JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - Not That I`m Asking For

Author Topic: You're not here Anymore (Wmatsui) (Completed) (Update 05/02)  (Read 71991 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: You're not here Anymore (Wmatsui/KumixKanon) (Chapter 6) (Update 23/08)
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2012, 08:39:00 PM »
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Jurina's confession at last  :luvluv2: :luvluv2:

Mizuki, don't be like that. You might fall in love too one day  :glasses:

KumiNon so sweet  :shy1:

Thank you for this update!  :kneelbow:

Good luck when studying!  :omamori:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2012, 08:49:57 PM »
Kumi and Kanon are a lovely couple they will be safe  :luvluv1: :luvluv2:
Mizuki is alone no lover  :on lol:
Juribait-san what is this it already the end and it when Jurina confessed  :stoned:
confession  :shy2:
update soon I can't wait to know what is going to happen

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2012, 11:30:34 PM »
YAY!!! Jurina!!! Go!!!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2012, 10:44:04 AM »
Damn those cliffhanger again...

Oh Kumi spotted Non! Kyaaaa!

*pfft Jurina passed her cold to Rena with that kiss  :rofl:

Can't wait for next update!
:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2012, 11:04:32 AM »
Aww...Kumi Want Kanon....Wait How about Anna ??? :on thumbb:

Poor Rena...But i kind of Funny about Jurina passed the Cold to Rena by Kiss...and Sweet :hiakhiakhiak:

Kumi X Kanon.... :on lol:

Rena Promise to Jurina :luvluv1:
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2012, 12:10:12 PM »
Ohw. . .sweet!!! Güdlück on your test juribait-san. . .just waiting for the next update. .
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2012, 12:18:23 AM »
Hey, Juribait-san~
Seems like I missed out a few updates here~
Sorry! Have been really busy at school~

I apologize again, for such a short comment,
but I really suck at giving comments so...
Bear with me here~

JURINA KISSED RENA!
*shipper heart overload*

A con-fes-sion~
I wonder how Rena will react~
I hope Rena will be all happy and stuff and then the wmatsui lives happily ever after xD
Oh, and KumiNon ftw!
Cute pair~ Although I've recently shipped more of KumiYuri than that

Update soon please!
I'll wait patiently for Juribait-san's update~

Ganbare on your studies!
Fighto!

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2012, 05:13:09 PM »
Ah i already missed this story too (T^T) juribait-san~ LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2012, 11:07:26 PM »
Hello guys here I'm with a uptade!  :cow:
Is a short update again, I'm sorry, even that is been a month since I post the last chapter, I didn't have too much time to write  :mon sweat:

@sakura_drop_: thank you, I went good in that exam, I hope that you enjoy this chapter too ^^

@mo-chan: Sorry for making you wait here is the update ^^

@Megumi: I love and I hate cliffhanger, (I love when I'm writting but I hate when I'm reading haha XD) here is the update ^^

@xxx220: I think that Kumi see Anna has just a friend, and I'm happy that you think that was funny this. (I write to be funny  :mon sweat:)
@ohayou: I'm happy that even you are so busy you still take a time to read my fanfics  :mon cute:
@kurogumi: I make you wait a lot againg don't ya  :mon sweat: sorry, here is the chapter for you ^^

Everyone:
Thanks for be waiting and for read this fanfic (even with the poor grammar  :mon sweat:)
I hope to you all enjoy, this chapter is short but I think that you will like  :kekeke:
And again sorry for the grammar mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

" YOU CONFESSED??!!. "

" Yes."

Kumi,Anna and Mizuki can’t help but be surprise when Jurina said to them what happened when they visit Rena in her house and leave the two Matsuis alone. The young girl was with a happy smile in her face when she told the story to girls. Other thing that makes them surprise was that Kanon joined to them in the break time and was sit next to Kumi, who was really happy with that.

" And what was her answer? "

Asked a happy Kumi.

" She asked to me some time to think about and answer later. "

After hear Jurina answer at the same time everyone in the group facepalmed herself, why the hell Jurina was so happy with that answer?!

" AND WHY YOU’RE SO HAPPY!? SHE DIDN’T ACCEPTED YOU! "

Said a furious Mizuki, ignoring her sister attitude Jurina answer the question still smiling.

" Simple, she didn’t reject me, what mean that she and that girl Airin are just friends, what means I have a chance to make her fall for me. "

Mizuki start to stare her sister thinking, Jurina was right, Rena’s answer means that the older girl don’t if she has other feelings for Jurina beyond friendship. The young girl still have a chance and knowing her sister better than anyone Mizuki know that she will not lost this chance. The attention to the group then turned to the new couple, Kumi and Kanon that was really concentrated in they talk to give some attention to Anna and the other girls. Seeing that Jurina decided to tease her friend.

" Hey Kumi, can you and your girlfriend give some attention to us? We are talking about serious things here! "

The two girls noticing what they was doing blushed, Kanon hide her face in Kumi shoulder when the girl tried to defend them about Jurina arguments.

" Kanon and I are just friends! And since when your romantic problems turned into something so important? "

" Hum, I see that you two are just friends. "

Said Jurina teasing again. The girls started to laugh and tease even more the couple, that was getting even more blushed.

-------- // ----------

Finally after 4 days in the bed because of the cold, Rena was able to go to the school, she was walking tranquilly in her way to the school, she was thinking about Jurina confession when the girl visit her. "I love you Rena-chan…"
She still didn’t know what answer to Jurina, even that she thought that should reject the young girl she not did that, she not wanted to hurt the young girl, and for some reason that she don’t know, Rena don’t wanted to reject Jurina.
Rena was confuse with her feelings about Jurina.

What I really feel for you Jurina?

Rena sighed with her thought, before the older girl realize she was in the entry of her school, the girl stared the place for some more minutes before she sigh and enter in the place, she know it, that will be a long day.

---------- // ------------

Jurina and her friends was surprised seeing Rena enter in the classroom, the girl finally have recovered from her cold and now was able to come to the school. Kanon and Mizuki that was with them have to leave and go to they classes, but the Jurina class would not have the first class because they teacher of History was sick and was not able to come, what give them free time. Anna and Kumi greeting Rena and them invented an excuse to leave her and Jurina alone. The two Matsuis was the only people in the class; the young girl didn’t said anything since Rena enter in the class, Jurina silence was making Rena uncomfortable.

" I happy to see that you are okay. " told the young girl, she was staring Rena in a kind way. Making the older one realize that Jurina always looked her in that way.

How I didn’t realize that she was in love with me before?! The way that she looks at me is so obvious!

" Yeah, I’m completely healed now…"

Before Rena was able to complete her phrase she was interrupted by Jurina,the young girl was kissing her, a kind and sweet kiss. The older girl initially tried to push Jurina but then she changed her mind, for the first time in years Rena don’t pushed Jurina when the girl kissed her, but instead she placed her arms around the young girl waist. Surprised with the older girl reaction, Jurina smiled and placed her hand in the older girl head, and decided to kiss her in a more intense way. When Rena felt Jurina tongue she give a little jump in surprise but them returned the action, turning the kiss that was kind and innocent into a passionate kiss. When the kiss finally was broken Rena cannot help but blush and Jurina just laughed.

" So, this was a yes? "

Said Jurina with a really happy cat smile in her face, that kiss make the young girl really happy and secure about Rena feeling toward her.

" I said to you that I have to think! But…"

Opposite of Jurina, that kiss make Rena more confuse, but for her happiness a plan come to her mind.

" Okay Jurina I know that you will not give up of me so easy and I still don’t exactly what I feel for you so I have a plan. "

" What plan? "

The young girl not liked about Rena said, she was really secure that if she kissed Rena in that way she could make the older girl see her feelings towards her.

" I’ll be your girlfriend for 2 weeks, if in this time I don’t fall for you or have sure that I don’t feel the same  we will be just friends, if not I’ll accepted your feeling."

Jurina really not liked what Rena said to her.

" I have another option? "

" No."

Jurina sighed, why the things have to be so complicate?

" But in this time that we are girlfriends I’ll can do anything that lovers do right? "

" Yes, you will are just not allowed do to pervert things. "

Jurina smiled with Rena answer, maybe that deal was not so bad.

" And what about kisses and tight hugs? "

" Well lovers do this things so, yes, kisses and tight hugs are allowed. "

" YAYYY!! Is okay Rena-chan I accepted this deal, in two weeks you will fall for me! "

The young girl hugged Rena making the older girl smile.

I think that in the end even making this, I just accepted her, without she know it.

Just a little far way from there was Kumi and Anna hidden, the girls watched everything that happened even the kiss.

" Why not she just accepted and ended this story?! "

Said Kumin when she sighed. Anna that was annoyed with this situation sighed too.

" Why Rena-chan has to be so tsundere? "

----------- // -------------

After hours of trip finally she have arrived the Nagoya train station, even that she was really tired, happiness take her when she remember why she was there. After 2 months she will be able to see the girl that she loved and make her confession, the girl took her bags and starts to walk in direction of a taxi.

I’m coming Rena-chan!

------------------------------------------

Rena accepted Jurina!  :shock:
But wait! someone is coming to the city and she love Rena too!  :shock:
You will see what will happen in the next chapters  :kekeke:

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: You're not here Anymore (Wmatsui/KumixKanon) (Chapter 7) (Update 28/09)
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2012, 01:26:11 AM »
Ooooh airin coming!! Haha rena will be more confused and jurina have a strong opponent..

2 week... How jurina make it if airin come..LOL interesting

I want to know what happen next..love it

Arigatou juri-san!
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Trickster

• E. R.
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2012, 02:02:23 AM »
at last got the time to read it XD

totally agree :lol:

yeah, Airin's coming! Jurina, you gotta make your move fast! :lol:

keep updating :thumbsup

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2012, 04:56:00 AM »
Airin's coming~! :on cheer:
More problems for Jurina. :hiakhiakhiak:

Oh, I'm really loving this story more and more! I can't wait for the next update! :mon beam:

Please update soon!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2012, 06:20:51 AM »
Airin!! It's Airin! Come on Jurina, make her fall for you!
Don't let Airin take your Rena! Go Jurina!!!

Thanks for the update, Juri-san ^^

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2012, 12:57:24 PM »
The young girl hugged Rena making the older girl smile.

I think that in the end even making this, I just accepted her, without she know it.

Just a little far way from there was Kumi and Anna hidden, the girls watched everything that happened even the kiss.

" Why not she just accepted and ended this story?! "

Said Kumin when she sighed. Anna that was annoyed with this situation sighed too.

LOLOLOL Tsundere

Oh no a love rival has arrived! Drama!

Thank you for your update...LOL
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2012, 01:31:38 PM »
Yeeeey! WMatsui *.* nhyaaa KumiKanon is too cute ><//

Oh my! I sense a lot of jealous next chapter

I loved you fic *. *

Can't wait next update o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2012, 07:09:06 PM »
Yeah of course is Airin.. know juryboy you need to be brave for the fight agains this girll a important girl in the rena`s life... :D

seduce your now girlfriend.. OMG WHAT IM SAYING SHE IS A KID jajaj Jurina you make everybody in fandom ged a wrong thoughts

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2012, 09:30:42 PM »
Hello guys, here I'm with another update  :cow:
And this time I was fast! hehe  :lol:

@kurogumi: Yes Airin is coming and drama will come with her :ding: ,  Jurina now have a challenge with a rival coming  :kekeke:
@Trickster: Everybody know that Rena is a tsundere XD that's why she just don't accepted Jurina feelings so easy   :err:
@karowumi: I can't believe that you still read my fanfic and love her, I 'M SO HAPPY!!!   :mon cute: I hope to you enjoy this chapter too.
@BsSis: Yes a lot of jealous is coming in the next chapters  :kekeke:
@Haruko: hahaha I think that Jurina will really try to seduce Rena even with her age (kids should not do this) but you know.  :bigdeal:

Everyone:
Thanks for still read this fanfic, I hope to you all enjoy this chapter too, and sorry for the grammar mistakes  :mon sweat:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

" Erh… Rena? "

" What? "

" You’re are okay with this? " Asked Kumi

" Hum, yeah is okay. "

The reason for Kumi question was nothing more about a certain young girl who was clinging in Rena and with a cat smile in her face, for the girls surprise Rena didn’t even tried to push the girl, instead she patted her head sometimes and accepted Jurina kisses. The others girls still was not able to believe how the wmatsui was all loving with each other, even Rena who always avoided Jurina kiss seemed to love that. They finished the classes and went to a park to chat and enjoy the free time under a shadow of a tree. Mizuki who joined with to the group and not knew about the two matsuis deal stared them with surprise of the two girls’ attitude. The older girl stared Anna and Kumi before start to talk with them.

" Okay, you two, tell me what the hell is happening here! "

Kumi and Anna glanced each other before decide to say anything to Mizuki, seeing that Kumi didn’t wanted be the person to tell all the story to Mizuki, Anna sighed and started to talk.

" Well basically they make a deal, they will be girlfriends for two weeks, and if after they pass this time together Jurina not be able to make Rena fall for her they will be just friends and your sister will have to give up of Rena. "

Mizuki make a weird face after hear Anna words, obvious she not liked what she heard.

" This is not good, you guys know better than anyone how much Jurina love Rena, the proof of that is that even 4 years she still is in love with the older girl."

Kumi sighed, she still remember the time when Jurina didn’t get over the fact when Rena move to other city.

" We know Mizuki, but we can’t do anything, is her choice after all , now we just have to pray for everything end right for both of them. "

Near to them Churi was passing by there stared the group, Mizuki and the others make signal to her join with them, but then she saw Jurina and Rena together, after see the couple she excused herself with the girls and ran away.
Mizuki facepalmed herself after notice why the girl ran away.

" Oh god! I forget that Churi love Jurina! "

Kumi and Anna made the same thing, they all forget about Churi, if Jurina and Rena end together the other girl will suffer a lot, but they can’t help her with this, even that she was they friend.

" The things are turning more complicate each day, I’m asking myself what more can happen now. "

Mizuki and Anna covered Kumi mouth to not let the girl say anything more.

" Shut up Kumi! You know when somebody say something like this worse things always happen!"

For Mizuki unlucky, was already too late, Rena cell phone ringed and the girl answered.

" Hello? Ah Airin! Wait… how you’re in my city!? "

The group of girl give a jump hearing Rena words, that was bad, even Jurina that some seconds ago was with a smile in her face, noticed that.

" Okay, you can pass in my house today if you want, I’ll send the address to you by a email, Oh… understand, is okay them, we talk later, byebye. "

When Rena shut down the cell phone her eyes was sparking in excitement.

" Airin come to the city to see me! "

" Yeah! I heard that."

Said Jurina in an annoyed tone, she was not much happy with the new. Noticing the girl sudden change of mood Rena asked confuse.

" What’s the problem Jurina? "

" It’s have been just two months that you don’t this Airin and you’re all excited to see her and spend some time together, but and me Rena? I have been 4 years waiting for you, for 4 years I have not saw you and you didn’t act in this way when you see me! "

" Jurina…"

The young girl sat up and leave the group of girls, she was with jealous, maybe she was not right to feel in this way but she can’t help, the way that Rena act when talk about her friend or the fact that her cell phone wallpaper was a pic of Airin always make her feel this irritation, this sensation that she was not enough to Rena.

Why the hell that girl has to appear right now!!!

Rena was staring the empty place that Jurina was sitting shocked, she didn’t expect to the girl act in that way, but Jurina was right, she never gave much attention to the young girl, but when was the young girl who ignores Rena, she always became mad and Jurina come after her to apologize.

I should be less selfish…

Thought Rena, the older girl sat up and ran in the direction that Jurina went; she needed to apologize to the young girl. She find the young girl alone sitting beside a oak tree, the girl was hugging her legs, Rena sit beside her and hugged the girl, Jurina released her legs e put her arms around Rena, the older girl started to stroke the young one hair.

" You should be less jealous. "

" And you should give me more attention. "

Rena felt Jurina words hit her hard, but the girl was right.

" I’m sorry, I’ll give you more attention, I promise. "

" You are always promising things to me…"

" But I broke some of them? "

" Yeah, 4 years ago you promise don’t leave me, but you leave. "

Rena sighed; even that Jurina seems to be older than her original age she was really childish sometimes.

" But I never broke any other promise and I’ll not broke these one! "

" I don’t believe in you. "

" What I can do to you believe me? "

Asked Rena, Jurina stubbornness was annoying her.

" Prove to me."

The older girl rolled her eyes in annoyance and make a move that surprise Jurina, she kissed the young girl, a soft and passionate kiss, Jurina smiled and enjoy the prove that the older girl was giving to her.

---------- // -----------

Everything was occurring according of her plan, Airin called Rena and talked with the girl, now she have just to wait the girl send her the address of her house and she will make a surprise to her loved one, Airin was a little worried because not received yet the email from Rena.
Airin was walking in the city seeing the scenery and enjoying, Rena hometown was really beautiful. After some minutes walking she found a park and decided to go there, the place was beautiful with the flowers and big trees, she can’t help but smile with the view. The girl then started to search a place to sit, when she was walking, Airin saw something that surprised her and make her heart broke.
There sitting under a oak tree was the girl she wanted to meet, but the girl was not alone, Rena was kissing a girl with short hair in a passionate way. Tears started to fall from Airin face.

" Rena-chan…"

The girls’ noticing that was not alone broke the kiss and looked in her direction, Rena immediately recognized her.

" Airin?! What you’re doing here? Wait, why you’re crying? "

Airin without know what to do just bowed.

" I’m sorry for interrupt you Rena-chan, I have to go! "

And then she leaved the girls alone with a confuse expression in they face, Airin started to run with tear all over her face; she was not able to believe, she loosed, She loosed Rena to another person.

-----------------------------------------------------

Airin is in the city for just one day and the drama already come!   :scared:
What's going to happen to the Wmatsui couple? You will see in the next updates  :kekeke:

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
Re: You're not here Anymore (Wmatsui/KumixKanon) (Chapter 8) (Update 4/10)
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2012, 09:47:54 PM »
I love this chapter ;__; I can feel what Jurina feel. Rena too. It's hard.. Really.

I can't say anything. So complicated. ;___; Jurina...
Nice work Juri-san! ^^
Thanks for the update!!

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2012, 12:03:02 AM »
Yeey! Chapteer *.*

nhyuuu now Rena are between two girls she likes (in all ways maybe?)

Jurina feeling jelous is cute hauhauah

Felt sorry for Airin ><

Can't wait next update^^

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2012, 01:44:18 AM »
In 2 weeks, a lot of thing can happen hehe
Airin is here! yay!

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - Not That I`m Asking For