JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Black Diamond

Author Topic: (News) Tsunku's Expecting  (Read 9663 times)

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
(News) Tsunku's Expecting
« on: March 25, 2008, 03:19:46 PM »
There's going to be a very tiny Tsunku in about a month. It was kept secret for a long time.

Hello!Online Article

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this or it's already been posted somewhere else. Feel free to move it if it doesn't belong here.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
Re: (News) Tsunku's Expecting
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 04:30:47 PM »
I think I do remember seeing this posted somewhere else but hell this one made it to the front page...I find it pretty funny really, it's all jsut a front really...right? I mean come on look at the guy...David Bowie did the same after all, dunno if he had a kid though. :lol:

I like the Hello! Online title though: "Tsunku pregnant" now that really would be big news wouldn't it? Well good for them really, I bet he's seriously considering having them in MM though.

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 04:40:31 PM »
I think I do remember seeing this posted somewhere else but hell this one made it to the front page...I find it pretty funny really, it's all jsut a front really...right? I mean come on look at the guy...David Bowie did the same after all, dunno if he had a kid though. :lol:

I like the Hello! Online title though: "Tsunku pregnant" now that really would be big news wouldn't it? Well good for them really, I bet he's seriously considering having them in MM though.

I almost feel bad for the kid, though. Knowing Tsunku, there could be a lot of pressure for the kid to be musical. But we don't really know Tsunku, so who knows for sure.

Haha. The images "Tsunku's Pregnant" brings to mind are fun, too. Tsunku breast-feeding, anyone? It really just destroys the brain completely.  :grin:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 04:42:32 PM »
Congrats to tsunku!  :)

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 04:56:42 PM »
I almost feel bad for the kid, though. Knowing Tsunku, there could be a lot of pressure for the kid to be musical. But we don't really know Tsunku, so who knows for sure.

Haha. The images "Tsunku's Pregnant" brings to mind are fun, too. Tsunku breast-feeding, anyone? It really just destroys the brain completely.  :grin:

True, I would say you could say the same about a lot of celebrity kids but this is Tsunku we're talking about here, I'd say he's a slight exception to the rule.

You just had to say it didn't you?  :bleed eyes: Sometimes I wish my imagination wasn't so vivid. *shudder*

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 05:00:27 PM »

True, I would say you could say the same about a lot of celebrity kids but this is Tsunku we're talking about here, I'd say he's a slight exception to the rule.

You just had to say it didn't you?  :bleed eyes: Sometimes I wish my imagination wasn't so vivid. *shudder*

Yes, yes I did. :rofl: You're welcome.

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 05:03:19 PM »
But we don't really know Tsunku
Just last Friday, a Japanese teacher I been working with for the last 5years, told me that one of her best friends is a friend with Tsunku, and that she's met him a bunch of times..
(He's from Osaka)

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 05:08:13 PM »
Just last Friday, a Japanese teacher I been working with for the last 5years, told me that one of her best friends is a friend with Tsunku, and that she's met him a bunch of times..
(He's from Osaka)

Wow. You're four degrees from Tsunku! That means you're within five degrees of all of H!P! LUCKY! Even if you never meet any of them, your chances are a lot better than most of us.  :P

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 05:11:43 PM »
(He's from Osaka)

Wow. You're four degrees from Tsunku! That means you're within five degrees of all of H!P! LUCKY! Even if you never meet any of them, your chances are a lot better than most of us.  :P

There was a Japanese girl who I knew from last year, she was ridiculously skinny, short, came from Fukuoka and her surname was Tanaka...Reina's lost sister???

As for meeting Tsunku; I know there's the phrase about not wanting to meet someone in a dark alley and all that...I don't think I'd wanna meet Tsunku in broad daylight in the middle of a busy street to be quite honest.

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 05:32:15 PM »
(He's from Osaka)

There was a Japanese girl who I knew from last year, she was ridiculously skinny, short, came from Fukuoka and her surname was Tanaka...Reina's lost sister???

As for meeting Tsunku; I know there's the phrase about not wanting to meet someone in a dark alley and all that...I don't think I'd wanna meet Tsunku in broad daylight in the middle of a busy street to be quite honest.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: Too true. But I wouldn't mind getting to the girls through him.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 06:19:32 PM »
did he announce if it'll be a boy or girl or twins or triple or quadruple yet?

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 06:28:29 PM »
Yes, he did:

It's twins!  :O :O

Tsunku apologizes for waiting so long with the announcement on his blog. He and his wife wanted to be sure everything is going well with the pregnancy.

Source: http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/day-20080325.html
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 06:35:23 PM »
Music producers always having twins :lol:
well, Diddy is the only other one I can think of now
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 06:56:03 PM »
Tsunku has super sperm  :luvluv1:

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 07:15:25 PM »
Congrats to Tsunku

By the way, this news is being talk at the H!P News thread
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=14848.80;topicseen
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 07:38:04 PM »
Congrats to Tsunku. Hope it's an uneventful pregnancy and all goes well.

BUT, I never, ever want to hear the words 'Tsunku super sperm' in context EVER AGAIN!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 08:15:53 PM »
News thread is for reporting news, this thread is for discussion. o/

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this or it's already been posted somewhere else.
Forgot to say: It's okay to start a thread, but would be wise to check the News thread first if the news has been posted already. You wouldn't need to link to H!O then, but you could have quoted the post(s) in the News thread instead. ;)

BUT, I never, ever want to hear the words 'Tsunku super sperm' in context EVER AGAIN!
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! :wub:

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 08:52:18 PM »
News thread is for reporting news, this thread is for discussion. o/

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this or it's already been posted somewhere else.
Forgot to say: It's okay to start a thread, but would be wise to check the News thread first if the news has been posted already. You wouldn't need to link to H!O then, but you could have quoted the post(s) in the News thread instead. ;)

Sorry about all that. I'd never actually been to the Hello! Pro News thread because I thought it was just about Hello! Pro Hour. Haha, I'm so brilliant with my assuming. I'll be sure to check there for news first in the future. :)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 09:27:15 PM »
He was married? lol i learn about that he is married and having a baby (his wife of course) in lesss than a minute :)

i can´t help but imagine in a couple of years a mini tsunku with blonde hair walking around UFA with his daddy XD and if is a girl i just wonder if she will end in H!P being trained like the eggs or something.

well hopefully the child will born without any problem and with an H!P member card under the arm XD

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 04:17:58 AM »
Is there some good pictures of the mother-to-be?  i can't get a good look of her.  isn't she used to be an idol or model?  shouldn't there be pictures of her at least?   Since she is the wife of Tsunku, she's kinda like the Mother of H!P and TNX, even though she's around the age of the older members.... 

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Black Diamond