JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Izumi Tachibana - I`m with you

Author Topic: ツFlying with you[atsumina,kojiyuu]chapter 19[Vows]UPDATE! July/12/2012  (Read 47361 times)

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
mwahahahaha...i love those midgets :on lol:

yuko's pervyness totally contagious :on lol:

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
HNNNGGG... I said I'll be reading this later this evening after I get back home.. but I guess I can't tame myself  :err:

Ahh sweet ATSUMINA moments again.. I loooove it  :shy1: Can't stop giggling over their scene. And honestly I love the Yuko and TakaMina midgets as bestfriends. I can really imagine it in reality and they really are sharing perverted and crazy thoughts...
Your fics are believable except of course the fight scenes in the sky. kyahahaha

Thank you for this, I'll expect more exciting events to happen to our ATSUMINA. and Oh I love how TakaMina was so popular, damn unlimited rivals for Acchan... :)) Though I love seeing her jealous, that's a fact!!!  :luvluv2:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
UPDATE will be tomorrow.. thank you for your comments :*
im sorry for my delayed update.. my one shot fic made full up  :nervous

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Finally I've posted it.. wew..

CHAPTER 16 PART II (CHAMPIONSHIP and AFTER PARTY)

“So it’s akiba versus Osaka for the finals..All participants must get ready and proceed to their respected team to prepare” the announcer telling the crowd.

The first round would be takamina versus sayane, the two captains. As expected sayane was so prepared because she knew takamina isn’t easy to defeat. Same as the akiba captain she also uses a sword as her mobile weapon, a blade type sword to be specific. While takamina is using a lightning type sword, she thinks that she will not use all her force to sayane because it might give her an injury. She set her mobile T1 to make it gentle and dodge the enemy as they can to prevent major slashes. Sayanee lead the first move attacking the midget, takamina just gracefully evade the attacks not doing any response move towards her instead she glide her sword and boost her speed up that made sayane confused she can’t predict takamina’s move anymore of where she could possibly pose until she felt a sharp object pointing her back. Her mobile alarming her for a direct hit which causes her to drop and ends the game with just one whip from takamina.

“AKIBA TEAM ONE POINT!” announcer
“Sugoi!!” the crowd once again mumbles takamina’s name for her unexpected move.
“I never doubt this round”  that’s all acchan could say
“Certainly a fast round” Sae
“She’s getting lots of fans again from girls” miichan shaking head wile watching the captain going out to her mobile and waving to the girl fans.
“She really has this karisma.. Ooops..sorry acchan..” yuko teasing her, the ace just let a sigh and not being botheres what miichan and yuko says.
“I’m up..” Mariko preparing her self as she’s battling for the second round
“Mariko sama ganbarre!” sashiko cheer her, the tall girl just gave her a nod.

In fact she don’t wanna fight this Osaka girl Aina because she knows their not at the same level. She knows too she can’t control her weapon as she is using rockets, she can control the amount of rockets to fire up but she cannot control the speed and the explosion. She is thinking carefully how to end the round as safe as possible because that’s one of the major goals of the game to control your mobile in different situation. Aina using a weapon consists of two curved-bladeds that can be superheated to quickly slice through enemy mobile suits. The blades can also be a cross shields to protect her from any straight attack. Mariko was now leading the fight rockets are flying towards aina to hit her but she she manage to move away from them. Her burning blades are also dashing towards mariko, but she deal it by knocking it out. When she releases her rockets to give aina a massive an assault, the Osaka girl creates a barrier from her blades shielding her self from the rockets.

“What the??” mariko says while watching aina doing this
“Oh no!! This is an explosion..” Haruna while her up above facing the scene
“DODGE IT!!” mariko shouts to aina “What are you doing??” she keeps on yelling to the girl, she knows exactly that the rockets would damage her barrier she knows what’s the capacity of her rockets, this is what she’s being afraid of. While aina still on that position waiting for the rockets facing them with confident. Mariko face palmed herself, she’s guessing the result of the game.
“OSAKA WINS!” the announcer declared.

“Oh man.. as I expected..” mariko bowed to her team when she’s out in her mobile. “Gomen, I can’t help it, I think this is the one I need to be perfect, can’t control my rockets” she continues
“That’s alright marichan…we have 3 rounds left.. You did your best..” Takamina patting her shoulder
“I think that Osaka girl, did it on purpose to win..strategy, she knew mariko would hit her directly”  mayu thinking the reason
“Ehh??? You mean? She would sacrifice herself just to win?? ” yukirin exclaimed
“Maybe yes maybe no chiyuuu..”

Mariko was declared lost because she hit 90 pecent her enemy almost killing her, the game has set the rule to defeat the enemy by an injury state not a killing state. As Mariko’s mind utterly saying earlier she cannot control her rockets so it’s impossible to manage a very low hit. Aina from Osaka luckily didn’t get that badly she just collapse from the rockets explosion that blew her away.
“I wonder how would I go..ja ne~~ I’m next guys..I hope I won’t get injured” tomochin still holding her nail clipper while walking towards her mobile suit i1.
“Ganbare!!” everyone screamed at her, she just make a back wave from them still focusing on her nail.

Her opponent is Nana specializes in firepower and is armed with a large-barrel beam gatling which covers the left arm, chest-mounted Gatling guns and an army knife blade attached to its right arm for close combat after all ammo is spent. While tomochin main armor consists of its signature beam scythe and a shield which can emit an energy beam, and the shield can be fired at distant enemies. The third round is starting exchanging fires to one another both girls are aggressive and serious on their move. When tomochin was about to strike again the referee suddenly whistle’s and stopped the game. Nana panting and making heavy breathing already was shocked too about the abrupt command of the referee.

“This game I over! Akiba team abide’s the rule again!” The referee concluded
“What????!!! The FUCK is this!!???!!!” yuko shouting below
“Yuuchan..language!!” haruna covering her mouth

Everyone in akiba team was surprised they didn’t know what tomochin did, she didn’t even hit massively her opponent. When finally the referee spoke “Akiaba participant Itano Tomomi hasn’t wearing any safe glides, to elaborate more please focus her mobile so that everyone will know what I’m talking” As tomocin was being focused on the monitor indeed she’s not wearing any safety glider such as helmet and shield suit in her body.

“Oh c’mon!!!” takamina just sigh
“Yey I’m not the only is disqualified everyone” mariko cheering
“And your happy about that huh?” miichan looking at her
“Well, this can’t be help what is done is done..” acchan
“OSAKA TWO POINTS!” the announcer tally it quickly

“Oh no their leading!!! One more win and were done” sashiko
 Tomochin biting her lower lips and looking at them making a puppy eye “Gomen..I didn’t notice, it was my fault minna.. I’m too busy with my nails that I forgot to wera safety glides..”
“Well what can I say..I do hope this serves as your lesson for the next two players Maeda and Oshima. May I remind you to wear safety glides and control your mobile too to avoid disqualification! Urusai??” the captain giving them a light scold and stare at them. This time she acting a serious captain to play the game fairly and win the next two rounds.
“YOKAI!” yuko and acchan answered her

“Wew.. Whatta scene here..I’m next.. care to kiss me my nyan nyan??” yuko forming her lips a kiss to her girlfriend. The cat like girl didn’t failed her as she lean a kiss on her lips.
“You can do it yuuchan!! Remember the rules!!” haruna shouted at her while going to her mobile and wearing the safety glides for sure.
“I’m going to win this game fairly Kanako” yuko talking to her opponent “I won’t let you win again by just another disqualified from us, that’s embarrassing ya know.. Lest do some actions here!” challenging her.

Kanako a simple pilot from Osaka she specializes in close combat she’s also using a long range weapon the Vulcan guns that fires two homing missiles continuously. Yuko as an archer she’s a long type also, but she has the advantage because she can really control her arrows directions and explosion. She’s the reverse weapon of Mariko this is her specialty. She didn’t waste any time prolonging the squirrel launch multiple arrows to her enemy she just shot anonymously in that direction without making any bulleyes hit. Kanako just shake her head of what yuko is doing she’s not hitting her she didn’t even move because the arrows are just flying anywhere. Kanako launches her Vulcan guns and fired up to yuko, she saw yuko just smirked.

“I know you would do this..firing me your Vulcan guns already huh” yuko talking to herself while evading the shots, but unexpectedly kanako move fast and punches her, yuko and O1 blew slight aside for that sudden punch. She quickly back in her position, she now thinks she must end this before her head goes up heat and forget the rules like Mariko did. Kanako not noticing from her back all the arrows that yuko launches earlier are coming back and making encircled her. Yuko ordered the arrows to hit every part of her mobile from head to her arms down to her legs that made her paralyze and drop below the ground. Upon seeing this she know that the game is over.

“AKIBA WINS!” the announcer hurriedly says as he saw the Osaka pilot Kanako drop off
“Yahooooo!!” the akiba team shouted making a cheer noise. When yuko goes out smiling showing her timid dimples.
“HAHAHAHA that was easy!” yuko proudly says putting her both hands on her waist like a boss
“It sure is!!! One more point and we wins!!” miichan jumping along with sashiko and sae
“Yuuchan.. My kiss didn’t fail you..” haruna greeted her
“Of course my sweetie..its my lucky charm..now kiss me again quick for my rewards” yuko is back to her normal ways again and snuggling to her beloved

“Atsuko.. it’s your turn.. Just don’t over do it..” takamina re assures her holding her hand
“Don’t you trust me minami? Or you’re just afraid because I’m fighting with Ray?” acchan raised her eyebrow
“NO of course not! you can do anything to her if you want it’s your battle and I trust you” she kisses her on lips, while the team watching them sweet moments
“mouuu~~I gues you don’t trust me at all” the ace pouting to her and making a cute face to sue her captain
“I trust you..Because I love you.. Just remember the rules alright?” takamina hugging her in the back

“Oi oi!! You two engage couple your always doing this in front of me why are you like that?” miichan breaking them
“Jealous again eh?” tomochin again teases her, miichan just pouted because she knew tomochin is right.
“That’s enough you two!” mariko clapping her hands while the atsumina couple still doing sweet embraces and kissing one another while giggling. “The referee is calling you acchan.. go on now!!” she continues
“Un..please watch over me minna..”acchan bowed to them

“Maji de acchan?” yuko giving her a serious tone and winks at her
“Maji da yo..Yuko..” she replied and both of them laugh, that they were the one’s who understand it, everyone just look each other of how these two communicate with that word.

“Don’t forget the safety glides and control your weapons too!!” takamina shouting her the rules
“Ai ai my captain…” acchan giving her a flying kiss that the captain captures it in the air as if she sees the kisses flying truly.

Her opponent is Ray, it was supposed to be Milky but she injured herself during the semi finals so ray replaces her whom she met as yuko and takamina’s childhood friend and elementary classmate a while ago during lunch. Ray’s mobile suit was designed with a purely offensive role in mind, it was armed with only a beam spray gun that when it hits the enemy it will surely cause a direct damage hole like a needle inserted back and forth to a clothe. Acchan’s mobile M1 with its powerful buster rifle a directed-energy weapon capable of destroying multiple targets in a single shot known as her raging buster ultimately will destroy anything with its strike. Ray knew about this because she was able to witness the nogizaka nuclear battle and she was really impress with the ace action even though she’s not feeling well back then. As the battle begun, ray really plans every move she’ll make and every fire she’ll hit because she knows when acchan is being triggered she wouldn’t hesitate to smash her down even if she will be disqualified. Ray doesn’t want this because she want’s her body to be complete after this game, she wants to fight the ace as clever technique as possible she oculd make. Acchan now feeling boredome of their round, the only thing is happening to the bote of them was exchanging attacks and basically she herself was always dodging ray to avoid some complexities. She sets her communicator to ray and talk to her.

“I guess this game won’t be lively at all, one of us should give up because bothe of us were abiding the rules and I guess this isn’t a big deal after all its just a friendly match.. what do you think?” acchan asks her
“Well.. I agree but, I wouldn’t be the one to surrender, this game is our pride..All of these years we haven’t done heroic ya know, unlike you from akiba based. Lets make this serious shall we?” Ray challenges her instead.

“Seriously?  I wonder if you can handle my seriousness Ray..” the ace striking her position and loading her rifle, same style when she busted the nogizaka nuclear.
“Is this for real? She’s really doing that to me? Her raging buster?” Ray talking to herself and starting to feel nervous
“M1 set lock..” acchan ordering “CANCEL FIRE IS LOCK ATSUKO SAN
“Catridges load up!” the ace continues “TARGET IS SPECIFIED

“Chotto!! Atsuko!!! What are you doing???!” takamina shouting from below
“Oh men..Have I told her earlier that she must control her mobile??” yuko down to her knee
“Yey another disqualification!!” Mariko and Tomochin cheering while everybody looks at them and they suddenly behave
“AND your happy?? This means we’ve lost the game if acchan will do it..” miichan
“I think the akiba pilots are not so serious in this game, well I can’t blame them this is just a friendly game part of the event that the old mens created” mayu rolled her eyes

“RAY surrender now or pray to survive my buster!” acchan shouting at her “5 4 3 2..”
“I SURRENDER!!!!!!” Ray immediately drop off to the ground and showing her surrending sign. Acchan just smirked at her

“Yatta! My strategy works!!” the ace happily claps like a little girl
“EHh???? That was just an act?” Ray in frustration
“Hai.. Because I want to end the game, so I come up on that idea, frightening you a bit Gomen” acchan bowed to her
“WELL WE HAVE A WINNER!! AKIBA TEAM WINS THE FINAL! CONGRATULATIONS!” the announcer declaring the champion
“That was.. AWESOME! Why didn’t I think that??” Mariko as she hugged acchan
“Atsuko.. I love you.. You always makes my heart beat fast not just in happiness but in nervousness” takamina let a heavy a sigh
“Acchan!!! You did great!!” yuko pinches her cheek

As the awarding finished and all the games of the event done participants bowed to one another for the sportmaship and camaraderie they showed on the event. After the event comes the after party celebration where everyone gathers to eat, dance, drink and anything they want fro the night. Takamina decided not to drink because she knows acchan will be drinking and she will make sure its safety. As the night peek the height most of them are already drunk. As expected her ace is already walking zigzag and while drinking another shot she spill it to her clothes that makes her wet. Takamina decided to accompany her back in the dorm to change. She held her drunken girlfriend as the ace clinging on her looking at her in the eyes.

“Ne minami…let’s sleep together after the party ok?” she says
“Alright but before that you must change your clothes first and don’t drink anymore you’re so drunk already..Atsuko are you listening to me?”
“Unn..my captain really is strict huh..” as they arrived in the room, she laid acchan on her bed

“Minami..Locked the door..I don’t want someone will see me here..” she’s pointing the door while in the bed lying, takamina without any doubt locked the door and continues to explore the cabinet to find a clothes. After she found some clothes she pulled acchan to sit on the bed and gave her the shirt to change.
“Mi..nami… I want you to change me..” her voice suddenly change into a seductive tone biting her lower lip deep in her mind planning something.
“Eh? Oh crap..this is what I tell you..you feel dizzy right?” takamina hasn’t a clue of what her girlfriend wants her to do

“umm don’t you want to change me?” acchan looking at her straight
“Ahh..ano.. I want to..but your drunk..and I don’t want you to think that I’m abusing you because of your body state now..” the midget gulp as the ace getting closer to her, she can smell the liquor in her breath going out. Her heart beat thumps as acchan’s hands were crawling inside of her shirt making an aggressive move, she didn’t expect that her girlfriend would be this much muich much more aggressive when alcohol collides on her body.

TBC...
Im sleepy  :yawn:
Leave your comments thanks muaahhh
update will be tomorrow again  :jphip:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 10:24:14 PM by miayaka »

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
I want part to be hot and sweet !!!

love ur work :deco:

:)
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh yeaah Congrats AKIBA team woot woot!  :mon fyeah:

OMG! That scene back to their dorm, gaaaah you left us hanging, now I want to know what will happen! gaaaaah  :mon bleed2:

Hee thanks for your update, hopefully you'll update soon again! ganbare!  :mon yeah:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG!! sexaddichan atack again!!! ;O

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
YAY, PERVY ATSUKO ftw!!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: ツFlying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu) chapter 17 (plans) UPDATE !
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2012, 08:08:07 PM »
CHAPTER 17

She didn’t expect that her girlfriend would be this much much much more aggressive when alcohol collides on her body. Acchan quickly captures her midget’s lips kissing her thirsty while her hands were busy removing the captain’s shirt up to her head. She’s taking the action in a rush way can’t wait to eat her captain, she push takamina on the bed not breaking the torrid kisses she gives. As they pulled apart needing some oxygen, acchan showing her smirked to takamina looking at her topless body. Takamina feels weird although she like it too but seeing her girlfriend this insistent she thought that acchan must not drink alcohol this much or else this keeps happening every time she’ll over do it. While the ace is on top and feeling hot all over her body she can’t control her steadiness because she’s drunk and her sight is shaky. Takamina reverse their position as she sees acchan holding her head already.

“Minami..i want to do it..” acchan as she is now lying on the bed
“You feel wobbly right? Maybe we should rest..” takamina on top of her

“No!! I won’t come here my midget kiss me..” she grasp takamina’s neck and kissing her like she did a while ago.  This time although it’s a rough kiss she can feel takamina is really responding on her move, unbuttoning her wet blouse, unzipping her skirt and removing her undergarments seizing every part of the ace body like it was her first time making out it. The captain burning the flame even more as she hear acchan’s moan madly, sweats are stripping to the both of them feeling the hot air inside the room, breathing in synch as they become one once again. Acchan senses that the captain is really awake conquering her even though she wants to be on top but she couldn’t handle it because of alcohol so she remained below but doing her thing too to provoke her takamina more. They spend the night as hot as ever and manage to fall asleep after the long session.

Takamina was the one who first woke up and look around the unfamiliar place, she remembers that this isn’t her room it was acchan’s room along with yuko and the others. As she mentions in her mind the name yuko she quickly sit up on the bed and glance at the other beds.

“haist..” she sighed as she watched that the beds are still empty so that means there were the only one who’s in the room for the whole night. She thought that someone might break in like yuko who has a key of course in their room and found them naked under the blanket. She looked back at her sleeping angel still unconscious sleeping, until she observe some red marks on acchan’s body she peek under the blanket while her girlfriend is still nude. She couldn’t believe that she made so many kiss marks on the ace body not just on her chest but on her stomach too down to her thighs.

Oh my yuko influence me badly” she thought. When acchan starts to move stretching her arms and slowly opening her eyes.

“minami..hmmm ohayou..” the ace smiles to her.
“Ohayou atsuko..My day is complete seeing your smile first in this day..How was your sleep?” takamina ask
“So good…” acchan still looking at her holding her hands
“Do you remember what happen last night?” takamina asking her
“Hmm nope.. What happen?” acchan stared at her with a question mark face
“Eh?? You’re so unfair atsuko! Your drunk and..” takamina pouting a little bit shy to continue the sentence
“And?” acchan

“And..we..” takamina

“We did this..” acchan take her face  cupping her cheeks and kisses her like she did last night “right?” she continues ”I’m just teasing you minami..of course I do remember I’m not like you so forgetful sometimes” she giggles seeing takamina’s failure expression.
“Oh you..” takamina jump to her continuing the kiss she made. When acchan busy replying to her kiss too she rubs takamina’s back and felt some rough lines on it. She stops and looked at the midget’s back and found some scratch many scratches.

“Minami..Did I do these?” acchan worrying biting her lower lip
“Yes you did my evil princess..You scratched me last night you were like a wild cat..” takamina tilting her head to tease the ace
“Gomen..let me cure that later..by the way this isn’t my fault actually I didn’t turn wild without a reason, you’re the one made me like that..hmmp” acchan showing her tongue out
“So you don’t want me to do that again? OK I won’t..” takamina smirked
“eh? I didn’t say that.. I’m just worried maybe next time I should cut my nails even shorter to avoid those things..” she then lean a kiss again to her captain doing it again what they did last night as they were still naked.

After they fixed their selves and ready to out someone knock the door. Takamina opens it and saw haruna with an untidy yuko with her hair messed up her clothes dirty and found some leaves on her too.

“What happen yuko?” takamina exclaimed
“Well..She end up sleeping outside the yard because she was so drunk..” Haruna explained
“So both of you didn’t sleep in the same area?” Takamina
“Apparently we didn’t..i fell asleep on the entrance door, marichan just drag me on the living room and she says she couldn’t find this squirrel” haruna pointing to yuko
“nyan nyan…” yuko making a cry baby face looking to the tall girl
“Yuko!! Let’s take a shower let’s do it together while the water is still warm” acchan pulling her to pampered the cry baby squirrel.
“Tenkyuu acchan..atleast you cared..nyan nyan wanna join us?” yuko holding acchan’s arm
“Nope this isn’t my room, I better go to have my shower too” haruna

“Speaking of rooms..Hmmm ei takamina what are you doing here in our room?!” yuko glaring at her raising her left eyebrow.
“Ahh ano..I spend the night here..I can’t leave my ace alone without anyone in your room, she’s drunk remembered last night?” takamina excusing, while acchan just laugh secretly
“Don’t tell me both of you just slept through all the night? I don’t believe if you didn’t do it” yuko teasing her friend
“Gahh think whatever you like yuko..The night is over..” takamin just rolled her eyes and drag haruna to go to their room too but before they could the room mariko showed up while miichan is running behind

“You here are you ready? ” mariko checking the four of them
“Sumimasen, I’m woke up late too!” micchan gasping her breath
“What da! You guys do really forget some important events..” mariko
“Oh my!!!!! We must hurry!!” takamina rapidly move dragging miichan and haruna

“You’d better captain or else you will be late again in the ceremony!” mariko shouting at them while leaving “and you too..you must hurry ok?” she looked at acchan and yuko stunned for a moment. After they take the shower and change from their uniforms the acchan and haruna was the ones who finished first so they immediately proceed to the event hall were everybody is already there. They didn’t wait for the other girls still in the dorm because they knew those three were so slow poke when it comes like this.

Takamina, yuko and miichan made just right in time, all of their co-pilots were already align in their position only the three of them was not. They rapidly go to their designated points to stand and wait for the ceremony to start.

“Today all of us were gather in this special event, yesterday was a great combat skill and lots of participating games. Osaka, Fukuoka, Nagoya and Akiba were united on that event. Congratulation to those teams who won and successfully made a triumphant moment but to those teams who didn’t make it sportsmanship is still the asset of this event enjoying the playoffs to one another” TGSK

“Thank you TGSK-san.. Today by all means is not just an ending to our event but also a ceremony for those pilots who gained rank, to be specific we shall give some compliments of promotion specially to the akiba pilots who showed us a very heroic deed and their hardships for all these years. I shall announce the promoted pilots, as your name is called please come up here on the stage.” AkiP

“eh promotion?”
“I wonder who it is”
“I’m feeling’ nervous here”
“I hope my name will be called”

The crowd murmurs as they hear the announcement many speculations coming out for who it was. TGSK is back at the mic and started announcing the promoted pilots.

“For the position of Cadet officer..  Pilot Sashihara Rino, Kasai Tomomi and Matsui Jurina..omedatou..please come up here..” TGSK says, as the crowd clapping at them, receiving the awards while the other head generals pinning the badges.

“Flying Officer would be.. Oshima yuko, Minegeshi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Miyazawa Sae, Maeda Atsuko, Watanabe Mayu, Itano Tomomi and Matsui Rena”

“For our new Flight Lieutenant the viper captain Kashiwagi Yuki! and Saka Akimoto!”

“And of course last but not the least let us give a round of applause to our new Squadron Leader Takahashi Minami, for leading the entire akiba team.. ”

“We shall also give some commemorative award for Maeda Atsuko as being the Ace rookie pilot of Akiba for such tremendous skill showed on her work”

“Everyone Ganbarre and I shall expect all of you to lead the next generations” TGSK ended, all of them bowed while takamina bursting in tears she didn’t expect this kind of promotion being a squadron is not an easy position to get but she did it.

“Minami..You’re such a cry baby..omedatou you really deserve that leader takahashi..” acchan kisses her on cheeks and wiping her tears. After the ceremony and some picture taking all of them waved and gave some goodbye words to the other pilots in fukuoka,Nagoya and Osaka because they are leaving and going back to their based.

“So this sounds for another celebration!!” miichan says happily
“Oh not again.. I won’t sip an alcohol today..” Haruna
“So do I!! I’m agreeing with my nyan nyan”  yuko
“how about we ate dinner and do some karaoke later?” Sayaka suggested
“That sounds more relieving..” Mariko
“Oh my I must prepare..I wonder what I should wear” Yukirin
“Wear nothing, peace!” Mayu laughs
“Eh?? ” yukirin

At that night they really did eat dinner in a special restaurant and after that they went karaoke until their voices gave up, blissfully they celebrate what happen that day, for such a long time this is the time that they all go out to celebrate because for how many months and year maybe they just focused on training, battling and rescuing. As they headed back to the dorm takamina walks slowly while acchan clinging on to her. She wants the others to go first and left them behind, takamina grabs acchan to their comfort zone at the garden and sit under the tree like they did before.

“Atsuko..”
“Hmmm? Minami..” acchan looks at her
“So finally were alone again.. I want to discuss something with you..”
“What is that?” acchan rest her head on takamina’s shoulder while her arms wrapping around the short girl.
“By next week I shall process our papers and apply for it to have our marriage forms, I mean I want us to do it as soon as possible..” she looked down to her ace
“Minami..sure..I’m waiting for this too.. I really do..” acchan snuggle more to her burying her face on takamina’s chest hugging her more tightly. Takamina thought at last they finally talked about it, she knows this is another step of her life and she knows she won’t regret it. This girl being her side today and from that day on she will complied I DO until forever, what else will she asked for? Her life is almost complete in this moment a good job and a perfect love life that someone would dream to have.

While on the other part of the dorm two individuals were discussing too while doing some skin ship acts.
“Ne nyanyan..I want babies..” yuko kissing her girlfriend on the neck
“Su..sure…yuuchan.. we shall buy tomorrow..” haruna gazing to her breathing heavily because the squirrel hands are moving inside her blouse
“NO! I want real ones! Baby nyan nyan baby!” yuko still caressing her
“EH? Shouldn’t we get married first?” haruna looked at her
“I want to have a baby first! Let’s make it differently and besides we can’t get married while the atsumina is doing that too..” yuko says as she successfully undress the tall girl, nibbling her chest to undo her bra.

“yuuchan….that tickles..” haruna giving her moan, she knows this is what yuko want’s saying her name in a dirty way. The squirrel mushing haruna’s two mount tenderness, going down to her designated area of attack slowly pecking its navel until it reach to her most sensitive part that the cat like girl moaning crazily holding yuko’s head downward.
“Nyan nyan..you didn’t answer me yet! I won’t do this until you do!” yuko stop moving while haruna is pushing her head down to that part
“Ok ok.we will have a baby..but in one condition..”
“What?” yuko ask
“I want to have it first! Understand?” haruna lifted her head looking down at the squirrel on top of her legs.

“owrightieee my nyan nyan..anything you like” yuko grinning as she move again doing the thing that haruna wants her to do. Making her naked as always is yuko’s happiness seeing her like that with her flawless skin revealing in her eyes. Her pervertedness raise up to maximum level making her girlfriend satisfied as always until they ran out of energy doing it over and over again.

TBC..
Don't ask me how they gonna produce a baby.. Just thought of science were anything is possible is this fic  :nervous
I guess one or two more chapters more so that i can continue my epilogue.. Hope I'll make it..
Sorry for my english again..
I do hope you'll like this chapter..
Just leave your comments  :jphip:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: ツFlying with you[atsumina,kojiyuu]chapter 17[Plans]UPDATE! 6/30/2012
« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2012, 08:28:01 PM »
Wild AtsuMina, promotions, then Sexy KojiYuu. AH  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

THANK YOU  :bow: :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2012, 10:50:44 PM »
Finally! an update!!  :luvluv2: sorry it may sound like you've been too long to update it, but it was like.... that for me. hahaha
But I understand you got other fics and other things to do in life.  :on cloudeye:  :on speedy:
Gomen! I was just sooooooo excited on your work!  :wriggly: (I'm not normal anymore.  :luvluv1:)

Still this chapter is awesome and made the wait worth it to be exact. I love the Atsumina hotness and how their "detailed" relationship gets onto a higher level.  :on bleed: same with KojiYuu

can't wait for the next part (as ever) hahaha. Thank you!  :on gay: :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 01:02:56 AM by Keisthename »

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2012, 12:27:23 AM »

Love ur update :) :deco:

everything can happen to the story, having babies will be great  :inlove:

pls. Continue updating
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: June 30, 2012, 06:44:36 AM »
Wow wow atsumina babies and kojiyuu babies wow!!! amazing... Yuuchan!! first married her and then babies.. you can skip that...

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
Re: ツFlying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu) chapter 17 (plans) UPDATE !
« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2012, 09:29:42 AM »

“Oh my I must prepare..I wonder what I should wear” Yukirin
“Wear nothing, peace!” Mayu laughs
“Eh?? ” yukirin

naughty little cyborg...but i approve :on GJ:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2012, 12:07:15 PM »
It seems that we now understand the principle of fiction!
Thanks for the quick update!

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2012, 09:34:38 AM »
Atsumina become first couples to register their marriage. Kojiyuu become first couples to have their baby soon

Double happiness ~~

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2012, 10:13:24 AM »
OMG KOJIYUU <3333

Offline wynaut

• Maeda Atsuko forever my Ace!
  • Member+
  • If you can't be serious, you can't win