko stepped on a stick the girls turned around and saw her standing there with tears filling hers eyes and threating to fall. “Yuuchan, when did you get here?” Takamina asked worried about what she heard.

Yuko just walked up and slapped Takamina in the face before yelling at her and running, “I never want to see your face again!”

‘She was never supposed to hear that. I just said all that stuff to get Atsuko off my back I had no intention to hurt her.’ Takamina thought while standing there not knowing what to do.

“Go after her, Minami. We both know you love her so don’t deny it and go fix you relationship before it’s too late.” Acchan said shocking Takamina out of her thoughts.

“You’re right… I’ll find her right away! Thank you, Atsuko, you’re always here to help and know just what to say.” Takamina said smiling at Acchan before running off.

“That girl can be one hell of an idiot at times…” Atsuko whispered to herself before walking off.

Takamina ran as fast as she could before she finally saw Yuko at the top of a hill just like the first time she saw her. She seemed even more beautiful than before.

“Yuuchan…” Takamina said breathless while staring at the girl who seemed to be crying and looked up at Takamina.

“What do you want to know?” Yuko asked as she looked away again.

“Why did you run away when I said those things to Acchan?” Takamina said getting straight to the point.

“Because, Takahashi Minami what you told her hurt me. I never really thought heartbreak would be this hard. I mean, do you even know what it feels like to hear the person you love say they hate you and can’t stand you?” Yuko said looking at Minami the hurt clear in her eyes.

“Wh-what do y-you mean by that?” If Takamina’s suspicions were correct then Yuko was trying to confess.

“I love you, Minami-chan. I still do despite the things you said.” Yuko said getting closer to Takamina with each word until she reached her lips kissed her. It was sweet and simple but it made the two girls hearts pound. At first Minami just stood there with her eyes wide but once her mind grasped the situation she returned the kiss.

The two short girls pulled apart and stayed silent before one finally spoke.

“You kissed me…” Takamina said in a dreamlike voice.

“And you returned it. Why is that?” Yuko asked trying not to get her hopes up.

“What I told Acchan was a lie and she knew it… I love you too, Oshima Yuko. Will you be my girlfriend?” Takamina asked as she blushed a deep red while looking down.

“You don’t have to ask, Bakamina. Oh, and just so you know the picture in newspaper was actually me admitting to Nyan Nyan that I’m in love with you, not a picture of me confessing to her.” Yuko said with a smile on her face as she wiped the tears from her cheeks.

“I’ll remember that from now on! We should head back we’re probably late as is and we don’t want to be any later.” Takamina said a huge smile on her face.

“Wait there is something I’ve wanted to do for a while now.” Yuko said before pulling Takamina in for another kiss but this time with more passion. As Yuko pressed her lips harder to Minami’s she heard the short girl moan a little bit.

Yuko pulled away and smirked at Takamina who blushed again. “They’re even better then I imagined.” That was the last thing Yuko said before walking away leaving Takamina to follow after her.

‘Her lips were heavenly but her little moan is something I plan to make happen more frequently.’ Yuko thought as Takamina caught up to her and held her hand as they walked to class.

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + More) Chapter 8 Update!
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2013, 04:02:41 PM »
Thanks for the update... :bow:

Yeah..Takayuu finally together... :grin:

Pervy Yuko.. :lol:

Will there be some drama ahead??

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2013, 04:48:10 PM »
Thank GOD!!!!
The kiss... the kiss..... AMAZING!!! SWEET!! HOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's good that after all the missunderstandings they ARE together NOW!!!!!
Okay I got my kiss.... not it's ttime for SOMETHING MORE!!  :wahaha:
Update SOON!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2013, 06:31:09 PM »
They are finally together...
What's going to happen to them next?
Can't wait to find out
Thank you for the update

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2013, 09:13:23 PM »
first toooooooooo slow, now I have to say "HAVE SEX ALREDY!!" xDD

OMG! awesome chapter drama and happy ending in just this chapter ><

So... I'm guessing that we will have more drama in the next one, right? or a happy chapter before the drama? xD

Good job here <3

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2013, 06:21:52 AM »
Oh! TakaYuu is official!!~ Iyeay!!~
-Yes, yes...Acchan understand Takamina's feeling..
-Haha!! Heartbreak and then...Kya!!~
-Those two are really sweet~ I want more of it!!~
-I'm happy for those two couple and ouuu....
-I wonder what'll Yuko do to Takamina after this??

>Iya~ i can't wait for the next update!!~ Nice sweet chapter!!~

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
  • All I wanna hear her say is, "Are you mine?"
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2013, 03:42:26 PM »
Yatta~! They're finally dating! \:v/

I have been reading this fic since the beginning. And now I can get the chance to review it! It is so awesome!

I love how you mix the drama, romance and humor and combine it into one. Bravo!  :twothumbs

This isn't the end right? Please update soon! :D
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi
Tumblr: http://aryamachdi.tumblr.com

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EvoL - Let Me Explode