JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: W - Koi no Fuga

Author Topic: The President's Daughter (MaYuki & others) - COMPLETED  (Read 62911 times)

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The President's Daughter(Ch16)[Mayuki+Other pairings]
« Reply #160 on: September 11, 2013, 03:16:19 PM »
Please end my suffer quickly. :banghead:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #161 on: September 11, 2013, 04:08:11 PM »
AAAAH!!! finally you're back! Welcome back! I miss the daily thrills in this ff  :nervous
UH-OH! smells some trouble...  :banghead: it's meaningless hahahahaha
cmon cmon update! thank you imteedee  :cow:

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #162 on: September 11, 2013, 04:31:16 PM »
Atsuyuu's last chance...
It won't happen but I'll be rooting for them~

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #163 on: September 11, 2013, 05:11:50 PM »
NOOOOOOO :mon runcry: Although I knew it'll happen but why so soon and painful :on speedy:
Yuki and Haruna's heart are going to be hurt by the suddenly leave of Yuko and Mayu :fainted:
My heart :mon surr: :mon waterworks: :pleeease:
Anyway, hope you'll help my heart less pain than now :err:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 03:20:40 PM by leEwẬy »
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #164 on: September 11, 2013, 05:20:21 PM »
I have faith that santa dad will do something in the end ><

Maybe Rena likes Jurina and is just hiding it...

Atsuyuu date! If Haruna don't want to lose Yuko she better hurry! Otherwise poor Takamina.

Thank you for the double update o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2013, 06:07:51 PM »
A/N was supposed to be included in Part 1  :banghead:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHAPTER 16 (Part 2) : Worst Case Scenario?

Mayu POV

Night before the weekend appointments..

Days passed. We were sitting at the dining table; I could sense something was off between the three I’m dining with. It seemed so lifeless instead of feeling the excitement over the next day; I couldn’t help but ask the three unlikely figures who seemed just playing with their food.

*COUGH

“Am I alone here? Mou~ what’s wrong with you three? Any bad news again?” I asked but instead of answer I just saw them sigh and glanced at me for a second and went back to what they have been doing. Pointless. It went that way until we reached the sleeping hour.

Couldn’t sleep either, I wandered across the receiving area heading for the fridge to get some water when I suddenly noticed a figure still sitting by the sofa, literally not doing anything, she seemed thinking of something complicated, It was Rena. I went closely to her until she noticed my presence…

“OH you’re still awake Mayu-chan~” she said as she offered the space beside her.
“Anything wrong? You seem troubled….” I asked her.
“I’m just contemplating with all the things have happened to us since the beginning..” she turned on me.
“Sou~ how was it?”
“Nothing much, I just realized…. Almost everything is memorable” she smiled at me.
“Yes, they are” I said agreeing with her.
“You’re lucky Mayu-chan”

“Am I really lucky enough?”

“People who surround you care….love you so much” she said as she held my hand. “Warm~”
“I do feel the same way to you Rena-chan, we all do” I answered as I placed my other hand over hers.
“Say Mayu-chan, who’s the person your heart been yearning for?” she asked me out of the blue. It caught me off-guard.

“What’s with the sudden question…you know that already”

“I just want to hear from you…”

“Kashiwagi Yuki… she’s the only one”

“I see” she said. She seemed troubled with my answer as she looked down. But before I could even dig deeper she stood up.
“sou~ let’s sleep now, we’ll have a long day tomorrow” she smiled at me and offered her hand once again as she led me back to my room.

“What’s wrong Rena?”

======

Saturdate

As what we’ve planned, Jurina took me out for a practice for the day. Set aside the frantic girlfriend I had since last night who kept sending me a message and even called a thousand times.
“Okay, let’s start!” Jurina said as she positioned herself at the far opposite end of the court. Within a split second she made her serve.

*SWOOOSH

It was a remarkable service only that it wasn’t granted with a remarkable answer form me. It just went pass by me like the wind.
“mou~ I forgot to tell you, I don’t know anything about this” feeling sorry for the energetic puppy who seemed so excited since we left home.

“ARA~ ARA~” Jurina giggling as she rested her racket by her shoulder. After a few, she went closer to me, settled herself on my back and held my hands as if teaching me how to swing the racket properly. She was so close.  Minute by minute, I think I’m getting the rhythm for a bit, no wonder I’m a fast learner.

“Okay, try this!” she said as she threw a ball on me. With everything I learned, I tried my best just to land a hit on it. Tadda~ I didn’t only land a hit on it, I actually made a good one. Rejoicing with my sudden achievement, my instinct told me to hug Jurina… which I actually did.

But to my surprise once again, I felt her answer wasn’t the usual one. She hugged me tightly. Knowing Jurina for a long time made me feel not troubled at all.

“What’s wrong Jurina?”

“I’m just looking for an answer…” she said still hugging me. I couldn’t see her face at all. I’m totally clueless. After a few seconds of silence, she pushed me a little to face me.

“I just need to be certain…forgive me” she said as she moved closer on me and kissed me on my lips. I was caught-off guard. My mind went blank, not having a hunch.

“What’s this?” as a sudden figure went inside the court.

Yuki.

God knows what’s gonna happen next. I couldn’t think of something to say because I, myself was lost either. Yuki went closer, looking straight at me. And turned on Jurina…

“So, I was right all along huh?” Yuki asked Jurina. Jurina just looked down. Yuki turned on me once again.

“Mayu, I’ll give you a chance to explain…please? Tell me” she said as she held me by my shoulders. As much as I wanted to give her any explanations, I couldn’t. “I don’t know either Yuki~” My silence seemed had spoken for me. Hearing my silence made her lose her strength as she helplessly let go of her hands on my shoulders.
“You could even lie to me Mayu~ I’ll believe you…please?” she uttered so close to crying in front of me. It was the most hopeless thing I heard from Yuki.

“I like Mayu” Jurina whispered. Yuki hearing the sudden statement made her lift her hand on Jurina.
“How could you?! I trusted you!!” Yuki snapping out, Jurina just stood and received everything…Shocked by the sudden events, humanity told me to protect Jurina getting hurt. I shielded Jurina from Yuki’s advances. Yuki stunned by me siding Jurina made her eyes widened on me.

“What? You like her too now?!?! Huh Mayu?!!” Yuki said as she lost herself.

“NO YUKI!! Don’t hurt Jurina, don’t fight…please…” I said looking down at the verge of crying covering my head with my arms.

“I see now very clearly Mayu” she said as she wipes her tears. Putting out her necklace and pulled it off.

“Here..” as she pulled my hand and placed it as hard even made my palm turn red. She walked away.

“Is it over?”
“Am I wrong?”
“Don’t be like this. Yuki”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yuko POV

It was the day when Acchan promised to take me out. Though I still don’t get what we she meant the last time, I opted to go.
“Tadda~” she happily brought down her stuff at the bench.

“Let’s start?” I asked her but she seemed not getting what I’m asking it’s as if she’s waiting for something….or someone? Few minutes after two figures entered our reserved court too. To my surprise they were Takamina and Haruna on their sports outfits too. Little by little I was getting already a hunch on what Acchan meant… “maji~de?”
“woi, why are you here~ <3?” Acchan asked the shaking Takamina with clueless cat at her side.

“Th~…this court….. I res…reserved this!” as Takamina showed off her reservation.

“mou~ these two are sure fail actresses” I thought as I enjoyed the sensei crumble down in shame with her acting prowess.

“mou~ what a shame? I reserved this court too sensei~ <3” Acchan smiling at the sensei, which was actually not appropriate with her words. I just mentally-face palmed at the two. “Fail~” Thank heavens Haruna, an airhead, couldn’t still get a clue on what’s happening.

“sou~ why n..not, we sh,,,share then?” Takamina suggested as Acchan instantly nodded vigorously and grabbed my head as she mechanically moved my head for me to nod.

*NOD *NOD *NOD *NOD *NOD *NOD

“Let’s practice, shall we~ <3?”
“Okay…for the teams…since we’re both here, let’s get with the original pairing” Takamina suggested as she dragged me on one side of the court. Haruna just kept obliging with everything we say, not minding anything at all. I didn’t even get the point of her coming that day.

It was an intense match; I didn’t know Acchan plays too well in Tennis complementing my skills since Haruna and Takamina aren’t that good. “Isn’t she faking her clumsiness before?” I couldn’t help but think of the possibilities that moment. I was lost until Takamina accidentally bumped on me that made me lose my balance and actually fell on my oshiri….worst I think I actually twisted my ankle too. No, It’s not yet the worst…I saw Acchan fainted at the same time as me. I couldn’t help but think I was watching a comedy show. So to speak Acchan’s slow-motion fainting scene…Of course Takamina would come for her, not me. ”maji-de?”

“You seriously two would think I’d bite this little skit you’re doing?!?!”

Enjoying the comedic strip I was witnessing, I didn’t notice Haruna actually came for me.

“daijobou?” she asked me as she helped me stand up. My ankle hurt just moving a bit.

“I think not~ he *urk he~” I said in the middle of happiness and pain.
“Atsuko needs first aid! I’ll take her to the clinic!” Takamina announced as she dragged, yes dragged not carried, the almost lifeless actress on the floor.

*SWOOSH

“WOI! AM I NOT NEEDING MEDICAL ASSISTANCE TOO?! Tch!” I shouted at the other midget busy dragging her ladylove.
“I’ll get some things to lessen the pain..wait a b~” She was on the act of leaving me when I held her hand. I shouldn’t put the effort of the two in vain.

“Stay…”

She turned on me; she seemed having second thoughts about it but eventually chose to stay. She took her seat beside me. Awkward silence fell before us.

“What do you think of Atsuko?” she asked out of the blue. I was amused Haruna is actually minding these kinds of things. Thinking for a proper answer I looked up.
“The truth is… I actually like her” I made an honest answer. I won’t lie.

“I see”

“Why don’t you ask me what do I think of you NyanNyan~?” I turned on her, she’s still looking down. “Are you afraid, Haruna?”

“Then shall I ask myse~”

“What do you think of me actually?” she interrupted me as she was now looking straight through me.

“I love you, Haruna”

Finally. A decent confession. I wasn’t expecting for an answer. All mattered to me is that I finally let out of my true feelings for her.
“I see” she uttered as she instantly stood up and ducked her body in front of me, facing her back on me.
“Hop on, I’ll carry you” she said. I couldn’t see her face. Still, I was happy I’m not going home with a bulging bloody face.

*HOP

“Nyaaaa~ <3” everything went back to normal. I must admit I still enjoy this side of her. It’s the same person I fell for.

“But for how long?”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yuki POV

“I like Mayu”

“NO YUKI!! Don’t hurt Jurina, don’t fight…please…”
[/i]

“Mayu…why?” was all I could ask. My ego was hurt. I expected her to choose me. She didn’t. I felt so small. Wandering around lost in my thoughts my feet actually brought me to a familiar place. It was the playground close to our neighbourhood. Realizing where I was, I slowly took my steps closer to my favourite ride, the 2-person swing.

“Any problem?”

I turned my eyes. I saw Koji smiling at me. He went closer and took the other swing. Just like how we played the old times. When there was still no Mayu…no everyone except for us two. We were contented playing together all day long…happy.

“Mayu” I muttered.

“I knew it” He turned on me.

“What is it this time? Huh Yuki?”

“I saw her kissing…Jurina” I uttered. Hearing my words made his eyes narrow. “Is he mad?”

“Let’s say it like that… give her the benefit of the doubt, let her explain, Yuki nee?” he suggested leaning closer to me.

“I did let her…but she still chose Jurina over me” I muttered. I felt fear, the fact that I already came to this point. The point where I already surrendered all my shame. I could’ve believed in Mayu even if I knew she’s lying. But what’s worst? Is that she couldn’t even tell a lie just to console my heart. Her silence said it all. Realizing how bad my fall was, it hurt a lot. Crying was my last resort. Without any notice, I saw him ducked his body in front of me and pulled me for a hug.

“Don’t worry, It’s alright…..Don’t cry” assuring me as he patted my bowed head.

Mayu POV

“Sorry about that…” Jurina looking down beside me, hugging her knees.
“Could you just please explain to me what happened?” I turned on her. She looked up on me.
“Jurina…I’m not mad” I assured her that made her finally sit straight and took a deep breath.
“I really like you Mayu since the beginning. But…. until now, I wasn’t certain about my real feelings for you, I needed to be sure…that’s why….that’s why I kissed you, I’m sorry” Jurina explained.
“So, what do you think now?” I asked her.

“I guess, I really like you…..” she muttered.

“as my bestfriend” She continued.

“me too, Jurina” I said as I patted her head.

“sou~ if that’s the case, this might be the reason why Rena-chan’s been acting strange lately” I pouted at the puppy girl beside me.

“What do you mean?” Jurina asked curiously.
“mou~ what do you think of Rena though?” I asked the curious puppy girl beside me. She looked down and buried her face on her knees..

“I actually thought…” she almost whispered

“Huh, come again?”

“I actually thought of her while kissing you”

Shocked by the sudden revelation made me cover my mouth with my hand… “Really?” I muttered feeling happy with the confirmation

“mou~ But to be honest I actually thought you’re already doing things together” I teased the blushing figure.
“woi! Mayu-chan! Do you realize how dirty you sounded there?!” Jurina asked with widened eyes on me…
“Ara~ ara~ I mean, dating…DEY~TING!” I said firmly closing my eyes as I crossed my arms on my chest.
“Is that what Yuki-chan’s teaching you when you’re….when…” Jurina suddenly stuttered probably remembered the actual problem we’re having. She let out sigh.
“Don’t worry, I’ll settle things with Yuki” I assured Jurina.
“I’m all at fault here, I really am sorry with everything I did…” Jurina looking down once again.
“I said don’t worry okay? I believe in Yukirin~ she’ll understand… in time”

“But our time isn’t getting any longer too Mayu-chan..”
adding salt to the injury  :angry: gonna be a rumble  :huhuh
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #166 on: September 11, 2013, 08:55:32 PM »
don't do this!!!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
everything's doki doki then...  :shocked Yuki nooo! it's not what you think!!!  :angry: :cry: I can't believe you Jurina! worst timing ever!  :bleed eyes: go to Rena pls?  :mon fierce:
lol Atsumina  XD
Acchan faking  :mon scare: could it be she likes Yuko too?  :scared:

ps: you did a triple update so far....triple win!!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
« Reply #167 on: September 11, 2013, 09:17:18 PM »
so near yet so far end
don't end it yet please?  :deco: many chapters yeeey :w00t:
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2013, 09:38:34 AM »
awws kojiyuu time <3

and dafuk with Jurina -_- just causing troubles -_-

waiting the next one~ :3

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #169 on: September 12, 2013, 02:11:56 PM »
^I don't feel what you feel, but I got a feel, and it ain't bout any pairings which are not here.

Anywho~ As someone already said before.

TRIPLE KILL!!!

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #170 on: September 12, 2013, 03:32:16 PM »
WHYYYYYYY !!!?!?!  :mon headbang:
Yuki thought Mayu betray her, again :mon runcry:
Why don't Mayu just explain to her :fainted: But still now Jurina had realize her feelings toward Rena :on gay:
Time is going to be end soon :mon emo: :mon scare:
So update soon, please :mon pray2:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #171 on: September 12, 2013, 05:56:55 PM »
maybe Mayu will think that if they broke up Yuki won't be hurts more than before   :dunno:
eeeh What I am saying??!   :mon scare:
Mayuki think that they understand each other but in their POV they don't think the same thing at all it's getting complicated  :mon exhaust:
I wonder why Jurina didn't say that when Yukirin was with them then the problem will be solved  :mon wind:
it's not the right time for this  :mon duh:
I saw Koji smiling at me. He went closer and took the other swing. Just like how we played the old times. When there was still no Mayu…no everyone except for us two. We were contented playing together all day long…happy.
maybe Yukirin will choose Koji?   :mon huh:   nooooo  :mon headbang:
and Yuko...  :mon runcry:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #172 on: September 12, 2013, 07:23:37 PM »
A/N all the headbangings  :O If I was a reader I guess I'm doing that right now too! unfortunately I couldn't bang my head on my laptop  XD and more than anything I'm sooo great I lost the file, *fixing everything atm*  :panic:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 17 (Part 1)

Mayu POV

It was a Monday. We’re back in class as usual. The only unusual but much more anticipated thing was the fact that Yuki started to avoid me. No wonder, how she carelessly broke off everything, the necklace…our relationship….Us. I couldn’t blame her. If I was on her shoes, I’d feel the same but was it enough to let go of everything? I really don’t think so. I still love her no less. The funny thing is how I could still read her body language even if she treats me like air at her side. She was trying so hard.  “For how long Yukirin~?”

What made it worse is the fact that she left me alone suddenly, Jurina didn’t have a choice but to replace her by my side. “This will probably confirm everything…” I uttered as I calculate the possibilities that might happen with Jurina walking beside me.

“mou~ I don’t have any choice… Rena is… still problematic over something…and you’re all alone! WE’RE STUCK TOGETHER fufufu~” Jurina mourning.

“DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HER PROBLEM IS YOU?!?!” I said frantically at the clueless puppy girl beside me. Lost in our funny situation we didn’t realize an upcoming couple in front of us. Yuki and Koji, the King and Queen, together.

Koji in his usual smiled at us while Yuki didn’t even bother to glance at me. She just walked pass by us like we’re no one. We don’t exist in her world anymore. Somehow I was afraid that one day Yuki would realize that it’s fine if I don’t exist in her world anymore, that one day…she’ll get used to it. In the first place, the time long before I came to her life, she was totally fine. I don’t want it to happen. “Am I selfish?”

Everything seemed so slow. Realizing how painful it was every second and not have having a choice but to endure it. It was the worst… yet. But what could I do if the she’s the problem acting as the solution as well? That was the worst.

Jurina and I were alone in our classroom. We started preparing for the Physical education class until a Yuki covered in sweat with her sports attire appeared by the door, she wasn’t alone. She was with Sae that time. Probably did some practice for the upcoming event that coming Friday?  I was staring at her. She didn’t meet mine. Sae was about to go when she suddenly pulled her and gave her a kiss…on her lips. Dumbfounded with the sudden reckless action of the Queen, Sae just received the sweet present from Yuki. I didn’t know what to feel or even How to react. I knew she’s acting up but why does it hurt a lot? How far are you willing to go Yuki? Isn’t this too much? All my questions seemed pointless as I felt my heart break into pieces.

“Woi! What do you think you’re doing?!” Jurina heating up with the reckless figure.

“Said the one who likes stealing other’s properties” Yuki answered covering Sae.

“Don’t fight please….Jurina….Yuki”

I admit, I was happy seeing them before fight over me. It felt so good knowing someone cares for you. But before everything was all for fun, that day wasn’t the same. They were actually fighting for real. It wasn’t funny at all. It scared me.

“You know, I think I had enough, I’m tired of that little cyborg over there, so go on..have some fun with my hand-me-down…” Yuki smirked. That statement made Jurina lose her temper and slapped Yuki hard,

“You! You don’t know what you’re talking about!!” Jurina pointing at Yuki almost losing herself. Yuki was about to hit her back when suddenly Sae held her back,

“Yuki, stop it…” Sae restraining the mad Yuki on her feet.
“Is…Is that what you think of me?” as words finally came out from my trembling lips.
“Yes, It was good till it lasted Watanabe Mayu” she said firmly at me.
“I see…” I said as I took my steps towards Yuki. I stood in her front.
“Just spare me a wish Yuki~” I said not meeting her eyes holding back my tears.
“I’ll grant it Watanabe in return to my favour last time….”

“Could you please slap me….?”

“Just once…” I said helplessly. Everything stopped.
“Cause I feel so bad right now, so bad I’m feeling numb…just once..please?” I looked at her eyes. She lifted her and about to do as I wished when..

“I won’t let you hurt Mayu! You are worthless compared to Mayu” as Jurina covered me. When suddenly few people came around probably noticed the commotion going on.
“What happened here?!” Yuko, Rena and Sayaka appeared.

That was all I remembered until I passed out.

“MAYUUU!!”

Rena POV

3 days have passed since the frightening incident between Jurina and Yuki. Jurina, as for Mayu remained on her bed rest since she passed out, decided to look out for her at the apartment while I decided to look out for Yuko and the rest in the school. I couldn’t help but to wonder how it all started until I decided to ask the very origin of it, No other than Kashiwagi Yuki. I looked for her all over the campus. She’s nowhere… I wandered everywhere until I found her sitting on Mayu’s favourite spot, under that very particular tree. No wonder. Her gaze was wandering so far, so far she didn’t even notice me.

“Have you had enough?” I asked her as I sat on the space beside her.
“Am I too much?” she threw back a question on me.
“Mayu…is so vulnerable; she won’t be able to stand it”
“I’m the worst” she said as she buried her face on her knees.
“Yes…You are” I confirmed her statement.

“Say Mayu-chan, who’s the person your heart been yearning for?”
“Kashiwagi Yuki… she’s the only one”

“But you know, even if Mayu knew you are, she chose you…and she will over and over again” Hearing my statement made her lift her head.

“You don’t have to look on everything superficially… You just have to hear Mayu out”
“I’ve done too much already… I don’t think I’ll even settle things back with Mayu…even Jurina, I dragged so much innocent people already” Yuki sobbing on her knees.

“You’re wrong again, I’m sure Jurina will understand…especially Mayu-chan” I smiled at her patting her shoulder.

Mayu POV

I have been resting since the day I passed out, the day when Yuki threw me like a trash in front of Jurina. Somehow, I couldn’t blame Jurina for snapping out like that, If I were in her shoes, I’d do the same for her. I wished …hoped for a happy ending with Yuki. We were almost there, but she’s right..it was good till it lasted. But why should it be this bad?

Sulking alone on my bed, a sudden figure appeared by the door. It was my cousin, Watanabe Miyuki.
I smiled at her as she walked closer to me and sat on my bedside facing me.
“Feeling better? Mayu-chan?” she said as she caressed my fringe. I nodded.
“I couldn’t believe she could do that to you…She’s dead meat!!!I’ll break her bones into pieces! Grr” as Milky fist by fist plotting her evil plans against Yuki. I just chuckled at her comedic expression.
“Are you really an Idol? haha” I uttered as I started to doubt her career.
“But, I think that is too much…you know you could even sue her already! That’s a national disgrace against you Mayu-chan.. I’ll have Uncle informed about this…” she pouted on me.
“No… “As I patted the pouting figure beside me.
“Don’t you think..everything’s a blessing in disguise?” I continued as I adjusted my seat.
“What do you mean Mayu-chan?”
“If I leave like this, I wouldn’t have to worry about Yuki; she’ll hate me and forget everything about me so easily…”
“mou~ that’s so cruel…love yourself Mayu-chan… nee?” she leaned even closer on me.
“That’s why I’m telling you don’t ever let Sasshi go….” I pulled her for a hug.
“mou~ What’s up with dragging Sasshi suddenly?!” as she snuggled herself on me.
“Nothing you look good together” I chuckled.
*WOI I HEARD MY NAME IN THERE!* sasshi at the living room.
“That wota~” we both burst into laughter.

====

That night, before I went to sleep Jurina walked inside my room to check-up on me. No wonder, I nearly forgot about the tournament the following day.

“Are you sure you still wanna play?” She asked me worriedly. I just smiled at her.
“You don’t have to push yourself Mayu-chan, I’m okay with backing out, you’re health is the most important for me”
“NO, I’m totally fine…I’ve been resting for three days already, this is enough”

But I knew that wasn’t the catch.

“You’ll see her again tomorrow, are you prepared?” even though she didn’t say it straightforward I knew who she meant. It was Yuki, the girl who technically just dumped me a few days ago.

“I don’t know, we’ll just have to figure things out…”

The next day…

It was the big-day the campus has been waiting for. It amused me how the people actually prepared for such mini-event. It’s as if I stepped in a National Games Championship venue. All the colourful gigantic banners, cheering paraphernalia were too awesome.

All the members we’re geared up, oozing with fighting spirits as they drag their very own each fanclubs. I was surprised seeing the biggest banner, or should I call it a billboard? It seemed like a billboard already… has my name on it.

*MAYU! MAYU! MAYU! MAYU! MAYU! MAYU MAYU! MAYU! MAYU!!*

I looked closely who the energetic figure was, leading them…

Closer…

Closer…

“Miyuki?! EH?!” I chuckled as I realized her plot; she didn’t join because she wanted to cheer for me “Milky? Really?!”
“Look Mayu! You have the biggest fanbase here already!” amused Jurina pointing out the banner which I noticed actually. I just giggled. But my smile wore off as my eyes suddenly passed by a familiar figure, Yuki sitting beside Sae quietly. I was staring at her when Jurina held my hand and led me to our waiting spot. As awkward as it may seem, we happened to be assigned beside them.

*COMMENCING FIRST MATCH TEAM A: wMIDGETS vs. YuiParu
As the announcer broke the long wait… everybody screamed like there’s no tomorrow.
*YUUUKOOOOO!!! *drum beating
“TAKAMINA-sensei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyaaa~”
“Yui-samaaaa!!!!!”
“PARURURURURURURU!!!!”

The first one to serve was Yuko. It was flawless, her stance was perfect. Very unlike the rest who were playing. Yui and Paruru however, didn’t even bother winning. Paruru just kept on preaching the poor Yui on what to do, when she doesn’t even know what to do either. SIGH.  Apparently her teaching didn’t pave them to win a single set. It was a landslide win for wMIDGETS.

*COMMENCING SECOND MATCH TEAM A: JuriMayu vs. SasshiTomo
It was our turn. Even before stepping on the court I already had a hunch of winning. Most probably because of Sasshi not well-spirited into playing since Milky is so much busy cheering for me, and not her. She almost played like a zombie. Meanwhile, Chiyuu isn’t bothered at all since all she knew was to cross-stitch. She didn’t even know how to handle a racket. All she did was to throw..not the ball… but the racket into the audience. A flawless win.
“ONE POINT MAYU-CHAN!” as Jurina high-fived me.

*COMMENCING FIRST MATCH TEAM B: SaeYuki vs. KojiChin
“SAE-SAMAAAAAAA!!! Kyaaaa” as the girls got wilder seeing their idols all at once at the court.
“TOMOCHIIIIIIN!!!!!”
“YUKI-SAMAAAAAAAAA!!!  <3”
“KOJI-KUNNN kyaaa <3~”

It was already Yuki’s turn. However, the match didn’t seem like the first two matches. It was an intense match. Since Sae and Koji were both good at sports. Every good hit earned a very equal answer from both parties. However, heaven must have blessed SaeYuki, they won the last set, promoting them to the next match.

*COMMENCING SECOND MATCH: TEAM B SayaRena vs. AtsuHaru
Finally it was the specific match I’ve been interested watching, Seeing Sayaka and Rena play side by side. I couldn’t help but get excited how they will play as a team. Honestly I was thinking that AtsuHaru didn’t event stand a chance in this one. SayaRena is so much skilled when it comes to things like these. But I was wrong. I miscalculated everything. What happened was landslide winning for ….AtsuHaru. Even though Haruna slept on the court, it didn’t matter since SayaRena couldn’t even answer Atsuko’s flawless shots since they always starting a fight who to hit and who to not. Set aside the undying support of the wMIDGETS at the side.

SIGH.

*SECOND PART SEMIS: TEAM A wMIDGETS vs. AtsuHaru
Blame my cleverness; I already knew who would win in this one. Atsuko used her body to win on this…not on playing smart but by playing dirty. Every move she did, from revealing her cleavage up to lifting up her slits, actually made Yuko and Takamina lose close to a litre of blood. Even Haruna was doing the same probably ordered by Atsuko. In the end, the referee decided to call the match off since they had to bring the two midgets to the clinic from huge loss of blood and hyperventilation. An easy win for AtsuHaru.

*SECOND PART SEMIS: TEAM B SaeYuki vs. JuriMayu
I didn’t know what’s gonna happen next. All I saw was Yuki was staring at me. It was like the battle of the century when the whole gymnasium started to get wilder than ever. Endless Drums explosions. Never ending cheers from both sides. I was overwhelmed on how the people actually waited for this time to come. Who will win?

“Let’s have a good game nee? Mayu-chan?” Jurina giving her cheer for me on the last minute preparation. I smiled at her and nodded “Yeah”

The first one to spill the blood was Sae. As expected her service was flawless but not good enough for Jurina for them to easily win a point. Jurina’s prowess was overwhelming. It’s as if she wanted the two figures at the far end of the court eat the ball. Were almost at the end of the game, we’re ahead by a huge point. We could win. She’s too powerful for them. Mindless on what was actually happening I couldn’t help but glance at Yuki. I saw her eyes; she was doing her best covering up for Sae’s flaws… The moment I decided to do the same with Jurina, was the very same time I snapped and realized an upcoming raging ball on me. Jurina realizing I was lost in a trance that moment instantly leapt on me trying to shield me. The ball hit her. She didn’t mind it all. We fell on the court. It was a bad fall. I twisted my ankle. It’s as if nostalgia has been attacking me all these past few months.

I was feeling nostalgic on what happened at the resort. That particular memory was a bad one to remember.

*urk I twisted my ankle again…I’m sorry” I said in pain as I anchored my arms on Jurina’s neck supporting my weight. As child-like as Jurina can be, I knew Jurina hates losing. But knowing that made me more amazed on how, without having second thoughts, threw the towel and surrendered.

“But?”

“You kidding? How will I play with a limping rat? He~he~” she giggled as she stuck her tongue out on me and eventually carried me by her back once again.
SaeYuki WINS!
I wasn’t able to finish up to the finals. It was a good game. Jurina brought me to the school’s clinic and settled me beside the two unconscious midgets.

“I’m sorry…” I looked down.

“You don’t have to be sorry…It was actually Yuki’s beauty’s fault” she chuckled.
“woi! What’s that for?!” I chuckled as I playfully punched her shoulder.
“You were staring at her baaaakaaaa!” Jurina teasing.
“Was I?” I asked Jurina not actually conscious on what I did.

“You are…” she murmured as she brushed my hair.

“Jurina…are you still mad at her?”
“I wasn’t mad at her for myself….I was mad at her for you…” she looked on me in the eyes.
“How could you act so lowly? You’re the most important person standing in Japan right at this very moment…You can’t ignore that Mayu…” Jurina held my hand.
“I’m scared Jurina” I uttered as I surrendered on my fear and leaned to Jurina.
“Mayu….” A sudden panting figure appeared before us.

It was Milky. Probably rushed to the clinic as early as she saw me got injured on the court.

“Let’s settle this once and for all Mayu…” she uttered.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AnneTonov

« Reply #173 on: September 12, 2013, 07:40:51 PM »
I'm sooo great I lost the file, *fixing everything atm*  :panic:

OMG  :shocked :cry: goodluck! I hope it isn't lost forever :nervous

“Just spare me a wish Yuki~” I said not meeting her eyes holding back my tears.
“I’ll grant it Watanabe in return to my favour last time….”

“Could you please slap me….?”

“Just once…” I said helplessly. Everything stopped.
“Cause I feel so bad right now, so bad I’m feeling numb…just once..please?” I looked at her eyes. She lifted her and about to do as I wished when..

“I won’t let you hurt Mayu! You are worthless compared to Mayu” as Jurina covered me. When suddenly few people came around probably noticed the commotion going on.
“What happened here?!” Yuko, Rena and Sayaka appeared.

That was all I remembered until I passed out.

this I'm lost for words Yukirin  :angry: :cry:

*SECOND PART SEMIS: TEAM A wMIDGETS vs. AtsuHaru
Blame my cleverness; I already knew who would win in this one. Atsuko used her body to win on this…not on playing smart but by playing dirty. Every move she did, from revealing her cleavage up to lifting up her slits, actually made Yuko and Takamina lose close to a litre of blood. Even Haruna was doing the same probably ordered by Atsuko. In the end, the referee decided to call the match off since they had to bring the two midgets to the clinic from huge loss of blood and hyperventilation. An easy win for AtsuHaru.

and  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can totally imagine this  :w00t: i look like crazy here

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The President's Daughter(Ch17)[Mayuki+Other pairings]
« Reply #174 on: September 12, 2013, 07:45:27 PM »
@Anne: nah, I lost it for real, I'll just have to rewrite everything and try to remember everything technically  :lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #175 on: September 12, 2013, 07:50:23 PM »
Jurina is so sweet  :mon cry:
Yuki seems hopeless here  :mon wind: going that far
make it up Yukirin  :mon scare:
lol wMidgets ftw!   :mon beam:

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #176 on: September 12, 2013, 08:58:38 PM »
I don't know why but in this chapter I hate Jurina.... Yes she is sweet but something make me mad... I don't know why..... Sorrryyyyyyyyyy :bow:

:smhid Yukirin don't do that!!!!!!! :banghead:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2013, 09:37:49 PM »
You are trying to kill me, aren't you? :panic:
I'm mad at Jurina too, don't know why :? She is just pissing me off. :banghead:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2013, 10:03:21 PM »
All this was fault of jurina, sorry but I dont feel sorry for Mayu here, she doesnt make the things more easy -_- who is suffering more is Yuki and will suffer more because she doesnt know that Mayu will return with her father in no time

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #179 on: September 13, 2013, 01:29:28 AM »
This uh no! Yuki! Dont dumped mayu!
Please make up with her or at least be friend again.before mayu go

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: W - Koi no Fuga