JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Stand By Me

Author Topic: An Annoying Paradise - Den-O 32 - Repairing the Damage - 12/30/12 season finale  (Read 52533 times)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Lost (Ch 31 - The Discontinuity - 10/13/11)
« Reply #160 on: October 14, 2011, 02:55:46 PM »
 :lol: seems as though Hiro got a nasty shock when he found out about Reina's alter-ego, hmm think that will take him longer to recover from compared to being knocked out!!!  XD

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: October 17, 2011, 07:32:51 PM »
:lol: seems as though Hiro got a nasty shock when he found out about Reina's alter-ego, hmm think that will take him longer to recover from compared to being knocked out!!!  XD

Hiro is a long time player of dating simulation games so I'm sure that he's had to deal with surprises before.

But, I think a certain someone else is going to have even a nastier shock when she finds out that Reina is Gangster Barbie.

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #162 on: October 17, 2011, 07:47:40 PM »
(This is a fan fic based on the "public images" of various Hello!Project artists and is no way, shape or form trying to imply anything about the personal lives of the real people behind the public images.)

Author's note: Gangster Barbie's speech patterns are very rough and gangster like, so when she says the word "you" she usually uses "temee", and when she says "I" she usually uses "ore".  Both words are very impolite and macho.

An Annoying Paradise Lost Part 32 ("serialized in Dragon Age Pure")

"Impossible!  How can Reina-sama, the Yamoto Nadeshiko idol, also be Gangster Barbie?"

"Hey you, punk.  You better not be trying to start trouble with me.  I feel like I have a lot of tension and I need to blow off some steam."

Yurina pulls Hiro aside.  "This is bad.  While you were out Gangster Barbie lost control of herself when Momoko revealed her identity.  She would have killed her if Aika had not intervened and calmed her down.  I think we're dealing with a powder-keg situation right now."

Hiro nods.  "I know.  The Masked Avenger has been on the receiving end of her wrath before.  But, we do need to protect the carriage, so I don't think we have a choice."

Yurina nods.

Hiro transforms.

Hiro, remember what I said.  She's not in her right mind.  You mustn't hurt her.

Finn, you've seen what she has done in the past.  I'm sorry if your friend Access might get hurt, but I will prevent Barbie from killing people if I have to.

Finn Fish sobs.  This is going to be hard to watch.

Hang in there, Finn.  All we have to do is get the group back to Tourist City.

I'll try.

"So, you're finally ready, punk?  Let's find some bandits to beat up."

The Masked Avenger looks sternly at Gangster Barbie.  "Our job is to keep the carriage safe.  That is all."

"Whatever.  I'm going on ahead.  Later, suckers."

Yurina sighs.  "Let's hope there aren't any bandits."

--

The Masked Avenger approaches the mountain pass.  Well, this is where there was an ambush last time.  What are the odds of another group being here?

"Hey look who we have here?  Some skinny guy in formal fancy smancy clothes.  Let's see if he has some money."

As if on cue.

Yurina catches up to the Masked Avenger, followed by Barbie.

"Gentlemen.  As you can see, I am not traveling alone.  But, if you are looking for money we don't have that much in between us.  Certainly not enough to make you gentlemen happy."

The scarred up leader of the gang laughs.  "Then we'll just have to make your two women work off your debt, if you know what I mean."  The gang leader leers at Barbie.

The Masked Avenger mutters under his breath.  "What do you think, Gangster Barbie?  Are they being controlled by evil spirits?"

"Nope, they're just scum."

"Are you sure you're not just saying that because you want to beat them up?"

"Listen, you.  I would have all my powers stripped from me if I lied about that."

Hiro, that is true.  Access would never forgive her if she did that.

Very well then.  Sorry, Finn, this could get a little rough.

Do your best, Hiro.  The carriage isn't that far behind.  You need to dispose of these bandits quickly.

"I don't think these ladies are going to be working off any debts today."

The rest of the gang jumps into an attack formation, each one holding a wooden sword.

The leader smiles an evil smile.  "Is that so?  Well, once we beat you guys down, we'll see if that changes."

"Yurina, those guys are armed, you should stay back."

Yurina vanishes.

One of the bandits yells in pain.

Yurina reappears with his wooden sword.

"Or, maybe not."

Gangster Barbie starts hyperventilating.  "Let's do them!"

"Okay, but don't get carried away.  Yurina, you have the right side, Barbie, you take the left, I'll take the center.  Move out!"

The mountain pass is turned into a sea of dangerously swinging wooden swords.

This is tough.  Even though none of these guys are fast enough to hit us, we might take damage by accident if they swing long enough.  And, even though they're not as tough as the Forbidden City guard, they can still take some punishment.  Time for some strategy.

The Masked Avenger stops in between two bandits and pretends to be exhausted.  One of the bandits takes a wild swing at the Masked Avenger who ducks at the last second, letting the blow strike the other bandit who screams in pain and drops his weapon.

"Chance."

The Masked Avenger grabs the wooden sword and goes to town on the bandits, aiming for their knees.  When struck the bandits fall down in pain and then they are knocked out by a sword blow to the back of the neck.

Okay, those were mine, let's see how Yurina is doing.

The Masked Avenger sees that Yurina has already knocked out two men and is currently fighting three more.  Some fast attacks by the Masked Avenger from behind take out the three men before they realize what is happening.

"Oh no, it's happening again!"

The Masked Avenger looks over to Gangster Barbie's side.  Barbie has knocked out all but one of her opponents.  The last one she has on the ground and she choking him with a wooden sword.

"You had to go and rip my mini-skirt, huh?  I don't think you should be allowed to rip any more girls skirts!"

The Masked Avenger rushes over.  "Get off of him!  He's already out."

Gangster Barbie turns around and punches the Masked Avenger in the stomach.

"Screw you!  I'll do what I want!"

The Masked Avenger tips over and passes out.

--

"What happened?"

Miss Megumi helps Hiro to his feet.  "Well according to Yurina, your alter ego did his usual excellent job in protecting us."

"What happened to the man that Gangster Barbie was trying to strangle?"

"We got here right in the nick of time.  Aika was able to calm Barbie down.  Kira-chan healed the bandit who was all but dead.  You should have seen it.  It was so funny.  The guy jumps up ready to do fight some more and the driver knocks him out with one punch."

Hiro looks at the driver.  "You did?"

The driver shrugs in a nonchalant way.  "I have run into these scum before.  It was my pleasure."

"Barbie says that she can keep it together for another hour.  We should be back to Tourist City by then."

Hiro changes back into the Masked Avenger.  "Well then, let's finish this mission."

Finn, are you okay?

I'll live.  But, I am happy that things worked out.  Thanks for not hurting Gangster Barbie.

To Be Continued.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Lost (Ch 32 - The Wrath of Barbie - 10/17/11)
« Reply #163 on: October 20, 2011, 12:28:27 PM »
Poor Hiro!!! Why do I get the feeling that the only danger her poses is from people who are suposed to be on his side at the moment?

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2011, 05:47:33 PM »
Poor Hiro!!! Why do I get the feeling that the only danger her poses is from people who are suposed to be on his side at the moment?

That would be very true!

Since the Dragon Age Pure chapters are supposed to be mimicking a "dating sim" there are many "other paths" that Hiro could have explored.  Many of the paths would have led to situations that would not belong in this section of the board (if they were appropriate on the site at all).  Many of them would have led to a bad end such as becoming a donkey or losing his position with JE.  And, many of them would have involved physical abuse from his team mates.

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2011, 06:11:52 PM »
(This is a fan fic based on the "public images" of various Hello!Project artists and is no way, shape or form trying to imply anything about the personal lives of the real people behind the public images.)

An Annoying Paradise Lost Part 33 ("serialized in Nakayoshi!")

Love Queen runs to the gate of Forbidden City, transforming right before she gets there.  "One to exit, please."

The Guard opens the gate.  "My goodness.  Did everything go okay?  You and your friends seem out of breath."

"Oh that?"  Reina nervously giggles.  "I guess negotiations got a little heated.  But, it worked out."

"That's good.  Your friends are waiting by the road."

Reina walks over to Miss Megumi, Seiji and Yurina.  "Hey guys.  Good news.  Hiro and I caught up to a certain someone with a scar on his forehead in the shape of an eye."

Yurina smiles.  "Did you kick his ass for putting a spell on the farmers?"

"No, no.  I had Hiro use the microphone to convince the guy to go Commerce City and hang out by the Three Pig Salon.  Why deny the farmers the fun?"

Seiji gives Reina a hard look.  "That must have been painful for Love Queen."

"Yeah, a little.  But, it wasn't like we were sending an innocent guy to get his ass kicked."

Seiji smiles.  "True.  I must say one thing though.  I was worried that Hiro might get too distracted by Lost World and lose his focus.  But, so far he has been very dependable."

Reina's smile vanishes.  "You realize that this is the same guy who thinks he's a big girl magnet in school and calls me ridiculous names.  I still find it hard to believe that he's on our side."

Seiji waves his hand in front of his face.  "I think you've misunderstood Hiro.  I've never seen anyone work as hard as he does in practice.  Yes, he can be harsh sometimes in what he says, but he usually has a reason for what he says."

Well, I did blow that test really bad.  "Well, maybe I'll give him a second look."

"And, as for him being a womanizer, there are a lot of girls who seem to like him.  And, he does try hard to try to become what he thinks his idol image should be."

"It's kind of gross though."

"True."

Reina stares at the gate.  Come on guys.  I want to go home.

It takes time to move those crates.

Oh, hi, Excess.

Are you doing this to tease me?

Of course.  What's up Access?

I just wanted to commend you on the job you've done so far.  You have greatly exceeded my expectations.

What?  You expected me to fail?

Not really.  I was worried that you might become violent.  After all, I do know what you looked like before you entered this world.  You did look pretty scary.

My looks can be deceiving.

That's good in a way.  Girls who selfishly indulge their lust for violence will wind up like any other girl in Lost World who act selfishly.

They wind up like Momoko?

Bingo.

Reina sees the rest of the party emerge from Forbidden City carrying the donkeys who are packed in crates and hanging between two poles.

Yurina pulls Reina aside.  "I think it's about to happen."

"You mean with Elizabeth?"

Yurina nods.

"This sucks so bad.  She might be a little weird and talk funny, but I could certainly see why Seiji would like her."

They watch the Donkeys get loaded on the carriage.

Yurina starts shaking.  "I can't watch."

Seiji goes over to Elizabeth.  "Don't you have an announcement to make?"

"Know you how?"

"After all the time we spent together, don't you think that I should be able to read you by now?  When you came back from the live, I knew right away."

Elizabeth starts crying.  "Go I do want not."

"But, you have to.  In my world you would never be able to be a star.  You would never be able to fulfill your dream.  But, don't worry.  Some day, after I become a star, I will come back and show you how brightly I can shine."

"Work hard I will.  Lose to you not I will."

"I look forward to it."

Seiji and Elizabeth embrace.

Reina is nearly thrown to the ground.  "What?"  Reina looks over and sees that Yurina is crying buckets and has grabbed her and is raining down forearms onto her shoulders.

"It's so sad!"

"Hey, you're going to break me in two."

"Oh, sorry."

Elizabeth hugs everyone and then walks off towards Commerce City.

Miss Megumi rallies the troops and sends herself, Seiji, Aika, and Kirarin onto the carriage and orders Reina, Hiro, and Yurina to scout for bandits.

Well, this should be easy work for Love Queen and The Masked Avenger.

Yes, I think you have Hiro trained now.

Thanks.

The carriage door shuts and latches (shown in three angles with exaggerated echoed sound).

Story Line Discontinuity

So, is your alter ego going to behave this time, Reina-sama?

Access-sama, you know that I want that to happen with all my heart, but you have seen what happens when I transform.  I am very afraid.

How can someone who looked as gentle as you did in Tokyo transform into such a maniac?

I think the intrinsic violence of the job must have corrupted my alter ego.  This is a horrible situation.

Well, at least try to make an effort to control your alter ego?

I don't know, it's like I have no control over her.

Reina-sama sees Yurina clue Hiro in on the fact that they knew he was the Masked Avenger.

Reina-sama, whether you want to or not, it is important that you transform and protect that carriage.

And, protecting the carriage will probably require me to use violence.  What am I to do?

I don't know.  Especially after this morning when you nearly killed that girl.

She's one of my best friends as well!  But, I guess I must complete the mission?

True.

Hiro looks at Reina-sama.  "So, will Yurina be carrying you, Reina-sama?"

Reina forces herself to giggle.  "Reina-kun is fine, Hiro-kun."

"But, everyone calls you Reina-sama."

"I just seems weird out here.  But, to answer your question, I don't need Yurina-kun's help."

"But, I can tell your feet are hurting.  And, it's not like you're a track star like Yurina.  How will you keep up?"

Reina-sama winks.  "I don't have to.  I'll let someone else do the running."

Reina-sama transforms.  Her plain clothes and pigtailed hair transform into a threatening looking delinquent outfit and a messy mop.

"Impossible.  How can Reina-sama, the Yamoto Nadeshiko idol, also be Gangster Barbie?"

To be continued.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Lost (Ch 33 - Farewell Forbiden City - 10/21/11)
« Reply #166 on: October 24, 2011, 10:50:19 AM »
Ahh, Eri left!!!  :cry: so sad, but still it is what she wanted to do, hmm, I wonder if our Gangster Barbie will be able to control herself,,,,,,

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2011, 05:01:27 PM »
Ahh, Eri left!!!  :cry: so sad, but still it is what she wanted to do, hmm, I wonder if our Gangster Barbie will be able to control herself,,,,,,

She had better, or else their will be some surprising consequences!

But, not as surprised as someone else will be at the fact that Love Queen is now Gangster Barbie...

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2011, 05:22:32 PM »

An Annoying Paradise Lost Part 34 ("serialized in Nakayoshi!")

The carriage rolls along the road pulled by the driver's two horses.  Inside Aika can hear the donkeys complaining above her head.

Seiji is in deep concentration, writing in the tiny notebook that came with his back pack.

"So, Aika?  Have you made up your mind?"

Aika smiles at Miss Megumi.  "I'll have to think about it some more."

"I'll bet she doesn't go."

Aika gives Kirarin a funny look.  "Oh, what are you basing this on?"

"If you went back to Harmony Project you wouldn't be able to be around Hiro."

"Baka.  We all share a homeroom class.  Why would that make a difference?  I would see him everyday."

"Aika?"

"Yes, Miss Megumi?"

"Your fighting with Kira-chan over Hiro is kind of cute, but when you get back to Tokyo, you'll go back to being a boy."

Aika blushes.

"You too, Kira-kun."

Kirarin nods.  "Yeah.  Besides, even if Aika went back to being Aika full time, there's no way that Hiro would even look at her in home room.  And, even if I was a girl, Hiro wouldn't look at me either."

What?  Hiro-kun was an Aika wota.  And, he chases every skirt in school.  Aika gives Kirarin a weird look.  "And, why would that be?"

"Aren't you the most oblivious person in the world?  It's obvious who Hiro likes.  The same person that everyone in the school seems to like.  Reina-sama."

Reina-sama?  Reina-sama??  Who the heck ever calls her that?  Is this some kind of practical joke?  Oh well, I had better play along so that I don't look stupid.  "Well, I guess you have a point there."

"Yeah.  It was very remarkable.  Even with your breasts hanging out, Hiro only seemed to notice Reina-sama."

That's not how I remember things!

"I feel sorry for Hiro though.  He's going to be crushed to find out that Reina-sama is also Gangster Barbie."

What?  Something is very seriously wrong here.  If this is a joke then they are doing a really good job with it.  I had better keep playing along.  "Well, who wouldn't be shocked?"

Miss Megumi nods.  "Yes, that was a really shocking moment this morning when we found out.  By the way, thank god you were able to calm Gangster Barbie down, Aika.  She was killing Momoko for spilling her secret."

She was killing Momoko?  I calmed her down?  "Wow, that scene was so chaotic, I almost don't remember it now."

"Yes, this day has seemed like a blur, hasn't it?  Well, mentioning that she was your 'big sister' was a tremendous idea.  It seemed to connect her back to her real self."

Big sister?

Seiji looks up.  "I think that Hiro will be able to deal with the identity thing.  But, I am worried at what will happen if there are bandits out there."

"Are we in danger?"

Seiji laughs.  "Of course not.  But, the bandits might be in danger.  Gangster Barbie was always really rough, but she has gone downhill as the mission progressed.  I hope she doesn't kill someone while she's here.  That would really make Reina-sama very sad."

Miss Megumi nods.  "We need to support her.  She's still Reina-sama, after all."

Wow, they are really running with this joke.  I had better change the subject before my mind totally boggles.  "So, Seiji, how is the name copying going?"

"Every well.  I should be able to finish by the time we get to Tourist City."

"Good."  Aika tries to relax.  They'll probably admit it was a joke if I wait long enough.

Aika can tell the carriage is going up hill.  Wow, this area looks close to where we were ambushed before.

The carriage stops.  "Hey guys, you better stay in the carriage.  There seems to be a fight going on."

Miss Megumi kicks the carriage door open and grabs Aika and Kirarin.  "Let's go!"

Aika runs ahead of the carriage.  She sees a terrifying sight.  Reina, or some demon who sort of looks like Reina, is straddling a large burly man and is choking the man with a wooden sword.

"Aika, hurry up!  Gangster Barbie will kill that man.  She's gone berserk!"

Big sister, huh?  Oh well, I had better play along, or that guy is going to be toast.  "Big sister, what are you doing?  Let that man go."

"Little sister?"  Gangster Barbie looks confused, then jumps up in horror.  She transforms back into Reina-sama.  "What have I done?"  Reina-sama starts crying and covers her face.

Kirarin swoops in and heals the man, who had already turned blue.  Kirarin faints.

The man jumps up.  "You think that will stop me?  I'll kill all of you wimpy ..."

The carriage driver sneaks up behind the bandit and then jumps along side of him and fires a looping right hook directly at the bandit's chin.  On flush impact, the driver expertly transfers his weight from his front foot to his back foot to increase the force.

The bandit falls backwards, unconscious.

Aika smiles.  "Nice punch."

"I have had to deal with these scum before."

Oops, Reina, I mean Reina-sama is still crying.  I better help her.  "Are you going to be okay, big sister?"

"Little sister, your big sister has done some bad things.  I am so ashamed."  Reina-sama pulls her hands down.

Aika involuntarily giggles.

"What's wrong?  Do I have a weird looking bruise?"

"Nothing like that.  But, you do have whiskers now."

Reina-sama feels her face in horror.  "Oh, no!  This is so embarrassing."

"But they're cute."

"No, they're not!  They're symbols of being a bad girl."

This is bad, I better say something deep.  "Hey, we didn't create this world.  This world is a very bad place where acting like a good girl doesn't always help your group.  I'm sure you tried your best."

"Little sister, you always know how to say the right thing to cheer me up."

"Oh, looks like Hiro is getting up now."

Hiro staggers to his feet.  "Aika, were you guys able to save that bandit?"

"Looks like Kirarin got there in the nick of time.  Then the driver laid him out with one punch."

"Good.  Everyone is safe and we avoided killing anyone.  Aika, when Kirarin wakes up, please thank her for her hard work.  Both her and you have been very dependable on this trip."

Reina-sama cringes.

"Reina-sama, I know that you are also working hard.  Do you think you will be able to control that beast until we get back to Tourist City?"

"I'll try my best!"

Hiro transforms.  "Great, let's hope that the final leg of our journey is a quiet one."

Wow, they are pushing this joke farther than I have ever seen a practical joke be taken before!

To be continued.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
^

Surprising consequences? Hmm looking at this chapter I feel we may be getting a perhpas more feline gangster barbie!!!!  :panic:

You know I not quite sure who's gonna be the one person who ends up more shcoked than anyone else at the moment, most likley myself I should think!  :doh:

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+

An Annoying Paradise Lost Part 35 ("serialized in Dragon Age Pure")

The Masked Avenger arrives at the Tea House, followed closely by Gangster Barbie.

"What a buzz kill.  No one to beat up the entire rest of the way."

"Listen hear, Miss Barbie.  Before you disappear back to whatever rock you climbed out from under, you're going to have to listen to what I say."

"I couldn't care less, but I'm bored so go ahead, punk."

"Your temper and lack of control might have killed two people.  Your actions are making your alter ego, Reina-sama, cry.  Why are you acting so thoughtlessly?"

"Do you want me to punch you out, dog?  I don't have to answer to you."

Time stops:

A decision card appears.

1) Give up on Gangster Barbie and wait for Aika to turn her back into Reina-sama.

2) Keep trying to reason with her.

3) Offer to let her punch you in the stomach if she will answer.

There's no need to even do a game save at this point.  I've played these sorts of games before.  The answer is obvious.

Time resumes:

"Tell you what Miss Barbie.  I'll give you a free shot to my stomach, but then you have to answer my question."

"I'll punch you out and not answer, how do like them apples?"

"Nope.  You know you can't hit me if I know you're coming.  It's one free shot for an answer.  Take it or leave it."

Gangster Barbie throws a punch at the Masked Avenger, then a second and a third.  The Masked Avenger dodges them with ease.

Gangster Barbie starts shaking.  "Arrrggh!  Okay."

The Masked Avenger offers her his stomach.

Barbie punches the Masked Avenger in the stomach.  "Okay, I'll tell you.  I am the part of Reina-sama that she suppresses.  It's not easy to be nice all the time.  People walk all over you and never listen to what you have to say.  Reina-sama is just like everyone else.  She gets pissed when things don't go her way.  But, she can't show it.  Happy, now?"

The Masked Avenger changes back into Hiro and smiles.  "I understand now, Reina-kun.  Our group will be back in a minute.  Why don't you change back?"

Gangster Barbie smiles and changes back into Reina-sama.  "Hiro-kun, is everything okay?"

"Yes, no incidents."

"But, my knuckles are red, like they just hit something."

"Sorry, I was tying my shoes and you came around the corner and tripped over me."

"What a relief."

Yurina suddenly appears beside Hiro.  "I know you did that for the wrong reasons, but, bravo nevertheless."

"Gee, thanks."  Hiro rubs his sore stomach.

"Whoa!"

Hiro sees the carriage turn down the alley.

Aika pops out of the carriage.  "We'll probably need help getting these crates down the steps."

"No problem at all."  The driver, with Hiro's and Seiji's help, get the donkeys down from the top of the carriage.

"I'll do this."  The driver puts one of the crates on his shoulder and walks it down the steps to the portal room, then climbs up and takes the second one down.

Aika calls a quick huddle.  Then turns to the driver.  "Thank you, kind sir.  We only have around fifteen coins left, but you can have it as a tip."

The driver laughs.  "Tip?  I've already have gotten my tip, when I turned the lights out on that scum bandit.  But, if you guys want a tip, try the new tea that they've gotten in.  Everyone is raving about it."

Miss Megumi smiles.  "The donkeys will be safe downstairs.  The portal guardians won't let anyone walk off with them."

The driver drives off.

Hiro nudges Seiji.  "Is it really okay for us to go in?  All of us are dirty and disgusting and many of us have been in major fights."

Seiji chuckles.  "Only one way to find out, right?"

They go into the tea house.  It is dirty and smelly, filled with rough looking folk.

"See?  I don't think we stand out at all, big brother."

Hiro nods.  "Yeah, everyone is a dirty and disgusting as we are."

They get served the new tea.  Everyone looks at Reina-sama to find out the correct way to drink the tea.

Whoa, I'll bet this sort of attention is the sort of thing that Reina-kun hates.  Hiro starts ignoring Reina-sama and drinks the tea any way that he wants.

Miss Megumi calls for attention.  "Okay, this is another speech that I have given before, but it is worth repeating."

Wow, this tea is good.

"We're going back to Tokyo now.  I know that there will be a temptation to tell other people about the adventures that we've had.  If anyone gives into this temptation," Miss Megumi slams her hand down on the table in a menacing gesture, "there will be consequences."

Dang.  Josephine is strict, but Miss Megumi is a truly a devil teacher.

"The existence of Lost World is a very closely guarded secret.  Many of the world's intelligence agencies want to keep it that way.  I can usually save people if they get kidnapped to Lost World.  But, if they get snatched by foreign intelligence agents?  Not a chance.  Understand?"

Everyone nods.

"In addition, I know that a lot of you have acted in ways that you normally would not do in Tokyo.  Lost World plays many tricks on people's minds.  Let's agree that what went on in Lost World stays here, and we will not tease each other on our Lost World behavior or appearance."

Everyone nods.

"Let's go."

Hiro finishes his tea.  Aika pays for the group and they go down stairs.

Miss Megumi directs traffic.  "Okay.  Kira-chan, you've mentioned to me that you can control these two boys?"

Kira-chan nods.

"Okay, you and Aika go first.  Then I'll send a donkey."

"Hai!"  Kirarin, then Aika go through the curtain.

Miss Megumi unlatches a crate.  She takes a riding crop from the wall of the basement and starts beating the donkey.  "Move it!"

Reluctantly, the donkey walks through the curtain.

"Hiro, Seiji, you two next."

Hiro goes through the curtain.

To Be Continued

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+

Author's Note: Aho is another word for idiot, like baka.

An Annoying Paradise Lost Part 36 ("serialized in Dragon Age Pure")

Hiro goes through the curtain and sees that Kiraki and Towa have wrestled Masaki to the ground and are painfully rubbing his face into the floor.

Towa grins.  "He tried to run."

Hiro slaps the Masaki on top of his head.  "Baka!  We just did a dangerous mission to get you back.  We're not letting you go until we deliver you."

Seiji comes through, then Satoshi.

Satoshi looks to run, but Seiji and Hiro immediately cut him off.

Hiro smiles.  "Hey, you can wind up like your friend, or you can come quietly with us."

Kiraki leers at Satoshi.  "Yeah, I haven't kicked enough people in the face yet today.  Go ahead, try to run."

Satoshi drops to his knees, defeated.

Miss Megumi is next.  She pulls out her cell phone and makes a call and puts it on speaker phone.

"Moshi, moshi."  A loud yawn is heard.

"Sayumi-kun.  How did it go?"

"Great."  Another yawn.  "I was just trying to catch up on sleep.  But, the package was delivered in high style.  I don't think he'll ever see daylight again."

"Excellent.  Well, go back to sleep.  You've earned some rest."

"Thanks, Miss Megumi."

Reina-sama comes through the curtain.  Her and Miss Megumi excuse themselves to hail cabs.

Yurina brings up the rear.

Reina-sama comes back down stairs.  "Okay, you boys can go, your cabs are waiting."

Kiraki and Aika lead the two boys up the stairs with Seiji and Hiro following.  They pile into two cabs with Aika and Hiro escorting one of the boys and Seiji and Hiro escorting the other.

Hiro pokes Satoshi in the side.  "Dude, you're really lucky that Kira-chan was a healer.  You two were this close to getting killed."

"Listen, man, you don't know what it was like!  That guard was a sadist!  Always whipping us with a crop.  I was pissed that he didn't die."

Seiji chuckles.  "I don't suppose that the fact that you two were probably just lazy as donkeys as you were lazy as humans had anything to do with getting whipped?

"Hey, man, Masaki and I aren't lazy.  We work hard at what we do.  It's just that we're not squares like you two.  We actually work at stuff that is important."

Hiro rolls his eyes.  "So, what important thing were you two working on when you got kidnapped?"

"Listen, man, it was going to be great.  Masaki and I were going to do a shoot for a commercial.  I hope the producer wasn't pissed when we got sidetracked."

Seiji strokes his chin.  "Indulge me a guess.  Did this producer have a scar on his face in the shape of the 'mi' katakana?"

"Yeah!  He's a really big shot, man.  Masaki and I would have been big stars."

A giant sweat drop appears beside Hiro's head.  "Wow, you're such and aho that I don't know if I should pop your bubble or not, but that producer guy is in jail now."

"What?  No way, man."

"Moron.  He was the one who set you up.  That's what he does.  The only thing that he produces is donkeys out of bad boys.  But, if you want to live in your dream world rather than face the truth, go ahead."

They finally arrive at the JE building.

Josephine meets them at the door, grinning ear to ear.  "Thank god, you guys made it.  Let's get our cargo upstairs."

The four boys wait outside of the office of the company boss.  Even without listening through the door they can hear horrified screams.

The door opens and four burly men escort Satoshi and Masaki off.

Josephine comes out of the door, carrying a bag.  "Well, that went well."

"Where are they going?"

"Hiro-kun, Lost World is not the worst fate a bad boy can experience.  There are experiences far worse that are not even associated with magic."

Hiro gulps.

"They're going to a military academy."

Seiji smiles.  "Well, they're out of our hair for a while."

"Now, for your reward."  Josephine pulls out of the bag a CD and a notebook with lyrics for each boy.  "This one was going to be given to our flagship group, but now it belongs to you guys.  If you guys do well with it, this will be your debut single."

The boys high five.

---

The next day Hiro walks through the halls of the school to get lunch.  He sees Reina-sama looking at a test with a worried expression.

"Another non-perfect test?"

"Yes.  A ninety-five.  I don't know why this stuff should be so hard."

Time Stops

1) Tell her that the teacher made a mistake.

2) Lie and say that you only got a 92.

3) Flirt with her.

Time Resumes

"You still did better than me.  But, we both got A's so what's the difference?"

"I do want to understand this subject."

"Well, you don't need to understand everything perfectly.  There's only twenty-four hours in a day, right?"

Reina-sama smiles and starts whispering to Hiro.  "Hiro-kun, by any chance did Gangster Barbie give you hints on how to talk to me?"

Busted!  Oh well, might as well come clean.  "Yes, and I have stomach bruises to prove it."

Reina-sama laughs.  "Hiro-kun.  This is too funny.  But, just remember one thing.  There's nothing really special about me.  I'll bet that all of your admirers have secrets sides to them as well."

Good point!  "Thanks, Reina-kun."

Reina-sama winks.  "No problem, Hiro-kun."

And, there you have it.  I wound up striking out with Reina-sama, Aika, Kira-chan, Elizabeth, Yurina, Sayumi, and Miss Megumi.  And, I certainly didn't find the harem ending.  But, somehow, I feel I did the right thing.  And, the song I got from Josephine kicks ass.  So, I think I did okay.

Good Ending Number 9: Friendship.

The End of the Dragon Age Pure installments of An Annoying Paradise - Lost.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Lost (Ch 36 - Dragon Age Pure Finale - 11/02/11)
« Reply #172 on: November 03, 2011, 03:14:29 PM »
So they all made it back in the end and Hiro didn't get the girl. or boy-girl, or is it girl-biy? whatever feels as though everything ended the way it should for this arc!

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #173 on: November 03, 2011, 05:21:10 PM »
So they all made it back in the end and Hiro didn't get the girl. or boy-girl, or is it girl-biy? whatever feels as though everything ended the way it should for this arc!

Or cat-girl or turtle-girl either...

However, since this arc was supposed to be borrowing themes and gimmicks from dating-sims, good endings 1-8 would not have been appropriate to post on this board!

But, which song did they get?  Have Hiro and Kiraki really recovered from the shock of finding out Aika's secret?  Will the rest of the donkeys and cats be saved from Forbidden City?  Will Towa/Aika go back to H!P?  And, is this Reina-sama thing an elaborate practical joke or is it the iceberg tip of something much bigger?  The answers are coming soon ...

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: November 06, 2011, 06:48:38 PM »

An Annoying Paradise Lost Part 37 ("serialized in Nakayoshi!")

The carriage rolls bumpily along.

Kirarin wakes up with a start.  "What happened?"

Miss Megumi smiles.  "Kira-chan, welcome back.  You did another healing several miles back, for which we are all grateful for."

"I did?"

Aika nods.  "Oh yeah.  Hiro wanted me to tell you that he was very proud of how dependable you've been on this mission."

Kirarin blushes.  "Hiro-sama said that?  Hiro-sama really said that?"  Kirarin starts thrashing back and forth.

Aika shoves Kirarin.  "Hey, cut it out, you'll tip over the carriage."

Kirarin stops thrashing.  Horns appear on her head.  "You're just jealous that Hiro-sama notices me."

"Now wait just a second.  He also said that I was very dependable as well."

"For what?  Fan service?  Where were his eyes looking when he told you this?"

"I wasn't the one who ripped this shirt!"

"Besides, it won't matter, I'm sure that Hiro-sama prefers elegant girls rather than gravure idols."

"Oh, since when are you supposed to be elegant?"

Seiji and Miss Megumi nod to each other and simultaneously slap Aika and Kirarin on the head.

Miss Megumi gives them the look.  "Will you two shut up?"

"You two realize that in an hour or so you're going to be pretty embarrassed over this argument?"

Aika and Kirarin look down.  "Sorry."

--

The carriage turns down the alley.

Okay.  Finally, this mission is over and we can go back to normal.  Reina-sama smiles.  "Welcome back!"

While Aika, Seiji and Hiro help the driver, Miss Megumi and Kirarin join Yurina and Reina-sama.

Miss Megumi checks Reina-sama out.  "So, no more incidents?"

Reina-sama wiggles her butt in a shockingly rude gesture.  "No.  As you can see, I didn't grow a tail."

"I guess not."

Kirarin throws up her nose.  "Maybe you should have grown one.  There's not much else going on back there."

Not this again.  She becomes more of a bully every time she heals someone.  Well, the best way to deal with a bully is to confuse them by agreeing with them.  "You know, Kira-chan, I am envious of your figure."

"Really?  Thanks.  After hanging out with Aika, I was getting a complex."

"I don't know why.  You look very elegant."

Kirarin starts crying.  "Thank you.  That means a lot."

--

Aika comes back to the rest of the group.  "The driver suggests that we blow the last of our money on this new tea that the tea house has gotten in."

Reina-sama scratches her head.  "Will those donkeys be safe?"

Miss Megumi points to the door.  "They'll be fine, the portal guardians won't let anyone take them."

Aika leads the way and instructs the waitress that they need a booth that will fit seven people.  The waitress leads them to a small room, open to the hall with a low table.  They sprawl around the table.

Reina-sama smiles.  "So cool, this looks like an authentic historical reproduction from the Meiji period."

Aika smiles.  "Or, maybe like that shop in Rurouni Kenshin?"

Reina-sama laughs.  "My goodness, I'm still having a little problem seeing you as a guy.  But, I suppose that it's fine for guys to like violent shows."

Yurina mopes.  "Hey, I like that show."

"I suppose girls can like it as well."

The waitress brings them cups, a container of hot water, a cloth, a ladle, a whisk, a bamboo tea scoop, and a container of green tea.

Seiji nudges Aika.  "This is cool.  The Yamoto Nadeshiko idol will do a tea ceremony for us."

The Yamoto Nadeshiko idol?  A tea ceremony?  Wow, this joke must have been really well planned.

While Reina starts wiping the first bowl with the cloth, Miss Megumi gives a lecture on how they need to not tell anyone about Lost World or tease anyone for their behavior here.

Gee thanks, Miss Megumi.  These ceremonies are supposed to be quiet and relaxing.

Reina finishes the first cup and hands it after an appropriate number of rotations to Kirarin.

Kirarin looks at the bowl, and then goes back to making dreamy eyes as Hiro.

I think I am going to barf.  Can Kirarin be any less obvious than she is now?  And, she thinks that she's elegant?  What a joke.

Reina-sama finishes the second cup and hands it to Hiro.  Reina-sama has a worried look on her face.

"Reina-sama, won't the tea get cold if we don't drink it promptly?"

"Yes, it will."

Kirarin fidgets.  "I was waiting for Reina-sama to have some so that I could see how to do it properly."

Slurp!  Hiro makes a huge show of poor manners.  "Reina-sama, this is very good."

"Thanks.  Everyone should just drink it anyway they want."

Aika is the last to get served.

"Little sister, aren't you going to drink?"

"I thought I would wait for you."

"Thanks, I won't feel so self-conscious then."

Reina makes a cup for herself.  Slurp!

Half the table members face plant.

"I've always wanted to do that."  Reina-sama winks.  "Hey, what goes on here, stays here, right?"

Miss Megumi groans.  "I think this world is corrupting her."

Reina-sama flashes the peace sign.

Aika settles with the waitress and leaves the rest of the money as a tip.

They go downstairs.

"Aika, Kira-chan.  You two can handle one of these donkeys right?"

"Who me?"

Hiro smiles.  "Kira-chan.  I know you'll be able to handle it.  Don't worry."

"Hiro-sama."

Kirarin walks through the curtain, followed by Aika.

To be continued.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Lost (Ch 37 - Farewell to Lost World - 11/06/11)
« Reply #175 on: November 07, 2011, 11:38:16 AM »
 :lol: Oh dear, I wonder how Aiki and Kirarin will react once they go through the portal and back to normal.....

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Lost (Ch 37 - Farewell to Lost World - 11/06/11)
« Reply #176 on: November 10, 2011, 06:33:49 PM »

Note: Oyabun is Yakuza jargon for boss.

Note: Gokigenyou is a refined greeting.

An Annoying Paradise Lost Part 38 ("serialized in Nakayoshi!")

Kirarin walks through the curtain, followed by Aika.

Towa walks out of the curtain.  Whoa, Sumo-boy looks upset.

Kiraki bows low.  "Towa-kun, do you hate me?"

"Of course not.  Just like Seiji said, we probably both feel embarrassed by what Lost World made us think."

"Thank goodness."

"Just so long as you don't think of me as a rival for Hiro."

"Definitely not!"

"Then everything is cool, Sumo boy.  But, remember," Towa winks, "I saw him first."

"Ehhhhh?"

Towa laughs, followed by Kiraki, and they bump knuckles.

Masaki walks through the curtain, then starts sprinting for the stairs.  Both Towa and Kiraki tackle Masaki and pin him to the ground.

"Leaving our party so soon?  Don't you think that is disrespectful to your hosts?"

Towa smiles.  "Nice gangster talk Sumo-boy."

Kiraki tightens up on an arm lock that he has on Masaki.  "Thanks.  I guess I'm being inspired by Gangster Barbie."

"Well, just remember not to try to kill this guy."

"Is it okay if I kill him just a little?"

Towa looks down on Masaki who is still trying to squirm.  "Maybe just a little.  The big boss man wants him alive though."

Kiraki chuckles.

Seiji, who is back to looking like a teen instead of looking like a middle aged man, comes through the curtain.

"I see that you two have made up?"

Towa grins and gives Masaki's ankle, which he holds in a painful wrestling move, a tweak.  "We're bonding on a common interest."

"I knew our group was going to have good chemistry."

--

Miss Megumi sends Hiro, then the second donkey through.  "Okay, Reina-sama, you follow me, then Yurina.

Miss Megumi walks through the curtains.

"Time to lose those whiskers."

Reina-sama cringes.  "Don't remind me."

Reina-sama walks though the curtains.  She is now dressed in her usual understated fashion.

"Reina-sama, help me get some cabs for the boys."

Reina-sama surveys the scene.  Towa and Kiraki holding one of the boys down while Hiro and Seiji are using their auras to intimidate the other.  Very unrefined behavior, but I guess I can't be helped.  "Coming, Miss Megumi."

They climb the stairs and exit out into the alley.  Waiting for them is Momoko.

"Miss Megumi, you go ahead."

"Okay, if you think that's a good idea."  Miss Megumi runs off.

"Momoko, I ..."

"Reina-sama, please forgive me!"

"What?"

"I was a lazy bum and wanted to be a star without working hard.  By doing so, I put your group in danger."

"Of course I forgive you, I ..."

"I'm so happy!"  Momoko runs out of the alley in tears.

"... tried to kill you in Lost World, maybe I should ask you to forgive me?"  Reina-sama says this by momentum under her breath.

A tumbleweed rolls by.

Miss Megumi runs back.  "Okay, run down and get the boys, I have a couple of cabs waiting."

Reina-sama fetches the boys and then takes a third cab back to Harmony Project headquarters with Miss Megumi and Yurina, and then takes the subway home.

"I'm home!"

"So, if it isn't the little princess coming home from an trip?  Where's my trip present?"

Geez Mom, not this again.  "But, oyabun, that place was a mound of crap.  I would not have defiled my boss' presence with garbage from that locale."

Reina-sama's mother leans closer in a threatening fashion.  "Are you trying to mess with me?  Who do you think you are?"

"Is dinner ready?"

Reina-sama's mother smiles.  "Of course, I made your favorite."

---

Seiji hands the list of names over to Josephine.

"Wow, you guys have some real guts.  I would have never approved of that plan."

Seiji nervously laughs.  "I'm not anxious to try a similar plan anytime soon.  So, will any of those people be saved?"

Josephine nods.  "Maybe a third of them.  All of the idol agency heads have been briefed on Lost World but few have the will or the means to do anything about it.  Ideally, there would have to be idols who still cared about someone on the list for a rescue party to succeed.  Lost World itself deals harshly with people who enter for selfish reasons, so it's not like I can organize a mercenary army and storm forbidden city.  I would be leading a bunch of donkeys and cats who needed to be saved themselves."

Seiji looks disappointed.

"But, I know of at least three idol agency heads who will be interested in this list, so your effort has not been in vain."

---

Towa returns home.  He goes to his room and turns on his computer.

That was a really good practical joke, but obviously, they could not have changed everything on the internet to go along with this Yamoto Nadeshiko nonsense.

Towa does a search on Reina's image.  He looks at the first page in disbelief, then the second page, then the third page.

Ten minutes later, after also checking various fan sites, Towa turns off his computer.

Did I come back to the correct planet?

Towa takes out his cell phone and dials both Josephine and Miss Megumi and puts them into a conference call.

"Hey guys, I wanted to tell you that I have made up my mind about my idol career."

---

Reina-sama walks to school from the subway stop.

"Hey, it's that super cool girl, Reina-sama."

It's those boys again.  Well, I better ignore them, since they seem to think my aloofness adds to my mystique.

Reina-sama enters the homeroom.

"Gokigenyou, Reina-sama."

"Gokigenyou, Miyabi-kun.  How are you today?"

Miyabi gushes her usual nonsense.

Oh well, back to normal.

Class starts.

"Class, Towa-kun has an important announcement."

Towa stands in front of the class and writes the names 'Towa' and 'Aika' on the board.

"Wow, is Aika coming back?"

Towa shakes his head at the Aika fan boy in the front row.  "Everyone, I guess I need to beg forgiveness from you all because I have been keeping a secret from you.  A couple weeks ago, I was attending this class under a different name.  I was Aika."

"EEEEEHHHH???"

"So, are you taking hormones now to become a boy?"

Towa gives the fan boy a withering look.  "There's no need for that.  I am, and have always been a boy.  Aika was a character who I cross-dressed to play."

Another boy in the front row, who looks pretty sad, finally speaks.  "I don't care, I still support you Aika."

"Well, that's good.  Because my announcement today is that I will be working on alternate days for both the JE and the H!P agencies so Aika will be coming back to the stage.  However, I will be attending school here as Towa.  I ask all of you to keep this a secret from the rest of the students."

Reina-sama jumps up.  "And, I want all of you to consider Towa as my little brother, the same way that you considered Aika my little sister."

The class mummers its approval.

Towa sits down and looks at Reina-sama.  I don't know how, but I will solve this mystery, Reina.

The end of the Nakayoshi! chapters and the end of An Annoying Paradise - Lost.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Lost (Ch 38 - Season 2 finale - 11/10/11)
« Reply #177 on: November 11, 2011, 11:29:57 AM »
Towa gives the fan boy a withering look.  "There's no need for that.  I am, and have always been a boy.  Aika was a character who I cross-dressed to play."

Another boy in the front row, who looks pretty sad, finally speaks.  "I don't care, I still support you Aika."

:lol: Well, nice to know there are still fans out there for Aika I suppose!

well everyone got back ok, seems weird for them to be back in thier normal life, well if you count being an idol normal, and dressing us as a girl and just genrally Momoko to........

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Lost (Ch 38 - Season 2 finale - 11/10/11)
« Reply #178 on: November 13, 2011, 04:03:30 PM »
But wait, there's more!

At the end of the season An Annoying Paradise was not renewed by Nagayoshi! or by Dragon Age Pure.  But, a new home was found on the Sunday Morning Super Hero block!  So, now AAP is a monster of the week TV show.

Monster of the week??  Well, if you remember, last season Reina retroactively changed personalities.  At first Aika though this was a joke, but as it turns out it will be only the tip of the iceberg of new troubles.  Troubles the will bring her new allies and new foes.

So, coming next Sunday morning: An Annoying Paradise - Den-O!

Trailer:

To get an understanding of what the next season is a parody/homage of, here is a link to TV_Nihon's fansubs of Kamen Rider Den-O ...

http://www.tvnihon.com/tracker/browse.php?cat=39

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Den-O (Season 3 YouTube Trailer - 11/13/11)
« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2011, 06:45:00 AM »

An Annoying Paradise - Den-O Part 1

Aika runs the streets of Shibuya.  I can put on my wig without my mother's help.  Why does she have to fuss over me?  Now I am going to be late for singing practice.

Aika turns a corner and collides with a girl who is a couple of years older than him.  They both fall.

Good thing my wig stayed on this time!  Aika jumps up and bows contritely.  "Excuse me!  There was no excuse for that!  I'm sorry."

The older girl ignores Aika.  She sniffs the air.  "One of them is nearby."

The older girl runs off.

Aika notices a black object close to where they fell.  He looks at it closely.  It looks like a rail pass holder, she must have dropped it.  Aika picks up the rail pass holder and puts it in his pocket.

Aika notices a clock in a nearby store.  Oh, no!  Now I am running further behind!  Aika runs off towards the Harmony Project building.

From the shadows in a nearby alley a pair of sinister eyes follow Aika.  "Nice style."

--

Opening Credits Theme: Climax Jump! (Friend ☆ Ship version)

--

"Younger Brother.  You made it!  But, you're all out of breath.  You should consider taking a cab."

Aika huffs and puffs,  then sneaks a strange look at Reina-sama.  Why I am the only one who remembers how she used to dress?

"Are you okay?"

"Yes.  Just a little winded."

"But, your hand looks scraped."

Aika blushes.  "Well, I bumped into someone and fell."

"Younger brother should be more careful."

"Good evening you two!"  The ever cheerful Momoko passes them.

"Gracious good evening Edge Momoko."

Momoko smiles.  "I can't say enough how happy I am for you forgiving me, Reina-sama, over that Golden Microphone thing."

"Being an idol is often a business that tempts us to stray from the path we should be walking.  But, if we remember the song in our hearts then we won't be lost for long and we will quickly find find our way again."

Momoko brushes back a tear.  "Thank you Reina-sama."

--

The girl who bumped into Aika enters the dinning car of a moving train.  "Owner, something terrible happened.  I was tracking one of them and I dropped my pass."

The owner, an immaculately dressed older girl with a nice figure and vaguely Chinese features, returns a blank stare.  She speaks in a mysterious voice.  "Sometimes these passes have a mind of their own.  However, it would be good if that pass didn't wind up in the wrong hands."

"Thank you, owner."

"I'm sure it will work out, here!"  A shorter perky girl with prominent Chinese features offers the girl who ran into Aika some hot chocolate.

--

Aika walks up the stairway steps of the Harmony project building to reach his rehearsal room.

"Is your heart heavy tonight?  I know just the thing that can fix it."

Aika stops on one of the stair landings and is confronted by a strange looking lady with short light brunette hair.  Or, at least he thinks that it is a lady even though this strange person in dressed in male clothing.  "Excuse me, are you even supposed to be in here?  I'm going to call security."

"But, don't you want to know your true idol image?  The image that the world will remember you for?"

"Miss Megumi never told me about some designer coming in."  Aika takes out his cell phone.

"We'll talk again, Aika."  The strange woman suddenly disappears.

Aika's jaw drops.  Oh my god.  I must be losing my mind.  I think that somehow it got damaged in Lost World.

Aika runs up the rest of the stairs and goes to the door of his rehearsal room.  He hears a train horn nearby.  That's weird.  The closest surface line is over ten blocks away, and I shouldn't be able to hear a subway four floors up.

Aika walks through the door of the rehearsal room and finds himself in a desert.  Train tracks materialize and then a shiny white train stops in front of him.

"Excuse me?  Could you give me that rail pass holder back?"

Aika's stares in shock as the older girl that he had ran into earlier appears at one of the doors of the train.  Aika pulls out the rail pass holder from his pocket.  "This?"

"Yes!  Thank goodness."

Aika approaches the train.   Steps unfold from the door of the train.

"As long as your here, won't you have some hot chocolate?"  A second girl appears in the door.

Aika walks up the stairs to the train.  "Okay, I guess."

"My name is Erina.  I am very sorry for running into you today."  Erina bows to Aika.

Aika bows to Erina.  "Aika desu.  But, I was the one at fault."

"Well, in any event, you have to give the pass back to the owner so that she can verify that everything is in order."

Erina leads Aika back to the dining car.  "Aika, this is the owner of the train, Jun Jun.  Everyone here just calls her owner."

Jun Jun takes the pass from Aika and looks at it.  "I'm afraid that there's been some sort of misunderstanding.  This is your rail pass holder, Aika.  It has your name on it."

Aika takes the pass back and looks at it.  The name Aika is embossed into the top of the pass.  Was that even there before?

The owner takes out another pass from her formal jacket pocket.  "I think this pass is yours, Erina."

"But, this is impossible.  This would mean that Aika is a singularity point."  Erina grabs Aika and shakes him.  "Has some strange person approached you and offered to show you your true idol image?"

"Actually, there was one.  Just one minute ago some weird person approached me on the stairs.  She disappeared into thin air when I tried to call security."

"This is bad.  This is really bad.  Aika, this is going to sound weird, but Imagins from the future have invaded your time.  They show idol singers their true idol image so that they can steal the song of their heart.  Using this song they can go back further into time to where and when the idol first heard the song and then they can erase the song.  If they succeed, it can change the flow of time."

"Is this so bad?"

"My parents didn't fall in love because the song that brought them together was wiped out.  So, my reality vanished and I was recruited by the owner to fight the Imagins."

"I don't understand this at all."

"Here's your hot chocolate!"

Aika looks at the name tag on the dining car attendent's chest.  "Thanks, Lin Lin."

Erina sniffs the air.  "We have to go back.  There is an Imagin inside of The Harmony Project building!"

"I don't understand, but okay."

Aika finishes his hot chocolate and follows Erina off of the train.  "Where are we?"

"This train travels the sands of time.  That's what we are walking on now."

"Okay."  Aika has a look on his face that shows that he understands absolutely nothing about what is going on.

"There's the door."

"How am I going to explain your presence in the Harmony Project building?"

"Don't worry, unless someone is a singularity point or an Imagin, then they won't notice me unless I introduce myself."

Aika and Erina walk through the door back into the Harmony Project building.

Erina sniffs the air.  "This way!"

They run down the hall to Risa's rehersal room.  The room's door is wide open.

An older girl has Risa pinned against the wall.  "I'll make you see your perfect idol image whether you want to see it or not."

"Unhand that girl, lowly Imagin!"

The Imagin lets go of Risa and then rushes out into the hall, nearly knocking over Aika and Erina.  "You two think you can challenge me?  Let me warn you, once you hear my performance you'll be a love fool for me."

"Aika, you're going to have to duel with this monster."

Aika looks at Erina in disbelief.  "How am I supposed to do that?"

To be continued!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Stand By Me