JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Order of Chaos - Maniacal

Author Topic: UNEXPECTED || AtsuMina, KojiYuu, MaYuki, WMatsui || Chapter 6 Update! (053115)  (Read 20663 times)

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Hello minna-san~ :on gay: The idea for this fic came when I was spacing out before sleep :mon sweat: I challenge myself to write more than one pairing, I hope you like it :pen_whirl: sorry if you find grammar mistakes and typos, please tell me if this fic is confusing! Because I want to make this fic contains some secrets and surprises :glasses: douzo! :byebye:

PROLOUGE

IT WAS UNEXPECTED
Everything went pretty normal today, the sun still rose from the west and was set to the east. No strange whispers, gossiping about somebody. The sky still blue, not red or changed to other color. Myself still the short old me. My friends didn't do something odd. Based on that, my mind hurriedly think today was just a normal day.
But...I was short-minded.
I took back my words as the headmaster announced my ace position, being the center of this school below the headmaster, has substituted by a commoner. I think I saw this person before...but not sure.

=====================================================================
IT WAS UNEXPECTED
I was putting the garbage into the dust bin as the sign my part-time job is over. There were not too many costumers shopping today. I thought today was my lucky day like the fortune told me but it happened otherwise. Few of the costumers were pretty impatient and easily mad. Didn't know whether it was me being too slow serve them or few of them got bad mood or something. Well this happened not for the first time, besides I'm already used for this. I thought today was just an unlucky day for me.
But...The God played a trick on me.
I took back my words as two figures of man suddenly approached and kidnapped me on the way I walk home. They made me unconscious, until we arrived in a castle-like house. My eyes opened then saw the luxury around me also I was laying on king-sized bed with some soft pillows and warm thick blanket. The door opened, a man with tux came in. He told me that I was the heiress of the family who owned this castle. They took me back because the castle was safe now. My fake parents were just servants. He also told me that...something will coming soon.

IT WAS UNEXPECTED
Today was a usual day for me. Well that was my mind think so but I agreed. Many girls approached me like usual. Many girls squealed because I winked or smiled at them like usual. Many girls tried to catch my attention by doing whatever works like usual. If one of them lucky, I would steal a kiss on their cheek sometimes on lips like usual. Many girls surrounded me like usual. I ran away from them like usual. I did my usual activity today. It came an end that today was my usual day, that's why I agreed with my mind.
But...I surely was wrong.
I took back my words when a foreign girl walked towards me. Somehow her expression was unreadable, she confidently got in to the circle of the girls, pulled me out who was in the center of the circle. She captured my lips.

IT WAS UNEXPECTED
I had a nickname that everybody in school already familiar with. Only me who ruled the nickname, literally described myself and behavior. There was not special or new things in school today. Those stares never changed. Their attention were on me wherever I passed by. Whispers never stopped come out from their mouth. I didn't know are they praising me or mocking me. I didn't care. The same words my mind created for today. Just the same day like yesterday huh?
But...factually I was fooled.
I took back my words at the moment a new transfer student entered my class. She got the whole class attention because of her expression looked exactly like me. The class cheered and shouted another person like me appear. They called the new student with my nickname. I also recognized her face as my rival from the past.

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: UNEXPECTED || AtsuMina, KojiYuu, MaYuki, WMatsuii ||
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 11:46:55 AM »
cant wait to read more!!!

the third one... :inlove:

hm..the last one is definitely a mystery to me.. :?

update soon!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 12:09:04 PM by Kairi65 »

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 11:48:08 AM »
IT WAS REALLY UNEXPECTED! :mon XD:

This is really good~ :mon inluv:

Update please~ :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 11:51:45 AM »
Well, this prologue is interesting and with mystery.. however, I don't know who is telling this about herself.. but it's look good..  8) 
So keep writing and... waiting the first chapter..  :glasses:
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 01:26:36 PM »
Cant wait for the next ch

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 01:57:10 PM »
DAMN INTERESTING

Like, woah everything is a mistery!!! Get so excited >w<
To add the fun, my KojiYuu is here, so....yeah. :P

Need the first chap asap XD

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 06:50:41 PM »
Four main pairings~ :cow:
The second one sounds so interesting, I wonder what's going to happen :w00t:
She captured my lips.
Eh! I wonder who this is!? :shocked
So mysterious and interesting! I can't wait for chapter 1 :twothumbs

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 07:57:02 AM »
well........ I cant guess anybody that written in there.

so........ I demand an update soon :p

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Hello minna-san I'm back! I'm having my final test but I want to update this fanfic every a week so, I try my best to find free time :sweat: I have no time to edit, I'm sorry for grammar errors and typos :kneelbow: I present you the first chapter of UNEXPECTED. Douzo! Thanks to River1721 who helped me with the image :D and you who commented. Once again sorry I can't reply but please tell me what you think about this :)

UNEXPECTED
Chapter 1: Meeting Time
[/b]

A girl was standing in front of a shiny wooden desk in a silent room. She faced a man who was staring at her intensely. There was another person in the room standing next to the girl. Heavy air surrounded them. Nobody dared to talk even they wanted to. The girl took a glance to the person, examined her face. Calm was what plastered on the person's face like everything will be okay but the girl was opposite. Since that day she couldn't stop thinking of herself, of her faults, of her work, and many more. Even though she never failed on her work and never made fault because she always meticulous, she blamed herself. After all, her smart brain created a conclusion that the man has something up his sleeve. Her mind could still remember clearly those words the man said to her weren't just words, there was trust in those. At first she doubted her ears when the man declared she was removed from her current position. Her questions that time were 'how come?' And 'why?'.

She snapped back to reality as the man cleared his throat. "I would like to introduce you to our new president of the student council. Takahashi, she is Maeda Atsuko. Maeda-san, she is Takahashi Minami."

Takahashi Minami offered her hand at the same time encouraged herself to look at the new president's eyes, Maeda Atsuko. She didn't know why from the beginning she believed the new president's face was familiar but she couldn't remember where or when they met. No need long time for the new president to response her hand. She smiled genuinely. "I'm Maeda Atsuko from class 2-D. Just call me Acchan. "

"Takahashi Minami like the headmaster told from class 2-A. Just call me Takamina." They shook hands for seconds after that turned their attention to the headmaster.
"She might be short, but her brain is something that should be praised Maeda-san." The headmaster chuckled while Takamina sighed. He turned to serious in a blink of eye as he looked at their eyes in serious gaze. "I hope you two can work together. Takahashi, I order you to teach Maeda-san about the president's task and how to do her work. Any question so far?"
Takamina once again took a glance to Acchan. She found out the girl glared to the headmaster but her glare wasn't too obvious yet she was sure the new president glared. Puzzled of her action she starts to think again. Bad for her, the headmaster disturbed her thinking time by allowed them to leave. Takamina was the last who come out. She closed the door and when she lifted her face, Acchan was standing in front of her with the same genuine smile she showed a while ago. At this moment, Takamina wiped away her puzzled mind. She took one step ahead to close the distance between them.

"Do you need something?" Takamina asked.

"Hm...Nope. I just want to tell you that it was nice to meet you." Acchan's smile suddenly disappeared, change to smirk. "I can't wait for what will happen to us in the near future. See you around, Takamini~" as she said that, she walked away.
Takamina froze on her standing place. She was mad at the 'Takamini' name Acchan mentioned but she couldn't mad. Strangely her mind was blank. Much to her surprise, the new president sent chill down her spine.
==============================================================
"WHAT??!! I'm...I'm the heiress of the family who owned this castle?!" She shouted out loud make the man who was actually her personal butler jerked as he surprised.

"Yes ojou-sama. Please calm down..."

"Y-you..called me what?!" She shouted louder with wide eyes.

"Ojou-sama...your parents will tell you the truth. They are on the way to come home, please to kill the time, you take a bath and change your clothes. If you need something, just call the maids or butlers through the telephone on the cabinet beside your bed. I was demanded to to tell a message for you which is something will coming soon and you must be ready for it. Now I need to go, we meet again after you finish ojou-sama." He bowed and then got out of the room, leaving the girl who was jaw dropped.
The girl stunned on her bed. She looked around her bedroom and admired the luxury again before stepped herself in to the bathroom. Inside she let out a long 'woah' at the same time walked around the room. There were a large bathtub which fit for three adult people, an elegant glass shower, an expensive closet, and more luxury things. Because her 'fake' family was poor aback that caused her to do part-time job, things around her now literally make her drool. It was rare for her to see money in a big amount. Now everything changed 180°. When she realized her mouth was watering, she immediately wiped her saliva on the corner of her mouth and started to undressed herself. She grinned when her brain couldn't choose between bathtub or shower which she finds it lame.

However because she dislikes to wasting time, she chose shower instead bathtub so she won't take much time. After a few minutes, she got out with her body wrapped by the soft towel and then went to the cupboard. She opened it and caused her to astonished. The cupboard has changing room inside, has many kind of clothes, shoes, and accessories. It was like the scene she watched in princess story. The various clothes gave her hard time to pick one and wear. Mostly the clothes are girly. She raised an eyebrow since her style wasn't girly nor tomboyish, we could say in the middle. Her time was disturbed by a soft knock on the door. Her personal butler alarmed her to be quick because her parents already arrived.

Because of that, she picked random a plain peach dress and a pair of flat shoes. She went downstairs to meet her real parents in the family room. Her heartbeat increased due to nervousness. No need to take long time, she arrived in front of the door of the family room where two butlers standing there. They bowed to the girl after that opened the door. It seems the girl used of the luxury now because she didn't impressed anymore instead she was quiet. Two figures of old man and woman sitting on the sofa smiled at her. The woman approached her and embraced her tight for some minutes. The girl couldn't complain because she understand her mother missed her so much after years didn't meet. Out of sudden her mind had a blur memory of her parents, their faces...she recognized them.

Her father gestured both of them to sit. Finally they sit, the man opened a conversation. "My daughter, we are able to see you in our home sweet home now. I am very thankful for this given chance." He paused for a while, smiled at the girl who smiled back. "We thank our servants who became your parents so much. They raised you well when we were solving problems. Last time we met you were still 5 years old."
"We sent you to new school my dear, the Akiba Academy. Each generation of our family attend school there. I hope you like the school, your father and I already registered for you. You go to school start from tomorrow okay?" Her mother spoke. The girl nodded.

Strangely their expressions changed to serious. Her father continued. "Beware of your schoolmates, looks can manipulate you my dear. Promise me you won't fall on their trick so easily."
===The Next Day===
"Attention class! We have a new classmate. Please come in."

The students who were noisy became noisy again after the teacher told them so. Curiosity haunted their minds about the new student. Is the student a girl? Or a boy? Male students expected a girl to be the new students while female students expected a boy to be the new student. Fortunately their curiosity answered by the new student appeared. Half were disappointed and half were excited.

"Konnichiwa minna-san! My name is Oshima Yuko! Please be nice to me." She showed her smile to her new classmates which replied by gasped of amazement by them. They started whispering about the comeback of the daughter of the Oshima family.

"Be quiet class! Let's see where you can sit...oh! There is empty desk beside Kojima-san. Please sit there."
Before Yuko could step, the girl named Kojima-san raised her hand, made her retreat from her action. "Sensei, I don't want to sit with her, with anybody. You know very well my reason." She wore her expressionless face but Yuko could sense something from this girl. Something which hard to describe. Eyes met eyes, Yuko knew this girl got her interest in such a quick time. Wow this girl...is hot. Look at those boobs and her curves...perfect! Being sent to this prestigious school and meet this flawless girl, how lucky I am. Yuko grinned but stopped because for the second time their eyes met. That Kojima-san suddenly stood up from her chair and walked to Yuko.

"If you are persistent I won't take any responsibility of what will happen to you later. Remember that." As she finished, she get out of the class.
==============================================================
   A pair of soft cold lips on hers she felt strange sensation inside her body. The person who is kissing her right now pulled back after a few seconds. She was speechless. For the entire of her life never be someone initiated a kiss to her. Her surroundings were speechless too, either shock or angry because their idol in school kissed by a foreigner. Well not a foreigner actually since the person wears the school uniform. The girl dragged out of the circle by the foreigner student to the rooftop. On the way, she was still speechless, just follow where the foreigner student going. When they arrived the girl panted and based on her knees. Strangely the foreigner student didn't feel tired at all. Both were in dead silence afterward. She couldn't hold this kind of situation anymore so she opened the conversation first. "What are we doing here?"

The foreigner gave her a cold stare which make the girl looked away. She wondered what is her fault, the one who should gives cold stare is supposed to be her but that foreigner...is weird. Her waiting paid off as the foreigner speaks to her. "....I love you.."
"Huh?" The girl mentally face palmed. "If you want to confess, you shouldn't did like you did a while ago you know. You will be in danger, my fans are scary if it comes to bully."

"Please be my girlfriend."

The girl once again speechless of the boldness the foreigner showed. That person didn't even hesitate. She scratched her un-itchy head. "What if I say no?"

"I won't believe that."

The wind blowed hard to their direction, messed some strand of their hairs. The girl stared at the foreigner. She has fair skin, raven hair, thin body, Japanese oriental face, and...her eyes...what is wrong with her eyes? Before the girl could find the answer, out of sudden the foreigner pinned her on the wall. Their faces were just few centimeters apart. Those eyes...now she could see it clearly. She blinked her eyes for few times. Did she imagining? Was it illusion?

"You are the one I'm searching for from a long time ago." The foreigner stated. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Matsui Rena from class 2-C. I know you are confused why I did that to you. I did it so these girls grow distant from you and I distract you from them."

The girl wanted to ask but was cut off. "So, what's your answer? Will you be my girlfriend or not?"

The girl thinking for a while. Her senpai was true she could take advantage if they dating so these girls won't disrupt her life anymore. Moreover her senpai looks pretty enough to be her girlfriend. She smirked knowing despite this weird girl has innocent face she was somehow aggressive. Without thinking twice she nodded. "Can I ask something Rena?"

"Ask away."

"Your eyes...what happened to them?"

Rena released her grip from her girlfriend's wrists. "Well, you will discover soon Jurina."

This time was the latter's turn to smirk. Once again Jurina blinked her eyes for few times because of the rare sight she saw. Half of herself told her it was a wrong decision to accept her confession but the other half told her it was right so she won't annoyed again by her wild fans. She knows she just fell on Rena's trap though she couldn't back away. She swallowed hard as Rena hold her hand, took her out of the rooftop. Rena's hand...was she sick?
   Watanabe Mayu tried hard to stifle her anger as the teacher declared that her rival, Kashiwagi Yuki, can sit on the empty desk in front of Mayu's desk. She ignored those talks about her rival and just stared at her deeply. As for Yuki, she only took a glance at Mayu and then sit. The lesson continued but Mayu couldn't focus. She was afraid of her rival but didn't want to admit it. World knew very well how Mayu really hates defeat. Time flies fast when she heard the bell rang for break time. A group of guys went to Yuki's desk, asked her some questions and flirted her when some girls who staying in class gossiping about her and Mayu. The guys' noisy voices pissed Mayu so she decided to go somewhere. A voice which called her name stopped her. She didn't need to turn around to see who is calling her name because the voice was her rival's. Rolled her eyes as annoyance, she faced her rival.

"Can we talk for just both of us?" Yuki asked.

Whispers started to spread around the class. Mayu made a click sound of mouth. "I want to eat my lunch."

"I promise it wouldn't long."

More click sound of mouth from Mayu. "I refuse."

Yuki grasped her hand which caused Mayu to let out her protest. They arrived in the back of the school within a minute. Mayu immediately break free from Yuki and stared at her angrily. "What do you want huh?! Can you stop coming into my life?!"

"I just want to make sure you won't reveal my secret to anyone." Yuki crossed her arms.

"Tch, the same thing I want to warn you. Want to declare a war again huh, Kashiwagi? No problem for me because I already found them in this school." Mayu's lips formed a smirk, the cocky one.

Yuki followed what Mayu did. "Well well, I already found them too in this school." Her face changed to expressionless, dark aura was around her body. "I will never forgive you Watanabe Mayu."

"Like I will to you too."

Their faces turned to expressionless while staring at each other's eyes coldly. The girl who owned cold nickname was giving her coldest stare. After few minutes she turned around and walked away, her stomach grumbling for food. On the other hand Yuki kept staring at Mayu's back while busy with her thoughts. Many ways came upon her mind to beat her rival but she knows her rival was not weak. Many people would think her rival weak based on her appearance though inside she was really different. As Mayu no longer exist there, Yuki took her phone out of her blazer pocket, dialing a number.
"Hello. Yes I know you already know what happened but still you ordered me to report what is going on." Yuki sighed. "So, what now?" She heard carefully all the answer. "Hm...okay as you wish. Wait for it." Once more Yuki smirked.

To Be Continued...

A/N: next chapter will reveal the answer of your questions and curiosity! Please wait okay~ wish me luck for my final test hehehehe :byebye:

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+

Well.. with each (possible) couple are some mysterious things.. what makes me more curious about it.. :cool1:
However, I am more for Atsumina couple (I hope it will be), but full chapter was interesting to read.. :on woohoo:
Continue and waiting next update.. :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Re: UNEXPECTED || AtsuMina, KojiYuu, MaYuki, WMatsui || Chapter 1: Meeting Time
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2014, 12:31:50 AM »
Sorry for being here just for wMatsui. But, hey... That's a hot opening for wMatsui! I love it :lol:

Waiting for the next update ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2014, 12:42:50 AM »
Nooooo!!!! Rena!!! Don't be sick!!!

Conti!

Conti!

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2014, 01:02:06 AM »
Wow, Wmatsui off to a good and mysterious start :mon star:
I wonder if Rena is really sick or not? :mon huh:
She was mad at the 'Takamini' name Acchan mentioned but she couldn't mad. Strangely her mind was blank. Much to her surprise, the new president sent chill down her spine.
Oh~ for Takamina to get chills down her spine, is she afraid if Atsuko? :hehehe:
Uh, being called Takamini in the beginning. I wonder if Acchan will tease her with that name :mon sweat:
They started whispering about the comeback of the daughter of the Oshima family.
Hm, did Yuko had to be sent away for protection reasons or maybe something else :dunno:
Haruna didn't seem to be happy to meet Yuko :mon exhaust:
"Well well, I already found them too in this school."
Yukirin and Mayu are rivals, and it seems Mayu is very cold towards Yukirin. :mon ignore:
I wonder what the history between these two are :tama-uhh:
Seems like they have a target, that goes to their school. :glasses:
Thanks for the update, can't wait for next chapter :mon bye:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2014, 01:20:55 PM »
Unexpected.... Unexpected indeed...

All the pairings are all my favorites.... especially Atsumina

Very nice.... 'Takamini'  :yep: perfect description

Ah... Yuko being warned by Haruna...  :?

Jurina and Rena....  :inlove:

Yuki and Mayu rivalry...  :drool:

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2014, 03:57:31 PM »
O-O!! Rena confess to Jurina...what happen to Rena body?

Mayuki rivals...i see hated first love later lol

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2014, 10:22:27 PM »
cant wait for the next update! :panic:

ps, good luck for you test  :thumbsup  and "you-know-what" ;)

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Re: UNEXPECTED || AtsuMina, KojiYuu, MaYuki, WMatsui || Chapter 2: Our Pasts!
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2014, 08:57:05 AM »
Hello minna-san I'm back! :cow: :cow: :cow:
First of all I'm apologize for the late update :kneelbow: I had to do something so I wasn't able to online and type the continuation. I'm sorry...
I wrote this in rush, forgive the grammar mistakes and typos if you found. I hope you still waiting for the update :D Douzo!

REPLIES
@black_maa: your curiosity will answered soon :) I'm very happy you said the full chapter was interesting to read XD
@RenshuChan: it's okay if you're here just for wmatsui XD eh you think the opening of wmatsui is hot? I'm very happy you said that :wub:
@gekgeki: Rena has something...that you will know soon what it is :glasses:
@River1721: wah your comment is long, I don't know how to reply it :monsweat: but you will find out soon XD
@cisda83: I'm very happy you think that :hip smile:
@Kirozoro: what happen to Rena's body? You will know soon! XD I agree with you :D
@Kairi65: gomen for the late update :kneelbow: thanks for the good luck *mumble* typo lady XD

UNEXPECTED
Chapter 2: Our Pasts!

Someone's POV

Another boring night with this old woman talking about things I did not care. Seems like only me in the room who felt annoyed, the other was listening carefully like it was the most important thing in the world. That woman crossed her legs on her comfort chair while she rested her back on it. I felt a light tap on my shoulder. It was my friend with her lips formed a smile that bore to see. I could not help but let out a deep sigh of tiredness. "Can we go home now? Geezzz that woman, she told us too many things."
She shook her head vigorously. "Don't be like that. She is our leader, you should respect her." 

I wanted to whine but stopped as my other friend stood up and left without permission, followed by my other friend with her device attached on her palms. My eyes immediately shot to my friend in front of me. "I guess I don't need to ask anymore if I want to go home now." When I wanted to pack my belongings, the old woman called my name. I turned my gaze towards her. She approached me. Her hand on my shoulder after the distance between us closed. Six letters came out from her mouth. After she thought I understand and got what she said she allows us to go home. My friend and I were walking home together in silence. Well this is happened frequently since both of us...no four of us are talk less person. I decided to broke the air because I felt uncomfortable with this situation. How weird myself tonight....I never felt this way usually....

"Ne, how was your day?" None I think will good to open a conversation except this one. Forgive my occupied brain. It caused me to think about the problem I had repeatedly for the whole day. I cursed myself.

"Fun..I think? The person I met today is very cute~ If it possible I wanted to eat her that time." She chuckled.

Our body suddenly tensed up as we saw two drunken men not far from the place we were standing. My friend looked at me with her lips formed a smirk this time. I did the same to her. We nodded to each other before walk toward the men. 
"Mou you two did not feel my presence."

We turned around to see who was there. Someone was focused to the device on her hands while leaned her back on the electrical pole. One of my friends, what is she doing here? She felt that we were looking at her. Finally we didn't need to approach her, she walked toward us. "Can I join you two? I'm hungry~"

My other friend smirked once again. "You are more than welcomed to join us. Don't eat too much okay? Let's go."

"Yeah, great timing. Now it's time for warm-up" she mumbled. Her eyes had flames inside. Here comes her other side...
Mayu's POV
The Next Morning

"Oshima Yuko-san, do you have a minute or two to talk?" 

The girl who was chewing on her lunch in the cafeteria with some of her friends looked at me questionably. I could sense stares directed toward me from my back, my right side, my left side, also my front side. From Yuko-san's friends. Whispers started coming too. I almost make my usual click sound of mouth but cancel it when I saw a nod from my new senpai. We headed to the back of the school to have privacy. As we arrived, Yuko-san asked me out of blue.

"Do I know you? It feels like we have met before but my brain is bad to remember it now..."

I wore my famous blank face. "Yeah we have met before."

My reply captured her curiosity. She tried to remember, exactly by the look of her expression. We stood still for a few minutes while waiting for her if she remembers or not. I was certain she would not remember it since it happened ten years ago. And finally she groaned in frustration, signing me she had raise both her hands, gave up. A question escaped from her mouth but I ignored it and immediately went to the main topic. "After school ended, we will gather in my house to discuss about something."

"Ehhh is it important? What is it about? You know, I have an important mission too. Also I don't want to come to a stranger's house." She whined like a kid wants a balloon. To be honest literally looked at such behavior irritate me a lot. She is a teenager isn't she? Shameful. I just stared at her afterwards. Did not care how many seconds and minutes already left because staring at her. She was still stick on her policy, showing me her fake sad face. I did not have another choice thus I forced her. "I will wait at the gate after school over. If you try to run away, you will regret it Oshima-san."
When I was about to take a step leaving her, suddenly she grabbed my shoulder. "What is your name? What class are you from? Tell me when and how we met, I will come to your house~"

I turned my body to face her. "Watanabe Mayu from class 1-A. We met when you were 8 years old, at a park in night time, you found me crying under a slide." Slowly her face lighten up and seemed like she remembers me. "Oh! Shiriri-chan right?" I nodded for the question. "I was stupid to not ask your name. We liked to play at the park, slapping other kid's oshiri, and many things we spent together in such a short period because you had to move. Ah~ those times." She smiled so wide that caused her squirrel teeth exposed. The bell rang, separated us once more. Before she went back to class she hugged me VERY tight. I choked for air after she did that. On my way to my class, my mind was full with my plans. I already got Oshima Yuko. I need two more. 
I feel so lonely.
Nobody wants to play with me. 
Yeah of course. Who wants to play with a sick kid like me.
I only will be a burden.

"Hey, why are you alone? Look at the cloudy sky, it will rain soon. Why are you still here?"
A boy with scratches on his arm and legs pokes me from behind. He sits next to me under this big shady tree. We are sitting in silence, somehow the silence is comfortable. I enjoy it. Fortunately the tree has many leaves and big branches so I can take shelter as I see small liquids falling from the gloomy sky. The boy turns his head to me and looks at my eyes. This strange feeling out of sudden comes when I am seeing those peaceful eyes. "What is your name?" He smiles. There are dimples on his cheeks when he is smiling. How cute...

"Uh...sorry. Papa prohibits me to tell my name to the stranger." I'm lowering my head, feeling so guilty. This boy looks kind but I reject to answer his question. How cruel I am.

"If you tell my name and I tell yours I am not a stranger anymore ain't I?". His smile still plastered on his face. I bit my lip because confusion is filling my head. I'm badly want to know his name but once again anxiety of my father knows I reveal my name terrify me. I don't realize he pats my head. "I understand you are obeying your father's order." He smiles again. "Well then, my name's Matsui Jun. At least one of us knows one's name rather than not at all. I call you kirei-chan okay?" 
My eyes wide open. Is he serious? 

"Kirei-chan why are you crying?"

"I fell when I was catching a butterfly."

"Mou don't cry. I hate it when I see you're crying. Let me piggyback you home."

"Just take me until the tree please."

"Kirei-chan we've been friends for 7 years now. Are you still won't tell your name to me?"

"I have a reason for it. I'm sorry."
"Kirei-chan you're alive! I can't believe it. How have you been? I miss you so much!"

"I miss you too. I'm fine and you?"

I see blood spout out from his mouth. His smile never change even in this kind of situation. He still shows his alluring smile. Tears roll down my cheek. Why is this happen to him? It seems like I just saw him fine yesterday but now...I cry very hard. "Don't cry kirei-chan." He coughs some blood. "You know I hate it when I see you're crying."
"Don't talk! You're so stupid! I..I will call for help. Please hold it!"

He grabs my wrist. "No need kirei-chan. I know my life will end today." His hand caresses my cheek. "I wish I can know your name...but I know you won't tell. In my next life, I will find out your name kirei-chan..please wait for me." He pulls me closer to him that caused our lips meet. "I love you." He says between our kiss. 
"My name is..."

It's too late. As he ends our kiss he blows his last breath 

"...chan..."
"...na-chan..."
"...Rena-chan!"
I jolted when I felt a poke. Someone was pouting at me. "Mou you are not listening to me aren't you?" 

Unconsciously my lips said a name. "Jun..."

"Huh whose name is it? We started dating yesterday yet you try to cheat on me?" She pouted.

I felt it. I felt something.
A sudden burst of pain attacked my head. It feels like punctured by thousands of needles . I immediately took a tube containing capsule . I took a capsule and swallowed together with water . This occurs because the flashes that suddenly appeared in my mind . I caught a glimpse of a woman looking at me in silence . Who is she?

"Takamina-san are you okay?"

To be continued...
A/N: if you are confused on Rena's part, the conversation is step by step as she growing up

Offline SNSD.ProudPinoy.WMatui

Re: UNEXPECTED || AtsuMina, KojiYuu, MaYuki, WMatsui || Chapter 2: Our Pasts
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2014, 05:39:51 PM »
To tell you the truth, I really am excited about the WMatsui story.
At first I had to read their second chapter twice but I started to get the point.
Even if Rena was hesitant back then, she's really trying to make up for it when she met Jurina in the present.
By being so bold she doesn't want to take the time that she has with Jurina for granted.
Though the signs with Rena... it is giving off an immortal ... kinda vampire... like thing, isn't it?
Can't wait for the next update! ^^ Upload it soon author-san ;)

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2014, 05:49:51 PM »
Hmm... This part is still mystery for me..  :huhuh  but I think, at least, I hope, with next chapters I will understand more.
Thank you for this update and waiting next ones!  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2014, 05:52:08 PM »
the mystery just keeps me wanting to know more~!! :w00t:

haha, you really know what the reader would ask. i was about to ask on rena's conversation when i read your last sentence, lol :lol:

anyway, good luck with the next chapter! :thumbsup :twothumbs

ps, who are you calling typo lady?! :catglare:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Order of Chaos - Maniacal