JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Is The White Horse Coming

Author Topic: Irrelevant Stories ––– Stargazer – [KojiYuu] – (5/1/14) - DELETED  (Read 72397 times)

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
Re: Irrelevant Stories ––– In Heaven – Chapter 4 – (3/4/12)
« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2012, 09:42:43 PM »
I had really unnecessary flashbacks of JYJ's Heaven while reading this chapter for some reason. Unless that's what you're referenncing cause then idk...

But Yuko is.. alive? D:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2012, 05:37:09 AM »
I had really unnecessary flashbacks of JYJ's Heaven while reading this chapter for some reason. Unless that's what you're referenncing cause then idk...

But Yuko is.. alive? D:

I was thinking the same thing, even before I read the title "In Heaven" keep reminding me of the song.

KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!  Divine KIRA!!! You UPDATED!!!  :on woohoo:
*Currently at work can't read so will come back and modify my comments later  :twothumbs *

Time to properly comment:

AHHH! Yuko is alive! OMG!!! YAY that means there will be more to this!!!  :bow: :bow:

In the first two entry it shows that Haruna has changed, her now clean room is a good sign and finally finding that red velvet box under her untouched clothes. It's too bad she found it too late, and it too late to regret because Yuko is already gone. It gives me the feeling that Haruna is only functioning like a robot, everything is routine like doing things without a drive.  Her meeting with Mariko and her words “No one’s doing any work nowadays anyways,” Kojiharu murmured. I'm not sure if she has just lost interest in her work maybe she is really talking about herself. After a tiring meeting when nothing seem to be progressing, it feels so depressing to see people leaving the company with their belongings.

I don't know, the first daytime and noontime entry is so empty, just like how Haruna is without Yuko.

But my favorite is the night time entry, because that is where everything changed. I bet that shorty with the ribbon is Angel takamina that granted Haruna this one chance to fix her mistake, taking her back to where she can still make a difference before she really regrets.
Plus the kitty is really cute mimicking Haruna  :twothumbs :twothumbs

I believe in Haruna, I feel that she will do the right thing this time for Yuko and Mariko too keke. I have a feeling that because she is going to spend more time with Yuko, she will pass some of the chances she gets at work and refuse some of the projects.. Sooooo instead Mariko get's to stay and take her position and then they all become friends and some how Takamina will reappear at the end with her cute little kitty =3

Thanks Kira for the awesome read, I really miss your work and it is very nice to finally be able to lose myself in your writing even if it is just for a little bit.
I guess that annoying pager beep serves to bring me back to reality and work.... Sigh.

*Merges back into the shadow*

~imo-k
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 01:07:19 PM by immortal_K »

Offline oist

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • chiyuu~
« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2012, 02:22:09 PM »
SHE'S NOT DEAD.

or maybe Yuko kinda reincarnated into another person's body..
you know, that kid with the cat, or something...........

I actually thought the whole thing ended at chapter 3, but I was proven happily wrong. Yays! I am happy right now.

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2012, 11:15:54 AM »
the squirrel is BACK!!!!!  :w00t:

but, what happen with Yuko? is she still alive? or God give Haruna second chance to meet Yuko?

or, maybe it was just Haruna's dream...

i looovveee  your fic  :heart:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2012, 12:00:59 PM »
No, maybe God gave Haruna another chance to make things right, so God turned back time when Yuko was still alive!! OMG HOPEFULLY! I really need an update soon!!! Onegaishimazu~  :bow:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2012, 11:26:46 AM »
One of my favourite author updated!

And you made it a happy ending after all  :bow:

LoL Takamina made a cameo here  XD

Thank you for your update!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
Re: Irrelevant Stories ––– In Heaven – Chapter 5 – (3/18/12)
« Reply #126 on: March 18, 2012, 07:27:00 AM »
In Heaven

Part II: Love Letter

--<>--

Chapter 5
(Posted 3/18/12)

--<>--

[REDACTED]

--<>--

A/N: Hello, all~ Thank you as always for reading! Sorry this took a while to crank out as well >.> It didn't go the way I wanted it to, as usual orz Nevertheless, thanks for your support!

To those few people that have correctly named my source of inspiration... good job! However, as you can probably tell, I changed several things. I wanted to give this story more depth and... meaning in a way, so yeah. I hope I didn't/won't disappoint anyone orz

Either way, thank you again for reading ; v ; /
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:38:17 AM by Divine Vengeance »
R I V E R   –   Irrelevant Stories   –   Love Stoned

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: March 18, 2012, 10:33:18 AM »
OMG You finally updated!! I'm so HAPPY!!  :cow:

Yuko is alive, SHE IS ALIVE! OH MY GOD YES! After waiting for your update, my heart is finally on stable condition. I really do want more of this!! Haruna finally learned her lesson for not giving enough time for her squirrel. And now that God gave her a second chance to meet her love of her life again, she must do the right thing, spending more time with her and live happily with her .....   :wub:

I'm soooo happy! That i would hug every person passing by outside our house!  :deco:

Thank you Divine for updating! I'm looking forward for the next chapter!  :bow:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 05:09:08 AM by haruhi16 »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2012, 01:11:35 PM »
They are so cute~

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #129 on: March 18, 2012, 03:15:25 PM »
I hope that Yuko is really alive... I mean.. After this chapter.. I somehow started panicking.. Maybe this is a dream Haruna is having so to see, that this is how things would have been, and in the end Yuko would have still left Haruna... I know, I'm being paranoid, but the name of the story just gives me an idea like this... I just hope I'm wrong and Yuko is really alive...  :panic: :panic: :panic:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline oist

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • chiyuu~
« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2012, 05:11:58 PM »
Hmm.. This chapter made me realize the importance of the dates I have skipped over in the previous chapters, lol. So I had to look back, and saw that there was a shift back in time, if I'm in any way right. At first I was like, 'Okay, Haruna gets a second chance." But then when Acchan(?) appeared, I was like, "Ughh, Yuko's gonna die again man."  :doh:

I think it's great that you always put some sort of time indicator at the end of each part. I mean, it's great as a happiness reduction mechanism, since it ruined all of the preceding fluffy moments (for me at least). That's alright, it makes the story more interesting.

Ah, somewhere deep down in my mind, I'm secretly hoping for a happy ending, you know?
Just a little bit.

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2012, 12:39:07 AM »
haruna got second chance..
i'm so happy T_T *cry of happiness*

no matter what the ending,i hope haruna can use her 2nd chance as good as she can.

kojiyuu <3

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2012, 02:00:06 AM »
im happy that haruno dont waste her second chance.. aww my kojiyuu is ever cutest

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2012, 05:16:36 AM »
“Sometimes, though, no matter how hard you try and no matter how much you change, the ending is still the same,” she suddenly spoke.

That line, THAT LINE!! This is giving me an idea that Yuko will die again, and YES, I WILL BE FOREVER CRYING IN MY ROOM ALONE... if ever that would happen to her at the end of the story.  :( Then i have to prepare another pack of tissue again when the next chapter is posted. Sigh*  :(

Offline Prataz

• Member+
« Reply #134 on: March 19, 2012, 05:55:31 AM »
People come, people go, the only constant is change itself...

I'm glad that Haruna got a chance to relive her life and make it better. Not all of us have the chance to do so...

I just hope that Yuuko would have a happier moment this time instead of before =/

Offline Prataz

• Member+
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2012, 07:13:43 AM »
BTW! I read your River flick! It's nice. I think I might do something similar but based it on XCOM: UFO Defense

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #136 on: March 21, 2012, 09:00:07 AM »
DIV-KIRA!!!!! I see you updated  :twothumbs :twothumbs
Sorry for the super late comment/ reply, I've been so busy I haven't been able to read anything here... actually I still haven't been able to read your update yet but I thought I drop a msg just to let you know I'm aware of it and I'm still alive  :lol:

I will leave a proper comment when I have time to properly read... gotta get back to the stupid work project and school assignments....  :banghead:
*note to immortal self... work + school = attempted suicide. LOL

THanks for update, I will come back to enjoy the writing once I finish what I have on hand from LIFE.....

Offline smarty0821

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^SayaMilky
« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2012, 11:25:48 AM »
This is my first time to read your fanfic....

And WOW!! You made me cry on Chapter 3  :farofflook:

I thought that will be the end of KojiYuu...  :cool2:

But NO!! When I read Chapter 5.....You made Kojima go back in time to correct her mistakes  :onioncheer:

BUT there is a woman(who I suspect is Aachan) ...said that she can't change the ending...that Yuko will still die!! :frustrated:

Please don't let it happen.... :pleeease:

PLEASE UPDATE  :kneelbow:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2012, 11:17:44 AM »
I'm kind  a happy that Nyan-Nyan got a second chance to spend with Yuko even in the end the outcome will be the same...
Thank you for your update!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #139 on: March 22, 2012, 08:52:35 PM »
Ah so even though Haruna's getting a second chance, it won't change the fact that Yuko's gonna die.

Just break my heart why don't cha. (」゜ロ゜)」

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Is The White Horse Coming