Author Topic: Let me be your heart [Chapter 5] 29/10 | Mayuki, Atsumina and other pairings  (Read 42049 times)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
I just read it  :fainted:
It's a nice and sad story I even cried expecially when Mayu was singing and crying at the same time :mon waterworks:
I really love this fic get better sayuki-san I don't know when you will update but please cantinue it it's an excellent fic  :pleeease:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thankfully I'm reading on my notebook today but I wanna kill that bastard!!!!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Her stepfather is causing a lot of trouble  :mon fierce:

And now Mayu is leaving  :mon runcry:
He almost rrraapppee HER!
There should be a law against violation of cyborgs whyyyy
I'm glad that Gekikara did something to him but I wonder what...*scary toughs

And now that Yukirin is without Mayu what will she do?!
*cries

Now I can't wait for next update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
Re: Let me be your heart [HIATUS] | Mayuki, Atsumina and other pairings
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2012, 03:27:35 PM »
I'm so sorry to tell you this is not and update but a bad news. I have to put two of my current fics here on hiatus because my laptop has died so we have to wait until my laptop gets fixed. I'm so sorry. I have to use my phone to write this bad news. I'm very depressed now since I have lots of assignments to do but have no laptop to finish when all of my data i need is in that old stupid thing.

Once again, I give my sincere apology to you. My laptop will be fixed and given back to me 1-2 days later. If all of my data and fics are still there then there will be an update for both fics. If not, you have to wait for a long timebecause I have to rewrite EVERYTHING

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2012, 03:52:28 PM »
Its okay sayuki-san i'm understand...that happen to mee too and its not a good moment..

I will waiting, still... especially your PJ48 gakuen, i loved both of your fic but still my number one favorite is PJ48 haha LOL maybe it's because that your first writing in this forum so i'm just so into that fic.

Right now i'm just prayed for your laptop healthy...LOL

Thank

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2012, 04:26:16 PM »
I understand! take your time!

Dont worry, Im sure your laptop will be fine soon.I just got mine back from repairing too....I was dead without it......

Im trying my best to update on my stories too.....but I kinda got some of them deleted... :sweatdrop:

Well, take your time, dont worry we will wait .I love your stories~

Ill pray for your laptop and you! XD
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2012, 04:29:02 PM »
Don't worry, it can happen to anyone :) I will wait as long as necessary.

And me too, I love both stories, but my favourite is PJ48 Gakuen.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2012, 06:03:17 PM »
Don't worry!! We love you and your awesome fic.

We can wait ^^!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2012, 07:46:09 AM »
Everybody experiences these lol wtf

Don't worry, Sayuki-chan! I think all of us know how this feels so we'll let you off the hook xD

Hope your laptop comes back with all the important stuff you need! We're waiting!  :deco:
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2012, 12:00:44 PM »
It happened to me too I understand you really I do  :fainted:
but it's ok all in this forum love your fic I expecially love PJ48 Gakuen so much  :mon inluv:
I hope you wont lose your deta like me  :fainted:
and I'm waiting for you  :mon thumb:
I love you  :mon love: and your fic  :luvluv1:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2012, 02:33:55 PM »
 :panic:  AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Poor you I'm praying for your computers health..  :rofl:
No but seriously I hope that everything your files and stuff is there when you get it back
:kneelbow:

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
Re: Let me be your heart [Chapter 3.1] | Mayuki, Atsumina and other pairings
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2012, 02:32:25 PM »
Hahaha! Finally, a new update for this sad and misery fic!!!! I'm so sorry for the readers who had been waiting for this useless writer to update her fic. But i'm so sorry to announce that I can't promise I'll update any of my fics soon since I only have 2 weeks left to study for my exam and 1 week of exam so I'll be super busy during this time. Please forgive me  :bow:

Anyways, please enjoy the first part of chapter 3~

Chapter 3.1

“Yukirin...”

“Mayuyu... What are you-“

“I’m leaving you, Yukirin...”

“W-what? Mayuyu? What are you saying?”

“I’m leaving you for good, Yukirin. I can’t stay with you anymore. I’m so sorry, Yukirin.”

“Mayuyu! Wait a minute! What are you talking about?”

“I’m sorry, Yukirin... Please forget about me... Farewell...”

“Mayuyu... No... Mayuyu! MAYUYU!!”

Yuki shot back up from her pillow, cause herself to hurt her head. She just had a bad dream, about her best friend leaving her. It was so true, so true that she could feel her heart ache. She was panting heavily. Her surrounding was spinning because of her sudden dizziness. She placed both of her arms to support herself but it was no use. She felt so weak, and so painful. She was losing her consciousness and the only thing she ever noticed was the sound of an opening door.

“Yuki-sama... Yuki-sama!” She heard the voice of a frightened cyborg. But to her disappointment, it wasn’t the one she wanted to see so much right now.

“R-Rena...” She said in between her fainted breaths.

The cyborg approached her and placed her hand onto the burning forehead.

“It’s not good. You have a fever. It must be because of the cut on your head. Lay down and rest, Yuki-sama. I’ll go get some meds for you.”

The cyborg gently pressed the girl down on her bed. But before both of her arms left the slender shoulders, a hand stopped one of them, forcing the cyborg to look at the girl.

“R-Rena... M-Mayu-yu... S-she... Is she... l-leaving me?” Yuki weakly whispered.

“... Yuki-sama.” Rena furrowed her eyebrows into a sad expression. But she managed to hide it from her master. She gave out a weak smile and stroked the girl hair gently. “You just had a bad dream, Yuki-sama... Don’t worry. Just rest, OK?”

“B-But... I... I want t-to see... M-Mayuyu...”

The cyborg bit her lower lip and looked away. She didn’t have gut to look at her master’s begging eyes anymore. She slowly removed the hand on hers and stood up.

“Mayu... is out to get something... She’ll be back soon... Please don’t worry Yuki-sama...”

“O-OK...” Yuki replied then closed her eyes, fighting again the fever. The cyborg glanced at her sadly before leaving the room.

When the door behind her was closed quietly, the cyborg let out a small sigh and looked at the person standing in front of her.

“Was she asking for Mayu?” The person said. Rena didn’t answer but nodded lightly. “And you haven’t told her yet, have you?”

“... She has a fever so it’s not the time to tell her yet...” Rena broke the eye contact and said.

“Maybe you’re right, for now. But you know... Yukirin will be mad at you if she finds out everything before you tell her. You’d better to tell her soon, for her and your own sake.”

“And also... for your sake too. Am I right, Sae-sama?” Rena suddenly said, surprising the person.

The boyish girl hesitated, struggling in her own thoughts before she could find an answer that she thought it was good enough.

“I just don’t want to see Yukirin suffering anymore. She doesn’t deserve it.”

“We all don’t want to see her suffering, Sae-sama. Not only you. Mayu counts on me so I won’t disappoint her in my way. And I’ll have my own choice how to tell Yuki-sama about this. So never mind me, Sae-sama.” The cyborg bowed at Sae then excused herself, leaving the girl dumbfound.

#############################################

“Otou-san... Otou-san... Where are you?”

A little girl lost her way in darkness, crying for help.

“Okaa-san... Otou-san... I’m scared!”

Tears wouldn’t stop rolling from those frightened eyes.

“Mayuyu... Where are you?!? I’m scared! Don’t leave me alone!”

The little girl cried for help hopelessly. There was no one else beside her in the middle of deadly silent darkness.

“Mayuyu... Darkness... It’s scary... Mayuyu... Where are you? Help me! Mayuyu! Mayuyu!”

“Mayuyu!”

“Yuki-sama!”

The girl woke up from her nightmare. Her eyes went wide; sweats were rolling on her face non-stop; her lungs was screaming for air. She tried to analyse what was going on but only got welcomed by a worried face of a certain cyborg in front of her.

“Yuki-sama! Daijoubu desuka?” The cyborg placed her hand onto the girl’s forehead and stroked it firmly to calm the girl down.

The girl was still panting. Tears were formed in the corner of her eyes. Her lips were trembling.

“Mayuyu...” The girl said softly, looking around.

“Yuki-sama...”

“Rena... Where is Mayuyu? I want to see her...” The girl looked at the cyborg seriously, startling the mentioned cyborg.

“Eh... I...” Not waiting for the answer, the girl decided to get off her bed immediately. Even though, the fever wouldn’t let her do that. “Y-Yuki-sama! Your fever hasn’t gone yet!”

“I... I have to find Mayuyu...”

Placing both of her feet onto the carpet, Yuki pushed herself up. But right after her torso left the comfortable bed, the dizziness adn weakness took over her. Both of her legs were too weak to hold her weight. Shakingly, she fell down but lucky for her, Rena was there to hold her up before her hand could ever touch the carpet.

“Yuki-sama, you shouldn’t push yourself like that...”  Rena said, attending to carry Yuki back to her bed but the girl already broke herself away from her grasp.

“I... must see her...” Ignoring the pain, step by step, Yuki walked out of the room to find her favorite cyborg, using all the objects on her way as her supporters. Walking in difficulty never stopped the girl’s will to find her best friend.

“Yuki... sama...” Rena couldn’t do anything but looked at her master’s ambition and stubbornness. She bit her lower lip, blaming herself for the scene she was watching. Seeing her master, also her friend, suffering would be the least thing she want in her whole life.

“Mayuyu...” Suddenly, she heard a weak cry from the girl and followed by a loud thud.

“Yuki-sama!” Rushing out of the room, she saw Yuki lying on the floor, breathing heavily. The cyborg ran toward the girl and helped the girl getting up. “Oh no... You’re burning. The fever is getting worse...” Rena said after touching the hot skin.

“M-Mayuyu...” The girl in her arms mumbled. Her eyes barely opened.

Not even wait for the order, Rena allowed herself to picked Yuki up in bridal style in ease and carried the girl back to her room. Placing the girl softly onto the bed, the cyborg took a wet cloth and put it on the burning forehead. The girl was now deep in sleep but mumbles were still heard. Her eyebrows furrowed.

“N-no... I’m scared... Mayuyu...”

The cyborg let out a sigh. Gently, she stroked the silky black hair while her other hand held on her master’s.

“Yukirin, it’s OK... I’m here. Don’t be scared.” Rena softly said, causing the girl to relax more.

“M-Mayuyu?” Yuki asked quietly but at the same time, happily.

“... Yes it’s me... I’m here now so don’t be scared OK? I’ll protect you... Go to sleep, Yukirin.”

“Mayuyu...” Yuki unconsciously smiled and leaned on the hand on her face. Rena startled by her master’s action but she then focused on her role and lulled the girl until the girl was sleeping quietly.

At that time, Rena withdrew both of her hands and fixed the blanket. She stared at the sleeping girl then shook her head slowly.

“Mayu... She even doesn’t distinguish my voice from yours. You’re so important to her... You left her for good and made her suffer like this...” Another sigh escaped her throat. “What would happen if I told her the truth? Mayu... I’m afraid she will break down because of you...”

Unconsciously, her hand moved into her pocket and took out the piece of paper Mayu had given to her before the cyborg left. She looked at the paper with concern then gently placed it on the table next to the bed.

“In this case, let the fate guide us. We’ll see what fate you and her have to go through. I’ll be the outsider and clean the aftermath... If I can...”

Please review~ I'll be willing to read any feedback from you <3

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2012, 03:56:37 PM »
It was so sad!! Yuki really needs Mayu... Just Mayu!!! But she is not here!!! Nooooooo! :cry:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Takamina_Captain

• ecchi
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2012, 08:53:37 PM »
Please continue.....  :love:
i'll be waiting for atsumina parrt... :thumbsup

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2012, 09:30:43 PM »
Nice Update,
Yukirin Sick,
Rena still keeping the secret from her,
Mayu where are you,
Yuki need you so much.

looking forward for the next update.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2012, 02:13:06 PM »
Mayuyu please comeback,yuki need you

Thank for the update sayuki-san
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2012, 06:37:23 PM »
oh~ Sayuki-san  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: my weak heart can't take it anymore!  :cry:
Why does Mayu left her at the wrong time!!  :doh:  Good thing Rena is still there to take care of Yuki.
My precious lovely~ Yuki will surely suffer more if Rena decide tell her the truth. huhuhuhu.. so sad :(((

Thanks for this update Sayuki-san  :bow:

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2012, 07:24:43 PM »
YAY, DRAMA!!! :on woohoo: Unfortunately, I don't have much to say because I'm late for school. (Saturday school? No, I'm not a school rebel.) I LOVE IT. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lol 100th post. :D <3
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2012, 10:30:02 PM »
This is just so  :cry:
It pains to see Yukirin like this I wonder how things will turn out now.

Arígatou :kneelbow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2012, 09:44:25 PM »
Poor Yukirin T_T
Rena is kinda cool here ^^