JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Dear Boy

Author Topic: Hold On to Love & Let Go When You Give It  (Read 3666 times)

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
Hold On to Love & Let Go When You Give It
« on: October 25, 2012, 07:44:18 AM »
Prologue: Dead Hearts

She was admiring the twinkling diamonds of snow as they descended from the thick clouds that blinded the moon and stars.  She couldn’t help but compare herself to each beautiful crystal, and how each and every one of them will someday melt away and seize to exist.

She wasn’t sure exactly when she stopped believing in Christmas.

She knew she must have at one point. She could remember every so dimly, memories. Memories of writing letters addressed to the North Pole, sitting on the lap of a red-clad bearded man in the local mall telling him in detail exactly what she wanted for Christmas, laying cookies out for Santa, and waiting for him until she feel asleep.

But at some point she stopped. Either the kids at school had convinced her, or her parents told her, or she’d caught them putting presents under the tree themselves. Or maybe a combination.  She just couldn’t remember.

This didn’t stop her parents from slipping at least one present ‘from Santa’ in her pile, professing ignorance at how it had appeared there. She’d never wanted to get in a fight on Christmas, or about something so unimportant, so she always just let it go. She knew Santa didn’t exist, so did they, so why did they bother?

It was precisely because of that knowledge that she knew something was wrong when she caught herself nearly writing another letter to Santa. Because as much as she knew she couldn't get what she wanted in any store, she didn't think Santa - even if he DID exist - could give it to her, either.

But nonetheless in the end she was clutching a piece of paper in her hand, on it, beautiful curved writing written for Santa.

“Please fix me.”

It has been, a very...very long time. I'am sorry! I promise I'll catch up with everything that I was supposed to do!
& I don't know the pairings for this yet, so..i guess i'll leave it for you guys to decide. Warning, this will deal with leukaemia, bucket lists, and a lot of tear jerkers.

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Re: Hold On to Love & Let Go When You Give It
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 08:09:32 AM »
please make it saeyuki or saemayu story.. there running out they're fanfic rightnow.. :( sad story huh? it's allright.. but don't make sae be the one who the most suffer :bow: and no triangle love pleaseee :kneelbow: *i'm trauma*

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 11:44:30 AM »
I think Atsumina or maybe Kojiyuu will fit the story well.  :)
and im trying to persuade hott3stson3-san to save my precious MaYuki. :lol: :lol:

But in the contrary, a certain someone told me that MaYuki is lovely no matter what forms either of them takes :lol:
 so if you decide to make MaYuki the main pairing, I would gladly read it.  :deco:
Even though you decided to make it a sad story, I will still welcome it with arms wide open!   :D :peace:

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 03:34:54 PM »
I wanna MariMii or TomoTomo in this story :bow:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline ScarletWings

• Derpyderpinator
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki all the way! :D
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 07:27:18 PM »
my vote goes to saeyuki <3
ganbatte! :D
My doodle box~ :3
Currently ongoing, "The Infinity Saga"

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 09:02:39 PM »
I love the preview xDDD

If this is Mayuki then it'll be soooo great ><

But the decision is your, whatever you decided >:]

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 03:14:51 PM »
Mayuki...vote for Mayuki!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 12:14:40 AM »
PLZ UPDATE THIS!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline tintinlexlive

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 10:17:06 PM »
update update!!! please :)

i will read anything if its by you!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 12:24:56 PM »
Just Joining

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter