JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Did Ya

Author Topic: Who is my Prince? (Yuki Harem:MULTI pairings) ~ 1st Saga Phase 3 (Update: 2/01)  (Read 41020 times)

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Who is my Prince? ~ Scene IV: Heartless Blood Thirstier (Update: 18/02/14)
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2014, 01:55:21 PM »
kate-san.... thanks for the update! I love all your fics  :deco: I'm sorry if I don't comment in your every update tho  :nervous but I do read all your stories :cow: Thanks for updating  :bow:

You really made my day  :D  :D  :D Thank you again, kate-san~ I love you now :on slopkiss: :on slopkiss: :on slopkiss:

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2014, 02:36:12 PM »
another lovable fan fic~~~~~

i really love your stories :)

i hope it's mayuki~~~~

also WMAtsui

update~!!

ah also kojiyuu XD
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2014, 01:54:59 PM »
Mayu is so cool and hot here. :shy1: A perfect good guy in the eyes of the people but has a hideous dangerous side. He is the coolest among Yuki's suitors(<-Mayuyu oshi bias).

GO TEAM MAYU!!!! :onioncheer:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Wahh~~ There are many Ikemen after Yuki

I wonder what will Yuki do

Update please

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
Again, WHY IS YOUR FANFICS SO INTERESTING? QAQ

Please make the next chapter quickly ><)/

And please make it wmatsui :'3

I WILL WAIT YOU!~
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 10:49:26 AM by 48matama »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
FOR GOD'S SAKE HOW COULD I MISS THIS OUT?!!!

IN WHAT FORGOTTEN PLANET'S DESERT I WAS AND AT WHAT WORLD'S END THAT I JUST NOW AM SEEING THIS?!!!

MASTER KATE, GOMENNASAI  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

I SHALL COMMENT PROPERLY DESHOU?

Before proper comments let me just say that your writing has improved a lot as this story seems to have lots of mistakes and the flow is harder to follow than your more recent works... I know you agree with me on this as we already discussed this but I just feel like I have to mention it again. You are the master of MaYuki [together with tatsu-chan (seigus-san) and shachou Ly (Loyal Flutist)] and well this harem thing...we shall see my opinion about it~

CHAPTER BY CHAPTER THEN

---chapter 1---

oh Jurina so like a puppy, being able to smell something suspicious, mhm...who could that be? Any delicious food or a certain other Matsui's perfume?  :shy1:

oh, so Yuki has weak body...mhm, I guess we'll find out the reason later right? weak body... herboobsarenotweakthough #IYKWIM  :kekeke:

oh, Mocchi and Akicha, weird teaser friends, as expected of Mocchi goddess (sorry, not fond of Akicha...  :mon sweat: )

so Juju didn't smell Rena's perfume but a 'stinky' WOLF!!!  :ding: (I am sure for Jurina it's stinky but for me... just read the following line  :mon trudge: )

EMERGHERD MAH KAMI OSHI HAS DESCENDED!!!  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: YUKO-SAMA!!! A player though?... Ah, I wish for once minna would stop putting her in as a player and show off her cool and captivating side... She can be so wonderful and awesome....  :mon hanky:

oh, so Jurina is Archangel with wings? so she can do like this?  :mon angel:

and then Yuko-sama is a werewolf? fits her character I guess~ YOU CAN TAKE ME ANYTIME, YOU SEXY SILVER KIND OF WEREWOLF YOU  :wriggly:

---chapter 2---

okay, this is news to me... so Yuki has special healing powers and she still thought she was normal? no way... like...wut, how more dumb you can be, Yukirin...  :mon suspect:

OH YOU OVERREACTION QUEEN AND SO BLACK DESHOU? well, these are some qualities we will forever use in our fics I guess as her distinctive traits  :mon noprob:

poor puppy, scared of the black queen  :sweat: I guess everyone would be scared of her, even you Kate!  :gmon bang:

Ara, so it seems to me that if Yuko-sama wants to marry Yuki, of course there must be more of those who might want to marry her too. I am sure there are more clans than just one, deshou? Ah, whoever marries her, is gonna be a lucky bastard to get such a girl with nice boobies powers  :mon lol:

WARNING. The following long wall of text and smileys might hurt your eyes, for that there is a huge gap between this text and that wall. You have been warned.  :on thumbb:

RENA-SAMA AS REN-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:mon closeup: :mon closeup: :mon closeup: :mon closeup: :mon closeup: :mon closeup: :mon closeup:

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

PLZ SPARE ME MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:

THIS COOL PERSON THAT REN-KUN IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2:

ME DYING, HARD TO HANDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on blackhole:

*D.E.A.D.*

:imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

but really, Ren-kun...  :mon bleed2:

*cough* *cough*  :mon whimper: argh, my poor heart...

I shall stop rereading that cool part and move on to the next chapter...

:shy2: :mon scratch:

---chapter 3---

I don't think you ever had a normal life Yuki...your super power of healing, remember?  :on yellcard:

why whenever I see words 'new student' I sense something bad/dramatic/weird is going to happen? and I am always right!!! :mon fan:

*still hyperventilating and spazzing about how awesome and cool was Rena-sama/Ren-kun*   :k-inlove: :k-inlove: :k-inlove:

oh Sakura you...stop this right now  :on redcard:

back to this chapter then... what to comment about Sae...? :gmon blonde:

so well I am not surprised for him to be a popular boy instantly and of course Yuki would not be affected cuz she is...not human? or just like me, who is also not really much affected by Sae's charms?  :mon dunno:

OH SAE YOU SLY DEVIL YOU, I see what you did there...  :badluck: trying to lure her in with pretending to be human are ya....  :mon nyah:

okay, so I assume (and saw from your explanation in author's notes) that Mayu is the master of vampires deshou? damn, she really is simply emotionless and coldhearted... Scary already even though she haven't appeared yet...he I mean...  :mon curtain:

you no dare to kill puppy you cyborg!!!  :scolding: *hides behind Ren-kun*  :mon chilly:

which leads me to....

WARNING 2. The following long wall of text and smileys might hurt your eyes, for that there is a huge gap between this text and that wall. You have been warned (again).  :mon geek:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, REN-KUN AGAIN!!!!!

:mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon blood: :mon blood: :mon blood: :mon blood:

OMG, EMERGHERD, OH MAI GAAHD!!!!

:on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on slopkiss: :on slopkiss: :on slopkiss: :on slopkiss: :wriggly: :wriggly: :nya: :nya:

*D.E.A.D.*

:imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

*cough* *cough*  :mon angel:

let's try to return to commenting...  *still spazzing* :k-inlove: :k-inlove: :k-inlove:

Yuki was nearly bitten!!!  :mon scare:

just this once Sae I will say this... I am thankful you were there... but just this once...  :cool1:

(god I am being so cool and awesome, good job Sakura  :mon cigar: )

GAH THE CLASH OF THREE IKEMEN!!! Why must they be so hot?!!! All except Sae of them are just  :gmon love2:

Well I support Ren-kun in this the most despite my huge love for Yuko-sama... Ah, Ren-kun  :gmon sweet:

I really hope for Yuki to end up with Ren but we still need to meet Mayu and also well... if it's MaYuki which would be expected from Kate, then I want wMatsui as well  :mon cute:

they seem to have a somewhat chemistry going between them as they slowly start getting along  :tama-yeeaah:

do I sense a wWatanabe?!!  :tama-bigheart:

(I thought about it a bit... it's a nice addition, Sayanee and Miyuki~ A certain tsurishi is quite hard to resist and Sayanee just fits well the vampire clan~ I want to see more of those two, especially Miyuki~  :hee: )

gah, I wish I could be a cool vampire and do this:  :mon bat: [then I could fly into niichan's (Yuseichaaan48) room and scare the sh*t outta him  :onionwhip:]

is it Mayu, the new History teacher?.. This is not good...  :mon wind:

GAH IT'S REN-KUN!!!!! I WANNA SPAZZ AGAIN BUT HOW MANY MORE WALLS WILL I LEAVE THEN?!!!!!

GAAAAH!!!!  :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv:

l...let's just move to the next chapter...  :shy2:

---chapter 4---

GAH HOW MORE SPAZZING SHALL I MAKE HERE?!!! MAYU AS DOCTOR!!!!

:imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

THE LEVEL AND WHOLE FEELS OF THIS CHAPTER ARE HIGHER...

IS IT CUZ IT'S MAYUKI FINALLY?!!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

I wonder if I can comment more than this... feeling dead after being killed by so many awesomeness... but I shall do my best till the very end...  :ptam-...:

oh you sly vampire, swooning her like this.... gah i don't blame Yuki though, I would be affected by such thing too  :ptam-aww:

OH MAYU WHY U SO COOL!!! DANG!!! YESH!!!! REN-KUN IS OSAM BUT MAYU!!! DAMN WHY U MUST BE ON THE SAME COOLNESS LEVEL?!!!!!!!  :mon blood:

Did she really suggested the game...?  :mon spit:

She has no idea what she got herself into...  :gmon no:

Are my comments getting weaker by the end of this commentary..but dang, Ren and Mayu simply took away all energy from me... I am still fangirling....  :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:

I forgot to mention something important....  :mon emo:

Miichan!!!!!  :mon pissed: Why must she most of the time be used as a bad person or the player!!!?? same issue as with Yuko-sama... *sigh* I really want more people to recognize Miichan's coolness...  :mon blowhorn:

and well... things got really interesting and....difficult...we'll see how they evolve further on...   :hehehe:

What a comment... :mon ehh:

that was tiring...  :mon ghost: :mon surr: :on polter:

those two hot dark men sucked my energy completely... I dun mind Ren-kun taking me with him or Mayu-kun sucking my blood  :shy1:

guess I'll come back here after you update this, master Kate... I'll take my leave and hope to dream about those two hot men...

:sleep: :on bleed:

P.S. MASTER KATE, I AM WAITING FOR YOU KNOW WHAT UPDATE AND DANG IT'S GONNA KILL EVERYONE!!! But now that I think about it...and because you asked me....if this comment is already friggin long.... How the comment for that other work is going to look?!!! I answered: 'a wall of these  :imdead: ' but now when I think about it... even if I tried to comment on each chapter...I OREDI KNOW EVERYTHING THAT WILL HAPPEN!!!!  :mon cweepy: thus I guess simply dead wall shall really do  :pig madder:

or I can just creep out on here whenever ya least expect and edit the comment once again  :gmon ringu:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 10:47:38 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
@sakura_drop_  :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:  :mon fyeah: :mon fyeah: :mon fyeah::mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

@katekyohit waiting for SCENE V: The Honest Leader :mon cute: :mon cute: :mon cute: :mon pray2: :mon pray2:  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
i want to be Yuki inthis fiction. lol
there are many ikemen around her. lol
but, Dr.Watanabe is the best. ><  :inlove: :inlove:
Mayu so cool!!!!

can't wait for next update.  :bow: :bow:

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Who is my Prince? ~ Scene V: The Honest Leader (Update: 8/02/15)
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2015, 04:21:46 PM »
Replies:

sakura_drop_: I agree with the english, its gonna be a big change between previous chapters and this chapter 5, LOL. Aww, you really do love this aren't you? XD I agree with Ren-kun looking handsome~ <3 He is! Well all of the boys are! :D  :deco: At first I'm making this a laidback fic but now its being influenced by my current style to become a "NOVEL" already XD my description is getting longer and longer. OMG. Anyways, I hope this chapter and future chapters will make you spazz as always! I look forward to see your fangirling comments XD It's really fun to read.

MYJR: Here you go XD The scene that you waited

kmkpc22: I think everyone would want to be in there, LOL. Glad you enjoy it! Here is the next chapter

[SCENE V: The Honest Leader]

“Isn’t the school festival coming up next month?"

Kuramochi Asuka spoke up while she was nibbling her pocky beside Aki and Yuki. The three girls were together as usual and had their discussion about their daily school life. After all the craziness in her life, Yuki was able to socialize with her friends in an ordinary matter for a while before she was interrupted…

“What’s school festival like?”

Yuko popped up to join the conversation with the girls. He smirked energetically and it seemed another handsome behind him seemed to ask so innocently that they had to spoil him. They told him about the fun stuffs and tasty foods sold everywhere in school. Their class would have to come up with a theme and there were just so many of it. The wolf boy was interested in this so-called school festival and wanted to see how would it be like. It was obvious that non-humans wouldn’t be familiar with human entertaining events such as school events.

“School events eh? This sounds fun.”

“Of course! Some classes do haunted house, restaurant, café, and a romantic play as well! It is really fun~”

Yuki’s friends were still telling Yuko about how wondrous the school festival would be and it grabbed the dark elf’s attention to them. He approached the ladies and it seemed one particular theme grabbed his attention.

“Café eh? So the ladies would wear the maid outfit is it?”

“Of course, isn’t the point of it?”

Aki replied and it made Sae smirked with interest. That moment Yuki could feel a chill down her spine and realized what the dark elf was thinking. He smirked towards her and then the wolf boy realized it as well. Yuko was able to catch up with what Sae was thinking and he was giggling pervertly towards Yuki. The messy haired boy started to grin widely and giggle out loud. He was certainly expressive disregarding it’s his perversion. 

“Ah~ It would be nice to see Yukirin and the girls in maid outfit!”

“Oh c’mon! You two would look ravishing in butler outfit! Kyah~ I would die to see that!”

“Oh we have to dress up too?”

“Of course! Many people are going to come for sure! I hope Matsui-sensei could dress up too! Kyah~ This is like a butler’s café now!”

Sae spoke up and then Asuka replied immediately. Since both Sae and Yuko were still students of this class, they would need to help everyone and it’s obvious that they would be chosen as a butler of the café. They’re just too gorgeous that it's a must. Asuka couldn’t stop praising the two boys that they would capture so many girls’ heart with that butler attire, and so that caught Yuko’s attention immediately.

“Ah~ now this sounds like fun~ hehe.”

“Are you in heat? Just want to be swarm by girls, don’t you?”

“Coming from a popular archery boy swarming by juniors and seniors. Don’t make me laugh.”

Both the wolf and dark elf glared at each other and somehow was having their usual dispute again in the classroom. Yuki couldn’t help but to sigh with how these two could just be so childish, but terrifying at the same time. She constantly reminded herself how these two were nonhumans, but sometimes they do act as if they were humans like everyone else.

-

In the next morning during homeroom, the class discussed about this school festival and what they should do. It was as everyone expected, a café. There would be boys and girls that would be working during the festival but obviously there would be shifts. All the girls voted for Sae and Yuko to be the butlers without further ado, and then they dragged Yuki into the mess as well. During the voting, they suggested Kashiwagi to be one of the maids and as a result…she was chosen to be part of it. She got completely mad at those two but they really seem to enjoy bully her.

“I didn’t want to do the maid thing! Ugh! Why you pick me!?”

“Are you nuts? You’ll be deadly gorgeous in those tiny little maid skirts~”

“Wouldn’t it be fun to try new things?”

Yuko and Sae seemed to come to an agreement pretty fast when it comes to making Yuki wearing in a cute sexy attire. The two boys start talking about the girls in their classroom. They were surely having a deep discussion regarding their sex appealing whether who would be a good mating partner. That was the only thing that those nonhuman boys could think of. The worse thing was that they were talking around Yuki without caring about her opinion at the slightest. Luckily that both Aki and Asuka went to go grab lunch at the cafeteria before coming back to the classroom.

“But I bet Yuki-chan will be the hottest~ She just looks…tasty~”

“Oi you carnivorous wolf, she’s NOT food! I do have to admit girls in our class are pretty and some are smart, such a good pool gene to add into dark elf’s clan.”

“Yuki-chan will still be my number one, such a nice body like that turns me on~”

That moment the Kashiwagi girl couldn’t help but to throw a heavy textbook right into Yuko’s face and knocked him backward onto the floor. He landed hard and grumbled in pain since it’s a hardcover after all. 

“You big pervert! Is this the only thing you could think!?”

“O-Oww! That hurts a lot Yuki-chan~! Now I need a healing kiss from you~”

“In your dreams you wolf!!”

As time passed by, even for just two weeks, Yuki didn’t realize how she became close to both Sae and Yuko. At first she was scared and felt uneasy around them, but now she could even kick of punch them without fearing that they would use their supernatural powers to revenge back. Maybe it was for the fact that they want Yuki as the mother of their child and so they needed to do anything to impress her, even though it meant to become masochist. 

“Hahaha, that in-heat wolf never learns his lesson.”

Sae leaned in closer to Yuki while he looked at her alluring in order to bewitch her with his appealing aura, but then what he received from his princess was a notebook slap right in front of his face. Even it wasn’t as hard as the one Yuko got, but a flexible slap on his face sure gave him a slight sting pain. The wolf boy couldn’t stop laughing at the dark elf as Kashiwagi rejected him too.

“Bwahahahahaha!!! Serves you right you playboy! REJECTED~!”

“Shut up you low class wolf. You’re far from reaching Yuki’s heart.”

“We’ll see, you’ll eat your crap back. I’ll make Yuki-chan fall head over heels in love with me, I swear with my pride!”

“Getting a little cocky aren’t you?”

Both of them started to have a fight once again. Yuki sighed and just shook her head with exhaustion. Luckily Jurina would always come to be with her every lunch time since she’s always worried about Yuki being with those pervert nonhuman boys that wanted Yuki’s body. Despite it’s 2 weeks since then, Jurina never let her guard down whenever they were around her.

“Oh hey c’mon chief, stop with that grumpy look.”

“I have a name you wolf! It’s Jurina! Matsui Jurina!”

“Chief is easier.”

Since Jurina is an archangel, which could be called chief angel, and thus gave Yuko a way to call younger Matsui in an interesting way. Yuko would always try to piss people around him he would either have a fight with Sae or with Jurina.

“Ugh, you wolves…how rude.”

“Hey chief, aren’t you just being uptight? Angels are just so like a ruler.”

“Oh shut up, this is to maintain the balance of the order.”

“Whatever you say chief~ ”

“Ugh! You damn wolf…!!”

“Jurina, just calm down…Yuko is always like that. Just ignore him.”

Yuki tried to calm her friend down, but Jurina was still annoyed with him. As both Aki and Asuka came back, everyone started their lunch and still have their little chitchat with each other. That was when Kashiwagi started to realize how things were quite lively than usual…their lunch group was getting bigger and noisier than usual.

“Heh…it seems they’re enjoying quite well eh?”

The handsome doctor stood by the door and watched Yuki and her friends enjoying their lunch. He only smirked and crossed his arms in front of his chest. That was when Mayu diverted his glance to his side to see a history teacher standing their watching things closely.

“…A duke vampire as a doctor, how irony.”

“Well at least I’m glad to have some sane mature adult around here.”

Mayu was referring to Ren and they had this tensed atmosphere between them. However, at least they didn’t plan to open a fight right here. They were currently on a deal that anyone that captured Yuki’s heart would have her without any condition. Despite the doctor made an opening that left a terrifying impression to Yuki, he seemed to be rather confident that he would win anyway.

“I don't like how you guys are treating Kashiwagi-sama as a prize for your silly game…”

“Silly? You say the extinction of our races is just a game? Heh, isn’t black tengu’s race is one of the top most endangered races right now?”

“…!?”

“Heh, of course I do heard a lot of rumors these days about your people. Wouldn’t it be you that would have the most motivation to take that kiddo as your mating partner?”

Ren glared at Mayu who was smirking evilly at him. He clutched his fist tightly and replied strongly back to the heartless vampire doctor. He couldn’t underestimate this duke or else he would fall into his game.

“…Even my race is dying, I won’t let it destroy my pride as a black tengu. I’ll protect Kashiwagi-sama no matter what—”

“—and by being a heroic protector, you will capture her heart. What a scheme you have, maybe I’m underestimating you…Headmaster.”

Mayu interrupted and scoffed with a smile. This doctor was surely a sadistic extrovert. His speech was heartless and pierced severely each time he threw in a knife. At least the tengu teacher held his dignity strongly and not moved by Mayu’s threat. It seemed his enemy did some research on his background and knew he’s the current headmaster of his race. After their cold war, the vampire couldn’t help but to giggle softly before he continued.

“Impressive, you manage to hold your ground against me. It’s as expected from a headmaster of the Black Tengu’s race. At least this will make the game interesting for me.”

He treated everything as a game, and Ren didn’t like the way Mayu was doing. The biggest threat to Yuki would be this merciless duke. The moment he decided to use force to take Kashiwagi, he doubt anyone would be able to stop him. But then Mayu suddenly sparked another topic to the teacher and seemed to be a little serious.

“If you’re this smart, I bet you realize another guest joining eh?”

“…”

“Heh, it seems you do. I won’t let anyone interfere with my game. If he does, I will dispose him.”

“I doubt he would. He’s not as assertive as you guys.”

Mayu looked back at Ren and seemed to learn something nice from how he replied back to him. The teacher seemed to be standing his ground for this mysterious guest that would be joining with them.

“So you knew who is this person. Another domestic race again huh? When shall you introduce him to us? I wouldn’t want to kill him your acquaintance.”

“…He’s strong, Watanabe-sensei. If you underestimated him, you might lose to him.”

“Hehehe…! Me? Losing? Aren’t you looking down too much on me?”

“I’m merely stating a truth. You could consider a friendly warning. He is strong.”

An intense atmosphere built between the two of them before Mayu decided to leave. It was about time the lunch break was over and he had to return to his clinic room. However, it made him wondering who was this person that was an acquaintance with this nonhuman that was a domestic in the human world like the black tengu race.

-

The next day, the 2nd half of the day was a free time allowing the students to dedicate to preparing for the school festival. The girls measured the boys and girls that were going to dress up as butlers and maids on the day. The boys and other girls helped gathering props to make a decent café. They needed to go book nice chairs and tables from the school’s office before others would’ve taken it. Everyone helped each other making decorations and it was such a busy day. Yuki had to run to another storage house close by the gym that was out of the building to get some few more things that her class needed.

“Hey Yukirin, want us to come to help you?”

“That’s alright! It’s just few little things.”

“I’ll go with her don’t worry.”

Sae volunteered and went with Yuki to the storage house. As they headed to the storage room together, Kashiwagi felt slightly awkward that it’s just the two of them alone right now. Sae could see that she was a little uneasy and then he just gave her a pat on the head.

“W-What?”

“Take it easy. I’m not going to do anything. I’m having more fun with preparing this school festival.”

“Oh, ah…ok. I guess it’s not something you guys have, right?”

“We have formal dark elf ceremonies and festivals, but for entertainment and interesting like this…it’s my first time. I look forward to this so-called school festival!”

Yuki looked at him and saw his energetic smile. Maybe that was the first time she saw that from him as he usually have that flirtatious appealing smile to impress ladies. However, he just looked like a happy boy that was looking forward to this fun festival like any other students would be. That moment, Yuki felt that despite Yuko and Sae are nonhumans they’re not that different from anyone of them, including herself.

“…You really do look forward to it.”

“Of course! It looks so darn fun! I wish that our clan has something fun like this~”

“Hehe, I see.”

“What are you laughing at? Is there something funny?”

“I didn’t expect you to have such a side like this. I could see…both Yuko and you really seem to enjoy it.”

He smiled softly and nodded with agreement. For once he agreed that both Yuko and him could cooperate with each other was because of this school festival. They didn’t want anything to ruin it and wanted everything to run smoothly. So as they arrived at this storage room they went to pick up some old bags that had clean nice curtains.

“Now we got what we want. Let’s go back.”

“Yea—”

That moment, Sae felt a chill down his spine and had a moment of pause. He turned to the entrance of the storage house…there was a lady wearing such a baggy casual clothing but her red hair and eyes were reflecting the light. That moment Sae grabbed the wooden pendant before it turned into a bow. He made sure he was standing in between Yuki and this mysterious enemy that approached them.

“At times like this… why did they choose to appear now…!?”

“Dark elf huh? The power to control woods. Retreat when you have a chance, coward.”

“How dare you insult my people…!”

“Sae—”

“It’s alright, I’ll handle this bitch.”

“Are you sure what you’re saying? Insolent fool.”

The girl smirked and then the moment she snapped, Yuki could see flames flickering from her finger. Just like the color of her hair and eyes…she started to see the flames surrounding the girl’s hand along with that huge victory smirk across her face.

“We came to bring you back to our clan, Goddess of Life.”

She ran in and coated her fist with flames, however it didn’t make Sae run away despite his element was in a huge disadvantage. Dark elves control wood and flames would burn it down easily. He formed an arrow with his power and shot it out immediately with further ado, but then she used her flame palm to grab the arrow without fear. She smirked and shattered the energy arrow instantly before she rushed in closer to throw a knee into his stomach.

“…!?”

“How pitiful for you to confront a race that dominates yours? Poor dark elves have no match for us, flame salamanders.”

“S-Sae!”

“Get back Yuki!”

Sae stood up to protect his princess before he charged in again and used his bow to smack the female salamander. She grabbed it so to turn it into bits and it exploded immediately. She used the wooden bow as a fuel to create a small explosion that gave Sae a burned wound.

“I told you, you couldn’t match yourself against us…such a weak race like yours wouldn’t have a match against—”

“Shut up already!!!”

He punched right into her face and caused her to fly away. Despite he’s vulnerable in close range, he wouldn’t lose in terms of physical strength to a female salamander. He panted and felt the burn on his skin. As for Yuki, she was completely helpless with what to do, as she couldn’t obviously fight like Ren, Yuko, and Jurina. She’s just a normal girl.

“You’re surely getting on my nerves dark elf!!”

She snapped and then she summoned more of her friends. Yuki could see more humanoid salamanders all over the storage house. They were hiding inside here the whole time, waiting for Yuki to be alone so that they could take her. Sae was already in a tight spot with just one salamander already…he would be completely screwed to confront a whole team of them here.

“Damn you sneaky salamanders…! Just no different from that stupid wolf…”

“Don’t include us in that dirty category, but that’s alright. We’ll do all it takes to secure our clan’s survival. For our beloved leader, we shall take you with us, goddess of life.”

“…I’m not going with you. I’m not!”

Yuki started to stand on her ground, confronting the monsters in front of her. Sae could see the courage within the girl’s eyes and she rushed to his side and tried to protect him. It’s something he wouldn’t expect a human girl to protect a prideful dark elf like him…he could feel that Yuki was even trembling, she was actually afraid of those merciless salamanders.

“Boss said to take you alive, but having some burns should be okay as long as we accomplish our mission—”

“Hey, hey, hey. That’s not nice to hurt a harmless girl.”

The salamanders paused and turned to the door where they saw this dark indigo haired boy with those light blue eyes. He was leaning on the edge of the door and seemed to be rather so calm with the situation. He walked in and then passed the salamander girl with the calm smile across his face.

“Call it off okay? School is still on and there are many harmless students around here. Maybe next time.”

“Who the hell are you? Don’t you dare make orders with fiercely race like us—”

“I’m not making an order, I’m making an offer. Let’s not create a havoc.”

“Shut up! I might as well just burn you and that dark elf here!!! Burn them!!”

The girl ordered her teammates as they gathered their fire to throw in fireballs at the mysterious boy. However, that didn’t make him stun at the slightest. A huge explosion echoed in the storage house and smoke was covering everything. Sae and Yuki were in shock and wondering what was happening with this man, but the dark elf had some sort of sense about this mysterious man…that he’s definitely a nonhuman too.

“Well…it’s not nice to attack someone without talking clearly yet. That’s pretty rude though.”

The moment the smoke went down, everyone including Yuki could see this liquid barrier covering the harmless boy. He ruffled his head and sighed before turning to the salamander lady.

“Shall we stop now? Flame salamanders…it’s not nice to create a chaos here. That is your 2nd warning.”

“Y-You…”

“Those powers…h-he must be—”

Sae realized who the boy was and was in shock. He was even wearing the school uniform too so he’s a student. He raised his hand up and then the water barrier turned into cold icy mist. That boy turned to the leader of the salamanders and gave her the last warning before he wouldn’t show any mercy to them.

“This is your 3rd warning. It’s best not to push over the limits, please do leave now. This is a storage room that the school keep many things, I can’t afford to let it be burned down.”

“…Guys, kill them.”

The lady didn’t take his warning and continued to attempt to kill the boy and Sae. As they gathered their power to execute a deadly strike to burn this place down into pieces, Yuki was scared but then Sae ruffled her head to calm her down.

“Don’t worry…we’ll be fine. I think.”

“W-What do you mean?”

“Because…he’s a water manipulator, he’s a water dragon.”

“…What??”

Yuki looked at him and couldn’t believe that he’s a water dragon. That moment the enemies were about to release their flames out, he snapped his finger. That was a moment that the temperature around them dropped down instantly. Salamanders’ arms were covered with ice in a blink of an instant and they couldn’t gather their flame to even warm up their body. The coldness around them was too low that not even a fire-elemental nonhuman could tolerate.

“It is as you said, you shouldn’t mess with someone that’s a race that dominates yours, am I right.”

The flame salamanders controlled flame and trumped over the dark elves that controlled wood. However they were no match against water dragons that controlled water and ice. It was a big slap across the salamanders’ faces and that was when the dragon boy gave his last warning.

“Leave now… unless you’re not scared of being drowned.”

“D-Dammit…! Retreat!!”

The naughty salamanders left the area immediately without further ado. It was just the three of them left and then the air around them slowly returned back to normal. That was when he walked towards Sae and Yuki, but then the dark elf didn’t let his guard down at all and created an energy arrow in his hand, at least he could throw at him as a weapon.

“Are you guys alright? Thank god I made it on time. You got burned didn’t you?”

“I know why you’re here…you guys would still be my enemies!”

“Maybe not today. It’s my job to make sure everything in school is in order.”

“W-What?”

Sae was confused with what the boy was saying, and that was when both Mayu and Ren came see the commotion that was happening. The doctor just tagged along to come see the fun while Ren tried to explain Sae that this student boy was not a threat to them. Jurina also came with the two teachers and she rushed in to Yuki’s side immediately with worries.

“Yukirin! Are you okay!?”

“I’m okay Jurina, thanks to Sae…he protected me.”

“…I see.”

Ren went to the student’s side and gave him a tap on his shoulder. He did save both Sae and Yuki while protecting this storage house. Thanks to his nondestructive powers, he was capable for such a task like this.

“Thanks for chasing them away, Yui.”

“That’s alright, it will be a problem if they burn this storage house at this time of the year when the school festival is coming up.”

“As expected from the president of the student council.”

Ren smiled softly and it caught Yuki’s attention. She saw that student council banner around his arm. It seemed another nonhuman candidate that appeared was from a student council this time. He approached to Sae and knelt down in front of him to attend his burned wounds. The dark elf got tensed up but then Ren told him that it would be fine.

“He can help clean your wounds. Let him do.”

Yui coated his hand with water and then enveloped the burned injuries that he had, and it didn’t gave him any sting feeling at all. He felt rather comfortable and then the wound started to heal up quickly.

“Its not that bad and it should get well soon. It shouldn’t hurt now.”

“…It doesn’t. Wow, but I would still need to heal—”

“Let me.”

Yuki shifted and so she could place her hands close to the wound. The green sparkling aura emitted from her hand and everyone could see his wound healed up instantly like a miracle. It’s as expected from the goddess of life, her healing power is phenomenal. It seemed it was everyone’s first time to witness her powers.

“Oi! What happened!? I could smell those salaman— huh?”

“Aren’t you too late, wolf kid?”

“I’m not a kid, you bloodsucker!”

Yuko argued back and then realized that the fight was over. He listened to the story from Yui instead and it seemed more races were after Yuki. As all the nonhumans all gathered here, that was when Ren decided to introduce his friendly acquaintance that was in this school for a long while. He’s the president of the student council, while he’s the prince of the Water Dragon race, Yokoyama Yui.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Yokoyama Yui, I heard and had been watch you guys for a while since you kept causing a commotion in school.”

Yuko and Sae realized that this was directing at the two of them and felt uneasy. Despite Mayu created one of the biggest chaos in school, he was not affected by Yui’s talk at the slightest. Then suddenly, Yuko spoke up asking that whether Yui was also after Yuki too or not.

“Are you aiming to get Yuki-chan as well, didn’t you?”

“Hmm… I guess you could say that. My race is quite endangered right now…but I did heard about your ‘game’ to capture Kashiwagi-san’s heart. Isn’t?”

“You bet it! So you better join the game or else…”

“Don’t worry, I’m in! I like a peaceful way rather than doing it forcefully like thos flame salamanders.”

Yui smiled and accepted the conditions of the game immediately without any further questions. It made both Yuko and Sae approved Yui for joining them in the competition. So it seemed, the president was in a year higher than Yuki and others so he would be their senior in school. Despite there was more nonhumans that came after Yuki, she wasn’t as disturbed as before anymore…maybe she realized that these guys weren’t so bad as she thought. They’re not that different from any normal human. As time passed by…she didn’t realize she’s opening her heart more to these nonhumans and maybe there might be a day that she would fall for one of them…

-//-//-

As Yuko was so busy with helping the girls carrying the heavy loads, he didn’t realize that both Sae and Yuki were gone from the room. The moment he realized, he went to ask one of the girls regarding their whereabouts.

“Hey, where did Yuki-chan go?”

“She went to the storage house with Sae to get more curtains.”

“With Sae? That playboy! I’m going to go help them!!”

“H-Huh? Oshima-kun??”

The wolf boy sprinted to catch up with Yuki and Sae. He wouldn’t let the dark elf take the change to approach their princess. However since he was in a rush he didn’t see the girl carrying some big loads turning at the corner. The moment he realized he couldn’t stop in time and crashed into her.

“W-Whoa!?”

~CRASH!~

“Owww…what was that??”

“Ah, ouch…”

Yuko ruffled his head and he saw this longhaired brunette in front of him. She seemed to be so fragile and looked so innocent like a baby. She ruffled her head with confusion and quickly apologized to the wolf boy for the mess.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Are you hurt? But who are you?”

That was going so fast that it made Yuko confused with her. He ruffled his head and slowly got up before he extended his hand to her to help get her up on her feet. He introduced himself to her and apologized instead since it was his fault after all for being careless.

“It’s my fault. I’m sorry! I’m Oshima Yuko.”

“Ah, you’re the transferred student that is so popular.”

“You heard about me? Hehe! I know I’m popular!”

“I guess so, nice to meet you Oshima-san.”

She didn’t seem to care about Yuko’s appealing and just picked up the bunch of cloths that were piling on the floor. It made the wolf boy felt uneasy and had to help this poor girl despite he was in a rush. He sighed and helped carrying it instead since his pride wouldn’t let the girl carry such a big load like this.

“Let me help you. Where are the fucking guys when you need? Such pussies.”

“They’re not that bad, I volunteered to come get it. I didn’t know it’s this much.”

“Whatever, they’re such a loser. So I’ll give you a hand, lead the way.”

“It’s okay though, I can carry all of it.”

“My pride is not letting me be a loser. Lead the way.”

Yuko argued back and the longhaired girl didn’t have the choice but to let him do what he wanted. She nodded while Yuko carried most of the loads and headed to the room that was not that far from where they were, but he realized that she was from the senior class.

“You’re a senior? You don’t look like one.”

“I got a lot of that from people.”

“You really do look super airhead though.”

“I got a lot of that too.”

“You’re such a weird person!”

“I got a lot of that too. I think I’m weird.”

“Hahaha! I like that. You’re a very interesting human.”

“Interesting human?”

“Nothing!”

“Ah, you’re just weird too.”

“HAHAHAHA!!! I think so?”

(Yuko: Well I’m not human. I guess it makes me weird)

She wasn’t affected by Yuko’s blunt talk and seemed to get along with him. They sure had a weird interesting talk despite they didn’t know each other before. The moment they arrived in the room, everyone was sure busy doing the haunted house. Yuko was dumbfounded and he looked around with surprise and excitement. However he just remembered that he had to catch up with Yuki and Sae. Time flew by so much without realizing it. However before he could leave, that longhaired girl came up to thank him for helping her.

“Oshima-san, thank you for helping me today, and nice to meet you.”

“Yuko is alright.”

“…Wait, you’re younger than me right?”

“I guess so, I’m your junior though!”

“Then Yuko-chan it is. I like that name more, it sounds cute.”

“Yuko-chan? Cute?? Me?? Aren't you just so weird?”

"Haha~ it just sounds cute, so I'll call you like that."

That wasn’t something that Yuko expected, but for some reason he didn’t feel that bad when this weird airhead girl wanted to call him Yuko-chan. He gave her a shrug and gave his farewells to his senior, Haruna.

“I’ll see you later Kojima Haruna…Kojima Haruna…then it will be Kojiharu-senpai! Since you gave me such a weird nickname, you get one too.”

“Haha! That doesn’t sound so bad. See you again Yuko-chan. Thanks for today.”

“No problem, if you need labor work again, I’m at your service Kojiharu-senpai. I better go now!”

He took off to go to the storage house where Yuki and Sae were, and that was when he sensed salamanders being active. He got so worried but then the scent just somehow disappeared. The moment he arrived was when everything ended. Sadly he wished he could take some action so he could kick those salamanders’ butts in order to impress Yuki in front of Sae. However, meeting with this airhead senior today did make his day in a way.

-
-

~TO BE CONTINUE~

[SCENE VI: The Loafing Bird]
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 06:08:54 PM by katekyohit »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2015, 05:55:28 PM »
SCENE VI: The Loafing Bird

This seems awfully familiar... Don't tell me Churi's joining in too?!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2015, 06:22:20 PM »
SCENE VI: The Loafing Bird

This seems awfully familiar... Don't tell me Churi's joining in too?!

That's what I was thinking, too.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Yhuiii

• as long as Mayu's here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2015, 06:08:00 AM »
I'm here to :onioncheer: :sashiko: encourage you  :nya:
み〜んなの目線を、いただきまゆゆ

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2015, 03:09:39 PM »
I am sure everyone was expecting this, I mean, me not commenting on this fic would be a biggest mistake in history.

Master Kate, can I tell you something? Like, more so complain...

You just know what strings to pull for me to love this fic even more, don't you... I mean...

No, it was not enough for you to have the ever epic Yuuko-sama or Rena-sama or Mayu-chan as awesome guys in this fic. You just had to add my recent guilty pleasure, my forever wonderful and amazing the Souhamtoku Yuihime-sama... and turn her into that...that....I cannot find the right words to describe his awesomeness....

You just had to do that, you knew I will die...

YEs, I DIED... I spazzed and rolled and squealed and what not... How could I not with this amazing story and these epic people in it... Well, I would exclude Sae if it was my choice, but toher than that... GAAAAAH  :wub: :wub: :wub:

where do I start, I don't even know... Everything is just....nghhhhh  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

I'll try to gather myself and properly give my thoughts but if I fail...it's all your fault, dear master Kate...

First thing that made me chuckle was when I read
Kuramochi Asuka spoke up while she was nibbling her pocky beside Aki and Yuki.

because to me Mocchi + nibbling = her love for earlobes, so yeah, I was quite distracted by that  :ptam-glow:

of course the guys would like to see Yukirin in the maid outfit, wouldn't they?~ Even I would love to see hear wear it, so you know... and it instantly makes me think of a sexier black version uniform from AKBINGO burger shop, LEL  :ding:

“Are you in heat? Just want to be swarm by girls, don’t you?”

:on lol: oh man just  :on lol:

ah, the guys bickering over who gets Yukirin was quite a joy, but even though deep in my heart I wish she stays with Mayu or Ren-kun, that new person - which I will talk about very soon  :luvluv1:  - is my new target when it comes to who I would want to win Yukirin's heart.

I know I should talk about the bickering between them all more, but you know...the thing I always notice is....ANGRY/MAD guys are DAMN HOT  :on_hot: :wriggly: :nya: especially Ren-kun  :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv:

I'll skip most of the story, there were a lot of dialogue parts which I would sum up as ROFL and LOL and any other funny abbreviations you can think of  :mon heh:

The most important part...

Okay, lemme talk about second most important part, okay? DANG IT SAE, YOU IMPROVED IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!!! That enemy could have easily destroyed you, but you went all out to protect Yukirin, even knowing that fire bitch could easily destroy you in a few more hits...  :mon scare: :on GJ:

Which bring me to that most important part...

*intakes a deep breath of air*

*another deep breath of air*

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

:mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon kissy: :mon kissy: :mon kissy: :mon kissy: :mon kissy: :mon kissy: :mon kissy: :mon kissy: :mon kissy: :mon kissy: :mon kissy: :mon kissy: :mon kissy: :mon kissy: :mon love: :mon love: :mon love: :mon love: :mon love: :mon love: :mon love: :mon love: :mon love: :mon love: :mon love: :mon love:

CAN I JUST SPAZZ A BIT MORE, I STILL HAVEN'T REGAINED MY SENSES...

:mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon angel: :mon angel: :mon angel: :mon angel: :mon angel: :mon angel: :mon angel: :mon angel: :mon angel: :mon angel:

Oh Yui-kun you came into my life like a mdfckn wrecking ball and destroyed everything around, leaving only my hard beating heart which was yearning for you... still is  :mon cute: :mon cute: :mon cute: :mon cute: :mon cute: :mon cute: :mon cute: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :on comhere: :on comhere: :on comhere: :on comhere: :on comhere: :on comhere:

and so in the end it will be KojiYuu...I knew it...I hoped for something different but knowing Kate...you dun do crack ships... *sigh* at least AtsuYuu would have been great...

Still, as long as DAT SMEXY EPIC YUIHAM-KUN IS IN THIS STORY, ANY PAIRING WILL DO, I JUST NEED MOAR OF HIM

Honestly though, more of Ren-kun + Jurina is what we all wish for  :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :hee: :hee: :hee: :prayers: :prayers: :prayers:

Anyways, hope this was not a lame comment and I shall wait for another chapter patiently  :on drink:

I've been a good girl, I waited patiently for this chapter too, right?  :monk gboy:

THANK YOU FOR TREATING MY AMNESIA CALLED "WHO IS MY PRINCE?"  :kneelbow:

Master Kate is the best  :gmon flowers: :mon rockstar: :mon thumb:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Redyta_Sas

« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2015, 07:04:27 AM »
!I don't know what I have to say
But this fic is AMAZING!!!

Please update soon! :deco:
I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! ! ! ! !

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2015, 04:08:15 PM »
Everything is PERFECT! Oooh. Yuki is starting to warm up with them~  :inlove:
 I wasn't expecting to see KojiYuu so soon. Ugh.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Who is my Prince? ~ Scene VI: The Loafing Bird (Update: 10/08/15)
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2015, 05:44:22 PM »
Replies:

MaYukiIsLife: Haha, unfortunately not, its Sashihara :)

Ruka Kikuchi: It's Sashihara lol I can understand that, since the bird associates with Churi.

Yhuiii: LOL, that's nice of you thanks! :)

sakura_drop_: What can i say for Sakura. LOL I like your spazz, it is truly entertaining and fun to read XD It does give me so much motivation to continue on with this fic LOL. I've told you countless times already but yeah. It is always fun to see this so don't stop it LOL. I hope you enjoy upcoming chapters :)

Redyta_Sas: Hope you enjoy upcoming chapters! :)

Claito: Glad you enjoyed it so far! :)

[SCENE VI: The Loafing Bird]

-

“Wah! We’re going to be late for class!!”

Yuki and Jurina were running up the hill to reach the school on time before the gates would be closed. The two girls woke up late and they rushed through the gates together on time and Yuki couldn’t help but to sigh with extreme relief.

“Awesome! We made it Jurina!”

“Jeez…we could’ve wake up earlier!”

“Its not really my fault here!”

Yuki is right. The reason she woke up late was because she exhausted herself from training yesterday with Ren and Jurina. After the situation with non-humans appearing into Yuki’s life, she started to consider finding a way to protect herself instead of always be completely dependent on the two of them. Yesterday, both Jurina and Ren helped educate Yuki regarding the world of non-humans that coexisted along with the human world. As a result…Ren taught the fundamental basic of using magic and divination to Yuki for self-protection. The black tengu clan was famous for Onmyoudo Arts as they were one of the special clans that could use magic and divination to purify spirits. Furthermore, humans with high spiritual talent were able to learn and acquire Onmyoudo Arts as well. The entire evening, Yuki had been spending time studying Onmyoudo Arts from her teacher, Ren, while Jurina stayed by Yuki’s side to protect her as usual. Jurina couldn’t stop being paranoid about Ren despite his intention to protect Yuki was sincere. As a result, she was exhausted from training and slept through her alarm this morning…

-

“Yuki-chan you’re late today! Overslept?”

The wolf boy approached her as she was sitting at her table. Yuki nodded and somewhat her answer made Yuko grinned energetically. He seemed to be imagining things beyond raven-haired woman’s expectations.

“Aw~ that’s so adorable. Next time I can be there to wake you up~”

“Maybe in the next million years, stupid wolf.”

The black elf appeared and he grabbed onto Yuko’s shirt from behind before pulling him away from Yuki without further ado. Obviously Oshima growled and grumbled under his breath while starting at Sae intensely. The two resumed their usual fight (over Yuki) once again and it’s becoming a routine in the classroom already. As the day went on as usual, today was another day that everyone would need to prepare more for the school festival. Right after the lunch break, their classes were cancelled for them to use this time valuably to finish the props before deadline. As Yuki was walking down the hallway with her Asuka and Aki, she accidentally saw Matsui-sensei standing outside while talking to this young man who looked quite messy. His hair was disheveled, his hat was slanted to the side, a number of necklaces and his dressing style looked as if he was rather unique: a white baggy t-shirt with black vest, and slightly shredded baggy navy jeans. 

“Who is that…?”

She unconsciously looked at them until that anonymous man spotted Yuki staring at him from a distance away. However he didn’t show any slight interest in her and diverted his eyes back to Ren before passing him this brown object before he left the school ground. For some reason, Yuki felt rather attracted to him…but it wasn’t his appearance. It was something else that made her felt familiar about that man.

“Yukirin! What are you staring at? Hurry up!”

“S-Sorry mocchi!”

She quickly returned back to her job, but her mind was still wondering who that person was. She remembered that moment she made an eye contact with that man…there was something about him that somewhat caught her attention…

-

After the school was over. Both girls were waiting for their history teacher to come pick them up at the parking zone of the school. They made sure that they’re not standing in an opened area for other students to spot them…but it seemed the teacher was taking his time and forced the two students to wait for his arrival at their checkpoint. The archangel didn’t seem to be impressed and was about to lose her patient.

“Grr…where the hell is he??”

“Maybe he’s wrapping up things. Despite he’s a non-human…he’s still a teacher you know?”

“Yukirin, you’re too nice to Ren. Who knows he might be deceiving us?”

“C’mon Jurina…don’t be overly paranoid. Ren-san is not a bad person.”

“The black tengu’s race is one of the races that are extremely endangered, and you know what that means?”

Yuki paused for a minute and processed what Jurina threw at her. If Ren’s race had a high risk of extinction, then he would high likely be the potential individual that would desire Yuki’s body. Especially, with Ren as the headmaster of Black Tengu race…the pressure was definitely on him to mate with the goddess of life to ensure his race’s survival. Despite she understood that, Yuki wanted to trust the man. She couldn’t imagine Ren betraying her though…and she wished that he wouldn’t because he’s a non-human individual that she trusted the most aside from Jurina.

“You must be Jurina-sama and Kashiwagi-sama!”

The young childish voice came from behind and the two were confused. He appeared to be a little girl around 5-6 years old and was wearing a black baggy hoodie and shorts with slippers. She began sniffing and smiled once again as she confirmed their identity.

“Ren-sama asked me to guide you two! He can’t personally pick you up because it will cause too much commotion and unnecessary rumors.”

“R-Right…so where are we going?”

“Follow me~”

The girl walked off and both students didn’t have a choice but to follow her. They left the school and down the street without saying a single word. The girl only responded whenever Jurina or Yuki threw in a question and her answers were very simple, but yet she wouldn’t tell where they were going. Finally they turned down at the corner and then they stumbled in front of this huge wooden gate. It was as if they went back into Tokugawa era…

“Ren-sama is waiting inside!”

“This is his place?”

“The Black Tengu’s headquarters, or you can call it Matsui household! It’s our cover name.”

Yuki was still amazed with the entrance and then the wooden door beside the gate opened. The familiar man came out and he was still in his teaching outfit. He bowed to them softly and welcomed them with a smile.

“Thank you Airi-chan for escorting them here. That will be it, I’ll take over from here.”

“Okay!”

The young boy skipped passed Ren and went back into the house. The teacher finally walked up to the two students and apologized to them that he couldn’t personally pick them up because it would grab too much attention from the students and from other non-humans too. As they were about to enter the house, Jurina was too suspicious with the situation and refused to allow Yuki to step in.

“Isn’t this basically stepping into enemy’s territory? This is Black Tengu’s headquarters after all.”

“J-Jurina…!”

“…You’re actually right, Jurina. That’s why I gave Kashiwagi-sama the charm for her protection. That black feather charm in your pocket.”

Yuki was surprised that Ren realized that she kept it in her pocket. She took it out and then the man smiled before explaining to Jurina that as long as the raven-haired student carried that, no one will touch or harm her. Despite the explanation Jurina wouldn’t let her guard down, but only until Ren gave his extreme declaration…

“If anyone were to harm Kashiwagi-sama, I will personally slay that individual despite they are my people.”

“…You serious?”

“With my honor and blood, yes.”

“…”

“Please Jurina, trust Ren-san a little.”

Yuki tried to convince her and finally Jurina let it go. She nodded and accepted the situation before the group walked into the household…and it didn’t fail to amaze the two of them at all. As Ren guided them through the garden on the white pebble path…Yuki was dazed by the garden and scenery of the house. It was extremely a traditional house back in Edo era. She felt like she could walk around for the entire day without getting bored at all, but their little walking trip came to an end as they arrived at a training dojo. The moment they entered it was completely empty and lights entered from all directions to light up the entire dojo.

“This is a best place to train Onmyoudo Arts. This place is especially built for training since no one will be able to detect your presences as long as you remain in here. That’s why it is safe from even Black Tengu clan itself.”

“Wow…thank you Ren-san.”

“Your pleasure Kashiwagi-sama, and I’ve acquired this for you.”

Ren passed her an old brown book and it made Yuki remembered about her history teacher meeting with an anonymous man earlier today. Maybe it was this thing that he received from him. Yuki couldn’t help but to be curious and asked him about it.

“Did you receive the book from this messy-looking man…? Well, today at school I saw you receiving something from him.”

“Oh? Yes, he’s a good friend of mine. He’s a book collector and a very knowledgeable person too. I asked him to find a book about this particular type of Onmyoudo Arts, which suits you. Do take a look.”

Yuki took a look at the content without further ado while Jurina had a peek over her shoulder as well. The content of the book revolved around sealing, defensive, and healing arts. Ren explained that Black Tengu clan had a large amount of Onmyoudo books but it all specialized striking arts than to be healing arts because Black Tengu were not capable for it. However, if it were Yuki she would be able to learn and perform healing arts easily without a hustle.

“T-Thank you so much Ren-san. This is…wow.”

“Not at all Kashiwagi-sama. I want to help you out, and I can understand how you feel too. I used to be very weak and wanted to protect myself instead of relying on others to look out for me.”

Yuki started to feel some sort of connection towards Ren. They do share similarities with one another and that was why he was able to relate to how Yuki felt. Without further ado, Yuki began learning how to control her spiritual energy and apparently she was a fast learner too. In a few hours, she was able to create a small transparent barrier around her. She was able to use 1st tier defensive arts under Ren’s guidance.

“Oh wow…Yukirin you did it!!”

“I-I…I did it? Wow…”

“Aside from that, we have to test your barrier’s strength too. It is extremely dangerous if you do not know your defensive skill’s limitations.”

“How?”

“…Jurina-san, do you want to be the one or shall I?”

“I will do it.”

Jurina took a step forward and then tightened her fist as she activated her archangel’s power. Her eyes changed and turned from brown to icy light blue…and she went into a solid stance right in front of her friend. Obviously the young beginner was extremely nervous but then Ren told her to relax and be confident with her own powers. Spiritual energy is directly dependent to one’s mind stability and thus there is no room for doubts or hesitation in one’s capability.

“Ready?”

“…Yes, I am.”

“Alright, I’ll start at low before I go higher…”

Jurina took another deep breath before throwing in her fist into Yuki’s barrier. In that instant, the young beginner obviously flinched with surprise but then she realized that Jurina didn’t reach her…she opened her eyelids again and saw archangel’s fist unable to break through her barrier and a surge of delight rushed up her face.

“I-I did it…! Jurina! I did it!”

“Nice~ that’s amazing Yukirin!”

“Let’s continue!”

“Jeez, someone is getting excited.”

“Hehe~ I guess I am.”

-

The training went on and they were all doing couple of tests on Yuki’s defensive art to see where its limits touched. However, it wasn’t that long that Jurina angelic power was able to break her barrier and made the raven-haired stumble backwards.

“So it can withstand up to only 30%...if its more than that the barrier will break.”

“Ehhh…just 30% of your strength Jurina?”

“Jeez Yuki, you’re not a god! Despite you’re a goddess, this is just your first day and this much is already amazing.”

“I guess I’ll train more and so I could at least protect myself from pursuing me again…and I want to be able to protect everyone too.”

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll protect you silly.”

Jurina went in and gave a little nudge right onto her friend’s forehead before letting out a smile of happiness. It seemed Ren called the end of today’s training because it would be a little too overwhelmed if Yuki pushed on more than this. However before they could leave…Ren turned to the entrance of the dojo as there was someone standing and watching Yuki training the entire time.

“What do you think, Rino?”

“Eh??”

Both girls was surprised at the same time hearing Ren talking to someone aside from them that were in the dojo. They turned to the entrance as well and saw the messy-looking man standing there. Apparently it was the same man that Yuki saw at school… Obviously the archangel was shocked that she couldn’t detect his presence at the slightest. However, it gave Jurina a confirm that this dojo was special just like what Ren said…despite he was right in front of her, she couldn’t detect his presence or power at all.

“Y-You’re that guy at school…”

“30% barrier tolerance in two hours. That is some mad talent…as expected from the goddess of life.”

Jurina flinched and got out her white naginata, but he showed no signs of fear. She had a gut feeling saying that this man is definitely not a human…but she couldn’t sense even a slightest power from him, which made her extremely cautious. However, Ren explained to the young archangel before she could hurt his acquaintance unnecessarily.

“He is my acquaintance, the book collector that gave you the Onmyoudo Arts book.”

“O-Oh…”

The man looked pretty inert and he slowly walked up to Yuki but it made her archangel guardian tensed up. This time, the raven-haired goddess walked up to her friend’s side and tapped on her shoulder to lower her guard down a little.

“Its okay Jurina, I do owe him for lending me that book.”

“…Fine, if you say so Yukirin.”

“Hmmmm, Kashiwagi Yuki is it?”

The man spoke up again and Yuki nodded nervously, he finally approached her and took a look around the raven-haired girl as if he could see something that normal eyes couldn’t. Obviously the two girls diverted their eyes to Ren and then he chuckled wryly while telling them that Garuda’s eyes were special than any normal eyes…as they were able to see energy wave in all living souls.

“Probably Rino is spectating your energy wave, Kashiwagi-sama.”

“M-My energy wave?”

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmm…intriguing. It’s as expected from an energy wave of goddess of life’s reincarnation. I need to record this down…please stay still.”

He pulled out a sketchbook from his shoulder bag and began sketching Yuki out of blue without exchanging any words with the girls at all. He began scribbling swiftly and writing down important notes as if he found a new undiscovered specie and must acquire as much information as he could. Ren ruffled his head before he could only tell them that this man is very unique and weird in his way. It took him a couple of minutes to finish his data collecting before he turned to Jurina to ask her a question.

“You call her Yukirin? That’s her nickname?”

“Yeah?”

“OK, so Yukirin it is.”

The boy turned to goddess before bowed his head down towards her. He surely had a formal approach to Yuki and then he raised his head back up again before introducing himself to her.

“Sashihara Rino, a member of Garuda clan. Nice to meet you Yukirin.”

“Garuda huh?”

“Rest assured archangel, despite I’m from the head chief’s bloodline, I don’t care about this mating with the goddess to prevent clan extinction. My fellow older brothers can do that instead. I don’t really care about of clan extinction.”

“W-What?”

“As long as I can discover new things and read books. I’m happy.”

This man surely was unique and different from any other non-humans that Jurina and Yuki met. He did not care about his clan at the slightest and it was as Ren told them, he’s very unique and weird in his way. He could be seen as a very indulgent person since he would live his own way without caring about others.

“You’re interesting Yukirin. Your energy wave…this could lead to a new world record about the goddess of life! So, be my subject for my new recording log.”

“E-Eh??”

“Oi, Yukirin is not some animal!”

“In exchange, my powers shall be your sword and my knowledge shall be your shield. Deal?”

This garuda man easily offered a deal to Yuki that he would be her alliance as long as she allowed herself to be the subject of his new recording log. She slowly diverted her eyes to Ren and it seemed he expected that coming…and it made her realize that he could trust this man a little…because he confronted Yuki blunting and straightly without anything to hide from her. She could feel that he was merely interested in observing and studying her than to save his own clan from going through extinction.

“…Alright, deal.”

“Yukirin—!”

“We don’t exactly have a choice Jurina, I think this is best for us…but I have a question to ask you Sashihara-san.”

“Yah?”

“What if our enemy is your brothers? Are you still going to be my sword?”

“Sure, that’s the part of the deal.”

He talked so casually as if he didn’t care about his own siblings or his clan’s survival. He simply doesn't give a crap of anything, furthermore his inert expression and appearance sure suited with that character. All he care right now is to observe Yuki and take records of her progress and evolution out of pure curiosity and interest. Ren finally walked up to them and hoped that his explanation would help Yuki and Jurina make their decision to accept Sashihara as a part of their alliance.

“The reason I introduced you to him is that he’s will be a good alliance for you. I believe you’ll learn a lot from him and it will definitely benefit you.”

“How certain is he trustworthy?”

Jurina spoke up and then Ren turned to her without any doubts in his eyes. He somewhat trusted this man named Sashihara to quite an extent.

“He’s a good friend, trust me.”

“…Alright, then I’m good with our alliance deal, Sashihara-san.”

“Sweet~ Sasshi is fine, that’s my nickname at my clan.”

She met a new non-human and formed an alliance pact with one another: partners of benefits. No one knows how long this would last, but at the very least this would be the best option for Yuki and Jurina to go with. Judging from how there was an increase of non-humans trying to pursue Yuki…its best to have alliances that didn’t aim to mate with her like Yuko, Sae, and Mayu. For the raven-haired goddess to obtain an ally similarly to Ren made her mind rest in ease a little more than before. She decided to keep train with her arts and under Sashihara’s knowledge, Ren’s guidance, and Jurina’s protection…she would be able to deal and handle with this escalating situation. She seemed to have such a strong determination to train even harder to become more reliable to Jurina and others. She had a moment of flashback when Sae protected her but ended up terribly injured…and if it wasn’t for Yui that came to save them then who knew what would happen to the two of them. She didn’t want that to happen again and she started to take some actions…finally, she unconsciously accepted and decided to confront this destiny of hers.

-
-

~TO BE CONTINUE~

[SCENE VII: Goddess of Life – Part 1]
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 04:10:09 PM by katekyohit »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Who is my Prince? ~ Scene VI: The Loafing Bird (Update: 10/08/15)
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2015, 12:12:06 PM »
 :mon hi:

HOWDY~ wait, that is so lame, um, HELLO~~~

anyways, I am here to talk about this fic and you know, it might not be as long as my comment on ULTIMATUM - which I shall present once I find my USB oTL - but I ranted enough about this fic on Skype to leave a comment that simply portrays my thoughts...right?  :mon sweat:

As always, I suppose I should warn that at some points the spazzing level might be too hard to handle, but well... It's THAT CERTAIN PERSON, so of course I'll be spazzing, duh.  :mon cute:

also, I should apologize if things don't go in an order the way story goes, just these are the points I have at the top of my head and thought sharing, so let's roll  :mon yoyo:

First things first, I am gonna talk about Rino. I thought about who the boy giving the book to Ren could be, and since I saw the drawing you sent me, it was an easy catch. But if I didn't see it, then mhm, I probably have had other guesses. Those are of no importance though. As we see, Rino fits his character really well and you know what? I really like him. I mean, he seems to care only about Yuki as a kind of species he wants to study and he doesn't care about this mating stuff at all. And it is good. I hope he is who he says he is and that he really has no ulterior motives. I feel like his character, being one of the RARE not-caring-bout-Yuki-as-bride type, really works well. Sasshi brings some different level to this story, where we see that not everyone wants to have Yuki to themselves... Okay... Wait, in a way he does, but it is for his studies...ugh, you know what I mean, he is nicer....  :mon tweaker:

Another thing I have to say is that I really love how Jurina's character is consistent but at the same time I have things to say to this lady....which will come abit later or I will sidetrack and end up spazzing right here right now, which would end up in me  forgetting to say some important things...  :mon lol:
Jurina seems to fit well with what Yuki needs as a friend and a guardian and when we see them training, Jurina is of great help to determine how fast Yukirin can improve. I feel like Jurina - if unleashed all of her powers - is one of the strongest characters power wise in this story...

Mayu: huh?! No way, of course I am the most powerful~  :mon bat:
Me: but I--  :mon duh:
Yuuko&Sae: *bickering over who is stronger and who should win Yuki's heart*  :mon woo: :mon beam:
Me: I give up...  :mon exhaust:

Um, so yeah... As I was saying, I think Yukirin and Jurina duo works really well, and I am glad Jurina is so protective of Rena  :mon thumb:

And then....there is him....
 :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv:

OMG I AM SO IN LOVE WITH REN, LIKE....OMG
 :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

hOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO PERFECT, SOMEONE TELL ME?!!!!!!
 :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove:

I should start properly talking, but he is just too good for my sanity to work correctly...  :mon ghost:

I have been wondering for a while now and to me Ren actually seems the type of character who is above everyone else.

Mayu: like I said I am--  :mon bat:
Me: SHUSH. yOU LISTEN TO THE MAIN POINT, BAT  :mon geek:
Mayu: ...  :mon freeze:

As I was saying, he seems to be someone above everyone else because...

1) He doesn't fight over Yukirin's attention and love and what not.
2) he states he doesn't really care about all that mating bullshit as long as Yukirin is well and safe.
3) He quietly helps her out, is on her good side and that, my friends, is how he gained Yuki's trust.
4) Which, results in me thinking he is No.1 top contender to capture Yuki's heart.

Mayu/Sae/Yuuko:  :mon ehh: :mon spit: :mon closeup:
Jurina: I knew he seemed suspicious  :mon fierce:

You young lady, stop right there. I have a long scolding for you waiting in line, so psh. Wait for your turn... Anyways, yes, as I was saying...  :mon blowhorn:
If I was Yukirin, who would I pick? A super overcocky bat who tends to not care and be okay about killing off even the innocent ones? Nah. Would I go for Sae or Yuuko, when the two know nothing better but to continue bickering with each other about who is more worth of Yukirin's heart, not even asking of her own opinion? Nah. Yui is one of the choices, but we don't know him as of yet. And Sasshi doesn't really care.
Yes, she of course would pick Ren. Ren is there for her, teaches and trains her, protects her, doesn't fight over her like others. He is better than those cocky brats. So this could be his ulterior motive.

To get on Yuki's side he needs to just be himself, don't fight over her. Instead, support her and she will come to him herself.
Mayu/Sae/Yuuko:  :mon annoy: :mon uggh: :mon wtfmm:
Jurina: I knew it!!! THAT @&^$#@  :mon mad:
Me: *pulls on Jurina's cheek*  :mon cheek:

Let me tell you something, young lady. One, this is only but a mere theory and it doesn't mean he really has ulterior motives. It would be a nice twist though. On the other hand, since as of now we know of him as of really nice and caring and helping.... WHY THE HELL YOU DO NOT SEE THAT, YOUNG LADY?!!!!!

Ugh, if you do not open you eyes and don't warm up to him, I am gonna take Ren to myself, comprende?!  :mon annoy:
Ugh, I want to spazz about Ren more, but well... I'd rather not, I think I did too much like so on Skype and Facebook...
 :mon mischief: :mon mischief: :mon mischief: :mon mischief: :mon mischief: :mon mischief: :mon mischief: :mon mischief: :mon mischief:

Anyways, Kate, I cannot wait for le update, do your best, okay?!  :mon yeah:
Your No.1 fan of this fiction,
Saku-chan
 :mon bye:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:20:25 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Who is my Prince? ~ Phase I: Goddess of Life (Update: 13/09/15)
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2015, 07:41:52 PM »
Replies:

anzai48: Hey anzai-san. I'm glad that you're enjoying it! Oh yes, they're all ikemen and basically their boy ver is mainly from their danso. :) I can't guarantee how much more handsome boys will appear, but its likely there will be more haha. I hope you enjoy this chapter! It's going slow, since I don't want to rush it just yet.  :deco:

sakura_drop_: Hi saku, lol, i do not need to tell you my response to your comments since I told you already XD Basically I like your theories, very interesting though XD If someone were to figure out the hidden hints in the fic first it would probably be you LOL I know your overflowing love for Ren XD but just wait, the story is going a little steady (before the real drama) so yeah, thanks for having much patience and always support me ^^ I can't thank you more than enough :) [Maybeishoulddrawmorerenphotos? :P] So yeah, i hope you'll enjoy this chapter

Who is my Prince?

[1st Saga: The Goddess of Life]
>>Part 1<<

-

The young girl stood before the raven-haired friend and her icy blue orbs gradually succumbed the brunette eyes as she extended her palm towards another individual. While she chanted under her breath, holy rings began appearing and condensing light around the two of them into a huge holy dart. It was ready to be shot any moment and the shorthaired brunette took a deep breath before she took a proper aim at her opponent.   

“…Release!”

The eagerly holy arrows were released from its grasp as it launched committedly towards her. However that young looking girl in plain comfortable casual outfit didn’t seem to be worried at all. The moment those holy arrows were about to reach its target, it dispersed into bits when it made contact against an invisible barrier around her. Using that opportunity, the young blue eyes girl already launched herself forward towards her enemy and gripped her fist tightly. She was intending to shatter the barrier by force, and her opponent wouldn’t allow her do such a thing. The Kashiwagi lady stretched her hand forward to accept her opponent’s strike without fear. An immense pressure began accumulating as the holy force clashed against the invisible barrier. It’s indeed a competition between the two forces to see which will be triumph over. Matsui girl poured in more force and was able to push her partner back while she’s getting closer to breaking Yuki’s defense. It gradually bent in towards her and Jurina gave a last spurt of her energy to surpass the barrier’s elasticity in order to shatter it into bits.

“YAAAAH!!!”

She gave an instant fist snap into Yuki’s invisible barrier and it bent in even more. However, the smart raven-haired lady pulled her hand back without Jurina expecting that and caused the young Matsui to lost some slight balance.

~THUDDDD!!!!~

In that blink of a second, Jurina was tackled by Yuki’s available left palm and she felt tremendous pressure attacking her organs. At least the power wasn’t deadly but she actually had a moment of anaphylaxis because that energy force was suppressing against her diaphragm and lungs. She wasn’t able to fight that pressure back and bounced right away before she could even break Yuki’s defense. Before Jurina could crash onto the floor, she recovered in midair and was able to land with her feet before standing up painfully.

“That’s enough, that should be a good enough training for the day.”

“J-Jurina! Are you okay!? Did I hurt you??”

“Don’t worry I’m cool! That just make me choke a little, but aside from that I’m good!”

Jurina smiled widely so that she wouldn’t make Yuki worried about her. Ever since that day, Yuki had been serious with training everyday at Ren’s place and it had been a week since then. At very least other non-humans wouldn’t know and find her training to protect herself from danger. Not only Ren was as Yuki’s instructor, his friend, Rino, was also there too. He took records down on his specimen’s improvement and right after Yuki’s training he went up to her and observe her closely in case he missed any detail.

“Hmmm, your energy capacity seemed to increase a little more. Ah I see…there is a pattern… the more you push over your limits the more it raises your energy capacity level.”

“O-Okay?”

Even though she went through this with Sashihara everyday, she could never get used to it yet. While Rino was doing his evaluation on Kashiwagi, Ren went up to the young archangel and passed this tiny black pill to her. Before Jurina could say anything to refuse the offer, he silenced her first by doing the talk first.

“It’s not just a choke, isn't? You’ve been enduring numerous reversal strikes to the point you’re actually injured. This pill will help you recover in a much faster rate than how you currently could, and don’t worry there’s no poison. I refined it myself. Kashiwagi-sama would be worried about you if she found out you’re injured because of her. So, the best is to heal before she figured it out.”

“…Fine.”

She took the pill reluctantly and swallowed it without further ado. The moment she turned to look at him she realized he was smiling at her. Despite her arrogant and rude attitude she displayed towards him, it didn’t waver Ren’s goodwill intention for her.

“Doing spiritual meditation will make healing process faster, but don’t push yourself too hard, Jurina-san.”

“I don’t need you to tell me that.”

“Haha, right.”

He only smiled before he turned his glance over to the young goddess whom was busy with Rino at the moment. Ren decided to call an end for today’s training since it wouldn’t be good for both Jurina and Yuki. Rino took off after he was done collecting data from Yuki’s training, and the young teacher dropped off his students in front of his home.

“Please rest well. I’ll see you tomorrow at school.”

“Thank you for today Ren-san.”

The two ladies left and only Yuki was the one that waved back to the man. The young archangel still couldn’t allow herself to be friendly with the tengu man. Who knows if he actually had any plans underneath his sleeves? It could be possible that he was trying to buy Yuki’s affection by showering good deeds he did for her unlike other nonhumans they met. If something like that were to happen, as her guardian, Jurina must ensure that she was accomplishing her sole life duty.

“Yukirin, make sure you rest okay? If you feel anything odd or something, give me a call immediately.”

“Don’t worry Jurina, I’ll be fine.”

Yuki couldn’t help but to smile while she leaned in closer to her childhood friend as they walked back home together. Her little mad dog guardian was surely very overprotective on her to the point that it became Jurina’s charm. The day proceeded on as a routine: Jurina dropped Yuki at the front of her house, followed with Yuki took a shower and worked on her school works in the living room until dinner. However there would be occasions that she was asked to go do grocery shopping for her mother since she forgot to buy some few things in the afternoon.

Unfortunately, even before Yuki could sit down and relax after her long hours of training with Ren… her mother ordered her to go to the plaza market close by to get some groceries she forgot to buy in the afternoon. At least it was just about 10 minutes of walking from her home to the market district.

“Okay…what do I have to get…OH! Salmon! Then I have to find the fish store…”

Yuki walked into the plaza district and it was still packed with adults doing grocery shopping. As she glanced her eyes everywhere, she finally spotted one to the left with a familiar name. She felt as if she heard that name somewhere but she couldn’t exactly recall where she heard it.

“Yokoyama…Ehh…I heard that name before.”

“Oh, isn’t that Kashiwagi-san?”

She turned around as she heard the boy’s voice coming from behind. The moment she turned around her eyes met with this young teenage boy with dark indigo hair. He had this waterproof apron and a towel wrapped around his head. That moment was when Yuki remembered where she heard that name…it was student council president’s name, Yokoyama Yui.

“Y-Yokoyama-san??”

“What a surprise to see you here, I’m certain you are here for shopping?”

“Y-Yeah, my mom asked me to come get some salmon and other stuffs. She forgot to buy some today.”

“Sure, how many grams you needed?”

“Eh?”

“I work at this fish market store, it’s owned by my relatives.”

Yui only smiled and welcomed Yuki to his fish market store. The man went to give his service to his customer after he unloaded box filled with fishes behind the display window. He sure knew a lot of fishes as he gave good recommendations to Yuki about which fish to cook when making certain menus. The young raven-haired student was astonished with the amount of information and details the student council president knew about fishes.

“I’ll get you this salmon, I presumed you want the head too?”

“That will be great please.”

“No worries. Do you want to come in and have a watch?”

“Eh?”

Yui took the salmon out from the display window and placed it gently onto the big chopping board. He grabbed this sharp knife especially for breakdown a big fish. Yuki watched the president did his magic on the salmon as he removed the bone and meat swiftly and easily as if it was already removed to begin with. In less than a minute, Yui placed his knife back onto the table and packaged the salmon meat very delicately for his customer.

“W-Wow, that’s some amazing skills.”

“Fish is our staple food, so we all sea serpents know how to break down fishes.”

“So this place is run by…”

“Yup, sea serpents. Not just this shop, many other shops in this market district is owned by us, since this is actually our land territory.”

“W-Whoa, I never knew that…I’ve been here so many times and I thought everyone are humans.”

“Haha, we have been living along side with humans for a very long time already. We’ve grown accustomed to how human society works, and learned to blend in.”

“But…well, if you don’t mind me asking this out of curiosity…?”

“That, why we chose to live along with humans instead of isolating ourselves like other do? Am I right?”

Yuki was surprised that Yui read her mind so easily and let out a satisfactory smile as he managed to guess what’s in her mind. He started explaining a long history of the sea serpent clan simultaneously working on packaging fishes into the storage icebox. Yui explained the entire beginning in order for the young goddess to understand the situation, since all of these things would be fairly new to her.

Sea serpent was one of the races bestowed with long life expectancy comparing to other races. They only have two offspring to replace the parents’ place in the future.  Their population density was maintained and remains unchanged for countless centuries. They were known to be one of the famous three ancient races that coexisted with beings that human called dinosaur.  Firstly, thunderbirds, known to possess the knowledge of the world ever since it exist and answers to all questions in the world. However they don’t live as long comparing to other two. Next, sea serpents, known to be the guardian of the ocean and maintains peace in the world. They do not form alliances with anyone aside from the other two ancient races. Lastly, the formidable white dragon race, also known as mother dragon and the strongest of all races. They’re the judges of the world that maintains the balance and harmony…like a mother watching the children and make sure they don’t fight. Some other races including the sea serpents co-exist and live along side with humans despite the big gap in their lifespan. Yui personally believed that this is the best approach to mend humans and non-humans together. 

“You see, not all primordiums are nasty like what you humans think. I believe out of all humans, you should know best since you encountered a lot of good primordiums yourself.”

Primordiums?”

“Ah right, pardon me, you must be familiar with the term ‘non-human’ more, don’t you? However according the world’s ecosystem, we’re known as primordiums…which means beginning or origin.”

“Beginning…”

“It wouldn’t be fair for us to be called non-humans, considered we existed and live before humans start to exist. That’s why a lot of primordiums do take it as an offense when one called them a non-human.”

Yuki was amazed with the knowledge she was taking in…but what surprised her was that she felt familiar with all these things Yui was explaining to her. It was like she knew these things but don’t at the same time. She easily absorbed all the information that was thrown at her like a sponge. Without further ado, Yuki apologized to him after she felt guilty for always calling them non-humans for the entire time.

“I’m sorry…I’ve been using the term non-human the entire time, but I’m really happy you told me this. Thank you Yokoyama-san.”

“Heh…you’re very kind, Kashiwagi-san. With someone like you exist among the human race, it does give me hope that one day we can coexist together without having any boundaries between humans and primordiums. ”

“Yokoyama-san…”

Yuki watched the boy without diverting her eyes away. She could see the hope in his glimmering blue eyes. She could tell that he wasn’t lying to her and his determination was real…he actually wished for the primordiums like them and humans to exist together, and his determination actually touched Yuki’s heart. It was as expected from the student council president…and the representative of the sea serpent race. Yui’s genuine wish attracted her unconsciously, and it made Yuki wanted to know about him even more. The more she got closer to the primordiums…the more she felt connected and related to them. However, in that midst of silence, Yui passed over a bag of salmon meat the young girl ordered and that caught her attention.

“I'm sorry to keep you up. Considered this as my gift for making you listen to me for this long.”

“No no it’s okay! I can pay—”

“It’s all good, then do consider as a free service for 1st time customer.”

He insisted Yuki had it for free and she reluctantly took it without further ado. She took it and was happy how she was surrounded by kind primordiums like Ren and others. In Yuki’s point of view, Sae and Yuko weren’t actually that bad. They have a good and warming heart. The more the young student interacted with them…the more she felt that heartwarming feeling. Somewhat she imagined a world without discrimination between humans and primordiums…and excluding the hunting goddess of life situation…Yuki would actually enjoy that kind of world more than the current human world. She wondered why, maybe it was because of the goddess of life’s influences…maybe she grew up with a primordiums for her entire life? All the wonders and curiosity everywhere, but Yuki was certain of her feelings despite whatever reason it could be. 

“…It will be nice if we can live together.”

“Huh?”

“We’re not that different from each other. We all have hearts, feelings, and thoughts. A world that we all can live together in harmony…It will be nice it if happens.”

“Kashiwagi-san…”

Yui was in silence, but then he let out a warm smile that caught Yuki’s attention. It was actually an encouragement to him to not give up on his beliefs. He couldn’t help but thanking this girl in front of her from the bottom of his heart and he bowed his head down towards to her without further ado.

“Those words meant a lot to me…thank you.”

After their conversation ended, Yuki still need to continue her quick detour around the market to buy the remaining things her mom needed for dinner tonight. Obviously she wasn’t well aware with her surroundings since there was a large number of people here so it would be hard for any primordiums to sneak and kidnap Yuki in public…however, it made it easier for them to spy on her.

“Hmm…I got the radish, potato, banana, apple, and ice tea…okay, I think I’m good.”

Yuki had a glance up into the sky and realized that sun was setting. She felt that it was about time she should head home before it would get too late and dangerous. Jurina had been pounding on her regard her safety and current status as the biggest target among all primordiums races. Enemies could be spying and sneaking up on her back anytime when she was least aware of her surroundings. As she was heading out, a group of men walked up to her from behind and accidentally bumped into her while pretending it was an accident.

“Whoa! I’m sorry!”

Both the man and Yuki apologized to each other, but the young girl became less aware of her back. Another men came from behind and had a handkerchief in his hand without letting Yuki realize it. He hid his presence very well to ensure no one could interrupt their mission and right before he could attempt to smother her, a top toy hit his head from behind out of no where.

“O-Ow!!”

Yuki was caught off guard and the moment she turned around she was shocked to see another man behind her with that suspicious behavior. She instinctively pushed the one in front of her before running away from them. However, she wasn’t dealing with an ordinary thief…since it was the primordiums that came for her. He managed to grab onto Yuki’s wrist on time and pulled her back so she wouldn’t be able to escape away. Without further ado, the young girl threw another top at another guy, and unfortunately he managed to catch it before it hit his face.

“Let neechan go!”

“Get lost kiddo…if you value your life I shall spare you.”

“You’re the one that needs to leave, or else we won’t spare you.”

“How haughty, I guess I should teach you a lesson—”

“You two gentlemen, do you need anything with Maachun?

A cold low tone voice came out of nowhere and the two guys were shocked to see this young teenage in front of them…but had this intimidating air around him. Their instinct warned them not to mess with him…because he’s a primordium like them, and probably much stronger than the two of them together too. The moment the savior girl saw the young man; she beamed out a huge smile across her face with much delight in her voice and eyes.

“Yuihan! Yay Yuihan is here!”

“Y-Yokoyama-san!”

“Please let go of her if you may, she is my guest of honor.”

“Who the hell are you to order us as if you’re our boss? Heh, why should we let the goddess go? You want her too don’t you?”

The enemy tried to provoke Yui, but his expressed barely change. He was not moved or bothered by their provoke at the slightest. However, before the two gangsters could say or do anything else, he suddenly disappeared from their sight and the man that was grabbing onto Yuki felt that cold touch on his arms. He blinked with surprise and he suddenly saw that young man from the corner of his vision. His body literally froze on that spot and Yuki was equally shocked as well.

“First warning, please leave and you’ll be unharmed, young fellow werefoxes.”

“Y-You…!”

“You came to the wrong place…because this place is our territory.”

The two werefoxes felt murderous glares coming from every direction and once they threw their glances around…they finally realized a mixture of adults, teenagers, and kids with those blue predacious snake eyes. What could be worse than being caught in the middle of another primordium’s territory? If they were beaten up into pulp, it would still be their fault for invading into another race’s area without permission or peace. It was indeed a lose-lose situation for them.

“…So be it.”

The two werefoxes decided to retreat for now. They abandoned their mission for the day and swore they would come back to take what they wanted. Once they left, young Maachun ran up to him and hugged tightly around Yui’s waist.

“I protected neechan! I did well right?”

“Hehe, yes Maachun, you did well.”

Yui let out such a gentle smile while he patted the little girl’s head. That was when everyone started coming out from the shops and that was when Yuki couldn’t believe her eyes. This was the first time she was surrounded with this large number of sea serpents, but yet she wasn’t scared at the slightest. Instead, she felt so secure and safe for some reason.

“Kashiwagi-san, are you okay?”

“Y-Yeah, thanks to everyone…thank you, everyone.”

“Don’t worry ojou-chan~ If anyone tries to hurt you let aunty know.”

“That’s right. We won’t tolerate anyone for making a ruckus in our territory.”

Both aunt and uncle of the vegetable shop replied back to Yuki with a very warm gentle smile. They were somewhat treating yuki like their grandchild and displayed a protective role for her safety. After that another girl came up to her from behind and pulled on the goddess’s shirt.

“If oneechan needs help, we’ll protect you! We got Yuihan, so we can beat up all the bad guys!”

Yuki was shocked and that was when she had a moment of short eye contact with Yui. He only nodded with a smile and ensured her that she would have the sea serpent’s protection whenever she was in danger. In that midst of moment, another uncle from a candy shop came up to her and couldn’t help but to give a close look on her.

“Y-Yes?”

“Eh! This time, the goddess of life is a young normal girl. She’s so harmless!”

He was very friendly, or in fact too friendly. He gave Yuki a smack on the shoulder while he let out his laugh wildly with slight excitement. A teenage girl walked up to Yui’s side and crossed her arms in front her chest, she seemed to agree with that uncle’s statement and expanded from there. Her voice caught Yuki’s attention first before she could turn around to look at whom it was. The moment she turned was when she had a shocked even more was that she knew that girl. She was actually from her school, the same year as her, her very own friend, and the vice president of the student council. She had a moment she was out of words to say and stared back at her classmate with full-blown surprise.

“Despite you're the goddess we’re targeting, you’re still a mortal…and with our honorable sea serpent blood, we vowed to guard and protect humans as long as we live. You’re welcome here, Yukirin.”

“H-Haruka-chan!? S-So you’re—”

“Ugh, this is why I don’t want to reveal myself, Yui.”

“C’mon Paruru, eventually Kashiwagi-san will know about you anyway.”

“Hmph…”

The young goddess was in shock to learn that her friend, Shimazaki Haruka, turned out to be another sea serpent like Yui as well. But in that midst of confusion, other primordiums supported Haruka’s statement and confirmed that Yuki would be 100% safe as long as she’s within their territory. They promised they would not harm her or let any harm get to her. 

“I like neechan! So I’ll protect neechan too!”

“You’re safe here ojou-chan, make yourself at home whenever you step into our territory.”

“E-Everyone…”

Yuki smiled after realized how kind everyone is to her despite knowing she’s goddess of life, she finally understood what Yui meant by a lot of nice primordiums out there. Everyone was being very honest and kind to her. Despite she was their target; they did not forcefully kidnap her like how other primordiums races do. They gave her respect as a human, and Yuki could feel it. She did not have any solid reason to believe them…but her gut feeling said that she could trust them. That young girl was still holding onto Yuki’s shirt and then she slowly moved her hand to pat the little girl’s head. Her respond was something that Yuki would never forget for the rest of her life. She smiled back to her and snuggled up closer to her. These people are not different from humans…or they might be even better than humans themselves. After Yuki spent a little time with the sea serpents in the market plaza, Yui, Haruka, and Maachun offered to walk her home in case the werefoxes attempted to ambush on her.

“Really, thank you so much for today Yokoyama-san.”

“All good, and Maachun seemed to take a like of you.”

Yui was referring to this little girl that was holding onto Yuki’s hand while they were heading over to her home. She enthusiastically smiled at her and it warmed up Yuki’s heart even more. This little girl saved her, and the young goddess could feel the pureness of her heart too.

“You’re very special, Kashiwagi-san. Its rare for a sea serpent to become attached to someone like this. You indeed have a special charm.”

“I guess because I’m a reincarnation of the goddess of life?”

“Maybe, but either way the kids like you, I believe Maachun and other kids would love to see you again.”

“I’ll make sure I find the time to visit.”

“Really neechan? Promise?”

“I promise Maachun.”

“Yukirin, you better be more careful. More enemies will come and if you want to be safe you better start acting like an important person.”

Haruka spoke up while she was walking right behind Yui and her at the moment. It seemed it was still a little awkward between the two of them since they were pretty close in one of the subjects they had together…but now that Yuki discovered Haruka’s true identity, it made the young primordium wondered whether things would be the same or not.

“Haruka-chan…”

“Hmph.”

“C’mon Paruru, you two are good friends aren’t you?”

“Mind your business, Yui.”

“Haha, yes ma’am.”

Yuki could tell that the two of them are very familiar with one another, but likely because both of them were from the same race. Despite how blunt Haruka’s words were, she was right, if Yuki don’t consider herself the priority of all primordium races right now…she wouldn’t be as cautious as she should be. She smiled softly before she turned around to make an eye contact with Haruka.

“You’re right Haruka-chan…thanks for the warning.”

“…You’re just too soft, Yukirin. You’re just so unaware of how important your role is.”

“Then… will you keep scolding me if I do stupid things again?”

“It’s not my job to keep babysitting you. Did you forget you’re also our target too?”

“Of course not, but I know you wouldn’t hurt me…I wonder why but I know you wouldn’t. I know I can trust you.”

“…Goddess or not, you’re bloody naïve and annoying as always, Yukirin.”

It appeared like the two were fighting, but judging from that satisfaction smile on Yuki’s face everything went well. It was their unique way of reconcile with each other. In a couple of minutes they finally arrived at the front of Yuki’s house, and it was the time for they to separate once again.

“Thank you so much for today Yokoyama-san…and I did have a thought about it.”

“Hm?”

“…I want to believe it too, that one day, humans and primordiums can live together without discriminations. I want to see that day come, so please don’t give up on us, the foolish humans.”

“…Thank you, Kashiwagi-san. Those words meant so much to me. You really made my day, and I’ll see you tomorrow at school. Also…I think just Yui will be fine. I’m glad we have a talk today and I’m sure we’ll be good friends from now.”

“I’m sure we will, Yui-san.”

-

The day slowly went on and after dinner, Yuki called Jurina over for a talk and she told her the story of what happened today. Obviously her guardian angel was utterly worried and scolded Yuki for not calling her. However, Yuki told her how much comfort she received today from the sea serpent clan despite she was their ultimate target. They protected her and she felt that she could trust them without doubt.

“Are you sure you can trust them? They might be hiding their true intentions behind their back.”

“I’m sure they’re not. I just…know they’re not lying. They’re speaking with their hearts, and with pride of their own race. It’s so weird, but it’s just my gut feeling.”

“…If you insisted that they could be trust, then I’ll go with that then.”

“Aw Jurina~ you’re just so sweet!”

“U-Uwah!? Y-Yukirin it’s ticklish!”

The goddess jumped into her guardian and hugged her tightly with a huge delightful smile. Sometimes Jurina could have such a mad dog attitude, but she would always give up and become very soft with her. That was Jurina’s ultimate charm and Yuki just loved that side of hers. After they spent enough time together, Jurina had to leave before it would get too late. They wouldn’t want to miss their precious hours or sleep since they both have an early school day tomorrow once again.

“Good night Jurina! See you tomorrow.”

“I’ll come pick you up as usual. Don’t leave without me.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Jurina watched her goddess walked back into her home and that was when she let out a worried expression. After hearing Yuki’s story about the sea serpents and werefoxes…she realized that the situation was about to escalate soon. However, what worried her more was about her Yuki.

“To feel and touch one’s naked heart and soul…is the goddess of life’s speciality. This... is the first sign of goddess’s awakening.”

Nothing could hide from goddess of life’s power. She could reach down to people’s true nature and bring out the truth without fail. That skill would definitely come in handy and protect Yuki, however it was a huge sign to goddess’s awakening. Just like a fruit, as the fruit grew and became ripe…that was when animals started to hoard in to eat that delicious fruit. Furthermore, Jurina could still feel her muscles aching from the attack Yuki executed onto her...if it wasn't for the medicine Ren gave her she probably would have a difficult time hiding it. Yuki's powers were getting stronger and goddess of life's powers are awaken within her as each second passed by... That situation could be compared to Yuki’s and it made Jurina realized that the real fight is imminent and inevitable.

-
-

~TO BE CONTINUE~
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 04:24:00 PM by katekyohit »

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
Since I am a saeyaka shipper ^^" so I am concerning when sayaka will appear haha

Ur story is good and the topic is nice heehee I would like to know the further development of the story haha

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Did Ya