JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Bump Bump! feat. Verbal

Author Topic: Dating Game - Chapter 30 Part 3 (Multipairing) 1/5/2016  (Read 83585 times)

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 16) 13/11/15
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2015, 09:22:58 PM »
I laughed a lot in the end.
So casually  “oh…and I have been looking for you all this morning…so how about that massage?”

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2015, 08:37:15 AM »
Oh.... Atsuko is not liking the closeness between Wmidget

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2015, 11:07:08 AM »
really?? i will wait for it!!
yuko likes kojiharu right! right!
tsundere atsuko...
and jurina act like a boss haha
i will wait for you!!
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
Dating Game (Chapter 17) 16/11/15
« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2015, 02:30:22 PM »
really?? i will wait for it!!
yuko likes kojiharu right! right!

@key17, Yeah, for real, but look out for it after few more chapters (I think I'll write more extras somewhere between chapter 20-22, before the start of third week). I think Yuko is maybe starting to like Haruna? She's just really unaware of it, still consumed in her first crush Atsuko. But of course, time will show how it will turn out and solve itself! He he! Thanks for reading!
@Minami-chan, that's what I like about Jurina  :)

Soo curious to know what's next for SayaMilky.

@phoenix0i, Milky is crazy enough/or brave enough to speak her about her feelings out loud. Even I'm not sure how Sayanee will react to it at the end  :)
@cisda83, thanks for readind and keep on guessing!

Dating Game - Chapter 17

Matsui Rena POV

All through Monday I kept repeating in my head ‘This can’t be happening’. I think Jurina enjoys torturing me. Whenever she saw me frown, she immediately remembered something that she wanted to ask from me.

Also, I had to give her shoulders an attentive massage and she complimented me (or…my flexible fingers) through the process also kissing me on a cheek with a thank you. She even added “I have promised not to kiss you on the lips but I haven’t mentioned other parts”.

She even winked letting me understand that there is some hidden context with her words.

The worst of all of it is the fact that I actually enjoyed spending more time with younger girl. Instead of flinching whenever Jurina called my name through the room I smiled inside. I didn’t show it onthe outside word of course! I’m not that crazy.

I also believe that Jurina would have enjoyed this situation even more if I admitted that I’m not so against it as I appear to be. Luckily I had a friend in pretty much the same situation.

Sayanee come to complain on Tuesday morning while most people were sleeping. “Milky is running around me like a puppy”.

“Milky?” I questioned noticing that Sayanee used her nickname instead of a name. Something that she said she’s not planning to do and even scolded Yui for calling Miyuki like that before.

“Oh gosh… she has repeated it so many times that I’m actually calling her like that!” Sayanee face palmed herself and swing her body at the table in defeated manner. “How am I suppose to survive this week? At least I knew that Jurina is REALLY playing around… with this one… I have no idea because she looks sincere”.

I patted Sayanee’s head in conform with a shook of my head right after. “Sorry… I saw Yui doing this on Yuko so many times that I think it actually rubbed on me as well”.

Sayanee shrugged her shoulders “eh…I don’t really care” and pouted with desperation “also she keeps asking me if I want chappu chappu with her… what the hell is that suppose to mean?”

I had to laugh at this, having no idea as well but for some reason seeing different side of Sayanee made me laugh. Maybe I haven’t expected to see it through the show as her plan was to only to look after her cousin.

Instead she’s thinking of ways how she could escape Miyuki in the same time getting used to the girl and even calling her ‘Milky’.

But who am I to comment on a situation when I do the same with Jurina.

General POV

Wednesday Night

Some girl wondered why neither Rino or Micchan appeared for almost four days. It was unlikely for their hosts especially when competition was one of the most important factors of this show.

Everyone knew that this week is kind of dedicated for interviews and getting use to them. Some even had long sessions were they had to talk, tell about their life, guessing that all of that is for the viewers of the reality show. They wondered that maybe its going to count as competition in some way.

Unfortunately girls didn’t consider every opportunity and the fact how hosts like to surprise them.

They appeared in the middle of the night around 2 pm when everyone was sleeping causing the same commotion like last week but leaving girls more surprised and confused of what is happening as some of them went to bed only two or one hour ago.

“Everyone is up? AMAZING! Get dressed up! I’m suggesting warm clothes! And let’s go to haunted amusement park!”

“What?”

“What do you mean?”

Some still sleepy girls questioned. Even Jurina who acted as a brave one look worried at the news.

“No no… just an abandoned amusement park in the middle of the night… there’s no confirmation that its haunted” Micchan smiled while looking at Rino that talked before her and was the one who mentioned ‘haunted’.

After an hour or so all the girls sat in the bus worried with realization that this night is going to be a scary one.

The bus stopped near the park and everyone step outside getting camera’s that were fastened on their heads (just like in variety shows) while Rino continued explanation:

“The bravest couple will win this week… we’re pretty much rating you by the scale of how scared you’re going to get…and who will stay there the longest… there is a certain time limit but we are not telling you that. We’re sending few couples together but later you can split if you’re brave enough”.

Before the announcement of pairings Rie managed to speak up and questioned “and you two are not going?”

“Oh no no…are you crazy? We have read on the internet that it can actually be haunted” Micchan commented while putting a hand on her heart. “I have a girlfriend who’s coming back next week… I need to stay alive since then”

Some other girl that couldn’t be separated from the crowd whispered “its not fair”

But Micchan only deadpanned “life is not fair” avoiding the subject or the possibility on going into the amusement park, all together.

Rino took the list and look at this but then shook her head “I can’t see anything… you will get flashlights… but I remember who we paired of so I’m going to tell without checking on it. Okay… I can say the first couple because you’re the only ones that left unpaired… Mayuki”

“Who?”

“Oh right… Watanabe Mayu and Kashiwagi Yuki. But we’re calling you Mayuki because that’s how this show’s fans are calling you. Like a ship name”. Rino added trying to explain as descriptive as possible in case someone still didn’t get it.

“Other combos are: Furukawa Airi/Matsui Jurina and Maeda Atsuko/Takayanagi Akane pair. Then Kitahara Rie/Matsui Rena and Kojima Haruna/Takahashi Minami pair. And finally Sayamilky and Yokoyama Yui and Oshima Yuko pair”.

“Sayamilky?”

“Do I need to explain it again? That’s your nickname” this time Rino rolled her eyes as she hoped that everyone understood it the first one. After a second or so she added “if you’re clever enough… you should realize that the first pairing has been paired up with the last one and so on…you know… Airi chose the first one… while Akane and Atsuko were the last ones so they had to stick together. Mayuki were in the middle, that’s why they are going together”.

It was pointless to protest and everyone knew better than doing it. So right after that — the competition began.

[Haunted Amusement Park] PART 1

All the girls that has been paired up with others left walking into different directions as it has been instructed. Only Rino and Minami stayed by the bus talking about some unrelated events though getting the attention of cameras.

Airi and Jurina walked behind Atsuko and Akane and the four felt unsettled by the situation their host got them into. Jurina even complained quietly “I thought this show is about romance… not having a heart attack” while clinging to Airi’s hand.

Akane and Atsuko could have been noticed hugging in front of them as well. Especially when they walked into dark building and heard some crunching sounds.

Someone screamed because of the mentioned sounds, definitely startling all the other couples that wondered around the premise.

The four somehow separated in the process, simply because they couldn’t see each other but finally the two of them walked out into light.

Atsuko and Jurina sigh with relief while looking at each other and sharing same surprised expressions. “Eh?”

“Wait…did we switch up in the process?” Atsuko questioned while looking around, but Airi and Akane couldn’t be seen anywhere near them.

At the same time, Airi and Akane also reached some lighting but it didn’t calm their fast beating hearts. Just like Atsuko and Jurina, these two look at each other ready to comment but were surprised because of the person next to them.

Akane instantly wondered of letting go of Airi’s hand but was too scared to do that and just whispered fearfully “don’t let go”.

Even though it could have been a chance to hurt Akane back, for all the avoiding and no clear answers, Airi chose a different approach just squeezing her ex hand in calming manner “I won’t.”

A/N: If you need to imagine how scared Akane actually is at the moment watch (if I remember correctly it starts around 5 minute).
While Airi expression when she saw that Akane is standing next to her instead of Atsuko is something similar to (if you haven’t seen it yet…its funny, always makes me laugh).

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline genkibaka

Re: Dating Game (Chapter 17) 16/11/15
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2015, 02:52:48 PM »
looks like mayuki will be the first one to be a couple :>

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2015, 03:43:43 AM »
Mayuki is moving along quick and Furuyanagi are getting in better terms with each other :ding:

I hope Jurina doesn't have to much of a hard time handling being in the dark.
I can't wait for the next part and keep up the good work  :byebye:

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2015, 04:45:22 AM »
i will wait!!!!!! i can wait till forever for wmatsui!!! eh... no!

i think rena-chan starts to like jurina..

rena-chan will win this game!!

thanks author-san!!!

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2015, 07:03:59 PM »
please author-san update :D
I usually become silent reader, but I really think that idea of "dating game" is very genius :3
I hope it would not end very soon
thank you for your hard work~
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2015, 12:57:36 AM »
I looooove it!!

And I want more Atsumina  :wub:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2015, 01:20:59 AM »
Ah... switching couple...

The ex-s are attached to each other somehow...

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game (Chapter 18) 24/11/15
« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2015, 02:38:40 PM »
@takagil, give it time  :)
@key17, I think so too (about Rena liking Jurina), lol its funny when I comment it like that and I'm the writer but... it just happens when I write so sometimes even I'm surprised  :lol:
@cisda83, you're welcome, I'm always happy when I can update!
looks like mayuki will be the first one to be a couple :>
that's possible but let's just wait and see  :D
@Ne_Okotteru, let's see what happens next with the beloved couples  :)
@buciq, honestly, even if I wanted to I don't think it would be possible to end this story soon  :roll: so yeah, I guess still a lot to come.

Dating Game - Chapter 18

[Haunted Amusement Park] PART 2

[Matsui Rena+Kitahara Rie]

While all pairings moved on to the haunted amusement park Rino and Micchan stayed by the bus just randomly talking while looking at cameras, knowing that most of the talk is going to be cut off but still enjoying the attention.

In the meantime of that they heard quite loud “YADA! No no!I’m not going there too!” unexpectedly Rie ran back to the parking lot with Rena coming behind her. Rie even hid behind Rino of hopes of not being noticed while Rena had to stop for a moment to catch a breath.

“We haven’t even walked inside yet!” she complained raising both hands and letting Rie know that she’s seeing the girl even in that hiding position.

Rie looked scared but mostly in a hilarious way that you would probably laugh if you get to see in real life or television. Especially when she naively hid behind Micchan after being find out.

Rena rolled her eyes and sigh asking the hosts “wait…does this mean that we’re…disqualified or that we lost already?”

Rie and Micchan shared a look. At first Minami didn’t seem to mind the attention and hugging her from behind girl before she remembered cameras and slapped one of Rie’s hands playfully “my girlfriend might be watching the show, don’t get ahead of herself!”. After this statement Micchan looked at the camera and winked feeling proud of herself even though no one in this situation cared about it.

After few more seconds she let Rino decide. “If you get back there in a minute or so…we will forget this has happened…well camera obviously wouldn’t forget…but we let you off this once”.

Rena clapped her hands a bit relieved “great! I don’t need more chores on my head right now! Rie…pretty please…let’s go…let’s walk just a little bit…you do realize we could have walked in a group of four and that would have made both of us a bit braver?”

“Yees…but…yes?” Rie still didn’t move away from neither Rie or Micchan, only looking at them occasionally and indecisively.

“I’m pretty sure that there is certainly someone who is even more scared than you are…wait just don’t tell me you doing this for the affect of variety?”

Rie immediately shook her head, though surprisingly that in a way confirmed Rena’s idea as the act did look hilarious. Because of girl’s suspicion Rie squinted her eyes angrily “I’m seriously scared!”

“Okay…then I can go first and you can hold on to me from behind”

“But what if someone attacks from behind?”

“I don’t know…you will die?” Rena asked a bit annoyed and impatient knowing that their minute is coming to an end. She reach out for Rie’s hand and didn’t get the same fight as before as the girl gave up. “Fine…but remember that I’m doing this for you…and I REALLY don’t want this!”

“Okay okay…hold on to me as I suggested and let’s move…everyone is probably inside already!” Rena said while raising her hand as if going to war and pretending to be braver than she actually was.

[Watanabe Mayu+Kashiwagi Yuki]

The scene immediately went straight to these two as they were actually using Rena’s idea.

Mayu who was braver walked one step ahead while Yukirin walked hugging her from behind and scarcely looking around every few seconds “how are you this calm…well kind of calm! Way calmer than normal people would be in this situation?” Yukirin questioned and her voice let Mayu know that she’s without a doubt ready to run out of the place screaming.

“Why would I be scared when you’re walking next to me? Or…well I guess I should say… walking behind me?” Mayu asked cheekily for the first time being the one that earn a blush from Yukirin.

“Wait…does this mean I’m scared for no reason?”

“Certainty. I would protect you if we come to this. No one else has such a secure and dedicated bodyguard like you”.

“Everyone should be jealous then”, Yukirin joked as well getting a bit relaxed. Thinking harder about it… that was the shows idea after all… they wouldn’t have send them inside without checking insides first. Maybe there are even more hidden cameras in the place. With this idea on mind Yukirin felt a little bit more secure. Mayu’s words help a lot as well.

“Kawaii!!!” they heard a scream and shiver with fear from the surprise.

Obviously, that was not someone to be scared of. Jurina and Acchan came their way and after seeing how these two are walking Jurina couldn’t stop herself from shouting, waving her hand and commenting on the scene. “You two look so cute!”

Mayu get herself out of Yukirin’s embrace for some reasons (thought most likely just getting annoyed by Jurina’s teases and not wanting it to continue) “wait…weren’t you with another different people?” she asked trying to change the subject.

Fortunately, successful this time. “Actually yes…we somehow got lost so its better if we found them before walking out of here…I mean who knows maybe we would be disqualified or something”

“Also, Akane mentioned that these kind of places is her worst nightmare”, Acchan added out showing off that she knows something about her second half for the week. Even though it was probably that ONE and ONLY thing that she did find out during this time.

“We can help you search… there were no prohibitions of pairing off inside the place”.

Jurina nod with agreement but remembered the reason why she came their way and added teasingly “oh..also, you feel safer right… after all, Mayu is your bodyguard”.

“You heard that?” Mayu asked a bit defeated. It appeared that something like that was more scary to the girl than any haunted house.

Jurina giggled to herself “oh come on…but that’s such a sweet thing to say. I didn’t know that you had such a side. Maybe Yukirin is rubbing off on you…and one day we will meet new and improved Mayuyu”.

“I would rather see new and improved Jurina”. Mayu backfired and sigh giving up when Yukirin hugged her from behind once again. Mayu certainly didn’t mind the intimacy but Jurina’s level of glancing at them and giggling remembered her high school days where even making eye contact with your crush was a big deal.

Jurina also cuddled up to Acchan and it wasn’t new for these two as well, after the change of sleeping arrangements and Atsuko agreeing to let Jurina take a position next to hear.

After all, both of them were someone who enjoyed cuddles the most and it was even something that other girls were aware of as well.

[Yokoyama Yui+Oshima Yuko+Yamamoto Sayaka+Watanabe Miyuki]

This team could have been called the bravest one. Maybe because it had quite a good balance. Yuko didn’t seem to be afraid at all and even looked around curiously. Few times the girl literally laughed while Yui screamed at the left skeleton which intention was of course to scare not to brighten the mood.

As scared as Miyuki was her number one plan was getting closer to Sayaka so without a doubt she used this time for getting some skin ship.

Sayaka tried fighting it few times but it somehow ended up the same way, with Miyuki saying something like “I’m so scared…”,”I have never been this scared…”, “Isn’t this scary? Aren’t you scared?”

That’s the tactic Miyuki used whenever she sensed that Sayaka is close to asking her about the current cuddling/tight hugging/or tight hand squeezing situation.

Yui weren’t that scared in comparison with other girls but still Yuko’s calmness surprised her. “Aren’t you even a little bit scared?”

“Eh? No? Why?” she moved on of the skeleton and laugh at something that pretty much looked like sculpture of gorilla. “My friends are scarier than this stuff”.

Yui didn’t comment on this part but after few more minutes she added “I think…talking about feeling and emotions is scarier to you”

“Eh? No…Why? I like Yuiii!” she added a bit mockingly and playfully while teasingly grabbing Yui’s cheeks and pulling them (more of a thing aunts do for their chubby nieces or nephews).

Yuko got back a well deserved hit on the shoulder and after few more seconds sigh adding “you could be psychologist or something… I can’t lie…that’s kind of true”

[Kojima Haruna+Takahashi Minami]

Once again, just like at the beginning of the chapter situation continued in the parking lot with camera man and Rino/Micchan performance. They heard some loud screams and even from afar noticed Haruna running this way.

Micchan made a muffled sound and put one hand on her own chin trying to look intelligent while asking “are we giving them a second chance like those two or…”

Without her finishing this thought or Rino considering it Haruna ran passed them straight to the bus and after few more seconds when panting Takamina stopped in from of them as well, Haruna rolled down the window and stared at them angrily “I’m sitting inside here until we’re going out of here!”

“What happened?” Rino asked a bit surprised (voicing out both hers and Micchan question).

“Kojiharu is convinced that she saw a ghost…”

“Were you crying?” Micchan asked while crouching close to Takamina’s face and checking.

“Of course! She’s pretty convinced that was my grandma’s ghost!”

“Eh? Does Haruna even know how your grandma looks?” Micchan asked leaning back again.

Takamina froze for few seconds finally pointing at the bus (more accurately to Haruna) with blame “you gave me a mini heart attack for nothing!”

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 18) 24/11/15
« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2015, 04:06:20 PM »
HaruMina's scene is hilarious!
Miyuki fighting! Yuko being read by Yui.
Thumbs up!
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #112 on: November 24, 2015, 05:49:41 PM »
finally an updateeeee ~('o'~) (~'o')~
hahahaha lol with renarie moment

hmmmm
curious about how wmatsui and atsumina progress :3
will rena realized that "hate could be into love thing" :3 fufufufu

My Projects :

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2015, 11:09:47 PM »
Definitely the funniest are Kojiharu and Takamina.

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: November 25, 2015, 11:50:37 PM »
i don't know what to say, that takamina and kojiharu just sooo :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:
update soonn..

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game (Chapter 19) 26/11/15
« Reply #115 on: November 26, 2015, 04:24:27 PM »
@key17, oh yeah "seeing ghosts" and stuff  :) more fun for us though  :lol:
@Minami-chan, they indeed are.
@phoenix0i, yeah surprisingly in this Yui saw more than others. For now. Takaharu bonds in a different way than others, but at least they will have stories to tell.
@buciq, I have to be honest with both you and myself he he... I'm sucker for love/hate relationships. Nothing better than hate turning in love at the end  :w00t:

Dating Game - Chapter 19

[Haunted Amusement Park]  LAST PART

General POV

[Furukawa Airi+Takayanagi Churi]

“Are you shivering?” Airi questioned actually concerned knowing that Akane is way more scared at this moment than her and not forgetting that the girl was always bad with such places. Airi doubted that this could have changed in those 4 months that they were apart.

“I will be fine” Akane snapped back without giving herself time to even consider the answer. After few more seconds feeling that Airi’s hand and grip loosen a bit because of her words she added more seriously “but that doesn’t mean that you have to let go of my hand”.

Airi smiled a bit coldly “at least I’m here when you need me” while looking around in case of some scary skeletons or moving objects might appear in front of them and gave Akane heart attack.

“What’s that suppose to mean? Are you trying to imply something with it?”

“Oh no…just chatting… you know… considering the fact that its the first time when you don’t run away when I try to say a word to you”, Airi added when Akane imagined that something moved on her side and got closer to her ex girlfriend almost hugging her.

“Careful, look where you are placing your foot”, Airi commented after few more seconds with more concern also helping out the girl as she almost tripped.

Akane kept breathing kind of hardly either trying to control herself for snapping back and regretting it later on, or being really scared at the moment. Most likely it was both of these things.

[Back near the bus, remaining girls]

Micchan nod to the camera man after getting the latest information and went back to Rino and Takamina. “I think Haruna has fallen asleep”, the later one commented squinting her eyes at the bus.

“Well…she’s lucky if she imagines that she saw a ghost and can sleep afterwards”, Rino added and raised her eyebrows at Micchan in question.

“Every couple keeps getting lost… some even changed their pairings because of the darkness. Not sure how that’s possible…but I also want sleep”, Micchan added at the same time yawning after reporting camera man words back to the girls.

Rino and Takamina yawn almost at the same time, as it was kind of a well known fact that usually while seeing other people yawn you repeat the action without even realizing it.

“We might need to turn all the light so they will find a way back…I just don’t know who would win… then this task is kind of pointless”, Rino said while hugging herself a bit cold.

“But its cold, I want to sleep and eat, and other stuff… we will think of something else… also you know… that ghost”, Micchan whispered this time probably wondering if it could actually exist and ready to consider such fact.

It was around 5 am. Most people where still sleeping and only some woken up to start their day. Also, it was a time for the sun to come up and it would have been light either way.

“Fine…let’s end it then. Turn lights on…whenever they are”.

Rena and Rie came back to the bus just at the moment of announcement relieved and even commenting that they appeared just on time while others still walked around the premises.

[Yamamoto Sayaka+Watanabe Miyuki]

Miyuki didn’t waste any second and at some point Sayaka just gave up without fighting those embraces whenever Miyuki got scared or in some cases only pretended to be scared at nothing.

“Why can’t you be like Yuko or Yui?”

Miyuki pouted at the question. “Oh…but I wouldn’t actually be happy if I were just your cousin”.

“That’s.. that’s not… even what I mean” Sayaka stuttered surprised at herself that Miyuki words can still get her out of balance. “Also, Miyuki…”

“Milky”

“Fine… Milky” Sayaka sigh remembering that she has already given up and kept calling her by nickname. “I think they already found the exit”

“Oh…” somehow Miyuki sounded a bit disappointed thought 90% of the girls that kept walking around this place would have been happy to hear such announcement. “Can we… talk shortly before going out then?”

“Here?”

Miyuki looked around a bit noticing Sayaka’s skeptical look. “Aren’t you so scared that you can’t even let go of me?”

“I’m not that scared when I’m with you”, Miyuki commented sheepishly using her signature move for looking cuter and getting more attention.

Sayaka sigh so loudly that Yuko and Yui turn around to check what’s happening behind them. “Fine…but you have few seconds…after they will disappear behind the doors we are walking right after them in case that’s not an exit…I don’t need or want to get lost like other couples”.

Miyuki giggled at the word ‘couples’ earning another judgmental and disappointed look from Sayaka, but either way the girl agreed to stay for those few seconds and hear what Miyuki has in mind. “I just… don’t know what you could… or even want to say”.

For some reason the girl kept on laughing for herself (without actually explaining anything) and stood in front of Sayaka letting go of her hand (for the time being).

“Oh…I’m trying to be romantic”.

“Why? and…why here?” once again, Sayaka asked the important questions.

“Oh…okay…hear me out first okay… so let’s face the facts first… I think everyone…like certainly 100% everyone expect that Mayu and Yukirin is going to be the first real couple of this game. Right? I mean… I’m pretty sure that even you had this thought on your mind”

“So? I think we can discuss their dating at any other moment”

“Oh… no no…I just needed to mention that… because everyone also likes spontaneity.”

Sayaka raised her eyebrows in question, once again a bit skeptical and still unsure where Miyuki is going with this.

“Still nothing?” Miyuki rolled her eyes because of this girl’s density. “What I’m trying to say… let’s surprise them. Okay… so that’s an original place to ask this question… I doubt that anyone tried it like that… but how about we start dating seriously before them?”

“Eh?”

“Well…you do remember that I told you that I like you an I look at this seriously, right? I could talk about things that interest me… in you… but as you mentioned… maybe that’s not a place for long conversations. That’s why I’m going straight to the point. Well… I have already went straight to the point… but you haven’t given me any answer”

“No?”

“So its a maybe?”

“Why?”

Miyuki stomped her foot like a child. “I think I’ve already answered that question, haven’t I? Oh… hey guys we are not gonna end this conversation if you won’t leave…” Miyuki commented with a bright smile after noticing Yuko and Yui waiting for them by the door while whispering and looking at their direction every few seconds.

Yuko instantly raised her hand showing and okay sigh and took Yui by the hand walking out of the room a second after the comment. But still shouted from the other side “ANOTHER DARK ROOM! WE WILL JUST WAIT FOR YOU HERE!”

“Are you just joking around? Is that some sort of game?” Sayaka asked seriously even squinting her eyes without breaking eye contact with the girl at the moment.

“Do you dislike me that much?”

“Eh?”

“It looks like you don’t believe me and it doesn’t even matter what I say. I’m not proposing you know… if you dislike me that much or you start hating me… you can just break up with me after some time. I’m asking now… but like seriously… I’m not implying that I want to break up after a week or anything… I want to… look where this could go…. look you made me talk this much”.

“GUYS ITS SCARIER HERE! CAN YOU… TALK FASTER?” Yui shouted a bit frighten, probably noticing something scarier than just some white skeleton you can see in biology class.

“WE ARE COMING”, Sayaka shouted back, not wanting to make Yui worried and looked at the girl in front of her still with wonder. “But what…you can even… win out of… this, Milky?”

“You.”

They shared quite a long and intense stare and it only got interrupted after hearing not only Yui’s but also Yuko’s scream. “THREE RATS! THREE RATS JUST RAN PASSED US! I THINK WE FOUND A FAMILY! WE’RE DISTURBING THE FAMILY! THEY DON’T LIKE US! GUUUUYS!”

“I think we don’t have time anymore… I mean… I get it…I guess”, Miyuki said almost in a whisper, as if realizing (and accepting the fact) that she can’t win anything out of it, even after being honest to such extend.

“Okay”

“Okay?”

“Fine… I guess… we can… try?”

While looking at Miyuki’s face Sayaka wondered if she had seen a happier kid in her life. Miyuki even jumped to hug her but they couldn’t continue on that rushing to find panicking Yui and Yuko.

[Furukawa Airi+Takayanagi Akane]

While the discussion about the lights happened at the bus, these two still kept on walking around, trying to find a way how to get out of the scary house or at least find more people.

“Live people…I prefer”, Akane commented at some point when they shortly discussed what to do or where to turn next.

They haven’t let go of each other hands not even for a second. Actually with time it progressed to closer approach without either of them commenting on it. And by this point even though she tried not to show it Airi was just as scared as Akane.

Girls even discussed the opportunity that maybe the bus and all girls already left the place but managed to calm each other down stating that its not possible and they wouldn’t just do something like that.

After 15 minutes Akane started panicking the same way like at the beginning and without even trying to use the moment, kind of unconsciously Airi didn’t waste any second hugging the girl with attempt to calm her down.

It seemed that it worked instantly as Akane’s thought were occupied with other stuff rather than this scary place. At the moment, her ex closeness was a bigger issue.

She even breath in into Airi’s hair, probably remembering her scent.

“Better?” Airi questioned moving farther a little bit. Thought not too far as she was facing Akane inches away from her face.

Akane had to breath in harder to give an answer “pro…bably. A little…bit”

The lights appeared right after it, with both of them getting more conscious about the distance and stepping back. The girls would have been interrupted either way as Jurina and others appeared right after the lights.

“FINALLY! HALLELUJAH! ” Jurina shouted loudly for everyone to hear and was the first one heading out to leave this place. Others just followed behind.

[EVERYONE]

All girls found exists from the place walking outdoors and heading straight to the bus.

Mayu and Yuki walked behind Jurina and Yuki used the chance to ask a question that she kept on thinking about inside but couldn’t voice it with Jurina always around. “Were…Jurina okay in this place? I mean darkness and…”

“Oh…from what I have told you? As you have seen she did give a lot of attention to both of us with her comments and didn’t let go of Acchan… Jurina has issues with darkness… but when there are more people around she’s not that bad… also we weren’t locked in…I mean… if we would have been… I can’t imagine her reaction then…”

Yuki nod with a smile after getting the answer as she did worry a bit about younger girl remembering the incident from first day.

It didn’t even take 10 minutes for everyone to come back to the bus and without further ado everyone sat down in their places heading back.

Micchan and Rino looked close to falling asleep (as they probably haven’t slept at all this night, while coming up with this brilliant idea) “okay… nothing good came after it…as no one actually one…so as a punishment… we’re taking all your phones for the rest of the game”.

Some girls had already fallen asleep at the back. But those who were still alive and kicking commented at this a big confused. Yukirin’s voice could have been heard clearly “everyone took our phones from the very start”

“Eh? Really? Oh… we forgot to grant you some sort of permission to call back home than… interesting” Micchan and Rino shared a short look and shrugged her shoulders.

“Fine…we’re not giving a punishment as you suffered enough for the night… but you will stay with the same couples for another weeks… unless someone is really against it and wants to change their pairing?”

They decided that the whole task was a punishment enough leaving some to sleep others share their impressions as no one commented on the pairings not really minding it and caring more about getting back, showering, sleeping or eating.

While driving back Haruna and Takamina used the time and showed a short performance of how they encounter the ghost and ran away from it.

Milky didn’t miss out the opportunity to tell everyone that she and Sayaka are seriously dating as of today. Getting the surprise she expected as some even looked at Mayu and Yukirin direction with expectation to hear that maybe those two thought of it as well.

The distance back at the show’s premises wasn’t very far but pretty much everyone (except the driver) passed out and slept in the bus for the rest of the drive before reaching the house.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 19) 26/11/15
« Reply #116 on: November 26, 2015, 06:03:34 PM »
wuihhh :O

sayamilky <3
finally sayanee raise white flag to milky, but who's gonna stay firm with "fishing" master hahahaha :D

just like you said hate into love things fufufu~

can't wait for Wmatsui moment~
otsukaresamaaaa author-san :D
My Projects :

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2015, 09:22:56 PM »
Wmatsui's coming soon I Can feel it  :heart:

I can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work. :byebye:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2015, 11:25:21 PM »
First couple Sayamilky I didn't expect that.

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2015, 09:17:24 AM »
ohh.. sayamilky!!!! the first couple!!
i hope it'll be furuyanagay soon.. and i'm still curious why they're breaking up
i like fast update!!!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Bump Bump! feat. Verbal