JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Loveless Ideals

Author Topic: 2011 Korea Times Music Festival @ Hollywood Bowl in LOS ANGELES (p.1 UPDATE!)  (Read 82778 times)

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
The line-up may not be finalized quite yet, but for the "last" batch, we can cross off IU and B2ST from the list of potential attendees, as revealed by the link below, they will be performing at a concert on April 30th in Korea.

http://www.cyworld.com/sunny830301/3539904

Still plenty of other...options, though.  :pimp:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
It may just be my wishful thinking, but that "KMF poster" that's been posted looks sorta shady to me XD  Could be something some random person made lol... The korean letters totally over the Korean Music Festival lettering, and the laundry pins arent even pinching the artists pics!? Either it's a fake, or the KMF people REALLY need to hire better poster-makers LOL

Also, a girl posted on the KMF FB page saying that the KMF ppl told her dad over the phone that they havent announced anything yet coz they're still trying to get some artists or something, which IF TRUE would mean that the list is not finalized, as SNSDave said.

*HOPEFUL* XD

Ugh, on tuesday my boss assigned me extra work for my thesis... Some experiments to be performed asap will determine if I'm able to go to LA for a week or not T_T And then today and tomorrow freaking university employees decided to strike, so I won't be able to do those experiments till weekend T______T  *hopes for everything to go well*

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
All the artists on the poster are now on the KMF official website's rotating banner~

Turns out they just need to hire better poster makers after all XD

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
http://www.dkpopnews.net/2011/04/news-big-bang-to-perform-at-lush.html

Not that I was expecting them, but Big Bang is gonna perform at a Korean concert on April 30th. I think that means we can cross them off now, can't we?

Offline enigMatt

• ecchi
  • Member+

I got more pumped for the event after seeing 0:39 and 2:22. Damn.. lol

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
^ "4minute slut, 4minute slut ah ah.." I love it.

Also, still selling one ticket terrace box with me, Jayson and daigong. Message me for more information! Don't miss out!
[/url]

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
From my friend~

Selling KMF 2011 pool ticket for $285 (face value + shipping from Korea Times) + certified S&H

PM me if interested!

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
Haha, I got an extra pool circle ticket too if someone's interested in purchasing.

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
‎"is proud to announce the 2011 Artist Lineup: 4minute, Baek Ji-Young, Bobby Kim, DJ DOC, G.NA, Jay Park, Jeon Young-Rok, Jeong Soo-Ra, K.will, Kim Jang-Hoon, Lee Eun-Ha, Secret, SISTAR, Song So-Hee, Sul Woon-Do, and U-KISS!!!"

Looks like we're done for the time being. Concrete list, and I'm happy.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
ballin. my first kmf [i didnt go to the actual concert last year D:] and one of my fav groups performing (4minute) and i quite like g.na too!

though id be lying if i said i wasnt more excited for the jph!p afterparty lol

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WERD. JPHiP Afterparty is the place to be. That's the main reason I'm coming to KMF lol

We gonna do a Pool Party?
:xo:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WHO IS DOWN FOR THE JPHiP DURIAN PASTE CHALLENGE!!! LIVE ON JPHiP.TV

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
LOL a durian hotdog challenge, can't wait to see that  :twothumbs

Offline irock

i want to go too, too bad snsd not coming this year T___T

Offline shawtiisays

hi i have a quick question.

is anyone getting to hb by park and ride? if so, do you guys know where to get tickets? i tried looking on the site but couldn't find it, and i tried calling but it was always the answering machine.

thanks!

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
hi i have a quick question.

is anyone getting to hb by park and ride? if so, do you guys know where to get tickets? i tried looking on the site but couldn't find it, and i tried calling but it was always the answering machine.

thanks!

http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/visit/getting-to-the-bowl/park-and-ride.cfm

Offline enigMatt

• ecchi
  • Member+
For those coming early, stop by and say what's up. Arden Cho, Clara C  and more are gonna be in the house.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/get-pumped-with-allkpop-at-kmf-2011-meet-the-special-guests

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
That's wassup!! Now where my drank at???

Still trying to sell the last ticket for mine, dai and jay's terrace box. Someone best be hungry for it, it's the h!pest box in town and you know it! PM me for detailios.
[/url]

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
For all the folks staying in downtown, how are you all getting to Hollywood Bowl?

Car? Train? By your own two feet?! lol

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
Last year, a lot of us took the Metro to the Hollywood/Highland station. From there, it was about a 15min walk to the Bowl. A little over a half an hour to get there for $1.50
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 11:25:06 PM by limitbreaker02 »

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Loveless Ideals