JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speed - April

Author Topic: Big Brother 7  (Read 8750 times)

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2006, 09:22:30 AM »
Janelle getting HOH for the fourth time in seven weeks would be absolutely stunning.  I wouldn't be surprised either.  I just hope Mike doesn't use the Coup d'etat and send Janelle packing.

I forgot to touch on the final question in the HOH Competition.  They had no hot water for what.. 5 days?  360 minutes is only 6 hours. XD  What were Danielle and George thinking??

Offline vinbon_89

Big Brother 7
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2006, 09:28:24 AM »
Quote from: Chatin
I forgot to touch on the final question in the HOH Competition.  They had no hot water for what.. 5 days?  360 minutes is only 6 hours. XD  What were Danielle and George thinking??

I was SOO CONFUSED about that too! When George revealed his answer I was SURE Danielle had won... but then I guess Danielle was dumber than he was. Lol... come to think of it, I dunno WHY i was expecting so much more from her. XD

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2006, 10:17:58 AM »
Howie needs to win something o_o.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2006, 10:57:50 AM »
Quote from: Re-Sublimity
Howie needs to win something o_o.

His form has.. gone downhil a bit since Season 6.  Do we have any chance at seeing Howie win a knowledge based competition? :sweatdrop:

I just hope that in the situation that Janelle be put on the block (with Howie off) that Howie could win a POV then to ensure the safety of both. XD

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2006, 02:20:44 PM »
When I think about who should win UK BB7, it's all a case of choosing who I dislike the least. Aiselyne's always moaning about something, Glyn's a moron, Richard's gay interpretations in everything is getting old, Pete's annoying, Jennie's the most undeserving housemate ever and Nikki, oh God, don't even get me started on the whiny, selfish, arrogant, over-prounciating child. So I would want either Aiselyne or Glyn to win. I don't really get why people hate Ash though. She cries a lot, sure, but she's not the worst housemate in existence.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2006, 04:06:33 AM »
(UK BB7)

Dammit I wanted Aisleyne to win.  Still, 3rd is pretty good.  Wasn't Nikki's "interview" embarrassing, lol.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Danyu

• B e r r y z
Big Brother 7
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2006, 04:24:37 AM »
Quote from: ~Dan~
(UK BB7)

Dammit I wanted Aisleyne to win.  Still, 3rd is pretty good.  Wasn't Nikki's "interview" embarrassing, lol.

Hah, totally.  Still pissed of Pete won it, ANYONE but Pete and I would have been happy.

His best bits were just some tourret outbursts...great.  Shoulda been Aisleyne.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2006, 06:27:27 PM »
Quote from: ~Dan~
Wasn't Nikki's "interview" embarrassing, lol.

I could not watch it. Nikki must have been anticipating that she would win and was shocked to have come out at that stage so she didn't know what to do. The boos certainly didn't help her esteem. Thank God I don't have to hear any more about her. Grace was more likeable ffs.

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2006, 01:37:09 AM »
NA BB7: Is there a veto this week since it's double eviction?

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2006, 02:44:58 AM »
NA BB7: Is there a veto this week since it's double eviction?

There isn't for the first eviction. Not sure about the second.  I sure hope so, though. XD

I've been spoiling myself again.  I can't wait for the next BB episode to air. :o

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2006, 03:22:40 AM »
Tomorrow =(

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2006, 04:06:36 AM »
Ah shit, Boogie in power.. I really wish Will had told Mike about him offering to go up on the block or if George had said that's why he's putting Will up T_T

Howie - I wish he really had better comebacks sometimes. Also wish he gave Boogie a right hook or someshit @@.

JANELLE HAS TO WIN THE VETO THIS WEEK T_T

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2006, 08:15:04 AM »

JANELLE HAS TO WIN THE VETO THIS WEEK T_T

:D :D:D:D:D

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2006, 03:26:22 AM »
Obviously from my saying there was no veto for the first of the two evictions this past week.. I was out of my mind. XD  I knew Howie was leaving at that point, but I forgot he wasn't one of the original nominees until I watched Sunday's episode.

Tuesday's episode was great to see, as well.  Janelle roughing James up (read: kicking his ass) was quality television.

Yesterday's show had me worried though... that Janelle might try and keep James in the house.  Thankfully she didn't do the wrong thing this time, because James is gone, and I am very happy.

I can't comment on their answers for the HoH competition, because while I was watching, I was trying to remember which came first and I wasn't sure, myself. If I was in the game, living it.. I probably wouldn't have been so lost, but watching... I was just thinking how bad I would do in that comp.  :sweatdrop:  Erika as HoH will be.. interesting, I guess.  I'm worried about Janelle.  Erika still thinks she's part of Chill Town, so CT probably isn't anywheres on her radar.

Now, I just spent earlier today watching all of this weeks' editions of House Calls.  I don't know if the rest of you bother to watch House Calls, but I'm a bit of a fan.  Yesterday's House Calls episode was especially fun to watch.  They had the Stats Stud call into the show.. some nerd who has been keeping track of all sorts of things in the big brother house since Season Two, and has probabilities for everything.  Did you know that if you are HoH, you have a 45% chance of going on the block the next week?

Most interesting was that he was a total jackass, but that just adds to the fun.

Oh, yes.. and DOUBLE EVICTION next thursday.  That is kind of scary.. let's see if Janelle came make it through it.

Offline vinbon_89

Big Brother 7
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2006, 08:43:06 AM »
Quote from: Chatin

I don't know if the rest of you bother to watch House Calls, but I'm a bit of a fan.

Yah... i definitly don't watch House Calls. XD

Anyway! Erika being the HoH is NOT a good thing! See... Erika is too busy making out with Mike to nominate him-- In turn, she wouldn't want to ruin her chances with Mike (lol), so she wouldn't nominate Will.  She's in an "alliance" with Chicken George... so that leaves 2 people to put up on the block.  Janelle and Danielle.  However, Janelle has the numbers going for her. (woot! :D )  Thank God that she's in an alliance with Will, Boogie AND Chicken George.  Yahoo! I think Danielle is going out the door this week! Nothing makes me happier!!

EDIT: My bad, I totally forgot 2 people were walking out the door this week... does that mean whoever's up on the block is automatically evicted!?!?  PLEASE LORD! If Janelle is up for eviction LET HER WIN THE POWER OF VETO!!!

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2006, 09:15:48 AM »
Quote from: vinbon_89
Anyway! Erika being the HoH is NOT a good thing! See... Erika is too busy making out with Mike to nominate him-- In turn, she wouldn't want to ruin her chances with Mike (lol), so she wouldn't nominate Will.  She's in an "alliance" with Chicken George... so that leaves 2 people to put up on the block.  Janelle and Danielle.

I'm not sure about Erika putting up Danielle.  I still don't feel like her "alliance" with Chicken George means much.  Also, I think her nominations will depend mostly on what Boogie tells her to do.  Since in the past Chill Town has expressed their decision to pit Janelle and Danielle against each other, I'd figure they'd urge Erika to take out Chicken George and then get rid of Erika the following week.

At least that is probably what Will wants to do.  Boogie I'm not so sure of.  Several people have always expressed their interest in taking Erika to the end because they all felt they could win against Erika.

This week will definately be interesting.

On the topic of House Calls, I highly recommend it.  It's entertaining..  you get to hear what other fans are thinking.. and when a house guest is evicted, you get to hear more of their thoughts than just the couple minutes Julie gives them as they walk out the door.

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2006, 09:51:03 AM »
Yeah, I'm thinking Erika is gonna nominate Chicken George and Janelle, and she'll tell Chicken George that he is the pawn.

I don't think either Will OR Boogie can beat Erika in the end since she hasn't done anything to rub anyone the wrong way.

I felt sad for Janelle when she was crying =( Thinking that she'll be put up on the block, she HAS TO WIN THE VETO!!

btw: What time is house calls on in Edmonton time Chatin?

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2006, 10:34:04 AM »
btw: What time is house calls on in Edmonton time Chatin?
Last season I think I caught it at 1:30 PM or something like that, but I can't remember for sure.  This season I've been watching them from the archives. XD

EDIT:And here is my prediction for the rest of the week.

Erika nominates Janelle and Chicken George.
Janelle wins POV, uses it on herself.
Erika replaces Janelle's nomination by putting Danielle on the block.
Chilltown tells Janelle they are taking out Danielle, and tells Erika they are taking out Chicken George.
Will and Boogie vote for Chicken George and Janelle votes for Danielle.  Chicken George is evicted.
Janelle wins HOH.

I want to predict that she'd go on to nominate Chill Town, Will would be saved from the chopping block, and Janelle would be manipulated into putting Erika on, and then sending her out of the house.  However, it's a little early considering we don't know who is leaving this week. :p
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 01:40:50 AM by Chatin »

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2006, 01:42:56 AM »
So I was spoiling myself as I have been for the past week and a bit now, and I realized my predictions were flawed because I forgot to take the double eviction into consideration.  At this point, I won't bother changing my prediction.. I just have no clue how the second houseguest will be evicted.

Tomorrow's episode will be amazing.

And as for yesterday's episode.. I was right on the money with Janelle and Chicken George being nominated. XD  The Flowers, Birds, and Bees Food/Luxury Competition was crazy as hell too.  I'd love to compete in BB some day. :sweatdrop:

Offline Re-Sublimity

• Member+
Big Brother 7
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2006, 03:19:55 AM »
Janelle is a goddess <3

Tonight's episode was GREAT, Danielle has gone crazy. Wonder what she'd be like in the sequester? house.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speed - April