JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Tabidachi no Asa

Author Topic: [TEAM B] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread  (Read 1960486 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [TEAM A] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread
« Reply #4380 on: April 30, 2014, 07:21:10 AM »

AKB48 x LINE gifs c mochichan00

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4381 on: April 30, 2014, 04:33:38 PM »
Labrador Retriever MV from the 140429 broadcast of AKBINGO!

Backup

140429_labrador_bingo

LINE × AKB48 Oricon

LINE × AKB48 JIJIPRESS

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4382 on: April 30, 2014, 04:42:02 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4383 on: April 30, 2014, 05:44:19 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4384 on: April 30, 2014, 07:47:26 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4385 on: April 30, 2014, 08:42:32 PM »
Wao!

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4386 on: May 01, 2014, 12:24:40 PM »
Labrador Retriever full

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4387 on: May 01, 2014, 12:25:42 PM »
140501 めざましテレビ AKB48 x LINE

140501 PON!  AKB48 x LINE

140501 ZIP!  AKB48 x LINE
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 02:06:38 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4388 on: May 01, 2014, 01:13:54 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [TEAM B] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread
« Reply #4389 on: May 01, 2014, 06:15:47 PM »

It’s been a long time for a MayuYukirin-only photo shoot!

―――So, how was your “MayuYukirin” photo shoot?

Kashiwagi: We laughed a lot during the photo shoot so it was no good.

Watanabe: Yeah, Yukirin suddenly laughed; it looked like the cameraman-san made her laugh or something. Then later I also felt like laughing so we laughed together (lol).

Kashiwagi: But it’s been a very long time since us two last had a photo shoot together, right?

Watanabe: Yeah. Maybe because we didn’t get to be together a lot.

―――But at “Request Hour 2014” in April held at Saitama Super Arena, all 3rd generation members gathered and sang “Shonichi” – the original team B’s song, right? Fans at the arena remembered the past and were very sad about it, “A team B started with 16 members now only has 5 left.”

Kashiwagi: I was happy about that.

Watanabe: Everyone was in high spirit before we sang, right? Like “Ue~i!!”

Kashiwagi: 5 of us were going to make a circle and start the song by saying our usual line, but the song was started mistakenly so we couldn’t, and it’s a pity.

―――If you guys had done that, there would have been fans died crying because they were moved, wouldn’t there??

Watanabe: Then I’m glad that there are no victims (lol).

―――But 3rd generation is kinda doing good. There are only 3 members from 1st generation (Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Minegishi Minami) and only 1 member from 2nd generation (Kobayashi Kana-san) who actually still remain in AKB48.

Kashiwagi: Really?

Watanabe: I see. As the senpais keep leaving, I have to pull myself together. That was what I thought during the Daisokaku Matsuri (Big Reshuffle).

―――Watanabe-san is the only center in the newest single “Labrador Retriever”.

Watanabe: Now…I really think that we need to pull everyone together. Since Yuko-chan won’t be there anymore. I think we need to build up our strength even more than before.

―――Kashiwagi-san, how do you feel seeing Watanabe-san as the center?

Kashiwagi: I think she’s doing fine. By the way, I think I’ve said this many times before, but I always think that Mayuyu fits the center position of AKB48 the best.

Watanabe: Wa~. I’m happy.

Kashiwagi: Obviously because of your skills, your popularity and effort. I think Mayuyu is the only one who never complaints anything to anyone. Yuko-chan and Takamina also said that.

Watanabe: Really? Wow!

―――Certainly I have an impression that Watanabe-san is being a stoic in her “idol path”, and just advances without being shaken. You’re well aware of that, right?

Watanabe: It’s because I joined AKB48 and now being in a blessed environment, after all… There are lots of people who want to become idols but cannot do so. That’s why I feel that I have to precious the chance I got.

Kashiwagi: Yeah. Originally Mayuyu is always serious, so she thinks about this very properly. It’s not “because I’ve become the center”. And I think many kouhais admire her because of that.

―――And at Daisokaku Matsuri, Kashiwagi-san was announced to have a concurrent position in NMB48.

Kashiwagi: I was very surprised! Truthfully I always thought that things about concurrent position have nothing to do with me at all. But when I first stood on stage as NMB48 at their concert at Saitama Super Arena, I certainly had a fresh feeling that is different from AKB48. Now I feel that having a concurrent position is really worth doing! But when my name was called at Daisokaku Matsuri, I thought “Why me?”.

Watanabe: I was sitting with her at Team B’s place that time so I was also surprised.

Kashiwagi: There are many members with many different personalities in NMB48. But members that are not in senbatsu really don’t have much spotlight. Now that I was able to discover such girls’ interesting personalities, I think I can also do my duty to help them have some spotlight. I’m already a 3rd generation member. I think I can become those girls‘ strength by doing such duty.

―――I see. And also at Daisokaku Matsuri, Watanabe-san was announced to be transferred back to team B. It’s been a long time for you two to be in the same team.

Watanabe: Yeah. When I was in team A I felt like being thrown to a completely different environment, so now I feel a sense of secure that I can relax again.

Kashiwagi: When Mayuyu went to team A, she got to do lots of solo works and she alone had to compete with everyone else, so it’s been a very long time for us two to be pair again.

Your thoughts towards election this year

―――The general election is coming near. Last year’s 1st place - Sashihara Rino-san is from HKT48, and Oshima Yuko-san in 2nd place won’t participate this year. I think that makes Watanabe-san in 3rd place and Kashiwagi-san in 4th place AKB48’s center of attention. At Daisokaku in spring, “MayuYukirin” pair was revived. I want to hear your thoughts as representatives of AKB48.

Watanabe: From my own experience from last year’s election, I’ll definitely think “I won’t know what would happen”. You just can’t expect anything!

―――You said “I want my name to be called last” at last year’s election, right?

Watanabe: Really, you can’t imagine how the result will be. But my feeling of wanting to be called last definitely doesn’t change.

―――How about Kashiwagi-san? The day before you wrote on your blog that “I’d be happy if everyone would support me a little bit more”, so there are news on net writing that “Will Kashiwagi Yuki graduate within this year?”

Watanabe: Eh? Really?

Kashiwagi: No no you got it wrong (lol)! That’s a misunderstanding. I’m worried that my fans are trying to support me too much, so I meant “Just a little bit is fine”! “Only supporting by feelings is okay. Don’t overdo it that it burdens you.” was what I was trying to say.

(What she wrote is “mousukoshi dake ouenshite itadaketara ureshii desu” which can make ppl misunderstand)

―――I see. I’m glad I asked you about that.

Kashiwagi: Please write about this clearly! (Laugh)

―――But then, what do you think? Now that your sister groups are growing up more and more, how do you feel as their senpai?

Kashiwagi: AKB48 is helped by its sister groups in many parts, but still the group itself is the senpai. I think everyone all feels that “Like hell we would lose to our sister groups”. The same goes for me. But then, I won’t talk about things like this with Mayuyu.

Watanabe: Yeah you don’t.

Kashiwagi: Yes. I love AKB48 in that way, so both of us want to do our best……But, despite saying that, I’m having a concurrent post in NMB48 which is one of the sister groups (lol). It’s really difficult in many ways.

―――The general election is really coming soon, so please do your best! Then, lastly, do you two have anything not AKB48-related you want to do?

Watanabe: I would like to walk together in front of Shibuya 109 and be scouted again!

―――Eh, you mean……

Watanabe: Yes, the story of me being scouted while we were walking in front of 109, when I was in 8th grade and her in 10th grade.

Kashiwagi: That sure brings back memories.

Watanabe: After Yukirin said “Let’s go!”, I was told by the scouting person “Please bring along your mother”. I want to do the same thing again!

―――So you want a person to scout you without knowing you from AKB48, and Kashiwagi-san being treated as your mother again?

Watanabe: Yes! I want to experience that again! (Grinning)

Kashiwagi: I don’t wannaー!!

10-question-10-answer for MayuYukirin!!

Mayuyu=>Yukirin

Q. What part of Yukirin do you like?

That she’s kind. Like a mother. Like motherhood. I always say this, but I feel secured being with her. I won’t talk about Takarazuka with people who aren’t interested in it. But with Yukirin I do. She always listens to what I say. So I just feel like saying everything to her freely.

Q. What part of Yukirin do you respect?

Her performance in live concert. You’ll think like “She’s really an idol! So amazing!” when looking at her. Her facial expressions, movements and gestures. There are no other people that can do like her. But, since only Yukirin can do that, so I haven’t thought about copying her for once.

Q. What do you want Yukirin to stop doing?

She’s pretty lukewarm. That part of her is interesting and I love it, but sometimes she’s just too lukewarm. She completely doesn’t remember what people talked to her.

Q. Your first impression about Yukirin?

"So such a neat, tidy and innocent beautiful girl like her exists! She’s really slender and cute!" was what I thought. "If I were a high school boy and such a girl was in my class…..What if that girl sat next to me because of seating arrangement, what would it be like!?". That was what I always imagined when I was 12 back then.

Q. If you are to compare Yukirin with an animal, what would she be?

I don’t know. I don’t know much about animals……I only know about dogs, cats and rabbits……Then, giraffe. A kind and lukewarm giraffe. Since she’s tall but thin!

Q. If you two got to go on a vacation together, where would you go?

I want to go to Kagoshima. Yakushima! It was the setting for “Princess mononoke”, and it is a power spot (a place that thought to be flowing with mystical energy). That’s why I want to go there. Anyway I want her to be my guide at Kagoshima!

Q. How do you handle Yukirin?

Basically she’s broad-minded so she’ll just take whatever I do to her, and she even pays me back. And also, she’ll be happy if I just give her watermelon. Yeah. Very very happy. What she hates is animal.

Q. Please tell us Yukirin’s secret!

There was a time she was addicted to green smoothies, but lately I haven’t heard about that from her so probably she got tired of that already.

Q. Do you two have any promises?

She told me she wanted to go and watch Takarazuka, so I want to take her there. But we still haven’t promised anything about that. We don’t have any particular promises with each other.

Q. A message to Yukirin.

I borrowed a DVD from you 2 or 3 years ago but haven’t returned it…….I haven’t actually seen that DVD. So, I’ll return it to you after I’ve watched it!

Yukirin=>Mayuyu

Q. What part of Mayuyu do you like?

That she’s cute. She always brings onigiri that her mother made with her. I think that part of her is so cute. She always brings it preciously. She eats it with drinking yoghurt.

Q. What part of Mayuyu do you respect?

That she’s serious. That she’s being a pro. If she has work in early next morning, she’ll not go out for dinner with other members but go home, having her works as her priority. It’s not because she doesn’t get along with members, really. She’s very strict to herself, and I think she not being shaken easily is very amazing.

Q. What do you want Mayuyu to stop doing?

When she talks about Takarazuka she just won’t stop. I’m slowly having interest in it now…….but she just tells me about it too much. I’m grateful about that…..but, even if she tells me a lot I’ll just forget all, so…

Q. Your first impression about Mayuyu?

I think she was the cutest one in the audition! The first words Mayuyu said to me was when she approached me and said “I also have the same parka as yours”. That pink parka with flower pattern.

Q. If you are to compare Mayuyu with an animal, what would she be?

Chihuahua. At the beginning I thought she would be broken easily if I hugged her. Now she’d be a whimsical cat, I think. Her spirits and happiness towards people is different depends on who and what day.

Q. If you two got to go on a vacation together, where would you go?

Hakone. It’s near here and it’d sound realistic, wouldn’t it? (Lol). Also I think I heard Mayuyu saying “I want to go to onsen” before, somehow.

Q. How do you handle Mayuyu?

She’ll be happy if I give her meats. Meats and kids. Ah, I shouldn’t put these two together (lol). She loves kids, so she’s in a very good mood when being near young members. Now she very loves HKT48’s “NakoMiku” (Yabuki Nako and Tanaka Miku).

Q. Please tell us Mayuyu’s secret!

Her level of casual clothes changes each day. Just when I thought she would wear something adult-like and 20-year-old-like, then the day before she went to the handshake before wearing a jersey.

Q. Do you two have any promises?

Only a promise to myself though. Whenever both me and Mayuyu are in AKB48, I’ll definitely be on Mayuyu’s side. I’m still carrying out such a one-sided promise.

Q. A message to Mayuyu.

I love you as a friend, a member and a person from the same generation with me. I respect you. Mayuyu is very special to me.

Posted 10:30pm 木 1st 5月 2014 with 28 リアクション
Credit http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/84428163418/its-been-a-long-time-for-a-mayuyukirin-only-photo

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4390 on: May 01, 2014, 07:40:18 PM »
AKB48’s Kashiwagi Yuki points out Mayuyu as the center

AKB48’s Kashiwagi Yuki (22) points out Watanabe Mayu (20) as the suitable member for center position in her group. “Her skills, popularity and effort. She won’t complain about anything to anyone”, said Kashiwagi, rating her highly.

Watanabe Mayu (20) alone serves as the center for 36th single “Labrador Retriever” (to be released on May 21). For Watanabe to serve as the center independently again, it’s been about a year and 3 months, ever since the single “So long!” released in February last year. Being selected as the center for a single that doesn’t have the participation of Oshima Yuko - the group’s ace that has been leading the group until now, we can know how big the expectation for a candidate for next generation’s ace coming to her is.

For Watanabe, big expectation for her are coming not only from the management side but also other members. In the interview between Watanabe and Kashiwagi from the same generation as her, published on “Weekly Playboy” (Shueisha) released on April 28, Kashiwagi commented “Mayuyu (Watanabe) would be the most suitable” for AKB48’s center position. “Because of her skills, popularity and effort. I think the only person that doesn’t complain about anything to anyone is Mayuyu. (Oshima) Yuko-chan and Takamina (Takahashi Minami) also said that.”, Kashiwagi revealed.

[April 28, 2014, 17:40]

(出典: nikkansports.com)

http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/84433838053/akb48s-kashiwagi-yuki-points-out-mayuyu-as-the-center

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4391 on: May 03, 2014, 04:24:51 AM »
Quote from: Stankovic, post: 845543, member: 22414
Sailor Zombie
Episode 3 - Motherhood

Students are getting more suspicious to one another after knowing a zombie that can disguise into human form does exist. Meanwhile, Maiko, Mucchan, Iori, Mao, and Arina are out for supplies procurement. What will those four going to face on their way? Sailor Zombie episode 3, titled Motherhood. Maiko's maternal instincts will be exposed in this episode

(TeamJuri x UKN48) 140502 Sailor Zombie EP03 (1280x720)
- DOWNLOAD (english subtitle)

Watch it in DailyMotion - VIDEOSTREAM

Brought to you by
https://www.facebook.com/TakahashiJuriAKB48']TeamJuri[/URL] x https://www.facebook.com/UKN48']UKN48[/URL][/SIZE]

Caps:

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 04:20:07 PM by YKT »

Offline Joe

• Member+
« Reply #4392 on: May 03, 2014, 04:11:35 PM »
LOL!  :lol:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4393 on: May 03, 2014, 04:26:25 PM »

*2014年5月 3日(土) Intex Osaka

2shot with Mayuyu:
EDIT - pics are Not truncated at the top, please click

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 06:18:25 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4394 on: May 03, 2014, 07:10:38 PM »
daruma54:

Mayu fans’ handshake report :

#1 :
fan : konnichiwa

Mayu : konnichiwa , thank you (for coming). ah , that’s melonpan “the fan’s necklace”
fan : ah , that’s right !

Mayu : so cute ~~ bye bye melonpan ~~ “doing melonpan shape with her hands”

#2 :

fan : Mayuchan ~~

Mayu : eh ~~ I saw you a long time ago

fan : eh ? ah ! since i really like Mayu puku experession , i really want you to do that face

Mayu : “point hands to cheeks and do puku face (in the picture)”
fan : “die of heart attack”

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #4395 on: May 03, 2014, 08:05:43 PM »
I posted a bunch more of those two-shots in the picture thread: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=28262.msg1275567#msg1275567

Generally. Please see the picture thread for pictures of Mayu, thanks  :hip smile:

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4396 on: May 04, 2014, 04:57:01 PM »
Team A 130409

Credit 姜閏求

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4397 on: May 04, 2014, 07:15:44 PM »
倉持チームB初日とGW
Kuramochi Team B Shonichi and GW (Golden Week)

こんばんは!
Good evening!

お久しぶりになってしまいごめんなさい。
Sorry for not updating for a long time.

先日、AKB48劇場にて無事に倉持チームBの初日の幕が明けました。
Kuramochi Team B’s Shonichi held at AKB48 theatre the day before was performed successfully.

久しぶりの”パジャマドライブ公演”
It’s been a long time for a “Pajama Drive” performance

私のAKB人生の中でも大切な公演でもあるし、一番大好きで思い出の沢山つまった公演です。
In my AKB life it’s a very important stage performance and it’s full of memories that I love it the best.

そんなパジャドラ公演を5年ぶりにできるという事で、改めて一曲一曲歌詞を読み直し曲の世界観について真剣に考えました。
Now that I’m able to perform PajaDora again after 5 years, I re-read each song’s lyrics and be able to think seriously about the view of the music world.

旧チームB時代にパジャドラ公演をやっていた頃、私はまだ14歳だったので20歳になった今改めて歌詞を読むと、その頃とはまた違った解釈ができたので、とても楽しかったですし、やはりパジャドラ公演は名曲揃いだと実感しました。
When I performed PajaDora stage as the original team B, I was still 14 years old. So now that I’ve become 20 and read the lyrics again, I have a different interpretation of the lyrics than before, so it was exciting, and I felt that PajaDora stage performance is definitely full of famous songs.

特に、中盤パートの「Two years later」は曲もさる事ながら詞の世界観が本当に素晴らしく奥深いものだなと感心しました。
Especially the song “Two years later” in the middle part. Not only the song itself is good, it makes me impressed that the world of lyrics is really a wonderfully deep world.

そして、ユニットパートでは
And for unit song part,

乃木坂46から交換留学生としてチームBにやってきた、大好きな生駒里奈ちゃんと
Along with my lovely Ikoma Rina-chan from Nogizaka46 who came to Team B as an exchange student

「てもでもの涙」
We sang

を歌わせていただきました!
"Temodemo no Namida"!

ステージで歌っていて、鳥肌が立ちました。
I got goosebumps while singing on stage.

今まで絶対にこうしてステージで共演する事の無かった生駒ちゃんと、こうしてAKB劇場のステージで2人きりで歌ってるんだと思うと、とても不思議で、嬉しくて、全く違った環境に1人でやってきた生駒ちゃんを全力で支えて、お互い良い刺激を受けて成長しあって行こうと、心に固く誓いました。
When I think that I am singing on AKB48 theatre’s stage with Ikoma-chan whom I’ve never sung with on stage until now, I feel strange and happy. And I vowed firmly in my mind that I will do my best supporting Ikoma-chan who came alone to a wholly different environment, and us two will grow up getting good influences.

初日からかなりの熱気で、とても大興奮でした。
Due to the pretty good enthusiasm I got from our shonichi, I am very excited.

沢山応援下さった皆様、本当にありがとうございました!
Thank you everyone for giving us lots of cheers!

勝手ながら、これからの倉持チームBは絶対に良いチームになると、初日を終えて確信しました。
Though this is my own thought, but from our shonichi I’m convinced that Kuramochi Team B will definitely become a good team from now on.

メンバーそれぞれが、生き生きと活動できる素晴らしいチームになりますように。
I hope that this will become a wonderful team with members performing lively.

チームB、最高!!
Team B is the best!!

そして、昨日今日は
And then, from yesterday to today

インテックス大阪にて写メ会と個別握手会が行われました。
An individual handshake event and 2shot photo event were held at Intex Osaka.

お越し下さった皆様、本当にありがとうございました!
Everyone who had come, thank you very much!

沢山の方達とふれあい、色々とお話できて楽しかったです!
I got to interact with lots of people and talked about lots of thing, so it was exciting!

また皆さんにお会いできますように…今年のGWはイベントが沢山あって楽しいですね♪
I wished to meet everyone again… There are many events in this year’s GW so it’s interesting, isn’t it♪

さて!
Well then!

明日は倉持チームBとして初めての2回公演、そして夜公演は私事ながら20歳の生誕祭を開いていただきます。
Tomorrow will be the first time for Kuramochi Team B to have 2 performances in a day. And the night performance will be my 20th birthday seitansai.

一年に一回の生誕祭。素敵な夜になりますように!
A seitansai for each year. I wish it will become a wonderful night!

お越し下さる皆様、宜しくお願いします!
Everyone who will come, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

最後に、
Lastly,

まゆゆきりんで表紙と巻頭グラビアを務めさせていただきました週刊プレイボーイがただいま絶賛発売中です(^^)
The Weekly Playboy issue with MayuYukirin on the cover and opening pages’ gravure is now on sale with popular acclaim(^^)

同期なので、2人共とても自然体な感じで撮影ができました!全部がお気に入りショットです。楽しかった♪
Since we’re from the same generation, we were able to shoot in natural poses! I love all the photo shots in there. It was fun♪

ぜひぜひご覧になって下さい!
Please see it!

それでは、
Well then,

おやすみなさい。
Good night.
http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/84733294628/mayuyus-blog-2014-05-04-b-gw

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #4398 on: May 05, 2014, 09:32:06 AM »
Watanabe Mayu x Fukuoka Seina - Temodemo no Namida
From the 2014/05/05 14:00 Team B show

てもでも

This was from the first show of the day... the 18:00 show is her seitansai... I'm excited/nervous  :panic:

Edit: Here's Mayu's birthday flowers!

« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:14:10 AM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #4399 on: May 05, 2014, 12:27:28 PM »
The Mayu birthday committee kitted out the whole crowd for her seitansai in pink muchichi happis. So cute!

You can see the pink uchiwas in her birthday flowers in the post above.

Chihiro

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Tabidachi no Asa