JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - ZOCK ON!!

Author Topic: 3rd AtsuMina Story. Oh no, this is not right! Part 5 | April 21, 2021  (Read 16650 times)

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Re: 1st AtsuMina story. I am so late!!! PART 1/2 [September 5, 2014]
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2014, 02:35:34 AM »
Finally! You updated!! \ :D / *reads*

Hahaha! What a cute update!  :lol:
Lol. So Atsumina's child is Rena?  :lol:
What happen to Jun?  :O hope nothing happens to him....
And you got me wrong! I thought it was AtsuMina wedding (from your last update)  :lol:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2014, 04:56:38 PM »
ah... Rena as Atsumina's daughter...

And Minami ran all the way to the church because she was scared of Atsuko wrath...

Why did Jun late?

Would Jun arrive on time for the wedding?

Or is there any accident?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Yuseichaaan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2014, 04:48:02 AM »
HALLOW?! *Walks in with wiggly panda*  :wigglypanda: (really Yuusei...)

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING? I'M DOING FINE. LOOKING SEXY AS ALWAYS!  :stuffed:

I GET ALL THE GIRLS LOOKING LIKE THIS!  :luvluv1: (ok.... not really....  :pleeease: )

*sigh* That Baka Souchan... just..... Facepalm....  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Poor Rena Chan.... My haato hurts from just thinking what she is going through!  :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

... Taka... WHY WOULD YOU ASK ACCHAN TO SHOWER WITH YOU... AT ALL TIMES... PLEASE... CONTROL YOURSELF  :frustrated: :frustrated:

RENA CHAN NEEDS YOU!  :grr:

Meh... I guess I'll just take Rena chan for myself~~!  :shy1:

Yep... Screw you Jun! Your fault for being late :v  :wahaha:

Ok.. Ok... I won't~ The things I do with Rena Chan are secret....

Why would you say that if that is a secret, Yuusei.... *sigh*  :sweat:

WELL... YOU GUYS DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING. IF YOU DID, I WILL DO THIS TO YOU.  :onionwhip: (ok... maybe not)

ACCHAN, WHY WOULD YOU AGREE TO GO WITH THAT SOUCHAN... YOU TOO... CONTROL YOURSELF.

RENA CHAN NEEDS YOU TWO!!!  :fainted:

I mean.... I can control myself with my princess~~  :hee:

Ok... maybe not...  :shy2:

PFFFTTT... BIG DEAL  :on lol: :bigdeal:

Anywho.... I should start running now...

WITH MY EPIC CAPE!  :cool1:

ok... maybe not... I shall....

SIP MY TEA!!! THE MASTER NEEDS TEA!!!  :on drink:

Ok... Now.... BAI!  :byebye:  :on speedy:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: 1st AtsuMina story. I am so late!!! (Coming Soon!)
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2014, 04:36:28 PM »
ENJOY~

============

I am so late!!! PART 2/2

Matsui Jun checked the last time inside his pocket. Feeling the cold metal between his fingers he sighed and then got out of the car. He was so damn late and he hated it. However, he had a good excuse, not that it made him less anxious about his soon to be bride's reaction. He greeted the guests and hurried towards Airin and Churi, Rena's two close friends.

"Hey girls, where is my wife?" He asked, looking somewhat apologetically at the two.

"She is not your wife yet~" Airin sang out and chuckled. "She is very worried and in a state of fainting soon."

"Eeh...." Jun felt even worse and clutched on the metal piece inside his pocket even harder. "Where is she?"

"In the preparation room." Churi said and pushed him towards the chapel entrance. "Go and do what you have to do. You have five minutes or the priest will start without you."

~~~meanwhile, in the shower~~~

Atsuko watched her hubby taking a shower and admired the manly figure of the woman. Seeing Minami like this, all apologetic and yet so cool at the same time, made Acchan only sigh and then reach for a clean towel. She passed it to the midget and then watched her drying herself.

"So...what happened?" Atsuko asked, slight irritation could be heard in her voice but it was more out of care and worry than anger or frustration.

"Um...Mariko-sama simply decided to overwork me...and then my car got stuck in the mud.... I am sorry...." Takahashi hung her head low, feeling really bad for failing as always and unable to do things right.

"You baka..... It's fine, accidents can happen to anyone... The most important thing is you are okay and not hurt anywhere... I was so worried..." Atsuko breathed out her words; one could tell she was about to cry due to anxiety and stress that she felt in these few hours.

"Atsuko...." Minami hugged her wife and held her really close. "I am sorry for making you worry...and Rena-chan too..."

"Un... We should get going...you need to change... The priest is not happy, because the schedule is a mess thanks to Jun and you being late." Acchan pulled back and sighed. "I hope he gets here in time..."

"He will, don't worry." Takahashi tiptoed and kissed her wife on the lips. "Everything's gonna be fine."

~~~in the preparation room~~~

"Rena-chan..." Jun said while walking into the room and gulped, seeing the tensed shoulders of his wife to be and the stare through the window in a worried expression.

"Huh...?"

The raven haired girl turned to her love and squealed, her eyes tearing up immediately. She ran towards Jun and latched herself onto him tightly, sobbing into his shoulder while the man held her tightly in his safe arms.

"Baka... I am here, so stop crying..." He said gently and held her face with his palms. He kissed away the tears from Rena's face and then kissed the tip of her nose. "Your make up is ruined, silly... But don't worry, you're still cute~"

"Jun, you idiot!!! Making me worried like this...." Rena punched him lightly in the shoulder and then sighed. Going to the vanity table she fixed her make up and then turned to him. "Shall we go? Parents will join us soon."

"Yes, my princess, we can go~"

~~~later that night, AtsuMina bedroom~~~

Minami's finger lazily traveled down her wife's sexy thigh as they were lying in the bed after a hot session, their bodies tangled and closer to each other than ever. She was finally relaxed and content that things turned out well in the end.

"I still am amazed by Jun's present... That wedding ring with a rare diamond that could only be found once in a few years if one is lucky... No wonder he was late, with the diamond being so valuable the security must have been very tight." Acchan said, resting her head on Minami's chest, not that there was that much to rest on.

"Un... Rena said she'll be scared to carry it on her finger all the time but Jun reassured her he will buy another ring to wear on casual occasions. He is a thoughtful young man, I am happy he is the one our daughter has married to." Minami said. "On the other hand... I think tonight I was topped too many times... Isn't it your turn to be the one under me~?"

"Eeeeehh...." For some reason Acchan blushed, just thinking about a possessive and in control midget made her into a jelly immediately. "Un...."

"Mhm~? Submisive Atsuko is a rare sight~" Minami teased and then got on top of her wife. "Let me enjoy this night so much that the newlyweds could only dream of reaching such a level in the bedroom~ Ever, because you make me a better person, at everything~"

"Um....why are you so cool all of the sudden, Minami...." Acchan blushed and pulled Minami in closer. "Eat me then~"

"With pleasure, my Atsuko~"

THE END.

REPLIES.

@korin48, cisda83: haha, it was all revealed in this update, even thought it is a really lame one... Hopefully my next AtsuMina is way better...
@Yuseichaaan48: heyo hubby~~~ Of course you are my sexy man~~~ Nyahaha, your commentaries always make my day~~~ :inlove: :wub: and no, you cannot control yourself, you baka hubby  XD epic cape..... um.... :sweatdrop: :doh: anyways, thank you for commenting~~~ chu~~~  :love:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 11:02:06 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
Re: 1st AtsuMina story. I am so late!!! PART 2/2 [November 22, 2014]
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2014, 04:53:35 PM »
Oh wow. Saku is on a roll.

Ayy wMatsui + AtsuMina. Yaaaaaassssss.

Ships that make me weabo

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2014, 03:40:27 PM »
Oh... Jun is such a great groom....

Finding a rare diamond and would buy another one just for everyday occasion

Ah... rare side of Atsuko to be passive toward Minami huh????

Can image it...

Thank you for the update and completion

Can't wait to see more AtsuMina story

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2014, 02:46:33 PM »
God, writing this on Tapatalk was hard, but since I am halfway done with the second AtsuMina OS, I eagerly wanted to share a spoiler with you!!! >_<

Here goes nothing, try guessing the keywords and the plot in the comments XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd AtsuMina story. SPOILER

"There's no way you can get her. Can't you see she belongs to Jun?" The man asked and she only could sulk as a response. The short woman looked back to the stage, where the light brown haired woman was performing her dance number. The way she moved around the pole while singing in a sultry voice seem to have affected most of the men in the club. However, Minami felt nothing and returned her gaze to a certain black haired beauty.

The woman was simply gorgeous. Her skin seemed smooth, her hands looked fragile when they were held by someone else's hands. The way she submissively stayed by that man's side, her forced smile with a cute wrinkle on her nose; it all made blood boil in Takamina's vessels.

"What's her name?" Takahashi asked her friend.

"Tomochin~" Sae replied, but then he saw his friend's gaze and sighed. "Lemme repeat. She is unavailable. Out of reach. Not for you. Forget it."
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 2nd AtsuMina story. SPOILER | December 01, 2014]
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2014, 07:06:47 AM »
Tomochin....???

Well... great spoiler... making me curious about the storyline

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the spoiler

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
3rd AtsuMina Story. Oh no, this is not right! Part 1 | March 06, 2017
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2017, 12:10:07 PM »
Yes, I know I know, second story was supposed to come before third but you will have to wait for the second story a bit longer. For now, lemme drop story three part 1 for you, I don't know, I guess it's something like SURPRISE~ of sorts for all my readers out there, and fellow AtsuMina shippers (AtsuMina might not be my main ship, but it doesn't mean I do not ship them)

Oh no, this is not right!

Part 1

"Red sea whips, sun corals and green sea anemones,
Sunlight is dancing through the ripples of deep waters
I swim fast or slow, then I twirl and flip around
This is the most exciting part of my mermaid life.

I pass my friends and wave them hastily,
I make a turn through a flock of various fishes,
For a short time ignoring my favorite treasure cove,
I swim up and up for I am feeling anxious.

When I reach the top of underwaters
And peak my head to look at the shore,
I once again see her picking seashells
And enjoying her day for an hour or so.

Oh, how I wish just for one, just for one day
To have two legs and be able to walk on the beach,
I'd hold her hand and sing her songs all day long,
Oh, how I wish to be held in those arms and kissed by those lips.
"

"Aaaaaand that's enough. Time to go back home, dreamgirl."

"Haaaaa, Myao, you are SO boring."

"Look here, princess. Do you see us, in water, with tails?"

"Yeah...so?"

"Now, Acchan, look over there." Miyazaki Miho pointed at the shore. "They have legs, they do not breathe under water and they would freak out if they saw us."

"I know." Atsuko sighed and rolled her eyes. "But I can dream, right? I mean, just look at her, she is my dream woman!"

"More like a woman from your sexual frustration dreams...and fantasies...god, yuck..." Miho faked a cough and spun around. "I am going back, and you are coming with me, until your father starts looking for us. We don't want to get in trouble."

"Oh, look, another human object!" Atsuko's eyes sparkled as she noticed some weird object being carried by a small flock of waves. She picked it up and then followed her friend, pondering about the purpose of this interesting thing.

After placing it among other items in her treasure cove, she followed her friend back home, where her sisters were already looking for her.

"Oh, Acchan, thank god you are here. We were looking everywhere for you."

"You worry too much, Rena-chan, I am fine." Atsuko reassured her oldest sister and smiled fondly at her. "Papa hasn't asked for me, has he?"

"No, that would be a disaster for us, trying to make excuses for you once again, as always." Tomochin snarled and flicked her tail as if making a statement of the most obvious nature. "You should stop swimming to the shore and do your job well at home, I ain't doing it for you ever again."

"Tomochiiiiin, stop being so rude to Acchan, chiyuu chiyuu~ Let's go groom our tails for the party, chiyuu~?" Chiyuu grabbed her twin's hand and dragged her through the chambers to their personal rooms.

"Haruna, did you steal from my cove again...?" Atsuko sighed, looking at her second oldest sister, who nonchalantly brushed against a pendant on her neck. It was one of the first things that Atsuko found on the shore and seeing her sister having it, she could only sigh once again. This kleptomaniac sister of hers was also very my-pace and known to space out a lot. "I wouldn't mind you having it, you only have to ask..."

"NyanNyan didn't mean it, you know this cutie pie wouldn't hurt a soul. She simply loved it, spaced out and accidentally took it. You aren't gonna take it away from her, are you?" Third oldest sister asked as she clung to Haruna and looked at Atsuko with pouty face.

"You are too old for these antics, Yuuko-chan." Rena facepalmed, ignoring their youngest sister, Jurina, who was clinging to Rena like a koala to a tree, trying to steal kisses on every possible occasion of Rena not paying attention.

"No, I won't take it away. Let's just go get ready for the party." Atsuko smiled and sighed once again. Incest was not a bad thing in underwater world and seeing her six sisters being in pairs made her long for that beautiful human princess once again. But, she had a weekly tide party to get ready for, so those thoughts of her goddess had to wait.

END OF PART 1.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 3rd AtsuMina Story. Oh no, this is not right! Part 2 | March 07, 2017
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2017, 01:46:29 PM »
Here comes the second part, hope you enjoy it~

Part 2

"Sasshi!!!!"

"Oh, lookie lookie~ If it isn't princess Atsuko and our dear friend Myao. You doing well, buddies?" Lady seagull asked and flapped her wings. "I thought catfishes is ancient history."

"Stop with not funny jokes, Sashiko." Miho deadpanned and splashed the seagull with water. "We are here for serious business."

"Still fawning over that human, Atsuko?"

"Haaaaa...." Acchan only sighed and then showed an interesting metal object with four spikes on its one end. "You know earth pretty well, Sasshi. Can you tell me, what is this called and what do I use this for?"

"Oh, if it isn't a pork? It is used to comb your hair. Where have you found it?"

"It was washed up by the sea last week when I ... enjoyed my time at the shore." Acchan looked around and, seeing there was no human present on the land by the sea, she leaned onto a rock dreamily. "She looked as flawless as always... Oh, if only I could talk to her, no, not really, I wouldn't be able to, I think I would mess up my speech...but but if only she would look at me...hold my hand....aaaahhhhh....."

"There we go again." Myao facepalmed and turned to Sasshi, who seemed really amused by all this monologue the underwater princess was having. "Look, you know earth well, tell her. They would kill or capture us the moment they hear us speak. Actually no, the moment they see us, it is the end for us."

"Yeah, that is true... But..." Sashihara Rino craned her neck, making sure she made an impact of importance. Seeing even the princess shut up and listen to her, she flapped her wings before continuing in a grim voice. "I heard whispers here and there of this witch under sea, who might help you... But really, they were all fish whispers, so for that you need to ask someone in your world."

"Basically, what you are saying is that there might be a way for me to...." Atsuko started, trying to figure out seagull’s mysterious way of speaking.

"I heard she has the ability to make you human." Rino said and then looked at the sun. "Oh, look at the time, I gotta flap away. See ya ladies~"

"You aren't thinking of doing what I think you are thinking of doing, right?" Myao asked, watching the bird fly away and then looking back at her friend. The princess was already in a determined state and the catfish shook her head hastily. "NO NO NO NO NO, UNDER MY DEAD BODY. YOU CANNOT. I FORBID. WAIT, PRINCESS!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!! Her father is going to kill me......"

Atsuko was not listening as she swam back to the castle as fast as she could. She knew who might know of the witches’ whereabouts, but she had to be really careful about it. Her father or her sisters, if they found out about this, she would be in grave trouble. So she had to be secretive about it. And there was one person in castle grounds, who would be able to help her. She barged into library and swam to the very end of it, shaking the librarian with a lot of strength and force.

"I need you to help me with something, Paru." She looked at the cute mermaid who stared back at her questioningly. "And for that we need your girlfriend's help..."

The librarian girl started making poses with her tail and palms and Atsuko could only sigh. She just told Paruru that they need her girlfriend's help and she wasn't exaggerating. Talking to a deaf mermaid was impossible for Atsuko who knew nothing of mersign language. For that she needed Yokoyama Yui's help, who was a mermaid translator, since she knew all languages that were out there in the underwater world, mersign included. On top of that, Yui was Paru's girlfriend, so her translations of the librarian's language were of most accurate nature.

Shimazaki Haruka - or Paru, as friends called her - saw the confusion in the princess' eyes and chuckled, letting out a few bubbles to form around her, which indicated she was laughing. The librarian grabbed princess' hand and the two swam out of the castle, deeper into the city until they reached Yui's home. The said translator was apparently translating some algae language as she had glasses on her nose and was in the center of different piles of algae leaves. The leaves were covered in some animal's goo, which made Haruka realize it was how the leaves' vitality was preserved, so that they can be returned to their habitat later on.

Paru went straight to backhug her precious girlfriend and nuzzled in her neck, her breathy bubbles gently forming against the startled mermaid's skin. It was all it took for the translator to relax into the embrace and take away her glasses. Checking the surroundings, Yui smiled at the princess and caressed her girlfriend's cheek lovingly.

"It's nice to see you, Acchan. What brings you here in such a haste?" Yokoyama asked, chuckling at her precious salty mermaid situating herself comfortably in Yui's lap. She absentmindedly started caressing Haruka's hair and waited for the princess to explain what brought them all the way to her home.

"I want you to tell me where I can find the sea witch."

END OF PART 2.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 04:35:51 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Re: 3rd AtsuMina Story. Oh no, this is not right! Part 2 | March 07, 2017
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2017, 04:43:26 PM »
*pops out from hiding spot*

Wooooh~ I liked this a lot!
Is this your version of The little mermaid tale? I hope it doesn't end like it :x

I liked how you portrayed the other members hehehe  and that implicit incest hahaha sugoi~

:cow:

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 3rd AtsuMina Story. Oh no, this is not right! Part 3 | March 20, 2017
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2017, 02:41:55 PM »
And now it's time for an interesting character to appear haha

@BbSis: AAAH THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT!! I am glad you like this and yes it is my version of The Little Mermaid BUT it also has elements of something else and no, it has a different twist than the original story haha I KNEW YOU WILL LIKE THE INCEST and also I know you will love a hinted couple in this upcoming chapter, so have fun reading~

Part 3

Atsuko was nervous. Even if she acted all brave and really wanted to be able to walk on land, going to the sea witch alone - because Myao wanted nothing to do with it, unsurprisingly - was not an easy feat. She swam in the darker underwater parts, the area being all unknown and foreign to her. Being a mermaid and swimming among the dark water creatures felt scary and dangerous, but Atsuko was determined to reach her destination.

Soon she was in front of a huge dark cave and, after gulping a few times and reassuring herself, the mermaid swam inside the cave, going deeper and deeper into it, realizing it made her swim very deep down under sea. After what seemed like hours of swimming Acchan finally saw a light at the end of the tunnel and it made her heart skip a beat. She went forward and forward until she found herself in a beautiful cave full of purple and blue hues, corals and jewels glistening inside, making it look magical and not so scary at all.

"If it isn't Maeda's daughter I see in front of my eyes? Atsuko, right?" Out of nowhere appeared a beautiful mermaid with white and silver colored tail and jellyfish skin bra. "I am pretty sure I know of your intentions. No sane mermaid would come to my cave alone, unless she had a great big wish that only I can make happen."

Everyone told stories of a scary witch but to Atsuko she was beautiful and seemed really nice. Of course, there was still that kidnapping and imprisonment of their governess Minegishi-san. The King announced years ago, that the sea witch kidnapped the girls' governess who was taking care of the mermaids while their father was doing his duty. The King and his army tried to take her back, but the Shinoda Mariko-sama was too strong and they came back empty handed and fewer in numbers.

"Yes, I have a wish and I heard you can make it happen." Atsuko spoke, wondering where her governess could be held.

"First, you must know that turning you into human comes with quite a few rules and it won't be easy or simple." The witch started and chuckled at the way the mermaid princess was surprised of the witch knowing her wish. "I am the great sea witch, of course I know what you came for."

"I will do everything it takes to be human." Atsuko confidently said. "I want to be with the one I fell in love with, but how can I do that if she has never seen me or talked to me? The only way for her to not be scared of me and to get to know me is for me to become human."

"Good." In a second a bottle full of black liquid with glowing silver bubbles appeared in the witch's hand. "Then you must know the rules and the consequences before you drink this potion."

"I am listening." Atsuko determinedly said.

"One, this potion will take away your tail and give you legs. They will hurt for quite some time until you get used to walking. Second, you won't be able to talk until you learn human language bit by bit, and that will happen if you listen to them talking. The more you listen, the more you will know." Mariko-sama spoke with all seriousness, though her eyes had a spark of mischief in them. "And the most important part is the third one. It is a consequence of you becoming human. Once you drink the potion, you won't get legs right away. You will be teleported to the shore and then you will get your legs."

"Okay, what is the consequence? So far everything you said seems pretty okay to me." Acchan said, not sure what was a bad thing about all this.

"The first human you encounter will be teleported to the sea and will get your tail. In more simple words, you will exchange lives." The witch said and then added. "So, make sure you do not meet the one you fell for before you meet anyone else, or she will become a mermaid in your place and then your reason for wanting to become human will become futile."

END OF PART 3.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2017, 05:16:47 PM »
THIS TIME I'LL GET TO USE CAPS!

THE SEA WITCH IS FRICKING MARIKO SHINODA!!!!! AND WHAT'S WITH THAT STORY OF KIDNAPPING THE GOVERNESS MINEGISHI?!!!! AND NO ONE WAS ABLE TO RESCUE HER?! HECK I WANT DETAILS ABOUT THIS! WHAT HAPPENED?! MAN MY MARIMII T.T

And that's a very tricky condition. I really hope Acchan doesn't meet her crush the first thing. AND what Mariko will ask in return?  :?

I'm loving this Sakuchan~

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2017, 10:50:46 AM »
Oh... who will Atsuko meet to exchange their lives?

Can't wait to see the next one

Thank you for the updates

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 3rd AtsuMina Story. Oh no, this is not right! Part 4 | April 11, 2017
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2017, 05:07:44 PM »
time for you to finally meet the human princess~

@BbSis: nyahahaha, I knew you wil like the MariMii I put in here~ ;) for Mariko to ask anything in return? she won't, she will just watch how things unfold, that is the excitement for her, the joy to watch it all happen haha or maybe she will make sure the fate that should not happen happens  :twisted:

@cisda83: oh I missed you commenting on my fanfics, so happy to see you sticking around with me~ this part mght not answer your question but soon my dear, soon we will know~

Part 4

"Taka Taka Taka" Juri jumped up and down after seeing her older sister descend down the stairs in a beautiful dress. "Wow, you look fabulous~"

"No... You know I hate wearing dresses and that I'd rather be in a nice suit or some comfortable casual clothes." Takahashi Minami, The Princess of Danland Kingdom replied, not happy to be wearing a puffy pink dress.

"Minami-sama, if you let me remind you, it is important for you to learn how to be a proper lady, you have to find a prince who will be just the right King for the Kingdom." Advisor Watanabe said, fixing her glasses and twirling her ponytail with worry. "I wish you would find someone that could make you happy."

"Mayuyu, I do not want to marry someone random, you know that." The princess sighed and looked at her younger sister Juritan. "Juri, tell Mayuyu that her just wanting me to marry someone doesn't really do the deal."

"Oh, Minami-sama, it isn't me alone." Mayuyu sighed and picked up her books from the table. "The entire kingdom wants to see you happily settled down with the right man."

"Yes yes, we all want to see you happy, oneesama." Takahashi Juri agreed while still jumping up and down. She really looked like a puppy, as if she was some dog in previous life.

"Oh, he's out there somewhere. I just..." Minami wasn't sure how to say to her confidant what she really wanted, so the princess opted for the easier way out. "I just haven't found him yet."

"Well, I'll let you lament on your unfounded love, your highness, I mean, you won't find anyone if you stay in the castle or by the sea only, you know." Mayu pointed out for the princess and turned on her heels. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to check on how Yukirin is doing."

Both princesses nodded their heads hastily. They still questioned why they let Kashiwagi-san do the cooking in the first place, probably because no matter how horrible she was, the advisor Watanabe always managed to fix Yuki's made food in an edible way. At least the cook lady was good at cleaning and also...everyone knew the two were dating, so to kick her out just because her food lacked taste...would be a bit unfair. On top of that, both Yuki and Mayu were Minami's longtime friends and she was glad to have the two support her in the castle, along with her little sister.

"On the other hand, Juri, I heard an interesting rumor going around the castle." Minami turned to her sister as they sat on the bench in the dance hall. They had to wait for the dance teacher to arrive so he can teach them some proper dancing. "I heard that there is such a thing as mermaids and that the King of the merpeople, King Sayaka, is ruling the whole underwater land. Do you believe in it?"

"Of course I do~" Juritan agreed in joy and clapped her hands. "Let's go have a walk in the beach later this evening, the sea will be calm and with no wind, maybe we spot a mermaid if we are lucky enough~"

"That's actually not a bad idea..." Minami thoughtfully spoke. "And if there are no mermaids, a walk by the beach will still be nice, right?"

"My darling, how are you holding up?" Shinoda asked in a teasing way, looking at the beautiful brown orbs that were full of tears. "Was I too rough on you?"

"Mghnghmghnmgnh!!!" Minegishi could only reply as her mouth was covered with an algae leaf scarf and her naked body was tied and bound on a dark black shell bed. "Nghnnnnmgh!!!"

"Oh, am I hearing this right?" Mariko-sama trailed her long nail over the smooth skin and leaned down to bite on the exposed neck as the mermaid arched her body in pleasure. “Or maybe you want me to untie you and let you speak?”

The witch let out a chuckle and grinned, snapping her fingers to make the ropes and the algae scarf disappear. The mermaid sat up and pulled Mariko-sama into a kiss right away, enjoying the closeness of the one she loved so much.

“You love this roleplay too much.” Shinoda whispered into the kiss and pulled Minami even closer into the hug. “Let’s go have dinner and then we can watch something really fun~”

END OF PART 4.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 06:36:11 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 3rd AtsuMina Story. Oh no, this is not right! Part 4 | April 11, 2017
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2017, 12:05:54 AM »
Aaaah small and cute Juri~ Wasn't it obvious that Takamina was the princess hahahhabxD

Mayuki is here too hehehe I want to see their interaction ~
ちょっと まって!!! 才加 is the king of mermaid people?!!!!!   진짜?!!! I wonder if お父さん will be there too :inlove: 

Now time for the CAPS!

OMFG WHAT WAS THAT SCENE? !!!! I TOTALLY PICTURE MARIMII AS A BDSM COUPLE!!! I WANT MOAAAAAAAR I WANT TO SEEM THEN WATCHING LE CHAOS MWAHAHAHAHA

Btw I see trouble and chaos starting next part  :cow:

Thanks~

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
Hey hello imma sorry for the late reply 2 or 3 month late actually
imma ashamed of myself...
 :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:
so i will be a ninja and swiftly comment on urs fic as promised XDD
and here i go  :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

ALL PAIRING IN THESE LITERALLY MAKE ME DIESS FROM HAPPINESS
not gonna liesss   :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:
while not havin em makes me loss sometimes :cool2: :cool2:
I totally love the cute juri and yeap she's a puppy alright
Yuki cooking mind as well baking if it edible
HAHAHAHAHA takamina wearing pink...i laugh so much when i imagined em and make me shivers lol
and as grannyh said dang marimii are so intense and fluffy thats it hurts
love ur update...im really sorry again for the late reply
 :err: :err: :err: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
Gonna give u lot of kisses of love for forgiveness :on slopkiss: :on slopkiss:
'slips back quitely in the dark'
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 10:09:12 PM by Blackdawn »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
3rd AtsuMina Story. Oh no, this is not right! Part 5 | April 21, 2021
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2021, 10:49:40 AM »
And here goes nothing, but I'm finally updating this, huehuehue, hope you enjoy it, folks!

@BbSis: of course it was obvious, lol and yes, you will get to see more of MaYuki in a future update at some point, since I am planning to finish this story hehe and I hope this chapter answered your question about お父さん, though it will have a twist haha and I will spoil you with MariMii obviously in the future as well, how can I not hueheuhue

@Blackdawn: thank you for that promised comment, just do not feel bad about being late, see how LATE I am to update this after what? Four years? lol thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it and I am happy you enjoy the couples I write hehe

Part 5

“O.M.G! Acchan, no, please, think this over.” Myao shouted at the mermaid princess, who was holding a bottle of suspicious potion, eyes glimmering in dangerous twinkle, a determination reflected on the beautiful face. The sun was setting and they were at the usual spot by the beach, behind the rocks, the catfish trying to talk the stubborn girl out of this dangerous deed she was about to do. “Your father already lost Minegishi-san, now he’s gonna lose you as well, please, think of the him at the very least!”

“Myao… I have to do this.” Atsuko spoke and sighed, then removed the stopper from the vial. “She is out there, and if I do not go and express to her how I feel… I might as well just turn into a sea foam and dissolve away than miss this opportunity…”

“You’re dead set on this, aren’t you?” Myao groaned and shook her head. “Well, at least make sure that your beloved isn’t the one who spots you first, okay? It would be a useless thing in the end if you turned into human and your infatuation into a mermaid. All hell would break loose, you know that… It will anyways, oh, my poor self, I am so gonna get it from your father… And your sisters!!! Sweet Tritan, Rena-sama is going to decapitate me!!!”

Atsuko watched Myao’s face contort into a series of faces that showed great fear. However, she wanted to see her human princess for far too long and there was no time to waste. She smiled gently at her catfish buddy, then closed her eyes, opened them again and drank the potion. The taste was horrible, salty and sour and even spicy, tangy and musky to a certain extent. Her tail started hurting to the point where she couldn’t even scream, water hiding her beneath the gentle waves, as she slowly lost consciousness.

The dance lessons were exhausting but fun. It was one of the things Minami enjoyed about being a princess. She and her sister Juri loved dancing, it was their favorite activity, other than walking on the beach. Their dance teacher made a few notes to them of what could be improved and left, leaving them and their assistant instructor Miyazawa Sae to wrap things up. After another half an hour they went to wash up and then sat in the lounge room, waiting for the evening to come. Sae stayed over because she overheard the girls talking about going to the beach later and she decided to go with them to ensure their safety. Minami and Juri agreed, they liked the older woman, who was charming and funny yet very caring and warm-hearted.

As the evening came about, they finished their tea and started for the beach. The weather was calm and serene, birds chirping, butterflies dancing on the flowerbeds, gentle waves caressing the sand and the rocks, the sky slowly turning orange and mystical. As the three neared the sand-filled area, they removed their shoes and stopped for a second, enjoying the peace and quiet, the beauty of nature and the magical melody that of the sea.

Sae started walking first, informing the girls she will scope the area. Minami watched the assistant instructor walk casually along the beach and somehow suddenly her chest tightened. For some reason she had this weird feeling of something about to happen, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The older female waved at them, letting them know the area is safe and the sisters ran onto the beach, happy to sink their tired from dancing feet into the soft and warm sand.

Miyazawa casually walked towards the edge where sea water and sand collided. Her eyes scanned the beautiful scenery, but then something by the rocks caught her eye. She walked towards there with caution, making sure to stay alert, but not wanting to let the princesses know she spotted anything, so not to alarm them.

“It’s…a human?..”

It was the last thought Sae had before a bright light blurred her vision and then she lost consciousness, not knowing her life will be changed forever and how her unwilling sacrifice will bring two people together for eternity.

END OF PART 5.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - ZOCK ON!!