JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - loves BoA the Love Bug

Author Topic: (Group) Ebisu Muscats  (Read 1830147 times)

Offline Moonlight

• Member+
  • Friendship + Sisterhood + Love = Muscats Family :)
Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Reply #5380 on: June 02, 2016, 07:30:26 AM »
New episode, enjoy ! :)

and link of dailymotion

Offline remy_R

• Member+
« Reply #5381 on: June 02, 2016, 10:02:49 AM »
Hahahah, I love this week's episode.
Kogawa with glasses  :wub: :wub:

Too bad they didn't air the Marina's vs Kirara's match. Yume, Miku, and Rirei was sure on fire for this basketball game. :lol:

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #5382 on: June 02, 2016, 10:06:21 AM »
So the creep that harassed Tsukasa got his account banned, but he made a new account and he's begging her not to contact the police (https://twitter.com/mdgpwtgadg), I really hope she does because this kind of harassment online is no different than it is in real life, and it should be punished.

Offline remy_R

• Member+
« Reply #5383 on: June 02, 2016, 12:09:49 PM »
So the creep that harassed Tsukasa got his account banned, but he made a new account and he's begging her not to contact the police (https://twitter.com/mdgpwtgadg), I really hope she does because this kind of harassment online is no different than it is in real life, and it should be punished.
I really wonder what happened between that creepy bastar* and Tsukasa.  :?
Did she make mistake toward him or something? Or just this guy stalk and talk shi* about her all in a sudden?

I think he's a fanatic fan or something and do anything to get attention, but why an idol? (like some times ago happened to a member of AKB48)
Oh boy, being an idol in Japan is tough, specially with unexpected (cyber & real) crime like this.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #5384 on: June 02, 2016, 12:55:42 PM »
Yeah, that is what he's saying "he just wanted her attention" but I'm pretty sure to saying to someone to die and being a whore isn't the way.

I guess she got extra nervous because of the idol that was just stabbed 20 times by a fan because she returned his gift - at least Tsukasa has a professional management and isn't walking to events on her own.

Offline kei_sensei

• Just an ordinary (Muscat) journalist
  • Member+
  • Writer. Journalist. MUSCATeer.
« Reply #5385 on: June 02, 2016, 01:28:53 PM »
Hahahah, I love this week's episode.
Kogawa with glasses  :wub: :wub:

Too bad they didn't air the Marina's vs Kirara's match. Yume, Miku, and Rirei was sure on fire for this basketball game. :lol:

The game was awesome. So awesome that I want to do color commentary. XD XD

anyway, any links for the SBH albums?

I really wonder what happened between that creepy bastar* and Tsukasa.  :?
Did she make mistake toward him or something? Or just this guy stalk and talk shi* about her all in a sudden?

I think he's a fanatic fan or something and do anything to get attention, but why an idol? (like some times ago happened to a member of AKB48)
Oh boy, being an idol in Japan is tough, specially with unexpected (cyber & real) crime like this.

Hmmmm...most likely he became a stalker due to many reasons, most likely because he wants to be noticed (in a bad way). Still, the girls, esp. Tsukasa, will be careful online, but that doesn't mean they could sever their ties to the fans.

Let this serve as a lesson to us that there is a thin line between a fan and a too much of a fan.

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #5386 on: June 02, 2016, 01:30:05 PM »
have some Mita...

Offline wbx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5387 on: June 02, 2016, 06:51:38 PM »
Speaking of which, Masami and Yua are now the new poster gals for this year's AV OPEN , along with the rumored member, Rika Hoshimi
Next month we will see how many current and former members will participate this year.

An other question: Did Tsubasa Amami ever appear on a CD or did she quit before? I know she was a member for a short time, so the chances might be low but who knows

Offline Moonlight

• Member+
« Reply #5388 on: June 02, 2016, 07:16:12 PM »
She don't appear in any single with the group. If I remember right, she only was on 3 episodes of the show (DX era)

About the creepy fans, seriously, every idol (male/female) need to be careful this days. Doesn't matter if they are famous, indi or rookies  :(
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:35:47 PM by Moonlight »

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #5389 on: June 02, 2016, 08:07:30 PM »
first, thanks for posting the new episode
very fun to see the girls go at it. Rirei is quite skilled. they were feeding her the ball whenever possible. Tia is one tough cookie playing defense. good tag-team.

and as for the damn twitter-creeper  :banghead:;
this has long been a nuisance turning into a problem in Japan's idol culture.
Stories of creepers jerking off before handshaking events, stories of creepers speaking to their photo collection of an idol, celebrating their idol's birthday with a cake. you can spot all over the net.
Enjoying your favourite idol is no problem and shouln't be discouraged, but their in a LINE, that line is reality.
An idol doesn't owe me nothing.
Mano Erina can be with whoever she wants. My world will not shatter because she is living her life.
Maybe its different because we're 'mentally balanced'  :smhid
I hope for Tsukasa's safety and her ability to enjoy her days without this creep invaded it

(drops mic)

Offline Moonlight

• Member+
« Reply #5390 on: June 02, 2016, 08:59:31 PM »
"Turn down to that♪.." comment, that's true. Some people don't understand or see that, the idols are normal people and have all right to enjoy his/her lives, DAMN IT   :smhid

About the episode, Rirei surprise me and TIA is really competitive :)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5391 on: June 03, 2016, 01:52:07 AM »
So the creep that harassed Tsukasa got his account banned, but he made a new account and he's begging her not to contact the police (https://twitter.com/mdgpwtgadg)

Nah son, that's not how it works. What a fucked up twisted way to think that's the best way to get an idol to notice you. Sadly some are truly messed up that they can't realise that their words and actions have an effect. This may be your idol but it is still a person who doesn't deserve to receive death threats from random strangers. More so if it's out of some warped version of love. Hope she has reported him.

Offline remy_R

• Member+
« Reply #5392 on: June 03, 2016, 04:23:47 AM »
anyway, any links for the SBH albums?
That's still a no, Kei. I'm looking for it too, but my query is limited to English-based websites only.  :lol:

and as for the damn twitter-creeper  :banghead:;
this has long been a nuisance turning into a problem in Japan's idol culture.
Stories of creepers jerking off before handshaking events, stories of creepers speaking to their photo collection of an idol, celebrating their idol's birthday with a cake. you can spot all over the net.
Enjoying your favourite idol is no problem and shouln't be discouraged, but their in a LINE, that line is reality.
An idol doesn't owe me nothing.
Mano Erina can be with whoever she wants. My world will not shatter because she is living her life.
Maybe its different because we're 'mentally balanced'  :smhid
I hope for Tsukasa's safety and her ability to enjoy her days without this creep invaded it

(drops mic)
Holy mackerel.. Well I know about the ones with their photos or celebrating birthday fantasy, but the first one is new..  :bleed eyes:

Offline Moonlight

• Member+
« Reply #5393 on: June 03, 2016, 05:57:43 AM »
Yeah ! , when I read that was like "whats fucking wrong with you dude?"  :doh:

That's one of many faces of the "dark side" of Idol Industry  :thumbdown:

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #5394 on: June 03, 2016, 03:35:14 PM »
The episode is full of physicality and intensity, but the girls also observed great sportsmanship. Tia and Riku did became physical a bit.

Offline Moonlight

• Member+
« Reply #5395 on: June 03, 2016, 05:01:26 PM »
This was the first time doing for a game. TIA was a wall to Miku many times, even more when she grab her, Kana Y. and Riku as well when they have her matches  :thumbup

Also, the rivalirity between TIA and Riku appear again (about games)  8)

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #5396 on: June 03, 2016, 07:01:45 PM »
Goodie Goodie Gosh!

for those who are members of the FC, you can have a shoulder bag with a tag for 3,500 yen...

Dang! I wish I have those!

and oh, a dynamic shot from the previous episode showing Rin and Miku in a jumpball for the Jojoen Bento Cup Finals

and, an obligatory Ogura pic...

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #5397 on: June 03, 2016, 07:05:15 PM »
and here's Riku telling y'all Good Night!

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #5398 on: June 03, 2016, 07:13:36 PM »
it is been a while...but...

it's YUMA TIME!

Offline Moonlight

• Member+
« Reply #5399 on: June 03, 2016, 08:03:17 PM »
it is been a while...but...

it's YUMA TIME!

I CAN'T HANDLE THAT SMILE !  :heart:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - loves BoA the Love Bug