JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D[di] - Akazukin

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 317004 times)

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #380 on: June 11, 2008, 03:42:40 PM »
Woah, I had the idea that Yoshi was like that! Like, seriously overworking cause she has no one or nothing to come home to. Sad. She has Rika now. Why does Makoto pop up whenever I think of the eyes? It's like she was born to know a lot about Yoshi XD Jokes, jokes....or not.

I hope you keep up the great updating. Can't wait for them to tell her why she hates her dad, cause it's been bugging me alll this time.
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #381 on: June 11, 2008, 10:55:43 PM »
YESSSS! Rika will make Yossy come home every night and they will........ :twisted: Anyway, I'm sure she'll get Yossy rested up. Or not.... :twisted: Sorry, I feel like making everything about sex! Now we finally know what the Eyes are. They sound scary.... :( Oshit, and Yossy's dad might be after Rika? Damn, that bastard.

Offline mads

« Reply #382 on: June 12, 2008, 04:15:42 AM »
Always wanted to post on here, but everyone has already expressed what I wanted to say. Anyways, its cool to read some tagalog on here. Good refresher. Love the story. You sure got me hooked :D

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #383 on: June 12, 2008, 06:36:48 AM »
@sweeety: ... the eyes... :lol: ... they will tell her... but not in this update!!!

YESSSS! Rika will make Yossy come home every night and they will........  Anyway, I'm sure she'll get Yossy rested up. Or not....  Sorry, I feel like making everything about sex!

... i laughed so hard after reading this that i almost choked on candy... but... don't feel bad about it... every now and then i contemplate whether i should write a scene with them having sex... i think that was evident in some chapters... haha ... rika is a hot girl after all... and we all have an idea that yossui isn't so virginal...

@mads: if you feel like writing anything, just write! i love reading comments even if some of them would say the same thing (given that the comments are from different people) ... keep on reading and i hope to hear more from you!!!

tito posted again so... i'm toast...  :OMG:

:: last night i counted the number of "chapters" i have written... i'm not sure if counted correctly but according to my count i have made 102 updates since i began writing, May 23... and i was pretty shocked after finding that out... i'm glad that after a hundred and two updates, people are still reading and enjoying my fic.

:kneelbow: i hope you guys continue to tolerate my writing style inconsistencies and diabetics-are-endangered sweetness... please continue to support this fic. i will do my best to give you the best story i could muster despite all the hindrances...

i hope to "hear"  :wriggly: :luvluv1: :cool1: :stuffed: :mon cry: :gmon shy: :gmon sweet: :gmon love: :gmon love2: :gmon hot: :gmon flowers: from all of you

SALAMAT AT MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT!  (THANKS AND I LOVE YOU ALL!) :mon love:

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!! #3 (possibly 103!!!!!)

Hitomi stood up from her seat. She turned away from Ayumi and walked towards the glass wall. She looked down at the city. She felt tears come to her eyes like waves. Quick, intense, painful—it felt like salt on her eyes.

My empire built on the ashes of Rika’s life…

It was as if fate had been playing Rika all along.

Me… and that Kotaro…

The one she loved in the past and the one she loves at the present had a hand in the ruin of her life. Both fathers of Rika’s past and present loves abandoned her father and left him to die—and left Rika alone.

Hitomi still thought about what part PubCom played in the sinking of Ishikawa CorPrint.

“Ayumi… I have a favor to ask of you…”

“What is it, Yo-san?”

“Look into the debts of Rika’s father…”

“I already have… the banks have taken all property under Ishikawa Yoichi-san’s name. That includes their home in Kanagawa, jewelry stored in safety deposit boxes, all bank accounts… but there’s still twenty million yen in balance, and has accumulated an interest of about two-hundred and forty thousand yen.”

“Have you accounted the dividends for the past quarter?”

“Yes.”

“Would my share be enough to pay for the remaining debt?”

“No. It can cover only a little over half of the debt.”

“Use my share. Pay for her debt.”

“Yo-san… as much as I would want to, I think Rika-chan would not want that. Even if she has no idea about the debt, once she finds out, she won’t let you. You have already done so much for her.”

“What I’m doing for her now is nothing compared to what she had gone through because of me.”

“You had no hand in that…”

“It was my father… yes, but here I am, president… building upon and enjoying the fruits of that scheme… I have to take responsibility.”

“Do you think Rika would hold you responsible if she finds out?”

She wouldn’t… “I don’t know…”

“Don’t lie to me, Yo-san… we both know she wouldn’t… in fact, I think she would take responsibility for the debts herself…”

“I can’t let her do that…”

“Yes… that is why I ask of you to keep her out of your work… She probably thinks about the marketing portfolio of the failed merger every now and then but has chosen not to mention it to you… She’s really like that… I hope she forgets about it…… Some things are best kept forgotten… I don’t know how you can explain it to her … just… keep her here… don’t take her back home… bringing her back to Japan might cause her to want to know what really happened to CorPrint…”

Hitomi was silent. All she wants now is to keep Rika happy.

“Business is not the place for her… business made the people she loves leave her… despite that, she chose to love again… in a rather insane way, she chose to love you…  even if your life is too dangerous for her… and I think by now, she knows that… don’t you dare waste her love… I didn’t look for her for 3 years only to find her heart-broken again…”
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 06:39:42 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #384 on: June 12, 2008, 07:33:00 AM »
“Yoshiko’s life isn’t as simple as any other person’s life.” Mai leaned in a bit closer to Rika, establishing eye contact with her.

“I know…”

“Are you ready to be the most important person in that complicated life?”

The most important person… Rika was silent.
Uh...girls...you might want to lay off the dramatics a little. You're gonna freak her out. :O

You matter most to her right now…”

“And she means the world to me…”

Ayaka took both of Rika's hands “And to us as well… that is why we want to know if you’re willing to give up everything for her…”
Okay...again with the possibly freaking Rika out.

“First, there are times that she does not come home at all and spend the whole night in the office. These past weeks, she became a bit lax about doing overtime work because she wants to spend time with you. But before, she even sleeps in the office… sometimes, she doesn’t even sleep…”

Ayaka squeezed Rika's hands. “That’s exactly what we expected to hear from you… but really… what we want you to do is to make her come home to you every night… make her rest… she needs rest… what she has done for this company cost her three years of sleepless nights…”

Rika was a bit surprised at Ayaka’s request.

“We know it is strange for us to ask this from you… but... you’re the only one who’s makes her want to come home like that...”
Well, until the two of them met, it's not like Yossi's life was exactly joyous. I mean, sure she had Mai and Ayaka and her brothers (though it was from long-distance for the latter), but even if you include them her entire life has revolved in one way or another to her work. She's had no reason to completely leave the office behind.

“Second, there is a group of who are working for Yoshiko outside the company. They are called the Eyes. We don’t know who they really are and how Yoshiko found them. It seems that she’s the only one who knows. They are the best team out there. Almost every businessman and politician has them on speed dial but they don’t know that the Eyes work for Yoshiko. Rika-chan, we want you to be careful…”

Mai walked back to the chair beside Ayaka but did not sit down. “They do not work for Yoshiko alone. They are known as an independent agency. Sometimes, they are paid to spy on Yoshiko, herself. Although they usually give her a heads up and sometimes they even plot with her against her enemies, but if the price is right, the best they can do is to stall their client and warn Yoshiko.
So then, Yossi didn't actually create/form The Eyes? They were a group already in existence and Yossi just found out about them?  By the sounds of what Mai and Ayaka just said, it looks like perhaps they have and show a bit more respect for Yossi than they do the other people that employ their services, but at the end of the day, they're pretty much a mercenary group-for-hire. 

We fear that you might become a target as well… especially by Uncle Jin.”
This is indeed a concern, especially if Jin gives The Eyes some story about Rika being a suspicious character who's trying to dupe Yossi. If he can convince them that Yossi's having the wool pulled over her eyes, then they likely won't let her in on what they're doing and just report to Jin.

This makes that little snippet that we heard from a couple of them a few updates back more interesting.

... i laughed so hard after reading this that i almost choked on candy... but... don't feel bad about it... every now and then i contemplate whether i should write a scene with them having sex...
If you do, you'll have to put it in the "Perv Fiction" section of the Forum and just link to it from here.  "Explicit scenes" aren't really supposed to be put here in the "regular" fic section.

Hitomi stood up from her seat. She turned away from Ayumi and walked towards the glass wall. She looked down at the city. She felt tears come to her eyes like waves. Quick, intense, painful—it felt like salt on her eyes.

:cry:

“Look into the debts of Rika’s father…”

“I already have… the banks have taken all property under Ishikawa Yoichi-san’s name. That includes their home in Kanagawa, jewelry stored in safety deposit boxes, all bank accounts… but there’s still twenty million yen in balance, and has accumulated an interest of about two-hundred and forty thousand yen.”
Holy shit, that's huge.  :shocked:

While it's nice that Yossi wants to make amends for the part that Jin played in sinking CorPrint, Shiba-chan's right, Rika wouldn't want Yossi to make such a sacrifice to do it. She doesn't want to be a charity case.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #385 on: June 12, 2008, 12:13:26 PM »
I'm writing fast, eh? whenever this speed writing and cannot-catch-up issue is brought up, there's a song playing in my head. Shit, I still can't figure which song it is.. XD

i hope to "hear"  :wriggly: :luvluv1: :cool1: :stuffed: :mon cry: :gmon shy: :gmon sweet: :gmon love: :gmon love2: :gmon hot: :gmon flowers: from all of you
The Yukari smileys addiction is spreading... :wub:

This is really sad... :cry:
“Business is not the place for her… business made the people she loves leave her… despite that, she chose to love again… in a rather insane way, she chose to love you…  even if your life is too dangerous for her… and I think by now, she knows that… don’t you dare waste her love… I didn’t look for her for 3 years only to find her heart-broken again…”
Exactly. :D

Though Yossie just wants to help Rika in every way and any way, I doubt Rika is interested in that business anymore. She'll be happier off with Yossi. Hopefully this is the last time Yossi brings up this issue.  :)

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #386 on: June 12, 2008, 03:38:10 PM »
“Are we… … um…”

Rika knew where this was heading but Hitomi looked so cute thinking of the right words. “Are we…?

“ano… …Are we together, together? As in… like… together?”

Rika giggled at seeing how awkward it was for Hitomi to be saying that. “We are if you want us to be...”

awkward indeed  XD umm, was that your style in real life.?.  :lol: don't answer that, just playing  :grin:

Can't wait for the big engagement ceremony and the big wedding and ....waaaait!~ This IS the Phili's so I don't think they could....

I saw a priest or something on tv telling he's willing to do a ceremony for gay couple and I saw a ceremony done by a pastor or something too televised live, I don't think it's legal though when it comes to papers and stuff... but the point is, it's a ceremony  :grin:

they SHOULD conserve water  :grin: my vote was the eh what thing because I didn't know, can I change my answer?  :D

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #387 on: June 12, 2008, 04:35:30 PM »
Yeah, I don't think Yossy should pay the debt. I mean, I doesn't seem to be put on Rika so she's okay. Yossy just needs to take care of her and love her. I love how wise Shiba-chan seems in comparison to Ayaka and Mai who are serious sometimes but mostly joking around and crazy! Not that their advice isn't always good.
I'm glad you were amused by my sex post. I'd be cool if you wrote about them having sex but don't force it. If you're not comfortable, don't do it.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #388 on: June 13, 2008, 07:13:25 AM »
So then, Yossi didn't actually create/form The Eyes? They were a group already in existence and Yossi just found out about them?  By the sounds of what Mai and Ayaka just said, it looks like perhaps they have and show a bit more respect for Yossi than they do the other people that employ their services, but at the end of the day, they're pretty much a mercenary group-for-hire. 

we will delve into the eyes' history soon...

Holy shit, that's huge. 

that's around 1,120,000 Philippine pesos ; US$ 28,000

I love how wise Shiba-chan seems in comparison to Ayaka and Mai who are serious sometimes but mostly joking around and crazy! Not that their advice isn't always good.

shiba-chan's (the real one) first impression to me was a real level-headed person... like a foil to rika's ~Happy~ (said in the way that Yukari doesn't)... that kinda stuck to me...

they SHOULD conserve water   my vote was the eh what thing because I didn't know, can I change my answer?

i'll just make a mental note about that... :lol:

I'm writing fast, eh? whenever this speed writing and cannot-catch-up issue is brought up, there's a song playing in my head. Shit, I still can't figure which song it is..

is that going to be, like, our fics' themesong?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm glad you were amused by my sex post. I'd be cool if you wrote about them having sex but don't force it. If you're not comfortable, don't do it.

actually i been thinking about it since... around update #30... i was really conflicted about it because sex could really change the dynamics of their relationship... also given their past, their experiences with rape (yossui having witnessed one (and rika being a reminder of that) and rika almost being a victim)...  ... if sex is really going to happen between these two... probably... in update #350... :LOL:

While it's nice that Yossi wants to make amends for the part that Jin played in sinking CorPrint, Shiba-chan's right, Rika wouldn't want Yossi to make such a sacrifice to do it. She doesn't want to be a charity case.

Though Yossie just wants to help Rika in every way and any way, I doubt Rika is interested in that business anymore. She'll be happier off with Yossi. Hopefully this is the last time Yossi brings up this issue.

Yeah, I don't think Yossy should pay the debt. I mean, I doesn't seem to be put on Rika so she's okay. Yossy just needs to take care of her and love her.

AMEN!!!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #4

Ayaka and Mai were stunned at Rika’s question but they dared not to deny her request.

“… Uncle Jin…” Ayaka looked out the glass wall. There were pigeons and sparrows in flight amidst the smog of the city.  Ayaka breathed in deep. “Yoshiko’s relationship with her father is really strange… even for Mai and me.”

Mai elaborated Ayaka’s point as if they were communicating telepathically.  “They seem to have a love-hate relationship. He seems to love her but she hates him… When we were way younger it was the other way around. He was cold and very demanding of her. Yoshiko did everything to please her father. He wanted his eldest child to be a son. She became that son. They fished together, went hiking together, they even played a piece in an event together. She plays the violin and he plays the cello. ”

“That all changed when she was seven…”

Hicchan’s mom… Rika looked down in reverence to the memory of Hitomi’s  mother.

Mai noticed Rika’s respectful gesture. “Your expression tells us that you have been told of what happened all those years ago… That was when Yoshiko began to withdraw from her father. She wanted to go after the man who violated and murdered her mother. He didn’t want to. Yoshiko studied sketching then, attempting to make a sketch of that man. She was just seven but she really worked hard on it. She's really good too. Know all those paintings in her condo? Some of those, she painted that early.”

Seven? Hicchan said she was thirteen when she began drawing…

Ayaka stood up and got a bottle of water from the small refrigerator in the office. “She remembered his face pretty well. I remember getting scared when she showed me her final sketch. She hoped her father would take her sketch to the police to find the murderer. He tore up the sketch and Yoshiko’s hope for justice. He said what’s done has been done.” She twisted the cap open and drank the half the bottle’s contents she then passed the bottle to Mai who finished off the rest of the water.

“Yoshiko became an extreme introvert then. The two of us were the only ones she confided in. Probably because we became friends before our parents met, unlike her other friends who were really just the children of her parents’ friends.” Mai stood up and took the bottle to the trash bin.

“After Uncle Jin tore up the sketch, Yoshiko wasn’t able to make another sketch… she wanted to make another one to take to the police herself, we were supposed to go with her. But given our ages, all our parents thought they wouldn’t take us seriously. Somehow they convinced her to stop obsessing over it.”

“Everything was more or less a stable indifference-driven relationship between them after that until she was thirteen and they found auntie’s will.”

“Uncle Jin was stunned… it was either because he didn’t expect such will to exist or because she made an early termination of his role as company president. She left Yoshiko to take charge when she’s the right age.”

“Because of that, Uncle Jin forced Yoshiko to take economics, management and business crash courses at 15 years old. She still went to the university to formal degrees in economics and management but she was already way ahead of her classes. She joined the soccer team just so she wouldn’t get bored with university life. She really just wanted to be a violinist but he kept her from that. She even had to hide her violin at my place because she said he was out to get rid of her violin. She would come over on weekends and play the violin for hours. I remember a large group of girls would always gather by our yard to hear her play.”

“That was one trait she, her brothers and her father shared. Chick-magnets.” Ayaka and Mai smiled at each other. “After the whole ordeal with the will came out, many high society girls were hoping to be paired off with her, even when we were still in middle school. Yoshiko is good-looking, rich, and couldn’t get anyone pregnant. Yoshiko had it better than a lot of guys from the same status.”

“Among them was… …” Mai paused and took Ayaka aside. “Should we tell her about the beetle?”

“I think so… Ayumi’s telling on Rika-chan too…”

Mai returned to her chair “Among them was Fujimoto Miki-san…”

Rika looked confused. “She was the one with Matsuura Aya-san, right?”

“Yes, she’s the one… She was the “not-so-lucky-after-all-girl” Uncle Jin handpicked.”

“Although she’s not exactly from high society, her father’s fame as the leading aviation engineer made their “thing” was a potential asset to AviCor. A lot of speculative businessmen invested in AviCor because of that.”

“But they eventually broke up… Mikitty was in love with someone else… And Yoshiko… didn’t like to play second string… It was all their father’s games after all… Mikitty and Yoshiko played along... but they also played their own game...” Mai decided to stop there. Telling Rika that Hitomi can flirt like crazy is not a good idea. Surely not.

“Anyway… that kind of sums up most of the reasons why Yoshiko hates her father. We’re still in the dark about the other things… Yoshiko doesn’t like to talk about him… We just piece things together… Just bear with her fits of rage at times. Also there are formalities to be taken care of…”
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 07:17:29 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #389 on: June 13, 2008, 07:30:11 AM »
Yeah, I need to find that song somewhere somehow *read translation for H!P songs and pray that it is one of them*
Seven? Hicchan said she was thirteen when she began drawing…
Who is lying?  :?

I still think that there is more to Yoshi and Miki's relationship than just what they had mentioned. I mean, Mai is holding something back I think.

Good to see you posting again! IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! :wub: I got to study for the dumb exam in just a moment  :angry:, hopefully there will be more updates!

Offline mads

« Reply #390 on: June 13, 2008, 08:00:04 AM »
An update!!! Thank you!!! I almost gave up today. I did mention I was hooked right? ... I wonder if there is a rehab that I can enter after you finish your fic? hehehe

Comments: Why do I have this odd feeling that Yossy's father was the main reason those things happened. Like business wasn't going too well, maybe he owed the mob or something and in the end that was their payback. That's the only reason I can think off why he wouldn't want to pursue it, other than trying to forget the past and to heal. His character is still shaddy.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #391 on: June 13, 2008, 05:35:29 PM »
Also there are formalities to be taken care of…”

I wonder what that is   :mon determined:

I still think that there is more to Yoshi and Miki's relationship than just what they had mentioned. I mean, Mai is holding something back I think.

Yeah, like they eventually liked each other but there's a but thing

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #392 on: June 14, 2008, 01:02:42 AM »
Who is lying?

Guess...

Maybe~

I did mention I was hooked right? ... I wonder if there is a rehab that I can enter after you finish your fic? hehehe

yes... you did... i'm building one now... by thie time this fic is through (a long time from now)... it would be fully furnished...

Why do I have this odd feeling that Yossy's father was the main reason those things happened.
i think you're not the only one with that odd feeling...

Yeah, like they eventually liked each other but there's a but thing

... hmm...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #5

Ayaka walked to her desk. She turned the LCD screen and webcam of her computer towards Rika. “Ken-san, is the line clear?”

“Yes, Ayaka-san. Thank you… Good day, onee-Rika-san.”

“Good day, Ken-san…”

“I was emailed by Ayaka-san about half an hour ago about you and Hito-chan. I am happy for you two… it is pretty exciting that I have an elder sister now” Ayaka and Mai broke out into laughter and Rika simply smiled.

“Thank you, Ken-san…”

“Please, onee-chan, just call me Ken.”

“Alright, Ken.”

“Just so you know, you are the only person she has introduced to me and Seito like that, ever…” Ken hoped Rika understood how important that was. “Anyway… I was getting ready to go to class but when I read Ayaka-san’s message, I decided to skip class to have this video conference with you. I have been told that you are staying with Hito-chan at home. Please take care of her. There are things about her that she reveals only to people who really matter to her. Keep her secrets. There are nights that she can’t find rest and her work eats her up alive. Comfort her. She has been carrying the burden that I should be carrying for a while and no one is really taking care of her right now… except perhaps Ayaka and Mai. She doesn’t like it when people are too concerned about her... She has been both mother and father to me and Seito since we were young. Let her kid around every once in a while… She can be very stubborn at times. Be patient with her... That’s how we were raised. Be firm with her. She will fold if you are more persistent than her…”

“… Ken… thank you… thank you for trusting me, entrusting her to me… I will do everything that I can for her… and I will keep what you have told me in mind…”

“Ah… also, someone here wants to meet you…” Ken briefly left the camera’s scope and returned with an old man. “Rika-chan, this is Hito-chan’s personal butler when she was still here in Japan, Wei. His family has served Ka-san’s family for four generations”

“Good day to you, Wei-san…”

“Mistress Rika, please, just call me Wei… The young master’s brother, Seito, has told me you are a very beautiful young woman, I am sorry that I doubted him for a second and underestimated you. The young master had made a wonderful choice…”

Rika blushed at the compliments. Mistress Rika…

Wei moved in closer, hiding Ken from view. “I was always worried that Master Hitomi would be lonely and hungry in that country when she asked me to stay here with her brothers. I am glad to know that she is now in such good hands.” Wei had tears in his eyes. “You remind me of the young master’s mother…She kept her hair long just like yours… and it’s just about the same shade of brown…” He wiped his tears and faked a cough to regain composure. “Sorry, I just became emotional… I suddenly missed Mistress Tsukiko… Anyway… … Mistress Rika, please serve the young master home made soba during rainy days…”

Soba on rainy days… “All right…”

Ken appeared on screen again. He turned his webcam away from the old butler. “Ah… don’t mind him… He’s just being emotional… Anyway, please don’t tell Hito-chan about this conference. She’ll get mad at me for skipping class”

“Ken, you really shouldn’t have skipped class…”

“But I wanted to meet you as my onee…”

“As your onee, I am mad at you for skipping class … … but because it was sweet of you to want to speak with me even if you had class, I’ll let it slide… I won’t tell your Hito-chan… but don’t do this again, okay?”

“Hai. I wish Seito and I can just fly from here to meet with you in person. But we are bombarded with a lot of things to do…”

“… We will meet in person soon… I know it… And I’m looking forward to meeting you.”

“Thank you, onee-chan… for making our Hito-chan happy…”

“You’re welcome… and thank you for accepting me… Now, go to class… or else, I will tell on you…”

“Hai, onee-chan.”
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 01:09:04 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #393 on: June 14, 2008, 02:17:35 AM »
This is so funny! I like the way Rika used her new status around  :lol: I wonder how Rika felt when people said that she resembled Yossie's mum..insult or compliment? Or maybe just neutral?  :roll:

It's SATURDAY! More updates? :P

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #394 on: June 14, 2008, 02:45:25 AM »
I kinda forgot about the rape thing.... :depressed: But I hope someday they'll be ready...cuz I'll be waiting!  :hiakhiakhiak: Hearing the story of Hicchan's mom makes me understand why she hates her father. He should have at least tried to find the guy. Poor Hicchan, her past is just as tragic as Rika's. :mon cry: But together, they will help each other heal, right? :gyaaah: And I, too, think Mai is hiding something about Miki and Hicchan. Rika's video conference with Ken and Wei was so touching! They all need to stick together!
MOAR!!! :mon kissy:
 :mon blblbl: Just wanted to use this!!!

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #395 on: June 14, 2008, 07:31:33 AM »
@tito: i have classes on saturday...

But together, they will help each other heal, right?

that's what i hope for...

Rika's video conference with Ken and Wei was so touching!

:wub:

i can't write many updates today... i'm not sure if i can write up one after this but please, stick around... I've been trying to make at least one update per day... i miss writing 5 in a day... i hope i can do that tomorrow...

anyway... UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i lost count again... tito, how many do i owe you now?)

Rika was feeling very giddy. It was the very first time she was called “onee”. Sure, in the Philippines, Mike and Jr, Tita Eula’s kid, call her “ate” all the time… but to be called “onee” felt different. Especially, it was Ken who called her that. She felt like she had a family again. She didn’t feel as alone as last month, or the year before or ten years before. I better brush up on my noodle making skills. Rika smiled to herself thinking of Wei’s reminder.

To-chan’s Mama… Auntie Tsukiko… moonchild… She has a nice name… I hope she thinks I am the right one for To-chan.

Mai suddenly placed a hand on Rika’s shoulder, startling her and breaking her trail of thoughts. “We didn’t tell Seito yet. I hope that’s all right with you…”

“I wanted to see him again too but I understand why you didn’t tell him yet…”

A sudden soft knock on the office door joined Rika’s voice in filling the silence of the room. “Ayaka?” It was Hitomi. “Ayumi and I are here… … outside… sitting around… with nothing to do… … …  just open the door when you are through… okay?”

Silence followed. Ayaka looked at Mai and without speaking, it seemed that they reached an agreement. They leaned close to Rika who was still on the chair. Knowing Hitomi, she probably has her ear stuck to the door, eavesdropping and praying really hard that some things are kept hush-hush. They spoke very softly in tandem.

“Do you love Yoshiko?”

“Yes.”

“She has a crazy life”

“I’m ready for that”

“She has crazy friends”

Rika smiled. “For being here, I’m crazier than her friends”

Mai and Ayaka just had to smile at hearing her response.

“Can you handle the pressure?”

“Yes”

“Will you keep her secrets?”

“Yes”

“Take care of her?”

“Yes”

“Make her come home every night?”

“I will do my best.”

“Cook her the best meals?”

“Every single meal”

“Sing her to sleep when she can’t sleep?”

“I’ll try…”

“Make her happy?”

“I promise.” Rika closed her eyes and solemnly vowed in her heart to do as she just said.

Ayaka suddenly stood up but leaned down to keep her lips close to Rika’s ear. “Yoshiko may look strong to you… and she really is… but when things start to crack, she sometimes falls apart… Can you pick up the pieces and put her back together?”

“I won’t let her fall apart…”

“That’s our girl…”

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #396 on: June 14, 2008, 08:48:01 AM »
“I won’t let her fall apart…”
Sweet..but I feel that something bad is about to happen soon to test their love.. :(

I lost count as well..I don't know how many you can write per day though...My holidays are ending as well :( Maybe 7.0?

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #397 on: June 14, 2008, 10:44:00 AM »
of course something bad will happen soon, The Eyes know something Yossy's dad is a bastard... but i'm looking forward to it, coz it will sure show how much they love each other and I know our little author here isn't about to kill her IshiYoshi off :P

We miss your 5 posts a day too :lol:
But it seems everyone is on a updating spree lately :o

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #398 on: June 14, 2008, 10:52:52 AM »

But it seems everyone is on a updating spree lately :o

iknorite :lol: ... let's blame it on the summer XD
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi