JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spiral Chord - Distance to Substance

Author Topic: Sorry For Loving You (Sae, Mayu, Yuki, Rena and Others) - Chapter 5 - 01/03/2016  (Read 10531 times)

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
hey its me again

about the question you asked earlier
of course i'll read yours as long as you update this fic :D
*probably i'll update mine as well*

ojou(?) I think you mistaken ojou for otou.
ojou is kind like mistress something
otou is father
in this case I think otou is what you meant right?

hmmm...
I swore my heart skipped beat when I saw SaeRena *lol

so rena is working as danso maid (?)
and she is acchan's ex gf ?

still curious about next.

otsukareee~ :on gay:

Yeah,, Rena is Atsuko ex
And she be whit KojiHaru now

Ahh... I just forget about what father call in jpun..
So I search about it, but I see I get troll xD

Okay.. I will edit

eeh??
did I offended you somehow?
i'm not trolling you ._.

if so i'm sorry :kneelbow:

I thought you will pair SaeRena for this fic *lol
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm curious about Rena and Acchan, why they broke up and how Acchan and Kojiharu fall jn love with each other.

Thanks for your update
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
Hello everyone! I think it's very long time since i update this fic.
Is there someone waiting for the continuation of this fic? But i hope my fic not make you bored  :bow:

@yocelin17 : thanks for leaving comment.  Regarding the relationship AtsuRena, i will explain letter.

##CHAPTER 4##

It's been 3 days since Mayu didn't attend at school. She began to be bored. Beside Mayu fever had gone. So she decided to go to school today.

"Sae Chan, please. I promise i don't make you carried me again. I want go to school,  beside your parent will be back this night.  I feel lonely" Mayu begging to her cousin
Sae really understand why her cousin begging like this, because Mayu afraid to be alone. Especially when she remember her past.

"You must have one day for rest Mayu, please,  don't be stubborn" Sae say serious.
"It's that because the damn liver i have? Just because i have same disease with my mom. You're treat me like i was dying" Mayu look down hide her teary eyes. "Mayu Chan... I'm sorry, i didn't mean like that.  "I HATE YOU MIYAZAWA SAE!!!" Sae try to hug Mayu but mayu just push her cousin just run to her room.

"Mayu Chan... I just don't want to lose you" Sae signed and goes to school.

Mayu seeing her cousin from the window, and she signed. "I know Sae, you just worried about me. But i want to see her" Mayu look at the photos on her desk. Photos of her with the girl who she love.  "Yukirin, i love you" then Mayu realizes breakfast and her usually medicine on her desk, she throw away her breakfast and her medicine."I'm really tired, i don't want that damn medicine anymore"
Then Mayu lay on her bed and fell sleep.

(at school)

It's was been 4 day since Jurina had transferred at this school. However she has joined at baseball club. When she success hit that ball thrown far away.  And the practice was over.then Jurina went to the bench and wipe her sweat. Her charming make many girl shouted her name like fangirl.

"Kyaaaa~ she made 5 home run!!!" One of her fangirl shouted.
"Jurina Sama, you're really awesome" 2nd fangirl shouted.
"Jurina Sama you're so hand some" another fargirl shouted

"Heiii heii... easy girl. Don't be crazy" Jurina gave her charming smile and left her fangirl with her wink.

"You really fast boy!!" One of Jurina teammate patted her shoulder.
"I can't believe that,  you make many girl fall for you that fast" another her teammate said. Jurina just smile and scratch her head. Then she look at the girl who was sit under sakura tree. Jurina walk towards that girl, and she sit beside her. Jurina realize that girl was asleep.

"Is she an angel??"

"Jurina Chan, what are you doing there?"
"Ahh... Rena Chan, i just finished practice"
"I see... "

Suddenly the girl beside Jurina open her eyes. She surprised at the presence of two people around her.

"Rena Chan, finally you come, but why you come with her?"
"No actually before i come here i see Jurina sit beside you. And i think you both know each other, but seeing you ask, i think you're both didn't know each other"

"She sit beside me while i sleep?" Atsuko look at Jurina
"Gomenasai..." Jurina just look down.

"Actually she's Matsui Jurina, a transfered student from Mayu class"

"Mayu class?"
"Yes, why Acchan?"
"Nothing..." she shook her head but Rena notice Atsuko look little sad.

"Ooh.. hello Jurina, I'm Maeda Atsuko. But since i know you're Rena friend you can call me Acchan" Atsujk greet Jurina and gave her angelic smile, her teeth greatly visible when she smile, that make her beautiful increase.

"Nice to meet you Acchan, why i never see you before. I'm very confident nice girl like you would be easily recognizable...... ittaaii heiii!! What that for Rena? You want to broke my head? Jurina said while rubbed her head.

"Because you're a player who flrit many girls around"
"Heii Rena...  don't be jealous" Atsuko said and hug Rena thighly.
"Mou... Atsuko! I don't want your girlfriend misunderstand me if you hug me like this" Rena said while try to release Atsuko hug.

"My girlfriend or you crush Rena!" Atsuko give her deep look at Rena.
"Nee... Rena Chan.. you still love her right? The only one who you love since junior high school"

"Eehh.. so Rena Chan love someone for a long time? Who is she?"

"Acchan... please don't "
"And you broke with me because i cant replace her in your heart right? And i hate because even you broke with me,  you still never confess to her!!"

"Atsuko... enough... " then Rena look at Jurina and give her sign to leave her alone with Atsuko. Jurina just nodded and left Rena with Atsuko.

"Atsuko.. please, you have Kojima San now.. she really love you. I think she can make you the happier woman in the world"

"THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MAKE ME HAPPY JUST YOU!!" Atsuko said with teary eyes.

"Atsuko..."

"I cant forget you Rena...  i still love you... i love you Rena..  come back to me" Atsuko try to hold not to cry.

"Atsuko, i can't...  i don't want you suffering because of me anymore.  And the reason i don't confess to her because i know she love eeummpptt" suddenly Atsuko  kiss Rena on the lips, the kiss was full of love, grief and anger. Rena didn't react but she just let what Atsuko do.

"I'm sorry Rena" Atsuko cant hold her tears anymore, she cried in front he ex.
"No need to apologize Atsuko...  there.. there" Rena open her arm and give signal to her ex to hug her...
"I'm sorry Atsuko, i think i hurt you to much at the past. But why you always kind to me? Rena said while carresed Atsuko back who still sobbing.

"Rena Chan..." Jurina whispering whilebhide at bushes, then she walk away from that scene.

(after school)

"Yukirin, can you look after Mayu?"
"Ehhh...?"
"I'm sorry if you can't, i will ask Rena"
"I don't mind Sae Chan,  but why you ask me?"
"Because i have meeting with my club.  Then i doubt Mayu will have her lunch and take her pills"
"Okey...  i will look after her and make sure she will take her pills and her lunch"
"Thanks Yukirin" then Sae give Yuki kiss on cheek. That sudden kiss make Yuki blushing like tomato.
"Sae Chan... why you did that" Yuki pinch Sae arm but not to hard. Sae just smile because Yuki behaviour then Sae patted Yuki head.

"Ja nee"

"Sae Chan...  wait!!!"
"Nani Yukirin?" Yuki give chocolate to Sae.
"What that for?"
"I don't want you get sick because fatigue, so i hope this chocolate will help to maintain your stamina"

"Aah... Arigatou Yuki Chan,  can i have a bite now?" Sae ask teasing Yukirin.
"Of course baka !! It's yours." Then Sae bite and start to chewing that chocolate.

"Yukirin...." Sae look at Yuki eyes deeply.  That make Yuki heart beating so fast.

"Ehmmm..." Yuki try to hold her nervousness.

"You love me right?"

"Eehhh....." Yuki face turn red than before and that world make her heart beating so fast more than before like her heart will explode.

"Just kidding Yukirin " Sae give Yuki her ikemen smile and left Yuki who still manage her beating heart.

"You're right Sae Chan...  actually i love you... more than friend" Yuki murmured

TO BE CONTINUED

It's too short?
I'm really sorry...  because i don't have much time for make this fic.
Please comment...  and say what mistake i have did on this chapt..

Sorry for my poor English. :gyaaah:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 01:36:53 PM by yumii07 »

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Ahh I've been wondering when you'll update this
since i saw you left comment on mine :D

Aahhh...  :hehehe: :hehehe:

so mayu like Yuki, it turn out that Acchan still love Rena. But who is the one that rena love?
Yuki like Sae???  :luvluv2: :luvluv2:

I'm totally Ship my OTP there fufufufu~  :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:
My Projects :

Offline Puririnpha

I'm curious who is rena love? mayu, yuki or another else? :shy2: ...

Offline culjurio

• ecchi
  • whatever you say about my oshi, I still love her.
wkwk, i really can't imagine atsurena scene, because i never see they're together.
BUT WHEN RENA HIT JURINA'S HEAD, IT'S JUST TOO PERFECT.!!

Okay then. looking for next chapter yumii saann  :lol: :twothumbs :shakeit:
i'm sorry for my poor english~
Matsui Jurina-Kojima Haruna-Yuko Oshima

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Gahh... This story really make me frustated.. :banghead:
So many routes and twist, I can't imagine the end of the route. But that also make it interesting. :D
It can be whoever. Well gonna wait for next update then..
Thanks~ :thumbsup

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
@buciq : heiii you leave comment again, thank you so much... i glad if you happy that i make SaeYuki moment  :mon sweat: :mon sweat:

@puririnpha : what i must choose?MayuRena/RenaYuki but i think it's so rare to see RenaMayu on other fic...  :kekeke: so i will make MayuRena moment

@culjurio : aahh.. you happy if Jurina get hit by Rena? I don't believe that  :wahaha: :wahaha:

@raizel : yeah i think i will be make much pair that i like and i hope you don't get angry if there not the usual pair at the end of this fic...  :mon whimper: :mon whimper:

Ahhh... thanks for reader to spend your time to read my fic...
Hope you still follow it  :bow: :bow:
I think i will update chapter 5 tomorow, hope i don't have huge job at that time.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:42:47 AM by yumii07 »

Offline maharani niken

• Shiraishi mai x Nishino nanase is my favorite ship
yes please make MayuRena moment

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
@maharani niken : thanks for comment

Heii,, i promise that i will update thin fic on, but i can't open this web.
So i update today... gomen me  :bow:

There's chapter 5. Hope you like it

##CHAPTER 5##

Yuki sighed again and again to calm her heartbeat that beat so fast. especially after hearing Sae statement about her feelings. She didn't expect Sae will notice her feeling. But she wondering why Sae just say she was kidding? Is she play with her heart? Then she remember her promise to Sae for look after Mayu. So so decided to buy 2 cake for her and Mayu. After that she walk to Mayu house, but on her way to Mayu house, she look Rena who talk with Atsuko. She wondering what they both did,  because AtsuRena really rare use this way if they was go home. But she didn't think about it to much.

"Heii Acchan, Rena Chan... what are you doing here?" Rena and Atsuko look at Yuki.
"I want to Mayu house, what about you Yukirin?" Rena ask to Yuki.
"Me to,, do you mind if i join with you two?"
"No problem,  let's go" Atsuko and Rena said

(At Mayu House)

Mayu very happy because her friend come tobsee her, actually because of Yuki.
"Mayu Chan, I'm sorry i just have time to see you" Rena say to Mayu feel sorry.
"Don't worry Rena Chan, you work hard at that cafe. This awesome, can i join with you someday?" Mayu look at Rena with charming eyes and make Rena blushing. 

"Ahh Rena Chan blushing, kawaii.." Mayu patted Rena head and Atsuko just look other way.

"Mayu Chan, i, and i notice Rena bought cake to, right Rena Chan?" Yuki ask to Rena.

"Ah yes... hee hee"

"I think it's enogh for us, lets eat that" Atsuko said.
"I will prepare the plate" Rena said
"I will make a green tea" Yuki added

"Heii I'm owner of this house but you act like i was the guess" Mayu chuckles...

"No Mayu,  just sit and let us prepare it to you" Yuki said and force Mayu sit at living room.
"Ahh Atsuko can you accompany Mayu Chan for a while?" Rena said, and Atsuko just nodded.  She sit with Mayu at living room and watch anime with Mayu.

Then RenaYuki walk out from the kitchen. And prepare cake and green tea. Actually AtsuRena ate the cake that Rena bought and MaYuki ate that cake Yuki bought.

"It's very delicious, Yukirin do you want some? Say aahhh...."
"Eehh...  eumptt" before Yuki resist that cake already on her mouth..
"Whmmm nyemmm" Yuki protest to Mayu while her mouth chewing that cake Mayu feed to her.

"Yukirin... it's not good if you talk while you eat" Mayu chuckled and shook her head,
“It’s your fault actually” Yuki pouting. Rena just stare that scene, she feel little sad but she didn't want to show that she jealous. Atsuko know what Rena feel now, so she want to cheer up her ex.

"Rena Chan, can i have your cake a bite?, it's look so delicious than mine" Rena just give what Atsuko want, her eyes still at Mayu.

"No Rena Chan, feed me...  like Mayu feed Yuki" Atsuko begged to Rena like a child. 

Mayu look at Atsuko and Rena, "Rena Chan....  i think you and Atsuko senpai was break up?" Mayu ask to Rena. 

"What wrong? I just miss Rena spoil me? It's that bothering you?" Atsukl said.

"Gomen nee Atsuko senpai...  i don't mean like that. I just asking, i know you both have a relationship before but it was end, and you have girlfriend now, i thinks Rena with be... aawww" Mayu can't finish with her want to say because Atsuko grab her collar.

"What do you want to say Mayu? Rena will be hurt right? No, Rena will be hurt not because of me but...." suddenly Rena hug Atsuko...

"Atsuko... enough... please" Rena said to Atsuko, while Yuki just stare that scene. She didn't expect Atsuko will did that to Mayu. Atsuko release Mayu.

"Gomen ne Mayu Chan"

"No problem Atsuko senpai, i was the one who must say sorry"

~ring ring ring~

"Moshi moshi... Ahh... haiii, wait a minute.  I will send the address to you. I love you to" Atsuko hang up her phone.

"It's kojima San right?" Rena ask to Atsuko.
"Yeah, she want to pick me up" Rena just nodded

"Nee.. Yukirin, where is Sae Chan?" Mayu ask to Yuki.
"She have meeting with her club, so she ask me to look after you. Aah before i forget, where's your pills, i think this time you take your pills"

"Mou... i tired to eat that yummy pills" Mayu pouted.
"Mayu don't say like that, this you pills, ate them and then you must rest again" Rena said while bring Mayu's pills. Yuki feel little surprise because of Rena know where Mayu's usually pills.

"Rena Chan... please, just for today. Can i split that pills?"
"If you ate this pills i will granted your wish to have a part time with me" Rena tried to give offer on Mayu

"Really? Can i? Okay i will ate that all" Mayu said with big smile and Atsuko just look other way.

Suddenly Atsuko hand phone rang again, her lover come to pick her up.

"I think i must go now, haruna already waiting for me" Atsuko said and excuse herself.

There's only three of Mayu, Rena and Yuki... Rena and Yuki cleans all clean all the dishes and glasses that they used before. They insisted that mayu remain seated in the living room, while they were in the kitchen.

--------------------------------

"Yukirin, what would you do if someone likes you, but you love someone else?" Rena give Yuki sudden questions.
"Why you ask Rena? It's about you and Atsuko? You love someone else? Who is she?" Yuki ask Rena.
"Answer me first Yuki. I know you love Sae. But what will you do if someone love you and you didn't notice it?" Rena still force Yuki who tried to resist answer her question.
"Rena don't say that you love me?" Yuki close her mouth with her palm.
"Of course no!! BAKA!! Just answer me, please..." Rena pinch Yuki armrm but not to hard, and still begged.
"Awww.. that hurt Rena, i don't know, I never at that position."i Yuki pouting and rubbed her arm.
"Indeed, you're in that position yuki" this time Rena just whispering.
"You say what?" Yuki ask again because she didn't hear what the last sentence that Rena said.
"Oh nothing,  forget it"

--------------------------------------------------

"I'm home" Sae shouted.
"Welcome home Sae Chan" Mayu said and run to her cousin
"Ehh.. Mayu Chan, i think you still angry with me?˝Sae said and patted mayu's head.
"No... i can't angry that long with you" Mayu said and clinging on Sae.

"Sae Chan, you're home" Rena said to Sae.
"Heiii... Rena Chan, i don't know you were here to.  Because i was ask Yukirin to look after Mayu" Sae smile at Rena and Yuki. Yuki don't dare look at Sae, she still remember about her and Sae scene before.

Suddenly Mayu release Sae, "Yukirin can you accompanying Sae? I have to talk with Rena privately."
"Mayu can,  but..."

"Bye Yukirin... let's go Rena, come to my room." Mayu grab Rena arm and drag Rena to her room.

(Mayu's room)

"What that for Mayu?" Rena ask to Mayu.  She was the one who know Mayu have secret love to Yuki
"What do you mean?" Mayu just laid at her bed and Rena sit next to Mayu. She caress Mayu hair and play with it.

"I know you still love her Mayu"
"Don't say that Rena please, she love Sae..  what can i do? I just want her to be happy, i don't have heart to see her tears"

"What about your feelin?"

"........"

"Mayu? Gomen" Rena feel guilty because Mayu sad expression

"Rena Chan, can you lied beside me?"

"Eehhh...." Rena feel her hearts beat so fast, she never image she can lied beside the girl thatbshe love for long time ago

"Please Rena...." Mayu begged
"Okay" Rena try to hold her nervousness, but Mayu don't help her. She hug Rena so tight. Rena blushing luckyly Mayu didn't notice it.

"Your heart beating so fast Rena Chan. Are you nervous or shy if i hug you? " Mayu ask but don't see at Rena.

"It just because i never that close with you, we never share this hug while we lied on the bed"

"Ahhh... i see,  but please Rena just for this time"
"Alright Mayu... just sleep okay?" Rena carress Mayu back head. While Mayu rubbed her head tobrena chest.

"So soft..." Mayu murmured, but Rena still can heard that.

-----------------------------------------

"Yukirin thanks for look after Mayu"
"No problem Sae Chan" Yuki said but still don't dare to look at Sae.

"Yukirin,, Gomen about what i said before. I never think that what i said will be bothered you" sae lifted yuki chin and make Yuki look at her.

"Do you apologize me, Yukirin?" Yuki just nodded

"Thank you " Sae kiss Yuki cheek.
"Sae Chan, what that for?"
"Ahh... gomen, but you're to cute while shy like that. I can hold my self to not kiss you"

"Sae Chan you just make me fall for you more than before" Yuki thought.

to be continued

I'm sorry if this chapt so boring..
Please let me know your comment  :bow:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 09:34:00 AM by yumii07 »

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Sorry For Loving You (Sae, Mayu, Yuki, Rena and Other) - Chapter 5-
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2016, 09:03:37 AM »
Hey it's me again  :lol:

Ah.. this chapter is getting complicated
1.atsuko love Rena while she is in relationship with Haruna
2. Rena --> Mayu ---> Yuki ---> Sae (?)

does Rena love Mayu? ._.

ah maybe its not my place to say this, but sometimes i feel disconnect while reading this
"What do you want to say Mayu? Rena with be hurt right? No, Rena will be hurt not because of me but...." suddenly Rena hug Atsuko...

Do you mean will be hurt?  :?

"Eehhh...." Rena feel her hearts beat so fast, she never image she can lied beside her lover.
Did they already in relationship? ._.

"Did you apologize me, Yukirin?" Yuki just nodded
I think you want to say "Do you forgive me?"

Ah i think i made long comment :D
keep up writing~ Thank you :on gay:
My Projects :

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2016, 09:31:54 AM »
@buciq : aahh arigatou, i feel BAKA because i didn't notice it. I just post after finish this fic.. arigatou...

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2016, 10:56:39 AM »
Hey thats okay :D

sometimes i made a mistake too not mention a lot of typo, because we are too immersed with the story :D

there are many author will help you to make more fic readable and understandable :D
My Projects :

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2016, 10:04:23 AM »
Thank you so much buciq...
You really help me,

But i very doubt if this fic will be interest..
Since i have very poor english  :mon surr:
I not sure if i will continue this fic or not.

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2016, 03:33:36 PM »
Thank you so much buciq...
You really help me,

But i very doubt if this fic will be interest..
Since i have very poor english  :mon surr:
I not sure if i will continue this fic or not.

Your welcome~ just PM me if you need help for proofread next time :D
btw done with voting~

hey dont get so down about that, my English isnt very good either :D
at least i understand what are you trying to say
ganbatteee~ :on gay:
My Projects :

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2016, 04:10:57 PM »
Hi I'm reading this fic but I'm eyeing for a pairing so i choose not to comment and just follow how the story goes as I don't want to limit your ideas with what paur I prefer...but since you have created a poll I decided to go out on my hiding place...

About your english its readable for me so its not a problem....I'm not good in english to...Hehe...

One of reader once told me that I should not be say sorry about not being good at english as it was not my countries main language and just be free on writing...

I hope you could still continue this fic because I ff the story...

Offline culjurio

• ecchi
  • whatever you say about my oshi, I still love her.
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2016, 12:31:50 AM »
Hello yumii saann.
Finally i have a time to read your fic  :lol: :twothumbs
I'm kinda busy lately, :shakeit: :shakeit:

But, where is wmatsui moment --"
Omg there is no obe wmatsui momeeeenttt.. :panic: :panic:
I feels like wanna kill you  :lol: :lol:
i'm sorry for my poor english~
Matsui Jurina-Kojima Haruna-Yuko Oshima

Offline Rufy SaeYuki

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2016, 06:20:34 PM »
Hey it's me again  :lol:

Ah.. this chapter is getting complicated
1.atsuko love Rena while she is in relationship with Haruna
2. Rena --> Mayu ---> Yuki ---> Sae (?)

I don't means, if this is short  beacause I love saeyuki. please make them be a couple lover.

Offline Rufy SaeYuki

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2016, 11:40:58 PM »
no saeyuki? T.T.
just Wmatsui then..
from many members, why mayu??!! why!!??
#dissappoint

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spiral Chord - Distance to Substance