JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Survivor

Author Topic: Time is good as gold - CH. 44(MaYuki) | 12/06/2021  (Read 106161 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH.9
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2012, 12:38:29 AM »
T_T Mayu don't die! Stay with Yuki!

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2012, 06:44:53 AM »
It is a beautiful chapter!!!!!!!
Yuki know Mayu's illness! :cry:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2012, 12:51:51 PM »
My heart is aching now ;.;

I'm happy that Mayu accpeted Yuki's feelings but but but :cry:

just curisous about what is going to happen now ;.;

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2012, 01:46:56 PM »
lovely like always!!

Nee Cmze-san look what I found~

This is part 2 of the song you like soooo~ much.I hope You'll enjoy this too.Tell me if you like it.
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH.10
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2012, 10:58:09 AM »
                                  ~Time is good as gold~
                                            CH.10

Yeah this needs a happy chapter so i'm listening a happy song or songs AKB songs!! 

Watanabe Mayu openned her eyes slowly "This is not my room.." she thought just by looking at the ceiling then turned her head and saw Yuki sleeping next to her 

"My eyes feel heavy maybe is the crying last night,i can't imagine how do you feel" The CG thought as she slowly gets up but a hand pulled her back to bed 

"Ahhh!" Mayu shouted as a reaction while Yuki's wraps her legs around Mayu's body 

Mayu looked at the not so sleepinv Yuki who opened her eyes and smiled at her "Are you planning to leave?" she asked hugging Mayu tigher 

"Yuki chan you're squeezing my body.." Mayu says 

Yuki let go Mayu "sorry.." she says with a smile

Mayu gets up as Yuki sits on bed "i'll be back after school!" she says as was about walk away but Yuki again grabbed her hand and made her spin then she hugged the cyborg 

Mayu blushed while Yuki just took a deep breath "You're so tiny.. i'm sitting in this bed and my heigh is gets to your neck!" she says with her eyes closed 

Mayu pouted then relized that Yuki was really enjoying the moment so her hand tugged Yuki's hair behind her ear

Yuki smiles still with her eyes closed "you're tiny but soft!" she says as she presses Mayu's body more 

Mayu blushed again and heatt began to race

Yuki openned her eyes because she heard Mayu's heartbeat "Easy.." she whispred and let go the cyborg

The taller girl got up and kissed Mayu's forhead "it's getting late! what are you doing watching me?" she says looking at Mayu 

Mayu looks at Yuki and both had eye contact 

"Go!" Yuki says 

Mayu pouts again and leaves the room while Yuki only smiles "Silly Cyborg!" she murmured smiling 

~At Mayu's room~

"Where did you sleep?" Jurina asked while Mayu was spacing out remembering the sweet moment a few minutes ago 

Jurina putted herself in front of Mayu "Somebody there?" she asked 

Mayu woke up from her thoughts "yeah.. what's wrong?" she asked as she takes her uniform

Jurina frowned "i asked where did you sleep last night?" 

Mayu looks at Jurina  then remembered her kiss with Yuki and smiled "i felt sleep in the library!" 

Jurina pouted "you know those black queens want you,you shouldn't around by yourself and btw how could you there ghosts in the library?" 

Mayu looked at Jurina "Really?" she asked 

"Yeah it's a fact,noises and stuff happening there at night.. it getting late let's go!" Jurina says 

~ In class~ 

Mayu looked at Yuki's empty seat "This is going to be a boring morning!" she thought with a depressed aura as she seats

Many girls were talking

"looks like Kashiwagi san is not coming again!" 

(Mayu pouted)

"Those black queens kicked her ass!"

Mayu was tapping her right foot "stupid girls!" she thought irritated 

"Watanabe san is it truth that she got beat beacuse of you?" One of the girls asks 

Mayu was about to react as Nezumi but..

"For this ordinary girl,i don't think so!" A girl says as she seats next to Mayu

Mayu just looks at the girl who was looking at her like if she want to kill her 

"Akicha!" Sae says smiling as she enters and sees the girl 
while Rena also smiles 

Sae gets closer to Akichan "How was England?"

"Boring without you!" Akichan replies 

<Sae and Rena smiled>

Soon a teacher entered to the room and everyone went to their seats 

*The class started but Mayu couldn't do anything just think about Yuki*

"I can't believe they hurt her beacuse of me.. is your love for me that big already?" she thought as she puts her hand on her chest because of her racing heart 

"This only happens when i think about you.." Mayu murmured then remembered all those romantic moments and smiled 

~Meanwhile~  (At Yuki's room)

Yuki was surfing on the net but she wasn't just playing around thanks to Mariko sensei she had a clue where to start with those black queens

"I'm not going to let you hurt Mayu.." Yuki thought as she search in the school records 

"Maeda Atsuko.." She murmured as she looks a picture of her as the captain of the cheerleader squad 

"I know you.." Yuki murmured then remebered her initiation night when she other girls and Mariko sensei gave her a bath of flour 

Yuki got up from bed and went to the teacher's room,she looked for Mariko sensei but they told her she was on the recreation Area..

~ At the recreation area~

Yuki entered and saw Mariko sensei eating her breakfast,she sitted on her table

"Oh Kashiwagi san sit, oh you already did!" The teacher says not so happy 

Yuki looks at her "Look i need you to tell me where's Maeda Atsuko? Nobody knows about her" she says whispering 

Mariko sensei looked at her after swallowing "why would i do that? she has nothing to do with those black queens anymore so it's useless!" she says annoyed 

Yuki moved her neck trying to chill "Look, do you think it's fair that they bully everyone that entered to this school by scholarship? i know about that girl that suicide herself because of bullying.. do you want that for Mayu?" 

Mariko Sensei looked other way "i don't care! you know..you have really big  problems with anger so here's someone that can help you!" she says as she pulls out a pen and wrote something on a napking then got up 

"But.." Yuki says 

"i said it's enough.." Mariko sensei says as she walks away

There was a few students there who looked at the scene but then acted normal when the sensei left

Yuki pouted then saw the napking "Paris.." she whispered then save it on her pocket and got out of the recreation area 

~After school~ 

The girls dragged Mayu to the library because they have a project for the next week and all of them have things to do for the next week..

Mayu pouted she wanted to go to Yuki's room but she couldn't so she texted Yuki and told her that she would go later.. 

~At the library~ 

(Note: As it is a rich kids school is a really big library)

Everyone was really focused on their project except for Mayu she really wanted to spend more time with that sweet jerk..

"Mayu chan please could you go get a few books about Frech revolution please?" One of her partners asked 

Mayu sighed "okay.." she says as she gets up and goes to that section 

She read the tittle of many books but the one she wanted was a little bit too high,she tried jumping and even a little climbing but she fail 

She looked at the book "i'm not giving up yet!" she murmured looking at the book 

Soon a hand grabbed the book..

"ehhh! i saw it first!" Mayu says as she turns around then get her eyes open wide 

"Hi.. you're so tiny!" Yuki says laughing 

Mayu pouts and tries to snatch the book from Yuki's hand 

"Too slow!" The taller girl says smiling 

Mayu tries again but gets surprised by a sudden kiss on the lips 

Mayu was shocked first but then just closed her eyes to enjoy the moment 

One of Yuki's hand was snaked around Mayu's waist while the other was cupping The cyborg cheek 

After a few seconds the cyborg breaks their kiss slowly 

*Forheads connecting*

"They might see us.." Mayu murmures as her lios beg her to kiss Yuki again

Yuki licked her lips "Just one more.." she says and kisses the cyborg again 

They kissed passionately so the cyborg took advantage of the situation and snatched the book from Yuki's hand

"I saw it first.." She says with a smile as she walks away to her partners 

Yuki only smiled as her right hand touched some books accidentaly 

"huh?what was that?" Yuki thought as she touches again the same books 

One of them wasn't a book but a box with a form of a book with a really boring name so nobody would touch it 

Yuki took the box and a key with a note fell on the floor.. 

"WTF?" She thought as she fast grabbed the keys and the note,putted the box/book back to it's place and went back to her room 

~At Yuki's room~

Yuki opened the envelope "damn this is giving me shivers!" she thought 

Yuki gulped then preceed to read it 

~The note~ 

Hi!

I used to attend to this school but i only had one reason "destroy the black queens* 

You're reading this is because i fail, their leader Gekikara is insane but still she let me go 

I still have doubts of who she is? and why she let me go? 

I tried to fight them but 5 brains thinks better than one,the only thing i had was this key that leads nowhere and that i stole from one of their hiding places..

yeah they have many of them around the school and every wall has it's own ears so be careful! 

and change the lock of the room because they have keys of every corner of this school.. they control it!

I still think those five brains are 5 of the most brillant brains in the school but i'm  not 100% percent sure of that.. 

"I'm not helpful i'm sorry, i didn't last long!" 

Yuki took a deep breath "Gekikara.." she murmured then called her butler 

~After 30 min At Mayu's room~ 

Mayu tried to unlock the door but it wasn't possible so Jurina opened the door 

"Why the door is not openning?" Mayu asked mad 

"well a man came and changed the lock and he only brough one copy!" Jurina says pouting and showing the key to Mayu 

Mayu sighed "i'm tired,i'll deal with that tomorrow!" she says as she gets her pjs and goes to change to the bathroom 

After changing she got back to the room and throwed herself on bed while Jurina plays with the computer 

Soon Mayu felt sleep.. 

(At 12:30 pm) 

Mayu's phone was vibrating next to her..

After 3 messages Mayu woke up and grabbed it,sge read the message and sighed 

"why would you wanna see me at this hours?" Mayu thought irritated as she gets up 

Mayu went to the campus and saw Yuki sitting on the bench watching the starts

Mayu putted herself in front of Yuki "why somebody would come out at 1:00 am to watch stars?" she asked

Yuki smiles "because they're cute and tiny like you!" she says as she gets up then takes off her jacket and puts it on Mayu

Mayu was red already plus the jacket "dying of cuteness!" she thought

"i don't want you to catch a cold!" Yuki says with a smile

(Note: Mayu wasn't worried about Yuki because she was wearing a long slips shirt)

Mayu smiles then sits next Yuki and looked at the stars

Yuki looked at Mayu and smiled then pulled out something from her jeans pocket 

"Here.." She says as she takes Mayu's hand and makes her open it then puts what it seems a necklace on the palm of Mayu's hand 

"what's this?" Mayu asked impresed by the stones on the key

"The key to your room" The taller girl answers 

wait a minute,you changed the lock!" Mayu says 

Yuki pouts "everyone have the key to everyone's room so i don't want anyone to enter to your room but me!" she replies crossing her arms 

~Mayu smiled and thought that Yuki was childlish not knowing why Yuki really changed the lock~

"Would you put it on me?" Mayu asked embarrased 

Yuki smiled and putted on her then Mayu turned and showed it to Yuki

"perfect!" Yuki says with a smile 

"Thanks.. i guesss!" Mayu says with a smile and gives a gentle kiss on Yuki's cheek 

Yuki looked at the younger girl in the eyes "we'll be alright!" she whispered 

"what!??" Mayu asked

"nothing.. we're just going to Paris on weekend!" Yuki says bore 

"what!?" Mayu asked 

"what you heard so prepare!" Yuki says as she gets up and grabs Mayu's hand to help her to get down 

"You can't take me to Paris!" Mayu says as she walks behind Yuki who's still pulling her by her hand 

"why not? besides is on your list and i wanna go with only you!" Yuki says as she keeps walking 

"but you always do things for me and i'm ordinary" Mayu says sad looking down then stopped walking 

Yuki turned around and looked at Mayu still looking down"you don't have to do anything but being ordinary Mayu chan that's the way you make me happy!" she says then kisses Mayu's forhead sweetly 

TO BE CONTINUED!! COMMENT!! 

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2012, 12:30:45 PM »
Hehe can't wait for Acchan and Yuki meeting

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2012, 01:56:39 PM »
I love it!! aaaah they are so cute!!!! :inlove:

Mayuuuuu~! Yukiiiiiiiiiii~! They going in my country!!!! :grin:

Looking forward for the next!!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2012, 02:01:06 PM »
Oow~
Can't wait “Romance in Paris” !!!

Aaa~ yuki is really a Sweet jerk that Sweeeeet~

More! I want more happy moment LOL

I really like when mayu sleep in yuki room,their morning behaviour and conversation is really sweet warm ever!
Oh and i love the scene when yuki hear mayu's heartbeat,hope this will be yuki new behaviour,hear mayu heartbeat LOL
For me that scen its really touching and so damn romantic

Yuki more care for mayu~

Than for the update cmze-san~
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2012, 02:43:07 PM »
Cmze-san!!!!!  XD

I love your update.  :inlove:
Yuki is so sweet. Can i have her?  :lol:

I'm so excited on their trip to Paris.  :deco:

Thanks for this update cmze-san!  :bow:  :bow:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2012, 02:57:20 PM »
Mayuki are together now  :deco:
there ll go to Paris  :wub: :inlove: :inlove:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2012, 03:49:24 PM »
Nhyooooown cute and not sad chapter \o/

butbutbut  :cry: It have a bitter taste since there's no way I forget she is dying  :cry:

Paris, here they go \o/

*waiting anxiously next chapter*

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2012, 06:46:25 PM »
Love this fanfic so much!!
lol cant wait to see yuki and mayu in paris
and i love yuki always steals a kiss from mayu
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2012, 11:34:05 AM »
Well well well Paris would be a great idea, I love it >:]

And meeting Atsuko with Minami? lololol Can't wait anymore, sound so funny xDDD

I'm so excited right now >< Thank you, pls update soon

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH.11
« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2012, 04:18:20 AM »
                                  ~Time is good as gold~
                                            CH.11

(At Mayu's and Jurina's room)

Jurina is packing "Finally friday!"  she shouts 

Mayu also is packing "yeah.." she murmures then remembered the last sweet 2 days with Yuki 

Jurina looks at Mayu "you're blushing!" she says pointing to Mayu's cheeks 

Mayu pouts "what? no,it's just the sun hit me too hard!" she says looking other way 

Jurina smiled "whatever!" she says 

~Meanwhile~ 

Yuki and Sae entered to Yuki's room after running on the campus for at least half an hour 

"being sweat is cool many girls look at me!" Sae says as she stares at the mirror while Yuki opens her mini fridge to take a can of coca cola 

"WTF?" Yuki exclaimed 

Sae got closer "smell like.." 

Yuki closed the fridge "dead bird!" she says pouting then notices a note on her desk 

"Don't think we forgot about you!" 

Yuki squeezes the paper "Fuck u!" she says 

Sae putted her hand on Yuki's shoulder "what are you going to do with the dead bird on your fridge?" 

"Fried Chiken!" Yuki replied 

*Both girls laughed*

Soon somebody knocked the door,Yuki and Sas got serious while both gets closer slowly..

Yuki gulped then opened the door "Mayu chan!" she says with a smile 

Sae pouted "am i missing something?" she asked looking at the two girls sharing eye contact

"okay now i'm going.." The tomboy says as she passes next to both but they totally ignored her 

"now i'm gone!" Sae says pouting as she walks away 

(The two were still spacing out)

"with this kind of friends why you need enemies?"Sae murmured then looked at hot girl and went after her 

Yuki invited Mayu in.. 

"Are you prepared?" Yuki asked with a smile 

Mayu nods with a smile  

Yuki kisses the shorter girl's forhead "i'll go to shower and i'll call you when the limo is here for us!" she says with a smile 

~After a few minutes~

Yuki was already dressed,she walked around the empty hall with her bag on her back,somehow in moment like this the only thing on her head was what that letter says 

"How did they got inside me room? do they control the scholl?" She thought then heard some teachers talking 

"I think Matsui san will get the 1rt spot again,she's a really great student!" One of the teacher says

"Wait but Watanabe san is the same classroom! isn't she a genious girl?" Another teacher asks 

Yuki looked down "top students.. that's it! They hate schoolarships cause those kids are genious so they're a threat,that's why they want to bull Mayu!" 

*Yuki's phone ringed indicating that the limo is out so she called Mayu*

~Skipping all that~ On the plane~ 

Everyone was sleeping..

Except Mayu who was watching a movie then she noticed that Yuki fell sleep on her shoulder..

"why she's so damn cute?"She though as she looks at her sweet jerk 

(Perv Mayu:  i wanna kiss,i wanna kiss now!) she slowly gets closer to the other girl's lips 

Yuki opened her eyes and saw Mayu in the eyes as she comes closer to her face

Mayu got nervous and red then retreat her movement "you had something on your cheek.." she replied nervous 

Yuki smirked "Really?" 

*Mayu gulped*

"Then take a closer look,please!" Yuki says as she cupped Mayu's cheeks to prevent her to move then planted a kiss on her lips 

After a few seconds of kissing,Mayu was pulling Yuki closer to deep their kiss and the same was doing Yuki 

Suddenly Yuki broke their passionate kiss 

Mayu pouted 

"what?Somebody can see us.." Yuki says then looks back and see everyone was sleeping 

Mayu took a deep breath calmed herself and kept watching her movie ignoring Yuki 

"Are you mad pervert?" Yuki asked 

"i'm not a pervert!" Mayu says pouting with her eyes focusing on the movie and crossing her arms like a little spoil kid *Kinda ignoring Yuki..*

Yuki looked the spoil child "Yes,you are! first you groped my chest and now i feel like if your tongue raped mine which is really cool but not on airplanes!" she says smirking 

Mayu stopped crossing her arms then looked at Yuki "So can i touch your chest?" she asked with a smirk,rising her hands and moving her fingers like an unique pervert

"Ehhh! where's my sweet Mayu?" Yuki asked nervous 

Mayu smirked "not here now!" 

"Pervert Mayu chan stop!" Yuki says laughing because Mayu was tickling her not groping her as she said she would 

~At the reception~ 

Mayu speaks french fluently and Yuki doesn't because she's a rich idiot,she talked to the receptionist and asked for the married suite 

*"Groping Yuki on her sleep..CHECK!" Pervert Mayu thought*

The receptionist reacted but then just let it go.. "Married,i thought in Japan you couldn't?" she murmured 

~In the room~ 

"Why that recepcionist acted like that?" Yuki asked while opens the door 

*Mayu smirked*

"Ehhh!! what's this?" Yuki reacted looking at the heartshaped bed,the jacuzzi and the view they had cause the balcony

"It's elegant and cute!" Mayu says as she enters and puts her bag on the bed 

"Ehh! You asked for this you pervert!" Yuki says pointing at Mayu 

Yuki frowned "what happened to you?" she murmured as she also puts her bag on the bed 

Mayu smiled "i wanna live lively with no regrets.." she says serious 

Yuki looked at Mayu with a sweet look then pulled her for a hug and as an instict she also hugged the taller girl 

They stayed like that for a moment..

"Let's have fun,we're in Paris!" Yuki says with a smile 

Mayu also smiles 

The two lovebirds went walk around the beatiful city..

"So many lights.. this is so pretty" Mayu says amazed 

"it's called the city of lights! what do you expect? to be all dark!" Yuki asked grinning

Mayu pouted while Yuki smiled and putted her arm around The shorter girl's  neck 

Mayu looked at her girlfriend and also smiled 

After a few minutes Yuki's phone was ringing,she walked ahead and answered 

Mayu frowned "what's she hiding?" she wondered then Yuki got back and ducked with her back facing Mayu 

"what are you doing?" The CG asked 

"Get on!" Yuki says 

Mayu frowned "what? why?" 

Yuki sighed *oosing patience* "Because we're going to walk a lot tomorrow, i don't want you to get tired and i don't take a taxi cause i don't want you to miss anything!" she says 

"But..." Mayu murmured 

"Just get on!!!" Yuki shouted 

Mayu pouts "why don't ask nicely?" she asks 

Yuki turns her head an looked at the younger girl "Why you don't shut up and just get on? you get to my nerves with so many questions!!" 

Mayu looked other way and walked ahead while Yuki was still ducking 

Yuki looked at the CG "Really?" she muttered to herself "Mayu chan would you please do me the honor to get on please..again?" she asked pouting 

Mayu smiled then got back and jumped on the taller girl's back "You see,you just had to ask nicely!" she says on Yuki's ear while the taller girl pouts while walks "you little..*Yuki smirks* and walks 

"This city is really amazing.." Mayu says looking at the sky 

Yuki smiles "yes,it is.. that's why i wanted to come with you,this special places are shared with special people. Don't you think?" she asked 

Mayu kisses Yuki's cheek softly "thank you.." 

Yuki looks at the head on her shoulder "Anything for you.." she replied blushing 

Mayu smirks "Black is blushing,SO CUTE!!!" she says 

Yuki pouts "i'm not blushing.. those stupid lights make look like that!" she replied 

*Mayu smiles*

After walking 20 min (yes,who ever thought that skinny girl could be so strong?" 

They get to a restaurant,Yuki puts Mayu down "wait here i have to do something!" she says as she enters to the restaurant 

~Inside the restaurant~

Yuki looked around "there's she is!" she though as she walks to the table 

"Kashiwagi Yuki..Right?" The girl sitting alone says 

"Yes.." Yuki answers as the girl invites her to seat 

"What do you want?" The girl asked 

Yuki looks around "why this place?" she asked 

"Acchan do you want more?" a waiter asked 

"No,thanks i'm fine!" Acchan replies with a smile 

Yuki looked at the waiter who was looking at her "what? go away!" she says to him in a cold manner

Acchan laughed "you haven't changed a bit so rude to anyone no mattwr who!" 

Yuki was a little embarrased "i can't help it *Shakes her head and gets serious* who are those Black queens?" 

Acchan got also serious "what do you want with them?" she asked 

"Destroy them or at least they stop bullying someone i care about!" Yuki replies 

Acchan looked at the palm of her right hand "they're bad,don't get on their way and tell your friend to change of school!" she says coldly 

Yuki pouts "why everyone acts this way?" she asked mad

Acchan looked other way "they're dangerous.. they just hurt for fun!" she says sad 

"Then why you became their leader?" Yuki asked 

"because i wanted to save someone.." Acchan murmures and looks at her ring 

Yuki looks at the older girl "Takahashi Minami.. she entered to the school thanks to a sholarship too!" 

Acchan gets sad "they were bullying her to drop the school but she was too stubborn to do that,no matter how hard they hurt her she wouldn't leave so i got tired of seeing her suffer then joined and became their leader" she says as she plays with the napkins

"Why you didn't destroy them?" The taller girl asked 

Acchan looked at Yuki in the eyes "It's easier say it than actually do it!" 

~Meanwhile outside~ 

Mayu pouted she wanted to enter but maybe Yuki would get mad..

A guy appears from nowhere and gets closer to Mayu "Hi.. are you lost?" he asks in japanese 

"No,i'm waiting for someone!" Mayu replied 

The guy smirked "then we have less time!" he says and takes Mayu by her arm and tries to drag her with him 

"What!?? let me alone!" Mayu says in japanese 

People walking around thought they were a couple because both were japanese so they didn't bother to look 

"come with me.." He says forcing with Mayu with his cruel intentions

Someone fast punched the guy on his face causing him to loose balance and fell on the floor 

"Yuki chan.." Mayu says as she was about to hug Yuki but she moved fast and started kicking the guy hard several times 

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Black Yukirin shouts as she kicks the guy merciless 

*Yuki has her boot on the guy's face*

Mayu grabbed Yuki from the back to stop her (the guy was already bleeding and people were gathering around) 

Yuki stopped her attack on the guy then walked away mad with Mayu following her 

*After 10 min of walking without saying a word*

Yuki was already cool off so she looked at Mayu "what's wrong?" she asked 

Mayu stopped walking and looked at the ground "Why you acts unracional all the time?" 

Yuki pouted and grabbed Mayu's arm "Are you defending him?" she asked irritated 

Mayu was still looking down and some tears came "Stupid Yuki! Stupid Yuki! Stupid Yuki!" she says and pushes the taller girl who slipped and fell sitting 

"Do you think i care about that guy? what if he hurt you? you don't think about that don't you? don't you remember what those Black queens did to you?" The CG asked shouting and crying 

Yuki felt relief then got up and putted herself in front of the crying Mayu "First they drugged me and tigh me up second i take jiu-jitso clasess and i can beat more 10 guys if they make me mad!" 

Mayu looked at Yuko "so what?" she says sobbing

Yuki sighed like if she was bore surprisingly pulled Mayu to her and looked at her in the eyes 

"what are you doing?" The CG asked nervous, kinda red and trying to stop to avoid Yuki's eyes

Yuki smirked "is the cyborg system getting damage?" she asked 

Mayu pouted "what.. *A sudden kiss* 

~At the room~ 

The two girls showered of course one first then the other..

Mayu got out of the bathroom and she saw Yuki eating what she ordered 

"Again eating..we ate before going out!" Mayu says impressesed 

"I was.. forget it!" Yuki says as she takes Mayu's hand and both walked to balcony 

Mayu looked at view "I can see the Eiffel tower from here!" she says amazed 

Yuki hugs Mayu from behind and kissed the back of Mayu's head  "don't worry,you'll see it closer tomorrow.." 

Mayu smiled "You can be really sweet at times.." she says as she rubs Yuki's arms 

Yuki smirks and makes her turn around "Yeah but if i were so sweet this wouldn't be fun.. you know you're really boring!" 

Mayu pouted then gave Yuki a peck "Sing for me!" 

Yuki reacted "ehh why?" she asked 

Mayu smiled "your voice is nice so sing!" she says as she turns around takes Yuki's arms and make her hug her 

Yuki pouted "i'm not going to sing.. forget about that's just one in a life time!" 

Mayu let go Yuki's hands and went to bed 

Yuki entered to the room and saw Mayu already under the blankets "Really? you're going to act like this just beause i don't want to sing.. you spoiled little child!" she shouted 

Yuki growled then sitted next to Mayu..

ORENJI iro no mikazuki ga
sora no hashikko de suneteiru mitai
denwa gurai dekinakatta no?
anata ga nikutarashii
zutto matteta no ni...

(Mayu smiled)

kyou wa shigoto ga isogashii koto nante
watashi ni datta wakkateiru kedo
hitori kiri no ASUFARUTO wa ashioto ga samishi sugite
aki kan no hitotsu keritaku naru

(Mayu sitted on bed and stared at her girlfriend singing) 

nakitaku naru hodo
anata ni aitai
ima sugu kono sora wo tonde ikitai
doushite konna ni suki ni nattan darou?
honki ni naru tsumori wa nakkata
yokaze no shiwaza

Yuki stopped singing *Mayu pouted* can you at least come closer?" the taller girl asked 

Mayu smiled got closer and rested her head on Yuki's shoulder while Yuki hold her hands 

Yuki got back singing for her beloved cyborg till this one fell sleep on her shoulder 

Yuki looked at the younger girl "i will protect you always.." she whispers then puts Mayu in a proper position to sleep 

"Don't stop singing yet.." The CG says softly 

Yuki smiled "don't worry..sleep.." she says as she puts a blanket on Mayu

TO BE CONTINUED!! COMMENT!!

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2012, 04:46:04 AM »
So sweet, Mayuki~ And they stay at a married suite  :wub:
Hope the Black Queens don't come all the way to Paris, I don't want them to ruin Mayuki's moments.
Thanks cmze-san.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2012, 06:18:49 AM »
I get it,
 i get something when read this chapter!

So basically uh maybe,
well maybe rena is not bad as i think before,maybe she's became the leader of black queen with the same reason as acchan,but who? Its jurina? But jurina is not a scholarship student,then why? (hmm i dont want to think too much since cmze-san always make it so surprising LOL)

And for mayuki moment...

Woah!!! Its the perfect sweet!!
How can they act sweet everywhere everytime~ awww im spechless

Hugging kissing singing sleeping~ they just sleeping like that? LOL what im thinking...

Mayu bought her pill right? When she drank that pills?
Did yuki watch when mayu drank her pills?

Hope tomorrow trip will safe and more romantic scene,you know its french...and its paris... so...so...(ah why im so perv minded)

All hail mayuki

Thank for the update cmze-san! Yahoooo~
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2012, 06:52:29 AM »
Soooo Sweet!!! :heart:

Mayuki are so cute... Ahhh~! Why so cute???

Eheh!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 08:31:36 PM by Chanaline »
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Offline steven_0809

« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2012, 06:57:23 AM »
FINALLY thank u i was waiting for a new chapter for a longgggggggggggg time  :cathappy:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2012, 12:49:44 PM »
Sweet and cute chapter *.* so Acchan became the queen to help Takamina....

Then, Yuki is going to try to become the queen? :?

Thanks for the update o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2012, 01:58:13 PM »