JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Color of Dawn

Author Topic: Indestructible Fire (Main: WMatsui + Multi-pair) - ON HIATUS [21/5/16]  (Read 56098 times)

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
Re: Indestructible Fire (Main: WMatsui + Multi-pair) - ACT IX [29/7/2015]
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2015, 07:43:06 AM »
So WMatsui found Churi, eh? The thing is, they don't know it's her, the dagger makes them think it's Airin....Sayanee and Milky knew about everything and that "Airin's orb" Jurina had was fake....

Umm.... This is getting out of hand.... Hope to see another update :D

Yeah, more and more convoluted stuff going on. My attempt at lame plot twists  :lol: Thanks for reading though! :)

Waa...
An update... :cow:
I already read this fic even before I joined JPhip.. :sweatdrop:
And since I am able to comment now, well, I want to say..
THANK YOU for making this fic, author-san.. :twothumbs
I love this fic so much.. :luvluv1: And the story is getting much more interesting.. :yossi:
I need to say this. You always made me curious like hell every time I read the end of each chapter... And I was like, "AAAARGhhhhh...!!! Why it should end now??!!!" :banghead:
 U always put a mystery in each chapter... And that's coolllll...~~~!!! :otomerika:
Well, I think I should stop now. Gomen for my blabbering :bow:
I'll look forward to the next chappiee.... :grin:

Wow, I'm honoured that you picked this up before even joining JPHIP ><  Thank YOU for spending time reading it!  :thumbsup Hahahaha well, I tried doing cliffhangers since they make things end in an interesting manner, so...  :P No no, they weren't blabbering, they were encouragement to me! Thank you so much for commenting  :cathappy: Please tune in for more~

I... Wow! Wow! Well done, senpai!
I'll take my spot first here.
I... Thanks for make me held my breath (again).
Gonna comment later due to my troubled phone and broken computer-,-

Take your time on the comments (and for that OS too  :P) :) Hope you liked the update  :nervous

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2015, 02:27:11 PM »

I... Wow! Wow! Well done, senpai!
I'll take my spot first here.
I... Thanks for make me held my breath (again).
Gonna comment later due to my troubled phone and broken computer-,-

Take your time on the comments (and for that OS too  :P) :) Hope you liked the update  :nervous
[/quote]

I already gave my comment on your OS :bigdeal:

This chapter is.....woaaaaaaaaaaah :on GJ:
So SayaMilky only want to meet Charon and ask him why he make such an annoying game :glasses:
They should ask you because you're the author here :hiakhiakhiak:
Atsuko is cool! :luvluv1: And Milky being...Milky :depressed:
I'll wait the day when Jurina be the strongest one :onioncheer:

Thanks for the surprise anyway :shy2:
I very enjoyed read this fic.
Its not a boring chapter, senpai. I almost not breathing when read it.
And I li-no-LOVE IT! :luvluv2:
I'll patiently wait for the next Act, Misaki-senpai :kneelbow:
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2015, 05:34:32 AM »
i just read it!! and i love it!!  :mon lovelaff:

looking forward for wmatsui daily ‘energy transferal’ ritual battle scene

i'll wait for next chapter! :D
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Celashcole

• ecchi
  • Everything starts from zero
    • Celashcole
    • Celashcole
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2015, 09:50:08 AM »
He he he he~

So Airin decided to finally make her move~

Wonder what's gonna happen?

Please update author-san

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2015, 11:35:30 AM »
*saves spot

reappeared

“... Geez... I wanna chapu chapu when I get home...” Miyuki said softly to herself as she leaned against the wall behind her, wiping beads of sweat dripping from her forehead.

LOLOL

“W-Who are you?!” Jurina shouted, causing Rena to enter the room post haste, pointing her gun shakily at the foreign figure that was currently deemed a possible threat.

The figure did not say a word but turned around slowly, revealing a person in a golden, domino mask. The shadow that casted over the eyes of the person definitely did not help in identifying who it was but it was then, the person took a familiar looking dagger that emitted a warm, brown light from within the robe and pointed it intimidatingly at Jurina, still remaining quiet.

Both Jurina and Rena’s eyes widened in shock. The only person who was the bearer of such a weapon could only have been……

“A… Airi…?”

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thankss for the update misaki san  :on drink: :on drink:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 05:00:37 PM by kuro_black29 »
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2015, 12:07:30 PM »
when will you updating this fic?
i really like this fic!!!

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
Re: Indestructible Fire (Main: WMatsui + Multi-pair) - ACT X [03/10/2015]
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2015, 04:09:27 PM »
Believe it or not, after three months, I'M BAAAAACKKKK :D

It has been rather hectic though... Worked as an attachment student at a law firm, packing to return to uni overseas etc. and not to mention, been caught up in a stumbling block with this fic due to how annoying Jurina was when I drafted this Act times and times again which made me feel like dropping it. But I pulled through, and present to you the 10th chapter of this amateur action fic of mine :nervous

Of course, not forgetting, a hugeeeee shoutout to an awesome fanfic author here, kevinwkl, for helping me get through my dilemma and even giving me advice and the ideas needed (especially this chapter) to save my fic from sailing into oblivion. I really can't thank him enough!

As always, thank you very much for reading guys. Every comment means a lot to me.  :thumbsup

Hope y'all enjoy this update~

P.S. Act XI is steadily underway and because I have no WiFi at the moment in my new accommodation, nothing can make me procrastinate soooooo hopefully you guys reading this can get a fresh new update after this one rather soon :)

Replies, replies~:
@junchan48: YES THEY SHOULD ASK ME :lol: I know you've been really patient so here you go~ :) Thanks for the support all this time ^^
@key17:  Here it is, just when you asked for it ;) Nice timing haha!! Hope you like it and thank you!
@Celashcole: Well it isn't exactly Airi per se but you get me XD Here's your update, thanks for reading!
@kuro_black29: Youre most welcome, thanks for reading :3 Hope you like this update ;)

Indestructible Fire

ACT X

"A... A-Airi?"

Hoping for a favourable reply from the shadowy figure, they ended up getting slashed at rampantly by the figure as to split them up while dodging her flurry of slashes.

The fact they couldn't even light up the place no thanks to the semi-destroyed ceiling where the ceiling light once was didn't make the situation any much better. Knowing they were in a pinch with how aggressive "Airi" was, Jurina knew she had to buck up her courage despite having an unfortunate weakness which was being in darkness, otherwise Rena could be in deep trouble.

That was when an idea hit her. The 'Burst Stream' ability that Sayaka and Miyuki had brought up while explaining to them what was going on a while ago. However, she still had no idea how to activate it nor does she know how the power was supposed to be like no matter how much she needed it right now. But right now, she had to do something! Anything! Even a bluff would do!

"O-Oi Airi!" Jurina called out to 'Airi' who had cornered Rena and tilted her head sideways to look over her shoulder, seeing Jurina in an awkward stance as if she was about to pull off a "Kamehameha" attack on her.

Slowly, she turned her back, pointing the dagger at Jurina and walking slowly towards her. Jurina taking note of the panel of windows on her side, slowly walked in a circular path so that her back would be facing the window and that Rena could quickly get to her side.

Jurina gulped before squeaking out nervously, "B-Burst... s-stream...!"

Nothing happened and 'Airi' stood there confused. Rena looked at Jurina with a 'what the heck' face before Jurina gulped and, this time, shouted properly followed by a motion as if she was about to let out a huge ball of energy at her enemy before her.

"B-BURST STREAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!"

Of course, nothing much happened other than a small, weak floating fireball that was easily slashed into half by 'Airi' and Rena couldn't stand how ridiculous Jurina was trying to act anymore. She grabbed The other Matsui by her arm and without a word, shot a bullet at the window with the gun she had which shattered the glass and surprised 'Airi', pulling Jurina down and making a break for it (despite how much Jurina actually hated heights).

Thankfully for them, there was a patch of bushes right below where they jumped to cushion their fall and shortly after bouncing off the bushes, they quickly dashed off to anywhere but Sayaka's home, hoping 'Airi' wouldn't follow them.

'Airi' did have the intention to go after her prey but before she could, a pair of hands stopped her.

"Crashing into someone's house isn't good you know, Takayanagi."

Akane remained silent, looking through the broken glass panel to see where the Fire pair made off to,.

"Charon-sama requested for you to wait a little longer. The perfect chance will come in no time. Let us observe them a little longer."

And with that, they disappeared into the darkness.

- x - x - x –

The pair ended up dashing all the way to where Rena's house was and was relieved when they knew it was clear for now. No one was after them and that included the 'Dolls' and they managed to catch their breath after a moment of respite.

As Jurina made her way towards the living room sofa, Rena voiced out.

"Maybe we should accept Sayaka-senpai's offer, Jurina."

The latter paused when she was right next to the sofa and looked into Rena's pair of serious orbs. She honestly didn't buy the idea that her seniors would be oh so endearing and willing to help them out without them doing anything but acting as some sort bait to get to the ringmaster of this crazy world they were in. And that led her to rejecting Rena's proposal.

"Rena-chan..." Jurina started, "They have something up their sleeves. Can't you tell?"

"That's the least of our worries right now!" Rena retorted, "What's more important now is that YOU need to learn how to fight and hone your powers properly and the only person who could give what you need is Sayaka-senpai... Don't you understand?" Rena noticed the other Matsui looking away from her with a disagreeing look plastered on her face, "This is the best option... for the both of us."

Jurina shook her head, "It's too risky to believe them just like that, Rena-chan. I'm not willing to take the chance that could put our-- your life-- in danger," Jurina's eyes met with Rena's once again, "I can train on my own."

That struck a nerve in Rena's head and she ended up fuming, "Then tell me HOW you're going to do just that!"

"I-I..." Jurina stuttered and her eyes looked at anywhere but Rena as if she wanted to find a good excuse or answer, "I-I just can, alright?! It's definitely a better idea than joining forces with someone who just so happened to save us once! I WILL protect you without their help!"

"You can't even fight to protect yourself, Jurina..." Rena balled up her fists, "How else can you protect me, huh?"

"I-I--!!!"

Rena cut Jurina's sentence before she could even give a stupid excuse, "At the moment, you're just a deadweight who doesn't have the capability to protect anyone, Jurina. This is a battlefield, do you understand? Everyone is fighting to win and hopefully, unlike Sayaka-senpai and Miyuki-senpai, be reincarnated."

Rena paused for a moment and let out a frustrated sigh, hoping that some of words could get into her stubborn partner's head, "We're in a game of action like it or not... Not a game about all talk. We've just been lucky these few times that someone saved us, that we managed to escape. What about next time Jurina? Unless YOU learn how to fight, we're just waiting for someone to kill us!!!"

There was a brief silence before Jurina opened her mouth, "Say we join... Then Sayaka-senpai and Miyuki-senpai actually had the intention of backstabbing us right when our goal is before us? That would put you into danger wouldn't it?!" Jurina's tone of voice became louder and more agitated every fleeting moment that passed, "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PROTECT YOU WHEN WE FINALLY REALISE IT'S TOO LATE?!!"

The same went for Rena who got even more irritated as their heated argument continued, "I'd rather take a risk like that than lose my life AGAIN while putting all my hopes on someone who was acting like Son Goku at a crucial time and yet all that was released was a stupid ball of flame that couldn't even hurt a fly!" Rena crossed her arms, "You're just all talk, Jurina. ADMIT IT."

Jurina felt her pride being crushed to the floor with what Rena had just shot at her and retaliated, "I-I'm not just all talk! Let me prove it to you!"

"Then tell me... What have you done so far in this battlefield, Jurina?"

That rendered said Matsui completely speechless. Sure she may have done something like fend off Yuko for a short while that one time but like Rena had noted, was by pure luck. And she couldn't even throw a proper punch at her opponent that would graze them, heck, her fire was even weaker than a fire emitted from a matchstick! Jurina couldn't say another word but even if she wanted to she swallowed it back in and hung her head low, feeling defeated.

Rena shook her head mockingly, "As I thought. You're always boasting about how much you wanted to protect me yet you never do as you said. Not to mention your tendency of being negative about being weak and useless."

Not a word from Jurina once again.

"For your information, Matsui Jurina, I have no intention of losing my life a second time even though I thank you for giving me the chance to live again but I will NOT let you drag me down with you if you don't pull your act together," Rena stated sternly, "If you're not going to cooperate with Sayaka-senpai for a fast track to get you into fighting shape, then I'll just join them of my own accord and fight alongside them to the end."

"Rena-chan, please don't say--"

All Jurina earned was a slap across her face when she approached Rena, flabbergasted at the other Matsui's sudden action. It pained her heart and similarly, it pained Rena's.
Rena retracted her hand slowly, clenching it tightly when it was back to her side while looking away from Jurina's stunned face, "... As long as you can't find a solid reason as to why you must fight and get stronger, then I think this is as far as I will go with you as my partner..."

She turned away from Jurina, "I'm very disappointed in you and I do not plan on feeding off your negativity," Rena walked towards the door that they had just busted through and opened the handle, looking over her shoulder with sad eyes, "Goodbye... Jurina."
The door shut behind Rena and she leaned onto it softly, a hand on her mouth and tears flowing down uncontrollably after realizing how mean she was to Jurina. She was hiding all these emotions and stress boiling up within her for quite a while and it was already her limit. As for Jurina who stood quietly behind the same door, a hand softly placed on the door panel and all she could do was feel a sharp pang in her heart, wondering why was she so stubborn in proving her point that she would surely lose.

Reality hurts. But it did enlighten her.

Before she could ever approach Rena again, she would have to be courageous even when times are hard for her. She would have to really be able to fully sacrifice herself for Rena's sake instead of being all talk. It made her wonder where that burst of courage that made her take a leap of faith when she decided to die for Rena's sake in the 'real world' came from. Desperation? Fear of losing her loved one? Or it was again... by luck?

Silence and sorrow engulfed the two as they part ways, with Rena slowly making her way towards Sayaka's place, hoping that the Lightning pair was in and 'Airi' who was wiling to slit her throat, out.

- x - x - x –

"Darn it what the heck happened here?"

Sayaka looked around the messed up room with a semi-destroyed ceiling, fearing the worse had happened to their only way to Charon.

"Sayaka, should we find them? I can probably track them--"

Sayaka placed a hand on Miyuki's shoulder when she passed by her, shaking her head, "Forget about them for now. I want you to get charged up in case we get into trouble anytime soon."

"Oooooh~" Miyuki quickly grabbed onto Sayaka's hand from her shoulder and wrapped her arms around her arm, talking in a sweet, seductive manner, "So you're going to chapu chapu with me, Sa~ya~nee?"

Sayaka nonchalantly gave the latter a light thwack on the head, "Who the heck is gonna chapu-whatever with ya, huh?"

Miyuki acted like she was sad in a cute way and pouted, "Sayaka you're a meanie~ after all that fighting I did--"

"Okay okay, sheesh! Just this once," Sayaka let out a defeated sigh that made Miyuki giggle like an excited kid and off they went to take a comfortable hot bath.

But in their minds, they worried for Jurina and Rena, and hoped they would return to them soon.

- x - x - x –

In another area...

Clashes of steel can be heard and a green and blue flash could be seen actively striking into each other in the night sky. They landed onto the ground beneath them right in front of their respective Masters after being in mid-air for an ample amount of time. One was huffing and puffing and cringing in a tired manner while using her spear as support to stand while the other person looked like nothing much happened to her other than a deep wound on her left arm caused by the piercing of her opponent's spear. She held onto it with her rapier in her other hand, glaring murderously at her opponent.

"Y-Yuu-chan are you okay???" Haruna supported the injured Yuko, who just grinned in response before meeting her opponent's death glare.

"Oi oi..." Yuko coughed, blood leaked out of her lips and she rubbed it away, "... You haven't actually explained why the heck you're out for my head since the first time we did this, Maeda-san."

"I was never aiming for you..." Atsuko shifted her glare towards Haruna, "But for her......"

In the corridor of an office building...

"Atsuko!"

Atsuko smiled and waved at Minami who was coming her way. She had met up with Minami at her workplace to grab lunch.

"Hi Minami~ ready for lu--"

Minami grinned, "I've got brilliant news, Atsuko!"

"H-Hmm? What is it? Your boss gave you a good salary?"

"I wished," Minami pouted, "That's not it but~" She took out a small piece of folded paper from her bag and showed it to Atsuko, "Look! This is NyanNyan's number!!!"

"Hehh..." Atsuko forced a smile, "You mean your co-worker Kojima-san right?"

Minami jumped up and down in glee, "Yes~"

"That's... good for you. But uh..." Atsuko noticed a few pair of eyes looking at them when they walked through the corridor, "You're overreacting..."

"But I'm so happy!!!"

Atsuko dashed forward at Yuko with a side slash which was deflected groggily by the latter after literally pushing away her Master. Yuko fell onto her knees while guarding Atsuko's hard strike and it didn't look like she was going to give in anytime soon.

"Y-Yuu-chan!"

"S-Stay away from me, okay?!" Yuko shouted at Haruna before turning towards Atsuko, "What do you want with Kojipa huh?!"

Atsuko leapt away and pursued the fleeing Haruna, only to be stopped persistently by Yuko whenever she could no matter how injured she already was.

"... Get... Out... Of... My... WAY!!!!!!"

Atsuko raised her rapier into mid-air and a myriad of dangerously sharp icicles formed in the sky, aiming towards her targets in front of her and with one slash downwards, they were launched right at them, with Yuko taking most of the hits while protecting Haruna as much as she possibly could with her long spear and wind attacks that shattered incoming icicles.

"D-Dang it...!" Yuko groaned, choking out more blood.

"Why... why do you have to protect her... why did Minami have to..." Atsuko bit her lips hard, causing blood to gush out on her lips after dropping her sword-wielding arm to her side, energylessly.

"M-Minami... Why..."

A doctor came in with a few other nurses to the room Atsuko and Minami were in and told her to leave the room immediately. She was forced out of the room, wailing and shouting Minami's name while reaching out to her as the door closed on her.

"Take this!!!" Yuko swung her spear in a circular motion above her, creating a spiral that turned out like a tornado and launched it at Atsuko, who couldn't deflect it in time and was blown away hard to another end right in front of where her Master was 'hiding' in the dimly lit street, which had only about two to three street lights working due to their fighting.

"Had you had your fill, Atsuko? Seems like you're getting beaten up," Minami coolly said to her Guardian crawling back up to her feet.

"... No... Not... Yet..."

Minami shrugged, "Suit yourself. But don't die on me because of your stubbornness."

Atsuko limped forward, back to where Yuko sent her flying and hoping they had not managed to escape after being able to track them down the whole day.

"Hey Atsuko, is it weird that I like NyanNyan?" Said Minami, who had her head resting comfortably on Atsuko's right shoulder on a sofa in a quiet living room.

Atsuko glanced at Minami's head beside hers, rubbing her head tenderly onto hers, "... No of course not. Why would it be?"

Minami straightened herself with teary eyes staring into Atsuko's surprised ones, "B-But... NyanNyan is a woman who is favored by many and--"

"Shh," Atsuko silenced her with an index finger placed on the shorter girl's soft lips, "Don't let yourself down before you even try."

Minami couldn't help but felt a bit shy at Atsuko's gesture and smiled.

When Atsuko got back to where her enemies were, all she had found was an ample amount of blood sprayed on the floor and a path of blood that she knew led towards her targets, were she to follow it. She smirked evily to herself as she dragged her icy rapier on the ground as she limped her way there.

"... I won't... Let you escape... This time..."

"Minami you have to believe me. I saw them. I saw Kojima Haruna being clingy with another girl and not only that, they kissed!"

"Atsuko... I trust Haruna. She wouldn't be two-timing me.”

"Please Minami!" She begged the shorter girl, grabbing her shoulders and wanting the latter to look into her desperate eyes but she didn't, and looked to the side, "You have to--"

"Enough already!" Minami pushed Atsuko away, breaking her hold, "You're just jealous aren't you?!"

Atsuko remained silent.

"Leave me alone, okay?!"

And off she ran, with Atsuko looking at her precious friend leaving, without her.

"C-Crap!" Yuko cursed and pushed Haruna away once again, unfortunately getting stabbed in the abdomen by the force behind her.

"Please... die..." Atsuko whispered into Yuko's ear from behind which made the latter cringe and released herself from the sword piercing her abdomen with whatever wind power she had to push herself out of it and twirled backwards momentarily to face Atsuko, and her legs ended up giving way, making her fall to the ground in extreme pain.

Atsuko swung her rapier hard to get rid of Yuko's blood off it before proceeding slowly towards Haruna who was beginning to crawl away backwards in fear of the worst that was to become of her. Atsuko smiled in a psychotic manner, knowing that her goal is finally before her.

……

"Hey Minami..."

"... Atsu... ko..."

Atsuko gripped hard on her cellphone, "I'm umm... I'm sorry... Can we make up--"

"... Working... for... NyanNyan… now…” Minami said weakly, her head resting on the table with a mountain pile of documents surrounding her.

"Huh...?"

"... There's a Sakura tree... Outside of my house... It's beautiful..." Is what she said, but there wasn't any outside of her window.

"Minami, are you okay?"

"I'm... tired Atsuko... talk... next time..."

"Mina--"

*beep beep beep*

"P-Please... s-spare my life...!" Haruna pleaded for mercy with the murderous Atsuko continuing to drive her to a corner. Yuko tried to get up but no matter what she did, her body would give way and all she could do was crawl towards them, yelling at Atsuko to stop while coughing out blood along the way.

"... Because of you, our friendship had been torn apart... Because of you, Minami overworked to give you everything she had......" Atsuko raised her rapier once again, this time, ice coated her rapier that made her weapon grow larger overhead, "...Because of you..." Atsuko's eyes widened in pure rage, "MINAMI DIED!!!!!!"

"STOP!!!!!!" Yuko yelled in desperation as Atsuko swung her sword downwards until that fatal second, she stopped as if an unknown force had made her stop and a figure appeared out of the darkness, clapping as if she had enjoyed the whole show.

"I'm sorry I had to waste another command seal, Atsuko."

Atsuko clicked her tongue, and allowed her weapon to return to its normal state before retracting it and turning away from her horrified prey who soon after fainted due to the psychological torture she had taken.

"I think I want to use up all three command seals on you two. It seems fun that way. And for Atsuko here," Minami gave her a pat on the shoulder, "Torturing you both at the grand finale would be excellent."

"Crazy... inhumane..." Yuko mumbled out which got her a stomp on the head by Minami.
"Huh? What did you say, Guardian of Wind? You'd rather die here?" Minami mocked the girl beneath her.

Not a word.

"... Your orders, Minami...."

"I'd love to see them both grovel beneath me but..." Minami shrugged, "I suppose you can do what you did last time."

Atsuko's current blank expression hid how much she hated Minami whenever she wanted her to do that. But regardless, she did so. She lifted her rapier into mid-air and started motioning in a way as if she was a conductor of an orchestra. Ice spread from where she stood to her surroundings and not before long, the whole area was covered in ice, and it froze both Yuko and Haruna completely, keeping them in a block of ice. As for Atsuko, her injuries sustained were also being healed.

"So they'll be fully healed by tomorrow and unfreeze again correct?"

"... Yes."

Minami swung both her arms behind her head and began walking away, "Good work. Let's go."

Atsuko followed her, after looking over her shoulders to see her frozen enemies in arm's length which she regrettably couldn't kill once again.

"... As you wish... Minami."

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2015, 04:27:35 PM »
...... Well......

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2015, 05:39:24 PM »
Ooooohhhhh.. That was impressive.... I like the update..

And that monstrous Acchan..... That was really, totally monstrous... XD XD XD

Waiting for your next update.... :) :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2015, 06:54:40 PM »
oh no! my heart! :OMG:
why wmatsui? why?? stop being stubborn jurina!
somehow atsuko is like minami's slave :dunno:
author-san! :on GJ: thanks!!

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2015, 07:49:59 PM »
idk why.. but i feel so bad for Atsuko.. :( she loves Minami, but minami loves haruna and haruna loves yuko(?) damn i hate love triangle! -__- hahahaha
err.. just curious.. why its seems Minami so cold toward Atsuko? correct me if i am wrong.. the Master doesn't have any memory about their past life right? Minami such a cold blooded person! from Atsuko memories Minami is not a cold blooded person before .. why her personality changes like that?  :?

and for wmatsui..
The door shut behind Rena and she leaned onto it softly, a hand on her mouth and tears flowing down uncontrollably after realizing how mean she was to Jurina.
this is really broke my wmatsui heart!  :pleeease:

if wmatsui parting their way now.. how jurina supposed to be get her energy from since the only way(?) to re-energize is from a skinship between the master and guardian? lol

hahaha... this fic getting more interesting each chapter! i'll wait for the next chapter! ganbatte author-san! :D

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2015, 03:41:48 PM »
Ooooohhhhh.. That was impressive.... I like the update..

And that monstrous Acchan..... That was really, totally monstrous... XD XD XD

Waiting for your next update.... :) :) :) :)

Yes. Monstrous Acchan and more monstrosity soon :3 Thanks :D

oh no! my heart! :OMG:
why wmatsui? why?? stop being stubborn jurina!
somehow atsuko is like minami's slave :dunno:
author-san! :on GJ: thanks!!

Well... Acchan is a "Juujun na Slave" *SHOT'D*  XD There's a reason for it. Thanks for reading :3

idk why.. but i feel so bad for Atsuko.. :( she loves Minami, but minami loves haruna and haruna loves yuko(?) damn i hate love triangle! -__- hahahaha
err.. just curious.. why its seems Minami so cold toward Atsuko? correct me if i am wrong.. the Master doesn't have any memory about their past life right? Minami such a cold blooded person! from Atsuko memories Minami is not a cold blooded person before .. why her personality changes like that?  :?

and for wmatsui..
The door shut behind Rena and she leaned onto it softly, a hand on her mouth and tears flowing down uncontrollably after realizing how mean she was to Jurina.
this is really broke my wmatsui heart!  :pleeease:

if wmatsui parting their way now.. how jurina supposed to be get her energy from since the only way(?) to re-energize is from a skinship between the master and guardian? lol

hahaha... this fic getting more interesting each chapter! i'll wait for the next chapter! ganbatte author-san! :D

Yes yes. AtsuMina and KojiYuu are the only two pairs really related/linked to each other....... or not?  ;)

Yes you are absolutely correct. There is a reason for it. And I hope to be able to pen/post it up asap ;)

That's the point XD You'll see in the next chapter? ;)

Thank you very very much for reading! :D

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2015, 05:23:20 PM »
where is the next chapter ??
Haha

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2015, 05:44:26 PM »
I actually re-read all of the Act, senpai><
And now I get more curious>w<
Too many suspicious things here-,-
I laughed many times, especially in 'Jurina gulped before squeaking out nervously, "B-Burst... s-stream...!"

Nothing happened and 'Airi' stood there confused. Rena looked at Jurina with a 'what the heck' face before Jurina gulped and, this time, shouted properly followed by a motion as if she was about to let out a huge ball of energy at her enemy before her.

Of course, nothing much happened other than a small, weak floating fireball that was easily slashed into half by 'Airi' and Rena couldn't stand how ridiculous Jurina was trying to act anymore.' part XD XD XD
Then just what the hell are WMatsui doing?-,- What the hell are you doing Jurina?-,- Go chase Rena, you baka!
Oh. Should I angry with the author here? XD
AtsuMina flashback~~~
Poor Acchan. She loves Takamini too much TOT And why the midget being so meany>o<
I don't know why, but this Ice pair is the most suspicious pair here for me.
Don't forget for KojiYuu and SayaMiruki flashback, senpai!

I still have many question though, but should I ask you here?>O<

Nah. Now I'll wait for the next act, senpai~
Take your time and make me held my breath for the countless time XD

Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline Keiyuu

• Member+
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2015, 05:27:20 AM »
Okay so where do I even start?...

First of all I'm usually a silent reader so this is actually my first time commenting on anyone's fic. I'm lovin this one. Seriously.
And onto what  I wanted to say...

I'm really glad that I've finally found a story that hasn't been dropped or is on hiatus. Only found it about 2 hours ago but I've already finished reading all the chapters  XD I'm officially addicted :drool:

I read your wmatsui one shot first and it lead me here.
Btw i love that fic too :wub

All i can say is please keep this fic going
Your writing style is easy to follow and i love the idea. It kinda reminds me of a plot for an anime or something.
And also, of course, I'm hoping for a happy ending  :yep:

Some thoughts that I had while reading this:

Why did Rena suicide?! Didn't she have a caring and loving best friend?? Poor Jurina after getting confessed to by her best friend, she just had to find her already gone  :(
That dream Jurina had about killing Rena's dad though  :shocked

Already seen what wmatsui and furuyanagi's lives were like before, I'm interested to see what kind of backstory the other 3 couples have. But I guess you've already given us a little bit about Atsumina's life

So sad that Takamina liked Haruna instead of Acchan...it's always a love triangle with those three  :banghead:
How did Takamina even die? Did she overwork herself or something?? Wow...  :OMG: :on spit:
When they were alive Acchan seemed like her usual clingy happy self and Takamina seemed like the shy midget we all know and love...
What even happened there??  :? I'm eager to find out :D
Now Acchan's all cold and stoic when it comes to Takamina's orders, not to mention insane when chasing after Haruna. But at least we know why. Takamina on the other hand is kind of a sadist . That's a new one :http://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/stoned.gif

And that sakura tree... If I'm not mistaken then it's either a symbol of something...or at the very least it'll show up in the other couples' deaths...am i right? :P
It's gotta be all connected somehow.

Then there's Yami, Hikari, and that mystery guy...
My guess is that Yami = Mayu, Hikari = Yuki
But I don't know about that mastermind guy. Honestly I'm hoping he's an oc cuz I hate him. No offense XD
It's just that he's orchestrating all of this for his own amusement and he made Churi go all trigger happy and psychotic. It's sad that the bird-brain had to go through all thathttp://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/fainted.gif
I was confused when Yami shot her cuz I thought that it was still the flashback where Airi became a guardian, but i read it again and my bad :sweatdrop: :lol: 

About Jurina...
SUCK IT UP AND GET TRAINED!!  I get that Sayaka and Milky may be planning something but it's still worth it.
And now Rena is going to team up with them on their own. That's even worse. Like seriously Jurina?? You're gonna let your girlfriend go hang with out with those suspicious characters all by herself?! Jeezhttp://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/depressed.gif
Jurina's not going to get any Rena-power if she doesn't do some skinship with Rena though...then she'll really be screwed http://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/err.gif

Sayaka is definitely hiding something. What with that intidimidating aura and glare...who knows if she's telling the truth when she says that they just want to find out the truth about the unfairness. She's probably not tbh. http://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/frustrated.gif

Anyways keep up the good work!!!
I'm looking forward to your next update and I hope my reply gave you some motivation. This is the best I can do http://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/farofflook.gif
But if you've actually taken the time to read this LONG comment that I've written then I appreciate it :inlove:
So can't wait for the next chapter!!!
Seems like our little Jurina's found some resolve http://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/hehehe.gif

Bye! :twothumbs

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2015, 10:14:43 AM »
where is the next chapter ??
Haha

Been typing it as I reply these comments :3

I actually re-read all of the Act, senpai><
And now I get more curious>w<
Too many suspicious things here-,-
I laughed many times, especially in 'Jurina gulped before squeaking out nervously, "B-Burst... s-stream...!"

Of course, nothing much happened other than a small, weak floating fireball that was easily slashed into half by 'Airi' and Rena couldn't stand how ridiculous Jurina was trying to act anymore.' part XD XD XD
Then just what the hell are WMatsui doing?-,- What the hell are you doing Jurina?-,- Go chase Rena, you baka!
Oh. Should I angry with the author here? XD
AtsuMina flashback~~~
Poor Acchan. She loves Takamini too much TOT And why the midget being so meany>o<
I don't know why, but this Ice pair is the most suspicious pair here for me.
Don't forget for KojiYuu and SayaMiruki flashback, senpai!

I still have many question though, but should I ask you here?>O<

Nah. Now I'll wait for the next act, senpai~
Take your time and make me held my breath for the countless time XD

Hahahaha to be honest, I give credits to kevinwkl for that hilarious idea. I didn't want Jurina to become even more angst-y than she somehow already is, so that was really the key to lighten things up. WMatsui will always be WMatsui. Arguing and patching up is... what they do.  :lol: Like I told you on FB (or I didn't?), AtsuMina's backstory will be further elaborated when the time comes, especially as to the reason why Minami is acting as she is, so please look forward to that.  ;) The next act is underway. Look forward to seeing your review then~  :D

Okay so where do I even start?...

First of all I'm usually a silent reader so this is actually my first time commenting on anyone's fic. I'm lovin this one. Seriously.
And onto what  I wanted to say...

I'm really glad that I've finally found a story that hasn't been dropped or is on hiatus. Only found it about 2 hours ago but I've already finished reading all the chapters  XD I'm officially addicted :drool:

I read your wmatsui one shot first and it lead me here.
Btw i love that fic too :wub

All i can say is please keep this fic going
Your writing style is easy to follow and i love the idea. It kinda reminds me of a plot for an anime or something.
And also, of course, I'm hoping for a happy ending  :yep:

Some thoughts that I had while reading this:

Why did Rena suicide?! Didn't she have a caring and loving best friend?? Poor Jurina after getting confessed to by her best friend, she just had to find her already gone  :(
That dream Jurina had about killing Rena's dad though  :shocked

Already seen what wmatsui and furuyanagi's lives were like before, I'm interested to see what kind of backstory the other 3 couples have. But I guess you've already given us a little bit about Atsumina's life

So sad that Takamina liked Haruna instead of Acchan...it's always a love triangle with those three  :banghead:
How did Takamina even die? Did she overwork herself or something?? Wow...  :OMG: :on spit:
When they were alive Acchan seemed like her usual clingy happy self and Takamina seemed like the shy midget we all know and love...
What even happened there??  :? I'm eager to find out :D
Now Acchan's all cold and stoic when it comes to Takamina's orders, not to mention insane when chasing after Haruna. But at least we know why. Takamina on the other hand is kind of a sadist . That's a new one :http://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/stoned.gif

And that sakura tree... If I'm not mistaken then it's either a symbol of something...or at the very least it'll show up in the other couples' deaths...am i right? :P
It's gotta be all connected somehow.

Then there's Yami, Hikari, and that mystery guy...
My guess is that Yami = Mayu, Hikari = Yuki
But I don't know about that mastermind guy. Honestly I'm hoping he's an oc cuz I hate him. No offense XD
It's just that he's orchestrating all of this for his own amusement and he made Churi go all trigger happy and psychotic. It's sad that the bird-brain had to go through all thathttp://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/fainted.gif
I was confused when Yami shot her cuz I thought that it was still the flashback where Airi became a guardian, but i read it again and my bad :sweatdrop: :lol: 

About Jurina...
SUCK IT UP AND GET TRAINED!!  I get that Sayaka and Milky may be planning something but it's still worth it.
And now Rena is going to team up with them on their own. That's even worse. Like seriously Jurina?? You're gonna let your girlfriend go hang with out with those suspicious characters all by herself?! Jeezhttp://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/depressed.gif
Jurina's not going to get any Rena-power if she doesn't do some skinship with Rena though...then she'll really be screwed http://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/err.gif

Sayaka is definitely hiding something. What with that intidimidating aura and glare...who knows if she's telling the truth when she says that they just want to find out the truth about the unfairness. She's probably not tbh. http://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/frustrated.gif

Anyways keep up the good work!!!
I'm looking forward to your next update and I hope my reply gave you some motivation. This is the best I can do http://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/farofflook.gif
But if you've actually taken the time to read this LONG comment that I've written then I appreciate it :inlove:
So can't wait for the next chapter!!!
Seems like our little Jurina's found some resolve http://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/hehehe.gif

Bye! :twothumbs

Gosh I'm honoured. Thank you so much for picking this up. You don't know how much it means to me.  :bow: *crying tears of joy*

Thank goodness for that one-shot of mine then, and thanks  :lol:

I will.  :thumbsup Especially when I know I have readers who review (and of course, silent readers!) who still wants to read this amateur action/romance yadda yadda fic of mine  :sweatdrop:

Well~~~ Rena's suicide, if you noticed through Jurina's dream, was due to her father's abusive treatment........ or maybe not? ;) And that dream that Jurina has could turn out to be reality. Actually, as much as I would love to give you a straight answer, I guess I'll let your thoughts run wild a little longer plus, I may change the plot as I write so............. that's pretty much why I can't really answer yet 'cuz there are a few ideas floating in my head about things going on with JR and I haven't completely decided on one path yet... yeah.  :nervous Hope that doesn't lower your confidence in me  :shocked

Cuz AtsuMinaNyan is like... a real love triangle of sorts?  XD

As I said in the comment above, AtsuMina's 'full' backstory will definitely be penned down and posted in due time to clarify a few questions that most readers probably wanna know. Especially Minami's contrasting attitude.

I didn't want the Sakura tree to turn out symbolic or anything previously to be frank but after a while, it seemed like I could make them link somehow and hence went with the latter ;) This is what I mean by me not locking into one path/plot  :lol:

I wonder who they really are?  ;) I'll get back to you when their true selves are revealed. And seeing how everything's going, not long from this chapter.

Jurina is the character that made me almost throw the iPad I was writing on at a wall in front of me. She was a loooooot wimpier in my previous drafts and a whole lot more annoying that you'd probably want to use her flame against her. Again, I give credits to kevinwkl for saving Jurina from getting anymore annoying than she actually already is.  :sweatdrop: She will change. She definitely will, and I hope you'll still be reading this (even if you're a silent reader ><) to see her change from a terrible wimp that even the author wanted to give up on her to a headstrong protagonist :)

Of course Sayaka's hiding something. OF COURSE.  :lol: Or maybe not??  :P

Once again, thank you sooo soooo much for reading this! I read your long comment too and it definitely motivated me!  :heart: Please tune in for the next chapter when it does get posted~!

See ya around~  :cathappy:

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
Re: Indestructible Fire (Main: WMatsui + Multi-pair) - ACT XI [19/10/2015]
« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2015, 06:02:24 PM »
Hey everyone!  :thumbsup After battling a week of cold and procrastination, I bring to you the 11th chapter~!  :cow:

And this will definitely not have happened if it weren't for my readers out there (silent ones too ^_^)~ Thanks for the encouragement and support guys!

Like the previous chapter, I wanna make a huge shoutout to kevinwkl, for helping/advising me again for this chapter... it could have almost turned into a ship wreck in the Bermuda Triangle if it weren't for him, literally.  :shocked Another shoutout I'd like to give is to my best friend M0cchi who gave me some ideas and pointers that could improve one's 'enjoyment' on a certain scenario in this chapter. Thanks you two   :bow:

Hope you guys will like it. And feel free to pop a comment or two so I can see your reactions to this chapter, yeah?  :twothumbs

WARNING: This update MAY~ have disturbing scenes (no not sexual disturbing scenes lol). Yes this is my very first 'WARNING' tag  :nervous

Indestructible Fire

ACT XI

Jurina’s POV

"Nnghhhhh.... Graaaaahhhh!"

I exclaimed, grabbing a bunch of my hair and ruffling it hardly in frustration. I got up from the sofa and kicked the coffee table right in front of it, and yes it actually hurt a lot that I felt like crying. Ugh. What the heck am I doing?!!!

I paced myself around the living room, biting the nail on my right thumb, worried sick about Rena-chan.

But if I go see her now she'd be all.

"Get away from me, you sore loser!"

Or,

"What? You decided to admit you're pathetic and need to rely on others after all?"

"GRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

It was frustrating! Horribly, horribly frustrating!

Not only that… since us ‘Guardians’ need to do that r-ritual crap to get our energy, I'm gonna be half-dead if she’s not around!

"Dang it..." I tensed my hand to emit a small flame, "... There has to be a way I can use these powers to a certain extent... When I trained with Airi everything was fine... I don't get it..." I tried throwing a fire ball at the TV, hoping it gets destroyed but no, it just vanished upon contact. I punched the sofa hard, expecting my force along with my flame being able to put a hole on it, but no, it did not and just bounced back as a sofa normally would when someone or something hits it.

"Have I forgotten something...?" Questioning myself in a quiet and empty living room definitely didn't make me feel anyhow better.

I tried recalling the training that Airi last had with me, at the training dojo before she went AWOL and eventually tried to kill us... I kept thinking what had made my punches connect. Anger?

*POW!*

Punching downwards at the table didn't work. And it really hurt!

Because I realized how useless I was?

*POW!*

DEFINITELY NOT NEGATIVITY... OWW!!!

"Gosh darn it!" I shook my right hand in pain, blowing onto it.

Perhaps I should take it outside... If I'm lucky, throwing myself into danger could probably work... I mean, in cases of self-defence it SHOULD work right?
Lo and behold, my wish was granted when I opened the door. A horde of 'Dolls' was right outside of the doorstep.

"A-Ah, sorry… I must’ve opened the wrong door, ehe~" I quickly slammed the door back but before I could lock it, one or two of them at stormed in, pushing me with quite a strong force and I fell backwards near the stairs. I cringed in pain as I slowly pushed myself up to see the whole gang crashing into Rena-chan's home. I struggled to get up but when I did, all I realized was that they have blocked my path forward…

“Crap…” I cursed, “It’s do or die then huh…” I forced a grin, “… Even if I can’t use my powers properly I-I’m confident in s-self-defence…!”

… Is what I had told Airi back when we first met…

… How much longer am I going to keep lying to myself?

I honestly am not as strong as I think I am…

It seemed like my taunt riled them up as they began to approach me and some were trying to claw at me but I quickly made my way up the stairs until one of them managed to grab me on my ankle as I was running up the stairs, causing me to fall backwards to the ground floor.

The 'Dolls' were now pretty much surrounding me, and were hell bent on not giving me any breathing space.

... Am I really gonna die like this?

But f I die... Won't Rena-chan die?

I got her here and if she dies again it's my fault...

Where is my resolve...?

As I closed my eyes, feeling the eminent pressure surrounding me and feeling parts of my flesh probably getting ripped apart by those 'Dolls', Rena-chan's figure appeared. It was an image so vivid that I could feel like it was real and I reached out to touch her face... Her face of disappointment when she slapped me... and now, she’s walking away… further… further…

… Don’t go…

… Please…

It was that moment my body was acting on its own, vigorously trying to shake off the ‘Dolls’ all over me and throwing light punches and kicks that would hopefully just knock them off me enough so I could make a dash for it.

When there was finally an opening for me, I quickly got up until I felt the sharp sting all over and noticed all the agonizing flesh wounds and cuts around my body that dragged me back to the floor. But I knew I had to get out of there somehow. I can’t let my physical limits drag me down at this kind of moments…!

“Maybe… just maybe…” I let my arms rest to my sides, palms opened as I looked towards the entrance before me, “… If I can’t fight properly right now… maybe I can at least fly…”

I tensed my hands, feeling the weak flame emitting around it.

“… Just strong enough to blast me out of here…” I closed my eyes tightly, “… Please… work just this once… for Rena-chan to continue living on!” I imagined how Ironman would have flown right after and thankfully, it worked, sending me flying towards the cold, hard road right outside of Rena-chan’s house that was thankfully ‘Doll’-free.

I cringed in pain, realizing at the same time that my flame had already been extinguished after that short burst of desperation. That must have taken a toll of my energy supply within me and now I'm already starting to feel even weaker than I already am without Rena-chan... this isn’t good…!
I tottered my weakened and badly injured body as far as I could away from Rena-chan’s place, tumbling down whenever my injured legs gave in and struggled to get to safety. I would look back for a few seconds to see if I was being followed (which thankfully I wasn’t) before literally crawling forward whenever walking didn’t seem like a good idea at that point of time.

I was probably moving in a manner more zombie-like than those ‘Dolls’… I could totally imagine myself in the Sahara desert without any rations, dragging myself towards an oasis…

… What the heck am I saying…

“Nngh…” I let out a tired grunt before spotting a clinic sign that was still powered on, “… I… should be safe there… I need… to patch up…” I got up on both legs slowly, after crawling most of the way here, walking step-by-step towards the clinic that was a stone’s throw away from where I was but it felt like ages to get there.

Upon unlocking the door, my body was really on the verge of giving in completely as I literally threw myself into the small reception area of the clinic. My vision was getting blurry with every breath I took…

Is it… really going to end here…?

“…… have here.”

… Rena-chan… I’m…

“… see…”

… I’m sorry…

“… help you.”

……

- x - x - x –

A figure quietly closed the door behind her, leaning against it with a sigh.

“You know we shouldn’t be acting on our own accord, Hikari.”

The figure was subtly startled by the sudden voice that came from right beside her, “… Oh. Yami. It’s just you.”

Yami went right in front of her and grabbed onto the collar of her cloak, pulling her closer in frustration, “What do you mean it’s just me? Why did you help Matsui J?”

Hikari tilted her head to the other side, not wanting to meet her partner’s eyes behind her mask. Yami clicked her tongue and let her partner go roughly, letting out an irritated grunt.

“I… want this game to end how it should end…” Hikari said softly, head hanging low.

“Huh?” Yami turned around to face her partner, not quite able to hear what she had just said.

“… It’s nothing,” Hikari shook her head, “You’ll help me think of an excuse right, Yami?”

Yami simply shrugged in response, her mind already having a hopefully good enough excuse for the higher ups. Her partner thanked her casually.

“By the way… where’s Takayanagi?”

"Either taking a break till the break of dawn or out searching for Matsui R. I honestly couldn’t really give a care about Takayanagi. I mean… why suddenly put her back in the game?” Yami sighed, “… I’ll never understand how Charon-sama thinks… or even you-know-who in that matter.”

“Because all you care about right now is confronting Yamamoto Sayaka about what happened.”

Yami went dead silent.

“I really don’t understand how your relationship works with her even till now. I really don’t. I mean, couldn’t you have just told her who you were when we met them the first time in this ‘game’?”

“… Time to exit the battlefield,” Yami replied Hikari’s statements of frustration with a low tone of voice and vanished shortly after being shrouded in darkness.

Hikari took off her mask, with her bangs shadowing her orbs right beneath it and looked towards the moon that was slowly being covered by the clouds. She frowned at the sight of the radiant moon being hidden behind the clouds before putting her mask back on slowly.

“… I wonder if we—no… you, made the right decision to return and help Charon-sama…...”

She opened a light portal in front of her and slowly stepped into it, mouthing her partner’s real name as she vanished into thin air.

- x - x - x –

Jurina’s POV

Darkness.

All I see is darkness before me.

No, that’s not exactly true—wait…

… It’s Déjà vu all over again… but… but this time I know I’m in some kind of cell… a prison cell…?

I slowly got up, using an arm to support and push me up until I realized that both my wrists were chained together. Looking downwards, I noticed my legs were chained in a similar manner as well… I shifted my gaze to check around my surroundings and it was nearly pitch black, save for a flickering light source through a small window panel on the metal door that could probably fit a small parcel.

Thankfully I wasn’t chained too tightly and could move around. Right when I got out of bed, I heard a loud scream that came from right outside of my door. On instinct, I went to the door and peeked through the small window panel there. What I saw…

… Traumatized me.

- x - x - x –

A girl was hanging a few metres away from the blood smeared floor beneath her, her wrists tightly chained up by chains hanging from above which had already showed eminent scarring as she tried to escape from the predicament she was in. A man with a dishevelled outlook, was frantically trying to gag her with a cloth which he tied around her mouth. It prevented the girl from shouting, but it did not break her will to escape.

“S-STOP MOVING, RENA!” The man yelled as he swung a hard punch across her face. It made the girl bite on the cloth hard in pain, as much as she would like to shout right now, it didn’t seem likely she could.

“… R-Rena-chan…?” Jurina said to herself, her body trembling at the sight and her eyes widening so much so that her eyeballs could easily pop out anytime.
Matsui Rena was being tortured by a man right before her eyes. Not just any man, but her own father.

“N-Now… let’s see here… h-hehe…” His hand that gripped onto a plier shook violently as he approached his vulnerable daughter, his lips quivering with anticipation. The glint in his eyes was that of a sadist, ready to torture his victim. He knelt down to where Rena’s feet were, both tied up tightly by a rope, with both her feet facing forward.

“Which nail would you like me to remove first huh…? My dearest Re-na-chan?” He let out a sadistic laughter, followed by an excited grin as he readied his plier on Rena’s right toe nail, “… Maybe this one first…?!”

Jurina was on the verge of falling into despair as she placed her cold, sweaty palms onto the door, shaking fearfully at what was going to happen.
“N-No… N-NO FREAKIN’ WAY HE IS GOING TO—"

Rip.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“R-RENA-CHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

With the cloth gagging Rena’s mouth, shouting out her pain seemed impossible. Every single plead she tried to get through turned into raspy, desperate moans from her cracking throat. It gave pleasure to the man who was supposed to be her very own father but on the other hand, it made the blood in another girl who was witnessing this boil in livid rage.

Jurina dreadfully pounded at the metal door with both her hands. Over and over, hoping it would catch the attention of the man at least, but it was as if the room she was in, and herself, never existed and the man proceeded with denailing the right toe nail of his daughter. Her pained, muffled moans resounded throughout the torture chamber as he proceeded with the other nails on her right foot, enjoying the tingling sensation each time he rips off a nail which causes blood to be spilt.

Tears gushed out from Rena’s eyes uncontrollably due to the physical torture done onto her right now. With each nail being plucked out of her with the plier, it dealt damage not only to her physically but mentally. As her father moved on to his daughter’s left foot and she couldn’t do anything to stop it but slowly fall into insanity as her father’s maniacal cackles turned louder and louder, her whole body fell limp. She wanted to just faint but it was as if she was psychologically challenged to stay awake, and alive, no matter how much pain she had to suffer.

Returning to the girl who was locked up, she was still desperately lunging herself at the door, shouting Rena’s name over and over again. Her voice growing hoarser at every cry she made. Jurina’s tears streamed down her face which showed a broken expression. She wanted to save Rena at all costs but what was in her way was just a metal door. She was inevitably powerless, but she didn’t want to give up, despite her arm was feeling the sore from all the ramming she had done, and her fists had begun to form calluses due to the strength of the impact of pounding furiously at the metal-plated door. Looking through the window again, she could see the man tossing the plier to the floor and now from his pocket, he had taken out a switchblade. He threateningly pressed open the knife, placing it directly under Rena’s chin, pushing her face upwards to face his. Jurina bit her lip hard enough for it to bleed at the sight and in fear of what would be imminent.

Rena’s eyes that met her father’s was that of a dead person. Her face, pale as white as snow. She could be presumed dead if seen from afar but up close, her heart still pounded for its dear life, not wanting Rena to die. Rena’s mind, however, had already succumb to its limit of endurance, and had shut down completely. Her father frowned at the sight of his daughter beginning to feel numb after the denailing. He wanted more. He cut the cloth that was gagging her open for her, letting Rena’s accumulated saliva spill downwards to the floor and she coughed repeatedly to clear her throat.

“Are you enjoying this Rena-chan?” Her father spoke, pulling his daughter’s hair to lift her head upwards. Rena didn’t say a word. She looked away from his eyes and that was when her father, impatiently, drove the switchblade into her left eye and gouging it out, causing Rena to scream at the top of her lungs with nothing to muffle her as blood began spraying out from where her left eye once was.

Jurina, all rattled up, pounded even harder that she knew by now a few bones in her fingers may have been broken due to the intensity. She had completely lost her voice to even choke out Rena’s name now. She slid downwards, both hands still on the door, in tears while mouthing “stop” over and over again.
Rena’s father didn’t stop though. He decided to gouge out Rena’s right eye as well, making her completely blind at that point and all she could do was wail in traumatising pain. Her father merely tossed Rena’s eyes to the floor and stomped on them, laughing hysterically at the bloody mess. He then proceeded to slash Rena, as if he was doing a masterpiece of a painting. It was then, when he was pleased with his ‘masterpiece’ and that Rena had stopped screaming due to her broken vocal box, her father decided to end the fun by stabbing the bloody switchblade into her heart, ending Matsui Rena’s life and torture once and for all.

Jurina knew she had let her best friend die all over again, but in the most agonizing and traumatising way possible. And she couldn’t even do a single thing to stop it.

The door suddenly swung opened for her, revealing the darkened figure of the man she would gladly kill and get into jail for it if she possibly could but as the door was too suddenly opened, she was surprised by a strong kick that pushed her backwards near the bed she awoke from. Jurina couldn’t speak nor growl at that moment, so to put her burning fury across, she got up immediately and lunged herself at the figure who swiftly dodged her staggering movements until when she was about to make successful contact with a swing, she was caught by the figure with both hands on hers, and pulled closer to the figure, revealing a shocking bloodied face change.

Without realizing it, Rena’s father had suddenly became Matsui Jurina. However, this Matsui Jurina had eyes of a cold-hearted murderer. Her body frame had also changed to how Jurina looked like and she definitely overpowered the broken-hearted Jurina. Blood was splattered all over her as it did to Rena’s father, and it was Rena’s blood.

“Matsui Rena died because of you. Because of ‘us’,” the other ‘Jurina’ smirked.

“…” Jurina clenched her teeth, glaring at the perpetrator who was grabbing onto her hands, not wanting to let go, “…… k-ki… kill… y-y… you…” Jurina managed to strain her pained throat and mumble those words under her breath, audibly enough for ‘Jurina’ since it was eerily quiet.

‘Jurina’ clicked her tongue, easily dragging Jurina out of her cell and tossed her into the puddle of blood that was formed near Rena’s corpse, covering the poor girl in blood. Jurina choked at the taste of Rena’s blood that accidentally got into her mouth when she fell into it and when she turned around, she was flabbergasted at how Rena looked like. She would cry and scream at this point but only her tears had started flowing and eyes of pure anger shot at the other ‘Jurina’, who just responded with a smirk and approached Jurina casually as if she never thought of her as a threat.

"R…… RAAAAAGHHHH!!!!!"

All of a sudden, Jurina had slammed both her fists on the ground, the chains that bound both her wrists smashed open. Anger couldn’t cover all that she had felt at that moment. At the same time, a powerful force was released from her body as a red-coloured aura and it coated her whole body, subtly healing her injured hands and her throat in the process. The amount of force and power released was even able to push 'Jurina' back a little.

'Jurina' was a little stunned by the amount of hidden power overflowing from Jurina. She then smirked, "That's it…"

"I… WILL… KILL… YOU!!!!!!" With a kick on the ground, Jurina was able to propel herself towards 'herself’ with an incredible speed.

Despite Jurina charging at her with the intent to kill, 'Jurina' remained standing there with no intention of retaliating but instead, her arrogant smirk changed into a warm smile.

“You have finally found a reason to fight..."

"HRAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" As Jurina swung her flaming claws down, time slowed down.

“Keep hanging on to this reason. You're ready. For now, it's time for you to…”

As Jurina's flaming claws came slashing down on 'Jurina' cutting her in half, everything went white.

“…...wake up....”

With the final echo of the words that resonated in her mind, Jurina’s conscience was brought back to reality…

- x - x - x –

“RENAAAAAAAAAA--!!!!!!”

Jurina shot up from her sleeping position immediately, drenched completely in cold sweat if only her bandages didn’t help absorb some of it.
“CRAP! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT DREAM--?! OWW!”

She cringed in pain as she held onto her abdomen that had been nicely patched up and blood slowly seeped out, probably due to the sudden tension. She noticed that all her injuries had been properly tended to and her blouse was folded nicely as a makeshift pillow.

“… Who…?” She asked no one before her body started trembling when she recalled the traumatising nightmare she just had. It seemed way too real and that had mentally scarred Jurina, though it seemed to have ended on a weird, encouraging note.

“Gosh darn it…” Jurina buried her face in her glove-cladded hands until a thought within her mind made her realize something. She lifted her face away from her hands and looked at her hands. In the dream, she didn’t have her gloves on and not only that, she was chained until AFTER Rena has died. She was completely and utterly powerless. But now, by a miracle, she has a fighting chance to protect Rena when she couldn’t. Yet now, because she was stubborn, an unfortunate predicament happened between the two of them and in a way it was because Jurina was taking everything too lightly.

Nevertheless her mind was clear now. She had one goal in mind right now and it’s to protect Rena till the very end. And failure was absolutely not an option in these dire times.

Despite how traumatising that nightmare was for her, Jurina knew it was some sort of wake-up call for her from deep within her consciousness.

This moment of clarity for Jurina was enlightening but at the same time, creating doubts on her resolve to win. If they won, would they return to the world they came from? Wouldn’t that mean Rena may or may not return to the life of being abused by her violent father and if that happened, will she ever get another chance like this and the cycle continues? Or would she end up like Sayaka and Miyuki, who ended up joining in another ‘game’? It was mind boggling.

Jurina shook her head, snapping herself out of her deep thoughts, “… If I want to think about the future, I need Rena-chan by my side… and we can discuss about this…”

“… Matsui Rena’s whole existence has always been the source of my power...” Jurina clenched and unclenched her hands, looking at them with serious eyes, “I live and breathe for her and her alone now. I'm here to protect her... to see the ‘game’ all the way to the end with her, not to keep running away whenever it's convenient... And definitely not to just be all talk...”

Jurina got up from the tattered bed she was resting on and put on her blouse, exiting the room she was placed in and headed out of the clinic. The sun was already up to her dismay but due to her mysteriously helped by someone, she was able to move without much issue. The only thing is that the daily ‘hunger’ had officially kicked in, making her weakened. 

“With her out there on her own the whole night, she could be in danger...” Jurina spoke aloud, an expression of worry plastered on her face as she began to walk away from the clinic.

“I have to find her...” Jurina started to run with whatever non-power reliant energy she had in reserve, “Please be okay, Rena-chan…!”

- x - x - x –

A few hours ago……

Rena's POV

I was tired. All I wanted was to get a good rest and go to school the next day… but with the whole 'game' thing going on, I doubt I'd be getting any of that anytime soon. And the fact I’m not a normal high school student doesn’t help.

As I walked through the quiet and eerie street towards where my so-called partner and I had just came running out from, I prayed that none of those weird 'Dolls' would appear. Sure, I’ve got basic self-defence skills at the back of my head but against those ‘Dolls’ that need special powers to get rid of them, I’d rather stay away from them.

I clenched tightly onto the pistol Sayaka-senpai had given me, stopping and pointing at wherever weird sounds could be heard. I don't know if it was my conscience working up on me or if there really was something out there, looking and following me but I needed to get through this place otherwise I'd be stuck out here like a lost sheep...

Worst case scenario would be that I die here. And over my dead body would I allow that to happen!

Suddenly, I heard a rustling sound coming from a tree at a small park on the way to Sayaka-senpai's home and the rustling gradually became more vigorous and I pointed my pistol with shaky hands towards the top of the tree. I couldn't see anything due to how dimly lit the streets were, and hoped it wasn't anything else but a bird or a cat, and that had, I have to admit, made me feel rather scared.

“Jurina...!”

I had subconsciously called out her name... And it stopped my shaking and in fact, calmed me down...

... Why--...

A cat leapt down from the tree in the end, with a bird in its mouth and a sense of relief grew within me. I continued onwards for a short while until my stomach growled.

“… I guess I haven’t really eaten…” I looked at the dimly lit path ahead of me.

Maybe I should take a short detour first before meeting up with Sayaka-senpai and Miyuki-senpai. It’s really late after all… I wouldn’t want to bother them… mmhmm.

I nodded at my own thoughts before bucking up my courage to actually break into someone’s home that was just around the corner.

Upon entering it, I couldn’t help but frown. I know that this is some sort of artificially made world but it still doesn’t change the fact that there were ‘people’ living here before the ‘game’ started and they turned into… zombie-like creatures known as the ‘Dolls’… I can’t believe we’re suddenly in some post-apocalyptic world like some kind of movie…

I tried to switch on the lights but they didn’t seem to be working. Fortunately there was a fireplace in this house, which was absolutely unconventional in Japan but I definitely don’t mind right now.

I knelt down in front of it to check if I could use it.

“Let’s see…” I looked at the few pieces of wood stacked in it and touched it, checking if it wasn’t wet, “Looks like this is usable,” I smiled.

Now to look for something to start a fire with…

I quickly got to the kitchen in hopes of finding a box of matches in the drawers. It was nearly pitch black if it weren’t for the moonlight that shone through the windows… but I managed to find what I needed and went back to the fireplace to start the fire, lighting up the place and not only that, it could keep me warm through the night.

“Now to get something to eat…” My stomach growl again, apparently in agreement with my statement and I went ahead to the fridge, hoping to see something I could fill myself with... I can’t believe I’m stealing from someone else’s fridge though…

“Hmm…… I guess this is good enough for now…” I took a piece of sweetcorn from the fridge that still managed to maintain its minimum coldness even when its off and went back to the fireplace, carefully barbequing parts of it since I’m not crazy enough to want to burn my hand. At least having food heated up slightly is better than having it cold…

After warming up my food, I sat in front of the fireplace, looking at the fire dancing before me as I munched down on my finding. It was weird… the more I look at the fire and listen to the crackling sounds it was making, the more my heart sunk, and the more watery my eyes felt…

Ah…

I think I know why…

… Jurina…

I broke the tip of the sweetcorn I had finished and threw it at the fire in mild frustration, making it grow larger for a moment until it went back to its warm-looking level. That didn’t seem to help when my mind was playing tricks on me and reflected Jurina’s face… and my time with her so far…

“Maybe I overdid it…” I tugged my knees closer to my chest and lied my head onto them, my other hand holding onto the remaining half of the sweetcorn, “… Maybe I should’ve stepped into her shoes to think before I yelled at her on impulse like that…”

I lifted my head back up and looked at the fire once again and Jurina’s saddened face appeared in my mind, the face she showed me when we argued a while ago…

“…I shouldn’t have left her…”

I know she cares about me… I know I’m here because of her sacrifice in the ‘real world’ but I’d rather die being protected by a valiant warrior than a person who would choose to run away or fight only when something possesses her…

Nonetheless, she’s my Guardian… and she needs me.

And I need her too.

I let out a sigh as I quickly finished my leftover sweetcorn and stood up, walking back towards the kitchen to wash my hands. I turned the faucet and it didn’t work. Right. This whole house doesn’t seem to have anything working but, thankfully, the fireplace… I sighed again until a paring knife next to the sink caught my attention.

“I do have a gun… but having a knife would be useful too…” I said to myself as I took the paring knife and carefully made sure it was still durable and sharp enough to be used.

“Mm,” I smiled, “This is good enough.”

I looked outside the window to reassure myself that no one was around before returning to the fireplace and sat on the sofa this time. I could feel my eyelids feeling heavier and heavier as I listened to the soft, crackling sounds of the fire before me. My consciousness ebbed away as I succumbed to the darkness...

- x - x - x –

Threatening footsteps slowly approached the house Rena was in, observing the smoke coming out from the chimney before stepping closer to the door. She lifted the hand with her dagger in it and the ground by her side began to rumble.

Inside of the house, a certain Matsui was awoken by the shaking.

“W-What’s going on?!” She exclaimed, getting up from the sofa and ran towards the window near the entrance where her eyes widened at the sight of a boulder being raised and ready to be launched.

“O-Oh no!” Rena almost tripped when she swiftly turned back to run but thankfully she managed to get as far back into the house as she possibly can before two large boulders was launched into the house, destroying the walls of the entrance. The figure knocked down the door with ease and stepped into the house, looking for her target that had escaped.

Rena, on the other hand, managed to get herself into the wet kitchen that had a door leading outside, but was locked.

“N-No!” Rena exclaimed in panic as she shook the locked door hardly. She took out the knife she had on her and tried to wrench it but to no avail. She hurriedly changed to her gun instead but by the time she stepped away to aim at it, the figure had entered the room she was in.

Rena noticed the shadow lingering behind her and trembled, looking over her shoulders in fear before turning around completely with her gun pointed at the figure’s face.

“A-Airi… I-I don’t want to do this…!”

‘Airi’ did not seem fazed by Rena’s actions but readied her knife at her threateningly. Rena had her back on the locked door now, the gun in her hands shaking violently as she tried her best to stabilize her aim. Her index finger, hesitantly placed on the trigger. But seeing how ‘Airi’ was ready to stab Rena at any moment now, she pulled the trigger.

*BANG!*

Her body felt a jolt due to the recoil of the gunshot. Her eyes, shut tight. But when she opened it, a rock shield was formed from under the floor tile that blocked her view of ‘Airi’ and it rammed into her with much force that she was being sandwiched in between the rock shield and the door. Her ribs probably broke a few bones and she coughed blood at the impact, but with her will, she lifted the gun weakly at the door lock and shot at it once or twice till it swung open, throwing her out of the house.

She used her legs to kick herself away from the house, cringing in pain of her broken ribs while pointing shakily at ‘Airi’ who transformed the rock shield into tiny stone-like objects which then shot at Rena, causing her to swat at them like as if they were flies but at the same time, they dealt bruises onto her arms and face.

‘Airi’s’ expression didn’t change when she saw Rena finally down for the count, breathing heavily in exhaustion from the attack. She took the chance to form a cross-like pillar from beneath Rena that lifted her upwards and bounded her in mid-air. It was as if Rena was being crucified, with her wrists and ankles bounded by earth.

Rena tried her best to wriggle out of it whilst feeling the sharp pain of the aftershock, but of course, it didn’t work.

“A-Airi… I-I don’t understand… w-why are you doing this? Weren’t we friends…?!” Rena hoped that something would stir in ‘Airi’s’ heart but no. The latter lifted herself up with a pillar she formed from under her foot to meet Rena’s eyes through her mask.

Thanks to the morning light, she could see her masked ‘friend’ clearer. The eyes that shone through the mask was that of someone who had succumb to despair. It wasn’t the eyes of the cheerful otaku-like girl she knew heck… something felt off about those eyes… as if it wasn’t Furukawa Airi’s eyes…

“… You’re not…… Airi…?” Rena said in a weak voice. Her instincts told her it wasn’t Airi.

The figure of course remained silent but placed the knife sideways and directly at Rena’s throat, ready to slit it. Rena, for some reasons, wasn’t afraid. Heck, she herself questioned why her heart rate was suddenly steadied when it was pounding like crazy a moment ago.

It was all answered the next moment.

“GET AWAY FROM RENA-CHAN!!!!!!”

As if on time, a flaming punch directed at ‘Airi’s’ face—or I should say, mask—shot her a few metres away from where she was standing and crashing into another house a block away from where they were. Jurina landed on the platform that ‘Airi’, arriving like a hero, albeit limping a little due to the fact she had yet to get proper energy from her Master yet.

“J-Juri—"

“Are you okay?” Jurina asked in worry, cupping Rena’s face with her hands. The sudden action surprised the captive Matsui, especially when she noticed that there’s something different with Jurina now. Her eyes were burning with resolve despite having a worried frown formed on her lips.

“I-I think I might have broken—“ Rena’s eyes shifted to an incoming figure, riding on a wave of rocks that destroyed the buildings it passed through, “J-JURINA LOOK OUT!”

“--?!” Jurina let go of Rena and jumped down from the platform, landing on both her feet after using both the flames on her hands to propel her slightly to safety and jumping away immediately when ‘Airi’ dived downwards towards Jurina, causing a crater.

“Thank goodness I touched Rena-chan… my flames are a bit charged and I’m a bit more energized at least…” Jurina thought, before proceeding to dodge ‘Airi’s’ rapid strikes until she saw an opening that would allow her to at least rip the mask off her opponent’s face, and did so in that instant.

“Stop this Ai—C-CHURI?!” Jurina exclaimed in shock when she ripped the partially broken mask away from Akane’s face, revealing her emotionless expression as she jumped away.

That was when a barrage of lightning-charged arrows came shooting from above, targeted at Akane which caused a large dust cloud over the surroundings.

“Kiddo!”

“S-Sayaka-senpai?!” Jurina looked over her shoulder at Sayaka who placed a hand on her shoulder.

“You can’t handle her right now, we have to get out of—"

“R-Rena-chan’s--!”

On cue, Jurina noticed a figure leaping downwards to where she and Sayaka was standing, with a confused-looking Rena safely in her arms.

“Let’s get going, Sayaka!”

Sayaka nodded at her partner who did the same before the three of them (Rena is still in Miyuki’s arms) made a dash for it.

Along the way, Sayaka noticed a figure spying on them from one of the rooftops before disappearing into darkness, causing her to clench her teeth but decided not to make any sudden detours, at least not now.

- x - x - x –

“Looks like Sayanee got you, Takayanagi,” Yami appeared from behind, chuckling in amusement of seeing Akane coughing due to the dust cloud that gradually dispersed after her targets and their rescuers disappeared from her sight.

Akane turned back, shooting Yami a death glare which the latter shrugged at.

“Looks like you blew your cover as well,” Yami said, walking towards the broken mask in the rubble and picking it up, “Seems like you won’t be needing this to hide your identity unlike Hikari and me now, huh.”

“… I… won’t fail… next time…” Akane said in a low voice.

“Hmm?” Yami turned around.

“… I’ll…” Akane’s eyes burned with rage, “… kill Matsui Jurina… and Rena…”

Yami responded with a smirk before walking towards a shadowy area and disappearing into the darkness.

- x - x - x –

In a bedroom somewhere......

“You’re going to play hide and seek with Oshima Yuko and Kojima Haruna again, Atsuko?”

The shorter girl spoke on the bed, lying casually with both arms behind her head on the pillow as she watched her partner getting dressed. Right after Atsuko had fully buttoned her shirt, she turned to Minami, “… Yes.”

“Hmm?” Minami looked to the bedside table and spotted Atsuko’s glasses, “Wait for a moment,” she got up immediately, and walked towards the leaving Atsuko despite being bare naked and tip-toed slightly to put the glasses on for her.

“I hope you get them good, Atsuko,” Minami smirked darkly, “I’m sure I gave you enough energy last night to kill them off today.”

Atsuko’s expression did not change and she simply nodded as she left the room Minami and her were in. Minami slowly walked towards the bedside and took a photo frame into her hands. It was a collage of photos of her and Haruna with Haruna’s face crossed out. An evil smile creeped onto Minami’s face as her fingers glided over the photo frame.

“Let the show begin… the finale where you both die… Oshima Yuko… Kojima… Haruna.”
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 11:56:05 PM by MisakiShishido »

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2015, 01:08:51 AM »
long lived wmatsui!!! :on woohoo:
that scene is very disturbing!! rena-chan's father is insane!!!!

next please.. :kneelbow:

Offline nezukara

• Member+
  • We live to make the impossible, possible~
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2015, 05:01:47 AM »
This is so epic! WMATSUI FTW! The amount of action and intense scenes is amazing!

Can't wait for the next update!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Color of Dawn