JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Bad Boy

Author Topic: The President's Daughter (MaYuki & others) - COMPLETED  (Read 62917 times)

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
Re: The President's Daughter(Ch18)[Mayuki+Other pairings]
« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2013, 07:30:29 PM »
I can't wait for Yuuuuuuuuko! but doing with whom tho?  :nervous

I wonder too  XD God friggin Yuko-chan, Mayu is  :sweat: totally hot

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: September 15, 2013, 07:49:36 PM »
Well I just wonder when I will cry again.
But still I want to you continue.
 :twothumbs
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline AnneTonov

« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2013, 09:11:52 PM »
GAHDEM my mayuki! since when you started getting this hot?  :inlove:
totally visualized mayu, she's a monster !@$%^&*(@  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: all the blood
ohgod, nothing more to say.. i'll wait for yuko
really XD i can't stop smiling

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #204 on: September 16, 2013, 01:49:10 PM »
I just can't wait to see Yuko's pair.
And I didn't actually read the perv chap...
Since... it's perverted...

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #205 on: September 16, 2013, 02:00:02 PM »
@Ashura: such a good guy  XD well then..we shall have atsuyuu then on that  :lol:  :lol: :lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #206 on: September 16, 2013, 04:37:37 PM »
Eh~~~ Yuki couldn't swim for real :shock: That's new for me :mon sweat:
So much Mayuki hotness :mon bleed2: :mon blood: :mon crazyinlove:
OMG~~~~ I can't stop smiling :luvluv1: , if my parents here they'd think I'm crazy :wahaha:
Kojiyuu'll be next, right :mon huh2:
Oohohoho~~~~ Can't wait :mon evillaff: :mon mischief:
Anyway, update ASAP, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: September 17, 2013, 01:26:34 PM »
... I'll do my best to endure, ma'am OwO''

More like I've already read most of the AtsuYuu smut on someone's tumblr XD

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: September 22, 2013, 09:54:19 PM »
A/N sorry for this huge gap of updating, I was suddenly hooked on making OSs  :)

Anyway, let's continue..... Presenting! more problems! and problems!  XD a short-tail end of the chapter 18  :nervous
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter  18-3: Love is Cruel

Yuko POV

My mind started to waver. My heart faltered as I saw her smile towards me. Could it be because of the sudden realization?

“Me too… I like you Yuko~”

“Atsuko~”

*BOINK

I was lost in my thoughts as I didn’t notice the upcoming contender in front of me in pool wrestling, Acchan and Jurina, who were apparently strong despite of Acchan’s vulnerable-looking body. Her attack made me fall from Rena’s hold.

*SPLASH

“Woi! Yuko-chan! You seem distracted!” Jurina teasing me from the sudden loss of focus and actually hitting the bull’s eye. I just chuckled. Losing at such game, made me and Rena lose the bet and so we went to treat the two lucky monsters for an ice cream.

I sat on an empty table as the three waited for their respective orders. I just watched the scenery outside the glass window in contentment, such sight that could distract me from the troubles I’m having until I noticed a figure drawing closer at me.

It was Acchan holding a pair of ice cream on cones.

“Here, Yuko~” she uttered as she gave me the vanilla-flavored ice cream.

“Thanks~”

“What were you thinking?” she asked me casually. I can’t even read her face, how could I possibly know what she was thinking? Could it be she knew my heart started to waver with how I feel for Haruna and even her? Still, I wasn’t sure enough. I don’t even know if confessing how I’m feeling would help either. I just wore a blank face at her staring the slowly melting-vanilla ice cream at hand.

“Love is cruel….”

She let out a wry smile as she looked down.

“And yet it’s the sweetest thing….Yuko”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rena POV

I still remember the first time I saw her. She looked like a lost puppy inside the camp. A lost puppy wishing to come home. Home, where she belongs. Until such time came when I recognized her, she has worked hard. Strived for what she has become right now.

Until I fell for her.

Hard.

I’m used with her being beside me.

I wanted to be her “home”

But…

“You like Mayu right? Jurina…..”

I have no choice but to accept it. Love is cruel. We don’t get all the things we wanted, we hoped for, we wished for.
It was the first time I felt like retreating. Without even taking a step on a battlefield, I knew it, I was losing already.

I was afraid.

The very first time I couldn’t depend on her.

She won’t choose me. Not a taint of a chance that would ever happen.

“Rena, are you okay?”Jurina asked with a worried face.

“I am…” I smiled at her putting on a mask of happiness across my face. “Sorry Jurina~”

She smiled at me with her perfect curved lips. I wanna see it more. Smiles that were supposed to be mine.

I stood up and turned my back on her as I felt a hunch of any moment I might not be able to control my emotions anymore.

“I might quit the army Jurina~”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Haruna POV

I saw her from afar. I never saw her smile like that. “Why?” was all I could ask as I watch her savour the moment in her arms.

“You said you love me….Yuko”

I’m still holding onto it. Why does it hurt so much? My heart aches as memories of the two kept running across my mind.

They were happy.
They were shouting.
They were hugging

I felt weak, as my knees started to tremble along with hands. I couldn’t grasp what’s happening.

There’s no Mayu to stretch out a hand for me now.

“Someone help me! I’m hurting….” As I leaned on the wall with my weak body keeping my cries inside.

“Haruna!”

I turned my head and saw the origin of the voice who seemed like a hero coming out to save me from such disastrous heart I’m having.

“sensei~” I couldn’t hold it in as I surrendered my body on the floor as she caught me with her petite body.
“ssh~ what’s the problem? I’m here”

“I- I can’t…..” I uttered as I tried my best to explain myself but the feelings I was having are still winning over, I couldn’t seem to breathe right.

“sssh~ just cry, I’ll be here” as she hugged me.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yuki POV

Having such “hot” day between me and Mayu. I couldn’t seem to remove my ear-to-ear smile across my face though Mayu started look irritated on me.

“woi Yukirin~ stop pleeease? You like an old-man there” she muttered as she was speaking on my reflection over the mirror. I was fixing her twin-pig tails.

“I like them in pig-tails~” *please see last part

Feeling a little responsible, I opted to bring her home myself as I felt a little worried with her injury might worsen If I let her go alone. Finally reaching their doorstep, I could sense the others weren’t home yet.  She then, took her key and opened the door a little.

“Thanks for last night…and today” She turned on me, smiling.

I just nodded staring at the seemingly perfect figure in front of me, except for the bruise mark she has on her lower lip. I was about to go when she held my hand. “wait~”

I turned on her once again and saw her took out something from her pocket.

“I believe this is yours…..” she placed her hand over mine as she placed a cold-metallic object on my hand.

It was the necklace I broke.

Fixed.

The object connecting me to her.

US.

“I still want you to keep it…” She smiled staring at the silver necklace on my hand.

“unn~ help me wear it” I uttered.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was lost in my thoughts as I accidentally bumped into someone just outside Mayu’s flat. I carefully took a glance on the person who seem like a respected individual from head-to-toe. He was wearing a cap and a smart pair of glasses along with his formal neat-looking polo shirt and slacks.

“I’m sorry~ I didn’t mean to” I bowed on the stranger.

“It’s fine” He smiled at me, a smile which is very familiar to me and yet I couldn’t seem to remember where I’ve seen it.

He then sat on the plant box just outside the apartment probably to take a brief rest from walking as he looked pale and a little tired. I opted to come and offer an aid though he kindly rejected it and chose to just rest a little more. Feeling a little guilty, I just took a seat near him to watch over if anything might happen.

An awkward silence fell upon us.

“So, what’s your name, young lady?” He smiled at me. I felt a little nostalgic with his smile. My mind started spinning for a single clue about him, still nothing came up.

“Yuki, Kashiwagi Yuki Mister~”

“I saw you come from that apartment, do you live there?”

“ah no, I just accompanied my friend home~”

“I see….you must be a good friend”

Hearing his compliment I just chuckled as I traced the hanging silver accessory on my neck.
“Well then, I need to go…” he said as he stood up slowly like how oldies do, holding his hip with one hand and supporting his knees by the other hand.

“are you really alright? Sir?” I worriedly asked the stranger.

“Yes….I am” as he stopped me from getting any closer at him and eventually turned his back on me.
“Take care of yourself, young lady….and your friend” was all he said until he vanished from my eyes.

“I will….surely, sir~”

my hat is off. saluting.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #209 on: September 22, 2013, 10:35:46 PM »
Why do I have the feeling that the guy is Mayu's dad?

Nhyaaa Yuko is with confused feelings about Haruna and Acchan. If Haruna wasn't so tsundere she would be enjoying her time beside Yuko. Humm maybe we will end yp with atsuyuu and takaharu xD

Don't quit Renaaaaaa! Juju likes you~

Thank you for the update o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #210 on: September 22, 2013, 11:05:34 PM »
I feel the same as BbSis
could it be Mr. President alreaaady? AAAAHHHH!!! :shock:
oh nooooooose! but I'm still having hang-over at the last part!  :) :lol:
thanks for updating finally!

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #211 on: September 23, 2013, 01:13:11 AM »
Renaaaaa....don't leave puppy Juju. She needs you..  :cry:

Ehhh...Yuko is doubting her feeling for Nyannyan..

Nyannyan should stop being a tsundere. Just pull Yuko and kiss her and confess your feeling...  :grin:

I think the old man is Mr. President too..

Can't wait for the next chapter..

Update soon, please..

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: September 23, 2013, 08:04:13 PM »
A/N okay, I realized as I was writing I'm starting to be evil. You'll know why. Anyway, I needed to have the feels before i could jump on writing once again. SO I lurked one time on YT to find some good songs to listen to while doing so, So I happened to crosspathways with this song...

credit: newkpopmelody09

Don't be deceived with the title, I know it sounds like 'oh so cutie, beautiful title' well it's not.... this part of Chapter 19 would be a bit crucial with how this fict might end, but don't get me wrong, It's not the end though  :)

I actually love K.Will, he's the root of all evil sad fictions. he could even make me cry
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19: Choose Me

Minami POV

The feeling still lingers across my mind. My poor heart pounces as I saw your hair dances along with the playful wind as your smile unintentionally puts happiness to my depressing state.
I still remember…
The first time I saw you…
You were reading a book under our promised tree….

Atsuko.

I love you

Three words I uttered in hesitation..
Such words doesn’t deserve to be answered by your sweet lips..
I never knew we’ll ever come at this point…
Where I’ll confess without any doubt, hesitation, second thoughts…

That I helplessly…

Deeply, madly fell in love with you….

You got on my mind silently.
You came inside my heart without permission.
You bloom in me unprepared
and drank my love with such beautiful lips.

Buy why do your eyes waver at my gaze?
Look straight at me…
Cause I wanted to tell you how much I love you..
Just like before, when we’re still so innocent,
Forgive this fragile heart of mine…
Look at me…

I thought this was love and I dedicate myself to her, believing in her.
When I opened my eyes after devoting my everything to her
She had melted into the air like the wind.

You entered my life in a storm,
Made my heart flutter in every action you make…
The affection I felt from you was priceless….

She’s a butterfly
You flew into me like magic
Beautiful butterfly
You left me like the wind.
You flew away after fooling my love, leaving only your scent Fly
Far away so that I could not see you forever

Choose me…
That’s all I could ask from you…
Don’t break this heart I’m offering…
Let me stay with you…

I couldn’t have seen up ahead due to tears and began to be tired for missing her.
My heart had dried up after a long drawn out unknown illness
and I was destroyed not to love someone never more just like a nightmare.

Choose Me…
Choose Me…
Choose Me….

She’s a butterfly
Beautiful butterfly
You flew away after fooling my love, leaving only your scent Fly
Far away so that I could not see you forever
Love is not just the most beautiful untruth
but to make somebody crazy the most beautifully.

I’m hurt.

She’s a butterfly
Beautiful butterfly
She’s a butterfly
It’s okay that it’s falsehood

Still, I love you….

Beautiful butterfly
It’s okay that you leave me again.
Please fly into me and bloom love for me even though you take everything, leaving tears.
She’s a butterfly
Beautiful butterfly
Beautiful butterfly

Her eyes averted from my gaze. Taking a deep breath from the sudden awkwardness casted upon us, I gathered all my strength to ask the troubled figure before me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her, holding her shoulder, assuring her. Instead of a decent answer through words, I felt her eyes were the one who answered for me. The brown majestic orbs which kept on flickering under the fluorescence, manifesting her wavering feelings.

“Tell me…” I asked her again. I wanted to know, I wanted to hear straight from her, I wanted to see it come from her mouth. I don’t want to believe she doesn’t love me anymore. I wanted to believe in her, holding onto our promised love that will last forever. Even if your love wavers towards mine, let me stand for us two. I wanna make this love of ours be stronger as ever as a long-lasting standing tree even under the fiercest thunders.

“Are you….?”

Haruna POV

She was smiling back at me. The dimpled-smile I liked most. The first time I realized how special she is to me was also the time I felt like she’s slowly fading away from my hands. I wanted to hold her like before. Still, let me fight for this feeling I’ve kept inside. I want to fight for my happiness..

Happiness by your side.

Yuko, Choose me.

“Yuko, I love you”

Three words came out from my ever dormant mouth. Three words sheltering my feelings towards her. Would it reach her? Her face didn’t show any sign of dissatisfaction, she just kept her smile towards me.

I kissed her.

Innocent kisses turning bolder as ever as she answers my kisses.
Battling over dominance, I held her closer, her petite body almost seemed breaking from my untamed advances as my selfishness overflowed over her.

But…

I stopped.

She was crying.

Crystals kept running down her cheeks. I felt weak as I dropped down both my arms from my grip, wearing a face full of such disbelief. The devastating feeling engulfed me as I realized how pitiful I am. Her cries kept growing louder and louder until such time I couldn’t seem to hear them anymore. Her silent cries tell it all, confessing every detail of my loss.

I lost her.

Atsuko POV

“Are you…?”

“Minami….I’m scared, help me…”

I wanted to hold her; I wanted to lift her up from the sadness shutting through her eyes. I wanted to kiss her soft gentle lips but why doesn’t my body wanting to move any further? I looked down as I can’t find any will to answer her doubts on me.

I was defenceless.

My handheld device kept ringing as it battled through the awkward silence filling within the four-walled box we’re in.

“I need you now….” frail words coming from the other line as I heard heavy rain started to pour from where she was. It was the moment of truth, the time I needed to decide.

She held my hand, keeping a firm grip on it as if securing I won’t go anywhere. A warm grip full of wishes. I can’t breathe. Taking a deep breath, forcing myself to take in air, the much needed air to move further, I held her hand on me.

“I’m sorry….”

Was all I could say. Hearing my words, she kept holding onto it, still hoping for a miracle.  “She needs me now…”

“I do….too” she uttered as her eyes started to moist and glimmer, forming crystals from the sides.  I wanted to console her but my heart’s asking for something different. I was hurting her.

Until I felt her hand slide and drop down to her side, letting me go as she kept her head down on me.

She didn’t give me harsh words.

She gently let me go.

I wanted her to curse me because I feel so bad, harsh words I know won’t even suffice the hurtful wound I casted on her.

I wanted to curse myself. My cruel heart, shattering the pure heart of hers.

====

I ran towards where she is as rain started to fall even harder.
Even the rain couldn’t hide the crystals of sadness I’m having.

Love is cruel.

Jurina POV

“I might quit the army Jurina~”

She told me, the girl I treasure most, Rena. I want you to stay, beside me. Are you leaving me too?

But no words reached her as I kept my mouth shut….

I felt her slowly fading away each step she made away from me…

“Why now? Now that I’m certain I need you in my life…..”

I hugged my knees recoiling like an unborn child as I let myself sunk at such miserable reality.

I’m hurting.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh, MaYuki you say? I decided to isolate their part cause it's gonna be overflowing MaYuki towards the end (it's a MaYuki fict after all   :doh:) Well, anyway... if you can't live a day without a MaYuki fict... (OMG I'm like advertising now on my thread) I found LoyalFlutist's TUMS fict on tumblr posted few days ago, well I found some of you have read it before I did, so for others who might want to read here's the link  XD You'll love it MaYuki shippers  :P

Rated-M

PS: You've been warned
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #213 on: September 23, 2013, 08:21:42 PM »
I'm starting to hate butterflies....  :cry:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The President's Daughter(Ch19)[Mayuki+Other pairings]
« Reply #214 on: September 23, 2013, 10:33:26 PM »
YOU ARE SO CRUEL :cry: :cry: :mon cry:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: September 24, 2013, 12:03:11 AM »
Huuuuuaaaaaaa.... :cry:

It's so sad...

My Atsumina, Kojiyuu, WMatsui..  :cry:

I hope Atsuko and Yuko get back to their senses already and go back to their respective partner !!

Or, just hook up Takamina and Haruna, then..  :cry:

Poor Takamina.. :cry:

Update soon, please.. :bow:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: September 25, 2013, 09:12:01 AM »
*A/N I'm no evil  :cry:

Part-2

Mayu has just been out for a day and yet, everything seems so wrong inside her former-noisy-chaotic apartment. Everything seems so off. Jurina, since she arrived with Rena, just rushed inside her room and locked herself. As for Rena remained her ever composure as if not minding anything at all. Mayu, being the everlasting friend of Jurina couldn’t help but to confront the ‘general’ about Jurina’s state.

“Rena-chan…what’s wrong with Jurina?” Mayu worriedly asked the quiet figure in their living room. Rena just paid her a glance and shrugged her shoulders as if she doesn’t care at all. Apparently Mayu sees this expression coming from Rena as unusual either.

“Maybe I should ask Oshiriko-chan” Mayu thought, though Yuko is elsewhere.

“What’s happening?”

======

Yuko POV

I ran and ran until my feet couldn’t seem to move anymore. The physical pain seemed not enough, as I felt my overwhelming heart ache deep inside. I was crying hard as the rain seemed the one comforting me. Until I saw her….

Acchan.

She was taking her steps slowly under the rain; each step seems so heavy until she’s just few steps apart from me.

“Wait….I still have something to tell you….” I uttered. She stopped and just looked straight into my eyes.

“I-I… love you….” I told her.

“I know…Yuko”

“But…I love Haruna too…..” I confessed to her as I accepted the sad reality between us two.
“I know that too…Yuko” she uttered as she shortens the proximity between us and pulled me for a hug. I couldn’t seem to lift my arms and respond her hug as I felt weak already, All I could do is surrender and bury my face on her shoulder and cry, let out all my frustrations and sadness under the mourning evening rain.

======

Mayu’s knocking seemed endless as she kept on banging the tight locked door of Jurina’s room. Despite of her hard knocks, not a single response was made and so then she decided to use her emergency key as she became more worried about Jurina. She slightly opened the door just to peek inside the seemingly lone room.

Too dark, she couldn’t seem to find Jurina at all until her pupils dilated enough and was able to see across the dark cold room. She found Jurina lying on her bed, but didn’t bother to see who might be her visitor.

“What’s wrong Jurina?” as Mayu walked towards the unresponsive figure facing its back on her and sat on the bedside. She felt her heart broke as she sees her savior, knight in shining armour, hero falter and break down in front of her.

“She’s leaving……” Jurina murmured.

“Who? Who’s leaving? Tell me…” Mayu asked as she held and caressed Jurina’s shoulder in a consoling manner. Jurina then turned and faced Mayu.

“Rena” Jurina answered almost whispering.

“You mean…she’s coming back ahead of us?” Mayu asked as she’s still clueless on what’s happening.

“No…she’s….quitting”

“What? Why? How….?” Mayu throwing a lot of questions as she became even more confused…
“I don’t know…she just…wants to quit and leave…me” Jurina’s voice started to crumble as she was probably just holding back her pain inside. Mayu lowered her body and hugged the lying figure as she caresses Jurina’s back assuring her.

“It’s okay to cry….even just for today Jurina, I’ll be here” Mayu whispered.

=======

Atsuko POV

I kept my eyes on her as she stared on the blank white wall of my room. She was just sitting on the floor hugging her cold knees, she didn’t even want to come closer at me. “Yuko~”

“I’m worthless….” Yuko uttered.

“No! You’re not!” I raised my voice oh her as I couldn’t contain the guilt air filling upon us. Yuko stood up and was about to leave when I held her arm and stopped her.

“Why…? Why are you denying reality?! Yuko!” I asked her but she just kept her back on me and her head down.

“I-I’m not….”

“You said you need me….here I am…I’m here for you….” I said to her, that’s when she turned on me and tried her hardest to show a smile as her tears kept on rolling down on her cheeks. She lifted her hand and held my face.

“Thank you… Acchan, I’m glad I met you” Yuko said as she turned her back once again and pulled her hand from mine and head towards the door.

“Save Takamina’s heart….she deserves you” She uttered holding the knob and eventually left me.

=======

Next Day…

“What’s wrong Mayu?” Yuki asked Mayu by her side and held her hand as she probably noticed Mayu’s unhealthy physique due to lack of sleep from watching over Jurina. It’s devastating Mayu not being able to tell Yuki anything. Yuki can’t possibly know what’s happening around her. Mayu wants to protect her as much as possible.

“Yuki…” Mayu murmured as she faced the worried figure wearing a weak smile.
 “Yuki…believe in me, believe in……us till the end…” Mayu uttered as she pulled Yuki for a warm hug.
“Mayu…” Yuki uttered as she responded the gesture and held her even tighter.
“Don’t say things like that…you’re scaring me”

“I love you” Mayu uttered as she kissed the silver necklace buried under Yuki’s uniform.

=============

Mayu POV

Today is supposed to be a happy one where I could once again see the noisy quarters which have sheltered us for months. The room where it all started, the very room where I realized I could still be happy and smile genuinely beside my friends. But why does it seem that it will be also the very place where it will all end?

No one’s around.

All quiet, I am alone along with the dancing curtains.

Two weeks, 14 days… is all I have. My mind is already chaotic and yet all of these are happening. It’s the very first time I needed to stand for all of us. There’s no one to help me now…not even Yuko.

“You’re here…”

I turned my head to see the origin of the voice, It’s Haruna.

“Hmm…” I uttered as I keenly observed the figure before me. Her eyes are swollen; even her cosmetics couldn’t hide her pitiful state.

“What happened?......Yuko…” I muttered as I watch Haruna sit on her post and as she gazes outside the afternoon view.

“I told her I love her….” Haruna uttered and took a deep breath.

“But…”

“I’m not the one she loves anymore….” She added as she turned her eyes on me and wore a wry smile. But I didn’t pity her instead I felt like mocking the sulking figure before me.

“Is this all you’ve got?”

“Don’t disappoint me Haruna…”

“Cause if this is all….You don’t deserve Yuko…”

“You never did…”

“And never will….” I said as frankly as possible with my blank face on her keeping all my emotions inside. “This is not even an inch compared to how I’m struggling…trying for Yuki~”

When suddenly the door opened once again, we both turned our eyes to our new company. It’s Acchan.
I watched her enter the room. She was keeping her head down avoiding our eyes until she reached her post.
“Tell me what’s happening….” I said as if ordering the two figures. Acchan hearing my words suddenly stopped.
“I’m leaving…” Haruna uttered as she stood up and was about to go outside.
“It’s my fault…..” Acchan confessing as she clenched her fist crumpling the paper on her hand.

“No, it’s not….it’s just like that….” Haruna keeping her back at us and stood on her feet for a moment, taking a deep breath she started to move forward and left me with Atsuko. Hearing Haruna’s words made Atsuko fell on her knees and broke down into tears.

“It’s you…?” my eyes grew wider at the sudden realization.

===============

“Tell me what’s going on…” Yuki uttered as she faced the calm emotionless Rena in front of her. Yuki couldn’t help but wonder what’s going on since Mayu started to be ‘unusual’ towards her since morning. Realizing everyone close to Mayu is elsewhere but Rena, she decided to confront the reliable figure.

“I don’t know…what you’re talking about Queen…” Rena responded as she took her seat under the seemingly dying Sakura tree as petals started to wear off from its grip.

“Mayu…You…Jurina! Yuko….Acchan….everyone! What the hell is happening?!” Yuki started to feel impatient towards the unwelcoming figure in front of her. Rena just gave her a fair stare, an emotionless one.
“There are things in life….better left unspoken Yuki” Rena uttered as she turned her head down.

“Cause if you did…You’ll get hurt….”

“What are you talking about?” Yuki getting confused with everything.

“Look…” Rena uttered as she looked up and watch the petals fall and lifted her hand, catching the poor petals.

“The tree seems lonely…..”

“Rena….”
==============

“It’s quiet….” Sasshi feeling a little awkward with only Milky beside her in the quarters.
“It sure is…” Milky uttered as she scanned the lone room.

“2 weeks more….” She added as she took her steps towards the open window. Sasshi just turned her head down understanding Milky’s statement.

“Why I’m feeling sad..? hehe~” Sasshi chuckled and brushed the back of her head as she felt sadness realizing how time flew fast. The time she enjoyed the most.  Milky then faced Sasshi’s direction and leaned her back on the window. Sasshi just stared at the figure as her hair danced with the warm wind.

“cause this is where, we’re happy…..”
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: September 25, 2013, 09:27:50 AM »
It's CHAOS !!!  :panic:

What will happen next??

Mayuyu and the others will leave in 2 weeks !!  :cry:

Can't wait for the next chapter..

Update soon, please.. :bow:

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: September 25, 2013, 09:35:56 AM »
Okay... It's getting hella complicated O.O''
I actually thought ya were gonna hook up TakaHaru but I guess that ain't happening anymore XD

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #219 on: September 25, 2013, 09:39:00 AM »
Okay... It's getting hella complicated O.O''
I actually thought ya were gonna hook up TakaHaru but I guess that ain't happening anymore XD

Just hook up Takamina with Haruna !!!

Acchan choose Yuko over Takamina anyway.. :cry:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Bad Boy