JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Wish

Author Topic: Puzzle & Dragons  (Read 43416 times)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: Puzzle & Dragons
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2013, 01:51:49 AM »
Heads up guys! (mostly just for jafeijai and me lolol) Light Mystic Master dungeon increased drop rate period from 1200-2400 JST today (9/26!)

I'm going to try my luck too :D

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2013, 04:38:53 AM »
:o gah! I just spent all my stamina for the night! I'll get to it in the morning~

Also, for those playing the NA version, PORING TOWER ANNOUNCED FOR THE COMING WEEKEND! I. WILL. GET. A. MASTERING. >:|

Edit: It's now the next day; no luck getting Light Mystic even after 3 stones :( 60% drop rate just not high enough..
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 11:24:10 PM by jafeijai »

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 07:00:08 AM »
Incoming new Ultimate Evolutions for Mystic Knights!! To be rolled out to the JP version this coming weekend alongside the new event..

(clicky~)

Can't wait to get my Dragon Knight evolved~

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2013, 11:09:54 AM »
^Goddammit, I don't have the Dub-mythlit I need D< AND WHY ARE DRAGON FRUITS SO HARD TO GET? D:

Time to start hunting for them when the days come...;A;

On the bright side, the special dungeon for Dark Dragon Knights is out for the weekend. Gotta get me a Dark Dragon Knight to have the full set of mystic knights hoho (yes I like collecting them in sets, problem? ;A; ) xD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2013, 05:06:23 PM »

I like my US squad now. I rolled  on the gacha earlier, in the hopes of picking up something from the Green-shit Festival, but picked up Naga instead. I can hardly complain about that. I also managed to pick up a Vampire today, he should be useful after I evo him. Gonna try to max out my Dragon Knight with the Emerald Dragon stuff going on today, though.

Thanks for that Isis, jaf. I'm running Weekend Dungeon for some extra cash and experience :heart:

My Japanese ID is now: 214,774,118. I rolled another Undine. Three Undine is 4 rolls. Fuck.

But, what is the point of the Mastering?

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2013, 05:33:00 PM »
^ Remember to have some stones ready for Godfest for Tuesday!
Mastering actually isn't that good of a monster to put in your team.. but why wouldn't you want a giant Poring?! XD

On the bright side, the special dungeon for Dark Dragon Knights is out for the weekend. Gotta get me a Dark Dragon Knight to have the full set of mystic knights hoho (yes I like collecting them in sets, problem? ;A; ) xD
I managed to get 2-3 drops of that for now, probably gonna try for more. That said, THERE WAS 2X DROP RATE ON MYSTIC LIGHT DRAGON AND I DIEDDDDD ;A; Burned through all my stones to stay alive too grr..

Heads up for the JP players that there's a new collab coming up:
http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Book841-860 The monsters from 854 on are the new ones.

This new collab will have its own dungeon which'll drop the PAD monster costumed cats, whereas the rest + Odin costumed cats will drop from the collab-specific rare egg machine!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2013, 07:23:24 PM »
Mastering actually isn't that good of a monster to put in your team.. but why wouldn't you want a giant Poring?! XD

I just really like what you said here :lol: Giant Poring FTW!!!! Though a maxed Mastering could do well with my evolved Fuma Kotaro and a few other physical type monsters. That's if I'm ever done building my dragon team :lol: Which might be never, but hey, one for the collection! :D

I got a +1 dark mystic knight, will try for more. I died once on the Master level of the Light Mystic Dragon dungeon and gave up because I didn't want to burn through my gems or stamina. I know when to give up XD; Godfest on Tuesday huh, good to know. My 20 gems will serve me well then :D

On a different note, random idea toss here: which collabs have been your favorite? and what collab would you wish to see in the future?

I missed the Eva collab, but I thought that was totally cool. :lol: As for a collab I want to see, MONSTER HUNTER PLEASE. ALL THOSE DRAGONS. WANT. Can you imagine having a Fatalis or Lao Shan Lung? :O Omg, GungHo, make this happen!!!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 07:29:32 PM by Estrea »

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2013, 08:51:26 PM »
Godfest on Tuesday huh, good to know. My 20 gems will serve me well then :D
Godfest times are as follows:
  • NA: Sept30 22:00 - Oct1 22:00 (EDT)
  • JP: Setpt30 15:00 - Oct1 15:00 (JST)
Make sure not to get them mixed up! There's a small note on the Rare Egg Machine button during Godfest, so make sure that's there before rolling!

I totally want a Monster Hunter collab too!! As for past collabs, I found the Gungho collab dungeon pretty cool; it net me my Jelly Angel which is a really good substitute for tricolour dungeons if you don't have Isis :D

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2013, 09:48:02 PM »
I've got a Jelly Angel too, to be frank I haven't used it much yet, but I can see it being an asset once I build up my non-dragon mons. I usually rely on a double ADK leader team to clear tricolour dungeons. There's something seriously satisfying about nuking everything in your path in one turn in those tricolour dungeons XD

Other collabs I could envision: Breath of Fire (more dragons!), Dragon Quest (this could actually be seriously possible?), Patapon (I think it'd be like the Taiko no Tatsujin collab XD), and I can only dream of a Final Fantasy collab. I think GungHo negotiates deals with the company owning the rights to whatever franchise they collab with, so I'm just dumping all the cool + possible ideas out here now. XD

And I swear I might bust a lung if Animal Crossing mysteriously makes an appearance as a collab. :lol: Monster Hunter is a serious contender since it's really popular in Japan, though working out a deal might be the tricky part. Too bad we will probably never see a Pokemon collab though :lol: Maybe a Digimon one? Hey, I like that idea! :O I also randomly want a tokusatsu collab and have giant monsters make an appearance. Just think how awesome it'd be to have the likes of Godzilla around :lol: Or Super Sentai XD

As for new monsters, what pantheon have they NOT mined already? :lol: They've got the Egyptian, the Norse, their own Japanese deities, the Hindu pantheon, the Greek, the angelic canon, some Chinese...actually, they could probably use more Chinese mythological figures :lol: there's a lot more they haven't used >_> Hou Yi, Fu Xi, Nu Wa....just to name a few XD The possibilities are endless :lol:

Completely random thought: Attack on Titan collab  :rofl:

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2013, 02:18:59 PM »
I just need one Amelit, to evo my Vampire. But no, not for me. That 2x Dark attack is too much for me.

Anyway, is this godfest even worth rolling on? None of the series on offer this time seem especially good. Gimmie dem Japanese Gods~ I think I can have up to 15-20 stones, by the next godfest..

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2013, 02:46:38 PM »
^I know that feeling, Amp. I need a shit ton of Amelits to evolve a few monsters, but no =_= I want my Shinigami Plus!!!!

Well depends on what you want from the gods (/badpun :lol: ) The ones on offer for the godfest are:

Egypt Series:
Horus
Isis (I want!)
Bastet
Ra (Hm, maybe)
Anubis

Angel Series:
Archangel Uriel (I want him!)
Archangel Gabriel (I have him!)
Archangel Michael
Archangel Raphael
Archangel Lucifier (I want!!!)

Devil Series: (this series is tempting, but I don't have any devil types LOL)
Belial
Amon
Ashtaroth
Baal
Fallen Angel Lucifier

Fest-only:
Odin
Odin the War Deity
Archangel Metatron
Dark Angel Metatron

Nothing super tempting, but I'll probably give it a roll when godfest rolls around XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2013, 03:50:48 PM »
The US godfest is different :V -> Roman/Indian/Norse. I'd be all over Egypt, though..

Also: Finally got my Amelit, after 10 runs in Dungeon of Darkness. Totes worth it, though. Now I can run a full Dark team, and eat shit up when my Seraph Lucifer friend is available :hump:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2013, 04:56:53 PM »
Other collabs I could envision: Breath of Fire (more dragons!), Dragon Quest (this could actually be seriously possible?), Patapon (I think it'd be like the Taiko no Tatsujin collab XD), and I can only dream of a Final Fantasy collab.

Completely random thought: Attack on Titan collab  :rofl:
There's already a Final Fantasy collab with the Crystal Defenders mobile game (JP only, of course); I think they did a rerun of that a few months back :D As for a Shingeki collab... that'd be too epic XD

As for rolling, I don't have enough stones to roll in JP godfest, but I'll definitely try to roll the new collab rare egg machine when I've got enough~
For NA, I'm not sold on any of the series.. I don't need Norse/Indian, so the chances of me pulling Godfest-restricted or Greco-Roman is pretty low. I'm just gonna skip on this one, and maybe pull once when the Carnival of Likes returns for 24 hours on the 4th.

In other news..

Awwwww yeeeeeeeeee \o/ Finally completed Poring Master and got the boss drop I needed~ +1 stone for completing doesn't hurt either!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2013, 01:13:10 PM »
So I rolled in godfest earlier and got me a Horus! Not exactly what I wanted but not bad!

I have enough stones for the special collab roll too...hmm. I shall roll since I seem lucky today! Haha.

Also, congrats jaf! Spiffy Mastering hoho.

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2013, 04:44:14 AM »
I managed to get a 5th stone from completing the Mystic Light Knight dungeon (yay!) and rolled a lvl30 Ares... doubt I'll be using it, but I guess it's nice to have? Now to collect stones to roll for the collab machine D:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2013, 08:33:44 PM »
Rolled on the Japanese godfest, got an Ifrit. Not exactly what I had hoped for. Rolled on US godfest, because I hate this game, and got a Gryps Rider. Yep, I fucking hate this shit. On the bright side, I have a complete light/dark lineup, with plenty of orb-converters.

I spent almost an hour fighting the damn Rainbow Keeper earlier. Gotta love Resolve. Unfortunately, I picked up another Light Keeper, when I needed another Dark for my Dark Golem III evo. Hoping to run that at least two more times today, for them juicy Rainbows.

They just announced on FB, that the version 6 update will hit the US soon. Get dem Awakening Skills~

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2013, 02:26:37 AM »
Rolled in US godfest, got myself a Gryps Rider too. :\ I now have 3 of the 5 monsters in the Rider series lol.. I have enough stones to pull again, but I'll hold back this time. Gonna pull again when Carnival of Likes returns for 24 hours and test my luck there.

Version 6.0 should be a fun upgrade, I'm looking forward to have enhanced fire/wood/water orbs whenever I pull out my Isis 8D

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2013, 02:00:36 AM »

I got my ADK to his final evo! Woo! x3 ATK to dragons yaaaaaay :D

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2013, 02:37:24 PM »
Harvest Festival YEAH SON, gimmie dem free stones. I should have 15 stones by the time godfest hits again. I would have more, if I didn't roll earlier.. and get a Shaitan. But that 2.5x health is pretty useful, to be fair.

I failed in all my attempts at Room of the Mask, to secure an oynx mask, so I'm trying to cruise all the technical up to the ones that drop them instead. I need to evo this Dark Golem already. Outside that, I've been working on farming Pengdra, to max out all my monsters.

You guys get your Tamadra and free stone yet? :cokecat:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2013, 04:32:48 PM »
Haha, considering I'm on the JP version, I've already gotten my Tamadra XD and had one drop from a dungeon. Those buggers are pretty elusive though!

Capitalized on the 1.5x drop rate and ran the Fire Mechdragon dungeon at Master Level...and now I have a shiny new Betelgeuse:

So pretty. Once he's at a respectable level I'll start taking him out for strolls. That team cost of 50's a bit prohibitive though, but it's better than my Grand Tyrannos skill charge time of 30 turns.

Waiting for Friday dungeon to farm Dub-mythlits so I can evolve my Horus and a couple other mons. I got lucky with Dragon Fruit drops today! Woohoo! Though I had shit luck with Room of the Mask and didn't get the Divine Mask =_= I need so many of them for evolution purposes! Why!!! D:

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Wish