JPHiP Radio (38/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - It`s Showtime!!

Author Topic: Indestructible Fire (Main: WMatsui + Multi-pair) - ON HIATUS [21/5/16]  (Read 53938 times)

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
Re: Indestructible Fire (Main: WMatsui + Multi-pair) - ACT II [12/12/2014]
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2014, 01:20:14 PM »
Still wondering why rena commiting sucide
And what happen after all the fight end?
Is this gonna be long chapter??

According to Airin, once the fight ends, the winner will be revived. :p This is going to be long I guess. :) So please stay tuned!!

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2014, 01:26:04 PM »
Heyo~ sorry for taking so long ><

Why do I feel that the person that was watching them when they arrived is not Milky? Or am I putting too much thought in this? Hahh

Tsuntsun Sayaka :heart: Milky will always be such a tease. Xp

Wow so basically it's a battle to test their will power to live again beside their beloved ones. I wonder about each story behind each guardian. Furuyanagay proposed a truce huum I'm curious.

I enjoyed this chapter, thanks

Thank you for the update and Ganbatte ~

Ps. Take as long as you need to update, just don't drop it, okay? ;)

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2014, 02:49:35 PM »
Heyo~ sorry for taking so long ><

Why do I feel that the person that was watching them when they arrived is not Milky? Or am I putting too much thought in this? Hahh

Tsuntsun Sayaka :heart: Milky will always be such a tease. Xp

Wow so basically it's a battle to test their will power to live again beside their beloved ones. I wonder about each story behind each guardian. Furuyanagay proposed a truce huum I'm curious.

I enjoyed this chapter, thanks

Thank you for the update and Ganbatte ~

Ps. Take as long as you need to update, just don't drop it, okay? ;)

It's okay~ ^^

Hmm~ I wonder who that was~ XD And yes, SayaMilky is love~ XD I actually planned for Milky to be the Master instead until I came up with an idea for Sayanee :p

Yep! A battle of loveeee XD The backstory of each guardian will definitely be written! No worries about that ;)

I'll take my time :3 I won't drop it! Thank you so much for the feedback and support!!! :D Please tune in for the next release~

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2014, 02:57:54 PM »
If you need any help with it, I could be of assistance :3 And if you could, help me too :3

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2014, 01:14:56 PM »
So if jurina wins then she's revived again,not just rena but she's too

Wonder if there are mayuki here

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2014, 01:47:58 AM »
If you need any help with it, I could be of assistance :3 And if you could, help me too :3

Thanks for the offer :) I'll certainly ask you if I do face a problem ^^

So if jurina wins then she's revived again,not just rena but she's too

Wonder if there are mayuki here

Mm.. If I were to be completely honest with you, MaYuki wasn't planned to be in the fic. But after giving it some thought, they may or may not be in this. >:3 Please do stay tuned to find out ;)

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2014, 02:54:03 PM »
Now this was honestly an update that made my head ache.  :panic: I apologise if the fighting scene somewhere below is really lame, I honestly suck at action scenes.  :nervous

Anyways, please enjoy this latest update! Merry Christmas  :cow:

Indestructible Fire

ACT III

Jurina’s POV

Yes! Finally, lunch break is here! I’m so hungry I could eat a dragon right now… but first~

“Rena-chan!” I walked over to Rena-chan’s seat which was right next to the window overseeing the school grounds from the first floor.

She shyly gave me glances, squeaking out, “… What is it… Jurina…?”

I shrugged and gave her an unimpressed look, raising my voice slightly, “Oh come on Rena-chan, time for lunch! Stop being so shy around me already! Everyone wants to be friends with you too you know? You’ve been here for weeks now!”

“… Why does someone as popular as you want to hang out with me… I still don’t get it…”

“Huh?”

Suddenly, she got out of her seat, grabbing her bento box and dashed out of the classroom. It did garner the attention of our classmates who were in the class at the moment and just to play it off coolly I briefly explained she probably was not feeling well and chased after her.

Knowing her athleticism falls in comparison to mine, I managed to catch her by pulling onto her hand while she was still storming through the hallway with her bento box in the other.

That was when I noticed…

The hand that I caught onto, it had a bruise on it, at least, the underside of it. It really looked painful plus, I could feel Rena-chan tensing up at my grip, so I slowly let go. She did not try to run away anymore. She just turned back at me, her bangs shadowing her eyes as her hands balled up into fists.

“R-Rena-chan… what’s with that bruise…?” I asked, with a concerned voice.

“… Let’s talk somewhere else…” I could see her eyes shifting left and right now, noticing the weird looks on the other students’ faces and made me follow her to one of our lunch places – the small garden on the school grounds. Fortunately for us, no one was there and hence, the only free bench available for sitting is ours.

Being surrounded by flowers, with the subtle chirping of the birds felt really relaxing. Rena-chan was the person who brought me here in the first place when I kept bugging her in the beginning to have lunch with me. I guessed she probably was into nature and stuff. Because I had never noticed such a relaxing and beautiful sight on our school grounds.

As much as I did claim I was hungry a moment ago, my curiosity for the bruise on Rena’s wrist overwhelmed my hunger. I was concerned for her wellbeing… such a dark bruise… it did not seem like it happened a long time ago, more like, it was a fresh bruise.

But then, she’s at school… did someone really try to lay his or her hands on Rena-chan…? She looks extremely down today too…

“Jurina…”

She called out to me, wanting my attention in while I looked into her eyes seriously without a word.

“… This…” She placed the bento box on her lap and rolled up her sleeve a little to show me the bruise properly while explaining, “… I got this from my dad.”

My mouth was agape as I couldn’t conceal my shock. Rena-chan’s father… did this to her…?

I could see her forcing a smile weakly as she continued, “… Well… my mom suspected him of an affair with another woman… and then they had a really violent argument, so when the shouting got worst, I mustered my courage and got out of my room…” She paused a while, wrapping her arms around herself to calm herself down as she started trembling, “… That was when… I saw my mom on the floor, wailing, while my dad had a wooden block in his hand, as if he was ready to strike her… I rushed to my mom’s side, and he stroke me instead. I blocked out of self-defense, that’s why I got this horrible bruise…”

After she finished explaining, I could see tears beginning to roll down from her eyes. She was so vulnerable right now… I wished I could do something. But all I could do was pull her closer to me, as she continued crying with her face buried on my chest and her frail hands gripping hardly onto the back of my uniform. I caressed her head softly in hopes of calming her down, but it was hard… I felt myself sharing the same pain as she was as tears formulated in my eyes, blurring my sight, as I placed my head on top of hers.

I was at loss of words… as much as I wanted to advise her on what she should or could do… It just felt like my vocal box didn’t want me to talk, but just to be there by her side, comforting her. Though my mind continuously cursed her abusive father.

… We may not have been friends for a long time but… she’s an individual that has piqued my interest ever since she got here… she looked pale, she was quiet… but that was also why it made me want to protect her…

… I feel so darn useless right now…

- - - - - -

Jurina’s POV

“… Nngh…” I rubbed my eyes, pushing myself upwards from the bed and let out a yawn.

What a horrible dream… of all things to dream about, why something so darn depressing?!

The bathroom door opened all of a sudden, revealing a slender figure in just her towel, with drops of water dripping slowly to her neck bone from a few strands of her hair that was not bound up properly by another towel on her head. She looked at me with a confused expression before she noted I was blushing.

Since when did Rena-chan look so… hot?! Did she always look this hot after a shower?!

Now this is a dream!!!

“J-Jurina… you’re looking a bit… creepy…” She noted with a slightly uncomfortable look on her face when she realized I literally was drooling and breathing really hard at the sight of such a beauty.

I feel so embarrassed now!!! Pull it together, Jurina! What the heck is wrong with you?!

“S-Sorry!” Wiping off my drool and jumping out of bed, I ruffled my hair in embarrassment, “… U-Uh well… h-had a nice shower?” I smiled wryly at her.
She gave me a nod and smiled, “You should go get a shower too. I know you don’t have to eat and all but surely eventhough you’re ‘dead’, I don’t want to sleep with someone who smells bad,” She then put her hands on her waist in a demanding manner.

I immediately sniffed myself in a comical manner that made Rena-chan giggle, seeing her happy like this, it’s what made me really enjoy being with her over others… everything about her is genuine. She isn’t two-faced like some people I knew. I really do like her a lot to the point it makes me sometimes question my actual feelings for her…

… Knowing full well she did confess to me before hanging herself…

“Jurina?” She handed me a towel, “What’s wrong? You don’t look very lively all of a sudden.”

I did not realize my expression had darkened with accordance to my train of thoughts as I took the towel she had handed me, “A-Ah sorry. Thinking about stuff again. I’ll go shower now,” looking at the gloves on my hands, I tried pulling them off again but to no avail.

“Just great… am I supposed to shower with these gloves on?” I questioned myself with a sigh.

“I’m sure there must be a way to make it disappear like how Miyuki-senpai made her weapon disappear…” Rena-chan cupped her chin.
“I should have asked Airi-san about it,” I facepalmed, “… Oh well, I’ll just have to bear with it today.”

“I’ll dry your gloves later along with your hair if you want,” she gave me a bright smile, “It’s the least I can do to help you out.”

I returned smile and gave her a friendly hug uncontrollably, “Thanks Rena-chan~” Realising that I had just latched myself onto Rena-chan as I usually would have in the past, I quickly took a step back, playing with a few strands of my hair in embarrassment, “… S-Sorry, it’s—“

“It’s okay,” she smiled, “now go shower.”

I obeyed my ‘Master’s’ orders and headed towards the bathroom to take a long, deserved shower. As the water relaxingly sprayed onto my bare body, my lips couldn’t help but form into a smile.

It really made me felt… alive.

- - - - - -

Rena’s POV

“Hmm…”

I touched the bedside which Jurina got up from a while ago and felt that it was still warm. It was really hard to believe she had actually died. All because of me.

Going to the dressing table at a corner of my room beside the bathroom, I unwrapped my hair that was being held up by a towel to prevent water dripping everywhere and took the hair dryer into my hand. As the sound of the dryer resounded throughout my room, I was deep in thought.

There are way too many questions left unanswered in my head. The very first obviously being the reason why I died… but even if I had made Jurina tell me, I wouldn’t remember, or worse, I would just be knocked off before she could even start… why am I being put under such an ordeal? I still don’t get it…
Being with Jurina does make me feel good but… why? Because part of me actually does remember being her best friend?

… It’s still very confusing.

Shortly after drying my hair, I went to the wardrobe to take a fresh set of pink pajamas to wear for the night. I had also taken a blue set for Jurina since… she obviously has no change of clothes. As if on cue, she stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in the towel I had just given her and messy, wet hair with a grin. Seems like she enjoyed the shower.

“That really felt good!”

“I prepared a set of pajamas for you too, Jurina,” I handed her the pajamas.

“A-Ah! Thanks a lot, Rena-chan! I appreciate it!” She took the pajamas and ran back inside the bathroom to change like a little kid. It just took her a few seconds to do so before coming out, looking as chipper as ever once again. I asked her to take a seat in front of my dressing table as I helped dry her hair while drying her gloves.

Before heading to bed, my phone vibrated with Jurina taking it to me and it was Churi. She had reminded us both about the training session the next day before classes start at the dojo when Airin had made a good point that Jurina needed proper training to defend herself, as well as me, as she hasn’t the slightest idea on how her powers really work. We both agreed naturally, it was really nice that Airin and Churi were considerate enough to show Jurina around the ropes of being a guardian.

Not only that… I’m actually glad this whole thing happened in my life now… it really feels nice, having friends… despite the troublesome situation we’ve gotten ourselves in.

- - - - - -

The next day...

“Hey Jurina… Jurina…!”

Rena had been trying to shake Jurina awake for at least 15 minutes now but the latter just didn’t wake up. She was in an extreme state of deep sleep with a peaceful, puppy-like expression on her face which ticked Rena off the longer this process took.

It was the last straw when she decided to splash a full cup of cold water onto her guardian counterpart which made her jump in shock, effectively waking her up while wiping the cold water off her face.

“U-Uwaaaa!!! R-Rena-chan wha—"

“Don’t question me! I’ve been trying to wake you up for about 15 minutes now, Jurina!”

Hearing Rena’s loud voice early in the morning definitely did not make the puppy-like Matsui feel good as she gave her puppy dog eyes, apologizing to her ‘Master’ with full sincerity, “… Sorry Rena-chan… but I really feel tired today. Like… really… I just didn’t feel you shaking me nor you calling out to me…”

The next moment, she looked like she was about to faint but Rena managed to catch her with an arm as support on her back, “J-Jurina, are you okay?”

She massaged her temple weakly before lifting herself up from Rena’s support, “… Y-Yeah… Sorry,” she quickly jumped out of bed, feeling weaker and weaker each step she took as she wobbled all the way to the bathroom to freshen up. Rena could not help but feel worried for Jurina seeing how sickly she looked today, especially when she has a practice session to get to.

Walking to school seemed like it would take ages with Jurina’s groggy movements. As much as Rena did not want to get attention whatsoever, she had no choice but to support Jurina to school, knowing full well she would look like an idiot who was acting like she was carrying some kind of unknown, invisible force to the naked eye. She was extremely embarrassed, yes, but understanding that she’s a ‘Master’ in this whole fiasco, she felt like this was a role she had to bear with despite how it much it may embarrass her.

Upon arrival to school, she was grateful that not many students were not going to show up that early in the morning, despite some students from athletic clubs being there already. She did not bother with how they thought of her at the moment as long as she could drag the literally ‘dying’ Jurina to the dojo as safely as possible. She knew they were both slightly late than planned, so she could not help but mentally picture an angry Airi and Akane who just rubbed more salt on the wounds for not much of a good reason.

Jurina, on the other hand, was thankful for Rena’s support to get her to school. She was still wondering why she felt this way today. She was completely fine yesterday though. Jurina had just hoped that Airi could give her the answer she wanted.

Entering the dojo quietly, the both of them gasped and hid behind a shrub of bushes that was next to the entrance of the dojo almost immediately when they saw the sight before them. They completely freaked out, blushing like mad.

Airi and Akane were in a deep embrace, seemingly kissing each other, right in the center of the empty dojo.

“R-R-Rena-chan… a-a-are t-they…” Jurina stuttered in a soft voice, shaking onto Rena’s arm nervously.

The latter hit Jurina’s hands softly nervously too, “D-D-Don’t ask me…!”

As they bickered with each other softly, Airi was already at the entrance with an arm supporting her weight on the door of the entrance, looking downwards at both Matsuis with an unimpressed expression, “Good morning Juritan, Rena.”

The both of them fell on their back, surprised by the voice of their friend.

The otaku-like girl shook her head and sighed, “What the heck were you both doing, hiding like idiots out here?”

“Y-You both made it awkward for us to just step into the dojo, jerk!” Jurina yelped nervously.

“What?” Airi shifted her glance to Akane who just gestured a peace sign, poking her tongue out innocently and shifted back to Jurina and Rena, “… Oh. You meant you caught us doing the daily ‘energy transferal’ ritual eh,” she scratched the back of her head casually.

“D-Daily…”

“Energy transferal ritual…?”

Both Matsuis stared at each other, looking confused before being tapped on the shoulder by Airi who gestured them to enter the dojo. Realising that Rena had been resting her body on top of Jurina since falling backwards from Airi’s sudden appearance, Jurina nudged Rena, making her realizing the awkward position as well and both of them stood up immediately, dusting the dirt off their uniform, flustered like lovebirds.

Akane and Airi gestured for the Fire Team to sit with them at where they had their so-called ‘ritual’ which felt a bit awkward but seeing how indifferent the Earth Team felt, they decided to act natural and stop feeling so uncomfortable about what they had just witnessed not long ago.

“Jurina, I didn’t tell you how we get our energy?” Airi gave Jurina a stern look.

The person in question shook her head promptly before Airi continued, “Ah… then it’s my bad. No wonder you guys look like as if you’ve obviously misunderstood the situation…”

“Airin and I were ‘chuu’-ing because she needs her power for the day, nothing more nothing less~” Akane briefly explained, poking her tongue out at an irritated-looking Airi, who seemed like she was offended by what Akane just said.

Airi cleared her throat, “It’s as what Churi said. Us guardians live off the energy of our ‘Masters’, hence it’s a rule of sorts that we get our energy from them through any form of physical contact… umm… usually more… intimate stuff…” The more Airi explained, she could not help but hang her head lower and lower, feeling the discomfiture.

“Yup! Last time we just hugged and all but then we tried ‘chuu’-ing and it seemed like Airin got more energy than just hugging,” Akane giggled nervously.

Airi nodded, “… So it’s safe to say, the more intimate the physical contact between guardian and ‘Master’, the more energy is supplied… and by energy, it means both your physical energy and powers. Especially your powers.”

Both Jurina and Rena turned as red as a tomato during the explanation irresistibly. Looking at each other, they quickly buried their faces in their hands, unable to face each other with a straight look. Akane thought of them being very cute while poking teasingly  Airi was quite annoyed with how easily embarrassed they can get, especially when it is related to intimate issues, in which she noticed from their first meeting the previous day.

“Oh come on you both. Just assume it’s a friendly gesture or something.”

“H-How is a k-ki… k-kiss… a-a friendly gesture?!” Rena protested with Jurina nodding in agreement.

“It doesn’t have to be a kiss, Rena-san, if you are uncomfortable with Jurina-san giving you a ‘chuu’~” Akane smirked, making both Matsuis feeling a jolt of nervousness down their spines.

Airi got up and helped Akane on her feet as well, before turning to Jurina and Rena who were still sitting nervously besides each other on the floor, “Just hug or something for now. It should get you through the day, though you would not be able to fully utilize your powers.”

Jurina and Rena looked into each other’s eyes with uneasiness obviously showing before Rena pushed herself onto Jurina, giving her a brief hug and a pat on the back, “T-There. For the sake of getting you energized…” She looked away after breaking the hug and stood up immediately after.

Jurina felt a surge of energy flowing through her body, revitalizing her as she stood up with a grin. Punching her fist into her palm with a confident expression, she went in front of Rena and got ready in a fighting stance, Airi let out a chuckle, seeing how upbeat Jurina was now and took her knife out from its holster from her thigh with a smirk.

Akane quickly clung onto Rena’s arm and pulled her away from the center of the dojo to prevent themselves from getting hurt. She gave Rena a reassuring wink after noticing a tint of worry that can be seen from the latter’s eyes.

“Alright, first of all, I wanna see how well you are with close-quarters combat, Juritan,” Airi briefly scanned Jurina from head to toe before continuing, “You definitely look the part but if you don’t act the part, it’s pretty much meaningless. And stupid. For someone who is said to be ‘the strongest’, she ended with a tone of sarcasm.

“Yeah yeah,” seemingly not giving into Airi’s provocation, Jurina lunged herself at Airi, swinging a punch that was directed towards Airi’s face but Airi just gave a smirk and guarded the punch with the back of her knife, preventing the strike from connecting and making Jurina leapt backwards in fear of her hand being sliced into pieces after feeling the impact of Airi’s knife on her knuckles, despite having the glove as a layer of protection. She was literally panicking, checking the hand that felt the impact over and over again.

Airi shook her head and spun her knife around casually, “Geez girl… relax. I used the back of my knife. Plus, don’t underestimate our weapons. Your glove may seem like just some sort of normal, leather, fingerless glove but it actually isn’t okay? It’s made out of special materials which I don’t know the specifics, but definitely, it’ll prevent your hands from getting hurt,” Airi gave Jurina a reassuring explanation in which she nodded in response, letting out a sigh of relief.

“Though… from your punch just now… I dunno… feels like it lacks something… I can’t put a word on it…” Airi scratched the back of her head in annoyance before looking at Jurina straight in the eyes again, “Try again.”

Jurina attempted to punch Airi with full force once again but she knew the second she launched her second punch, it was a tad bit sluggish which gave Airi the perfect timing to react accordingly by ducking right under her punch and giving her a hard elbow jab on Jurina’s torso that made her step back in pain, clenching hard onto the fabric around her injured torso.

“Oops~ I didn’t mean to retaliate~” Airi swung both her arms behind her head and faked a whistle with her back facing Jurina.
“Y-You freakin’ did that on purpose—oww…..” Jurina exclaimed in pain, still holding onto her torso.

Rena wanted to step in at that moment but Akane yanked her arm backwards, shaking her head as a gesture to not interfere the two guardian combatants.

“Hey Juritan,” the next moment Airi turned her back to face Jurina, she gave her a fierce glare, “Are you really serious about protecting Rena? Because you look pathetic right now. And remember, there are three others that may or may not be stronger than I am…” Airi readied her knife and looked as if she was about to charge straight into Jurina, “… So get yourself together, you loser!” And within a split second, she was already in front of the injured girl, whacking her on the side of her face with the backside of her knife which caused Jurina to fall hard onto the floor beneath her, clenching her teeth in pain.

Airi did not stop her relentless attacks as she continued to whack Jurina with the backside of her knife while Jurina tried her very best to defend herself from Airi’s attacks as she tried to get back on her two feet. That was when, she tensed her hands more than she had been until fire sparks appeared and her fists were engulfed completely in flame. Reacting to that, Airi had halted her simultaneous chain of attacks and stepped back calmly with a playful grin.

“… Finally got ya serious eh, Juritan?” She looked around at her surroundings and noticed it was not a proper terrain for her to use her powers at the moment and shrugged in disappointment, “… Darn it, if I use my powers here, the whole floor is gonna crumble apart for sure…” She said under her breath.

Jurina stood up, and held her footing in spite of the pain she is feeling on her torso and her cheek. She glanced briefly at Rena and noticed a worried look which made her seem like she was about to cry while Akane was just looking on as if it was some kind of action show they were putting on. Seeing that expression on Rena, just made a switch in her head flip on. It felt as if there was a sudden surge of newfound strength which enabled her to bear with the pain in order to stop her counterpart from worrying.

Yes. The last think she wanted was seeing Rena cry or getting worried for her sake. She had caused enough trouble for her after all.

Jurina went in for another shot, with a fist engulfed in fire, in hopes her punch would connect this time, with eyes bulging with rage which Airi instinctively reacted by defending with her knife. She could feel the heat from Jurina’s punch now. The spirit of wanting to protect Rena definitely showed this time. This was what Airi was trying to invoke into Jurina’s heart—not fighting for just self-defense, but to protect the one you love. To claim the final prize seriously, which is to return back to existence.

Deflecting hit by hit, Airi felt like it was putting a tremendous amount of strain onto her knife despite this just being a practice match. The fact that she thought that Jurina might have actually been enraged by her taunts did not help her.

Do I have to use my powers right here right now?!” Airi thought, still trying to fend off Jurina with her sudden demonic chain of punches.

“Go go, Juri-na~!” Akane cheered on energetically.

“The heck, Churi?!” Airi raised her voice in frustration at her ‘Master’ and when she finally had a gap between them, she hurriedly placed a hand onto the floor of the dojo, and eyes shut tightly as she seemingly focused all her energy on that hand while the other still had her knife in it.

Jurina swung at Airi once again but that was when a wall of hard earth rose from the floor that was a few centimeters from where Airi was standing, causing Jurina to slam right into it and falling backwards in pain. She also shook her knuckles in pain as she did just ram into the solid wall that suddenly appeared in front of her.

“Just great… I’m going to get an earful from Nakanishi-san for damaging her dojo…” Airi let out a deep sigh before checking how Jurina was behind the wall.

“O-Oww......” Jurina groaned in pain, tears forming in her eyes. At least she was back to normal now.

Suddenly, applauses can be heard from the entrance of the dojo. A slightly curly-haired brunette with a wide grin on her face stepped in slowly. Her aura sent shivers down everyone’s spines as she stopped near where Jurina was currently sitting. Looking down at her, Jurina could have sworn she saw her lick her lips hungrily before eyeing her surroundings and stopped clapping.

“Hehh~. You kids were at it?”

Airi quickly came out from behind of the wall she had created and approached the mysterious girl. Clenching both her fists, trying to stop herself from fluttering, she gave the girl a stern look.

“Y-Yuko… senpai.”

“Eh?!” Jurina looked upwards once again at the girl, who exchanged a look with her before shifting back to Airi.

“I don’t really know who you are but…” She pointed at the wall, “… seeing that, I can guess that you’re the Guardian of Earth and…” now she pointed at Jurina’s fists, “… she’s the Guardian of Fire. Am I mistaken?” She smirked.

Jurina tensed her fists to put out the fire that was still engulfing her hand. She stood up and when she looked back at Yuko, she noticed the difference in height and without thinking straight, she voiced out.

“… Chibi.”

That caused a vein in Yuko’s head to snap and she grabbed Jurina on the collar almost immediately, pulling her downwards to close the distance between their faces in a fierce way. Jurina’s eyes widened in fear at the sight of her senior’s glare and the aura being emitted from her. It was as if she was a monster, hidden within the frame of a small body.

“You say that again I will kill both you and your friend there in a split second…” She whispered threateningly as their forehead bumped each other’s.

Jurina gulped. She felt different from how Miyuki and Airi was. Her aura was of a threatening nature. One that felt like a razor wind that could immediately slice the heart of her opponent if she wanted to.

She pushed Jurina away and pointed threateningly at Airi with a devilish grin, “You there. I like the wall you put up. If I’m fed up with challenging Acchan I’ll be playing with you next yeah? Get ready for me!”

Rena and Akane wanted to help the two dumbfounded guardians of theirs but was halted in their footsteps when Yuko seemingly flew over to see them up close.

“You both are their Masters eh? Take my advice and don’t come near to any battles between guardians, unless you wanna get killed,” Yuko gestured a thumbs up and winked.

“Hey you two guardians,” Jurina and Airi turned to Yuko who surprisingly gave them a warm smile, “Sorry about the scare! Felt the presence of guardians here so I came to check while my Master went off to class for no particular reason like the airhead she is,” she gave a lighthearted laugh, “you two are really interesting. I wanna play with you both too!”

She flew up into the sky and started walking in mid-air coolly, with her hands in the pockets of her blazer, swooning around the dojo as if she were ice-skating. It felt like her scary aura had just dispersed within seconds and turned into one that was of fun and easygoing. Seeing her split second personality switch was both extraordinary but frightening at the same time.

“You kids, introduce yourselves to me!” She stopped her ‘flight path’, looking downwards at everyone.

“Furukawa Airi, Guardian of Earth.”

“M-Matsui… Jurina. Guardian of Fire…”

“Takayanagi Akane, or you could call me Churi~”

“Matsui… Rena.”

Yuko nodded at each of their introductions before pointing at herself with a thumb, “As you might have known already, I’m Oshima Yuko! Guardian of Wind!”

She let herself down from mid-air and gave a pat on both Jurina and Airi’s shoulders.

“I look forward to our match together yeah, Jurina-chan. Airi-chan,” After flashing a bright grin once again she vanished into thin air after a squeeze on the shoulder of the both of them.

“Gone like the wind as they say… huh,” Jurina said, causing Akane to laugh hysterically.

“You actually thought that was funny, Churi?!” Airi exclaimed back.

“I’ve never heard such a perfectly used proverb in such a situation, of course it’s funny!” She continued laughing.

“… This aside… are you both alright?” Rena asked out of concern.

“Yeah… just kinda sore…” Jurina answered, stretching a bit to ease the pain.

“Hey Juritan,” Airi nudged Jurina’s shoulder lightly, “… Don’t get into a fight with Yuko-senpai at any cost alright? At this rate, all you will be doing is just punching air,” Airi put her knife away back into her holster, “… If we can stay away from all of the other guardians while getting properly trained in the meantime, we’ll be fine. So don’t get yourself killed okay? For the sake of both your Master and yourself,” Airi forced a smile.

Jurina could sense a tinge of sadness and desperation in Airi’s tone of voice. She knew the latter wanted to end everything by killing everyone off but at the same time, knew that playing it safe by avoiding fights would be the best way to go despite living as someone who is invisible. She knew that in spite of her cool and calm exterior, this whole ordeal was already tearing her apart from the inside.

“Anyways, nice pactice,” Airi checked her watch, “Time to get to class.”

As she was about to leave with Akane clinging onto her arm, Jurina called out to her and bowed down subtly, “Thanks for today, Airi-san! And… is it okay if we continued practicing?” She could only hope that Airi gave her a positive answer as she clenched her fists.

Airi and Akane exchanged glances before smiling at each other with Airi responding to Jurina’s question, “Sure. It was fun after all, plus… knowing more of how my opponent’s gonna act will help me in the long run,” they left after she ended the sentence with a confident tone of voice.

Rena gave a pat on Jurina’s shoulder, causing the other to cease her bowing and look into the eyes of the person who touched her, “You did well. I was worried for a moment there but I’m glad nothing extremely bad happened other than the fact that…” Rena softly touched Jurina’s cheek that had a bruise forming on it due to the strike that Airi had inflicted with her knife which caused her to flinch in pain, “… this happened.”

“I-I’ll be fine…” Jurina scratched the back of her head, “… Thanks for being there to watch me acting like a sore loser though.”

Rena chuckled and shook her head, “You aren’t a sore loser. You were brave enough to face a worthy adversary with the skills you currently have. I’m proud to be paired up with you.”

Jurina could feel a blush appearing on her face and averted the gaze of Rena, “… S-Stop it. Come on… you have to get to class.”

Rena smiled, pulling the strap of her bag towards her shoulder to stop it from slipping off, “Alright. Good work once again. But I’m bringing you to the infirmary first!” She grabbed onto Jurina’s arm and started to drag her off.

“W-Wait! You do remember that people can’t see me right?!”

“I’ll handle it, don’t worry Jurina.”

“O-Oi Rena-chan you’re pulling onto me a little too hard—O-OWW!!!”

- - - - - -

“It’s almost time…”

A silhouette suddenly appeared, leaning against the wall beside the entrance of the wall of the dojo with an opened pocket watch in hand, the needles of the watch spun around rapidly, noting it was not just an ordinary pocket watch.

Closing it shut, the silhouette smirked evily, “… for the first death of this pathetic game of bonds.”
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 03:26:42 PM by MisakiShishido »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Indestructible Fire (Main: WMatsui + Multi-pair) - ACT III [20/12/2014]
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2014, 06:32:33 PM »
 :panic: :panic: :panic:

Yuko....

:oops:

Those FuruYanagi moments dough

:?

That sillouhette....?

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2014, 06:36:32 PM »
:panic: :panic: :panic:

Yuko....

:oops:

Those FuruYanagi moments dough

:?

That sillouhette....?

Yies. Yuko finally appears  :lol:

Subtle Furuyanagi moments though  ;)

And that silhouette. Haha. Yes. XD

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2014, 07:26:14 PM »
OMG! I've only started reading this today and seriously, this story is super awesomeeeeeeeee~! :on GJ: Action + friendship + romance is so cool! I'm really into this kind of stuff :mon star:

Really like how the story is progressing, it's making me have a lot of questions! :D
Can't wait for more wmatsui moments & more fighting scenes hehe~

Hahah that Furuyanagi scene though  :lol: :lol: :lol: It made both Matsuis blush like mad by the fact that have to do such stuffs like hugging and.... kissing everyday :luvluv2:

I'm pretty sure Yuko's Master is Kojiharu hehe! "Airhead" is da key~

I love how there's so many wmatsui moments here and there :inlove: Even though Rena couldn't rmb anything, she still trust Jurina and even feel worried and sorry for her. Omg it actually pained me whenever Jurina gets those bad dreams from the past... Why did Rena dieeeeeeeeee~? :(

Can't wait for the next chapter~ Thanks for making this fanfic!!!

Ps. I really wanna guess whose silhouette is that! Hehe lemme think about that~
しらたき〜

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2014, 08:07:02 PM »
OMG! I've only started reading this today and seriously, this story is super awesomeeeeeeeee~! :on GJ: Action + friendship + romance is so cool! I'm really into this kind of stuff :mon star:

Really like how the story is progressing, it's making me have a lot of questions! :D
Can't wait for more wmatsui moments & more fighting scenes hehe~

Hahah that Furuyanagi scene though  :lol: :lol: :lol: It made both Matsuis blush like mad by the fact that have to do such stuffs like hugging and.... kissing everyday :luvluv2:

I'm pretty sure Yuko's Master is Kojiharu hehe! "Airhead" is da key~

I love how there's so many wmatsui moments here and there :inlove: Even though Rena couldn't rmb anything, she still trust Jurina and even feel worried and sorry for her. Omg it actually pained me whenever Jurina gets those bad dreams from the past... Why did Rena dieeeeeeeeee~? :(

Can't wait for the next chapter~ Thanks for making this fanfic!!!

Ps. I really wanna guess whose silhouette is that! Hehe lemme think about that~

Awwwwww thanks for picking this up!!! ;w; I'm touched since this was an idea that shot out of the blue that I was (and am still) not confident how it will go from beginning to end, so do bear with me if there are downhills throughout  :nervous

Yup questions~ questions. They will definitely be answered in due time ;) And WMatsui fighting scenes are guaranteed :D

Yesh~ HAHA. I think of WMatsui being extremely adorable and innocent :p Hence the way their personalities are in this story... until smutty stuff happens. *SHOT* Just~~~ kidding!  :lol:

KojiYuu that was implied pfft. :p

WMatsui backstory will slowly~ be revealed. SLOW~LY~. XD And their growing relationship too  :D

Thank you once again! And please do stay tune for more, especially to find out who that mysterious 'silhouette' is. ;)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2014, 02:49:45 AM »
yeah kojiyuu furuyanagi and wmatsui my favs

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2014, 02:52:52 AM »
yeah kojiyuu furuyanagi and wmatsui my favs

Thanks for reading :)

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2014, 04:42:10 PM »
Fire, Earth, Lightning, Ice and Wind.. Although there's one thing's missing...

Where's the Water?  :? :? :?

Waiting for your next update...  XD XD XD
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2014, 09:50:42 PM »
Fire, Earth, Lightning, Ice and Wind.. Although there's one thing's missing...

Where's the Water?  :? :? :?

Waiting for your next update...  XD XD XD

Umm actually it will be explained further (hopefully) when someone does confront the Guardian of Ice. But to briefly let you know, ice and water will be used by the same person due to the closeness of the element itself :)

Thanks for reading and do stay tune for more! :D

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2014, 11:16:14 PM »
Silently reading the fic , , , ,

*eats popcorn,

Thanks for the hard work author-san.

Waiting for the next update

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2014, 11:30:26 PM »
Silently reading the fic , , , ,

*eats popcorn,

Thanks for the hard work author-san.

Waiting for the next update

Thanks for letting me know that you've been silently reading this  :lol:

And thanks for the encouragement! Stay tuned for more!  :D

Offline TeenyTae

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2014, 06:29:09 AM »
Hmm... The guardians get their energy from intimacy with their masters...  :wub:
Perverted thoughts aside, I really like your story! I'm wondering what led to Rena's suicide, but I'm going to assume that you'll bring that up much later.
Hopefully the five pairs can work together to find a solution to their (literal) life or death problem.
Thank you for writing this. I'm looking forward to your future updates!

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2014, 03:13:07 PM »
Hmm... The guardians get their energy from intimacy with their masters...  :wub:
Perverted thoughts aside, I really like your story! I'm wondering what led to Rena's suicide, but I'm going to assume that you'll bring that up much later.
Hopefully the five pairs can work together to find a solution to their (literal) life or death problem.
Thank you for writing this. I'm looking forward to your future updates!

Yes, one just can't help but think of lewd things going on just to get power yes?  :lol:

Rena's reason is somewhat implied, but yes, there will be more and more pieces to the puzzle before the full picture is formed :)

Thank YOU for picking this up! :D Please do stay tuned for the next update :D

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2015, 12:39:59 AM »
Aw I thought Juju and Renachan would kiss hahha but I guess it wasn't exactly possible now :p they are both too embarrassed to even hug properly hahahah

I liked this update :3 Yuuchan is scary xp but I can't help but liking her xD now I want to see acchan :3

And I'm curious about this mysterious character that always appears in at the end of the chapter ><
And someone is gonna die?! Already? D:

Thanks for the update, Shishido-san :D

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

JPHiP Radio (38/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - It`s Showtime!!