JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 118305 times)

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
With 12 votes out of the 19 over-all votes, the whole final arc will be posted on Sunday! Please don't expect too much of it. I won't say anything about it so I won't raise or lower the hurdle. Let's see each other on SUNDAY then! Set the date everyone~

FINAL ARC
I love girls in short cut...

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 03-23) NOGIBINGO! + POLL
« Reply #241 on: March 30, 2017, 12:35:59 PM »
*Prepares special pit in hell to torture Maru if she does on Sunday*

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 03-23) NOGIBINGO! + POLL
« Reply #242 on: March 30, 2017, 12:36:08 PM »
It's finally happening.

Wakuwakuwaku suruyo!  :frustrated:

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 03-23) NOGIBINGO!
« Reply #243 on: March 30, 2017, 02:04:58 PM »

The camera went to focus on Maru. Everyone laughed at the expression pasted on her face. Her mouth is wide open as if she couldn’t believe that something like this is happening in front of her. She then pointed to herself and then mouthed, ‘But I am here…’

The studio cracked into laughter after reading her lips.

Okay, I just finished reading the latest update and I was laughing at that part :lol:

Man, can't believe it's going to end. I really like on how the character fits the story, I even began to imagine someone like Maru could be real lol but again we're talking about stories.

And for the req. I guess I'll just post it on Sunday also and try to add some more XD I mean, I don't even know if it looks Maru 'the girl'. I tried to adjust her hair but I just can't seem to find it right(she really looks like a man to me, blame her ikemen doings!). And there is this rushed sketched, Maru and Paru      Oops, I guess I said too much XD

I'll just see you on your next chap bud thanks for the concern also! :wave:

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
The title for the last arc is also the title of this fic am i right??  😄😄
 Really... Time fly so fast this fic eventually reaching the last arc , you know what? I hope maru is real in real life :hehehe: :hehehe:
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
hooooo

i have to left this fic for a while, and somehow I'm lucky to catch up just before the final act
... its raining all day here when I'm start reading this again, and its suddenly night when i lift my face from my screen
its still raining
and I'm a feeling wreck
totally looking forward to the final! (but ein pressure)

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) FINAL ARC
« Reply #246 on: April 02, 2017, 03:48:51 PM »
You know what this needs?

IT NEEDS A SEASON 2!!! HAHAHA!

I don't even know if it is a happy end or not. You just killed her  :cry: Tho, it was also made my theories were right in my mind all along lol

I'm on my phone so I can't post the req. it's in my laptop, still using it by someone. So I guess I'll just have it post tomorrow. Sorry XD

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #247 on: April 02, 2017, 04:17:59 PM »
HEY SHORTCUT-SAN! THIS IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!! YOU MAKE ME FEEL DIFFERENT KINDS OF EMOTIONS WHILE READING THIS.
On the first part, damn! So cheesy! I wish this part will never end. Marco, Haruka and baby Orion is so cute.
On the next part, the heck you almost make me cry! My dad is beside me and I can't, just can't cry. You know how hard it is not to cry? Very hard. Especially on when I read this part:

Q: Maru-chan, are you happy about meeting the 48G?
“That’s a ridiculous question, Shinobu-san! Of course I do! I’m glad… Very glad… I mixed in…”
The background music faded out together with the video. A picture showing Maru’s back with her looking at the sky was then shown.

Hoshino Maru
December 24, 1994 – December 31, 2016

Ok, next. I jump out of my seat when I read that Maru is alive. I'm like shouting inside, and still I can't scream. So......... !(*$&@*)&!*!^(%&@)*$#)*%*&%^(&@)(*(*!*$^(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S FREAKIN' ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Then, reading this freakin' word..... "Euthanasia" spoiled everything.

Next, 3rd of the last non-sense comment. Haruka and Maru saying goodbyes to each other. Speechless. Can't cry.
2nd to the last:

“YOUUUUU!” Sayanee turned to the grave when she saw a picture of her chin. Just her chin. “You really love my chin, don’t you!?”

This cracks me up. I laugh so hard. Dad and son moment.

Lastly, I WANT, NO. WE WANT A SEQUEL OF THIS!!! MAKE A HAPPIER ONE. MARCO AND HARUKA WITH BABY ORION ON THE SEQUEL.

PS. Thank you so much Cut-san for this Great fic. Waiting for your next project :)
PPS. Waiting for the special chapters :)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 04:23:25 PM by MatsuiLee »
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline RenaHaruka

« Reply #248 on: April 02, 2017, 05:11:59 PM »
Thank you author-san for your last chapter, this fanfic is really one of the best AKB fanfic that I ever read...
However, I'm really sad that from today onward, I won't have any more fanfic update to look forward to... :fainted:
That's why I really sincerely hope author-san can consider of writing another story  :cow: 

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #249 on: April 02, 2017, 07:55:39 PM »
can you not put angel beat song in the end!!!!???? i hate you!!! okay I'm not... but-- ungggggghhhh

thank you for the final chapter, i kinda afraid that this fic would end like MJ 5 with everyone die ... lol
but this is such a nice ending- or should i say...memorable ending (btw loves those posters with everyone faces slip in between, give me a bit of flash back of everyones back story)
this fic has became quiet a journey
thank you once again!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 03:10:54 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
« Reply #250 on: April 03, 2017, 03:01:06 AM »
Cut-sama~!!! Huwaaaa~!! You're cruel, i mean really... You made my heart sank at the very first part of this last arc then you made my hope rise when i know maru is alive then 'Euthanasia' i... I... Huwaaaa!!! :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy: Why chu habu to do jhiss!!! I'm at my limit when they were visiting maru's grave, well you lighten up the mood a bit with that pictures gallery part but the last part 'see you later, Hoshi' make me.... Make me...  :mon surr: :mon surr: Ughh... Huwaaaaa!!! You need a season two!!!! Huwwaaaaa~!!!! Why people!!! Why!!! Why can't they live happily ever after!!!!  :on voodoo: :on voodoo: :on voodoo:

But really, i think i agree with the person above me you will win the best author award i think :on GJ: :on GJ:

Oh, and if Maru-kun do really have a next life make her born a girl so yuri all the way!!! :ding: :ding: But,really tbh, i hate gendbend fic in general (no offense, it's only my opinion and thoughts) Sumimasen  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

So here a little depiction of the emotion change that i have while reading the last arc:
 :mon fyeah: :mon duh: :mon closeup: :mon exhaust:  :mon ref: :mon cry: :mon zoom: :on gay: :on blackhole: :on cloudeye: :stoned: :scared: :pleeease: :frustrated: :gyaaah: :fainted: :imdead:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 05:54:21 AM by yukine »

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #251 on: April 03, 2017, 03:26:33 AM »
Alright... BYE!  :P

Just kidding, see what I mean?? She looks much more like a 'He' HAHA! And it's so much different if I drew her digitally than traditionally lol but I won't post the other, it's a mess hahaha

Please forgive me if it's not what you expected :kneelbow: (And Paru... I failed to draw Paru...)  :bleed eyes:

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
« Reply #252 on: April 03, 2017, 03:55:59 AM »

Just kidding, see what I mean?? She looks much more like a 'He' HAHA! And it's so much different if I drew her digitally than traditionally lol but I won't post the other, it's a mess hahaha

Please forgive me if it's not what you expected :kneelbow: (And Paru... I failed to draw Paru...)  :bleed eyes:

WOW~! Erza-san, your drawings are awesome, and yes Maru looks much more like a 'he' than a 'she' but still it's really great i can't even draw hair... Hehe.. :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #253 on: April 03, 2017, 04:00:51 AM »

Woahh!!! That is so cool. You're awesome Erza_Jerusalem. I've tried drawing Maru but I just couldn't get the description. This actually gives me an idea of how she would.
Although she does look like a "He", it is still cool.

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #254 on: April 03, 2017, 04:07:27 AM »
Man. I've said all the things that I wanted to say to you already Cut-san. But you seriously know how to surprise people.

I was listening to each of those songs that was placed on those parts and I cried at those moments that I couldn't take to read.

Not gonna say anymore cause I've already blasted my feelings.

Thank you again for the wonderful fic. Like those 2 said, it really deserves an award.

Thank you and I look forward to future works.

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #255 on: April 03, 2017, 05:19:58 AM »
What does Paruru means by "see you later hoshi" hahaha
Make an afterlife event as the sequel XD thank you note to self
Never read while your at work hahaha damn it.

I got teary eye while reading

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #256 on: April 03, 2017, 05:48:13 AM »
Welcome to HELL Maru/Rosalie,

Your punishment is to be an Impossible Training mission for the Federation where you get to be blown up by Klingons...

FOREVER!!!!!    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) FINAL ARC
« Reply #257 on: April 03, 2017, 08:59:26 AM »
@MatsuiLee-san, Haha. Thanks for the long comment and the gif. The gif made my night last night. XD

@RenaHaruka-san, Thank you for considering this as one of the best. Really, thank you. :)

@akbdaisuki48-san, There's no way they would all die. Haha. Special thanks to you for recommending me this site back when I was struggling to gain readers in Tumblr. Thank you so much. :)

@9purple-san, No... I am sure there are a lot of better authors out there. I only wrote one anyway. Haha. But I am glad I got a place in your heart. Thank you. :)

@yukine-san, haha. The recap of your emotions made me laugh. Thank you. Sorry for the roller-coaster ride but I already gave a warning even before I posted the final arc. XD

@Erza_Jerusalem-san, thanks for the drawings. They are wonderful. Funny that I also drew them together and Paru was also wearing pink in my drawing. :)

@Goto24-san, Just you guys reading the fic is already a reward. Well, if you like to give me one you can send it to my address. Haha. JK.

@yuuri14-san, Ehh. The fic is now labeled NSFW. Haha.. Thank you for reading. :)

@hackata48-san, I will not let you torment Maru. I will come to save her. Hahaha.

I hope I didn't forget to mention someone...

TTM has ended~~

To everyone who read and gave a shot for this fanfiction, I really thank you for the bottom of my heart. You don’t know how much having you guys around while I write this story made me feel. It is a wonderful experience. I got to know a lot of people and my world seemed to have expanded. Thank you so much.

I hope that somehow you have learnt something from this story. I don’t know. Was there really something to learn and pick up from here? That’s also my worry but I hope there is. Hopefully, it somehow made an impact to your lives. That is too greedy to ask but I am hoping for that.

In the story, I inserted the character Maru and we all know how self-destructive she was. The character might be suicidal but I’m not promoting suicide in this story. So, if ever there is anyone who reads this with the thought of ending your life with your own hands, please don’t. You are beautiful. You are needed. You are loved. You might just be looking at another side of the frame but the people on the other side definitely see your worth.

Just like Maru, she might’ve felt unwanted by her family but along the way she has found people who really cherished and treasured her. Just continue walking, move forward. You will also meet people who will treat you that way. Maybe you have met them already but your focus is not on them.

Be good. Sometimes thinking about other people rather than yourself helps to see your worth. Look at what you can give rather than what you have to receive. There are times that we only see our own needs. Instead of continuously seeing ourselves as lacking, how about we look at another perspective?

Smile. There’s nothing more beautiful than your smile. I’m sure someone else’s world is being lighten up everytime you wear a smile. ^___^

Am I saying too much? Haha. I just want to say that every life is important. You are important. Don’t waste it looking down at yourself. There might be pressure and problems all around but nothing tastes sweeter than finishing it. You might get scarred emotionally but that is what makes you stronger.

Fight-o! ^___^

The ending of the story might be a little sad but who knows? Maru is the type who is true to her promise. Haha.

Well, to everyone who is wondering about my plans after this fic, I’m still not sure to be honest. 50/50. To be honest, I’ve been through a lot of things while writing this. I don’t want to make a conclusion here. Everything is still undecided. I have ideas and I love writing. But responsibilities are also calling me.

I’m glad I’ve finished a story with all of you around. Thank you so much. Stay awesome, everyone.

Sincerely,

CUT

PS. I know, you didn’t expect me lecturing like that but yeah, you are wonderful. Please remember that. That's also a note to myself. ^___^

Here is a MaruParu drawing that I did before. yes, I based it to Paru’s picture with her co-star so yeah. Sorry for the fail drawing of Paru... I used her old hairstyle... Gomen...

I love girls in short cut...

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #258 on: April 03, 2017, 09:18:43 AM »
Lol i feel like im maru's look alike right now seriously hahaha except for the hair color since i my hair is highlighted with blonde and i wear glasses (not the round shape) sorry for commentig again here coz i like the drawing. :nervous

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
« Reply #259 on: April 03, 2017, 10:49:04 AM »

@yukine-san, haha. The recap of your emotions made me laugh. Thank you. Sorry for the roller-coaster ride but I already gave a warning even before I posted the final arc. XD

Well, glad if you laugh at it hehe... :hee: :hee: Oh and maybe i just didn't aware of your warning then hehe~ :sweat: :sweat:

I hope I didn't forget to mention someone...

TTM has ended~~

To everyone who read and gave a shot for this fanfiction, I really thank you for the bottom of my heart. You don’t know how much having you guys around while I write this story made me feel. It is a wonderful experience. I got to know a lot of people and my world seemed to have expanded. Thank you so much.

I hope that somehow you have learnt something from this story. I don’t know. Was there really something to learn and pick up from here? That’s also my worry but I hope there is. Hopefully, it somehow made an impact to your lives. That is too greedy to ask but I am hoping for that.

In the story, I inserted the character Maru and we all know how self-destructive she was. The character might be suicidal but I’m not promoting suicide in this story. So, if ever there is anyone who reads this with the thought of ending your life with your own hands, please don’t. You are beautiful. You are needed. You are loved. You might just be looking at another side of the frame but the people on the other side definitely see your worth.

Just like Maru, she might’ve felt unwanted by her family but along the way she has found people who really cherished and treasured her. Just continue walking, move forward. You will also meet people who will treat you that way. Maybe you have met them already but your focus is not on them.

Be good. Sometimes thinking about other people rather than yourself helps to see your worth. Look at what you can give rather than what you have to receive. There are times that we only see our own needs. Instead of continuously seeing ourselves as lacking, how about we look at another perspective?

Smile. There’s nothing more beautiful than your smile. I’m sure someone else’s world is being lighten up everytime you wear a smile. ^___^

Am I saying too much? Haha. I just want to say that every life is important. You are important. Don’t waste it looking down at yourself. There might be pressure and problems all around but nothing tastes sweeter than finishing it. You might get scarred emotionally but that is what makes you stronger.

Fight-o! ^___^

The ending of the story might be a little sad but who knows? Maru is the type who is true to her promise. Haha.

Well, to everyone who is wondering about my plans after this fic, I’m still not sure to be honest. 50/50. To be honest, I’ve been through a lot of things while writing this. I don’t want to make a conclusion here. Everything is still undecided. I have ideas and I love writing. But responsibilities are also calling me.

I’m glad I’ve finished a story with all of you around. Thank you so much. Stay awesome, everyone.

Sincerely,

CUT

PS. I know, you didn’t expect me lecturing like that but yeah, you are wonderful. Please remember that. That's also a note to myself. ^___^

Here is a MaruParu drawing that I did before. yes, I based it to Paru’s picture with her co-star so yeah. Sorry for the fail drawing of Paru... I used her old hairstyle... Gomen...

Uwaa~~ Sasuga Cut-Sama!!!  :mon cute: :mon cute: your words moved my heart  :mon cry: the -sama honorific really suit you after all.hehe..

And the fan art is really awesome!!!

Ah... Then please write any story,one-shot,or drabbles at your free time then!! Ganbare~!! I'm waiting for another great works from you!!! See ya later!!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)