JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much

Author Topic: Kyon's fanfic  (Read 3408 times)

Offline kyonkochan01

Kyon's fanfic
« on: December 02, 2014, 05:52:42 PM »
 Do you love me?

MEANWHILE IN AKB48 Theater: 11:00pm

"Nee, Yuichan.. Can you help me with these dancesteps? I haven't memorize UZA yet"

Paruru looked at Yuihan then blushed..

Yuihan answered "Yes, sure Paruru" She smiled

"Yui, Paruru we're going home now. Bye bye" Other members waved at Yuihan and Paruru..

"Oh..Bye bye, Take care" Yuihan replied

"Bye" Paruru replied

Meanwhile, It's only two of them in the theater

"Okay, Let's continue, Do this and.." Yuihan suggested

"Hey, Yui.. Let's stop for a while and talk to me" Paruru cutted Yuihan's words

"What do you wanna talk about Paruru?" Yuihan asked

"Do you love me?" Paruru asked then she held Yui's hand and place it to her heart... "Can you feel my heartbeat?" Paruru added

"Ano..nee..Paruru.." Yuihan panicked and blushed. She can't look at Paruru's eyes..

Paruru walks closer to Yui and asked it again.. "Do you love me?" Their lip's distance is only 5 meters.

Yui didn't say anything instead she pulled Paruru and kissed her passionately for long. Yui broke the kiss and asked "What if I do?" Yui pulled again for passionately deep kiss

Paruru can't do anything but to kiss back. Paruru hugged Yui tight and broke the kiss and asked "So we're dating right now?"

"Yes, of course..I really love you for a long time, My wish came true" She replied and she smiled happily

Paruru continued to kiss her while slowly removing her skirt

Yuihan reacted and break the kiss

"What's wrong?" Paruru was shocked

"We can't do it here Paruru.. Someone might see us" Yui panicked while looking to her left and right

"Ee? Yui baka" Paruru looked down

"Don't be angry.. We can continue it later on my house. Mom and Bisu is not home today so..." She winked

Paruru blushed while making an angry face and she replied.. "Yui, you idiot"

"Don't be angry.. She kissed Paruru on her marshmallow cheeks" She held Paruru's hand.. "Do you want to continue learning UZA's dancesteps?"

"No.. Let's do it some other time" She held Yuihan's hand..

"Let's go home.." Yuihan smiled while holding Paruru's hand tightly

AHH SORRY. MY FIRST FIC, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR SUCH A BORING FIC :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Kyon's fanfic
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 07:47:07 PM »
It's not boring is so fluffy i love it!!

Please write more

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 08:19:18 PM »
I like this a lot, please write more! I will definitely read!
MAYUKI <3

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 09:37:13 AM »
It's not boring is so fluffy i love it!!

Please write more

agreed~!!! :inlove: :inlove: :deco: :cathappy:

Offline kyonkochan01

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 07:52:57 PM »
                              Paruru's birthday gift (Yuiparu oneshot) with slight YokoEi

I was inspired by Yui's birthday. This my 2nd boring fic  :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: but I will still continue because this is my hobby XD
 :yep:

"Paruru isn't answering my call and messages" Yui muttered trying to contact Paruru to invite on her Birthday dinner. It was 3:00pm in the afternoon

Yui decided to visit Paruru's home.

*DING DONG* *DING DONG*

"Oi, Paruru! Are you there?" Yui called for Paruru

No one respond

2 hours later

"Is she angry at me? She's not replying yet and it's already 5:00pm" Yui said worriedly while looking at her new phone. She sat down in a bench waiting for Paruru's reply then Kawaei saw Yui

Kawaei stopped for a while and asked "Yui-san, what are you doing here? Oh and Happy Birthday Yui-san, Did you received my mail to you?"

"Yes. Thank you and Waiting for Paruru's reply" Yui replied with a sad face

"For what?" Kawaei seems jealous of what she heard

"I'm inviting her on my birthday dinner, just two of us" Yui still looking at her phone waiting for Paruru's reply

"Why don't we go shopping instead while waiting for Paruru-san's reply?" Kawaei suggested. She hold Yui's hands

"K-kawaei?!" Yui was shocked and confused

"For you not to get lost" Kawaei make an excused for holding Yui's hand. She is holding it tightly

"Let's take a picture" Yui suggested

"Sure, that would be fun" Kawaei replied happily

"1, 2, 3" Yui take a 2-shot photo with Kawaei and post it on Google+ with the caption of

"Today is my birthday! Thanks for all the greetings that I received on Twitter and Google+
Thanks to Kawaei, I've been feeling OK! We're going shopping now. #YokoEi"

Meanwhile...

"That Baka Yui with BakaEi" Paruru was browsing her Google+ "Go home already"

After shopping and having fun

"Thanks for the time Kawaei, Bye. It's already 10:00pm" Yui seems having fun and she take a peek on her phone and Paruru didn't reply. Yui walked straight back home

"Bye.."

Yui arrived safely at her home and opened the door..

"I'm home, Bisu"

"SURPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUI" Paruru gave her a surprise party with a beautiful arranged dinner

"P-p-paruru? What are you doing here?!" Yui looks so confused and shocked

"To surprise you of course, Honestly speaking.. I've been waiting for you to go home but you spent time with that BakaEi" Paruru seemed jealous

"I'm sorry.. Wait! Not sorry, I've been waiting for your reply and answer but you didn't even respond!" Yui is very angry yelling at Paruru.

"Don't be angry Yui, It is part of the surprise" Paruru walks closer to Yui "So.. Did you like it?" Paruru asked

Yui clings to Paruru then muttered "I like it. Thank you Paruru but you're making me worried, I thought you're angry at me"

"I'm not angry.. Sorry, this surprise is a failure, Yui.. I just wanted to make you ha-" Paruru said

Yui suddenly kiss Paruru and she said "It's okay Paruru, I appreciate it. I'm very happy right now" Yui kissed Paruru again without waiting for Paruru's reply

Yui suddenly carry Paruru like a princess to her bed

"A-a-ahh! Yui, what about our dinner?" Paruru flushed while panicking "Put me down"

"We can eat them later, and please let me do this" Yui said and kiss her passionately placing Paruru gently on her bed

*SMUT PART* (Sorry lol  :drool: :drool: :drool:)

After the smut part

"Thank you Paruru, Please forgive me for what I did to you" Yui hugged Paruru while giving an apologetic face

"I'm lucky to have you, Yui. Happy Birthday and  I love you very much" Paruru replied smiling with no trace of saltiness

"This is the best birthday gift ever, Thank you very much and I love you too very much" Yui replied  :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'M SORRY AGAIN FOR ANOTHER BORING FIC
BTW THANKS FOR READING AND COMPLIMENTING MY FIRST FIC EVEN THOUGH ITS BORING!  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :banghead: XD :P :sweatdrop:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 07:48:16 AM »
Nope, it's not boring at all! XD

Baka Yui and Baka Ei...hahaha, I find that totally funny!! :lol: :lol:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much