JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Bonsai Hada

Author Topic: The President's Daughter (MaYuki & others) - COMPLETED  (Read 62913 times)

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
Re: The President's Daughter(Ch17)[Mayuki+Other pairings]
« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2013, 03:39:54 AM »
Its jurina fault!!!
But we cant fully blame her.
Yuki is not fault,but her reaction its too much,it make worse...
Jealousy turn yuki to evil hahahahaha~

But~
why not talk to mayu or seeing the situation more clearly?
after all they do,why?why yuki?
But mayu not trying explained thing too,she the main key here.maybe she too worried to keep their relationship.she gonna leave yuki someday,so this quarrel maybe the best for her,but isn't hurt to leave the one you loved with bad memory.
I just hope they be good friend at least

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2013, 11:02:42 AM »
Uhm..... I didn't know Jurina is that dumb to realize Rena feelings.

Stupid Jurina!!!! But still envy them because they still can have their relationship even after they went back to their country.

As for Mayu, I think it should be the best for letting go Yuki since she doesn't want to tell Yuki anything about her family.

But still angry at Yuki, she is too stupid for not trusting Mayu.

Thanks for the new update.

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2013, 03:07:21 PM »
I still have faith *crossed fingers* for Mayuki and wMatsui Kojiyuu  :bow:
but I agree Yuki's case is so sad  :cry: end Yuki's suffering  :bow:

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: The President's Daughter(Ch16)[Mayuki+Other pairings]
« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2013, 03:59:36 PM »
I'm sooo great I lost the file, *fixing everything atm*  :panic:

OMG  :shocked :cry: goodluck! I hope it isn't lost forever :nervous

“Just spare me a wish Yuki~” I said not meeting her eyes holding back my tears.
“I’ll grant it Watanabe in return to my favour last time….”

“Could you please slap me….?”

“Just once…” I said helplessly. Everything stopped.
“Cause I feel so bad right now, so bad I’m feeling numb…just once..please?” I looked at her eyes. She lifted her and about to do as I wished when..

“I won’t let you hurt Mayu! You are worthless compared to Mayu” as Jurina covered me. When suddenly few people came around probably noticed the commotion going on.
“What happened here?!” Yuko, Rena and Sayaka appeared.

That was all I remembered until I passed out.

this I'm lost for words Yukirin  :angry: :cry:

*SECOND PART SEMIS: TEAM A wMIDGETS vs. AtsuHaru
Blame my cleverness; I already knew who would win in this one. Atsuko used her body to win on this…not on playing smart but by playing dirty. Every move she did, from revealing her cleavage up to lifting up her slits, actually made Yuko and Takamina lose close to a litre of blood. Even Haruna was doing the same probably ordered by Atsuko. In the end, the referee decided to call the match off since they had to bring the two midgets to the clinic from huge loss of blood and hyperventilation. An easy win for AtsuHaru.

and  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can totally imagine this  :w00t: i look like crazy here

I totally agree with you :on gay:
I'm so much angry at Yuki's reaction and her attitude toward Mayu :mon mad: :mon fierce: :mon zoom: :mon worklate: :mon wtfmm:
I'd rather Mayu be with Jurina than with Yuki :mon headbang:
Although it's neither Mayu's fault nor Yuki's but I still mad :mon fire: :mon headbang: :mon evil: :angry1:
My mind is still having faith in Mayuki and aslo Kojiyuu :prayers: :mon cweepy:
So please don't make me and the other readers suffer more :mon surr: :fainted:
Anyway, update soon, please :kneelbow: :mon pray2:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2013, 04:21:39 PM »
A/N I'll shut my mouth first  :) thanks for reading/commenting, I'm sorry for Jurina oshis wandering out there promise i won't ruin Jurina  :)

Let's see Yuki's POV
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 17 (Part 2) : Wrong Worst Word

Yuki POV

It was my most anticipated day, the day I’ll see her face once again. But I was afraid… After all that have happened I didn’t know where to start at all or even if I still have any tiny hope to hold onto from Mayu. I did too much. I was the worst. “Do you regret meeting me now Mayu?”

“I’m sorry…” I uttered with Sae sitting beside me.
“I understand…” she just accepted my apology.
“Shouldn’t you be apologizing to the white prince instead of me?”
“I….I don’t know where to start” I helplessly admitted my situation.
“Just talk to her alone…” Sae suggested.
“That’s merely an impossible thing…she’s guarded 24/7 by Jurina since that happened”
Our sudden conversation was interrupted as I finally took a glance at the newly-arrived figure I’ve wanted to see, Mayu, But she was with Jurina. “Not this time again~”

“Just ask for help, I’d gladly serve you Yuki-chan” Sae smiled at me. The event pursued as planned. I didn’t bother at all. My mind was focused only to Mayu. All to her. She seemed enjoying the event though as she watched the match while I helplessly mind every detail about her, all of her actions. Until the time came were we have to play against each other. I even prayed for us to lose as early as possible. I didn’t want this to happen. I was jealous. It’s as if everything that has happened didn’t bother her at all. “Am I nothing to you now?” I played seriously as I wanted to give them a good fight until…. She fell down right in front of me. I wanted to reach for her…I couldn’t. Jurina was already there taking my place… “Did everything backfire on me?” She held her closer until they vanish out of my sight.

I was worried about her I was about to check-up on her when suddenly I noticed Milky running the same direction as me. Feeling tiny as dirt, I opted to hide from her and decided not to go anymore. I was a mess the whole day up until I reached home. It’s as if the heaven has shared my pain. It rained hard. I locked myself in my room. Sobbing alone, enduring every consequence I received.  When …

*DING *DONG

I heard rustles going down the receiving area; it’s as if they’re at war.
“Yuki-chan!! Come here! Hurry! You’re friend wants to see you!” My mom shouted on me which she doesn’t normally do.
Getting curious to who that friend might be I hurriedly fixed myself up and almost flew on the door.

NO ONE WOULD EXPECT A LIMPING DAMP KAWAII CYBORG GIRL AT YOUR DOOR AT NIGHT.

“Where have you been little girl? Come come here, you’ll get sick honey~” as my mom attended Mayu, damping her towel on Mayu. As if she got hypnotized with Mayu’s perfection and sudden appearance. Come to think of it, it was Mayu’s first time to step on my house.

“Come Yuki, take this little girl on your room now, lend her your clothes hurry hurry~” as my mom and the other maids attended the injured figure.

“Mom! She’s not a little girl! And her name is Mayu, She’s almost the same age as me! tch!” I ducked myself and forced her to hop on me. I brought her to my room and placed her on my bed.

“What…what do you think you’re doing?” I stuttered as I watched how messed up she looked like Leaning my back by the door as I held the knob on my back. Just like what I did at the resort. Instead of an answer she took off her wet hoodie.
“mou~ Milky threw me out in front of your house…she said she’ll take me home…I didn’t know she’ll take me with someone else’s” Mayu smiled at me. It’s as if she’s not bearing the burden of being locked up inside the room with me.

“You’re making everything hard on me…”

“I was having second thoughts of getting help since I don’t have my phone right now…until I noticed the door label outside and rained…..well hard haha” she chuckled.

“How could you be so careless now?” I looked down. She didn’t answer. She just stared at me.
“Never mind…” as I took my steps towards the bathroom and prepared everything for her. When I came out, I saw her looking at the table where my photos were displayed. She looked discontented though.
“mou~ we don’t even have a photo here…did you burn them already? haha” As she carefully observed every photo displayed on frames.

“You’re wrong….” I uttered. Surprised by my answer she looked on me.

“They’re all there close to me…” as I pointed out the frames on the bedside table. She’s the one I’m seeing before I close my eyes, when I wake up… even at times of desperation. Even if I’ll seem like an idiot, smiling for no reason…or some crazy girl laughing on her own inside her room, everything’s worth it seeing her various faces.

She slowly moved towards the bed and sat on it once again and looked closely.
“They are…indeed” as the sudden realization drew a curve on her lips. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I pushed her on my bed and climbed on top of her.

“Yukirin, I’m….soaking wet”

“See?! How could you be so careless even with your words?” I stared at her.
“I don’t care, it’s all up to you how you will perceive it…” She pouted on me.
“I see…. Please make me understand… what’s happening to us!!! Please” I buried my face on her shoulder.

“Tell me what you saw Yuki…” she caressed my hair.

“I saw….you kissing Jurina” I murmured.

“You’re wrong….. You saw Jurina kissing me” she said as she totally hugged me. Still not getting the whole idea I lifted my body and looked at her. She reached her hand to hold me.

“That is different..Yukirin~” she said as she cupped my face and pulled me for a passionate kiss. As I savour the long awaited kiss. My hand travelled under her wet skirt caressing her cold thighs. The sensation made her yelp on her back that made her carelessly move her injured leg.

*URK!” she uttered in pain as she broke the kiss. Snapping out, I just realized I was actually harassing a poor injured Mayu that moment.

“I forgot~ SORRY SORRY!” I said as I moved off of her. She lifted her body.
“That’s what you call…. me kissing Yuki” she turned on me smiling. She tried to explain as plain as possible I still didn’t get it. I slowly shook my head making her let out a sigh.

“You’re right, a kiss really did happen between me and Jurina, but that wasn’t expected at all, I didn’t even answer her kiss…that’s all” Mayu explained further.

“But she said she likes…you I feel betrayed to be honest” I admitted what I felt. I felt betrayed.
“She was thinking if she actually likes me the way you do to me, that kiss made her realize…” She looked on me.
“So what did she feel about you?” I asked her wanting to know the answer once and for all.

“That we’re just friends”

That word echoed in my mind. It’s as if the clouds started to rejoice with me hearing Mayu’s words, the rain started to wear off. I couldn’t help but break down in tears once again. But this time, it’s out of happiness. I felt Mayu fading away before and now coming very closely at me once again. I covered my face.

“I thought I lost you already!!! Baka Mayu Baka Mayu!!” sobbing like a child whose lollipop has been taken away in front of Mayu, who actually panicked on what to do feeling ashamed in my place. Having no choice Mayu just patted my head.
“mou Yukirin~ sorry to interrupt your moment, but may I use the bathroom now?” Mayu muttered. I totally forgot her situation. Widening my eyes, I hurriedly stood up.

“But I still couldn’t move well, take me there please?” she said pleadingly not showing signs of seductive motives on me, purely unharmed intentions. I sighed until l I actually came to the sudden realization that I might assist Mayu up until she use the bathtub itself that mere thought was actually dangerous…..VERY DANGEROUS. I might actually snap and lose my sanity once again. Just when I decided to hold back as hard as I could she carelessly undressed herself in front of me.
“What?” she turned on me probably noticing my tomato red face. She reached out her hand for me.
‘What?!” as I retracted myself from getting touched by Mayu. Just thinking of the sensation might ignite me even more. I shook my head.

“Huh? Help me enter the tub…I guess?” Mayu wondering on my actions. “UGH!! That was so embarrassing my God!” I thought as I carried her on the tub. I was about to go when she suddenly held my hand…

“nani?”

“Don’t leave me…” her face didn’t seem she’ll allow me to go anyway. I sat on the floor beside the tub as she plays with her bubble bath.
“Did you really get tired of me?” she uttered looking down. It was the worst lie I ever said. Everything I said and did was against my will…my heart. More than getting mad, I was actually jealous over Jurina as how she easily replaced me beside Mayu. Or you might just call me intimidated.

“That was a huge lie Mayuyu” I giggled remembering how great I was acting up the whole thing. I turned on her. She was now resting her chin by the tub’s edge pouting at me. “kawaii~” Her hair was tied up in a bun letting down her fringe. She’s too much to handle for me.

“mou~ that’s so unfair! You kissed her intentionally!” she pouted even more. “UGH! Don’t do this Mayuyu!” I thought as I retracted myself at her.

“woi… that kiss was meaning…less…..” I stuttered in disbelief at the seductive figure on my eyes.

“I see. Then give me a meaningful one nee?” she said as she instantly smiled as if the whole thing was planned. She got me off-guard. As I usually do, I have no choice but to oblige to her every desire. I stood on my knees in front of her. I really missed her. As I stared on her, fixing her untied part of her hair to her ear…I anchored my head closer to hers as I planted kiss on her lips. Wanting to go deeper, she slightly lifted and exposed her upper body as she pulled me closer to her. Splashes of water didn’t bother me at all. Everything seemed not helping me at all. My hand holding back for so long eventually failed as it slides down smoothly on her slick perfect curves. The time I decided to not hold back anymore, she pulled herself and broke the kiss. Dumbfounded by the sudden unlikely action I pouted at her. “You’re mean, really! Why do I have to fall for you?!”

“That’s enough Yukirin, you’re so enjoying~  and you may go now and change clothes…” as she pinched end part of my shirt which I just realized was soaking wet already. No wonder. I decided to leave her alone for a bit and have some change of clothing. When suddenly…

“YUKI-CHAN! Come over here! Mayu-chan’s dinner is ready!” mom shouting once again. She seemed to like Mayu at first glance. No wonder I’m her daughter. I quickly took my steps on the dining area to pick up her dinner. Since my mother knew she’s injured. When I came back Mayu’s actually done taking her bath and is now wearing my prepared for her. What amused me is that I don’t know if there’s an existing garment that won’t suit her. Everything looks good on her even if it doesn’t fit her size. As she probably noticed my stare on her “Do I look bad Yukirin?”

“Absolutely not Mayuyu” I smiled at her still holding the tray.

After a few I assisted her to eat at my bedside. “oishiii~ are you really a legitimate daughter Yukirin~?” Mayu asked me as she doubted my origin. “Woi! Mayuyu meanie!” I softly punched her shoulder. After eating, we just realized that it was already late. We’re all so much preoccupied with Mayu’s sudden visit.

The lights were finally off except the lampshade beside Mayu. She was still reading a book, leaning her back on the bed board. I’m so used to her doing such. I sat beside her. “Come” I pulled her for a hug as she continued reading her book leaning her body on mine.

“I thought before you’re just fond of reading mangas…I’m wrong” I chuckled.
“mou~ I’m always wrong??!” I added.
“But I’m an otaku too” she turned on me.

“You’re not an ordinary one though… “ I uttered. She’s exceptional. Realizing Mayu sharing the same scent as mine made me chuckle. Just thinking of the idea building my fence stating Yukirin’s property all over Mayu was too much to handle.
“mou~ my eyes are hurting already” she gently rubbed her eyes and closed the book.

“Let’s sleep?” I asked her. She nodded.

I slide my body on the bed as well as Mayu. She snuggled closer at me and hugged me. I pulled her even closer.
“Are we okay now?” I whispered. She didn’t utter a word instead I felt her nod softly.

“I wonder who won after we left…” Mayu murmured.
“Acchan and Haruna won the event…” I answered her query.
“How could you lose with Haruna?!” she giggled.
“Well, I blame you.. I messed up the finals worrying about you” Answering her question I felt her giggle.

“What?!”

“Nothing..You’re funny Yukirin~ and also…”
“Hmm?”
“I wonder what you’re doing at the court last Saturday…weren’t you supposed to be with Sae?”
“I called it off the last night..I was worrying what Jurina could do to you when you’re alone….and found out I was half-right” I let a sigh. Mayu didn’t answer. Silence fell.

“It turned out to be a bad idea….If I was a little smarter I couldn’t have let this all happen to us…I’m sorry” I said as I regret everything I did to everyone.

“No…I love you how you are” She tightened her hug.

“I love you Watanabe Mayu”

“Bakarin~ Don’t say it again….”

“Say what?”

“That you’ll believe even If I lie… I don’t like it” she whispered.

“You could even lie to me Mayu~ I’ll believe you…please?”

“But it’s the truth… I’ll even choose fooling myself, I’m such a miss-no-good right?”
Few moments I realized Mayu’s finally dozed off hugging me.

“I’m sorry, I’m the worst Mayuyu”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PS: sorry Yuki..but you believe in impossibilities right? hang in there  :lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2013, 04:37:27 PM »
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG  :shocked I think I'm such an M now, I'm starting to like the bittersweet situation of MaYuki  :mon sweat: yeah I know I know no one would understand me, I'm so weird  :nervous I wish this part is longer  XD I wonder what's gonna happen now  :banghead: i'm thinking you're giving a hunch there imteedee  :lol: :P2
Yuki is head over heels for Mayu, how about Mayu?  :bow: :bow: :bow: triple update where are you again?   :mon cweepy: :mon misch:

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2013, 04:45:40 PM »
That was unexpected  XD MaYuki hotness  :mon bleed2: continue this part!!!  :bow: :bow:

I believe this will end like a fairytale   :) ty for updating fast!!!!

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2013, 05:57:04 PM »
Sorry cant help you sir are sure good at playing with my heart you gonna make me crazy sooner or later  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: Mayu is irresistable *note taken baka Yuki as well as Jurina *note taken
starting to wonder how dahell this will end?  :bleed eyes: Milky is effin great as always!
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #188 on: September 14, 2013, 09:46:41 AM »
Mayuki's almost hot scene :mon headbang: :on gay: :wriggly:
So close :mon exhaust: :mon angel:
Mayu and Yuki now back together :mon firecrack: :mon squee:
But there still a huge storm waiting for them :mon scare: :fainted:
Anyway, it's great to have everything back to normal :mon corn: :mon fyeah:
I wonder how about WMatsui :dunno: :mon huh:
Kojiyuu still peacefully :mon noprob: :on drink: But I don't think it'll last soon :mon huh2: :OMG:
So curious :tantrum:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #189 on: September 14, 2013, 11:26:54 AM »
Kojiyuu still peacefully :mon noprob: :on drink: But I don't think it'll last soon :mon huh2: :OMG:

Coz there'd be AtsuYuu?! XD
I kid, I kid~

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #190 on: September 14, 2013, 03:10:19 PM »

Coz there'd be AtsuYuu?! XD
I kid, I kid~
I wonder does it real :wahaha:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: September 14, 2013, 04:14:08 PM »
A/N I wonder how many atsuyuu/kojiyuu shippers are reading this  :? and LOL? perfect timing to make your brains bleed even more.  and the end is so near as per the fanfic's timezone but still takes a lot of chapters for me to conclude this crazy story at least for me  :lol:

It's okay if you want to burn me right now. I understand. I think I shall ready my tumblr once again :roll:

this one is pretty short but please enjoy. thanks for the interest  :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 18 (Part-1)

Mayu POV

I slowly opened my eyes and realized I wasn’t in my room. I remembered I wasn’t home last night. I was at Yuki’s place, thanks to my ever brat idol cousin who plotted everything.

“Yuki…rin wake up.. It’s morning already…” as I gently shook the sleeping figure beside me. “Are you really that tired since yesterday? Gomen ne~” I thought as I caressed her long shiny black hair. The sensation was probably the one I needed, she has awoken finally. But instead of waking up the way normal people do, she hid herself inside the blanket even more denying the reality of morning has gone.

“ohayou~” she uttered still hiding herself.

“ohayou Yukirin~” I answered as I surrendered and just decided to lay back on the bed board beside her.

“mou~ I received a message from Yuko-chan… we need to go today”

“huh?” Yuki uttered as she finally arose from lying. I took my phone and gave it to her.

“[Oshiriko-chan] OHA! OHA! OHA Shiriri-chan! I know you’re still enjoying there, but we have to practice for today for the next event /( ≥  3  ≤ )/   \(  ≥ 3 ≤  )\  swimming! Oh btw, bring Yuki-chan too! Team B will join us nyaaa~ Ѡ”

“Nani kore?!” she muttered as she read the message in shock.
“What’s the matter Yukirin?”
“I- I can’t…..”
“hmmm?”

“Don’t tell me….”

“I can’t swim….” Confessing her inability, she looked down.
“EH?” As I widened my eyes in front of the unbelievable figure.

Thinking of the possibilities, it’s impossible to let her join since she practically can’t swim. On top of that, we only have less than a week to teach her. It might be dangerous for her. So I decided.

“mou~ don’t worry I’ll save you this time” I said as I held her hand. I took my phone on her hands and dialled a familiar number.

*RING!! *RING!!

“moshi-mosh Mayu-chan” said the one on the other line, Takamina-sensei.
“ohayou sensei, Yuki and I are quitting for the next event…”
“huh? Why’s that?”
“WE BOTH CAN’T SWIM” I said as I glanced and winked at the shocked Yuki.
“sou desu-nee…should’ve told me earlier, jaa~ I’ll let them know”
“Hai! Arigatou onegaishimasu~” I hang up.

“EH?! Why did you quit too?!?!”

“BAAAKAARIN!”

“EH??! Eh??!”

“First, you must know… that’s a relay, you’ll make the teams uneven and Second….I won’t let you be alone….I’ll stay with you” I explained as my statement stopped her for a moment, deducting every word I said when suddenly she pulled me for a hug.

“nani? Woi Yukirin~” I protested as she tightened the embrace even more.

“Nothing, just stay still~” she whispered. It’s as if time stopped. Her hug wasn’t the same as before. “Are you happy?” I was such a fool thinking of letting her go. I’ve caused so much pain. Pain I didn’t know if it was even bearable for her. When times I cried, she was there protecting me, easing the pain but why when she does I can’t be beside her? It’s frustrating, isn’t it Yuki? 

“You’re wrong again Yuki, I’m the worst”

“Don’t leave me Mayu….”

I couldn’t let her go even if I know she’ll suffer.

“Tell me…what should I do?”

“caus-cause I won’t stand not seeing you with me…again”
Her words struck through me, it stuck way too deep...I felt the pain. I closed my eyes.

“Yuki..You made me believe with the impossibilities… I’ll hold onto it once again”

“You said, you’ll believe me no matter what I say…. Right?”
“Even if you lie…..”

“I’ll make an impossibility come true for you Yuki~ “
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jurina POV

Barely 3 weeks was all we had. Three weeks of uncertainties and hurting. I pity Yuki for suffering from my careless decisions even Mayu was hurt. Lost on my thoughts I didn’t notice a figure waling closer at me…

Rena.

“Which planet are you now wandering around?” she smirked as she took the seat beside me probably noticed my seriousness.
At first all my reasoning, for moving forward and enduring all the hardships I had, revolved around Mayu, All her. Until the time I realized, I wasn’t looking at her anymore. Striving hard wasn’t for her anymore. I strived hard to go closer at her, Rena. All the envy I had towards her has been misinterpreted. All I thought was the need of replacing her, until I realized all I wished was just to be beside her, supporting her.

“I’m sorry for making a mess” I felt sorry for everyone who suffered from my mindless actions. I’m not worth it.
“Daijobou~ I think everything’s fixed now” she patted my shoulder. The gesture which I’ve been holding onto in times of disaster, telling me it’s okay to mess up everything, all I need was to stick to my stand and fight until the end.

“We must not waver Colonel Matsui!”

Words that made me stronger to stand for myself.
“Yuki’s sorry for what happened between you two…”
“I can’t blame her, I’m at fault…I should apologize~”
“Say, what’s your plan now?” Her question echoed on my mind.
“Hmm.. Continue working? I guess” I turned on her.

“No no, not that~ I meant this” she muttered as she pointed on my chest, my heart. I was caught off-guard with her sudden question until I realized the last time we talked was when I confessed about Mayu.
“I think I have a new goal now…” I smiled at her. Her face turned blank, looking straight through me making my heart skip a beat. My mind was clearer more than ever.”I didn’t know the answer I’ve been looking for is just this close~”

“Will you help me out this time once again, Rena-chan?”

Yuko POV

I have planned this day to be awesome. “Oshiri here, Oshiri there, and Oshiri over there…. EVERYDAY OSHIRI! Nyaaa~ “  I thought as I wandered my eyes mindlessly at the countless oshiris offered in front of my sparkling eyes. We were inside a public pool vicinity and supposed to practice for a bit for the upcoming event. Unfortunately my sister from another planet just cut off her participation with her girlfriend.

“mou~ such a waste!!! Nyaa~” I uttered dragging my floaters.
“nani?” as the president, Acchan noticed my disappointment heading for the pool.
“Shiriri-chan quitted with Yuki-chan”
“mou~ I knew this is coming~ <3” Acchan smirked.

“Huh?”

“Aside from being the worst cook that ever lived…I knew Yuki-chan couldn’t swim~” she winked at me. “WHAT AN S?!”
“Why you didn’t tell us?!” I said as I widened my eyes on the smirking ace.
“mou~ I wanted to know if she’s willing to drown for Mayu-chan~ <3”
“EH?!?!” I uttered in disbelief as she looked like enjoying the whole idea until I noticed the absence of someone…
“Eh? Where’s Takamina?” I asked Acchan. She just tilted her head in answer.
“In times like this, she might be loitering inside the bathroom, hiding or worst she won’t come~ <3” Acchan explained as if she’s not bothered at all. She must have used to it.

“Why?!”

“Well, she’s not so confident with her body~”
“Huh??!” I muttered as I deducted what she meant when flashbacks of us 4 hit me…
“mou, last time… I knew you planned it all” I said which eventually changed the mood 360 degrees. Feeling the same, Acchan seemed like has switched on her other persona.

“Thank you….” I looked straight into her eyes; the eyes I could only read. Instead of answering she took a step towards me and locked me with an embrace.

“I want you to be happy Yuko..move forward” she whispered softly. Few times I’ve only heard her speak her heart that time was the most heartfelt moment I shared with her. I didn’t want to cry. I wanted to show a smile; a genuine one to her but instead tears fell. I just felt my heart ache. “Could it be I fell for you too?” No. Assumptions are far way too dangerous But didn’t I accepted it before? Why does it seem so scary now? Could it be because I’m certain?

“Time is short Yuko, in times you can’t find an answer… let the pain, tell you the answer”

I didn’t understand. I realized I was always a step behind her. All I did was to follow her pace, admiring her. If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t be here, in this very moment…in her arms.

“Pain….”

*COUGH!

Startled by the sudden presence we broke the connection and turned our heads.
Rena and Jurina.

“Are we interrupting something?” Jurina asked as she’s always clueless with everything. Rena just glared at me.
“AHAHA! Ohohohoho of course you are nyaaa~” as I broke the awkwardness and touched Acchan’s oppai. Acchan being so used to it just chuckled.

“Thought so~” Jurina still clueless.

“Ara~ why don’t we play first?” Rena suggested as she put her hand together.
“POOL WRESTLING!!!” Jurina happily suggested.
“Jaa~ I’ll team up with Rena-chan!” I said as I leapt on the general.
“mou~ I’ll go with Jurina-chan then~ <3” Acchan clinging on the colonel.

“GAAAAAME!”
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: The President's Daughter(Ch18)[Mayuki+Other pairings]
« Reply #192 on: September 14, 2013, 04:23:55 PM »
Dem AtsuYuu feels QwQ
Sad that they won't be together...
Oh well, I'll gladly drown with my ship! >A<

Offline DontMindMe