JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Goodbye to Romance

Author Topic: Zenigata Heiji (KojiYuu) Part I  (Read 4147 times)

Offline itadakimasu

• The Happy Retard.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't mind me, I'm just a walking pumpkin. :D
Zenigata Heiji (KojiYuu) Part I
« on: October 12, 2011, 05:43:04 PM »
Because Yuko's Zenigata Heiji role in Team Z is freaking adorable... xD

Is it safe for me to put this pic here?

Sorry for the bad quality. This is the cutest one I have.

Part I

“Ngh…” a young male with a hair oddly styled with feathers attached on it groaned as he opened his eyes slowly, only to meet the blinding light of the sun. He groaned once again, his arm automatically attaching itself over his forehead as he tried to open them once again. He stared up at the sky blankly for awhile, then shifted his dark hues to the side. “…Where… am I?” he muttered before finally pushing his self up from the grassy ground, his eyes still scanning the unfamiliar scene around him. Just where is he?

Not long ago, he was busy chasing out criminals. He was about to get stabbed by one of the enemies, and then, before he realized it, everything turned to black. And now the first thing that greets him is a weird place… Just what was going on?

He furrowed his brows down as he got up on his feet, cautiously walking forward as he began to observe the people around him. They were all wearing different kind of clothing as his- their clothes seemed like it was made with a different kind of cloth, especially on their lower part- it all seemed… Blue-ish and gray-ish. Sure, his lower was also dyed in blue, but it was thinner than the ones the people before him were wearing.

Still moving forward, he finally realized how some of the few people walking along with him were staring at him as though he was some sort of freak. Did he do something? They’re not accusing him for some murder once again, are they? He’s only a policeman, not some hero who would magically guess what happened and point out the criminal like a certain kid in glasses, so why do they always blame him whenever a crime happens? Ugh, the pain of being a ‘famous’ police.

“You there! The kid with feathers on his hair!” A stranger sitting down behind a table suddenly called out to him. It took the young boy awhile to finally catch what he said. The way the man speaks to him seemed… different. Rather, it sounded rude. Or at least that’s what he thought. “Come over here, young man, and I shall peek into your destiny…” The man added. The boy softened his expression in response. At least the way he talked this time wasn’t as rough as earlier, the boy thought.

With a small nod of his head, the boy obediently complied and sat down on the empty chair on the other side of the table, his eyes casting itself down to an odd, big, glass ball resting in the middle of the table. Just how did it manage to stay there without any support around it? He thought once again. He decided to brush it aside though, his eyes shifting up to the man once again. “My destiny?” the short boy finally voiced out with his eyebrows slightly lifting up in surprise. Someone can actually read a person’s destiny? What a huge load of baloney. “I’m sorry, Sir, but if you’re going to need money for this, I will have to tell you that I currently have none. So… Can I leave no-”

“It’s for free, young boy!” The man suddenly cut in, startling the boy a little. “I sense something odd about you, and I am sure that I won’t be able to calm myself until I find out why. So, to satisfy myself, I shall look within you and find out why you have a different aura from the others within this city… Tell me, boy, what’s your name?” he began to move his hands above the ball in circular motions, making the boy in blue stare at him in disbelief even more.

“My first name is Heiji, as my last is Zenigata. Zenigata Heiji, Sir.”

The stranger suddenly let out a loud laugh, catching the attention of the people around them- though they seemed to turn their attention away after a second. “You watch too much television, young man. Really, Zenigata Heiji? If you really are the Zenigata Heiji of the 19th century, then you’re supposed to be old.” He continued on laughing, though it was a little bit quieter this time, “But very well, I suppose I will go with that name… Hold on for awhile, if you don’t mind.”

Heiji was actually planning to wait for the man to stop from rubbing his hands around the glass ball before them and tell him what was going on, but before the man could even finish what he was doing; Heiji’s attention was immediately caught with a female’s scream. He immediately whipped his head to voice’s direction, only to see a guy running away from a girl with a purse in his hands- in other words, a thief. Unable to hold his self down, Heiji instinctively pulled out a few coins from his pocket, placing a few on the table behind him as a ‘payment’ before running after the man.

“H-Hey, Kid! Where are you going?! We’re not yet done here! And what is thi-…” The man picked the coin up and observed it quietly. “A kan'eitsūhō…?” he trailed off.

On the other hand, Heiji continued on chasing after the thief. Despite his small body, he was actually a fast runner. Perhaps his agility was God’s gift to him as an ‘apology’ for making him short. If so, then he’s forgiven. Running was what he always does as a daily basis, after all. That’s what it meant in being a police. Chasing out criminals. And this one before him is one of those scum. And he’s sure to catch him.

People were oddly gathering around just ahead of them, to the thief’s dismay, leaving him no choice but to lessen his speed unless he wants to actually trip down and drop the purse he was holding. Heiji was able to catch up thanks to this, and after finally spotting the man once again, a dimply smile appeared across the short boy’s feature. He slowly lifted his hand up soon after, with an ‘old’ coin neatly tucked in between her middle and index finger.

“Your days are counted, you criminal!” He exclaimed before swinging his arm forward, releasing the coin in between his finger as it flied towards the man’s neck and violently hit it with a loud ‘trnk!’ echoing out after it made contact. The man dropped down on the ground soon after. “You sure are a tough one, eh? Stealin’ out bags in broad daylight… Well, Karma’s on you, Sir.” Heiji put on a proud smirk as he walked in front of the man, squatting down on the floor while ignoring the people circling around them. “What’s wrong, big guy? Can’t walk anymore?”

The thief growled in anger, slightly shaking his shoulder. He couldn’t move at all! Just what did this little bastard do to him? He glared up at him angrily. “What did you do, you fucking midget?!”

Heiji laughed out loudly, his hand resting on his stomach. “Oh God, what a sharp tongue you have there. If only your brain was as sharp. You sure you want to know what I did? You’d surely live in shame if you do.” Hearing the man’s growl, the little policeman took it as a ‘Yes’ and pulled out another coin from his pocket. “I simply threw this on your neck. But of course, not just in any part on your neck. Sadly, I don’t feel like explaining things, but let’s just say your body’s temporarily paralyzed for ten minutes. Just think you’re dead and you’ll feel better.” He grinned.

“My bag!” The girl who Heiji assumed was the one who screamed panted as she walked closer to the two, taking her bag away from the thief’s grasp with a relieved smile on her face. She hurriedly opened it soon after, looking through her things- specifically her wallet- to see if something was missing. None. She sighed in relief. Looking down on the man again, the girl finally caught Heiji by the corner of her eyes. “Ah, are you the one who caught him for me…?”

She sure has gigantic ears… Heiji thought before finally snapping out of his daze, shaking his head a little as he finally looked at the girl in the eyes instead of her ears with his dimply smile still plastered on his face. “That’s right. Zenigata Heiji at your service, Ma’am.” His smile grew wider as he held his hand out to the girl. “Sorry for asking this all of the sudden but can you help me up? My feet fell asleep… Ahaha… haha…”

The female blinked before holding her hand out, which Heiji immediately took as he stood up from the ground, stumbling a little. “Well… Since you suddenly blurted out your name… My name is Haruna… Kojima Haruna, pleased to meet you, Heiji-san.” Instead of letting go of the young policeman’s hand, Haruna gave it a light shake before freeing it, smiling a little.

“Uh… Yeah, likewise…” Heiji’s brows furrowed down a little. The people in this city sure acts really different from his. Speaking of cities, where was he, exactly? “Umm… Miss, if you don’t mind me asking, can you tell me which city I am right now?” he backed away a little as some people in weird clothes and hats walked between them to take the thief away. He decided to ignore them though.

Haruna tilted her head to the side. “Eh? You don’t know? You’re currently in Akihabara.”

“Akihabara?”

“Yes, Akihabara… You… don’t know where that is..?”

Weird city name, weird clothes, weird manners, weird hairstyles, weird nails and weird bags… Just how did he end up here?! Heiji mentally pulled his hairs off. God, if only he hasn’t been in a position far worst than this, then he would have snapped already. The poor man heaved out a sigh in defeat. “Nope, I don’t, sadly… I suppose I’ll be walking around aimlessly for awhile until I find my way back home…” He sighed once again, earning a pitiful look from Haruna.

“If you want, you can stay with me until you find your way back to your home.”

“Excuse me…?”

“I’m not taking no as an answer.”

//

Staring at the wide bathroom before him, Heiji suspiciously eyed around the place just to make sure that he really was alone. Finally convinced that he was, he finally began to take off his clothes.

How did he end up there again?

Oh right, he was forced to stay in a stranger’s home. Which wasn’t as bad as it sounds like, knowing that the owned of the house is a girl. Unless she’s a really aggressive type of girl, then there’s nothing much to worry about. Or is there…?

That aside, as soon as they arrived at the girl’s foreign-looking house (for him, at least), Haruna ordered him to take a bath since he stinks. Or at least that’s what she said. Heiji tried to refuse by saying that it was the smell of youth, but to his dismay, he only got a scowl and a ‘You’re too old to be thinking about youth’ as a response. He knew he shouldn’t have told her his real age! Now it was too late to take it back.

Staring at the full-body mirror in front of him, the young policeman bit his lower lip. Turning his head down as he glared at the long, thick cotton wrapped tightly around his chest.

Should he take it off? Or would it be better if he leaves it there…?

“Oh for the hell of it…” He trailed off, finally pulling out the end of the Sarashi as he slowly began to neatly unwrap it, slowly revealing more of his skin. And small bumps…?

“Heiji, I hope you’re okay with wearing my jer-” The bathroom’s door suddenly slid open, revealing Haruna standing behind it while looking down at the short figure before her. Her eyes widened. She continued on staring at him straight in the eyes for awhile before slowly shifting it down to his chest.

A girly scream echoed throughout the small house soon after.

//

kan'eitsūhō = An old japanese coin Zenigata Heiji uses as a weapon in the original novels he's in

Now then...

Is this really a reverse-gender story??? Hmm.. I wonder... ;D

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Zenigata Heiji (KojiYuu) Part I
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 05:59:39 PM »
I wonder 8D. This is a really interesting idea though. I never knew they were playing roles in Team Z. Must do more AKB research. xD Please update soon! ;D
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline blueangel65

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 06:22:41 PM »
Wow!  :w00t: New interesting story to read again..  :cow:
heHe! and Yuko is Male here, and as Zenigata Heiji..
Wow! Don't know about that huh, I'm just listening to their music, heHe!  :P
and I wonder why Haruna scream when she saw Heiji's chest? and Small bump?
Is he is really a she? haHa.. well well! waiting for the Next chapter, Update Soon, and Thanks!  :twothumbs

And I have a question.. Is this story aLso base in Urusei Yatsura? heHe! Just asking, I thought about this question 'coz of Sarashi thing, heHe.. :)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 06:28:10 PM by blueangel65 »

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 06:43:57 PM »
...NICE! :twothumbs
now lets see how will this "zenigata' would
start groping her Nyan-Nyan :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
aka act as the infamous pervy squirrel :lol:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 07:34:56 PM »
What did you see Kojiharu? I'm so curious lol

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 03:21:31 AM »
I'm so curious, please update soon!

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 09:36:42 AM »
Small bumps?

This is interesting, please continue!

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 11:35:25 AM »
oh, Heiji. :twothumbs :twothumbs
Love Yuko being in this character :heart: :heart: . can imagine. :twothumbs
Hmmm, is Heiji already cross-dressing in his time..
wondering :? :?
think Kojiharu must be thinking that he's cosplaying..

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 01:46:33 PM »
Yuko as Heiji  :heart: love yuko's hairstyle in Team Z..

please update soon  :bow: i want to know what will happend to haruna and heiji after haruna saw heiji's small bumps  XD

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2011, 09:08:36 PM »
=O I am very confused...so you must update so I am anymore!  :heart:

Update soon!
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Goodbye to Romance