JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Let the Wind Continue to Blow

Author Topic: Countries you don't hear a lot from[Uzbekistan etc.]  (Read 2875 times)

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
Countries you don't hear a lot from[Uzbekistan etc.]
« on: November 07, 2011, 02:52:20 PM »
Big continent,Asia. I mean Europe is quite small,and Eurovision even has a job to cover an entire continent. I like to keep it diverse.

I've developed quite a taste for Uzbek music. I don't listen to it for hours and hours but it can be quite good.

Also JpopKARAOKE has uploaded this Mongolian song.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Countries you don't hear a lot from[Uzbekistan etc.]
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 03:42:36 PM »
FUCK YEAH! bout time somebody gave props to some diverse nations in Asia!

I been tooting Pakistan and India but lets see some Arabic funky tunes in here too :D

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 06:28:25 PM »
Yeah! I try and keep things diverse,although it usually just ends up Britain and Japan and occasionally American/Korean stuff!

I've actually found something Arabic because I was looking for it for my Worldvision thing I'm making.

I've found some Lebanese songs,which I read Lebanon was in Asia which I didn't think it was.

I was actually in an Asiavision Song Contest on a forum I used to go on. The guy's channel seems to have been taken down sadly.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 03:25:01 PM by krpsygafan »

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 03:18:01 PM »
Wait,doesn't Israel count as Asia?

Israel and Belarus always do good Eurovision songs. And Turkey is 97% in Asia and they have maNga.

I just went on Wikipedia and saw what countries were in Asia so then I typed ''Afghan pop'' into Youtube and this is what I got!

Azerbaijan:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfJhGG00Uzo
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 05:28:05 PM by krpsygafan »

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Let the Wind Continue to Blow