JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - La La La

Author Topic: Dating Game - Chapter 30 Part 3 (Multipairing) 1/5/2016  (Read 83583 times)

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 13) 22/10/15
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2015, 04:04:03 AM »
Yuko are in a difficult position ...  :mon dunno:
but, wait, under the table?? haha ...
thanks four your update ...
waiting for the next chapter ...  :mon inluv:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2015, 11:03:47 AM »
Oh.. Yuko is on demand...

Or is she in trouble?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2015, 11:09:50 AM »
The problems the four people under the table have faced:

Rie: She's trying to put things right between FuruYanagi, but ends up being awkward towards Churi, who ends up suspicious towards her.

Yuko: She's helping Takamina get over Atsuko by kissing Takamina, Kojiharu is being awkward towards Yuko and yeah...

Rena: She found Jurina naked after Jurina had finished in the shower

Mayu: She got Yukirin angered by accidentally splashing her with water... again.

So, I wonder how they're going to solve their problems?

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2015, 08:18:16 PM »
Rena got what she wanted when Yukirin came back with melon-pan.
Yukirin? Not Mayu?

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
Dating Game (Chapter 14) 27/10/15
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2015, 04:26:53 PM »
Dating Game - Chapter 14

Watanabe Mayu POV

Saturday morning… who would have thought that our two host Rino and Micchan decide to destroy our Saturday morning. Isn’t that a perfect day for sleeping?

I’m not saying that we partied and only went to bed early in the morning. Actually, I’m pretty sure that most girls fall asleep around 1 pm. Or at least that was the time when everyone left dinning room and my three amigos from under the table and I left the kitchen.

Who would have thought that you might actually bound under the table while eating cake and melon-pan. Well, also cookies and sweets because Rino and Yuko were quite convincing and asked me to bring those after an hour or so and when Rena ate almost all melon-pan that I have brought back.

Surprisingly I enjoyed our little hide out more than all the ‘fun’ that others had in the other room. I’m pretty sure Jurina simply convinced more people how amazing she is and maybe now more girls are crushing on her.

Talking about bonding… Rena and Rie certainly had something in common remembering the fact that Jurina stolen kisses from both of them, just under different circumstances. I had to promise that I’m not going to tell Jurina about this conversation because everyone knows that she’s my friend.

Everyone needed some confirmation for my silence as we discussed personal stuff so I had to confess that I’m pretty sure that I like Yukirin. No one was surprised by my statement thought. Well… I hoped that someone might be. I then wondered if I’m really that obvious and once again surprisingly only for myself they confirm it.

No one understood why I feel embarrassed by my feelings but that’s just something I always avoided believing that all models are vain and only because they are beautiful they believe they can get anything they want. I’m pretty sure that even Yukirin thinks that she can get me if she wants it… which is truth but…

I forgot all about my problems when Rena confessed that she’s not sure what is happening with her and Jurina. She said that she really dislikes players and even avoids them and with time Jurina proves even more that she’s just like that (I had to agree, I know my friend well enough) and running around and kissing everyone on cheeks confirms it.

Accidentally Rena walked in on Jurina and I couldn’t help but laugh. I’m glad that no one pushed me outside the table as we discussed ‘serious’ business. Instead I had to explain that I can imagine the scene because Jurina is really conscious how good looking she actually is, so most like my friend enjoyed the incident.

Rena added that Jurina didn’t even try to cover herself and she kind of had Jurina’s body memorized by this point even without trying to look at it… which made Rena really embarrassed and that was cute. I can imagine Jurina’s face after Rena left the bathroom. Without a doubt she found this adorable.

Rie explained her concerns about the show and maybe she’s just floating around without actually trying to do anything and only helping out in a way or only getting between some crossfires. Well…obviously we all remember how Jurina kissed her to show an example, also Sayaka used Rie for conversation with Yui about bad side of flirting.

Rie also mentioned something about Airi but stop herself without giving out facts and smiling apologetically “I made a promise…I can talk about this”. So no one pressured her.

Finally, Yuko talked nonsense for almost ten minute trying to explain her situation without mentioning any names but got nowhere because we just stared at her without having a clue what she’s talking about. I think at the end of her explaining things we got some clearance but my conclusion is that she got herself in truly messed up situation and had no idea how to get out off it.

Back to the actual moment… the time of our last competition started.

Something similar to sports festival but only with few contests that counted like one. It involved a lot of running, monoboke, jumping around, changing into costumes and once again more running. The point was to do everything as fast as you possibly can.

We kind of get the point that the biggest competition is going to be between Yuko’s and Jurina’s team. I heard Kojiharu repeatedly saying if asked that she believes in herself but if Rino or Micchan questioned if she has done it before… Kojiharu answer was always the same “no, its my first time”. So everyone soon understood that she’s just overconfident.

I heard Airi and Rena mentioning that they are not good at sports.

Meanwhile, I knew that Jurina is really fast and running is not going to be the problem. Also, if Yuko said that she’s fast…I don’t doubt my oshiri-sister.

At the end of the day all we had to do is just wait and see how the competition is going to end. Especially finding out that the couple who takes last place will have to tidy the house for next week while the winning couple gets everything they want from others on Monday.

I guess I should expatiate on this because Rino explained a lot. It wasn’t related to an actual couple activity but for all day one or the other girl can ask anyone for water, food, massage… whatever they have on their mind and no one can protest it.

Hearing about the difference between winners and losers everyone decided to try hard.

General POV

AFTER THE COMPETITION

Rino looked at the paper in front of her where she had a list of people “I doubt you will actually have questions about this…as you actually saw who were the best and who lost shamelessly… but… here is the list. I will start from winners and end with losing couple:

•   Matsui Jurina/Yamamoto Sayaka

•   Oshima Yuko/Takahashi Minami (congratulations of your comeback from the bottom)

•   Watanabe Miyuki/Yokoyama Yui

•   Kashiwagi Yuki/Watanabe Mayu

•   Kitahara Rie/Furukawa Airi

•   Kojima Haruna/Maeda Atsuko

•   Takayanagi Akane/Matsui Rena (well you can thank Rena on this one)”

Rino stopped reading her list and smiled mysteriously:

“I know you’re tired and want to take a shower, lie on the bed or something like that…but… we decided that we won’t give you time to think… well you pretty much had time all week long. Let’s chose your pairs for next week right now! No looking around and whispering, no agreements and other stuff… we all know that Rie and Airi are choosing first, they just have to decide who’s going to be first. After that is Sayaka and Jurina’s turn. Others can decide it between each other with janken”.

After Rino’s announcement and Micchan’s excitement most of the girls played the janken not sure what else to do, also used to the fact that nothing depends on them as their host can announce something out of the sudden and usually appears at the most unpleasant moment.

Finally, Airi raised her hand getting the Rino and Micchan attention and telling that everyone agreed between themselves the order of choosing. Apparently she’s choosing first.

Airi looked around and seemed to consider things for few seconds finally pointing her hand in Jurina’s direction. Surprising everyone, including the girl in question.
Jurina stood up with a smile and commented “well..I don’t think we have actually talked yet…but I’m certainly flattered”. It was agreed on that everyone that was chosen will immediately stood up and go stand next to that person so that’s what Jurina did.

Everyone, especially hosts expected more comments so Jurina added “I mean… great chance to get acquainted… and have fun”, she winked pretty much at everyone who was still sitting. Airi hasn’t explained her reasons but stared right at Churi for longer than she should have.

Rie stood up next “well… for this week I’m going to chose my companion of good luck this week…” Obviously Rie said “good” in sarcastic manner, everyone caught up on that. “Rena”.

Rena waved back awkwardly but shared a friendly smile thankful to get together with someone that she actually shares some thoughts with, especially after last evening of bonding.

Only Sayaka cursed silently under breath as she probably wanted to chose Rena as well, for pretty much the same reasons and now had to think of someone else. Everyone noticed that she’s wondering about the choice but after hearing Miyuki whispering into Yui ears “don’t worry…of course I will chose you”.

Sayaka deadpanned without a hint of happiness and pretty much dreading the week ahead “Miyuki”.

Yui and Miyuki turn to look at the girl with honest confusion. Yui had no idea what was happening and even easy-going Miyuki seemed a bit out of place while standing up. Her comment was also spot on “Interesting”.

Kashiwagi Yuki was next. She pretended to think intensively for some time and Mayu moved a bit uncomfortably in her spot trying not to look in Yukirin direction and not show how much she’s actually interested but somehow her eyes still came back in the direction of the girl.

Yukirin made an annoucenement trying to cause even more tension “I think I will surprise everyone with my decision…” but she couldn’t keep up like that for long and finally laughed “I’m sorry… I’m just going to chose without teasing anymore… Mayu”.

Mayu immediately stood up with a wide smile on her face, only few seconds later realizing that she needs to control herself so she hide the smile and walked off to stand next to Yukirin awkwardly sharing a short gaze with the girl. Yukirin leaned closer whispering “one more week with me…I hope you can handle it”.

Yui had to chose next and after two of her most likely chooses were gone she had to think it over again. Simply choosing among the faces and pointing at Yuko which caught both Takamina’s and Haruna’s attention as the girl was probably on their list as well.

In the meantime Yuko didn’t seem to mind. Quite the contrary, the girl looked even relieved maybe realizing herself that Takamina would have definitely chosen her.

Haruna stood up after winning janken against Atsuko and bit her lip wondering for few seconds. She squinted her eyes at Yuko who still didn’t give her any answers about the scene she witnessed and looked back at the girls around the room. “I guess some chose something that’s familiar to them while other try experimenting… I will join the second team… Takamina”.

Haruna earned a confused glare from Yuko but that’s what she actually wanted so at the end of the day the girl was quite content with her choice.

It simply left two others that had no chance of choosing: Atsuko and Akane as the last pairing.

With all couples decided Jurina leaned almost brushing against Airi’s ear “I know you chose me so you can use me against Akane…but well… use me…don’t shy away and enjoy the ride”. After the comment Jurina simply winked at the girl and walked off when everyone dispersed into different corners.

Everyone had one evening and Sunday to stay with the same pairings that they enjoyed spending time during this week with. Knowing that on Monday… they will have to start all over again.

Pairings of [week 2] chosen by the girls themselves:

Furukawa Airi — Matsui Jurina
Kitahara Rie — Matsui Rena
Yamamoto Sayaka — Watanabe Miyuki
Kashiwagi Yuki — Watanabe Mayu
Yokoyama Yui — Oshima Yuko
Kojima Haruna — Takahashi Minami
Maeda Atsuko — Takayanagi Akane

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 14) 27/10/15
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2015, 04:49:30 PM »
'bound under the table' :on lol:
interesting pair... jurinaXairin?
update soon!!
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2015, 07:39:15 PM »
I'm not surprised that Airin picked Jurina. She is the only one that would let someone use her to make someone jelaous.

Of course Yukirin picked Mayuyu. They just need to get together. It's obvious they both like each other.

I wonder what Akane's gonna think about Jurina and Airin being all flirty and stuff.

Finally Miyuki has a chance to make Sayaka fall in love with her.

I can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work. :byebye:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2015, 08:20:01 PM »
This is a bit out of topic.... But.... When I saw a Shukan AKB special (SKE Sports Taikai) Rena had actually ranked higher than 7 other people overall XD

Churi + Acchan... Awkward

Jurina and Airin... I expected this one to happen as Jurina would be the type of person to help make some else (in this case Churi) jealous

Offline NamiRay!!!

« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2015, 08:47:58 PM »
Yay!!!!!! Yuki and Mayu!! Still together!!  :w00t:
I absolutely love this fanfic!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
Please update soon!!   :twothumbs

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2015, 01:16:21 PM »
SayaMilky moments to come.
Though they're always together..
TakaHaru seems to be a cute pair.

Thank you for the update!
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2015, 10:23:39 AM »
Ah.. Looking forward to see how Minami and Haruna are going to be like together?

Also Yamamoto Sayaka — Watanabe Miyuki, Kashiwagi Yuki — Watanabe Mayu, Yokoyama Yui — Oshima Yuko?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2015, 08:24:12 PM »
so rare couples!

Furukawa Airi — Matsui Jurina
Kitahara Rie — Matsui Rena
Yokoyama Yui — Oshima Yuko
Maeda Atsuko — Takayanagi Akane

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game (Chapter 15) 2/11/15
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2015, 09:00:21 PM »

This is a bit out of topic.... But.... When I saw a Shukan AKB special (SKE Sports Taikai) Rena had actually ranked higher than 7 other people overall XD

I think I have seen it as well, but I remember mechaike sports special better... Rena took the last place there  :roll:

@Minami-chan & @cisda83, yes some different pairings well we will see if something comes from it or not. That's only the beginning of the week after all  :nervous

'bound under the table' :on lol:

that's the strongest bound that there can be  :lol:

I'm in a rush so I can't comment on everything but thanks for others who also commented! hehe special thanks go to @phoenix0i, @Ne_Okotteru and @NamiRay!!!

Dating Game - Chapter 15

Matsui Rena POV

When people walked out into different directions already busy with their conversations and impressions I decided to have a little chat with Akane. After all, we will have to tidy this house for the week…without a doubt we will have some time to talk about stuff during those moments but still…I’m about curios what she thinks about the current situation and if I asked while people were around there’s not chance that she would answer me.

“Hey…would you mind a little chat?”

Akane shrugged her shoulders and seemed it was like giving up stance. “Speak your mind”.

“Well…I would like to it to be the other way around…what do you think? You rarely say your true thoughts out loud”.

Akane breathed in out trying to concentrate or maybe calm herself. “If you’re asking about Airi situation…I know exactly what she’s doing… she trying to provoke me…so I would go and speak with her”.

“That’s not unreasonable… I mean the two of you speaking… you kind of have to…unless you want this situation to continue being as awkward as it is right now. Especially when she did try to approach you few times”.

“It won’t get any better even if we did talk…I doubt she made a good choice though…I know Jurina is not her type… of course Jurina is the one who can kiss and hug her freely… maybe that’s what she’s searching for. Look out or my ex might end up with the one you had the most awkward moments since now…”

“That’s not my business”, I had to bit my tongue for getting a bit annoyed by Akane’s statement.

We stayed silent for some time. “Still… maybe you owe her a peace of mind… Rie kind of mentioned her talk with Airi…I think she’s tried not to tell anything but… Airi did mention that you left her without even giving an explanation… she doesn’t even know why you two broke up”.

Akane laugh bitterly “does it matter?”

“It matters if you care”.

Once again we shared an intense stare and I knew there are things that Akane still hasn’t told me. I had a feeling that she’s not planning to.

“The point is… we’re not getting back together… its impossible”.

I think I heard hurt and unresolved issues in that voice of hers. Once again…I just kept on guessing what the girl was actually thinking…but I couldn’t know because in most cases we don’t get assess to other people thoughts.

“Why are you saying that…it has been only four months since your break up, right? And you’re not related?” I added a bit concerned about the latter.

“Of course not…” even Akane squinted her eyes at my question. Well I had to ask. I can’t think of any other major reason that could prevent them from getting together at some point. Especially when I see how the two are looking at each other.

“There are more than one reason but it doesn’t even matter… I’m just stating a fact… we’re never getting back together. There’s no chance…no opportunity…its impossible”.

I heard hurt. I don’t think I have imagine it. I was unsure what to say in situation like that and in the meantime Akane just left the room.

Only after turning around planning to leave the room through other door I have noticed that Airi was planning to enter the room just a second ago. Most likely hearing the last part. She turn around and left without saying a world but her eyes betrayed that yeah…she definitely heard at least a little bit of our conversation.

General POV

Nothing much happened until the Monday morning where all the fun began. No one woke them up early as the last week so the girls got to chance of sleeping longer and woke up at different hours for that same reason not eating breakfast together even though they usually tried to do that in the morning.

The only difference from few days was that Takamina and Yukirin exchanged rooms. Takamina was actually the on who asked the girl if she wouldn’t mind this deal mentioning that Yukirin is getting closer to Mayu so they could spend more time together. Obviously Minami just wanted to escape Atsuko as it was truly weird spending time around the girl.

Yukirin had no trouble with this deal and agreed almost immediately. Going to tell the good news to Mayu who once again tried to hide the happy smile but didn’t manage to do it soon enough.

Oshima Yuko POV

I think I haven’t spoken with Haruna for a day and a half even though we are sharing the same room. Actually, Takamina has just joined our crew as well. Pretty much made the situation even more awkward.

Remembering Saturday evening after Rino and Minegishi Minami left I walked up to Nyan Nyan wanting to ask why she chose Takamina. Everyone seemed distracted so didn’t even notice us leaving the dinning room.

“What do you mean why? There were three girls that I could chose from… I said in my comment that I want the unexpected instead of choosing Atsuko again. Also, if you’re not telling me what happened between you two… I’m pretty sure Minami will”.

I shook my head confused “that’s a bit weird… you could have just chosen someone that you like…” I added and squinted my eyes realizing that I don’t even know if there’s anyone here that Haruna likes.

“Well… you haven’t asked me if there’s anyone here that I like… maybe that’s actually Takamina and I got hurt while seeing you two kissing?” she questioned bitterly. “Especially…when you even avoided the topic when I tried to approach you those two times… also I remember you mentioning that Takamina likes Atsuko and didn’t stop talking about it for all the time you actually spend with the girl”.

“But that’s true!”

“Fine…so?” Nyan Nyan raised her eyebrows without breaking eye contact and demanding answers.

“Well…Atsuko told her that she…doesn’t like her and there’s no chance so…”

“I know this part…I have talked with Acchan”.

“Wait you did? She told you whom she likes?” I couldn’t stop myself from questioning in the same way as I couldn’t stop myself while consulting Takamina.

“Is that the point now?” Nyan Nyan ruined my plans of getting some information with quite cold remark.

If she expected me to feel shame because of the inappropriate question at the wrong time, she reached her goal.

I bit my lip and continued the explanation realizing that is what she’s waiting for “well… Takamina asked me if I could help her forget Atsuko and…” *cough* “somehow…well… that kind of happened”.

I looked expecting some comment from Haruna while she just stared me down. At first surprised, then angry. For some reason I found her angry state even more attractive.

“You’re kidding right? Rather then telling someone that you like them… you’re helping another girl that you have no interest in to forget that person? And let me empathize something — forget that person with you. And what if Takamina develops feeling for you? What then?”

“I…am… not sure”

“Of course you’re not! How stupid is to be with someone like that when you could be with someone that likes you… baka”, Nyan Nyan shook her head judgmentally.

Before I could come up with reasonable answer she left the room stomping outside in angry manner.

I kind of hoped that maybe we will solve this problem and our argument soon enough. Nyan Nyan was without a doubt one of the closest people for me at this place and the only one who knew that I have a crush on Atsuko that I develop even before the show.

That girl sure can hold a grudge, she scowled at me whenever I looked at her direction questioning. I guess the fact that Takamina was next to me most of those times didn’t help at all.

Out of all of this situation and awkwardness…and some sadness that my Nyan Nyan was angry at me… well not she’s not ‘mine’ but… either way… I had to remember how Yui surprised me while we shared a conversation later but that same evening.

“Soo…we’re together for the week, aren’t we?” I asked jokingly while hugging Yui in a friendly way. I knew I won’t have the same effect on this girl like Jurina or Milky and I didn’t intent to play some games like those two.

“Yeah…” Yui agreed with a nod but didn’t seem disappointed. At least we can enjoy each other company for the week. “Also… I have accidentally overheard that there is already someone here that you like…” She smiled apologetically “I didn’t try to hear the conversation thought! You all were chatting in the kitchen or under the table…and I was just walking by”.

“Oh…”

“That’s actually the only part what I have heard…”

“We didn’t chose very private place for our conversations so I’m not mad…don’t look at me like I should kill you now or something…oh but you’ve heard something about me I want to get an answer to one question too!” I added just for curiosity.

Yui didn’t mind my question so I asked right away “who you would have chosen? Jurina or Milky?”

*o*

“Eh…Jurina”, Yui admitted sheepishly.

“Oh…but I heard Milky whispering what she will chose you… look at our innocent Yui plotting some stuff”.

Yui bit her lip at my joke but after a second or so asked confused “wait…you heard?”

“Yeah…she whispered loud enough for people around her to hear the words…and considering that your cousin was standing next to both of you…no doubt she overheard the conversation as well”.

“That’s why Sayanee has chosen Milky! I wondered why!”

We shared a smile but this made me wonder that maybe Milky actually wanted for Sayanee to chose her. I mean…her whisper at a moment like that was…way too ‘accidental’ to believe that it was just a slip of a tongue.

“But let’s change a subject…” Yui commented also curios while looking me straight in the eyes “and how about you…are you brave enough to confess your feelings for the one you like?”

“Eh? I don’t know… its a bit complicated…I guess I wouldn’t dare”.

“But I’m pretty sure she feels the same”, Yui smiled in a friendly manner. “That’s a bit obvious”.

“What? No…I mean…wait…who are you talking about?”

I eyed Yui with suspicion guessing that the girl misunderstood something or maybe she’s just thinking of a wrong person. For example, Mayu that I always share oshiri sign whenever we get together…so maybe that’s what she’s aiming for.

“Haruna of course. And you?”

I found myself coughing and had to explain the situation to Yui as soon as possible. “No…Nyan Nyan doesn’t like me… we’re just really close in this place…I mean from the very first day…”

“Really?” this time Yui was the one who eyed me with suspicion.

“I mean…I have to agree that she has the best body here…actually she’s like perfection when you think harder about it… but…well maybe you misunderstood because we’re playful around each other… she’s tsundere in a way so maybe that’s why”.

I don’t even know why I explained the situation so much when I could have just answered shortly. For some reason I found myself still speaking “she even knows who I like and gave me few advises about the situation…”

“I see…” for some reason Yui’s agreement with my ideas sounded unnatural. Well maybe that’s just a vibe two of us gave out when we were together… that might not be a good thing if others think that Nyan Nyan is unreachable for that reason. If I’m being honest with myself…its not like I would want to share…

General POV

Yukirin has noticed Mayu and Yuko talking in the kitchen while drinking coffee and decided to satisfy her curiosity while she had time going to the dinning room where all the magazines where.

She has heard from Mayu about her hobby of doodling on models in magazines. She knew that there are actually quite a lot of those lying about but she didn’t want to take one with Mayu around.

Finding four magazines Yukirin sat on sofa while turning pages and noticing that Mayu didn’t lie. She draw glasses, mustaches, sometimes coloring all the face, other times writing some phrases, in a way every single time disrespecting the person in that photo shoot.

Yukirin guessed that maybe that’s what most people did and Mayu mentioned more than once that she doesn’t really like models.

Looking at the fourth magazine she remembered that she has been featured in this one as well. This just intensified her curiosity while turning the pages in more fast manner than before.

She stopped on fifteen page with a little smirk on her face which after few more seconds turned into a wide smile.

Yes, she was right, she has been featured in it but even though Mayu had drawn in all the other previous pages and magazines she hasn’t touch this one.

Guessing that maybe the girl just hasn’t got the time before Yukirin decided to look forward but found her answer right away when she saw that all the other pages had been colored like the previous ones.

With of course that one exception of Yukirin. The older girl didn’t even try to hide the grin on her face even though anyone who would have walked pass her would have definitely noticed it.

At the same time, Jurina joined Yuko and Mayum hugging and kissing these girls on their cheeks. Well, Mayu tried her hardest to avoid the kiss and growled.

Jurina smiled innocently “would you be kind enough to make me coffee, Mayuyu?”

“Why the hell would I…?” Mayu started questioning and suddenly remember the prize both Jurina and Sayanee got for the Monday. “Oh… you’re using your authority?”

Jurina continued on smiling “no…I’m just asking in a friendly way” and winked realizing that Mayu can’t tell her no even though she truly wanted it.

“Oh…and have you seen Rena this lovely morning?”

“You plan on torturing that girl as well, right?”

“I’m hurt, Mayuyu… is spending time with me is torture?” Jurina covered her heart as if her friend had just broken it with her statement. Without waiting for an answer younger Matsui added “I just feel like I have slept on the wrong side of the bed… my back is aching as well as my shoulders… Rena looks the type that’s good with her hands, don’t you think?”

Jurina pull back from the table while spinning around like a little girl “I’m going to ask for a massage… but I will be back for that coffee” she added with another wink while walking away and shouting “RENA!”

“I have a feeling that Jurina is going to enjoy this day to the fullest?”, Yuko questiong kind of guessing the answer before Mayu opened her mouth.

Watanabe only sigh with defeat and accepting the reality “You have no idea”.

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game (Chapter 15 - Part 2 - SayaMilky extras) 3/11/15
« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2015, 06:14:52 PM »
A/N: I will write something like this time after time, so I'm simply calling it an extra or extras in this case as there are more than one scene. That's probably the last thing that I'm going to post for this week as I'm getting busier and busier... but we will see, I'm not sure yet.. anyhow certainly I will upload something if not this then next week  :roll:

Dating Game - Chapter 15 (SayaMilky extras)

[Issue of flirting]

Sayanee was the first one to walk and meet/talk with Miyuki, though of course her reasons for it where different than other people. Instead she came to ask what Miyuki thinks about flirting while searching for someone who might not like it.

With Watanabe Miyuki she got an answer she didn‘t like (pretty much the same case like with Jurina) „oh...of course I love flirting...it’s just fun... fun way of communicating even, don‘t you think?“

Sayanee was pretty quick to walk away instantly if Miyuki hadn‘t tried stopping her while gently reaching for her arm and questioning „and how about you?“

This caught Sayanee a little bit of guard but she still faked a s mile „I hate it“

„Maybe you just haven‘t flirted with someone that you like? “ Miyuki once again raised her eyebrows with curiosity and still not giving up on stubborn girl.

Sayanee took her hand away from Miyuki squinting angrily “or maybe I just dislike it and it’s as simple as that?” without waiting any longer Sayanee walked out searching from someone else and forgetting this short interaction ever happened. Meanwhile Milky looked after the girl without hiding a hint of curiosity.

[Sleeping arrangements]

Atsuko shrugged her shoulders while laughing shortly “some people just like cuddles...more than other people... even I like cuddles...so that’s not so weird...well at least that’s not as bad as you try to make it sound”.

Apparently Atsuko was commenting about Jurina’s and Milky’s sleeping position as the girls chose to put both beds together because Jurina didn’t want to sleep alone. Atsuko heard more of it while Sayanee just judged the situation after coming into the room and seeing the view.

“Yeah...but most people don’t just...sleep with someone on the first night”. Sayanee had just changed into her pyjamas and looked at the soundlessly sleeping girls. Jurina hugged Miyuki from the back and was pretty much on her side so it didn’t look as innocent as it actually was.

Atsuko – the tolerant one – added “not for us to judge... if you’re annoyed because you also want a sleeping buddy”, she added commented while raising her eyebrows in suggestive manner.

Sayanee only scolded at the thought “no, thank you” and shook her head looking at Jurina’s and Miyuki’s direction with that same judgment and disagreement.

[Delusional]

“Is she looking at me?” Milky asked while pouting as cutely as she could while chatting with Jurina in the kitchen. The two of them could have been seen from the dining room and obviously Milky imagined that Sayanee looked at this direction more than once because of her.

Jurina squinted her eyes and looked back, at that time Sayanee was chatting with Rena, and yes both of them looked this way sometimes but that was one of the first days of the show and mostly they were glaring at Jurina judgmentally.

“I really doubt it, Milky” Jurina commented realizing that the girl without a doubt was delusional.

“No no...she has looked this way again... how do I look, what do you think?”

“As great as ever...but seriously, she hasn’t”, Jurina tried to convince the girl without sounding harsh but as Miyuki didn’t give up, decided that it doesn’t really do any harm even if she believes that’s true.

[Cheating fate]

The moment when Sayanee stood up to announce whom she is choosing as a pair for next week Miyuki couldn’t just sit down and ignore the moment.

She realized that most likely it’s the only chance she’s going to get and it’s doubtful that Sayanee would chose her on her own.

At this point, Miyuki weren’t as naive as at the start and realized that the girl weren’t looking her way at all. Sayanee was more worried about the stuff that kept happening with her cousin or playing dating game that she was force to do with Jurina.

Jurina only sometimes commented on the issue but suggestively added that maybe she likes Sayanee a little bit more at this point, after having to spend so much time with her.

This kind of worried Miyuki as it was quite easy to fall for Jurina...so she used the best weapon she had at the moment and whispered to Yui that she would definitely choose her when she got the chance.

Not that it was a lie. If Sayanee had chosen someone else, she would have stayed with Yui for second week as well. That’s what Miyuki planned.

But Sayanee reacted to her words as Miyuki wanted and here it is...Miyuki got a week to try and get the girl.

[Change of sleeping arrangements]

“You are sure?” Jurina asked jokingly and teasingly “I’m seeing a completely different side of you”

“Well I’m kind of taken for the week...so I need to act accordingly” Miyuki answered innocently while pushing her bed aside.

“Yeah...but last week with Yui that wasn’t an issue...not that I’m complaining. I have been talking with Atsuko lately so she won’t mind cuddling at night...”

“Oh...so you have already found my replacement?” Miyuki ask sounded like a complain but anyone from the side would have realized that the girls are only joking around.

Jurina giggled confessing “yes...but I see what you’re doing... Sayaka was really annoyed by this... she likes to judge”

Miyuki nod her head with agreement and determination while Jurina added quite simply “fine then who am I to stop you... go get your girl”. They both laughed at this thought without a doubt Miyuki seemed quite determined with her plan.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 15 - Part 2 - SayaMilky extras) 3/11/15
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2015, 01:15:18 AM »
Milky and Jurina look so sweet for me :D

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2015, 02:09:35 AM »
Very interesting!! ( ‘-^ )b

Looking forward your new chapter~ ((●゚ν゚)

Moar mayuki~~ damn! They're so cute~ (ó﹏ò。)

Thank you for sayamilky time~
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2015, 06:19:59 AM »
wmatsui extras please :kneelbow:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2015, 03:55:36 PM »
Thank you for the SayaMilky extras!
Hoping for the next chapter!

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game (Chapter 16) 13/11/15
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2015, 12:58:06 PM »
@Minami-chan, I like their dynamic  :thumbup
@phoenix0i, you're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
@key17, there will be Wmatsui extras in the future as well. I'm not just quite certain when as it mostly depends on my inspiration (and if I actually have time to write), but thanks for reading, who knows maybe I will even dedicate those extras to you in the future as you were the one that asked!
@fath107, thanks for reading, I hope you will like this chapter as well!  :roll:

And yes, FINALLY I'm posting next chapter! Sorry for the wait, got pretty busy lately  :panic:

Dating Game - Chapter 16

Kojima Haruna POV

Outside of this place I’m the absent-minded one but in here… are people seriously don’t notice things… yes, its only the beginning of the show but it feels like so much longer… for some reason this one week for me equals a month in real life. Maybe because you wouldn’t see the person you like or wouldn’t go on dates so often as in here.

This Yuuchan, Takamina and Acchan situation is certainly the most annoying one at moment. Since when I’m the person who needs to listen to other people secrets and keep them? All I want to do is shout for these idiots how stupid they’re acting.

Well…for that matter I should probably explain what I have in mind with Acchan situation as it appeared that it ended with me asking who Atsuko likes. In fear without a doubt because that could be Yuko and then let’s face it… if that’s the case — no hope for me AT ALL.

Not like its there any hope at all…Yuuchan only looks at me as her friend and doesn’t notice my feelings.One more idiot in this place… of course the idiot that I’m falling for.

So after my question Atsuko looked around and took me to the bathroom. I have the feeling people use this place for all private conversations or when they want alone time. It would have been a clever decision to put some listening devices inside there to get some scoop what people are actually thinking.

Though I doubt that they did that… at least I hope not… why would someone go that far when it was mentioned in the contract that bathroom is off limits for cameras.

So Atsuko dragged me in there, I’m not sure how this looked from the side but she get straight to the point “I don’t want to talk outside in case they plan some reruns or something like that…you know show the contestants what happened through the week or something”.

“Well yeah…I guess that’s possible…but you took me here because you want to discuss who you like or…”

“If you promise me you are not going to tell anyone.Especially that person!”. Atsuko glared at me, even though her gaze was hopeful, at the same time it looked a little bit scary. I knew that I would be in trouble if I told someone this secret. So I just nod my head.

“Good…so I kind of like Takamina”.

“eh? You have just told her that you don’t like her! This makes no sense!”

“I know…I know… its complicated…”

“Oh really?”

“I have ears and eyes, and I know that you’re sneering at me…but I have my reasons”.

“Ok..ay… so how about sharing at least one reason?”

“I have gotten into relationships really quickly in the past… pretty much in a week or so…I think it would have been the same in this case as well… the problem with that is…it never lasted long as the person got over me quiet quickly or we just didn’t click… my last girlfriend left me for someone who calls herself chiyuu… I don’t even know what’s that suppose to me…”

“So your plan…is?”

“I just want to see if Takamina’s feelings stay the same with time…if she moves on quickly…well I think I will get my answer”

“Mhm…so you could have asked her to give you some time instead of…”

Acchan didn’t let me finish but seemed to agree (at least in a way) with my statement “I know…that’s why I’m a little bit torn… but there’s nothing I can do now just wait and see”.

Currently Acchan believes that she made the right decision because of Yuko and Takamina closeness. She has noticed not once or twice how those two are chatting standing close to each other, laughing or hugging. Even I did notice which is why I decided to stay angry at the squirrel for longer.

One of those times when Atsuko stopped next to me she raised her eyebrows in confirmation “moving on quickly, isn’t she?”

I opened my mouth to comment, remembering my other promises and stopping, so my answer sounded something like that “I don’t think that’s the case”.

It didn’t seem to comfort her in any way and I once again get annoyed at all these idiots that don’t know what they are doing.

General POV

Apart from the drama, others had quite a lot of fun during the Morning. Especially Jurina who got whatever she wanted. She asked small things like coffee, tea or a sandwich. Choosing Mayu for most of her requires because she knew how annoyed Mayu gets at stuff like that.

Rena managed to hide herself from Jurina for almost half a day but there were no hideouts left which she hasn’t tried and at some point older girl had to give up.

“Rena! Good! I finally found you!” Jurina commented excitedly while walking around with Yui. The girls were holding hands and as always Yui blushed a little while Jurina pretended not to notice but enjoyed the scene nevertheless.

“I was trying to explain Yui attraction and how can you know without asking if someone is actually attracted to you… could you help me out?”

“Is there a point to it?”

“Of course… Yui wants to know”, Jurina commented using her free hand to show at the girl next to her. “And who am I to prevent her from learning”.

Rena forced a short smile knowing that it doesn’t matter what Jurina says, for this day (ONLY) she has no other choice but to agree. “Fine…do you want to talk or?”

“Oh no…I just need to show an example… don’t worry I remember my promises, no kisses”, Jurina winked archly and got a roll of Rena’s eyes in return.

“Yes! How sweet of you to agree, Rena!” Jurina commented excitedly as if she Rena actually had a choice. “Okay Yui! Watch and learn!”

[Meanwhile]

Miyuki ran blocking Sayanee and smiled excitedly “I’m at your service, my girlfriend for the week. Is there something that you need?” Miyuki questioned while raising her eyebrows playfully.

“Yes”, Sayaka answered shortly without breaking eye contact. Of course there was no playfulness on her part but Miyuki still enjoyed the moment a bit surprised that there’s something that Sayanee needs.

“Leave my cousin alone for at least a day”.

“Oh…but that’s understandable…after all…I’m dating her cousin now” once again Milky smiled excitedly.

Sayaka rolled her eyes a bit annoyed and not even trying to hide it while Miyuki asked “is there something else?”

“You can leave me alone as well, while you still at it”. With her comment Sayaka once again meant this day but instead of getting one more agreement Miyuki took and held her hand with both of her hands “Oh…but that’s not something that is possible”

“Why?”

“You chose me for this week as your girlfriend and we should spend as much time as possible! Isn’t that the rules?”

“No one cares about the rules” Sayanee scowled trying to avoid Miyuki again.

“I do! That’s the point of the game isn’t it! Also, the point of competition! I mean…I have noticed that you don’t like giving up! Who knows…maybe you can win twice in a row”

If Sayanee would have had a free hand she would have slapped herself across the face or at least tried to hide her face from all of this ridiculousness. “Don’t you like Yui or something…?”

“Of course I like her! She’s friendly and cute… of course there is no comparison between the two of you…at least in my case”

“eh?”

“She’s cute and pretty much everything that you would wish to see in a girl. Maybe I would even chose her as a wife type if there are games like that… but talking about you…you’re breathtaking… Jurina and me discussed how lucky she was all last week”.

“You’re making fun of me right now,RIGHT?”

Miyuki looked down while smiling sheepishly “eh…no…I kind of knew that you’re going to chose me, though…”

“How?” Sayanee deadpanned not hiding her evident confusion with both Miyuki words and this situation.

“Because you heard my whisper to Yui’s ears! Didn’t you?”

“You played me?”

Miyuki laughed to herself but hadn’t stopped smiling no matter the annoyance level she reached in Sayaka. “I mean…I had a theory and decided to check it out… you confirm it… but why is that a bad thing if I wanted you to chose me?”

“Why?”

“Because I like you”

*cough* Sayanee found herself coughing out of the surprise, maybe in a way trying to hide her true reaction to the words and trying to hide that slight blush that appeared on her cheeks.

“No worries…I’m not asking for an answer or confession…I will wait at the end of the week for that… but you can call me, Milky from now on!”

[Back to Jurina,Rena, Yui situation]

At the same time in a room next door Jurina kept her promise of explaining Yui ‘attraction’. She sat in front of Rena and put both of her hands on older girl shoulders “Don’t get too tense…or are you still worried that I can’t keep up with my promises?”

Rena shook her head but commented coldly “I’m choosing to believe that you’re going to keep up with the promise. I just dislike this situation…especially being used for some of your examples”

“Oh…but you’re kind of the best for this situation…I will apologize at the end if that’s necessary”, Jurina smiled in more friendly and calming manner but after a second or so seemed wicked again.

“So…Yui do you know about the fact when you’re attracted to someone and look at them your and that person’s pupils dilate?”.

Yui nod without hiding her curiosity while Jurina leaned a bit closer to Rena so they faces were inches apart. “Okay…come closer and look at Rena’s eyes now.”

Rena tried to pull back a little but weren’t in a situation where that was possible so all she could do… stare right back at the girl.

“Very good… do you see how her pupils dilate whenever I lean my face forward? It sometimes depends on a distance as well”.

Yui leaned a bit forward and bit her lip confused “well yes…so that means?”

“That gives out if someone is attracted to you. Obviously that doesn’t give away feelings, love and other stuff. But attraction is a part of it…and this method can help you to find that out”.

“Are you done?” Rena questioned still staring down at Jurina. Its not like she mind looking at Jurina’s eyes and sharing this intense stare. She just got annoyed that Jurina using her as example and it seems to be some sort of pattern for this girl.

“Of course”, Jurina winked and let go of Rena’s shoulders. Then she looked at Yui and smiled “I hope that help out… maybe we could eat dinner later?”

Yui nod her head immediately without minding. Jurina smiled like a happy puppy she is while turning back at older Matsui “oh…and I have been looking for you all this morning…so how about that massage?”

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 16) 13/11/15
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2015, 05:13:16 PM »
Atsuko being tsundere.
Soo curious to know what's next for SayaMilky.
Jurina is really Jurina. Haha.
Thank you.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - La La La