JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Shikakui Vision

Author Topic: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter VII [29.9.2014]  (Read 28555 times)

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
Re: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter V [31.5.2014]
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2014, 06:50:02 PM »
Well I enjoyed this chap so much!! XD XD
Yuko you such a tease! :lol: poor takamina hhahaha
Yeah next Atsumina's date~~ wondering if there will be a double date with Kojiyuu for the further~~
Thankyou for update author-san, now I'll waiting again for the next :D :D

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2014, 02:02:05 PM »
Ah... Minami is visiting Atsuko...

What is it that Atsuko's mom discussing with her friends while Atsuko is out with Minami?

Would minami and Atsuko be together?

Would Minami have the courage to confess her feeling to Atsuko, vice verse?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Justqle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2014, 11:12:18 PM »
finally you updated author-san! and finally takamina met acchan again  XD XD
i love your story  :twothumbs
update soon! can't wait to see Atsumina's date  :wub:
yohohohoh update soon update soon  :cow:

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2014, 11:41:14 PM »
finally!
another atsumina fanfic  :otomerika:
i found this story so interesting.
so atsuko sell her body to takamina?
and who is takamina? she is a photographer or taking a pic is her hobby?
i kindda confuse about that,can u help me there author-san? :?
sorry for my bad english -bow-

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2014, 04:26:00 AM »
TAkamina just tell your feeling already

Update soon

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Life is not a fairytale </3
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
Re: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter VI [18.6.2014]
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2014, 02:16:57 PM »
Replies:

Kakeru15 & Justqle: Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy this chapter.  :roll: :roll:

atsukojiyuu_C: If I can, I try write a bit of Kojiyuu. But who knows?? Hahaha  :D :D

cisda83: You're such a paranoid person. But in a good way~  XD XD XD Just stay tune..  ;) ;)

ryu201: Let's just say Acchan think about that but no, Takamina didn't take her body because she was desparate. Takamina still have heart you know...  :lol: :lol: Takamina is not a photographer, it just her hobby. She's an architect, (I guess  :lol: :lol:)

Kirozoro: Don't be so rush. Takamina is still confused with her feelings to Acchan..  :) :)

------------------------------------------------------
Chapter VI: First Date
------------------------------------------------------

Atsuko was happy seeing Minami eating happily. She didn't expect Minami was so enthuastic at the food. Even if it's a cheap resto.

Her mother knows the owner of the resto. So even if it's cheap, she was sure that it was clean. Not to mention that the food was really delicious.

"What is it?" Minami ask when she saw Atsuko staring at her. "Don't just stare at me. You should also eat."

Atsuko smiled. "Nothing. I was just thinking that you also eat the food of the poor."

Minami stop from her eating. Her eyebrows met and looks like she didn't like what Atsuko said. But then she smiled.

"What are you talking about? It's just the ambience that makes other restaurant differ. They're also the same, to make people not hungry."

"I thought—"

"Your thought is wrong, so stop that." Minami stop her. "BTW the food is delicious. You know this is my lunch for today."

"What? Lunch? But it's almost three o'clock!"

"It just that I'm busy from my work. And I'm also waiting for you. Do you remember when we eat at my house? Your appetite is so contagious."

"Eeh?!? You're just shy to tell me that I'm such a glutton." Atsuko said pouting.

Minami laugh and pinch the tip of her nose. "I missed you so much..."

Atsuko left agape on what Minami said. Her heart beat really fast. She can't talk and just stare at the smaller girl. She feels so good. Like there's many angels singing to her.

‘Minami missed me.’

"Before you left, I told you to call me. But you didn't, even text." Minami said pouting.

Atsuko swallowed. In fact, she tried many times but she was shy enough to call her. She wants that, if she called Minami she can atleast give a small amount of money to her.

"I'm shy to you. I don't have money to pay you so—"

"Acchan, you just call me, not to pay me. And most likely, I didn't ask you to pay me."

"Even so..."

Minami sigh. "I didn't want you to be shy at me. Put it out, or else, I'll  sue you a—"

"You wouldn't win." Atsuko said smiling, cutting the smaller girl from what she was going to say.

"And why not?"

"Because I won't run from my debt to you. I'm willing to pay. No one gonna sue because of the debt that didn't neglect and run from it."

Minami groan. "You know everything. I'll use my connections." She grin. "I even made Yuko and Haruna get married."

Atsuko groan. Haruna told her about the marriage Minami talking about. Haruna followed her advice but she didn't expect that Oshima-san is the one who was going to save her.

Minami smiled. "So, are you gonna be shy to me?"

"Yes!"

"Oh, you!" Minami look to Atsuko that she wanna kill her. She even gesture threateningly
 of strangle that make Atsuko laugh.

Atsuko continue to eat. Hiding the happiness that she feels. She was very happy because she was with Minami.

"By the way, where are you came from a while ago?" Minami ask.

"I'm looking for a job. My mother is going to discharge tomorrow and beside we even going to pay you. I'm not allowing my mom to work again so I need to do a way." Atsuko said and look away.

Atsuko didn't know what Minami have that it's easy for her to say all the things she experienced. Maybe because she knows that Minami is a good person.

"So, you found a job?"

Atsuko stop eating because of the question. She suddenly became sad. What could happened to them if she didn't found a job. Her savings are not enough with all the expenses they have so she needed a job where the salaries is high enough for them.

"I think it's a no." Minami answered to her own question. "You know, I can offer you a job."

She just look to Minami with a confused face.

"You're graduate from highschool right?"

"Un." Atsuko answered. 'So Minami remembered what I told her about myself that night.'

"You can go to AKB. We are hiring because Mari~chan's secretary are going to retired. Or in HOH foundation?!?"

"HOH?!?"

"Hands of Heaven. My older sister is the director there. I can recommend you or hired you, even tomorrow."

"Do you have a foundation?"

Minami smiled. "Why? It's not obvious that I am a kind and generous person? It's in my face, right? Or you didn't notice it?"

Atsuko just stared to Minami. She didn't know what to say.

'Haruna said that Minami is richer than Oshima~san? How rich is this girl?'

"You know, it's rude to stare people. Your looks is like passing in my soul. Why? Ask me anything you want to know."

"Ah, gomen. Your family have a business right? Why you are in AKB?"

"I'm working for my family's business, too. I'm a silent partner of Juri, my younger sister. I simply rejected the position." Minami simpled answer. "She said that besides that I look like an angel, I also have a traits of an angel so if I'm the boss the employees might get abusive." She said and laugh. "My dad and Juri operate our family business. They are great leaders. They are strict but fair. They just stare and they can bind all the employees. I'm not effective on that. Besides I love architecture. AKB Corp. handle all the projects of my dad, from condominium, building to residential houses, we handled it."

"Your father is a real state developer?" Shock was seen on taller girl face.

"Yeah~" Minami said that it looks like nothing to her and then she continue to eat.

'Haruna is wrong. This girl is not just rich, she's super rich. I felt really small around her.' Atsuko thought

"So, do you accept my offer?" Minami said afterwards.

"I want to, but..."

"Acchan, look. If you are in Tokyo and got a work there, Haruna can take care of your mom. Let's presume that that you got a job here, but who's gonna look and take care of your mom?"

Atsuko think. Minami is right. Added that she can have a large chance to get a better job in Tokyo.

'But why Minami said that Haruna can take care of my mom?'

Minami answered her thought. "There's a vacant room in my house. You can stay there 'temporarily'."

"E-Eto... A-Ahmm..."

"Don't worry. I won't give the room for free so you don't have to be shy. Consider yourself a lessee. If you can't pay, be my cook then. If Haruna is not there, I don't have a decent meal. I'm scared that she might get tired to cook food for me." Minami said and laugh.

Atsuko still didn't react.

"I just don't want to hired a maid because I don't want anyone witness my insanity. And if she's young and single, she might rape me." Minami laugh again, this time much louder.

Atsuko laugh with Minami. With her looks and status, it can actually happen.

"Do you know how to cook?" Minami ask afterwards.

"Of course. It's my specialty."

"Great! Decide now. I included you with your mom when I go back to Tokyo tomorrow."

"You're not afraid that me or my mom will rape you?" Atsuko said jokingly.

Minami choked. "Eh? I didn't even think about that?" She smiled. "But if it happen, and if it's you, I willingly accept it." Minami wink and laugh.

Atsuko blush and look down. And she said...

"I'm going to ask my mom first, Minami."

TBC...  :? :? :?

I try to update the part 2 later, or tomorrow evening.
If you give up about it, it's not love. - Akimoto Yasushi

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2014, 05:11:01 PM »
Minami is so rich huh... better than Yuko

Would Atsuko accept the job?

Would Atsuko's mother okay with Minami and Atsuko together?

When will Atsuko and Minami get together?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait

Thank you for the update

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2014, 08:17:46 PM »
Yey! An update!

Ah~ souka!
So takamina purely want help acchan here?
Yokatta! I thought u will make my takamina become super heartless person here  :sweat:
Well takamina always be kind person right?  :hee:

Heh~ takamina so rich huh?
I cant imagine how rich she is here?
But will acchan's mother want to come with acchan to stay in tokyo together with takamina without any suspicious?  :mon yo:

But wait! U said takamina desperate? Why she desparate?
Am i missing something? Should i re-read this fanfic again?  :grr: :mon huh:
Whoa! Without realize i ask too much!
Gomen author-san but i cant help it,u and ur fanfic make me so curious  :mon sweat:
Hehehe! Keep updating author-san.
I waiting u ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2014, 04:33:44 AM »
jejejejej minami... you want that atsuko rape you, don´t you?

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2014, 02:42:11 PM »
Lol Minami y are u mention rape there....oh i see what u did there

They going to live together

Update soon

Offline Justqle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2014, 10:25:12 PM »
takamina has different character here, seems like prestige person not baka as usually  :lol:
owh so takamina will recruit acchan? great  :twothumbs with that they can be closer  :whistle:
i hope acchan will do well  :yep:

But wait! U said takamina desperate? Why she desparate?
yeah because while acchan goes to take care of her mother in hospital, she never contact takamina eventhough she has her number. maybe that's why heheh ..

yokai update soon ne author-san  :cow:  :twothumbs

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2014, 04:26:40 PM »
This is not like the takamina we know but is cool
Thanks
Continue soon

Enviado desde mi HTC One mediante Tapatalk

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2014, 02:33:37 PM »
   PLESE UPDATE IT SOON CA'T WAIT FOR THE CHAPTER :rikabunny :onionwhip:
 :ptam-mad: :ptam-mad: :ptam-mad:

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Life is not a fairytale </3
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
Re: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter VII [29.9.2014]
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2014, 01:25:25 PM »
Surprise!!!  :hee: :hee: :hee: :hee:

As I promise to a certain someone that I'm gonna update this fic. So please enjoy  :on gay: :on gay:

________________________________________________________________________________________

-----------------------------------------
Chapter VII

Atsuko's POV

Minami want to go to hospital to say goodbye to my mom but I stop her. Knowingly my mom, she won't stop thanking Minami and might talk to her the whole day. Me and my mom should talk about Minami's offer.

"Eh?!? You're just pushing me away." Minami whine.

They were walking side by side to the parking area.

I rolled my eyes. How can I push her if I want to be with her and talked to her all day? If only she knows how many night I can't sleep because of the kiss were shared.

"Talk. You don't want to be with me?" Minami held my hand.

I blush and I can't answer. I don't have enough courage to confess my real feelings to her. Not here, not now.

Minami saw me blushing. She smiled amusingly while looking intently to my eyes. As we arrive at her car, she lean at the side of the car. Not letting go of my hand. She pulled me closer to her. I have a feeling that she heard my heartbeat.

"I really miss you." And then she take my hands to her chest. "Can you feel that?"

I swallowed when I feel the intense beat of her heart. I want to look away but there's like a magnet in her eyes that attract me to look at her. I couldn't look down.

"You, Acchan, do you miss me? Or even remember me?"

"M-Minami..."

"Answer me." She whispered to my ears.

My knees turn into jellies. She smiled that makes her look like an angel to me. Instead of answering her, I hug her. My head rested on her shoulder feels so right. I don't want this to end.

"A-Acchan..." she moaned and hugs me back tightly.

I can't explain the happiness that I felt. It's so unbelievable that this person that I'm hugging right now give me so much happiness.

Are we just close because we sleep next to each other even if there's nothing happened between us? The kiss that she give me to, is there a meaning? But in his own mouth came that there's no meaning in that kiss. Is it okay if I expect more?

I raised my head. But before I open my mouth, Minami kiss me. I automatically closed my eyes. Now that I'm here kissing this person, I know that I yearn for her kiss again and again.

My worries were flown away by wind when I feel the sensation of her kiss. In my closed eyes, I see myself in fairytale land, only the two of us is there, we shared the beautiful scene and nothing compared joy.

Minami kiss deepened. Moan let our in her mouth. I don't know how to counterfeit her kiss. Her tongue search mine. When she did, she played and tasted it. Then she withdrew and kissed me again. I need to hold her back because I have a feeling that I might drown. I can't understand if I push or hug her.

"Be still..." she said and give a distance between us. She caressed my hair to calm me. "And let me kiss you. The feeling of missing you is driving me insane, Acchan."

And she kiss me again.

I didn't force myself to understand her, but I answer her kiss passionately.

Like what happened before, we ended up standing there while she was holding me. Caressing my hair.

"M-Minami..."

"Hmm..."

"I should go now." I said.

She just nod but didn't let me go.

Minami's POV

'What's these feelings? What's happening to me?'

These questions keeps repeating in my mind when I'm hugging Atsuko. I was feeling a strong nameless emotions that seemed to conquer my whole being. I have also a feeling that this emotion can control me.

In my past affairs, emotion is not included. I could hold, kiss, and say goodbye to any girl I dated after my need was satisfied. I could walk out without looking back. Because before I go into any relationship, I cleared that I don't want any commitment. I don't want them to expect more in our relationship where in last they demand more. I'm not ready for that and I still didn't found the person that I love. People were all the same. There is no special person. They are all the same— just an affair.

But Acchan was different. She have a strong impact when I first met her. My heart beat really fast. This girl, that it's hard for me to forget. This girl that I'm hugging right now. This girl that I can't let easily go. I have a feeling that there's a large piece in my being was missing if she's gone to my life. I feel incomplete when I can't see her.

Dammit, why am I feeling this way? I'm just with her for only one night and nothing happened between us but she have a big effect on me. I feel like her kisses were touching my very soul.'

"M-Minami..." Acchan murmured

She move to give us a distance but I hug her tightly. She became quiet. I kiss her in her forehead. That was new to me, too. There's no one I kissed in forehead. There's no I hugged for a long moments and didn't think what could happen next.

With Acchan it was different. I just want to hug her because I respect her so much. I want to take care of her. I'm happy just to hug her. The feeling was wonderful. And everything around us was beautiful.

I desired her, yes. In fact it was strong. Even my self control was too strong when I'm with Atsuko.

Atsuko was special.

'Special?' Said the other voice in my head. 'Do you hear yourself, Minami? You're out of your mind. You're not the same anymore. What's happening to you? And what's that feeling? Do you know what it is?'

'Love perhaps?'

'Love? Oh, c'mon! In just two days, you can say you love her? Hah! You don't even know what the word means? Dump her and get over your feelings. That's what you want right?'

Atsuko moved. Her eyes met mine. When our eyes met, she smiled gently. With that gesture, she made me love her more.

"I think my mom is looking for me now, Minami..."

"You sleep in hospital?"

Atsuko nod. She raised her one hand cupped my face. There's a hand that gently touch my heart. I want to kiss her again but I control myself. If I kissed her again, there's a big chance that I won't let her go again. I could easily push her inside my car but I won't do that to Atsuko.

"We tend to sleep next to each other. But I would sleep in couch." She said smiling. "So you can go now. We have to talk about your offer."

"Okay." Then I parted our hug.

"Take care." She said softly and gently kiss my cheek.

Atsuko turn back and walk away.

'Turn around, Acchan.' I said in my mind while I watching her back. 'Come back and hugged me again like what you did that morning in my house.'

"Minami..."

I felt my heart melted when she looked back. She was smiling while running back to me. Acchan hug me tightly.

I replied her hug and I close my eyes.

'Oh my, Acchan...'

___________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's a short update  :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye:

You can kill me now XD XD XD
If you give up about it, it's not love. - Akimoto Yasushi

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2014, 04:25:27 PM »
AH... minami and Atsuko so cute together....

Like it how everything progressing between Atsumina

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the update

Offline Ava

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina shipper (and a little takayuu) :P
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2014, 05:26:10 PM »
This story is just too awesome

I really like it

I love the relationship the have now but i hope that one of the two
Tell her feelings to the other
Fanfic: Towards my dream (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki etc) http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37925.new#new

Offline jumpcx

• atsumina forever (=^.^=)
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2014, 12:09:48 PM »
Update!!   :on gay:
THANK U, for remembering  :omamori:
So Minami wants to push Acchan in her car and never let go  :ding:
Takamina had lots of different girlfriends  in the pass to satisfy her needs  :shock: :shy1:
Acchan !! U SHOULD JUST RUN AWAY WITH TAKAMINA AND LIVE HAPPY EVER AFTER...... :smoke:
Anyways, again Thx for the update, and  hope.I see u soon  :stuffed: :on drink: :kneelbow:

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2014, 10:43:16 AM »
Coooll update.  My atsumina feelings is growing ! ! waiting for next update xD

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2014, 06:51:34 AM »
I really enjoy the story, i hope you update soon  :)

Offline Jkugang

• ecchi
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2016, 11:15:54 AM »
Just discovered this fic...waaahhhhhh! Author-san your fic is sooOoooo interesting!  :inlove:
Please update! Though I know it's been more than a year I hope you won't leave us hanging here... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hope to read the continuation! :heart:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Shikakui Vision